[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Do you genuinely believe that blacks are subhuman?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 78
File: astudyshowsn.jpg (29 KB, 512x339) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
astudyshowsn.jpg
29 KB, 512x339
Do you genuinely believe that blacks are subhuman?

Obviously when you look at the DNA/genetics, it's pretty much exactly the same; however, we're dealing with hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, and even a very tiny divergence in the evolutionary tree can mean a relatively big difference in traits.

When it concerns the disparity between blacks and the rest of the population, I think it's safe to say that we're all generally much more educated on stats (crime rates, disease) and facts (IQ comparison) than your average person. You're average person will never see the image macros/videos/discussions that we've all been accustomed to because of... well, we all know why. And so I'm interested in what anons actually think about "white supremacy". Obviously there are plenty of exceptions, but that's just what they are, or seem to be... exceptions.

Last thought: We share 99% of our DNA with chimps, and 50% of it with all living things... which means that we literally share 50% of our DNA with cabbage. And so when evolutionary biologists take the cowardly route and balk at the notion that we're not the same, I can only assume it's because they don't want to lose their jobs.

Side-note: This is not a "nigger-hate" thread
>>
File: 558434717.jpg (54 KB, 392x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
558434717.jpg
54 KB, 392x500
>>673340974
>>
>>673341111
First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on your quads.

Anyway, my post takes about 1 minute to read, you lazy nigger
>>
god's only mistake was making niggers
>>
File: 578045607.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
578045607.jpg
1 B, 486x500
> this is not a nigger hate thread
this is now a nigger hate thread
>>
File: 659196469.webm (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
659196469.webm
1 B, 486x500
gets me every time
>>
>>673342710
No! Don't you dare try to hijack my fuckin thread.

Dont. Be. A nigger
>>
File: nig_image51.jpg (48 KB, 385x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nig_image51.jpg
48 KB, 385x363
>>
File: d4sno.jpg (171 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d4sno.jpg
171 KB, 1024x776
>>
File: 1438206501873.png (197 KB, 540x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438206501873.png
197 KB, 540x370
>>673343048
>>673343106
>>673343232
I was aiming for actual discourse
>>
>>673340974
Well I look at it this way:
Humans and chimpanzee have 2% of difference in their DNA, that's not much but it changes us a lot
There are small differences in blacks DNA, it's not much but it can change them a lot
>>
>>673343296
this is not the place to look for actual discourse
>>
File: 1457579252803.jpg (82 KB, 1041x538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457579252803.jpg
82 KB, 1041x538
>>
>>673343434
I can tell you right now they browse reddit
>>
Thousands of years are irrelevant in evolution. Originally every person was nigger, blue eyes are genetic defect, if you remove pigment from iris every person has blue eyes. Majority of black people act like monkeys only because of how they are raised
>>
>>673343305
I've been pleasantly surprised in the past
>>
>>673343632
Yeah me too, not all blacks are niggers
>>
>>673343511
OP here: The only board I've ever browsed on Reddit is /philosophy/, and I very seldom go there.

I usually prefer shitposting and humor.
>>
File: Fatal_OverdoseA.jpg (20 KB, 408x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fatal_OverdoseA.jpg
20 KB, 408x405
>>
Ever try walking in a southern state in summer without sunblock? I did. Could barely handle it. I was the only white guy around, just trying to survive in that heat, while around me I saw nothing but blacks walking around like it was nothing. That, I think, is the major difference between them and us. They evolved to handle a hotter, brighter climate and their DNA is stronger for it. I value blacks' ability to absorb UV radiation--I think whites like me are honestly weaker because we don't have this trait.

And if so happens that there is something of White people's ancestry which makes us cognitively more complex, well that's just perfect then. Both our breeds can become even better by mixing DNA that's been separated by environmental conditions for so long. In fact in general I believe that mixing of tangental DNA strains produces offspring of greater potential than anything before them, even if it does happen to be that one racial root is superior in some regards than another.

Are blacks inferior to whites? Idunno. But molattos are, in my eye, superior to both. If for no other reason than that they take all that I love about being white, and mix that with their stronger, more beautiful skin tone which you have to admit is a genetic strength for living on this planet, with our sun. Even more so as white geniuses find better and faster ways of depleting the Earth's natural barriers to UV radiation which blacks are so naturally resistant to.
>>
>>673340974
>Do you genuinely believe that blacks are subhuman?

Nah, but i pretend i do because its funny
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 339x148) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 339x148
>>
>>673343305

>this

Also bear in mind, White people share DNA with Neanderthals. While that sounds like something used to insult Whites, and indeed has been used in that way by some SJW mongoloids, you have to consider the ACTUAL facts; Neanderthals were really fucking well-adapted for an Ice age europe. They were not the grunting 'caveman' stereotype that you get; Homo Neanderthalensis actually had a larger brain than the average Homo Sapien of today, and there's every piece of evidence to suggest that they were just as smart as us. You have to be pretty smart to, as a tribe, separate a fully-grown mammoth from it's pack and bring it down with nothing but stone spears.

Does anyone else think our Neanderthal DNA has something to do with our heightened intelligence?
>>
>>673340974
Moonspacetv DOT com SLASH stream SLASH #cops
>>
>>673343628
This pretty much.
>>673343305
Lets take this 2%differnce as a sort of baseline. To mark the difference between men and monkey right. So how much of a difference would a nigger have, in terms of percentage, to a white person? Considering that all humans have literally all the same parts, functions, and complex structures, save for maybe the more aesthetic features. The difference in dna is almost negligible. Negligible to the point where blacks, Asians, and whites aren't even considered different breeds. All other differences (iq, behavior, and etc. Are more likely due to nurture and not nature)
>>
>>673340974
>Do you genuinely believe that blacks are subhuman?
yes, just look at abbos and tell me with a straight face that's a human
>>
>>673344026
whites aren't smarter they just get 50% cold resistance
>>
>>673340974
>>
>>673344187
even 0.1% can change a fucking lot, look at all the genetic diseases, it can fuck a person up, but it's just one gene
>>
>>673340974
I would really like to believe we're all the same. I really would.

But every day around blacks confirms that we're simply not, and it's not purely down to culture and upbringing or socio-economic status.

I'm a white South African. I see and work with blacks pretty much every day. Some are reasonably intelligent, but their thought processes are just not as efficient and logical as whites, on average.

I think the difference is fairly small,and with proper changes to their primitive cultural traits, they could be just about on par with Europeans, eventually. But they will never have quite the same thought processes.

For the record, I think white supremacists are fools; usually low IQ whites from dysfunctional families. Their ideas are not logical or reasonable. On the other hand, liberals who think we are all completely the same are generally sheltered individual who have never had significant contact with blacks and simply buy in to the official PC view.

Also: black body odor is far worse than whites. I used to think it may just be from lack of adequate bathing facilities, but I've know middle class and working class blacks alike, who definitely have access to showers, soap etc. And on a hot day, the reek is almost unbearable. I don't see how it can be a dietary thing, because often we will eat pretty much the same stuff. It must be physiological.
>>
ITT: People who have no understanding of genetics or the evolutionary history of the human species.
>>
Statistics:
Lower average iq
Majority of the crime rate
Very little contribution to modern society
Their own native country is a fucking wasteland
There's never been a majority population first world country created and run by them
>>
>>673344152
I would say no, because larger brains don't equal more intelligence. Were this the case the planet would be ruled by whales, or some large brained species. Ot has more to do with efficency of thr brain than size, that's how the brain works
>>
>>673343632
>>673343788

Totally. While there may be some genetic cause for the difference between Black and White intelligence, I've met some really decent, hard-working, witty Black men and women, and really lazy, fuckwit White men and women. I'll admit I have a laugh at some of the nigger jokes around here, but I have no problem with them. As for the cuck thing that the /pol/fags try to push, that's so much bullshit you wouldn't believe.
Take my sister as an example; she cucked her Black boyfriend for her White ex.
>>
>>673344026
>surprisingly well thought-out
I couldn't care less about race-mixing, OR the future of the human race for that matter; however, it certainly seems like the best option for a better future -- either that, or some serious Nazi type shit.

Eventually, if we don't destroy ourselves, genetic engineering will take over.
>>
>>673344296
Im not saying that small differnces dont change things. Im saying that these differences are so small they likely are miniscule in comparison to the 2% difference between man and monkey, certainly smaller than 1%.
>>
most africans dont have enough prefrontal cortex to predict when they will recieve the next welfare check
>>
>>673344390
True, but we don't know much about the Neanderthal brain other than it being larger than the human brain. What if the result of hybridization was a combination of the various factors that made Neanderthals the superior hunters, and Homo Sapiens the dominant race?
>>
>>673344317
Edify us, anon. Relieve us of our bigoted ignorance.

>countdown to a citation from Guns, Germs, and Steel
>>
>>673344580
Yeah sure but look how some of them behave, it's like they don't want to live in descent condition.
Someone posted an article last time about how some of them invaded a town and settled in the offices and fucked everything up
>>
>>673344706
I can tell you right now, most blacks are that way because its sply easier to fuck shit up and let someone else deal with the mess. I fucking hate my people some times. I mean, look at it this way, they don't have much because they dont do much. So they get upset and destroy what little they and others have. Its so easy to blame those who have the means to fix a problem that they made.
>>
>>673344362
> Their own native country

They don't have a native country, shit for brains. Blacks have a native CONTINENT.
>>
>>673344668
That could very well be true, as this hybridization is probably what lead to the extinction of the neanderthals. Not saying that one is thr cause of the other. Just an interesting thought.
>>
>>673344317
Do we have to bring up the dog argument again ?
>>
>>673345004
Technically speaking, that's widely accepted as humanity's native continent.
>>
>>673345096
... with many humans being traced much further back on the scale than others.
>>
>>673340974
they're ~5k years behind the rest of the world.

Through 5 k years of violence, civs rising and falling, climate change etc. they will achieve AD 2000s mindeset.

But then, in AD 7000 +/- we'd given that humanity exists and is progressing, who knows how far detached from current state.

t;l:dr: niggers should go extinct for the good of humanity
>>
>>673345322
We are arguing a moot point here you know. The continent of nativity obviously isn't a factor because we all came from there.
>>
>>673344287
no way is that clear...
>>
>>673345452
Dude, in 5000 years we'll all be dead so it doesn't fucking matters
And by dead I mean all of us, the humanity
>>
>>673345096
>Technically speaking, that's widely accepted as humanity's native continent.

it's currently contested.
>>
>>673345452
Lol, this would be acceptable for muslims maybe, but niggers? No. I dont think so. Any nigger could be reformed. Seen it, experienced it, it's tough to do, but yeah it's more than possible.
>>673345628
I would hope that in 5000 we'd have settled our petty differences and seeded the stars and that terrans are arguing with human martians of mining rights in jupiter or someshit.
>>
>>673345628
That's just fucking retarded. Barring a cosmic wipe within the next 100 or so years it's feasible for us to continue up until heat death
>>
>>673345686
Really? What other therioes have popped up? Could you link me, i'd like to read up on them in my slare time.
>>
>>673344914
It's not even whites that get the worst end of the deal; it's blacks, in general, who are the ones killing each other and holding each other back (and the bleeding-heart liberals who perpetuate it). As for the educated, articulate, and hard-working blacks, they incontrovertibly have a distinct advantage over whites of the same qualifications.

It's so ironic that other than blacks themselves, the far left is one of their greatest threats.
>>
>>673345833
I hope too, but I'm confident that we'll fuck everything up and blame each others until we all die
I mean, look at climate changes, there are people who believe it's not real.
>>
>>673345628
According to the genetic bottleneck theory, between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago, human populations sharply decreased to 3,000–10,000 surviving individuals.

Toba catastrophe.

all living wisent come from 7 ones.
all cows come from approx. 30 individuals.

some species of fish can create new species in 150 years.
nigga.
>>
>>673345515
that is a fact however humans evolved to survive in africa which is why africans never had to develop anything to survive
>>
>>673345919
ech. it was realtively long ago. it wasn't pseudohistoric journal, I guarantee.

Also a sort of middleground is that there are multiple origins of humanity, that happened at different intervals. They start to find traces of unknown species in our DNA..

First Neanthertals.
Then Devonians and something else, unknown currently.

also it's all pretty much fucked even more due to >>673346111
>>
>>673344152
Holy fucking stupid
>>
>>673345953
That's exactly what i'm saying though. Being black is literally the easiest thing in america if you don't kill, steal, or destroy. Most blacks know that white man will eat up they sob stories thats why 'dindu' is a meme. Then blacks go eat up their own con. I don't blame libs, i happen to fall more on tbe lib side myself. That being said, i can see why when black people get rich they don't go back to the ghetto.
>>
>>673344512
Part of the evolutionary process is failure. There's a lot of combinations of race mixtures which obviously don't work. But that's okay, because even if only a smaller percentage of those contain the best quality of both, they can express themselves and eventually become the more plentiful type of characteristics. It's that selection process of breeding out the desired traits which is easier said than done. And now we have to take good hard look at what whites have done by taking blacks into ships, sailing 'em over and indoctrinating them into our version of living. Whatever failures blacks have been a part of, wasn't it the genetic characteristic that white's had, who in their misguided attempt to "uplift" these people that ultimately led to those failures? How'd that turn out?

In a very deeply psychological way, this history of whites trying to socialize seeming black barbarians has brought out a genetic flaw of our own--that we are not in fact superior enough to shepard an entire other race, even though we sometimes feel a need to. Our history with them since has been about learning to overcome this psychological need to feel in control--or to be controlled. What we'll see next are a humans which have figured out neither, but live in self control without the weakness of needing to project this cycle onto others.

And the really clever ones will learn how to do this without even needing it to be ingrained into their psyche with DNA, but instead by seeing how history unfolded and what that says about both types of people involved.
>>
>>673346383
actually no.

There;s some proofs that Neanderthals were making cave paints, use of advanced tools and invented speech. Not to mention abstract thinking and advanced ritual death customs.

It's been linked with Basque ingenuity. These guys basically started the Modern Era, first with this New World Movement and then with Industrial Revolution. I kid you not.
>>
>>673346376
fuck me.

>Devonians.

it's obviously Denovians. I'm sleepy, sorry.
>>
>>673344390
When was the last time you saw a whale queueing in traffic to go spend 9 hours a day at some pointless job?
>>
>>673342974
>Nigger, whose only fighting style is "DinDoNuffin-kwon-do" vs. Redneck who's good at "wrastln'"
What did you expect the outcome to be?
>>
>>673340974
>look like hairless monkeys
>behave like monkeys
I genuinly think we are kinda the same, but i think something happened to some races (maybe because of harsher natural selection or just because they lived in civilized structures for a few k years) that didnt to others. Black ppl and indian tribes are just not made for civilization.
>>
File: 1442585955167.jpg (30 KB, 500x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442585955167.jpg
30 KB, 500x351
>>673340974

Uh, it's not exactly the same.

Sub-Saharan Africans (blacks from Africa) fall under the Homo Sapien Sapien sub-species. They are the purest form of Homo Sapiens.

Rest of the world except Pacific Islands and Australia falls under the Homo Sapien Sapien Neanderthales sub-species (Europeans, Americans, Asians). These are people with up to 5% Neanderthal DNA. The higher the Neanderthal DNA, the smarter and more cultured the person is.

Pacific Islands and Australian natives fall under the Homo Sapien Sapien Denisova sub-species. These are people with up to 5% Denisovan DNA. Denisovans are sub-human hobbits who died out thousands of years ago. People with this DNA often have better memory (amongst other things). They still lack the culture and intelligence of Neanderthal mix humans.

Final group is Homo Sapien Sapien Neanderthales Denisova, which is a mix of all three sub-species. May have superior traits to HSSN, but from general experience I haven't seen it.

There are for sub-species of humans on the planet at the moment. Blacks from Africa are the purest form of human, but Homo Sapiens were aggressive and violent, and lacked the intelligence to create culture.

Only when Homo Sapiens interbred with Neanderthals did we (modern man) create culture and civilization.
>>
Reincarnational progress...

Caveman -> Barbarians -> Fundamentalist -> Conservatives -> Centrists -> Democrat -> Liberals -> Godlike
>>
>>673346635
You causating some of these events to a species that didn't even exist at the time. It's more than likelt neanderthals died out around the rise of the fertile crescent civilizations, as neanderthals were hunter garthers and generally rejected farming life style.
>>673346737
I know what you meant.
>>673346874
That's exactly my point... Go to sleep
>>
>>673346552
I'm left-leaning/progressive-minded, whatever you want to call it, but I find it more and more difficult to call myself a liberal in today's political climate.

Concerning things like the economy and climate change, I'd be considered a liberal. As for the vapid social-issues that liberals are so obsessed with, I'd either be on the conservative end of the spectrum, or simply apathetic.
>>
>>673346920
only because of Doric Invasion Europeans invented modern civilization principles. These guys came from Anatolia or Sarmatia.

If not for them, who knows what would happen.

The idea of building building out of stone was idiotic back then. A stone cannot shield you from elements. A stone house cannot be rebuilt as fast as a wooden/clay one.
>>
File: gfdsafsdf.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gfdsafsdf.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
it's not that they are subhuman, OP. hey have made a choice across generations to do nothing, and their skin is evidence of that. there are not enough exceptions worth mentioning. no one has such an excuse that they are subhuman.
>>
>>673347057
Except these have been interacting for so long that its naive to say that all the asians in asia are most drovonian. Races have been mixing for thousands of years. I get the point you are making tho.
>>
>>673347160
>I know what you meant.

yeah, i wanted to clarify anyway. In case someone would think I'm a schizo that thinks Humans coexisted with Dinosaurs.
>>
>>673340974
I , for one, kinda hate it when people focus SOLELY on genetics, I mean ok, we're not all the same, but being born black does not necessarily mean that you're going to be a thief with no father and vice versa. For me, education and the way one's raised , the way an individual thinks and sees the world is all that matters. I don't hate niggers because they're black, but because most of them refuse to be integrated into society, get jobs and generally behave in a way that is socially viable. I may as well hate a white guy who prefers to collect welfare all day and in his late 20's has 5 kids from 5 different women and has abandoned all of them. About the so-called "White Supremacy" I believe that ever since whites are generally raised in different environments than most minorities (hispanics, blacks etc) , it's easier for them to get a proper education ( I'm not talking about a degree, I'm talking about learning to behave and properly adapt to modern society without being a miasma to it) their culture ( Western Culture and all it truly stands for, unlike this day's mass consumerism in the USA ) than e.g the Muslims who are being fanatised en masse or the African-Americans who account for 14% of the US population and still 51 % of murderers ( I vaguely remember reading that once in an official report, so if I'm being wrong with these numbers feel free to correct me). To sum up my view I'd like to present the Greeks as an example. According to DNA studies (I think Stanford uni) , contemporary Greek DNA is very close to Ancient one .So we have two populations that are really close genetically and yet act in completely different ways, it's not that the Ancient Greeks, a nation that I personally admire for their culture, where biologically superior, it's just that they where more educated and had a very different point of view on life's matters than their modern counterparts...
>>
>>673347676
I meant to say that Western culture is superior
>>
>>673347676
by the way excuse me for any grammatical or syntax errors as english is not my native language
>>
>>673347309
You mean social 'non'-issues eh? Imo people are making the biggest deal out of the smallest shit. Ohh some dindu got shot gor nuffin, which in most cases is 'sumfin' while at the same time our planets is declining at an exponential rate. People are so stupid.
>>673347803
>>673347676
I'm inclined to agree that a large part of todays rampant nigger problem, and i mean niggers of all races, ethnicities, and religions ( uncivilised folk) is nuture, how they are raised as well as psychoactive drugs.
>>
>>673347160
>You causating some of these events to a species that didn't even exist at the time.

what?

the oldest hyoid bone is that of our great-cousin.
the oldest abstract paintings are of his craft.
the oldest evidence for manmade fire? Yes, they. The had magnesium firestarters. It's a species wide artifact.
the oldest tools in Europe are of his craft.

there's a strong evidence linking them to exclusively matriarchal religion.

the only thing that killed them....was they weren't as fertile as Us.
>>
I make peepee out my bumbum
>>
>>673347395
So? Armartians and anatolians are neither black nor indian, are they?
>>
>>673348091
I apoligize, the way you worded made it seem as though the neanderthal was directly responsible for the industrial revolution. Although I concede that it maybe because Im horridly sleepy. You'd laugh of you saw who was typing this. Some 4 eyed nigger, with his hand in his pants at 4 in the morning talking like he know some shit.
>>673348130
At least i aint him.
>>
>>673348391
Anatoli is middle European iirc
>>
>>
File: 1455422140093.jpg (52 KB, 500x619) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455422140093.jpg
52 KB, 500x619
if you understand why their black, it's the difference in melanin. Anybody with a brain knows that the more frequent and vulnerable a particular region of the globe is to the heat of the sun, the darker their skin is and evolution has decided it that from then on. They aren't any different from us.. in fact you pointing that out gives us the exact reason of this racist and 'different' stigma that society has towards them.
>>
>>673340974
subhuman? no, of course not. they are, objectively, scientifically, homo sapiens sapiens.

that said, denying the idea that there are different breeds of humans with different strengths and weaknesses and predispositions that all arise out of a combination of generations of both nature and nurture, much like there are breeds of dogs with the same, is naive, it's wishful thinking.
>>
File: niggerinmystarwars.jpg (88 KB, 1274x589) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggerinmystarwars.jpg
88 KB, 1274x589
>>
>>673348662
And like dogs, while pure breeds are objectively more attractive and cost more. Its the mixed breeds that are much better genetically
>>
>>673348391
it means Europeans hav superior civilization largely to outside force.

for the better part of their presence in Europe (if you count Native Europeans - ~10-12k years, if you count only current ancestors ~ 6k years) they were living like Amerindians and Negroes.

Also bear in mind numerous South American Civs e.g Olmecs, Mayans and Incas. Olmecs and Incas went like hyper-civ mode just on their own. The first one vanished. The second produced standing marvels, we cannot replicate.
>>
>>673348743
I never understood this imagery, sub-saharan monkeys hardly eat bananas. That's more common in tailswinging south American monkeys.
>>
File: Negroes.jpg (14 KB, 294x171) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Negroes.jpg
14 KB, 294x171
>>673348811
>for the better part of their presence in Europe >(if you count Native Europeans - ~10-12k >years, if you count only current ancestors ~ 6k >years) they were living like Amerindians and >Negroes.

Hell, I must have really underestimated those niggers then
>>
>>673348553
because everything is arbitrary and "Russia and Turkey are Europe nao".

iirc Europe is technically a huge peninsula of Asia.
>>
>>673348563
ON AVERAGE...

>lower IQ
>lower standardized test scores (and yes, they even compared equal demographics to be fair)
>crime rates among lower-class blacks make lower-class whites look utterly civilized.
>Africans never invented A SINGLE THING
>inb4 muh Guns, Germs, And Steel

Anyway, welcome to 4chan, Reddit

>it's only the skin color
Heh
>>
File: Species.jpg (53 KB, 716x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Species.jpg
53 KB, 716x477
>>673340974
yes.

/thread
>>
>>673344282
Nah whites get like a 10% intelligence boost as well id give asains 15% but when you talk about physical abilities whites are strongest blacks quickest and Asains kinda suck in this category
>>
>>673340974
no such thing as white supremacy.

if you talking physical supremacy, blacks have better physical builds, put on muscle easier, and have bigger dicks.

if you talking about mental supremacy, asians have the highest IQs.

whites are outcompeted both sides.

there is no such thing as white supremacy.
>>
>>673344282
Blacks are Orcs Whites are humans and Asains are elves its that simple
>>
>>673349262
You need to stop playing so many MMOs m8
>>
>>673349193
Yeah, that's correct hence the term 'Eurasia'
>>
>>673349299

>negroes have bigger dicks.
oh boy here we go.
>>
>>673340974
While i do belive that different races (blacks, whites, asians) are diffeent species, i wouldnt call them subhuman either. After all, were all sentient to an extant, which gives us some form of rights.
>>
>>673349299
>blacks have bigger dicks

I don't even dare ask how did you manage to jump to that conclusion with such certainty....
>>
>>673349622
Different species? I wouldnt got that far.
>>
>>673349648
>>673349503
http://www.penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country
>>
>>673348811
I didnt say civilization was created in europe. Im just saying that todays black and indian ppl dont fit well unto any civilization.
Not saying maya, inka, aztecs or the people of kush were that retarded....obviously there are black and indian ppl who have absolutely no problem with fitting into our societies...most of them have though and i think this is maybe because their ancestors lived in tribes since forever and they never selected out the savages like the big modern civilizations did in the last 1.5k - 5k years. Same is for middle eastern people who lived in tribes in the desert and not in the civilized cities. In Instanbul ppl are actually quite normal, while in afghanistan ppl are fucking retards.
>>
>>673340974
Cabbage doesn't riot or chimp out over loud music. Cabbage is mode white than most blacks.
>>
>>673349333
Just started Dark Souls 2 yesterday :P
>>
>>673349214
>Africans never invented A SINGLE THING

what about rape and bestiality ?
>>
>>673344036
/b/ in one person

(at least i hope so)
>>
>>673349326
Spics are Khajits just had to add that one
>>
>>673349622
landraces is more accurate.

the only subspecies as of now: purebred Xhosa.
>>
>>673349986
You cant invent rape and beastiality, you can just discover it
>>
>>673349648
You do yourself a discredit when you actually attempt to refute the fact that blacks have bigger dicks.
>>
File: 1455535487988.png (165 KB, 900x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455535487988.png
165 KB, 900x450
>>673340974
Yes
>>
>>673349847
> implying these are official stats
>Implying there can even be a formal investigation on penis length
>"Hello sir, mind if we measure your junk for a sec?"
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (52 KB, 514x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autism levels.jpg
52 KB, 514x536
>>673344152
>>
File: jiffy.gif (998 KB, 500x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jiffy.gif
998 KB, 500x349
>>673340974
obviously not
>>
>>673340974
I have always wondered this. I remembered hearing from something that aborigines are not even from the same tree genetically as the rest of the world.
>>
>>673349860
you miss it completely

I've said that European (and other advanced civs) went an extra mile to make their lives HARDER and more COMPLICATED, which arguably is UNNECESSARY and only brings trouble, in general.
>>
>>673342974
you honkies love this video lol. rare good find.
>>
>>673350242
well regardless. its cherry picking.

even if we dont take into account penis length, blacks naturally build muscle easier than whites or asians.
>>
>>673350156
You seriously defend a prejudice that is impossible to prove in a thread that tries to contradict an easily proven one ?
>>
>>673350158
life would be much simpler and arguably more enjoyable if society was still like this

giving value to a rock in the ground doesn't seem like a bad idea to you?
>>
File: 1447570723141.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447570723141.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>673349214
If that's the case, then every single human with black pigmented skin must have some layers of intellectual inferiority within them, and that certainly is not the case, nothing exactly would constitute one any better from the other, i do doubt something such as a family tree or habits to have any major impacts on their intellectual traits unless they spent thousands of years imbreeding among their own offspring, or other. Personally, what you are stating is very subjective. The reason they don't have internet in africa is because corruption is rampant, and of course.. lack of water due to it being practically an oven. I've met many perfectly intellectual blacks, some are just not so well off in society, some don't get the luxuries like you or your family such as a decent education. I think their geo-location and other influencial parts of history plays a huge part. You racists simply over-complicate things to confuse others so to make your points seem sensible, which is untrue. Also, it's a myth that asians naturally were born with a substantially higher IQ, of course some people are born with different vartiations of certain parts of the brain, asian parents and lifestyle is simply more harsh, and more priority on education and learning is embedded, i can increase my 'IQ' in any subject or area i want, totally subjective.
>>
... i wish we had a white Utopia with beautiful genetics. Why sweeden..... Fucking why would you do that.You opened up the gates and now everything is fucked
>>
>>673350497
SHUT UP ! AHMED NEED BUM-BUM !
>>
>>673344152
>Does anyone else think our Neanderthal DNA has something to do with our heightened intelligence?

there are proofs that connect thier DNA it to mental illnesses( namely depression and autism) and creativity in general (abstract thinking etc.) Either of those is arguably connected to a potentially higher intelligence.

Higher intelligence, creativity =/= more succes

But it helps.
>>
File: pepe laugh.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe laugh.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>673349860
> In Istanbul ppl are quite normal
> Turks
> normal
WTF cockroach
>>
These progressive liberals are going to cause so much cultural problems for us white people.... Throwing our own culture aside so we can be stepped on by immigrants. People who have no fucking right for our support, People who would not help us and would completely reform our culture by force if they had the power. People who are Intellectually below average, People who practice acts against human rights. Fuck you liberals and progressives. Hilter DID NOTHING WRONG>
>>
>>673349299
>outcompeted

the "im an entitled stupid nigger" bait is getting out of control on this shit hole. something is going to be done about this bullshit when the grand wizard has a brain aneurysm.
>>
>>673350350
Nah dude you didnt say that.... at least in the post i was referring to
>>
>>673351057
Hadjar divison motherfucker, you know it ?
>>
>>673350464
... what?

>>673350477
This is what people like you don't seem to underatand: When you look at the larger picture, patterns begin to develop. Of course I'm not talking about EVERY SINGLE BLACK -- there are plenty of blacks who are smarter and more accomplished than I am.

Schizophrenia is genetic, heart disease is genetic, suicidal behavior is genetic, physical features are genetic, intelligence is genetic... most evolutionary biologists seem to agree that it's 80% genetics 20% environment, not the other way around.

>racists like you
I should have stopped reading there
>>
>>673351141
im not a nigger though.

im asian, and part of mensa.

lul.
>>
>>673350384
ive seen more big fat hairballs, and dont even get me started on the amount of feminine nigger faggots, do we need to get started on the gay nigs or will you just own up to the cultural and literal aids of black men?
>>
File: 1457609155343.jpg (51 KB, 332x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457609155343.jpg
51 KB, 332x960
>>673350473
>Cultural relativism
>Simple life from rock worship
Living by the land is harsh. Also if you don't cover up your women, rape and child abuse is the norm.
There was a post from a white south African. And this has been my experience with the negroid. They're much slower and not as sharp, and have a different thinking style. The only reason why some negroids have landed themselves into higher positions is because of race mixing and of their benefited social status. After you take both these factors out of the equation the African continent is the result.
Left to their own devices the negroids are an aggressive and destructive race. This is expressed all over the world, even in France, Britain etc
>>
>>673351310
You seriously try to defend a prejudice that is impossible to prove ( to prove that niggers have biggers dicks in a scientific manner you'd have to go door by door and measure peoples penises) in a thread that tries to contradict an easily proven one (that blacks are inferior, just look around you and see for yourself, crucka)
>>
File: discuss.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
discuss.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>673351317
oh wow i had no idea what a nigger was.
>>
>>673349299
You are missing the point that white people have the highest cap on attractiveness also Asian people have social problems, Sight problems etc. I would say physical- mental Asians and whites are close. White supremacy means White communities that have been there for a while/countries where the citizens have more opportunities due to money/family systems that there forfathers left them. Thats what liberals hate and its called white privileged apparently. So how niggers fix this is they have 10 kids have no cash, bad role models, Teach them poorly and they turn out even worse. White privilege is an excuse given by bad race communities who are out of control. Naturally majority of these stupid people would already of died out but have not because of welfare.
>>
>>673351297
spelled "Handschar" in German
>>
>>673351657
Im a white guy but aparently some groups of blacks do have larger dicks based off genetics. Back in the day the man of the village with the biggest dick would fuck all the chicks and it went on for a bit. But as for "all black guys on average have bigger dicks" its been slightly proven but testing in those areas have been jumpy. Also who gives a fuck how big there dick is. Why is this site so obsessed with dick size. Its like everybody here is self-conscious or blames there dick on why they cant get chicks its fucking school hour on this shit show
>>
>>673351733
>asians and whites are close

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.PNG

im sorry what.
>>
>>673351733
White supremacy is just a straw man used by progressives. Most are just meth heads. However I'm an engineer, and amongst the friends I went uni and have made friends with, we're very prejudice and pro-white. I don't like seeing blacks around me, I don't want blacks anywhere near. It's as simple as that.
I'm "racist/discriminatory and I'm yet to be explained why this is a bad thing.
Societies with a vast cultural and diverse settings have lower trust, it's totally normal to want to be surrounded by your own people.
>>
>>673352059
still significantly closer than White-Hispanic or White-Black , don't forget that White IQ average is going straight to single-digit numbers if you measure Americans only
>>
>>673352166
I agree with you bro. I dont hate them its just that multi culturalism is just not going to work when the other culture is not ready to change, They are not mentally or socially ready to come into our culture (muslims).
>>
>>673352361
I live in Europe its a shit show..... yea you get a couple of really nice guys but the whole mind set behind some of them.... its just different and not in a good way.
>>
>>673351310
I can agree on suicidal behavior, and other clinical traits, but i still retain the notion that intellectuality and 'abstract thinking' can be enhanced, and the environment and say.. 'privillage' plays a very bigger role. I could of raised you from nothing, thrown you in a cell at birth and gave you no education, limited water, limited food, nothing to challenge your brain apart from walls, what does that equal to? an obvious lower IQ, that is if you understand the meaning and complications of an IQ, and how it varies. Yes certain areas of the brain can develop differently inherently at birth such as prodigies and throughout life if given a decent education, also it's proven that more maths and critical thinking = enhanced brain part(s).
>>
>>673352166
>implying your lack of meth use makes you any less of trailer trash
>>
>>673351657
>go door to door and measure them
Yeah, I guess they're generally not more athletic either. And they don't have 15% higher testosterone. I guess it's only in my imagination that every black dude I've ever known has been ripped... AND doesn't spend any time the gym.

I'm not even defending blacks here, you dipshit. I'm just saying that when you try to refute the fact that black dudes have bigger dicks, you just sound like you spend too much time in /pol/land
>>
>>673342974
I get a better feeling from watching this an fapping thanks anon
>>
>>673352166
White supremacy is a word used by cultures who think they have a right to something when they dont. Our families worked, helped there family grow and provided education and security for growth. Just because my forfathers cared for there communitys and families doesnt mean you deserve more money because your shitty family brought nothing on. If you are an immigrant to a new country its your fucking job to provide for the next generation you shouldnt expect a fucking thing. You shouldnt even be here.
>>
>>673352295

how to classify Midle East? Probaby they went wih "White". It explains a lot.

There should be a 5th Middleeastern group.
>>
File: monkey.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monkey.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>673340974
Absolutely, they're sub human baboons
>>
>>673340974
>Obviously when you look at the DNA/genetics, it's pretty much exactly the same; however, we're dealing with hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, and even a very tiny divergence in the evolutionary tree can mean a relatively big difference in traits.
What's however about this. This word gets used incorrectly so many times.
>>
File: 1457177609996.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457177609996.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>673352541
Your making such a change by telling me how naughty I am for posting racist views on 4chan.
You'll sleep easier tonight. Well done.
>>
File: unnamed (4).jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed (4).jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>673341111
Nice fucking quads
>>
>>673352968
>however

he used it correctly...right?
>>
>>673353333
>>
File: 1457503566235.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457503566235.png
1 B, 486x500
>>673352817
White supremacy is the leverage cultural marxists need in order to enforce their global community change. Every other culture around the world are proud of their identity. There's no reason why whites can't be either.
In Liberia you can't hold a passport unless you're a negro. The Japanese are extremely rigid with their process. It seems that only white countries are burdened with this nonsensical guilt. I'm European and proud.
>>
>>673352724
>15 % Higher testosterone

proven through urine tests i guess, too bad you still can't prove dick length that way though, or in any other scientific way aside from measuring.....

> every black guy I know is ripped

not even a proper population sample, I could live in Central Africa and then every single black guy I'd know would live in a mudhut and mutter "Bongo-Bongo" like a fucking Pokemon
but I obviously couldn't state that this applies to all....
>>
>>673340974
I actually agree with you. I love biology and I love that there are people out there popularizing it, but when they say there is no such thing as race because we only have a tiny genetic difference between is it's kind of hard to take it seriously.

Especially when you go to the store and see entire families of people that are all fat, ugly, and stupid. I do not believe this to be merely a coincidence or a product of poor upbringing.

Especially when that tiny genetic difference is still big enough to tell where someone is from and what kind of ancestry they have. The reality of genetics is that it's still in its infancy and no one *really* knows how profound an impact even slight changes will have.

Consider the fact that domesticated dogs are all the same species. Sure, they have much more genetic diversity than we do, but it shows that groups of individuals within the same species can have inherently different characteristics. This logically applies to humans too. Do I think the difference is huge though? No. Just one factor among many, including upbringing like I mentioned earlier, cultural expectations, and availability of resources.

But yes I do think that black people are naturally slightly retarded compared to white people. It's pretty fucking obvious when you talk to most of them unless you are at that same low level. Exceptions exist, but they are very much exceptions.
>>
File: kek.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>673352822
> Middle East
> IQ average of HUMANS
>>
>>673353436
why though.... what happened and why are we throwing away our culture.
>>
>>673352968
"It's the same; *however*, considering xyz, it is not."

>gets used incorrectly so many times
Did you ever think that you may be the one using it incorrectly?
>>
>>673353445
>doesn't apply to all
You have a very selective way of looking at blacks, huh?
>>
>>673353543
>Exceptions exist
It's the propensity towards as a population.
Today I saw a woman who was 6ft6, but women on average are not taller then men.
Same with negroids, you might meet one who's more intelligent then most. But on average they're not as smart as Europeans. Which is enough reason for me to fuck them off.
>>
>>673353829
Fuck you man, you know that most blacks live in cardboard boxes ..
>>
>>673352968
You are supposed to use inference to determine that he is establishing the fact that people use the information he mentioned to assume that there is no meaningful difference between people. He uses the word however because the next statement establishes a contradictory opinion.
>>
>>673344026
That's great and all but whites evolved for a northern climate with lower sunlight levels. Blacks can get rickets from lack of Vitamin d up north so not superior just adapted to where they evolved. Plus sub Saharan Africans never invented the wheel, built 2 story buildings or created a written language.
>>
>white people are monsters !
>yfw black slaves where sold to european by other african dudes
>>
File: 1455129248842.jpg (47 KB, 1042x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455129248842.jpg
47 KB, 1042x1024
>>673353585
Liberalism. Liberalism is a mental disorder. It's perfectly natural to be proud of who and what you are.
>>
>>673349248
I have seen PLENTY of highly attractive black women that are solid DIMES SON. Fuck that, I'm not racist at all. Obviously most blacks have slower processing skills, and have lower IQ's.. But they are the same. Just different skin color mate. We all bleed the same blood. We have the same organs as well.. We are both human.
>>
>>673354297
The only good thing about people who identify as strictly conservative and strictly liberal are the memes; I thoroughly enjoy them.
>>
File: kuk.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kuk.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>673354542
mfw I see blacks and human in the same sentence
>>
>>673352724
what does higher testosterone and a bigger dick have to do with intellectuality, apart from having some links, one does not instantaniously mean the other? ever heard of privilege and capability? you are confused.
>>
>>673354619
Lol. I think you're the one who's confused

This is why you don't jump into something without reading how it transpired.
>>
>>673354542
Black females have more masculine features.... you cant deny it .
>>
>>673354548
>The only good thing
Your smug is intense
>>
>>673354281
First slave owner in America was a black man. Also slaves had it FARRRRR worse back in africa. Some africans went back to africa after slavery was abolished and made there own city/country area (i forgot was it was called) but it failed and its a shit hole now.
>>
File: 1455878422069.jpg (36 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455878422069.jpg
36 KB, 700x700
>>673355003
They never have been. Nor ever will be capable of anything.
>>
>>673340974
I'm late to th is thread and that's a shame- also mobile. I wanted to add this thought for the more intelligent to use when articulating theae unpopular opinions to the layperson.

Compare a border collie to a trembling immobile lapdog breed or a dumb huge breed.

Tell a liberal who thinks were all the exact same that every breed of dog is exactly the same and had the same intelligence... The cognitive dissonance that causes them is very worth while.

I openly discuss these things with anyone in real life.
>>
>>673340974
Yes to first sentence, didn't read the rest.
>>
>>673355311
I would get fired from my job here in Germany if i even spoke about race as a white man. Me white man me no talk about race me stay quite and let woman and colored people do talking. FUCKEN HASS ES
>>
>>673355576
Lol

It's not much different in the rest of the western world
>>
>>673340974
>TFW this thread is a bunch of KK retards trying to justify their shitty beliefs
While i admit that some blacks can be scummy ghetto cuntbags, alot of whites in my aera are dirt eatingn brain dead rednecks. We as a race are no better then blacks, go fuck yourself /pol/scum.
>>
It's real simple. Blacks, by their evolution and natural selection process over a period of 180,000 years, have adapted in their own way. Whites, after having gtfo of Africa, adapted to their own way to survive colder climates, and scarce resources.

FF to the neolithic revolution some 12,000 years ago. Agriculture brought people in different regions of Eurasia together for mutual benefit and survival. This would be the start of civilization. Africa, in stark contrast, remained largely nomadic and unchanged.

Civilization led to technological advances, expansion and colonization. Whites and Asians experienced this; Blacks did not. As such, Blacks are largely unsuited to comporting themselves in White society.
>>
File: 1447921561224.jpg (136 KB, 633x970) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447921561224.jpg
136 KB, 633x970
>>673340974
This is actually top tier bait, my face hurts, didnt realize white poeple ( or people in general) could be THIS fucking gullible, holy fuck.
>>
>>673356009
This.
>>
>>673341306
if it takes you a full minute to read that you're a sub Saharan negro with 70 iq
>>
>people actually believe genetics isn't individually determined

Lurk moar kids
>>
>>673356369
>don't like a post
>must be b8

Nice picture tho... I giggled
>>
Blacks evolved naturally from apes. Whites are a special creation by God meant to rule and subdue Earth.
>>
>>673356286
I agree with all of this except the part of them not being able to intergrate into society. Black people mostly are intergrated, you just havesome shitheads who hate whitey because they learned it from their dad, who was bullied by whitey before civil rights happend. Same thing with whites, too. Only whites have a bigger sense of entitlement then blacks. We are all equally to blame here. Its time to suck up our pride, and learn to get along and coexsist as a species.
>>
>>673354223
I htink the wheel is just a basic principle not one race invented it. black were great for advancing knowledge about hygene and basic mathematics in the past, also written language was sourced from ancient egypt which had a vast mix of races
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 778x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 778x675
>>673356707
>beliving in god
I dont think blacks are the subhuman here, christian scum.
>>
>>673356658
>considers his steaming hot OPINION infallible
>someone questions the validity of my claim and calls it top-tier bait
>can't possibly be because I'm wrong

Obviously you're not old enough to consider this, but your opinion does not equate to fact.

And that steaming pille of pseudo-intellectual bs you call a statement is nothing but your opinion.
>>
>tfw your thread will never die
>tfw your thread powers are strong
>tfw you're going to bed knowing that anons will be enjoying your creation while you slumber
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 790x938) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 790x938
>>673357021
Feels good man
>>
>>673356707
>being a christian cuck
>>
>>673357021
>tfw you overestimate the impact of your thread on a mundane imageboard
>>
>>673340974
>Do you genuinely believe that blacks are subhuman?

Niggers are violent subhumans.
>>
File: sun,moon,jupitor.jpg (60 KB, 481x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sun,moon,jupitor.jpg
60 KB, 481x353
>>673356707
There's a reason most niggers are religious.
Because it's for the easily led and gullible
>>
>>673357251
Thats rich coming from a race that routinley lynchs and hangs people that they either dont understand or looks different then them.
>>
File: CFJrxXJUkAAQYvD.jpg (97 KB, 600x770) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CFJrxXJUkAAQYvD.jpg
97 KB, 600x770
>>673340974
>>
>>673356707
>not understanding the principles you claim to adhere to
>actually thinking you're christian
>not knowing of the true origins of man and the myths in all the abrahamic books
>these gullible fucks actually think they know shit in this immensely mysterious reallity
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>673357343
>>
>>673357277
True, same thing with most white people in america either. Lets face it, most people on this earth are fucking retarded, regardless of race.
>>
>>673357020
I wasn't exactly stating opinions, but rather mulling over some things that I had been thinking about... anons did the rest.

>thread successful
>bed time

>>673357168
The engaging discourse speaks for itself, my good man.

Now sit back and bask in my supreme thread
>>
>>673357439
From a very biased source on the matter, i see. Why am i not suprised.
>>
>>673357462
You won't see these childish retards admitting flaws anon.
You'd wait till the sun burns out.
>>
File: filename.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
filename.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 685x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 685x900
>>673357563
Cheers to this epic bread, OP.
>>
>>673357563
>thinks I think aren't opinions

Daddy's got bad news for you sonny.
And sleep well, I'm glad dumbfucks like you actually proclaim intelligence and superiority.
It cements the fact that you are inherently and pitifully stupid.
>>
>>673357565
Facts can't be biased you autistic nigger loving cunt
>>
File: 1456739705613.jpg (134 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456739705613.jpg
134 KB, 960x960
>>673352857
>>
>>673357760
but their data can be skewed you autistic immature dumbfuck
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x553
>>673357617
I know, but its still fun to point out the hypocrisys in their stupidity :^)
>>
>>673354542
>Obviously most blacks have slower processing skills, and have lower IQ's.. But they are the same. Just different skin color mate.

You contradict yourself.

Also, we don't all bleed the same blood, we have lots of different blood types. Not sure if you knew that.
>>
File: 1456252815625.jpg (52 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456252815625.jpg
52 KB, 960x720
>>673349248
>>
>>673357760
There fucked up because of the overly racist police force you donkey fucking redneck chucklefuck!
>>
>>673357786
Friend zone level 2000
>>
>>673357921
I can give you that. I myself find watching pigs dancing in mud to be more intellectually stimulating than a discussion with these dumbfucks and any likeminded dimwits.
>>
File: 1457023453667.gif (56 KB, 628x932) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457023453667.gif
56 KB, 628x932
>>673340974
>biologists take the cowardly route

If you dont take that route you lose your job in any field , why because of liberal terrorist thought police.
We do speak about that behind closed doors even then hesitantly , you might get recorded by a fascist.

One option is giving out information and conclusions that are hard to understand for laymen and slightly diffusive.
>>
Okay, here's my five cents worth. Blacks are the people who stayed behind in the cave when others went out exploring. They were left untouched by modern society for hundreds of years and still have their "tribal tendencies" hard wired. They followed a very different evolutionary route until the Europeans started "discovering" new places. I can therefore only conclude that their undeniable criminal tendancies are somewhat linked to the fact they have not had a chance to evolve morally.
>>
>>673343434
I disagree, I've seen some of the most interesting conversations on this site. Purely because everyone is unafraid to air their completely honest opinions. I've seen Serial killers and sex dungeons and other fucked up shit. Why wouldn't this be the perfect place to argue about one of the least debated areas of humanity? It is practically the only thing which is truely taboo. Race.
>>
>>673340974
yes i do * i love nigger hate thread
>>
File: Father of 5 dies.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Father of 5 dies.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>673350372
Not rare , Don`t get me started.
The whites always attack us afrikans ameican, poppo be hatiners
>>
>>673357887
Typical.
Of you can't argue with the results call then racist.
You don't have to have PhD in fucking criminal analysis to figure out that a lot of nig nogs are shooting each other
Fuck me. Stop cheering and defending this monkey race
>>
>>673358185
>liberal terrorist thought police
>fascist
>I should be able to abuse data in order to promote my personal beliefs and agendas however I see fit
>>
>>673340974
Yes
>>
>>673350384
Late here but, wanted to respond to this. New world niggers absolutely do. The majority of the slaves bought in west africa during colonial expansion were already captured soldiers of rival tribes. Blacks selling blacks to europeans. Of those selected, the strongest and most hearty of those slaves were the only ones allowed to breed. Europeans neutered slaves like we do our dogs. Based on passing those traits on, and given a few hundred years of adapting, yes, blacks in the new world are physically superior. It's commonly known as selective breeding. Your welcome.
>>
File: Black people.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Black people.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>673350384
>>673351372
>>
>>673344362
To be fair blacks got destroyed by the whole slavery thing. Their country is being strip mined for our gadgets. Lawlessness is rampant. All because we wanted someone to pick our cotton for free. Who is to say that they hadn't been at our level if they had been introduced to schools and better government(Not corrupt, genocidal) by the europeans instead of them being like, "Dude sweet, these monkeys are free labour"
>>
File: Sage.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sage.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1440
>>673351936
>>
File: canttell.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
canttell.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
Holy shit at the ignorance in this thread.. or are modern people really this stupid. Good job American education
>>
>>673359076
Again, highly skewed and racist. Fuck off /pol/bitch.
>>
>>673358305
Source?
>>
>>673359183
You're implying that the entire continent and black population of africa has been enslaved and held back culturally since the 16th century to the point where they can't do anything for themselves? Fuck sakes.
>>
>>673358596
No, dumbass. You want to know what's typical?

That retarded simpletons like you can't judge individuals on personal merit and instead choose to judge based on stereotypes and association.

That you simply look at these numbers and think it speaks for itself speaks VOLUMES of just how simple-minded you are. There are many variables that narrow-minded dumbasses like you seldom take into account when making this very assessment and correlate it with race.

And what's even more typical is how pigheaded and simpleminded you have to be to think you're infallible in ANY situation.

Needless to say, you're a complete ignoramus that would rather disregard harsh truths if they don't already coincide with your particular brand of pitiful bullshit, which you call an opinion.

That's what's typical anon. And arrogance always comes before a downfall. Which is why you won't see it coming when your petty and cynical worldview implodes in on itself.
>>
File: 1455122172617.jpg (323 KB, 1024x1552) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455122172617.jpg
323 KB, 1024x1552
>>673359520
Kek
Keep ignoring the facts.
Good goy.
>>
>>673359520
Cuck
>>
>>673359687
Posting shit like that only provevs my point, stay mad cuckbreath.
>>
>>673359687
>thinking zionists care about your simpleton conspiracy theory
>thinking you've actually figured any truth out
>>
>>673359865
Your the one who sucks gods sex hating and authoritarian cock, you backwards /pol/bitch vermin.
>>
>>673359472
>modern people

>>673359520
>I find facts unappealing
They wrong, mane... them facts are manipulated by racists, nahm sayin
>>
>>673359183
Do you really believe Europeans enslaved Africans. Europeans bought African slaves from other Africans. It was a trade. Usually, when a trade happens, the trader is enriched, but when that is not the case, it makes you wonder.
>>
>>673360129
Africans are STILL enslaving each other. Lol
>>
File: Nature.jpg (467 KB, 843x843) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nature.jpg
467 KB, 843x843
>>673352483
You can condition a brain but there is a limit to that, Connections between neurons can be strengthened.
But you cant make new neurons.
Studies have shown that adoptive parents turn out smarter and better children, they are devoted to the child's care.
>>
>>673360010
>these are facts!
>they're actually statistics made in complete disregard of any relevant details or variables that might not benefit the agenda or directly oppose the agenda
>data obviously can't be manipulated and skewed
>these are facts!
>>
>>673359672
The sheer mass of texts instantly put me off. Bty I scanned your rsnt and found the typical buzzwords you brainwashed simpletons like to use.
I do base people on an individual level, which I why I think you are a complete fucktard but happen to think the white race is superior.

Most of the black races' negative traits are based from their culture, however you need to take some time away from your tumblr blog and #blacklives matter campaigns and actually look at some of the facts.

Black people are roughly 20% of the amefi an population (I'm not American btw) but they make up nealry 80% of the prision population
>hurr durr racism.
Blacks people are carrying guns and shooting people. The rate of black on white crime is significantly higher then white on black....because white on black is you know....rasict
Blacks score lower on IQ
>hurr durr rasism

Africa always has an always will be a shithole with no technological advancements.
>hurr durr Egypt

Look around your right now, unless you sitting next to some peanut butter or a rap album everything around is was invented and made by either a white or an Asian....but were all equal
(Write this quickly on a Nexus 7)
>>
>>673352295
Hispanics come from Spain ,moors conquered Spain and mixed with the women.
Moors where arabs and blacks

>>673352822
Middle east was conquered by tribes from Africa, the middle east is not homogeneous, it is mix between Caucasians , Africans and anything between.
>>
>>673360485
Black on white murder rates are a myth, the prison rate is because of racism, and egypt was made by blacks. Go drink blekach you KKK retard.
>>
>>673360418
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, are you saying that the FBI, CDC, and USDOJ are manipulating these statistics because of muh racism??
>>
File: 1453135578075.gif (89 KB, 485x441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453135578075.gif
89 KB, 485x441
>>673352295
>Americans
Well there's your problem
>>
>>673360845
A. The FBI would have some agenda to use that
B. We have no proof any of these orgainizations even said this all, besides your little "chart"
C. Anons a butthurt cuck who cant stand blackie because he "looks different".
>>
>>673360815
>>
>>673360815
>egypt was made by blacks.
I really needed that kek. Thanks you fucking moron.
>>
>>673360815
egypt was made great by whites like Alexander the Great
>>
>>673361135
No you fucking bitch, it really was. Read a book for once you child raping christian.
>>
>>673361034
Oh... sorry, you're actually retarded.

I'm very proud of you for using the computer all by yourself, anon. Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to.
>>
>>673361244
Ill bust your teeth in with a sledgehammer, motherfucker. Those so called "facts" are skewed, and you fucking know it you pasty faced bitch!
>>
>>673361239
The same book you read in grade school? Well done.
>>
>>673361422
No you crucifix sucking twit. An actual history book, instead of your shitty "babys first bible" that you read over and over again.
>>
>>673344026
People with higher iqs were needed in colder climates in order to survive as they needed to be able to create technology for survival.

It makes sense that whites would have higher intellectual ability on average.
>>
File: 1446186207015.gif (963 KB, 500x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446186207015.gif
963 KB, 500x250
>>673361385
>>
>>673340974
All I can say is that over the span of 4 million years, Humans spent thier time throwing shit at each other, running from lions and living out in the open. In the last 13,000 years, when the Caucasoid race emerged, things started to take off. Sciences, math, engineering, medicine, automation and manufacturing.
>>
>>673356884
Reagan went to africa to tell the people to stop shitting in their huts because it causes blindness.

Egypt indeed had Africans in their cities
>>
>>673360485
The retard that makes ridiculous assumptions based on stereotypes calls me the simpleton. That's cute.

Those points you consider valid are easily explained, if you dared step outside of your echo chamber, but that won't happen.

So you won't learn. And tbh I'd rather you stay the incredulously simpleminded dumbfuck you are, so it's easily observable for anyone to see whenever you open your mouth.

Who cares about socio-economical and cultural variables that throw your points on it's heads. Disregard them. They're just buzzwords, right?

Don't let anything change your worldview. You might actually grow as a human being. But I doubt you are human to begin with.

And if you actually believe that last statement, you just proved your complete incompetence.
>>
>>673361573
It's a well known fact from the old testament that Jesus built egypt you dawkins sucking atheist.
>>
>>673360485
>unless it's a rap album or peanut butter
LOL
>>
>>673361954
Blacks never invented anything
>inb4 muh peanut butter

Fucking. KEK
>>
>>673361898
Are you seriously that retarded?
>>
File: become logic.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
become logic.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>673358442
if he was 19 and a father of 5, and his line of work seemed to put him in routine encounters with cops, I guess it's good they put him down before the situation got out-of-hand
>>
>>673361746
I'd love to hear you explain the reason why everything you own is invented by either whites or Asians.
>assumptions
I've come to you with facts and figures to back up my claims....you're the one with the assumptions m8
And you've used the same moronic point in every paragraph you've written
>hurr durr you're a simpliton and a moron
Step away from your close mindedness and actually research this subject.
It's like arguing with the tumblr and 9gag fanbase
Again - Nexus 7 apogise for the spelling
>>
>>673343628
So when compared to white DNA, black human DNA is closer to monkey DNA
>>
>>673357752
>>673357020
You're brilliant, just though id tell you that, you probably already knew though...
>>
>>673358614
Why am i abusing if im nearly giving you the findings of research?

Why am i called that by you , Wtf is this reaction? , are you a fascist,?

This is why you cant speak about FACTS that might offend someone.
PC is cancer and i have some colleges who can cut you out.
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 216x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 216x234
>>673359672
>>673361746

You sound like a very angry feminazi. Your points are just as ignorant as the person's whom you are berating. What is wrong with finding value with one's own kin? Nothing.

It is perfectly natural and normal to want to be with, and value, those who are more like you, than those who are less.

I believe in diversity, not multiculturalism; because, multiculturalism is racist.
>>
>>673350158
Darwin didn't write dumbass
>>
File: 1454251263859.png (791 KB, 672x908) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454251263859.png
791 KB, 672x908
>>673359457
Oh hey, found the white kid who is in denial
>Inb4 are white kids are in denial
>>
>>673360418
wut?
>>
File: 1453870088436.jpg (66 KB, 466x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453870088436.jpg
66 KB, 466x487
>>673359457
No, but ill tell you what is a myth: white supremacy
>>
>>673362954
Ofcourse poverty causes crime? This is the same for all races.
Now...find me a graph which shows the prevalence of violence and crime among disadvantaged blacks and whites
I wonder which races would be higher
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 282x179) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 282x179
>>673363134
Kek
>>
File: 1453870845014.jpg (73 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453870845014.jpg
73 KB, 720x960
>>
>>673353996
haha I lol'd
>>
>>673363134
>>673363461
>posting pictures of tarded white children will prove my point
>>
File: 1452309479149.jpg (227 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452309479149.jpg
227 KB, 819x1024
kek indeed, ou think a picture of some old shitty crumbling buildings built by slaves and peasants means anything other then that the are old shitty crumbling buildings built by slaves and peasants
>>
File: 1453870566203.jpg (38 KB, 450x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453870566203.jpg
38 KB, 450x601
>>
File: 1241216174231.gif (242 KB, 864x648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1241216174231.gif
242 KB, 864x648
>>673363649
>>
>>673360815
Hooked
>>
>>673340974
No I'm not racist, but it is funny how blacks take offence to the word nigger. And the only real power whites have over them remains inside there own heads
>>
>>673363643
>taking the bait
>being this new
>not realizing hes being a samefag
Please ill yourself, mods, remove this underage filth
>>
>>673363649
How about some shitty crumbling buildings caused by nigger destruction then
>>
File: 1451012467235.jpg (166 KB, 865x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451012467235.jpg
166 KB, 865x568
lol, no wonder white bois be trippin
>>
>>673356009
Have you even been reading the arguments? No one is saying they're inherently inferior(Nobody that I would listen to anyway, and we're obviously excluding the pejorative remarks)
Merely that some minute genetic differences, may explain for the facts seen in the modern world based on observation studies. Not Klan members trying to put niggers down
>>
>>673363731
italians and greeks are not white, so what's the point?

white people 2000 years ago were ike africans
>>
>>673363889
Hate to burst your bubble, but this is Ghana, try harder smalldicked mewttgingrich
>>
>>673361135
>>673361225
>>
File: 1444018693513.jpg (53 KB, 403x452) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444018693513.jpg
53 KB, 403x452
Thread is clocking in at 4 and a half hours
>>
File: 1455812800337.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455812800337.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>673363889
kek
>>
>>673361225
Myth....The Great Piramids of Giza were built before the Greeks could write ( exluding the minoan civ because they are actually considered pre-Greeks) and even though Ptolemy and his bloodline were undoubtedly some of the best pharaohs Egypt had seen, and the undeniable merits of the Hellenistic period for the world, you can't really say that the Greeks made the Egyptians civillised. The Romans for instance, were influenced by Greek culture in far more ways than the Egyptians. As for the "We wuz kingz and queens and shiet" I can't even take it seriously, Egyptians are nowhere near niggers in both looks and appearance (These niggers have obviously never seen an egyptian fellow, they're easier to confuse with arabs). Egypt derives from the greek word " Αίγυπτος" meaning south of the Aegean, Ethiopians who actually ARE black, from the greek word
"Αιθιοπες" meaning burnt people, if the Egyptians were niggers they would most probably be named similarly or at least one would expect a word with a similar meaning given the way the greeks would give name to objects and people, through semantics....Let alone that the egyptians didn't paint themselves black (in murals), but brown-skinned, pretty much the way they are today....
>>
>>673340974
[[2]]

all races are genetically separate, and in the most related way would be a version of the monoamine oxidase-A gene has been popularly referred to as the warrior gene. releasing dopamine, stimulating pleasure from hostil aggression; MAOA gene differs between ethnic groups. 59% of black men, 56% of maori men, and 34% of caucasian men carry the 3R allele. 5.5% of mlack men, 0.1% of caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carry the 2R allele[[1]]

in fact if we were to classify humans the same we do as animals under the fixation index; all 3 races, white, asians, and black would be different species.[[2]]

because also its not only bone stricture that
separates races; most africans have a more limited cranial capacity[[average cranial capacities of 1267 cm^3]] stemming from differences between musculoskeletal traits. these discrepancies are apparent before the age of 5 so its conclusive cranial capacity has a huge impact on IQ where they on average have a IQ of 85; while whites on average have 100, and asians even have slightly higher.[[3]]

also seeing how black americans are the minority[13%], yet commit the majority of violent crime[[4]]; it would assert there is a constant variable behind violent activity that meets beyond socio-economics

—————————————————–
[[1]]> Hogenboom, Melissa (28 October 2014). "Share this pageEmail Print Share this page". BBC News. Retrieved 2014-11-01.
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9799080
> Lea R, Chambers G (2007). "Monoamine oxidase, addiction, and the "warrior" gene hypothesis"

[[2]]

>Fixation index or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations:
The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23:
http://www.genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
>>
>>673364050
> Italians and Greeks are not white

Have you ever even been to Italy or Greece ?
>>
>>673364167
Kek
And your proud of that?
>>
>>673346737
>Denovians


No dumb fucking autistic fag- it's Denisova hominin

How fucking stupid do you have TO BE TO FUCKING CORRECT YOURSELF WITH ANOTHER MISTAKE?
>>
>>673364419
i am greek, for a lot of american WASP we are not white.

SO, while my ancestors invented philosophy and architecture, and while italian's ancestors were founding an empire and building incredibly good bridges, white men's ancestors were living in houses made of shit in the forest with the rest of the tribe.
>>
>>673363228
>ignores the 3e graph, are yu `that lazy boi
>>
>>673364792
Και γω Ελληνας ειμαι ρε μαλακα, που το ειδες οτι δεν ειμαστε λευκοι ?
>>
File: FC3_BD_1680X1050.jpg (13 KB, 253x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FC3_BD_1680X1050.jpg
13 KB, 253x199
>>673364436
forgot pic, and for the record, you are proud of things brown people achieved 2000 years ago, they weren't even white fam...
have you ever been to north africa or southern europe, they dont exactly look Aryan
>pic: Ghana Accra
>>
File: im pretty.jpg (12 KB, 237x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
im pretty.jpg
12 KB, 237x212
>>673363461
Im offended by your bigotry against this mentally challenged person.
>>
File: 1452919519356s.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452919519356s.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
Daily reminder
>>
>>673364792
>for a lot of American WASP we are not white
Stop trying to be a victim... you're not
>>
File: Muh dick.png (217 KB, 534x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Muh dick.png
217 KB, 534x548
>>673363974
>>
>>673364900

στην πραγματικότητα είμαστε πιο λευκά από αυτούς
>>
File: 1455206677601.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455206677601.png
1 B, 486x500
>>673340974
i think the real question is , would you suck his dick?
>>
>>673365102
>Average size white women prefer
First of all, that's false; on average, women prefer 6.5 inches.

8 inches is gonna be blasting most womens cervix, you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 78
Thread DB ID: 558670



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.