[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Socialism causes inflation. Which does not...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 109
Socialism causes inflation. Which does not work for this country. Too many people. That's why he can't be president.
>>
>>673175928
Wow, please refer me to your economics PHD.
>>
>>673176853
Refer yourself to a history book. Socialism doesn't work for little fairy countries, what makes you think it will work for 350 million? Also have you ever seen Germany's inflation in the twenties?People showing up with ox carts full of useless money to buy a loaf of bread?
>>
>>673175928
NO, THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T BE PRESIDENT.
>>
>>673176991
Inflation was caused by kapitalism not socialism
>>
>>673177167
Can't tell if this is bait or if you're that dumb.
>>
Inflation is cause by a facist di tatorship which is what you have and will always have.
>>
>>673177399
But he's right fag.
>>
>>673175928

OP, in 100 years money won't even be a thing. Our little ones and zeroes computer currency will be as useful as GTA 5 money.

We're trying to build the Federation anyway. Stop holding us back, faggot.
>>
>>673177752
Rico, is that you?
>>
>>673175928
Inflation, within limits is good. Optimum being in the 2-3% range. Allows central banks room to manover w/out being too detremental to joe blow.

Socialism is all that money going to the armed forces. Bombs dropped are money spent. Don't matter, I don't live in USA.

Amazing that the poorest dumbfucks in the US will vote against thier own interests.
>>
>>673178163
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>673177167
>>673177528
Inflation is too much money chasing too few resources.

A few years ago that would have been the oil industry. Which is no longer booming.

Under Oil-industry president (bush), energy sector booms, oil majorly. War is good for oil stocks.
>>
>>673175928
You do realise that inflation, if under 10/15%, is only a problem if you want to invest in financial speculation? If you're in the 90% you should welcome moderate inflation with open arms
>>
>>673178449
Oh really, what part do you feel is wrong?

Blair, Bush, etc. are under the microscope for the Iraq war and the WMD. If the data was faked, then the war really was about stealing from taxpayers (all those brownies killed don't matter).
>>
>>673178684
10-15% is fucked up...

2-3% is normal (the aim of central banks)
>>
File: line of shame.jpg (45 KB, 816x556) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
line of shame.jpg
45 KB, 816x556
Cant wait for the bread lines....
>>
Inflation isn't caused by socialism, it's simply a fact of life, an unavoidable occurrence within all economic systems. You can't stop it. You can however, curb it. You can affect the rate of inflation.
>>
>>673178163
People in my country (U.S.) vote with their feelings. "Pandering" isn't even a word here. We just call them 'debates'.
>>
Actually any form of artificial price setting for goods and services causes inflation. And socialism is most known for doing this.
>>
>>673179008
Same here in Sweden. The difference between America and Sweden is that all Swedish parties say the same shit with a few exceptions. They tell people what they want to hear to get votes so they can do nothing for 4 years. insanity...
>>
>>673178997

Stalin's economic system wasn't necessarily a consequence of socialism. It was more so a consequence of corruption in leadership. Also, do remember that we also had bread lines too during the great depression, proving that even the best economic systems can't prevent disaster from occurring.

The most important thing, is that we get leaders which aren't corrupt. Difficult though, as we are human beings, and inherently corrupt. That's our nature, sadly.
>>
File: 1457033066964s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457033066964s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>673175928
>Socialism causes inflation.

Go vote Trump, the man of the multiple0 bankrupts, thats much better for any country, Socialism isnt worst than the Trump's plan for make america great again
>>
>>673179212
Not to mention their hyper inflation. Taxes out the ass most people cant afford cars so they use a bike and their "Universal" healthcare is soo shitty that a decent chunk of the population are actually moving t'wards private insurance policies that that can actually give them the care they need
>>
What we need is a mix of the American system and European system, not one or the other. If we had the European system, life would be inconvenient. Long lines in the hospital, smaller living spaces, etc. With the American system, we have incredibly small wages, expensive healthcare, etc.

If we could just somehow combine the two, life would be nearly perfect. We need to somehow find a way to make life enjoyable for most people. I don't want long lines for anything, but I also don't want to pay 2,000 dollars for an MRI.

I've lived in Japan for 7 months, and their healthcare system seems to be a happy medium. There is a little bit of a wait, but at most I'm paying 50 dollars a visit. MRIs are free. My friend from England tells me it's worse there even though it's free. He says the lines are abysmal and that American healthcare system's quality is the highest in the world. We need a happy medium between the two.
>>
>>673179007
Actually, we have little-to-no inflation now, globally.

Inflation, within limits is good, it's the sign of a strong and growing economy. As anon said "it's too much money chasing too few resources."

Wait and see if Yellen hikes the rate again this year. Trust me, we want to see inflation. We want to see growth and demand.

To another poster, agreed, what's the difference in spending tax money on health care and education and spending it on the army? Both are cost-centres and forms of welfare.

however, you may get something positive back from healthcare and education.

Tin-foil hat time: (1) not funding education, (2) keeping poor people dumb, (3) importing smart folks from india, (4) Trump wins.
>>
File: murican way.jpg (139 KB, 1001x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murican way.jpg
139 KB, 1001x738
>>673179528
>Implying you need to vote for a master every 4-8 years
>Implying socialism doesn't cause inflation
>Implying socialism doesn't cause rampant poverty
>2016
>Being this ill informed
>>
>>673179528
Trumps business went 'bankrupt' to avoid massive corporate tax. He worked the system instead of outsourcing the work. He kept jobs in america. Socialism cannot work for this country.
>>
>>673179528
Some business ventures he went on didn't work out. Those businesses filed bankruptcy, as that's what bankruptcy is for. What's more important is the percentage of failed ventures out of all his business ventures, and how that compares to other's success rates. More importantly though, if Sanders gets in, he'll only do more harm than good. Not through any fault of his own, but because congress isn't democrat right now, and it's not likely to become democrat during his term, as America historically votes for the congress and president to be of different parties. What little good he'll get down in this system will be far outweighed by the price congress forces for conceding to any of his goals.
>>
>>673179906

Oh...... I thought we had a shitload of inflation. Did I just drink the kool-aid or something? I know some inflation isn't bad, trust me. Just didn't know we had so very little.
>>
>Europe's economy is stagnant or contracting
>France has zero economic growth
>Sweden's economy is on life support
>Why? Socialism

>"HEY MANNN!! LET'S LIKE... UHHH... (inhale from bong) DO SOCIALISM HERE MAAAAAAn. IT'LL WORK, CUZ LIKE, UHHH... SALLY ON FACEBOOK SAID SO, AND SHE'S ALL SMART AND SHIT."
>>
>>673179989

I don't see how he could have done that without causing thousands of people to lose their jobs... Explain that to me because I'm confused.
>>
>>673179817
So you want all the benefits of socialism but you don't want increased taxes?

Do you also want a free pink pony for every child?
>>
>>673179580
Most countries with a universal healthcare system are riddled with issues anyways. Like you said, Sweden has shitty healthcare, the UK's system is bogged down by incompetent professions and a large number of abusers, Canada's healthcare system is run comparatively efficiently, yet without significant tax increases, it's going to continue putting Canada farther into debt.

Basically, national healthcare is ridiculous, especially when the population doesn't make any effort to take care of itself. In fact, not seeing the cost personally increase with they take poor care of themselves leads to apathy towards the increase costs of their hedonism.
>>
>>673180319

Not all of it, a happy medium. Taxes increased slightly, with services increased slightly. Japan's got the right idea. We live pretty comfortably here. Only thing that's sort of fucking us over is Abe attempting to inject austerity into Japan, which has never worked. Friedman was a hack after all.
>>
>>673180047
No, there's none. Quantitive easing (buying gov. ious for cash by the fed) has made money cheap to borrow. Without excess demand, prices don't go up, so no inflation.

Periods of higher inflation are usually boom times. Times where there's lots of jobs, etc.

Hyperinflation is something different.
>>
>>673180179
Socialism didn't cause that. Europe panicked when the recession hit and stopped all spending. Obama did the opposite (the stimulus) and that's why the U.S. economy is doing better relative to the European economies.

You know what a stimulus is? It's the government spending cash to help out the private sector. You know what that is?

SOCIALISM. Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>673179989
Im assuming you are american so you do know when he "worked the system" that was your tax dollars he made a profit from. Corporate welfare is a bitch. And you didnt explain why socialism doesnt work.
>>
>>673180455
>Basically, national healthcare is ridiculous, especially when the population doesn't make any effort to take care of itself. In fact, not seeing the cost personally increase with they take poor care of themselves leads to apathy towards the increase costs of their hedonism.

So what happened to the populace of the USA?
>>
>>673176991
scandinavia
>>
Bill Kaultz
>>
>>673180179

France is number 6 out of 100 in GDP, that seems pretty good...

Sweden's 24 though, which.... alright I guess.
>>
>>673180603
In what respect?
>>
>>673180484
>Not all of it, a happy medium. Taxes increased slightly, with services increased slightly.

You realize, that's exactly what Bernie Sanders wants to implement right? A very small tax increase across the board, and a larger tax increase to the top earners.
>>
File: 1456637042961.jpg (16 KB, 600x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456637042961.jpg
16 KB, 600x549
>>673175928
It's neat that they let people like you have their own computer. Good for you.
>>
File: 5345345.jpg (13 KB, 369x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5345345.jpg
13 KB, 369x393
>>673180576
>Government giving back money that was stolen from tax payers magically improves the economy what a surprise
>This proves socialism works
>>
>>673180585
it works pretty well for rich people right now as you say
>>
>>673176991
>Also have you ever seen Germany's inflation in the twenties
You mean when they had to pay for WW1? Yeah... socialism didnt caused that.
>>
>>673180684
Barely the ghost of a national healthcare system yet in the top 3 for dying of self inflicted health problems.
>>
>>673180717
Money wasn't stolen. It was collected. If you think collecting taxes is stealing then you're free to move to some 3rd world country. Or the north pole.
>>
>>673180576
Europe isn't ruined because it "panicked". It ruined itself because it is a webwork of debt caused by too many domestic liabilities: AKA FUCKING SOCIALISM.

When you have to do what the Netherlands did and sell their fucking tanks to pay for welfare, you're doing it wrong. Welfare shouldn't eat up so much goddamn money that you have to defund other areas of government.
>>
File: trump-fascist.jpg (22 KB, 480x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump-fascist.jpg
22 KB, 480x320
>>673175928
>Socialism causes inflation.

your appalling levels of debt, declining manufacturing industries, record amounts of unemployment, a weakened US$ and corporate greed, is the main cause of inflation.

> americans
> yep, they really are this retarded
>>
>>673180725
We currently do have capitalism for the poor and socialism for the rich. You dont see the government bailing out small businesses.
>>
>>673180823
>Money wasn't stolen. It was collected.
Yes, comrade commissar. The proles did not require that wealth for themselves which they created.
Now let us spend it on trivial things, like a cotton plantation in the desert.
>>
>>673175928
Too bad he's not a socialist. He's a "democratic socialist" or whatever bullshit that is supposed to mean. He's still very market friendly and will not hand over the means of production to workers. Basically he'll protect social security and try (and likely fail) to curb corporations doing everything they can to increase profits at the expense of everyone and the environment. Anyone who thinks he's an actual socialist is an idiot.
>>
>>673179241
>Stalin's economic system wasn't necessarily a consequence of socialism. It was more so a consequence of corruption in leadership

That's like saying the the indian rain dance wasn't a real rain dance because it failed to bring rain.
Marxism, Nazism, Socialism, Communism, collectivism, are all failures because you cant disregard the rights of the individual for the sake of the collective, label it equality and expect anything good to come of it, let alone think its morally justified to do so
>>
>>673178163
this
>>
>>673180823
Stolen when it goes to pay private contractors USD100,000/yr to guard minor gov. officials in Iraq.

What do you have an army for? Yes, that's theft.

If you're using that money to enrich only one group in society, then it's theft. Education and healthcare benefit all.
>>
We've already had runaway inflation in the last 16 years alone you stupid fucks. Not to mention the steep climb that started after the late 70s.
As for the short attention spans, here is your inflation:
>what is the price of food from 2008 to current year
>>
>>673180781
Because people here are already the bad kind of people. They don't give a fuck. A lot of low income people (Especially white trash) is eligible for medicaid, and in this population, a very large number are severely overweight. I've seen a loooot of fatasses with food stamps, and most who qualify for food stamps get medicaid. These people already don't have to pay their own costs. Funny enough, with Obamacare, they're paying a lot more now, but if all the costs was put onto the government, they'd have even less motivation to care. It's like that in a lot of places. Like another poster said, the national healthcare in Japan is nice, but you have a country that comes from a background of focusing on the group, not the individual. Often times, a suicide or attempt is committed because of letting down the group or not being able to live with the stress of potentially doing so, which gives people far more likely to be concerned about the cost to unknown other people.

TL;DR: National Healthcare is for some countries, but not the US.
>>
File: 1457392275461.jpg (107 KB, 496x174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457392275461.jpg
107 KB, 496x174
>>673180627
>>
>>673180823
your dire lack of understanding of how economies work is frightening.. but still hilarious.
>>
>>673178163
You dont need socialism to drop bombs on brownies. The US already does that with a 3rd of their budget.
>>
>>673180895
Do you know what cause and effect means?

Europe stopped spending money, people lost their jobs, welfare costs increased.
>>
>>673181180
>TL;DR: National Healthcare is for some countries, but not the US.

Yeah I wasn't trying to say yay or nay, I'm not Murrican and my health care system is basically a hybrid but I didn't realise said fatasses got national healthcare in the US.
>>
>>673181199
That taxing people is legal? Are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>673181208
A third that could be put to better use. Starting wars so as to deplete inventory and buy more weapons...

It's like burning money to keep warm.
>>
File: 1457233645452.jpg (48 KB, 635x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457233645452.jpg
48 KB, 635x422
>>
>>673180996

Socialism didn't cause Stalin and his party members to disenfranchise the entire country, it didn't cause him to put people in gulags, anymore than capitalism caused the great depression. There is no correlation between socialism and Stalin's Russia.

It wasn't truly equal anyway, Stalin and his lackies controlled the means of production, and made a shitton more money than anyone else. That isn't socialism bro, not by a long shot. The people control the means of production, not a set of cronies that get to take anyone away that they see as a threat to them. That's more appropriately centralism.
>>
>>673180895
>sell tanks to pay for welfare
>SELL

HAHAHA

never happened, fucktard.

fuck off back to /pol/

> so much retard
>>
>>673181367
Thats what the Germans did in WW2 after being forced to pay for it. But if it was socialism causing war, then all the European countries would constantly be at war.
>>
>>673180823
No, it's not technically stolen. However, when the people who get elected into office raise taxes to cover plans benefiting themselves or a small group of their supporters that would not have received this money with a more transparent system, it's natural to feel like this is theft. The Obamacare website, for instance, should have costed an estimated 630k to build from scratch at a reputable company. Instead, a bid of 230 million goes to a company that should never have received it. To this day, the healthcare.gov website still doesn't work right. My brother got screwed out of insurance this year because of severe bugs.
>>
>>673181248
Nope, it's definitely the welfare & healthcare burdens. Spend more than you earn, go broke, plain and simple.
>>
>>673181196
not wrong about scandinavia. look at norway, 5 million inhabiants and a shitload of oil. of course they can ay for every bum.
innovations and industries come as much from western europe, japan and korea (and even russia) though.
>>
>>673181180
Basically this.
I would also like to point out the the person who was in charge of the oversight of the VA clinic and office (government run) was Sanders. and we all see how well we take care of our veterans
>>
>>673181357
> deflecting with a completely off-topic question

you're a failure.
>>
>>673175928
I think your goldbug Ayn rand textbook left out the word "taxes". It's this super awesome way to raise money for things without massive inflation. It's okay though because you're murican and nobody can blame you for being autistic anymore I mean come on just look at the place.
>>
>>673175928
>DERP DERP HUUUR DUUUR
>>
File: 1405410989409.jpg (66 KB, 646x557) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405410989409.jpg
66 KB, 646x557
>>673175928
which one is you?
>>
>>673181591
.... how can the question in question be off-topic ...?

am I being trolled?
>>
>>673181457
Let's assume you're right. That means Bernie Sanders is actually a centralist.
>>
>>673175928
>Socialism causes inflation.

You are economically illiterate,
>>
>>673181199
Yeah I suppose every nation in Western Europe got it wrong then. Americans are totally and utterly illiterate when it comes to taxes.
>>
>>673175928
stay ignorant
>>
>>673181599
>It's this super awesome way to raise money for things without massive inflation.

What does raising money have to do with inflation? Look these terms up before you post. In fact, look up what inflation means first.
>>
>>673180895
that's not the reason our tanks were sold, they were actually unnecessary as the netherlands is surrounded by greater forces who would stand in, would there be any problem. Welfare 'eating' money isn't that much of a problem, because when people get money, they spend money. If people spend money, products are sold. If products are sold, people earn money. When people earn money, people spend money. It's a circle and the government picks up little bits here and there to be able to afford the welfare as well as other things. As so, welfare isn't that much of a problem. It helps people live as well as it being a stimulus to keep the market spinning.
>>
>>673181345
Even before obamacare, a lot of low income people got their healthcare subsidized by the government. Unfortunately, this includes people that are "Disabled" because their fat prevents them from working most jobs and addicts who have severe physical issues and problems keeping a job, not to mention people who are living off of their 'I slipped in Wal-mart on that item I spilled on the ground, gib money' lawsuits can often be eligible due to loopholes. Obamacare expanded medicaid, so more of these people are eligible, and their health problems are often very costly.

Seriously, a tax on unhealthy lifestyles and habits, at the least, would be appreciated.
>>
>>673181754
Sanders is actually very much a centrist, in global terms. That's a result of U.S. politics having moved extremely far to the right.
>>
>>673175928

wow. I'm convinced. I'll vote Trump. Thanks
>>
File: 1457600093558.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457600093558.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
how about the fact that bernie sanders is the only person running that isn't a complete fucking cuntwad? doesn't how you carry yourself as a person matter? do we not value a sense of humility in a leader rather than just some dense smug fuckwad pepe?

oh wait im asking a website designated for child rapists who were molested and using furry suits as an outlet for the pain.
>>
>>673181948
i will vote for Cruz!
>>
>>673181733
Big business or lack of choice, pick one. I choose the lesser of two evils.
>>
File: yeahnah.jpg (30 KB, 344x291) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeahnah.jpg
30 KB, 344x291
>>673181948
>>
>>673181948
This. Everyone shits on Bush for invading Iraq, then they turn around and vote for the people who would do the exact thing over again. Invade here, invade there.
>>
>>673181754

I think we'd need to take a closer look at Bernie's record in Vermont before labeling him one.
>>
>>673181248
That is... probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. You have to be in high school. I refuse to believe you are a functioning adult.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/02/12/is-the-sovereign-debt-crisis-coming-back-to-haunt-europe/
http://europe.newsweek.com/why-europe-drowning-beneath-tidal-wave-debt-330716

People demand gimmies, aka socialism.
You supply gimmies.
Whoopsie, now we have to pay for gimmies. Your choices are either raise taxes, or borrow money.
Europe chose to do the latter, at first.
Whoopsie, now the gimmies are too expensive and the people are already taxed a lot. What do we do? Borrow money.
Yay the can has been kicked down the road for another 20 years.
Whoopsie, now the gimmies are too expensive again and the people demand more and more, but we have no money to pay for it.

Cue the sovereign debt crisis.
>>
>>673181591
The topic was the legality of taxes. Your question was whether he understood economics. Your question was the one off topic.
>>
File: 1332867306442.jpg (44 KB, 371x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332867306442.jpg
44 KB, 371x600
>>673181208
nigga you dumb, the biggest expense for this country is the shit tier government handouts to the parasites who cant make it on their own.
>>
File: 1442762091784.jpg (30 KB, 474x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442762091784.jpg
30 KB, 474x595
>>673180912
well said! first one with brains in this thread..
>>
>>673181473
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/snow-leopards-dutch-sells-their-remaining-tanks-to-finland-020936/

Wew lad
>>
>>673182015
2/10 for making me respond
>>
>>673180823
he doesn't need to move to a 3rd world country, he already lives in the us. in 8 years, trump will have made america great again and the us will be no different from any 3rd world country.
>>
>>673181457
Ummm actually that is socialism.
There literally is no difference between socialism and communism except in the means to achieve said ends.
communism enslaves men by force and socialism by 51% vote
Both are shit systems in general and especially for countries that focus on rights of the individual over the collective.
Both propose equality and Utopian beliefs will literally NEVER happen without the use of Coercion (force or threat of). And neither are compatible with any form of true anarchy without becoming a contradiction of terms and philosophy.
(sorry "an"coms and "an"socs)
>>
>>673182190
>>
>>673181948
nice
>>
File: trump_idiocracy.jpg (46 KB, 599x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_idiocracy.jpg
46 KB, 599x399
>>673182310
>in 8 years, trump will have made America into the movie Idiocracy
fixed

Luckily he will never win the general election
>>
File: fark4.jpg (6 KB, 181x172) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fark4.jpg
6 KB, 181x172
>>673182395
>>
ITT: people making up facts and statistics because they don't like Bernie boo hoo
>>
>>673182351
you are litteraly retarded.
>>
>>673181180
You didnt say anything besides fat people would ruin the countries healthcare. With the rate of people being shot to death in the US that should cancel it out. Most of them dont even make to the emergency room and they would be paying in. Oh and btw, obamacare was made by the insurance companies so thats why it costs more.
>>
>>673182190
That's the Army.
>>
File: 1454622571499.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454622571499.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>673175928
Sanders is a joke.
>>
>>673182190
>>
Just give up the belief in the state people.
The government will never give you what you want, and if they do it'll be a twisted statist version of it, that will end up in your timely demise.
>>
>>673175928
I don't see what everyone's so worked up about. The president is only one part of the government. Having Sanders in isn't going to turn us into a socialist country, Having Trump in won't turn us into a pure free market, either. 99% of whatever the fringe candidates want won't happen. Just chill out and vote for the one who you think will fuck things up the least.
>>
>>673182351

No, it's not. what you're talking about is a governmental system that the Soviets employed, socialism is just an economic system. It does not cause leaders to throw people in gulags, or cronism. Socialism doesn't "control" anyone. It's simply a range of economic systems in which means of production are democratically controlled. That's all. What you're thinking of is totalitarianism, or centralism, something completely different. That's government, not economics.

Capitalism, socialism, etc. simply don't function in the way you're thinking.
>>
>>673182615
Lets see the source of that picture.
>>
>>673182615
fun fact: You are an idiot if you believe that.
>>
File: tittering chinks.gif (2 MB, 386x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tittering chinks.gif
2 MB, 386x232
>>673182254
>>673180912
>9gaggers don't realize America's debt is mostly socialist liabilities
http://www.cbpp.org/research/federal-budget/policy-basics-where-do-our-federal-tax-dollars-go

59% is spent on programs that are going to go bankrupt anyway because they're socialist Ponzi schemes.
>>
File: 1452385183808.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452385183808.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>673180912
This
>>
>>673182395
>>673182489
Those numbers are bullshit.
Medicare costs half a trillion per year.
Don't believe everything you see, kiddos.
>>
>>673180912
Most of those things listed do not case inflation. you have no clue.
>>
only thing i will say, is if Bernie Sanders is not elected, it is the death of the u.s.a .. any person who votes elsewise is a degenerate cuckold. lol
>>
>>673179186
Like milk and gas? Retard.
>>
>>673182615
Your life is a joke. Hurry up and die, you're wrecking the gene pool.
>>
>>673182550
Healthcare can work just fine in the US. The populace, however, is unwilling to support the tax increases that the government is saying is required, rather than cutting superfluous spending and eliminating commonly abused tax loopholes. With the current spending allotted to healthcare, the only way it could get anywhere near successful is if the people were to realize the burden they are by having an unhealthy lifestyle and seek to better it where possible. Instead, you have a country full of people just like congress. If they aren't getting what they want, they aren't about to consider others. Fat people (and I mean 350+, approaching a sphere kind of fat) were just a convenient example of one group that would be an excessive burden thanks to their hedonism.
>>
>>673182732
Fuck you weaboo
>>
>>673182819
cuckold is people who vote for a guy who talks about how big his cock is cause they can't get enough of that shit
>>
>>673182688
>bernies plan of spending more tax payers money will actually save us 18 trillion dollars
>sourced from 2 and 4 years before bernie started running for president and announcing his plans
rofl you don't honestly unironically believe this shit without looking into it, do you?
>>
Military hemmorages money. Alot of shit sent to Iraq and Afghanistan was buried or sold off to the locals for scraps

If the country didn't blow billions everyday on bullshit military exercises maybe basic income can be implemented without retards on 4 chins bitching about it with made up "facts"
>>
>>673182395
>trying to distort the argument by zooming in on a mere sliver of the pie
Why do leftards HAVE to do this?
>>
>>673179186
you seem to think we live in a purely capitalist economy. how cute
>>
>>673182899
yes, and like how they themselves and others, friends family and more are getting fucked.

with trump it will up that x21030283 lol
>>
>>673182512
>Bernie
>not making up stats
Not like he's going to win the nomination anyway, but lawdy
>>
>>673182729

>ponzi scheme

Why do people fucking use this term?! Why does everyone keep using it?! This is not what a fucking ponzi scheme is. It's a scam promising investors large returns for little risks, with the money from early investors.
>>
>>673180912
Other than corporate greed, those are effects, not causes, of inflation.
>>
>>673182732
see
>>673182729
>>
>>673182684
>top left hand corner of pic
Hmmm...
>>
File: Zeal060101A.gif (24 KB, 400x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zeal060101A.gif
24 KB, 400x350
>>
File: really_3.gif (2 MB, 352x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
really_3.gif
2 MB, 352x288
>>673175928
Are these threads in favor of Hillary?

If Bernie doesn't have a chance, why the fuck don't people make threads bashing that stupid bitch?

Oh I know why, this is a troll thread. Again.
That, or paid for by Shillary Clinton.
>>
>>673182915
>implying I haven't looked into it
>implying you know what you're talking about when your main source is fox nooz
>implying you're not an inbred monger
>>
Wrong
>>
File: Zeal060101B.gif (27 KB, 400x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zeal060101B.gif
27 KB, 400x350
>>673183145
>>
File: just_right.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
just_right.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>673182838
o, good retort. you must really be knowledgeable on the subject
>>
>>673175928
false. unrestricted borrowing causes inflation. in the worst possible way, "trickle down" economics actually does work. most everything expensive is financed by a bank handing out a loan (buy a house, car, pay for college, small business loan, etc.) and then getting reimbursed by the fed, who must print money to do so.

in my personal opinion, inflation is the lesser of two evils. the other, of course, being the depression to end all depressions.
>>
https://youtu.be/uv_lTYQlEMg?t=6

OH MY GOD
>>
File: Zeal060101C.gif (26 KB, 400x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zeal060101C.gif
26 KB, 400x350
>>673183171
>>
File: bernie.jpg (311 KB, 2550x2550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernie.jpg
311 KB, 2550x2550
how can people vote trump when it's obvious that he is secretly laughing about how fucking retarded republicans are for going along with him?

he has said that republicans are stupid and gullible in an interview. i'm too lazy to pull up this interview because i'm a democrat.
>>
>>673183204
>When the sun hits that spot

For some reason I love that movie.
>>
>>673182729
>implying all 4chan fags are capitalists
>>
>>673183152
>you clearly haven't looked into it because the citation years make absolutely no sense

>NUH HUH I HAVE LOOKED INTO IT I DON'T CARE THAT THE PICTURE QUOTES INFORMATION FROM 2 YEARS BEFORE BERNIE STARTED TO RUN AND ANNOUNCE HIS IDEAS SHUT UP SHUT UP LOL FOX NEWS I AM SILLY

What a fucking joker you are.
>>
Good one
>>
>>673182774
Prove it then
>>
Its too bad bernie is losing the primary

hes alot better than hillary

Ill take Trump over her anyday so i guess im voting Trump
>>
>>673183357
>>
>>673182873
Yep right with you there. Fatties do ruin quite a bit.
>>
File: trump_plan.jpg (108 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_plan.jpg
108 KB, 960x960
>>
>>673183476
http://kff.org/medicare/fact-sheet/medicare-spending-and-financing-fact-sheet/
It took me 15 seconds to google "how much does the government spend on medicare per year" and get the results to prove that information was bullshit.

Consider suicide next time.
>>
Stop this craziness
>>
File: 1333931229632.gif (559 KB, 400x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1333931229632.gif
559 KB, 400x276
>>673183508
Okay, Mr. "I Blindly Agree With This Information Of Bernie's Plan That Was Cited 2 Years Before He Even Presented It"
>>
>>673182873
>implying Yurope has no fatties
>>
>>673183555


Bernie Sanders:

"white people can't be poor"

now be honest, which statement is more retarded?
>>
>>673183028
>Why do people fucking use this term?!
Because it's accurate.

>Why does everyone keep using it?!
Because it's accurate.

Socialism requires a constantly expanding population paying an ever-increasing amount of the debt burden to support the generation that came before it. If you don't know this by now, you need to take a basic economics course. The reason why Social Security, etc., is predicted to go bankrupt is because (SURPRISE!) the population doesn't expand at compounding rates forever, and the costs are now outstripping the ability to pay for it as people are living longer. You will NOT collect Social Security. Nobody posting on this board or in this thread will collect Social Security. This is a hard fact of life. You're paying for a socialist program you will never use. And it will invariably collapse, just like any Ponzi scheme does when it reaches peak expansion.

Europe is America's future. It's population growth was tapering off, meaning domestic programs (aka SOCIALISM) were going to go unfunded. Rather than accept the gimmies were going away, their governments decided to flood their countries with foreigners in an effort to prop up the birth rate under the assumption they'll all pay-in and kick the can down the road a little longer. Obviously this has backfired, as 60% of the Muslim foreigners will be on welfare, thus ending socialism even faster in Europe via economic collapse, but the theory remains the same. Socialism cannot work without a constantly, and impossibly large, birth rate, with everyone paying in to the system, which we all know will never happen.

How many backwards shithole indebted collapsed governments and nations do people need to see in this world before they realize this system simply does not work?
I remember everyone on the left sucking Chavez' dick because muh socialism, and now look at that country. Fucked from top to toes.
>>
>>673183328
Perhaps not, but I expect better of us.
>>
>>673183613
you can only use the most recent data available.
>>
>>673183561
>>673182946

>http://kff.org/medicare/fact-sheet/medicare-spending-and-financing-fact-sheet/
Does this take in to play the owed money from the iraq war as a war effort cost? didnt think so.
>>
>>673183632
he never said that faggot fuckface dipshit
he said white people might not know what its like to live in a ghetto, which was a segue to saying that white people don't get harassed because the color of their skin by police officers. go back to masturbating to pictures of robert e lee's forearms
>>
File: Bernie_knows_umad.jpg (86 KB, 960x886) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bernie_knows_umad.jpg
86 KB, 960x886
>>673183632
he didn't say that and what he did say was taken out of context. He was quoting something a niggress said.
>>
File: 1334267264958.jpg (217 KB, 633x639) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334267264958.jpg
217 KB, 633x639
>>673183707
No, you fool. The information about how much money would be saved was from 2 years ago and if it wasn't, it wasn't cited.

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>673182615
16.77 trillion USD GDP
Military spending = ~3.9% of GDP.
Military spending = ~650 billion per year.

Cost of Bernie's proposed programs:
Rebuild America Act
$1 trillion/ 5 years

College for All
$75 billion / year

Employ Young Americans Now Act
$5.5 billion/ 2 years

Keep Our Pension Promises Act
$29 billion / 10 years

End Polluter Welfare Act
$110 billion /10 years

Those amount to 291 billion a year, so less than half the military budget can cover those.

The BIG programs Bernie proposes would require a 2.2% tax increase on household income, a Wall Street Speculation tax, and a scaling income tax for income over $250,000, which would net about 1.5 trillion a year to pay for them:

Social Security Expansion Act
$1.2 trillion / 10 years

Medicare for All Health Care Plan
$1.38 trillion / year

Add in a tax for offshore corporate tax income and you're looking at either an extra 200 billion which can go back into the military if we only want to break even, or a resurgence of American Manufacturing which will net about the same revenue from increased employment and the resulting income taxes.
>>
>>673183171
i'm not sure what you're trying to show, but in the event of a price ceiling like that, the supply line moves forward on the x axis til those little dots meet up. from a business standpoint, if you can only sell your goods at a limited price, you'll simply push more of them to meet revenue needs. otherwise you'll go out of business, as we're seeing with the natural crash in oil prices
>>
>>673183658

tl;dr
>>
File: merchant.jpg (20 KB, 300x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
merchant.jpg
20 KB, 300x277
"When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor, you don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you are walking down a street or dragged out of a car," Sanders said when asked about his personal racial blind spots. "We must be firm in making it clear that we will end institutional racism and reform a broken criminal justice system."
>>
>>673183658
>implying what Sanders wants is pure socialism
go back to fox news you inbred pole smoker
>>
>>673183792
Wrong. He said, "To answer your question" before he made his statement about white people.

He never once implied it was a quote, nor did he credit the individual he was quoting.

You're a buffoon.
>>
File: get out.png (202 KB, 600x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
get out.png
202 KB, 600x583
>>673183792
>>673183906
liar
>>
>>673183824
>What a fucking joke.
yes you are
>>
>>673183871
Interesting how you decided to take taxes from imported good and NOT do what the pic stated.

You sure did work hard to intentionally fuck up though. Well done.
>>
>>673183707
If the president were given absolute power to decide whatever they want on a whim, Sanders would have my vote. But you have to consider more than their promises, and be practical. Congress is Republican right now, and as long as the president is Democrat, the Congress will stay Republican because all blame of ineffective government will shift to the President and his party. As a result, a democrat president is almost never going to get his way on passing laws. The most power he would have is to veto, and vetoing too many laws causes a backlash increasing the other party's presence in congress next election. Essentially, unless he can get a Republican congress to do as he says (Look how that fared for Obama) he won't get anything done.
>>
File: 1330548926292.jpg (77 KB, 344x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330548926292.jpg
77 KB, 344x400
>>673183988
2 YEARS
Y
A
R
S
>>
File: trump_truth.jpg (72 KB, 448x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_truth.jpg
72 KB, 448x434
>>673183916
no u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
>>
>>673183916
>>673183906

full quote

I can't believe shitlords still support this racist!

Hes worse than Trump!
>>
>>673183915
Sweet rebuttal, my pre-teen internet friend.

>>673183905
Reading is hard. Facebook memes are easier to digest :D
>>
>>673183707
Wow that fucking picture

>my sides
>>
File: 1330822533901.jpg (2 KB, 126x111) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330822533901.jpg
2 KB, 126x111
>>673184112
Liberals, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>673183906
>>673183906
>>673183906
>>673183906
>>673183906

BERNIECUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
ITT: Children who have never worked a day in their life espousing the virtues of socialism to adults with jobs.
>>
>>673184133
mom look how much i condensed my replies!!!! makes it look like i dont care about them, come check this out hahah look right here check it out
>>
>>673184095
>Congress is Republican right now

A total of 469 seats in the U.S. Congress (34 Senate seats and all 435 House seats) are up for election on November 8, 2016.
>>
>>673183658
>Socialism requires a constantly expanding population

No, that's any economy for GDP growth.

>ever-increasing amount of the debt burden to support the generation that came before it.

Such as that great generation that started 4 trillion $$ wars in Iraq? Those wars fit your defination of socialism.
>>
LOL
Berniefags completely BLOWN OUT
>>
>>673184202
trump cucks replacing capitolism with capslockitolism
>>
File: trump_trollface.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_trollface.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
>>673184193
>believing anything that Trump says
>mfw
>>
>>673182915
Do you honestly think data speculation doesn't work if your last reference materials are 4 years old? If you were investing in the stock market, you'd be right. If you're talking about the cost of establishing an administrative policy, you're entirely wrong.

Wages, paperwork, construction, and the amount of money currently being lost on tax loopholes and subsidies have not changed significantly in the last 20 years.
>>
The "HE WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT" meme is my favorite meme.

Here's the full quote, with context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

White people don't know what it's like to be poor, folks. Sorry Berniecucks, you're the 1%.
>>
>>673184362
>racist bernie fag caps-shaming

Typical racist shitlord

This is why he will lose the nomination, Hillary doesn't see color

"When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor, you don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you are walking down a street or dragged out of a car," Sanders said when asked about his personal racial blind spots. "We must be firm in making it clear that we will end institutional racism and reform a broken criminal justice system."
>>
>>673184413
Talking about Bernie's quote.
Nice attempt to damage control and deflect, libturd.
>>
File: 1454993941605.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454993941605.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>673184229
>preaching responsibility
>browsing 4chan at 5:25 am
>>
>>673184359
I'm almost as happy with Hillary. So it is you who shall be blown out come November
>>
>>673184317
see
>>673182946
>>
>>673175928
>>673176853
>>
File: trump_hillary.jpg (635 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_hillary.jpg
635 KB, 2448x3264
>>673184531
>>
>>673184625
>California faggot
Why am I not surprised? This explains the whole thread.
>>
File: 12234932004.jpg (26 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12234932004.jpg
26 KB, 600x400
>>673184413
>berniecucks deflecting hard

haha nice candidate

Always a good idea to insult a race that makes up 68% of the countries population

Great way to win an election amirite?
>>
>>673184056
Totally different guy brah. That's my own research.
>>
>>673184453
Retard, why are you having such a hard time understanding this.

The information about HOW MUCH BERNIE WOULD SAVE comes from 2 (or 4) years ago as well.

HOW COULD WE KNOW THAT INFORMATION 2 (or 4) YEARS BEFORE BERNIES PLANS EVEN EXISTED??

ARE YOU JUST RETARDED OR INTENTIONALLY BEING RETARDED?

That piece of information is 100% false and is propaganda in it's very definition. Look at you trying so desperately to defend it when you and I both know it's objectively unreliable. How embarrassing.
>>
>>673183790
Reported for being a lying shill
>>
File: trump_truth02.jpg (49 KB, 766x571) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_truth02.jpg
49 KB, 766x571
>>673184531
>>673184531
>>
>>673184307
But many Americans, regardless of party, associate all the good or bad or ineffectiveness of the government on the president and vote against. There are a lot of people that switch back and forth and a lot of third party voters. Generally, these groups are against democrats right now, and the republicans are least likely to vote against republican. It has always historically been that the majority of the population votes for congress to be the opposite party of the president. Once a republican is in, however long it's going to be, the next election after that democrats in congress will grow.
>>
File: sån.jpg (536 KB, 1697x1767) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sån.jpg
536 KB, 1697x1767
>>673184229
it's not about raising the tax for the "hard working" greedy poorfags. It's about corporate bastards who keeps dividing this worlds wealth and selfishly exploiting the current system to gain power/money... stop thinking about yourself and look at the fucking problem your peice of shit brainwashed country is bringing to the world. narrowminded little sheep..
>>
How does a socialist walk into a supermarket in america and think. "Golly Gee Wilikers I hate capitalism! no one should have to choose between Scott, Charmin, Cottonelle, Quilted Northern, White Cloud, Angel Soft and all of their off/store brands. Why does one person need so many different options? I'm gonna write a looong and overrated post about it on my blog that i access through my new iphone app."
>>
File: trump_demagogue.jpg (80 KB, 888x890) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_demagogue.jpg
80 KB, 888x890
>>673184755
see
>>673184112

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
>>
>>673184270
>>
>>673175928
>Murikans in debt.
>Tell them to pay back.
>Oh no dollar inflated.
>Can't do shit.
>Murika has never paid their debts, just breadcrumbs.
>Literally worse than Greece.
HA HA HA!
>>
File: 1453153578948.jpg (110 KB, 497x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453153578948.jpg
110 KB, 497x640
>>673184733
LOL oh ok YA GOT ME
I bow to your superior levels of adulthood where you log onto 4chan first thing in the morning
>>
>>673184133
thanks, it's funny because it's true!
>>
>>673178538
say that to the national debt
>>
File: 1441430434890.jpg (183 KB, 600x777) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441430434890.jpg
183 KB, 600x777
>>673184722
>>673184819
>extreme libturd damage control
Quote Trump from the past all you like, little butthurt berniefag.
>>
>>673184962
sick angle steal
>>
>>673185007
Nigger, you're on here too. That's not even an argument.

Welfare office closed this early in the morning, I take it?
>>
>>673184722
>>673184819

>still deflecting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

"When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor, you don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you are walking down a street or dragged out of a car," Sanders said when asked about his personal racial blind spots. "We must be firm in making it clear that we will end institutional racism and reform a broken criminal justice system."

"When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor, you don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you are walking down a street or dragged out of a car," Sanders said when asked about his personal racial blind spots. "We must be firm in making it clear that we will end institutional racism and reform a broken criminal justice system."

"When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor, you don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you are walking down a street or dragged out of a car," Sanders said when asked about his personal racial blind spots. "We must be firm in making it clear that we will end institutional racism and reform a broken criminal justice system."
>>
>>673184870
>Uses the phrase corporate bastards
>Calls the kid a sheep
At least try a little bit to hide the fact that you're still in high school, no self-respecting would ever be heard mumbling that gradeschool faggotry.
>>
>>673183658

It's not accurate, not in the least. Our difficulties dealing with population increase are always going to exist, whether we have socialism or not. We have to deal with demand increase, scarcity, all of that. Socialism doesn't just magically create these problems. As for social security, it pays for itself, so we will be able to collect it. The only thing that would prevent us from doing so would be politicians that actively try and prevent funding from going into it. Which has been happening by the way. And comparing European countries to shitholes like Venezuela is ridiculous. Their economic states are nothing alike. Venezuela is suffering because Chavez was a retard that knew fuckall about running a country, it wasn't because of the economic system itself. The man was a corrupt bastard and so were his cronies.
>>
File: 1439424693561.png (194 KB, 293x397) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439424693561.png
194 KB, 293x397
>>673185031
>"""top""" economists from various community colleges
>implying any of the republican candidates support "trickle down economics"
my sides
you berniefags try so hard to deflect, but suck so terribly at it
>>
File: trump_fingers4.jpg (52 KB, 575x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_fingers4.jpg
52 KB, 575x468
>>673185124
my butt is just fine because I know that the only ones stupid enough to believe Drumpf's bullshit are the inbred mongers in the red flyover states, and come November either Bernie or Hillary will crush his narcissistic craybaby ass.
>>
File: 1454465146161.png (77 KB, 375x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454465146161.png
77 KB, 375x360
>>673185147
my retort was in reference to this preposterous hypocrite

>>673184229
>>
File: trump_cuck.png (457 KB, 695x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_cuck.png
457 KB, 695x460
>>673185275
cry me a river
>>
>>673185031
Sure, along with a price of living cost. Increasing the minimum wage means companies need to pay workers more, so they need to make more money, so they raise prices of everything, and then the income you got is buying you the same amount it did when you started. It's a short term solution that would only work if corporations weren't just interested in profits, but if that were true, we wouldn't need a minimum wage.
>>
File: ROFL.png (23 KB, 590x580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ROFL.png
23 KB, 590x580
>>673185324
Whatever you say, little bernieboy.
>>
>>673179186
>Actually any form of artificial price setting for goods and services causes inflation. And socialism is most known for doing this.
literally no one has proposed price setting and no social democracy does it since it's literally retarded.
>>
File: 1440453548248.jpg (149 KB, 878x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440453548248.jpg
149 KB, 878x900
>>673185385
>gets blown the fuck out again
>more damage control
this is too much
>>
>>673185324
>democratic turnout lower than 2008
>republican turnout higher than it has been in the last 2 decades
>Trump taking 20% of dems
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/10/that-survey-showing-20-percent-of-democrats-backing-trump-come-on/
>Trump taking 25% of blacks
>Trump taking 30% of hispanics
good luck m8
>>
>>673185484
can't wait to see the faces of people once whichever is elected. bernieboy?

good job cuckboi. and im sure you cant even realize why it is actually trumpateers who are cucks. you are to much of a degenerate, but that is not your fault, tis your parents. but hey. fuck it :D
>>
>>673185484
typing this while getting strapon fucked by a cougar
>>
>>673185267
At current birthrates, yes we will collect, because there's always money paid in. However, what we will collect will be far less, inflation adjusted, than what is paid out now.
>>
>>673176991
A more accurate representation of socialism is Germany in the 30s, when they were in an economic boom while the rest of the world was in a depression.
>>
>>673185632
this post sucks
>>
>>673176991
And then Hitler came to power with socialistic ideas and reforms that gave Germany the fastest economic recovery ever.
>>
File: 1450432552428.gif (569 KB, 640x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450432552428.gif
569 KB, 640x636
>>673179>>673179241
I agree
>>
>>673185809
there you go cuckold.
like all trumpateers. once you are faced with factual evidence, you resort to 10 year old tactics.
>>
>>673185260
>Implying you need to be a narcissistic oldfag to respect oneself.
>>
File: 1444076593484.jpg (47 KB, 364x519) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444076593484.jpg
47 KB, 364x519
>>673185632
Are you actually 15?
Of course you are. You're a berniefag.
>>
>>673185404

Well, we do have price regulations already.... I wonder if putting a cap on them would help. For example, we currently hvave regulations on price gauging.

Just a thought. Not necessarily agreeing or disagreeing with you here, as I'm experiencing the hurt right now in my own country. We've got increased wages, but high prices are a pain in the ass. There's got to be a solution here that none of us are seeing. Something the left and right haven't figured out yet....
>>
>>673185809
>post made by bernie supporter
>expecting quality

nigga what?

Their candidate sucks

Their memes suck

Their lives suck
>>
File: butthurt_cream.jpg (87 KB, 377x308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt_cream.jpg
87 KB, 377x308
>>673185564
lol I haven't been blown out at all. Here's a present for you for November when your Tiny dick Trumpie loses. I'm out.
>>
>>673184722
He said, before it was revealed how corrupt she was.
>>
File: trump_supporters.jpg (75 KB, 850x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporters.jpg
75 KB, 850x598
>Trump supporters
>>
>>673185942
more of this
>>673185922

cuckfag. or trumpateer i like that, actually made it up myself 8-)

im 27 btw , hbu?
>>
File: 1352844284134.jpg (32 KB, 453x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352844284134.jpg
32 KB, 453x500
>>673185971
>I'm out.
Blown the fuck out, yes.
>>
>>673185947

Shouldn't have said "we have regulations" that's the United States. In my own, there are no regulations on prices, and fucking apartment companies fuck us in the ass. There's no stopping them from charging us for whatever the hell they want.
>>
>>673186014
that's why she's in prison, right?
>>
>>673185971
>being this mad

The life of a berniecuck must be tough

Supporting a loser, while being surrounded by wimps and faggots all day... it sounds absolutely exhausting
>>
File: 1453152958659.jpg (29 KB, 400x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453152958659.jpg
29 KB, 400x286
>>673185942
>lost
>still bernie supporter
>proves how strong the revolution is, nigger
>>
>>673186068
>8-)
Confirmed 15, underage ban inc
>>
>>673186056
*tips*
>>
Gentlemen, let's stop shitflinging and come up with a solution. We need the perfect economic system here, let's brainstorm.
>>
File: trump_and_friends.jpg (27 KB, 541x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_and_friends.jpg
27 KB, 541x350
>>673186113

bye now, I found a video you're in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC2OtFvo8x0
>>
File: 1352916231243.jpg (4 KB, 126x126) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352916231243.jpg
4 KB, 126x126
>>673186152
>unironically thinks Bernie is running some sort of revolution
FUCKING WHAT ROFL
>>
>>673176991
most european countries have democratic socialists in their government. and they're doing okay. what's your point?
>>
>>673186182
god damn you are stupid
>>
>>673175928
I suppose the past 7 years of record inflation under Obama prove OPs point.
I'm really glad the Fed seems to be sticking it to the investor class, inclined to put the breakdown interest rate hikes. We need more jobs, not more competition over the scraps that ownership drops to the working class, low interest rates encourage more investment. The real threat to our country are these financial schemes of the "pure capitalists" who bought Hillary, and who Bernie and Elizabeth Warren want to regulate and tax vigorously
>>
>>673186252
>I'm out.
>still responds after """""leaving"""""
You just can't control yourself, can you, berniefag?
>>
>>673182281
>Union ad
>trustworthy

Choose 1
>>
File: 1454299909976.png (75 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454299909976.png
75 KB, 200x200
>>673186263
>taking a funny remark this seriously
>shitty genetics
>red state gene pool
>>
>>673186128
>>>/pol/66844230
She's not in prison because indictment while Obama is in office makes him look bad for having it, on record, that she did these things during his term.
>>
>>673184911
>How does a socialist walk into a supermarket in america and think. "Golly Gee Wilikers I hate capitalism!

Newsflash: socialism is political system; capitalism is a means to raise money, it has nothing in it that's political.

you are mistaking capitalism with democracy.

Capitalism: floating bonds, issuing stocks, there's nothing there about gov spending, etc.

That's in democracy.
>>
File: 1418930901366.png (455 KB, 595x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418930901366.png
455 KB, 595x622
>>673186434
>GUYS, WE'RE LEADING A REVOLUTION!
>>
>>673186277
most European countries don't have 320+ million people, out of control illegal immigration, and serious unemployment problems.
>>
>>673182395
The problem with this is that it is discretionary spending. Medicare and all welfare is mandatory spending and believe it or not welfare and Medicare make Military spending look very very small
>>
>>673176991
"Socialism doesn't work"

>Germany is state-socialist
>Single handedly holding up the entire EU on their economy.

Learn2research pls
>>
>>673185820
>And then Hitler came to power with socialistic ideas

he came to power because of...
*drumroll*

FASCISM.

> americans
> repeating big words they hear on fox news that they don't understand.
>>
>>673186437
fucking amazing post.
>>
>>673186546
hahaha cool spin on the same faggot comment. btw do you really think fedora bronies fall under the democrat category? eh??
>>
>>673186493
It's an extreme of government economic policy, the other being centralism. The US is a mixed economy, in that most things are free market, with regulation, but some industries are owned by the government directly or a strongly regulated monopoly.
>>
>>673186624
>Single handedly holding up the entire EU on their economy.

way to make things up.

> americans
> yes, they really are this retarded
>>
File: 1430927544542.jpg (174 KB, 540x586) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430927544542.jpg
174 KB, 540x586
>>673186704
>GUYS! A VOTE FOR BERNIE IS A VOTE FOR THE REVOLUTION!
>>
>>673186746

Yes, mixed is best.
>>
File: fags.png (630 KB, 800x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fags.png
630 KB, 800x530
>>673186704
>fedora bronies fall under the democrat category?

is that some kind of joke?
>>
File: comparison.jpg (100 KB, 533x880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comparison.jpg
100 KB, 533x880
>>673186588
>serious unemployment problems
no we don't
>>
>>673186588
You're right, they have much smaller populations and the immigrants are legal 'refugees'. However, most of these refugees are unemployed, living on state welfare, and generally not counted for the official unemployment statistic.
>>
>>673186904
>iving on state welfare
> generally not counted for the official unemployment statistic.
> GENERALLY

you're a dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1400269222738.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400269222738.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>673186866
>most
>as in not all
>LOL WELL HERE IS ONE COUNTRY ROFL BTFO FAGGOT
I'm starting to think Berniefags are legitimately retarded in every sense of the word.
>>
>>673186866
>no we don't

>posts picture saying you are 49% more likely to be unemployed in american

wut?

Your own hero bernie sanders says we have far higher unemployment than we admit

https://berniesanders.com/real-unemployment-above-10-percent-low-wage-workers-hardest-hit/
>>
>>673186815
creativity overflow. do it one more time for your daddy trumps cock?
>>
>>673186999
Yes, generally. In a majority of countries, most refugees fall just outside of the definition required for unemployment statistics in that country or otherwise don't count the refugees to make their country look 'better'.
>>
>>673187102
>>posts picture saying you are 49% more likely to be unemployed in american
>>Your own hero bernie sanders says we have far higher unemployment than we admit

what is this gibberish?

> america
> land of the fail
> home of the retard
>>
File: 1418835091430.png (350 KB, 374x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418835091430.png
350 KB, 374x366
>>673187166
>GUYS! DID YOU HEAR? BERNIE IS LEADING A REVOLUTION! LET'S VOTE FOR HIM!
>>
File: 5CwmIma.png (301 KB, 519x818) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5CwmIma.png
301 KB, 519x818
Anyone want to join me on my socialist campaign?
>>
>>673176991
>Socialism doesn't work for little fairy countries
Well Denmark is a little fairy country, and it's doing a lot better than Ameripoor
>>
>>673187270
He thinks you're American. In >>673186866 you took >>673186588's words to mean the European countries had massive unemployment, when he was talking about the US.
>>
>>673187301
>>673187349

SOMEONE IS MAD!

so bitter..
so retarded.
>>
File: 3SWbth0.jpg (63 KB, 860x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3SWbth0.jpg
63 KB, 860x555
Vote Bernie socialism is magic
>>
>>673187301
just keep doing it over and over to show how brilliant you are
>>
>>673187101

Nigger, you guys use Venezuela all the time. What are you smoking?
>>
>>673187420
>when he was talking about the US.

> AMERICA
> LAND OF THE FAIL
> HOME OF THE RETARD

fuck off, retard.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (101 KB, 541x858) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comparison.jpg
101 KB, 541x858
>>673187101
well sorry I didn't take a picture of every fucking country there is in europe. it's just were I live. but okay, here's another one
>>
>>673187430

I assume you're voting for the carnival barker then?
>>
Sanics for Bernie everyone. Just remember who sonic would vote 4
>>
>>673186307
You're really out of touch. Or just trolling...

(1) There's been little-to-no inflation. (look it fucking up)

(2) interest rate hikes are needed to ween us off all the cheap credit (the current low interest rates)

(3) low interest rates encourage more investment...yes, but then no. initially, but as a kickstarter, but then the 'economy' should kick in and with increased demand comes higher rates, more demand for jobs and ultimatly...inflation.


For fucks sake, everything you've written is 100% and 180 degrees wrong.
>>
>>673187491
ameritards have a limited intelligence. they only have an ability to repeat what fox news tells them to say

> AMERICA
> LAND OF THE FAIL
> HOME OF THE RETARD
>>
File: 1418835546127.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418835546127.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>673187428
>>673187470
>YEA! LET'S VOTE FOR BERNIE! A VOTE FOR BERNIE IS A VOTE FOR THE REVOLUTION!
>>
File: harvard.gif (122 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
harvard.gif
122 KB, 640x480
>>673176853
read it and weep faggot
>>
>>673187690
>>
>>673187548
does this information take into account nigger infestation?
>>
File: penn[1].png (190 KB, 630x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
penn[1].png
190 KB, 630x354
>>673187690
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>673187270
wait-
are you implying that Australia has higher unemployment than the US?

because it does not

Emu land: 5.9%
Burgerzone: 10.5%
>>
File: Capture.png (393 KB, 990x829) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
393 KB, 990x829
>>673187554
I'm voting for anyone but Bernard Sandycunt. And it will probably be Trump since any vote 3rd party is a vote for Bernard. But I'm not really worried. Trump has this election in the bag once he wins nominee
>>
File: 1418699794058.jpg (82 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418699794058.jpg
82 KB, 900x1344
>>673187774
>LETS GET THIS REVOLUTION GOING, GUYS! VOTE FOR BERNIE!
last comment I win
>>
>>673187890
what a retard
>>
>>673187681

Well, rest assured, I'm an American who lives in Japan (will be returning to burgerland soon). I've seen the other side. Unlike some of these fucking cucks that live in my country.

So tired of hearing these fucking primates screaming VENEZUELA VENEZUELA VENEZUELA!
>>
>>673187859
> australia
> not even mentioned once

good going, retard.
>>
>>673187743
That's some pretty shitty image quality there
>>
>>673187548
>everything hes posting agreeing with original point he contested that america has higher unemployment

This is your brain on vegimite

any questions?
>>
>>673175928

you're making'em all look like newfaggots
>>
>>673187885

So you're voting for the entertainer, I see. May as well write in Ronald McDonald because he's going to crash and burn.
>>
>>673187953
total cucks. dunno why you'd want to go back to that shit hole. you're better off outside than in.
>>
VOTE FOR TRUMP AND RECYCLE INSULTS!!!! THEN POUR MAYO ON MY FAT TITS!!!
>>
File: 8gSFUEx.jpg (29 KB, 503x411) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8gSFUEx.jpg
29 KB, 503x411
Be ready for the Bern, feel the Bern in your rapes asshole as all your extra money is taken from you
>>
File: tea-bags-on-heads.png (180 KB, 475x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tea-bags-on-heads.png
180 KB, 475x355
>>673188120
>>
>>673188026
>>673186866
>>673186588
>>673186277

>post debating that socialism wont work in america due to population and high unemployment
>someone posts pic compared to australia
>calls someone a retard for pointing out the US has a higher rate of unemployment

are you even paying attention?
>>
>DERAIL THE THREAD WITH A CAROUSEL OF POINTLESS PICTURES BECAUSE MY MOM OVER-NURTURED ME. OH PS. GO TRUMP!!!
>>
ITT: AMERITARDS CONFUSING AUSTRIA WITH AUSTRALIA

> AMERICA
> LAND OF THE FAIL
> HOME OF THE RETARD

>>673188223
>>
>>673187101
Reread what you're replying to retarded fucking frogposter. Or better yet just kys before you get a chance to vote.
>>
>>673188252
wait, austrias still a country?

I thought you guys were disbanded by the jews for producing hitler
>>
>>673188091

I dunno, I guess I just got used to the insanity and miss it. People here in Japan don't even pay attention to politics. They aren't fucking crazy like Americans, but at the same time they're uninterested and pacified.

I know, I probably sound crazy too. I just miss my homeland despite its shittiness. I know someone returning to Scotland after living in America for 40 years. She's a huge critic of the country and all of its faults, yet still wants to return. It's weird, ya know?
>>
>>673187953
VENEZUELA has oil.

Demand for oil was high for a long time. This demand translates into demand for the VENEZUELA currency (whateverthatis).

This then makes the currency more expensive than it should be.

Problem, owing to high currency translation rates, noone wants to buy anything else from VENEZUELA cos it's too expensive relative tio other countries.

So, if VENEZUELA decided to be the world leader in flip-flop production, they would not be able to sell the product as there would be others who will ALWAYS be able to sell it cheaper.
>>
File: J97jDFN.jpg (63 KB, 960x676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
J97jDFN.jpg
63 KB, 960x676
>>673188069
Since my group isn't supported by pure autistism I think I like my odds
Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 109
Thread DB ID: 558054



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.