[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Feminism hate/anti feminism thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 96
Feminism hate/anti feminism thread
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>673334495
They wouldn't wear that underwear when they accept their fat

They wear Gstrings and tight bras

Which makes it even worse
>>
File: dvWbwnzl.jpg (111 KB, 640x613) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dvWbwnzl.jpg
111 KB, 640x613
>>673334495
>>
>>673334683
True that
>>
>>
>>673335056
kek
>bump
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1454569985683.jpg (249 KB, 500x3324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454569985683.jpg
249 KB, 500x3324
>>
>>
File: 1455861017974.jpg (138 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455861017974.jpg
138 KB, 675x1200
>>
>>673338033
I had no idea being mute was a sexuality
>>
>>673338033
I understand none of that...
>>
File: 1451537701043.jpg (523 KB, 1234x1222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451537701043.jpg
523 KB, 1234x1222
>>
File: 1450424499410.jpg (259 KB, 1438x1160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450424499410.jpg
259 KB, 1438x1160
>>
File: 1452153221802.jpg (65 KB, 599x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452153221802.jpg
65 KB, 599x595
>>
https://youtu.be/Lat7VQIa9Ow
>>
File: $20.jpg (61 KB, 658x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
$20.jpg
61 KB, 658x960
>>673334495
>>
File: tfw sjw.jpg (86 KB, 500x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tfw sjw.jpg
86 KB, 500x490
>>673338269
>>
File: 1456649095321.jpg (81 KB, 507x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456649095321.jpg
81 KB, 507x604
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQYievlR2c
>>
>>673338269
>my joints hurt
Every time
>>
>>673338477
Reminds me of my brothers Girlfriend.
>Be her
>300+ pounds
>Wants food
>Asks her to get a fucking job
>Goes ape saying she can't work
>Ask her why
>Her joint's hurt because of a "condition"
>Call her out on being either VERY preggers or hightly obese
>She begins crying
>Says I raped her
>Brother now hates me because he thinks I abused his girlfriend
>Can live with this
>>
>>673338583
that cringe hurt
>>
>>673338489
Phallic glass...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw
>>
>>673334495
Wtf is that?
>>
>>673334495
Nothing wrong with feminism...
>>
File: fatgrosskike.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fatgrosskike.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>673338856
>>673338856
empowerment :)
>>
>>673338477
>>
File: 6t4C6ki.jpg (10 KB, 480x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6t4C6ki.jpg
10 KB, 480x255
>>
File: fatbaseball.jpg (123 KB, 840x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fatbaseball.jpg
123 KB, 840x665
>>
File: fatpooo.jpg (343 KB, 1038x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fatpooo.jpg
343 KB, 1038x700
>>
File: fathospital.png (44 KB, 595x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fathospital.png
44 KB, 595x470
>>
>>673338188
Nice to see a real feminist for once.
>>
>>
File: 1457062651481.webm (3 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457062651481.webm
3 MB, 1024x768
Who needs women, anyway?
>>
>>673339179
Stopped at the first sentence, I've been feeling ill enough tonight. I'm pretty sure I know where this is going.
>>
>>673337350

Wow i cringed. /b/ is so virgin
>>
>>673339426
>not noticing the clearly marked /pol/
>>
>>673339426
I'd fuck it
>>
File: virgins.png (44 KB, 146x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
virgins.png
44 KB, 146x324
>>673339640

shut your whore mouth, susan
>>
File: 1455534569113.gif (2 MB, 384x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455534569113.gif
2 MB, 384x288
>>
File: Pay2Womyn.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pay2Womyn.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>College is a liberal indoctrination camp
>>
>>673340230
>newfag cant flip pictures
>>
>>673340230
>Newfag posting sideways pictures
>>
>>673340230
Post a better picture
>>
>>673339135
Umm?
>>
>>673340230
breakings are my neck

I am now kill because feminism

Why is happen?
>>
How many of you guys hsve actually met these type of walking caricatures irl? I live in a college town, and I don't ever see it. I just see it online.
>>
>>673339412
Rotting baby in land whales cooch pretty much. not that bad
>>
File: 1441906478464.jpg (90 KB, 400x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441906478464.jpg
90 KB, 400x381
>>673338033
>>
>>673340673
I actually had one as a professor for one of my classes.

She wasn't really that fat but she insisted we used feminine pronouns when discussing males in our papers and ignored the focus of the class to teach about why her own personal beliefs were superior.

It was not a very enjoyable class.
>>
>>673340673
There is a group of horrible radicals right here in my town.

I have to look at them every morning on the fucking bus, some poor fuck got a proper yelling because he sat with slightly spread legs
>>
>>673340673
No ive seen them, they were demonstrating at my uni about not having enough feminine hygiene products cheaper/free etc
>>
>>673340673
They definitely do exist. I worked at the Women's Resource and Research Center at my university for a couple years. We had a least a couple of crazy feminazis. One of the most annoying would constantly push her social media accounts at all our events, post nudes there, and then complain when MEN looked at them.

In reality though they are a tiny fraction of the feminist community, much less the college community at large. Granted they have an over representation in media (see events like Mizzou, mattress girl), but jackasses on here would never realize that because they never leave their dorm room.
>>
>>673338098
kek
>>
File: 1457417195676.jpg (24 KB, 640x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457417195676.jpg
24 KB, 640x482
Haven't seen one of these in a while, this gon b gud
>>
>>673341142
How dare you laugh at my sexuality, this is why I am a feminist, I'll have you know that many people are mutesexual and you can't do anything about it!, it's absolutely disgusting. You make me puke!. I am so triggered right now.

I'm gonna contact my group near you and they'll come and show you that us mutesexuals can easily take on you heteros, you men think you are SO MUCH better JUST because you are hetero, how dare you.
>>
>>673340230
bring up the used tampons are a bio-hazard to your RA.
>>
>>673340923
I want this to happen to me so bad so I can just smile at them and manspread further. Then scratch my balls Al Bundy style.
>>
>>673341747
It's sharpie, and it's in a classroom building not a dorm
>>
>>673340917
Yeah, fuck that. I would have dropped and demanded a refund, radical ideas shouldn't be taught in a classroom.
>>
>>673341942
oof
>>
>ITT a bunch of misogynistic, virgin 12 year old, future rapists.
>>
>>673342049
gr8 b8, m8
>>
File: 1457456287153.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457456287153.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>673338269
>ass is on back to front
>>
>>673342049
check your shit posting privilege
>>
File: 1456399509409.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456399509409.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>673342049
>>
>>673338269
> ass is on back to front

Gold.
>>
>Be me
>Be 29 years old, in healthy relationship, good job, happy
>Be a Jew who grew up hella poor
>mfw told to check my privilege
>>
>>673342049
What happened to the "femanon here" pasta?
>>
>>673334495
>>673334495
>>
>>673339135
>>
File: 1448318425782.jpg (84 KB, 309x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448318425782.jpg
84 KB, 309x473
>>673342581
Pretty much this

>white
>grow up bridging low and middle class in the ghetto
>struggle with school due to moving a lot
>ditch college for a job
>struggle with schizoaffective condition
>go bisexual by choice
>get married to the most chill woman you'll ever meet.

>mfw i get told to check my privilege by whiny fat cunts when I logically counter their arguments.
>>
File: sunny807-1013.jpg (67 KB, 721x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sunny807-1013.jpg
67 KB, 721x404
>>673339099

god i fucking love this story. the spite from the thin woman is just gorgeous
>>
File: phwoarr.jpg (49 KB, 800x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
phwoarr.jpg
49 KB, 800x500
why are all feminists so beautiful?
>>
>>673343262
>beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Anon, you need an optometrist ASAP
>>
>>673343456
>kek<---
>kek
>kek
>kek
>kek
>>
>>673338518
this is fucking idiotic
>>
>>673343262
She'd probably be a blast to hate fuck.
>>
Has anyone ever told any of you guys personally to check your privilege. I feel this is just an internet thing. Maybe it's because I live in the Midwest...
>>
>>673342049
>Future
>>
>>673342049
my Tumfag detector is reading off the charts
>>
>>673343874
West coast. It's real.

>>673343745
Yes, it runs off of the flawed Conquest vs. Chastity
>>
>>673343745
>not stupid as fuck
>/b/
Choose one, faggot
>>
>>673334606
Why hasn't anyone killed this cunt yet?
>>
>>673343767
>hate fuck
Implying any sex isnt
>>
>>673338188
It a nigger
>>
>>673344104
We don't want to give them ammunition.
>>
>>673344262
Some of them manage to evolve
>>
>>673343262
I remember Milo ripping the shit out of her on that show. Good times.
>>
>>673342927
>laughingnicholascage.gif
KEK
>>
>>673344405
You only like her because she's anti islam you niggerlover
>>
>>673338269
>bump
genius. feminism skewered
>>
File: 1456941747549.jpg (110 KB, 564x631) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456941747549.jpg
110 KB, 564x631
>>
File: 1429310529912.jpg (84 KB, 900x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429310529912.jpg
84 KB, 900x540
>>
>>673343874
Europe. Never heard about that phrase before 4chan.
>>
>>673344828
> no criminal record
Hell yeah, I'm so privileged because I never made the choice of committing a crime and subsequently got arrested.
>>
>>673344262
I don't think she's basenigger.
I think she's sandnigger.
Meh, either way. Respectable darkie.
Would tenderly love with respect.
>>
>>673344828
Bingo
>>
>>673342927
>>673344906
I think it's another non white space since all blacks and Mexicans are born with criminal records
>>
>>673345100
Well at least we get the intelligent square for free.
>>
>>673338932
Looks like cool lady.
>>
>>673339135
Looks like a packet of Hot choc cross buns
>>
File: 1456399233852.webm (435 KB, 636x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456399233852.webm
435 KB, 636x360
>>
File: 1430240933577.png (419 KB, 682x944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430240933577.png
419 KB, 682x944
>>
>>673345351
If anyone's wondering the sign says "you go girls" in French.
>>
>>673345734
I wonder what she was trying to do.
> Jump in the lake for equality!
> Wet T-shirt contest against objectification
>>
>>673345518
>Evidence is sexist!
>>
File: 1455882618600.png (18 KB, 210x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455882618600.png
18 KB, 210x224
>>673339135
This makes me want to burn down the internet.
fo reals.
>>
>>673345835
No one will ever know
>>
File: based_Jim.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
based_Jim.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>673338518
>>
File: Mum.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mum.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>673339179
>>
>>673346227
Jim Jim Jim Jim!
>>
>>673346227
How can one man be so based?
>>
File: 1456901849269.jpg (93 KB, 640x990) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456901849269.jpg
93 KB, 640x990
These people give me cancer
>>
>>673346945
what the fuck is a gender studies degree?
>>
>>673345918
Mild kek
>>
>>673346945
Shes cute
But the fact shes spouting such nonsense makes her so unattractive
>>
>>673347147
It is worthless. It is basicly feminism in college. Indoctrination at its finest.
>>
>>673340923
The guy have stood up, walked over and punched her in the fucking mouth.
>>
>>673346945
Are these kinds of photos part of a series?
>>
>>673342581
Fuck off kike.
We know your success was handed to you.
>>
Utterly useless woman..
That statement even invalidates her as a cumdumpstress..
>>
>>673347370
Yes
>>
>>673342581
>Be me
>also Jew
>also grew up poor (food stamps and all)
>MFW people make fun of me for being rich
> Tell people I grew up poor
>MFW they make fun of me for being a welfare queen instead.

there is no winning when you are jew
>>
File: Snoopin_.jpg (61 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Snoopin_.jpg
61 KB, 1024x768
>>673337350
This level of cringe hurts my eyes
>>
>>673344828
All of these except attractive and Christian
>>
>>673346945
Isn't feminism about equality?
Then why does she think her degree should be higher than everyone else?
>>
>>673347839
> be me
> be german
> went to school in switzerland
> lived in France
> Germans think I'm rich because swiss and make fun of me being French
> French dislike me because german
> Swiss think I'm European and not part of their awesome country
> can't win when you're a person
>>
>>673346307
How exactly does someone that fat get a dick inside them? Did the guy have to cum on a buttered up bargepole and take slide it about the darker flaps of fat which I suppose represent the hypothetical divide between her legs? I mean, the fucking mechanics of the thing. She looks like a mermaid made of sponge that has been soaked in cola.
>>
File: 1360800229018.gif (3 MB, 190x143) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1360800229018.gif
3 MB, 190x143
>>673342927
Rated post
>>
>>673348002
> just as valid
> should be higher than everyone else
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, right?
>>
>>673338474
She looks like a bull with that nose ring
>>
File: 1456900397487.jpg (234 KB, 1842x865) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456900397487.jpg
234 KB, 1842x865
>>
>>673344828

>human
otherkin are now TRIGGERED AS FUCK

unless 5'11" counts as tall for a male, or you can get diagonals, then i cant even get a line, much less bingo.
>>
>>673348355
lay off the poor Anon english might not be his first language
>>673348002
Listen here retard just as valid =/= above it actually means she wants her degree to equal other peoples degrees.
>>
>>673344906
No criminal is probably a catch-all for whites to these clowns.
>>
>>673348432
But feminists don't understand equality. Maybe she does think it is above everyone else
>>
>>673348558
I bet she does want her degree to be above others but this is reality and she clearly isn't a part of it.
>>
File: 1345781499127.jpg (56 KB, 400x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345781499127.jpg
56 KB, 400x505
>>673348355
>>673348432
>misunderstood
>>
>>673339640
>not noticing the clearly imprinted /b/ on the shirts of the anons at the end of the comic
Check your privelage, Demi-queer lasagana crust kin.
>>
File: tumblrhatesme.jpg (109 KB, 900x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tumblrhatesme.jpg
109 KB, 900x540
>>673344828
When do the privilege police come and kick my door down?
>>
>>673348191
Meat hooks and a well made girdle
>>
>>673348653
She does want her degree to be above others.
For het to get a job in an industry which requires a certain type of bachelors degree, say Comp. Sci, Education, Engineering, etc., her degree would have to be more valuable to land her a job over others when taking into account the lack of actual study in the given field. That is in effect demanding a higher base worth than all relevant degrees for a field.
>>
>>673338932
I'd be her friend
>>
>>673349006
That actually makes perfect sense.
>>
File: blobobaitbw.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blobobaitbw.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>673338904
>fighting for the equality of women

Only something wrong if you're somewhere they already have equality
>>
>>673348355
>>673348861

even so. the very fact that she believes a degree which can only be used to teach other people about her degree, and offers absolutely no other job prospects or pratical uses, basically means that she is saying her degree should indeed be considered better in other ways than any other, useful, degree which offers job propects or useful knowledge of science or history etc
>>
>>673340230
>>Existance
Kek American higher education at its finest
>>
>>673349006
>>673349310
>>
File: 1456413538330.png (294 KB, 877x1110) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456413538330.png
294 KB, 877x1110
>>
>>673338518
Seriously? Come on now.
>>
>>673349398
About 80 of the top 100 universities are US universities
>>
File: 1456902871594.png (289 KB, 501x784) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456902871594.png
289 KB, 501x784
>>
>>673339179
The baby was fatphobic and probably a cishet white male.
>>
>>673349827
Most are shit sjw breeding places
>>
>>673350124
European universities are no different.
>>
File: 1456145876236.jpg (116 KB, 960x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456145876236.jpg
116 KB, 960x622
>>
File: fixyourshit.jpg (588 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fixyourshit.jpg
588 KB, 2448x3264
>>673340230
>rotate by 90 degrees
Even I can do it
>>
>>673339135
I don't get it. Why is everyone commenting about an old leather baseball glove?
>>
>>673350430
thx anon
>>
>>673345974
kek
>>
>>673348428
I'm tempted to start a movement on dumblr for body rights or some shit and start spreading the idea that eating unhealthily and mistreating your body is a form of self rape

I'm really high right now
>>
>>673350430
These people are idiots. You don't have to buy it.
>>
>>673338720
That's a great band name.
>>
>>673350614
Do it
>>
>>673338932
I'd hit it.
>>
>>673350430
>womyn

What, does even writing the word "man/men" as part of another word make them feel raped?
>>
>>673346227
That's not true there are fat ugly studs that also have millions of dollars.
>>
>>673350994
Its the milions that make it hard
>>
>>673350833
It's been around for a while, but I think the original sentiment was indeed to distance the word woman from man. Which is kind of stupid since the English language uses man as human too.
>>
>>673350430
so what did woman do for eons before tampons were invented?
>>
>>673351207
Rocks
>>
File: YesAllKiwis.jpg (275 KB, 670x2134) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YesAllKiwis.jpg
275 KB, 670x2134
>>
>>673338690
brothers? umm how many of your brothers have a girlfriend?
>>
File: 8joHGB9.gif (116 KB, 255x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8joHGB9.gif
116 KB, 255x230
>>
>>673344104
Look up the word martyr in the dictionary.
>>
>>673351444
Checked
>>
File: 6694699.jpg (15 KB, 200x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6694699.jpg
15 KB, 200x192
>>673338932
anon why?

just because you can doesnt mean u should
>>
>>673341968
>radical ideas shouldn't be taught in a classroom.

huh?

if by taught, you mean endorsed, then that is more plausible.
>>
File: 5086912.jpg (127 KB, 967x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5086912.jpg
127 KB, 967x346
>>673339135

now i know why people keep saying horrible things about this place..........
>>
>>673347277
Do you know what classes they take for it?
>>
>>673351704
>now i know why people keep saying horrible things about this place
>saying that about a fat black lady
>being this new
>>
>>673338188
Wow, this nigress does have a point. It is great to get to see a real feminist
>>
>>673351389
>a kiwi is not a living organism

Lost
>>
>>673351823

nigga.....i just coming in here like 4 months ago


even i didnt know what i was expecting tbh
>>
>>673339135
her pinky toe isn't touching the ground
>>
>>673351808
Not sure. They read many feminist books and stuff like that. Not anything usefull.
>>
File: 1455555210773.gif (2 MB, 255x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455555210773.gif
2 MB, 255x194
>>673351704
Welcome to /b/
>>
File: cleese.jpg (19 KB, 597x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cleese.jpg
19 KB, 597x473
>>673334495
>>673338269
>>673338703
>>673338932
>>673339135
>>673342875
>>673344787
>>673348428

>Substandard care from biased doctors - don't give a fuck
>Underweight models showing ill health - don't give a fuck
>Studies showing fat ppl less likely to develop dementia or eating disorders - don't give a fuck
>Men who don't get their prostates checked - don't give a fuck
>Women who don't get regular mammograms or pap smears - don't give a fuck
>People with poor sleep hygiene - don't give a fuck
>People with consistently high stress levels - don't give a fuck
>Fat people who don't hate themselves - BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, I'M CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT HEALTH, HEALTH HEALTH HEALTH
>>
>>673351704
Autistic post plus horsefucker
Please leave
>>
>>673352163
>Red Bull gives you wings
>>
File: SB01.gif (3 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SB01.gif
3 MB, 1000x1000
>>673351704
Enjoy your stay
>>
>>673352025
I think that's least of her worries
>>
File: 9174725.jpg (50 KB, 692x577) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9174725.jpg
50 KB, 692x577
>>673352163

i deeply regret my stupid act
>>
>>673352248
yeah but you don't see parades and protests about how guys shouldn't have to check their prostate.
>>
>>673352248

Found the fatty
>>
>>673351389
this one always makes my laugh
>>
File: behold.jpg (98 KB, 900x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
behold.jpg
98 KB, 900x540
>>673344828
>>
OC
>>
File: 1457695762758.jpg (112 KB, 900x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457695762758.jpg
112 KB, 900x540
is that a good score ?
>>
File: 2138932498.png (166 KB, 3000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2138932498.png
166 KB, 3000x1000
>>673352248
I don't give a fuck about your heath, you're trying to stop me from shaming you about your weight because you've deluded yourself into thinking you're "healthy at any weight"

And that's why I say that you're a fat fuck
>>
>>673347370
Nope, it's all just one big coincidence.
>>
File: 1457695762758.jpg (130 KB, 900x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457695762758.jpg
130 KB, 900x540
Sorry English is not my first language.
>>
>>673352504

>not mentally healthy

Got depression and anxiety like everyone else in the world, faggot? Or do you pretend to have that attention-seeking shit like ass burgers or "mild autism"?

Fuck me everybody under 30 is such a pussy nowadays. Grow up and get some balls.
>>
File: Privileg Police.jpg (2 MB, 2600x3532) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Privileg Police.jpg
2 MB, 2600x3532
>>673348958
>>673352504
"you guys better follow me, your privilege is to high"
>>
>>673352437
I don't see too many 'non-prostate-checking-males hate thread' posts on 4chan, either. What's your point?
>>
>>673352504
> Ticked 'Christian'
> didn't tick 'mentally healthy'

Strong correlation
>>
>>673352722
I'll bet your miss having your daddy's cock deep inside your ass.
>>
File: 6632861.gif (918 KB, 200x124) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6632861.gif
918 KB, 200x124
>>673352378

i get a boner..............fuck
>>
>>673352884
God I hope you're not over 30.

If you are and you're on here, mentally healthy doesn't describe you.
>>
>>673352470
Found the hypocrite.
>>
>>673352985
Being dat is easier to spot than someone who does not check his prostate.
>>
>>673353262
Ey fatty. If you want to get offended please go to tumblr
>>
File: 1457664777808.gif (4 MB, 468x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457664777808.gif
4 MB, 468x300
>>673334606
>feminist Mario
Holy shit, how will that even work? Do you play as Peach? Definetly not that, since she represents impossible to reach beauty standards made up by greasy males. So what the fuck even?
>>
>>673352985
That's the entire point. If you got a personal problem, don't go whine about it and demand society should encourage your behaviour until you don't think it's bad behaviour anymore.
In return we won't make fun of you or get enraged about you trying to push your problems on society, when in reality all you have to do is get a bit of discipline.

> have prostate cancer
> try to make it publicly acceptable
> put down docs that are trying to treat your condition
> tell healthy people they should get cancer or else they can't argue about it
And so on.
>>
File: images-54.jpg (10 KB, 374x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-54.jpg
10 KB, 374x393
>>673353261
>>
>>673352985
Well two more things
1.) Being fat looks a lot grosser on a surface level than not checking your prostate, poor sleep hygiene, etc etc
2.) Obesity is one of the world's largest problems today. You see a shitton more people who are fat as hell than people who are underweight, poor prostate, yadda yadda. That's impacting the world a lot more than people with consistently high stress levels.
>>
>>673353325
Nah, there's enough offensiveness here to keep me occupied. Thanks all the same.
>>
>>673338989
Kek
>>
>>673353267
Going for the easy target, eh?
>>
File: 54952868.jpg (92 KB, 500x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54952868.jpg
92 KB, 500x277
>>673353378
>>
File: 1457341591641.jpg (9 KB, 211x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457341591641.jpg
9 KB, 211x367
>>673338033
Linkle is a straight female, is that to hard to process for them?
>>
>>673344828
>>
File: 8782910.jpg (71 KB, 369x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8782910.jpg
71 KB, 369x576
ayy lmao
>>
>>673353366
This has been out for years

She literally uses her moodswings as a gameplay mechanic
>>
>>673353392
>Being fat looks a lot grosser on a surface level than not checking your prostate, poor sleep hygiene, etc etc

By that logic, someone with HIV/AIDS who pisses the bed would be perfect fap material for you.
>>
>>673353567
> pointless memes
> pointless memes everywhere
>>
File: 1457695762758.jpg (137 KB, 900x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457695762758.jpg
137 KB, 900x540
>>673344828
Guess I'm not a full-privileged shitlord
>>
>>673337921
I dont understand why so many girls respect her.
What exactly was it she did that was any significance other then being famous?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 922x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 922x960
>>673338098
Underrated post
>>
>>673353211
Is the whale upset?
>>
>>673344828
Full board!
>>
>>673352248
Underweight models with ill health? Do you really see them going around saying "Thin acceptance?"

Underweight models don't like being underweight, they work really hard for it because it makes them feel attractive. Being fat is literally the polar opposite of that. Fat acceptance people say "I'm unhealthy and will die at 50 and I'm proud." All of these people who don't get their prostates checked or have high stress levels don't go out in crowds asking for society to accept them, they know that it's gross, but they don't care enough to do anything about it. Fat people think that it's perfectly healthy to be fat.
>>
>>673339260
Source?
>>
>>673353724
So you're saying that anybody who isn't fat is perfect fap material?
>>
>>673353775
Look at the average teenager and tell me that "being famous" isn't what most of them want to become later on and worship?
>>
>>673353567
You're right, they're not equivalent

You don't choose to get cancer
>>
>>673352504
Damn missed all the good ones.
>heterosexual
>Mentally Healthy
>Standard accent

5 points from Griffendor.
>>
>>673344828
Why the fuck is Christian an option? You Americans are mindless retards.
>>
>>673353809
>Do you really see them going around saying "Thin acceptance?"

They don't NEED to. there's no such thing as thin acceptance because it's the norm. Go to any waifu/porn WEBM/creepshot/TYFTT/etc thread here - in a 250-post long thread you can count the images of overweight people on one hand.
>>
>>673339260
Dam, where can i get one of these.
>>
File: 1446466586396.jpg (87 KB, 500x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446466586396.jpg
87 KB, 500x370
>>
>>673353211
>I have no comeback to his argument, better throw out an insult so he thinks I'm right

Go jog, fatass.
>>
>>673352884
i have autismo
>>
>>673351444
waste of trips
>>
>>673354123
You call that pathetic word-salad an 'argument'? You're retarded.
>>
File: mourning.jpg (5 KB, 346x119) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mourning.jpg
5 KB, 346x119
>>673353211
>>
>>673354217
No you don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (569 KB, 640x3904) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
569 KB, 640x3904
>>673334495
>>
>>673354079
Yeah, fat women is a fetish, but not attractive to most people. If you go on those threads you can also count a few scat videos every now and then, as that's also a fetish, but where's the picket sign that says "Shoot the Shit Shamers"?
>>
File: bawww.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bawww.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
>>673354264
>word-salad
>stop trying to confuse me with your big words!
>>
File: 1339789645348.jpg (26 KB, 400x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339789645348.jpg
26 KB, 400x502
>>673351960
>lurk moar
>>
>>673339179
This shit made me laugh. Just what kind of failure of a human is that women.
>>
>>673350430
waht the fuck is
>exsistance
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 893x1228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 893x1228
>>673351207

Fun fact: the modern sanitary pad (and later tampons) came into existence after WW1. During the war they discovered a great material for a soft, absorbent and cheap bandage, but after war they had heaps left so viola, the sanitary pad was born.

The moral: the most revolutionary invention for managing the menstrual cycle was made by a man.
>>
>>673354421
>>673354264
Will you faggots just fuck and get it over with.
>>
>>673342581
>jew
>poor
your parents just kept their money a secret to avoid buying stuff for you.
>>
>>673354025
Love you
>>
>>673343767
Grab her hair and blast her with full force from behind in doggy style.
>>
File: fugg u.png (463 KB, 499x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fugg u.png
463 KB, 499x501
>>673354294
>>
>>673339135
i bet we can feed like a small town of 120 people in africa if we sacrifice this lady
>>
>>673352248
You are visually repugnant because there are obvious signs of laziness and a lack of self discipline. You eat more calories than your body can process in a day, and it spirals out of control. That protstate doesn't need checking until I'm 40. Your fatass is gonna need heart medication no matter what age you are as soon as your break 300lbs.
>>
>>673354264
Come up with an actual comeback to >>673352722 before you start calling me retarded, because it seems like you've backed your own argument into a corner so your just flicking insults to us in an attempt to seem like you're making a point.
>>
>>673354356
right next to the "shit licker acceptance" shield
>>
>>673339260
is that a her vagina ? or a set of balls ?
>>
>>673354079
You're confusing "underweight" with "healthy weight"

Most porn actresses aren't starved models. The reason they aren't rampaging hambeasts is because almost no one finds that attractive. We have chubby threads because some of us like meat on their bones, but that doesn't mean we want to fuck a mountain of meat
>>
>>673353366
playing as female wario
>>
>>673354710
>implying she has to have one or the other
I take offense from this. Where are my SJW's when I need them?
>>
File: dgs.jpg (96 KB, 900x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dgs.jpg
96 KB, 900x540
>>673348958
>>
>>673348428
>>
>>673349827
Your deflection skills are off the charts, might you be a politician?
>>
>>673354710
This is /b/, of course they're balls
>>
>>673354356
>but where's the picket sign that says "Shoot the Shit Shamers"?

scat fucks know they're disgusting. they don't run around screeching for "acceptance". if they did they'd be BTFO just like the fatshits.
>>
File: 1457692229760.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457692229760.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>673340230
>>
>>673334495
this is what happens when ladies dont get the D
>>
>>673354947
Exactly
>>
File: 1457695762758.jpg (125 KB, 900x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457695762758.jpg
125 KB, 900x540
>>673344828
>>
Lol hey zach
>>
>>673339179
Aaaaw man I work with dairy cattle. And seen this happen and its gross. And the calfs break up. So I could imagine this is worse
>>
>>673355079
Fuck you Austin
>>
>>673338703
YLYL
>>
>>673339260
yes. source please? someone?
>>
>>673338518
What is this, middle school?
>>
File: za warudo.jpg (693 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
za warudo.jpg
693 KB, 960x1280
>>673354909
>>
>>673339135
Pls kill this shit
>>
>>673339099

I am feeling sorry for the fat lady. Really. Sure she is responsible for her weight. Still it sounds like real bad afternoon.

What a pity that she's not able to realize that it is in her responsibility to change things and instead complains about the bad, bad word.
>>
>>673344828

>tfw cant quite make bingo
Goddamnit
>>
>>673353567
Same thing. But one does not choose prostate cancer
>>
>>673338033
Kek
It's OK for them to make up a gender for some made up character then say "she really hates cishets"
But if you would say the same thing flipped around for a gay character ("they really hate faggots") then you get drawn and quartered
>>
>>673337350
Cringe intensifies
>>
File: 1455846974178.png (308 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455846974178.png
308 KB, 500x500
>>673338703
>misandryunicornfatbytchxxx4eva
Holy fucking shit
>>
>>673351207
Rags. Periods weren't that much of a problem for most women in most cultures though, they're only as frequent today because women have access to such good food. Malnutrition prevents periods.
>>
File: weapon.jpg (77 KB, 474x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
weapon.jpg
77 KB, 474x640
>>673351704
Shut up
>>
i came here specifically for this thread which always seems to be here (no surprise)

I know someonw who is dating one of these pigs because he is a dickless asshole with no respect. tonight i was left to debate with this vile woman over a "study" that showed that men would answer questions that inadvertently made them admit they were rapists when the word rape wasnt used... i asked her about the particulars of the study and she didnt know. I asked if she ever knew and she admitted she had never read about the particulars of the study. i asked her if she did know what the particulars of the study were and what conditions the men were studied under and thay she found that the study didnt follow a scientific method whether it would change her opinion of the men deemed rapists... I feel its relevant now to tell you that this person has a masters in gender studies (i know right) and her response to this question was "I DONT KNOW WHAT THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD IS BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER WHEN TALKING ABOUT GENDER STUDIES"

it gets better

I asked how she can make assessments of people in studies that may or may not be biased without knowing how to identify the credibility of a study

her response to me was "THIS IS MY LIVED EXPERIENCE AND I KNOW THAT THIS STUDY IS TRUE BASED ON THIS ALONE"

so because a study that she didnt read the dissertion of and doesnt know the particulars of and couldnt tell me if it was fair even if she had read the particulars of is valid BECAUSE SHE ANECDOTALLY THINKS IT IS CORRECT

I have never wanted to strangle someone more in my life... this woman is a fucking pig and a piece of shit i hope she gets raped and murdered
>>
Do not hate feminism for the sake of being feminism.

Instead, find logical arguments against it, which there are many. Use your own intelligence to debunk the nonsense of this business. Prove rightly that you can show the true face of a movement that does not care about the agency of human beings. Push it back where it belongs, in psychiatric wards. Simply mocking it does nothing.
>>
>>673355622
Apparently Egyptians already had a tampon like device, then again, they had vibrators too.
>>
>>673340992

this
>>
File: 1349369362793.png (97 KB, 243x229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1349369362793.png
97 KB, 243x229
>>673355773
>i hope she gets raped

she was right all along
>>
File: 1417549771327.jpg (18 KB, 292x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417549771327.jpg
18 KB, 292x294
>>673355234
holy fucking shit m8, i'm crying
>>
>>673355973
dw even if all men are rapists im sure shes still safe... her personality takes care of that
>>
>>673348428

Im fat. I dont need any fucking "acceptance". Im not complaining about it, im fucking doing something about it. Get your shit together and do something about it you whining pigs. The only reason youre fat is because they sit at home drinking mountain dew and showing bags of crisps in their huge fucking mouths. Disgusting fat fucks..
>>
File: Acárdico1.jpg (43 KB, 459x586) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Acárdico1.jpg
43 KB, 459x586
>>673339135
>>
>>673355878
WE
WUZ
KINGS
>>
>>673354909
You mean from za warudo, right?
>>
>>673339135
She needs to skip leg day more often
Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 96
Thread DB ID: 558645



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.