[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Codeine was cloaked in purple, the prettiest girl there.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: imgcod.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgcod.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>Codeine was cloaked in purple, the prettiest girl there.
>She was the girl of my dreams.
>I got to know her as a sweet girl with a big heart.
>I loved her like never before.
>When I was with her I felt relaxed and at peace,as if we were in the clouds. Every kiss made my heartbeat 400 times every hour.
>Codeine would dress in purple, but she also liked to dress in red and white, when were alone together she would take it all off, and the sex was incredible.
>As we made love, my legs felt paralyzed, it took my breath away until I passed out and woke up 20 hours later. Confused, I didn’t know where I was. I felt vulnerable and lost.
>Sometimes, spending the day with her left me faint, I had nausea, dizziness and that dreaded feeling of shivers running down all of your extremities. But I was happy unlike ever, because I had her.
>Other days I awoke appalled, imaging that Codeine wasn’t there, thinking about how much I need her and how much I missed her. Those days were so depressing.
>I used to see movies with my friends, hang out, drink a beer, have a chat or share moments together. After meeting Codeine I did all of those things, but only with her.
>I grew apart from my family.
>My mom is embarrassed of me, I lost my job and friends, I’m running out of money, I would be alone in this world without her.
>In this night of melancholy.
>I sat on the couch with Codeine as we drank alcohol, a few minutes passed and I felt like I had come in contact with a truck.
>A silhouette that looked like Codeine’s shadow appeared and put her hands on my throat, choking me.
>I tried to breathe, but it wasn’t enough, it never is enough. I took my last breath and died planted on the couch cushion.
>>
I'm on my last bump of heroin ever mn and im high.... This made me feel man. I can relate to a lot of that shit. But im quitting now, thats all i had and im out now and im not gonna go out. I cant
>>
>>673228477
>>673229616
addiction is your head anons, you were ok before you started using, so what makes you think you need it to live, but you dont, itll be hard to leave it , but its possible, goodluck fags. youll be alright
>>
>>673229616
did u try Updog?
>>
>>673228477
Thats some serious nice writing man. I do something with your skills.
>>
>>673230446
I've never heard of updog
>>
>>673230446
whats Updog?
>>
>>673231003
all good, yourself?

HA kek
>>
>>673231003
its just a prank bro lilololoo hurr durr
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.