[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have this thing i need help with ok. i have never had a girlfriend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: relation.jpg (361KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
relation.jpg
361KB, 500x500px
i have this thing i need help with ok. i have never had a girlfriend ok so i didn't know what to do ok on valentines day i sent her a snapchat saying shes beautiful ok i worked with her the next day i was going to ask her out in a corny way but then i wussed out and just asked if she liked the snapchat she said yes but moment after she went home i sent a snapchat message ok what i was going to say it was going to say this

would you blank something blank becuase i dont know your middle name be my valetine today.
she replied whats it mean to be your valentine ok so after thinking about an hour i just straight up said i dont really know but my version is i would like a chance to be more then just friends then she read it and didn't reply for 4 hours until i got so worried i sent her a message saying she doesn't have to worry bout hurting me i can handle the truth then immediately she wrote stop and i fucking died inside i dont know what it meant i work with her so i see her tomorrow is there still a chance she says yes or she want to break it to me in person because that would be a kick in the nutts if i waited 2 fucking days for a no. i tried saying she doesn't have to worry about it because ive been denied so many fucking times its a world record but please a girl someone tell me whats i should expect to happen cuase to be honest i dont like my chances.
>>
You're a faggot ok?
>>
>>669151851
Your not a faggot but from what you've said it doesn't seem like shes interested sorry man
>>
>>669152980
hey thanks for the none asshole response but ill post a thing tomorrow seeing if she does anything i just feel like shit becuase she didnt tell me no when i told her i wouldnt mind i understand
>>
>>669153809
Is she the shy type?
>>
>>669153809
Its ok but its weird tho I've seen girls ignore lads just because they feel to sorry to reject them but in this case she might just be too shy to speak you who knows, go with what you thinks right
>>
if all she responded with was "stop" then that means no and she's not interested. play it cool, you've expressed your opinion now just don't think about it and let her come to you. if she doesn't then move forward.
>>
>>669151953
Ok, ok
>>
>>669151851
Punctuation motherfucker! do you use it?
>>
If she said stop she wants you to kick your game up a notch. Send her some dick pics.
>>
>>669151851
Could you post the conversation? As the question you asked -the literal phrasing- makes a lot of difference in what the "stop" means.
Could be she's shy or she just means stop.
> tl;dr post screenshot.
>>
So OP, ok
get this, ok
You're a faggot, ok
>>
>>669155449
well i mean she said stop after i told her that it wouldn't kill me to be denied
>>
yeah, sorry, that's not happening
>>
>>669156352
>>669156352

Bitches love betas, I am sure you're in.
>>
>>669156169
i would post it but it was over snapchat and the messages were deleted but like i told the other guy it was after i told her it would be ok to say no i said it like this

you don't have to worry about hurting my feelings i can handle the truth.
>>
>>669156702
Oh I thought the first part was over text somehow, my bad.
But how long have you known her? Is she flirting with you? Most girls would send something along the lines of "we should stay friends" or other generic BS.
Did she send you any snaps back?
>>
Here's some shit I'm working with,
19 yo kissless virgin finally talking to school crush.

"You don't know what you do to me girl"
"We need a face to face name the time name the place"
"I can understand that your young, wild and if you don't want to get into anything serious but I feel we can be really good for each long term"
"Seeing you luagh and smile makes me happy I swear"
>>
>>669157122
no thats whats killing me after i said i wanted to be more then friends she didn't say anything im thinking shes waiting in person cause i wanted to do it in person but im just a fuck boy shy ass motherfucker idk im rambling no she didnt say no or yes she said stop to me saying its ok to say no
>>
>>669157652
Please please tell me you didn't say no.3 in anything but a joking fashion...
>>
>>669156702

That's fucking insecure beta bullshit. He answer is no. She told you to stop as in "stop being a creep".
>>
>>669157715
Hmm.. Did you ask it just out of the blue? I'm guessing she's either not ready (maybe because she doesn't know you very well) or doesn't want to.
That's why I asked if she's shy.
>>
>>669157652
>>669157652

The stop is making more sense now. You're not just a beta, but a creeper. You don't have a snowball's chance in hell.
>>
>>669157652
just ask if she wants to come back and watch a movie, then when the moment is right, share a blanket then just go for it, if she's gone that far she probably won't mind. a rough approximation of this is how i've always done it, but be sure not to say any of those corny lines. the only thing you should say is like normal conversation stuff
>>
>>669158079
Getting the feeling this is the case.
> Depends on the girl though, some are joking as in 'you're to sweet stop it'. But then again this is /b/ so..
>>
>>669157652

Ahahahahahahhahahaha

Good trolling. Nobody would say this gay shit to a woman.
>>
Listen, seriously, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>669157715

It's a no, dude. A very obvious one.
>>
>>669158182
that wasn't me lol i've known her almost half a year and i mean i asked her yesterday on valentines day tried to make it cute but not corny
>>
>>669157862
I've actually been thinking of sending her that, why no good?
She remembers me from mid and high school, but because of very young emotional scarring I had super social anxiety issues and was always the quite one and never had the balls to talk to her despite sitting next to her for 5 classes.
So I'm almost a stranger to her.
>>
>>669151851
>Nigger
>Not beating the shit out of her

Obviously a photoshoot and not real.
>>
>>669157715
honestly, im this guy
>>669155449
and i understand the timing of everything. having said that, the way she's not responding and just said stop makes me think she has a boyfriend already. if you know for a fact she does not, then do what i said, play it cool and act like nothing happened. guys who act cool attract more women anyways, if not this girl then another
>>
>>669158487

Asking girls out on valentine's day is super creepy.
>>
>>669158270
>>669158270

> fag crying on the inside
>>
>>669158650

Nah. It's like that guy tried tried figure out the most beta things to say to a girl, then said them.
>>
>>669158554
just say something like "hey, ive seen you around and i've been wanting to ask if you'd like to get lunch with me sometime this week?" and if she says no, then who cares move on, if she says yes just play it cool and get lunch with her then maybe more will happen.
>>
>>669158554
Because it makes you look like you're 45 years old and settling with a dog and 3 kids. Girls want to go out, do fun things. In that sentence you're saying: "I'mm not fun but I''ll be around and available".

Don't do that, or you're a true beta.
>>
>>669158554

She might remember you as the quiet smelly autistic fat kid who sat beside her staring at her and breathing heavily.
>>
>>669159085
Fucking lost it and this isn't even YLYL.
>>
/adv/ newfag
>>
Yeah, OP, she isn't interested. Sorry mate.

Also, what is your native language?
>>
dumping folder of gf nudes, what would /b/ do to her?
>>
>>669159586
sign her up for the gym
get her some implants
>>
>>669159586

Eew. I'd dump her
>>
>>669157652

I can see why you're a kissless beta.
>>
>>669159586
she's got a pretty nice bod with nice boobs, i'd probably go to the gym with her then rip off her yoga shorts when we got home and pound her tight bod into the bed.
>>
>>669159979

Found the desperate loser
>>
>>669159085
More of a creepy "stare at you while you're not looking" quite actually
>>
>>669160091
haha, nah im just a man slut
>>
>>669160129

She knew.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.