[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
If you think traps are gay you must think...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 59
File: not gay.jpg (33 KB, 450x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
not gay.jpg
33 KB, 450x600
If you think traps are gay you must think this is straight...
>>
>>669138322
Checked
>>
>>669138322
I personally need more of this!
>>
Nah, lesbian
>>
>>669138850
He is called Buck Angel
>>
>>669138951
Kek
>>
>>669138322
No Both are gay.

Manly features on a womans body == womanly features on a mans.

Both are fucking disgusting
>>
>>669138966
I know I need more trans women.
>>
>>669138322
I'd happily fuck him.
>>
>>669139466
>him
>>
>>669138322
this is also gay
>>
>>669138322
Nice try OP, but it is a different concept altogether.


If a straight man has intercourse with a transwoman - then it is gay.

If a straight woman has intercourse with a transman - then is is gay.

If a straight man has sex with a transman - then it is gay.

If a straight woman has sex with a transwoman - then it is straight.

As you can see, 3 of the options are gay while only one of them is straight.
>>
File: 001.jpg (218 KB, 520x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001.jpg
218 KB, 520x638
>>669139128

Everything that is not cis woman + cis man is gay. Futebol for example, is ultra gay
> 22 men
> In a field
> Sweating
> Touching each other
> Running because of balls

How to find futebol in Xvideos: Soft porn gay group outdoors.
>>
>>669138322
Buck has XX chromosomes, therefore it is straight for a man to do her.
>>
>>669138322
Both traps and this are gay.
>>
If you like manly features on anything, you are GAY. No questions asked.
Penis on a woman = Gay
Vagina on a man = Gay

What is so hard to understand about straight men liking females?
You're all insecure as fuck
>>
>>669138322
Not gay. But qn disgusting bwoman
Would not fuck
>>
>>669139800
>her
>>
It's whatever you were born with.
>>
File: Sarina FTM.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sarina FTM.webm
3 MB, 640x480
straight porn is the best
>>
>>669138322
EVERYTHING IS GAY
INCLUDING HETEROSEXUAL SEX
>>
>>669138322
Your queen Bailey Jay already called you a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>669139641
> not sure if bait
> retarded anyways
>>
>>669139128
No, you don't get to have it both ways, either one is gay and one isn't, or they are both something else entirely. You dense fuck.
>>
File: thankyou.png (12 KB, 425x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thankyou.png
12 KB, 425x168
for the last time its gay to jerk off to a women only because she has a penis.
>>
>>669140031
Yes!
>>
>>669140589
How? They are both traps.
>>
>>669138322
Being attracted to traps means you're at least a bit gayer than the average straight guy. Being attracted to Buck Angel means you're at least a bit straighter than the average gay guy.
>>
>>669140031
omg moar
>>
>>669140031
That looks like some very unsatisfying sex
>>
>>669141986
well said
>>
File: Untitled.png (12 KB, 759x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
12 KB, 759x481
oh boy
this thread again
>>
>>669138322
This also gay, you have gay logic.

>this shit right here is why OP is a massive faggot
>>
File: 1427749854087.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427749854087.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>669141222
Checked. Truth confirmed. Anything not cis is faggot, and therefore gay.
>>
File: Straight Sex.webm (2 MB, 848x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Straight Sex.webm
2 MB, 848x480
>>
>>669138322
Not gay. Just ugly as fuck
>>
>>669142755
at least someone's got it right
>>
>>669138322
nop. Also gay.
>>
>>669142755
/thread
>>
>>669138322
>when you are a guy
>>being attracted to manly feature is gay.
>>being attracted to womanly feature
>>being attracted to both is bisexual
>>>buck angel has both male and female feature, being attracted to him is bisexual
>>> traps has both male and female feature, being attracted to them is bisexual
>>
>>669141986
this seems like a good compromise
>>
>>669143027
holy shit. i do not find this the least bit sexy, but i want to see more
>>
There's plenty of ugly women out there. It has nothing to do with gay.
>>
>>669139928
she was a female before, are you autistic or just trying to bait?
>>
>>669140589
We can judge and call it whatever the fuck we want
>>
>>669138322
>you must think
Wrong again OP. I think that's just one ugly ass woman.
>>
File: bestmeme.jpg (8 KB, 247x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bestmeme.jpg
8 KB, 247x248
>>669139641
>This level of retardism
>>
>>669142755
sexuality isnt a phenoytype you child, your criteria are obviously a symtpom of your cognitive dissonance
>>
>>669138322
Man with fake tits and ass= still a man
Man with fake vagina = still a man
Fake and gay
>>
>>669142533
Definitely this. He's very workmanlike and she looks like she'd rather be having her nails done.
>>
>>669144323
please refer to the diagram
>>
File: andreia.jpg (19 KB, 236x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
andreia.jpg
19 KB, 236x345
>>669139912
>According to my dumbfuck argument, this is completelly gay.
>>
>tiny cock
>two assholes
Straighy as an arrow.
>>
>>669144710
straight*

Sorry about the correction.
>>
>>669139912
>Am female
>Like manly features on men
>Am faggot.
>>
>>669144706

Not same anon, but yeah.
Dudes that prefer muscular women are just closet homosexuals.
>>
>>669144706
>implying muscles are manly
>>
>>669139782
American Football is the definition of gay.

> bunch of sweaty guys
> clothing and equipment that accentuates male features (shoulder pads, cod piece, etc)
> players attempt to chase after whoever has the balls
> most plays end with a bunch of guys piling onto each other
> goal of the game is to cram the balls into the "end zone"
> many male fans go shirtless and drink together

Shit's gay as fuck.
>>
>>669144706
depends on if muscles are a sexual organ

are muscles a sexual organ?
>>
>>669145222
>"""""manly features""""""
>>
>>669138322
*vomiting continuously*
>>
>>669145412
If muscles are not a sexual organ, then fucking Buck Angel is not gay.
>>
File: bdhhbv.jpg (269 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bdhhbv.jpg
269 KB, 1800x1200
would a gay man fuck this?
>>
>>669145673
Is that a real vagina ? It looks kinda gross
>>
>>669139928
Changing your name and taking steroids doesn't make you a man. Cutting off your dick, taking titty pills, and drilling a hole in your crotch doesn't make you a woman.
>>
>>669145587
you got that backwards bro

you're starting with our own solution and looking for ways to support it
>>
File: 1437254839850.jpg (99 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437254839850.jpg
99 KB, 576x1024
>>669140031
woowoow
>>
File: spiderman thread.jpg (35 KB, 544x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spiderman thread.jpg
35 KB, 544x400
>>
>>
>>
File: FIBmoEP.png (242 KB, 500x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FIBmoEP.png
242 KB, 500x368
>>
>>669138322
Dont be stupid
That's obviously a masculine vagina
>>
>>669138322
It is straight, but that doesn't mean straight men have to be attracted to her. There are lots of manly looking chicks that straight guys wouldn't fuck.
>>
>>669144590
that's what i referred to. you borrowed a visual model from your biology class and made up arbitrary criteria to define homosexuality, then mashed the two together to seem like you're more than just a homophobic teenager on the internet.

sexuality isn't about labels, but i wouldn't expect virgins to understand that.
>>
>>669140298
Incorrect. That was some blonde camwhore. She referred to herself as a man. This would imply that she thinks a man being attracted to her is gay, however she never directly said it.
>>
File: SpiderTran.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SpiderTran.webm
1 MB, 320x240
>>
File: noidea.png (191 KB, 400x285) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
noidea.png
191 KB, 400x285
>>
Both were male originally so...
>>
>>669146355
Back to /lgbt with you faggot
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 262x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 262x193
>>
>>669145856
It says BobsTgirls at the bottom.

Plus square jaw.
>>
>>669138322
Still a trap. Woman trying to pass herself off as a man, in order to lure women to sleep with her.
>>
>>669138322
no this is just cancer
>>
File: 2f5.jpg (49 KB, 676x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2f5.jpg
49 KB, 676x461
>>
>>669138322

No that is ALSO gay
>>
File: 1418998043398.jpg (65 KB, 502x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418998043398.jpg
65 KB, 502x460
>>669138322
Nigger traps are gay because they were born men. No way around it you can fuck a post op tranny and you're still gay
Also if you're attracted by that pic you're gay as well bc her body is 100% matching a male body.

>Inb4 trap have femine body
You can fap to an actual FEMALE, born female with a femine body and avoid becoming a faggot.
>>
>>669146566
back to 1976 with you
>>
>>
It's a Part
>>
>>669145673
That is the 2nd worst fake vagina I have ever seen.
>>
File: 1455242092625.jpg (22 KB, 639x621) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455242092625.jpg
22 KB, 639x621
>>669140589

They are both gay. Products of faggotry. Thing that get the homojuices flowing. If you think one is straight and one is gay, you are straight up gay.
>>
>>
>>669148230
moron
>>
>>
Have tumblr faggots started coming to 4chan?
>>
>>669148544

I'm a moron because you are having a gay crisis?

>No... it can't be gay... I CAN'T BE GAY. YOU ARE WRONG. WAAAH

Face it, you're a faggot.
>>
File: 7ws4ikx.png (89 KB, 1522x1636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7ws4ikx.png
89 KB, 1522x1636
>>
>>669148791
having been here for almost a decade i can tell you the /pol/arized homophobia is reserved exclusively for children.
>>
>>669148844
no, youre a moron for having a teenage boy's outlook on life
>>
File: 1447870283083.jpg (59 KB, 960x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447870283083.jpg
59 KB, 960x640
This - >>669148966
>>
>>669148966
ironically, all paths on this chart resolve on "straight"
>>
File: 1454982635491.jpg (3 KB, 300x57) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454982635491.jpg
3 KB, 300x57
>>669149212

>HAHA I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GAY BECAUSE I THINK YOU'RE A TEENAGER! I WIN!
>>
File: 809.jpg (28 KB, 600x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
809.jpg
28 KB, 600x459
>>
File: Young Buck.jpg (56 KB, 640x824) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Young Buck.jpg
56 KB, 640x824
>>669138322
She was qt as a kid.
>>
>>669146399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDRqPaB03I
2:25
>>
>>669138322
Alright fags, listen up.
Here's your test.
> If it's OP, it's a fag.
> If it's a guy, liking it makes you a fag.
> If it's not a woman, liking it makes you a fag.
> If it was a guy, but then tried to be a woman, it's not a guy or a woman and liking it makes you a double fag.
> If it was a woman, but then someone put a penis on it, it's now not a woman and liking it makes you a double fag again.
> If it's a guy, but they're wearing a skirt and saying they're a girl, that makes them wrong, and you a fag.
> If it's a woman, but they're wearing a business suit, that makes them wrong, and you're not gay.
> If it's a feminine penis, whoever called it that is a fag.
>>
>>
>>669138322
It could be possible to fap to trannies, but once they start making noise, instant turn-off. I could never fuck one. Nor could I fuck anything like Buck Angel. Majority of manly features are an instant turn off and other men don't turn me on.

Something is definitely going on here and since I can't figure it out, I'll probably stick to straight porn from now on.
>>
so much biphobia in those threads :C
>>
Traps are a little gay, so's this. What's wrong with being a little gay in the first place? My issue isn't with homosexuality, it's that people claiming to be straight are jacking it to guys with tits without being honest about their sexuality. Just admit you are at least a little bisexual because a penis won't stop you from from fucking a dude if he is cute and has a nice rack.
>>
>>669149832

That's just it. There isn't anything wrong with being gay, it's just that people don't want to be gay.

If it has any manly parts combined with any feminine parts, it's gay. If you like your porn to have a thing with tits and a dick, you're gay. If you like to have it with a manly build, but with a vagina, it's gay. You're gay. Just admit it and move on with your life.
>>
>>669145353
But hockey is still straight right anon?
>>
>>
> ITT: A bunch of kiddies uncomfortable with their virgin sexuality who are unable to think beyond their parents bronze age ideals.

I bet a bunch of you were touched by your priest and are now afraid of that funny feeling you get in your pants when you see a dick.
>>
>>669150221
>There isn't anything wrong with being gay
[citation needed]
>>
>>669145353

That's definitely one way to look at it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
24 KB, 640x400
>>
>>669149397
you certainly have the concerns of a teenager.
>>
>>669142533
>>669144478

at least its sex. straight one.
>>
>>669150894

Yeah, I sure do, especially since you're the gay one and can't admit it. Teenagers are completely obsessed with how others see them, yet you can't admit you're gay
>>
>>669150567
as a gay man, the association of gay with transwomen is consistently insulting. im not attracted to traps even a little bit. they're women, that's the whole point. if they wanted to be gay they'd just be gay.
>>
>>669138322
I don't like butch women. Op is a faggot.
>>
>>669150328

Well, it's a group of guys playing with their sticks. Take that as you will.

Plus: puck sounds suspiciously close to cuck.
>>
>>669151193
why are you so obsessed with other people's sexuality? im allowed to be gay, and i'm happy that way, but you're objectively wrong if you think that has anything to do with traps
>>
>>669150664

Hey, faggots can be faggots as long as they don't bring it to my doorstep. It doesn't bother me because, unlike other people, I don't care what some other dude is doing with his weiner. Other people are concerned that a weiner is going into a butthole. Thinking about another dude's weiner is gay.
>>
>>669151213

That was my point, in a roundabout way.
>>
File: 1455420784626.png (112 KB, 294x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455420784626.png
112 KB, 294x256
>>669151376

>I would rather see a dick than a vagina
>"That's not gay at all!"
>>
File: spiderman_o_259430.jpg (102 KB, 500x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spiderman_o_259430.jpg
102 KB, 500x387
>>
>>
>>669151213
>they're women
They're NOT though.
>>
>>669143027
now i saw everything. i can die in peace now.
>>
>>669139128
traps arent gay for looking like a hot girl, its the dick part that makes it gay. so it doesnt matter what a transwoman looks like, its still gonna be straight because of the vagina
>>
>>
>>
>>669138966
>he

Vagina = girl

fucking faggots
>>
>>669138322
i don't have to think anything
I can not like traps, and not like that either
I can not like any transgendered person
and still be straight
>>
>>669151213
Traps want to fuck straight guys, not homo men
>>
>>669138322
your moms a transvestite.
>>
>>669138322
Nope. It's all queer. Any male anatomy or appearance is unattractive to me.

>I like putting my weiner in girls that look like girls that own their own original vagina
>>
>>669151643
that's weird then how gays don't date them.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (36 KB, 433x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
checkem.jpg
36 KB, 433x432
>>669138322
fucking gatthem dude.
>>
>>669138322
Flawless reasoning
>>
>>669138322
That just makes my brain hurt
>>
>>669152107

>Traps want to fuck straight guys

That's kind of a lose-lose, isn't it?

>Take this cock, straight boy
>oooOOoooO of course I will, garl-fraand
>>
>>669152499
>>
>>669151694
it's only gay for someone who doesn't have any experience with diverse partners.
>>
File: 64383686.jpg (109 KB, 479x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
64383686.jpg
109 KB, 479x358
>>
>>669152665
>>>/pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 786x574) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 786x574
Choose one. Or 5 years in a Mexican prison.
>>
File: 33234256r54.jpg (47 KB, 600x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33234256r54.jpg
47 KB, 600x459
>>
>>669152914
lesser of two evils is not a valid argument
>>
>>
File: 807.png (471 KB, 680x986) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
807.png
471 KB, 680x986
>>669152664
Literall trap dream
>>
>>669152914
Can't get my dick hard for neither of those, sorry unable to fuck
>>
File: enjoy_your_aids.jpg (120 KB, 455x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
enjoy_your_aids.jpg
120 KB, 455x300
>>669138322
>guaranteed replies
>>
Who the fuck cares. If it's attractive to you, go for it.
>>
>>669152664
trannies don't top
>>
I'am bisexual so i love dicks and tits ergo i don't care.
>>
File: 1454562242578.png (552 KB, 504x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454562242578.png
552 KB, 504x700
>>669153299
ya
>>
>>669153257
You were asked to choose, not get a boner.
>>
>>669153257
You'll be provided a viagra. Now choose.
>>
>>669153484
choose to do what with the person that i choose?
>>
>>669153646
to kill
>>
>>669153080
lesser of 2 evils is the exact reason people play the game where you have to choose between 2 bad choices
>>
>>669138322
I thimk this is even more gay cuz ur looking at a guy while fucking.
>>
>>669144339
Was actually woman before tho
>>
>>669138322
not gay, just nobody wants her since shes ugly as shit
>>
>>669144706
>>According to my dumbfuck argument, this is completelly gay.
no, but you have shit taste anon. Also the face looks kind of manly so you are even gayer.
>>
>>669138322
true but its disgusting
>>
>>669153789
nobody's being forced to choose anything. anyone here can go and date a cisgirl if they want.
>>
Now I have an excuse to dump.
>>
>>669138322
its gay no matter what part of the man you drool over, faggot.

What kind of damaged asshole are you?

Why is it so hard to realize straight men want the complete female package, not just tiny bits of it here and there...

This approach is too autistic for me to wrap my head around
>>
File: 005_0525478900.jpg (307 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
005_0525478900.jpg
307 KB, 1500x1125
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>669154263

Ryan Reynolds has a pussy!
>>
>>669143376
or, like countless threads on 4hcan have shown, it is a fantasy born from desperation that leave straight men crying when attempted in real life
>>
File: 1439398392889.gif (474 KB, 800x1802) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439398392889.gif
474 KB, 800x1802
>>669153181
>>
>>
>>669138322
You can't force me to think shit. Both your traps and this are super gay.
>>
>>
That's all, folks.
>>
This thread is the mental illness for gays kind of thread. Gay guys look at this shit and say "you guys are faggots"
>>
>>669149554
that guy still looks like a fucking guy and even I can act more feminine than her, you know, without the over the top acting to prove a point, as if he/she knows the look alone won't sell it.

And people who buys it want it so bad they are blind to it
>>
>>669151376
its their denial that people don't like, or let me put it differently, there are no violence online, only words, the reason words can hurt them is because they let themselves due to them not owning up to their choices.

if you see some person openly calling other traps gay etc then that person rarely get more than a few standard "faggot" replies, something you might get regardless of what the fuck you post, many times they even get support from people like me who don't mind people being different, but minds them being weak about it and asking to be catered to and that reality adapt to them, fuck that
>>
>>669151694
transwomen don't all have vaginas
>>
>>669139163
*trans men
>>
>>669152914
At least the prison offer me a chance at getting on with life without hating myself when the ordeal is over. I'll take prison instead of guaranteed mental misery forever
>>
>>669152726
Why is it so hard to admit you're gay?
>>
>>669156564
i'm gay. does that help you address the argument?
>>
>>669153299
people care when someone is afraid to admit their choice and make up excuses etc

people care for the same reason bullies care

you showed weakness in not being able to openly admit who you are even when it was obvious to everyone.

Have you not ever wondered how two kids can have the same issue and yet only one of them ends up getting picked on for it?

The start might have been how they reacted when asked, one going "yeah?" and expecting a reasonable follow up not feeling the slightest bad for his stance, while the other cowered and yelped, then the bully will go for the one yelping, not because he was a faggot, but because he was weak and that is what nature does to the weak and for all our society we are still animals
>>
>>669139641
>transwomen are only female when being fucked by women
>being this retarded
either it's gay for a woman to have sex with a transwoman or it's gay for a man to have sex with a transwoman, you can't have it both ways.
>>
>>669139641
>3 of the options are gay
>not realizing option 2 is lesbian
>baiting this hard
>>
>>669138322
id pay to see him get fucked by a trap
>>
>>669148844
Just passing through, but I'm pretty sure your a moron for trolling trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>669157457

>your
>>
>>669156824
>i understand high school
>>
>>669157759
I lol thanks
>>
>>669138322
"not gay" does not imply "straight" my very new faggot
>>
>>669157957
people act like people in all walks of life you double nigger
>>
>>669146355
yeah.
>>
Ok op your telling meh u like girls with dicks making them guys and making you gay.
>>
this thread is fucking dumb and if you're attracted to >>669138322 you're a faggot because that isn't a woman vagina be damned
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 59
Thread DB ID: 516476



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.