[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do men dislike feminists?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 38

File: phwoarr.jpg (49KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
phwoarr.jpg
49KB, 800x500px
why do men dislike feminists?
>>
Because little man complex. They feel threatened.
>>
misandry
>>
>>669075667
Men don't hate feminists, sceptics hate feminists.

And they hate them for the same reason they hate religious people and other idiots, because feminists are wrong. And not only are they wrong, they are self righteous and wrong.

Like Kate Smurtwaite
>>
>>669075667
Because they try to pretend that their subjective worldview is objective truth and try to force it on other people.
>>
often its just male losers vs female losers

I dont mind feminists, they dont really have an impact on my life
>>
>>669075667

Because men want to defend women, and the only group that feminism belittles more than men, are women.
>>
>>669075667
thought that was payton manning
>>
>>669075667
I hate them because they're mentally unstable ugly women who're angry that there's a standard of beauty that they don't match up to.

So, they attempt to change the standards.
>>
>>669076010
this
>>
>>669075667
I don't dislike feminists, feminists dislike me.
>>
>>669076010
First of all, that type of thinking is what leads to horror. Ignoring problems until they become your problem, at which point it might be unstoppable, is just stupid.

Secondly, the fact that it harms other people should be enough. Empathy dude.
>>
>>669075925
i dislike religion because it causes insane amounts of suffering

feminism is just complaining
>>
>>669075667
I hate anyone who tries to sell a subjective opinion as objective fact.
>>
>>669075667
Because modern feminists aren't into equality, or if they are they are incredibly deluded about what "equality" means.

The reason why I hate them, and am not just annoyed by them, is that they have a disproportionate voice in the media and they are given unlimited credibility to make libellous claims while decrying any opposition as "sexism".
>>
File: 1455541430649.jpg (122KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455541430649.jpg
122KB, 1080x720px
>>669075667
>>
>>669075667
I don't hate feminists, I hate all women
>>
i dont hate them, i dont want to be bothered by them either.
they can do all faggotry they want as far as it doesnt affect my life.
>>
>>669075667
I don't hate feminists, they hate me
>>
>>669076229

Feminism causes suffering as well.

Religion scars kids by making them afraid by telling them they are going to hell.

Feminism scars women by making them afraid by telling them they are going to get raped.

Feminism teaches both men and women that there is something wrong with them. Leading to suffering in the form of self hatred, identity crisis.
Same sort of suffering a trans person goes through.

There are more examples but what it boils down to is that feminism teaches people to be dissatisfied with reality. It teaches them to be unhappy, it teaches them to suffer.
>>
Because they are loud, fat and ugly
>>
Because present day feminists are stupid enough to believe a bunch of subjective bullshit. Bullshit, incidentally, which was started some time back in the eighties by a group of women who, under the direction of their BFs and husbands, started spreading all that shit about Patriarchy and mysogany and all that.

I really don't care to know anyone who actually believes whole-heartedly a blatant pack of lies and bullshit and believes it's truth.
>>
True feminism is not bad.
The misandry parading around as feminism today is bad.
And they refuse to accept people's beliefs that it's okay to be a stay at home wife/mom.

Hate people who don't let people live their lives
>>
File: rotherham.jpg (421KB, 780x1800px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham.jpg
421KB, 780x1800px
Feminists just hate white people above all.
>>
>>669076010
Not yet anyways.
But soon when a women with half your creditials gets a job you applied for because she cries sexism and you are jobless and homeless then you won't have much to stand on will you?
Also if you happen to be mislabeled a tapist because some women you have sex with changes her mind about you I won't feel the least bit bad.
People like you are why feminism exists in the first place. "They arn't hurting me" yeah. well the stove in your house isn't hurting you either but I bet if it caught on fire and burned your house down you'd have sure wished you'd bought a new one when you first knew it was starting to break.
Fuck off
>>
>>669076491
Religion has murdered countless million people and destroyed billions of lives, and is still going on to day.

If your life gets ruined because you meet a crazy person talking shit to you then youre fucked up
>>
>>669075667
>Why do men dislike feminists?
>Feminism = Anti men
>Feminism is wrong on almost everything

Why should we?
>>
>>669077147
Feminists are high up in politics. Pushing laws and brainwashing young people in academia.
Maybe you're not young but I'm in college and it's getting hard to find a girl that's not fragile and paranoid due to this cult.
>>
>>669077147

Fair enough, I can agree that religion is worse. Doesn't magically make feminism ok.
>>
>>669077132
> a tiny amount of crazy people will change the world to where im a homeless wreck
Ill take my chances
>>
>>669077336
'the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes'
that is the definition of feminism
>>
>>669077606
The majority of people who describe themselves as feminists follow a lot of ideology and shun those who reject that ideology.
That's what people mean when they say "feminists" "the majority of self-identified feminists"
>>
>>669077606
If feminist admitted that feminism was about equality FOR WOMEN specifically, and their actions reflected that, then I could take that seriously.

But right now that definition is bullshit, it's just something they hide behind.

They spew sexist nonsense and when you call them out on it they go "well, feminism is just about equality, so what are you going on about".

Fair enough, but in that case, YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING FEMINIST!
>>
>>669078086
>>669078444
gay virgins
>>
>>669078951
Why can't you people ever have a civil conversation? Why does it always degrade into virgin shaming etc?

It's that kind of hypocritical bullshit that makes people hate feminists. They go on and on about slut shaming, but as soon as you talk back they start virgin shaming. Do you not see why this is a problem?
>>
>>669078951
Yeah just bash your sex some more. She'll have sex with you one day man.
>>
>>669075667
i think its the idea that its a field of study that they can never be experts or professionals.

Like Neil DeGrasse Tyson is good at physics,
Mario Batali is good at cooking
Michael Jordon can throw baskets

but no matter how much you read and practice, men will never be the leading voice in feminism.

and having no choice but a submissive role must be annoying for someone who gets everything and is told he's a natural leader his whole life
>>
>>669076491
maybe we wouldn't be scared of rape if you would stop forcing your penises into our bodies against our will
>>
>>669080501
That is fucking retarded my friend.

I don't even know where to start.

First of all, your text implies that feminism is about women, which it totally is, but the normal feminist rhetoric is that it is about equality for both sexes.
The fact that it's obviously a biased movement hiding behind the idea of equality is one of the real reasons men hate feminism, and your post is a perfect proof of it.

Secondly, if it is about sexism against women, then that requires both views, you can't just experience life as a woman and claim that it's worse than that of a man, IF a woman by herself is able to make that comparison, then logically, a man would also be capable of doing so, therefore your argument fails since men CAN be experts on the subject.

Thirdly, your reply is sexist because it assumes that men can empathize with women. It judges people based on gender, it's false to assume that just because I am not a woman, that I therefore have not had experiences which are analogous.

And fourth, everything you said was just retarded, we don't care about being the leaders of anything, fuck the leaders of the MRA's are mostly women, why? Because unlike feminists, anti-feminists don't discriminate based on gender.
>>
>>669080648
Obvious bait, and sexist.
>>
File: image.jpg (521KB, 1042x1269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521KB, 1042x1269px
>>669075667
Feminists dont believe in equality. They want to be treated like a little kid but also independent. They want you to put them in a room made of of pillows with everything they want but you have to know they're there and acknowledge them and they have to make the same as a game programmer.
Basically they want to be top freak in a freak show: most money most attention.
>>
>>669081464
>First of all, your text implies that feminism is about women, which it totally is, but the normal feminist rhetoric is that it is about equality for both sexes.

feminism IS about women. Sometimes focusing on femininity and womens issues leads to greater conditions for everyone, but we don't devote half our time to men and half to women. that would be stupid.

Anyways, just because a movement is focused on women and femininity, when women and feminine people are shit on constantly, doesn't mean the movement is biased and awful and shit. I mean, NAACP only helps blacks and not whites, are they biased? LGBT organizations don't have a straight pride march, are they biased? why does feminism have to help everyone but no other minority group has to?

>Secondly, if it is about sexism against women, then that requires both views

This "secondly" is such a clusterfuck i can't even untangle it. Try using your paragraph as an argument against racism or homophobia. "if its homophobia it requires both views since you can't experience gay life and say its harder than straight life. IF a gay dude can make that comparison, then a straight dude can, then logically, a straight dude can be capable, therefore your argument fails because straight guys CAN be experts on homophobia" nope sorry buddy. you can read and describe it a bit, but until you live it you will never be an expert.

>thirdly
You can't empathize. you've never walked the walk. you don't know. you can SYMPATHIZE, but that involves listening to us and taking us seriously, which you cannot. And yes, because you're not a woman you don't know what its like to be a woman. thats life

>fourth
not going to bother with this gibberish

i dont want to get locked into a fight with you, so im leaving. you have a LOT of reading to do if you want to hold your own in debate.
>>
File: 1421359613345.png (358KB, 490x445px) Image search: [Google]
1421359613345.png
358KB, 490x445px
>>669075667
>>
I wouldn't say we dislike ALL feminists. Just the extremists that blow everything out of proportion like getting mad at me for holding the open. That shits just common courtesy
>>
>>669082702
Holding the door open*
>>
Because they're all a bunch of whiny cunts with colored hair and problem glasses.

Nice b8 though m8
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 700x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 700x472px
>>669082602
>im leaving so I win cuz i wont see your rebuttal.
Why do all feminists do this? I was debating a non feminist subject with a feminist "friend" and they told me my opinion was invalid and fucjed off.
Leaving doesnt make you a winner it makes you the schoolyard faggot no one wants to play with.
Feminism isnt about men, female rights activists are pushing for equal rights of men and women.
Feminism is an organization operating to shut down free speech: men cant talk about abortion. Its sexist if you call a cunt out on her shit. Im being oppressed because pic related.
Feminists are fucking jokes now. Claiming to be a feminist makes you a joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 599x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 599x730px
Dumping for feminism
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 600x730px
>>669083432
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 599x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 599x730px
>>669083462
>>
sounds to me like you're mixing up feminist's with feminazi's
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 383x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 383x345px
>>669083483
We need good equality not bad equality
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 638x638px
>>669083550
Evidence more like evildence lol white males check your priviledge
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 389x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 389x253px
>>669083635
Womyn power!
>>
>>669082602

Not the guy he was arguing with, but that third bit just bugs the fuck out of me.

You can't empathize with someone else solely because they're the opposite gender? Do you even into empathy?

Empathy is defined as the ability to take what a person's point of view, and place yourself in their shoes. You don't have to ACTUALLY FUCKING EXPERIENCE WHAT THEY HAVE, you just have to infer from what they tell you.

It is exactly what you just defined as SYMPATHIZING, which is actually defined as 1: Feeling or expressing sympathy 2: Agree with sentiment or support, as in political sympathy
>>
>>669083432
>sentenced for 4 years
>claims 14 years
>wut
>>
File: image.png (190KB, 485x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190KB, 485x730px
>>669083728
-5 because i cant add fucking patriarchy math raping me
>>
It's natural to dislike someone who dislikes you.
>>
>>669076067
This
>>
>>669076003
tell me how somebody can speak without a subjective point of view
>>
File: image.png (538KB, 1200x1042px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538KB, 1200x1042px
>>669084012
Gurls we should so do this cuz beating the patriarchy LOL
>>
>>669075667
Why not ask:
>why do woman hate rapists?
>>
>>669080648
lol nice bait faggot
>>
>>669084183
Looks like you got trolled son.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x435px
>>669084183
I luv homosex guys but they dont love my vagina like wtf we both love shopping, w/e guys cant get rape and hes probly faking gay to get with me
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>669084383
>>
>>669084474
Content warning gurlz
>>
>>669075667

1+1= whatever the fuck i want it to be and no-one will tell me otherwise and anyway if its a women it should be more than 1 because women deserve more than then a man recieves for all the shit they put up with , dont you look at my 1 , dont you look , thats not for you to look at , my 1 will be what it wants to be without you`re rape stare

etc , etc , etfuckinra
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 308x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 308x477px
>>669076081
What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you white, privileged cishet male? We’ll have you know we graduated top of our class in feminist gender studies, and we’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the patriarchy, and we have over 300 confirmed privileges checked. We are trained in otherkin-ology, and we’re the top social justice warrior in the entire US social justice army. You are nothing to us but just another trans-misogynistic oppressor. We will dox you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark our fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that oppressive, triggering shit to us over the Internet? Check your privilege, fucker. As we speak, we are contacting our secret network of allies across the world, and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot (Not that there's anything wrong with anyone who self-identifies as a maggot. Check your privilege. Again). The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your fee-fees. You’re fucking dead, kid (Not that there's anything wrong with anyone who self-identifies as a kid. Check your non-goat-identifying privilege). We can be anywhere, anytime, and we can blog about you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with two of our headmates. If only you could have known what retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. We will shit activism all over you and you will drown in it. Die cis scum.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 707x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 707x494px
>>669084633
Oops lol
>>
>>669084100
wroth facts and proper sources and citing.
>>
>>669076491
Maybe if women would give a straight answer for once in their lives, and stop blaming alcohol as a reason for ha I got sex with someone just to say "oops" that wasn't supposed to happen you raped me when I blacked out. this is just an example.
You women play men for fools and then ruin their lives because it's fun to you.
>>
>>669076324
/Thread
>>
>>669084682

So even one of their most popular catchphrases is hypocritical and badly thought out? Who knew?
>>
File: original.jpg (120KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
120KB, 593x640px
Wow, cancer from Tumblr? On /b/, and.... and... /b/ros are taking the b8? Goodbye world...
>>
>>669075667
Because feminists complains stuff that has been resolved for decades.

Take the job market for example. Feminists complains about the top 1% males getting the best jobs like politics and big business management but they forget that the most common female jobs are middle management which are pretty comfortable career choices when compared with the predominantly male career choices like garbage collectors, factory workers and construction workers and miners which all come with relative low bay considering the high associated risks of injuries involved.
>>
>>669082602
Fourth typical women running away when things get to hard or don't go her way.
Good fucking riddance
>>
>>669082602
what piss me about feminist girls like you is that you think that women are the only ones that are having a bad time. in your fantasy world men seems to oppress women living a great happy life. let me tell you something: men dont live like that. men suffers too.
we have different genders and therefore, we have different issues.
the patriarchy, as you call the organization that we are living in the western world, tends to create stereotypes and ways to live for BOTH genders and cause anguish and sadness for BOTH genders.
ancient feminism used to work for BOTH genders, they were involved even in protest for better quality in jobs, side by side with men.
i guess that you need to analyze the world a bit better and stop reading books
>>
>>669084671
This
>>
>>669075667
kek
>>
>>669084779
the sources and quotes that you choose are choosen subjectively by the writer or speaker. there is no way to avoid subjectivity, not even with the scientific method. choosing that method is an act of subjectivity, deal with it
>>
>>669075667
I don't think very many people hate feminists, they're just the unattractive girls with bad personalities that can't get dates so they find a way of justifying it.
>>
>>669075667
If feminists don't like themselves, then who am i to argue?
>>
>>669075667

why do feminists dislike men?
>>
>>669085442
And so the war on facts continues
>>
>>669075667
I dislike feminists because I already disliked them in the first place. I don't dislike feminists because they are feminists, they are feminists because I dislike them.

Feminists are women who can't get relationships or men to like them. So instead of fixing themselves, they try to get all men killed or put in jail.

Men, on the other hand, (usually) understand that if they can't get laid, it's their own fault. So they have assemblies and groups (such as Roosh V's Return of the Kings) to try and make themselves more attractive and better as men/humans.

Tldr: Men try to fix themselves, women try to fix men.
>>
>>669076081
Kinda sounds like a neckbeard.
>>
>>669086194
/thread
>>
File: 1455465988494.jpg (300KB, 350x1830px) Image search: [Google]
1455465988494.jpg
300KB, 350x1830px
>>
>>669086194
Never truer fucking words have been spoken
>>
File: 1455546661580.jpg (145KB, 501x677px) Image search: [Google]
1455546661580.jpg
145KB, 501x677px
>>
>>669075667
>why do Jews dislike nazis?
>>
File: 1455465965956.jpg (94KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455465965956.jpg
94KB, 678x960px
>>
>>669086194
What was the real deal with roosh v's rape laws thing? The point was just so that mean didn't have to have as much great approaching women, right?
>>
File: 1454869395273.jpg (368KB, 691x3167px) Image search: [Google]
1454869395273.jpg
368KB, 691x3167px
>>
File: 1453608039866.jpg (107KB, 648x588px) Image search: [Google]
1453608039866.jpg
107KB, 648x588px
>>
>>669075667
>men

Good b8.

More women hate feminists than men do. The Majority of men just don't care enough to be moved or influence by them.

The men that are influenced by them are sceptics or betas.
>>
Because they are fucking cunts out to destroy the world. Just look at the new Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.
>>
>>669075925
This
>>
>>669082602
You can't beat me in a debate so you (probably pretend to) leave.

I've read more than you, I know more than you (about feminism, sexism, debates, and probably even women) and I am smarter than you, lets just quickly get that out the way first.

>why does feminism have to help everyone but no other minority group has to?

Because other groups are honest about their intentions. If feminists admitted to just caring about sexism and hardships facing WOMEN, then that would be ok. But they pretend to be the end all voice for equality for both sexes.

It saddens me that I have to explain why this is wrong, are you really that stupid?

An example, if you have two charity organisations. And both give all the money they receive to cancer. But one pretends to give money to both cancer AND aids. Then that charity is bullshit.
Same with feminism.

The second part of your argument defeats itself. You try to defeat my argument of saying "you can't know who have it worse, men or women, unless you experience both sides" by trying to prove that you don't have to experience a side in order to understand it.
Unfortunately that totally defeats the point that you are trying to make that men can't empathize with women.

It's one or the other, you can't have both. So choose. Btw, the reason it's difficult for you to "untangle" my writing, is because the concepts are probably too difficult for you, that's ok, feminists tend to not be very bright.

>You can't empathize
Yes I can, you don't understand what empathy is.

>not going to bother with this gibberish

Probably because you know you have no comeback.

>so im leaving

Sure, you are leaving for my benefit, not because you can't win, keep telling yourself that mate.
>>
File: 1446593381416.gif (896KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1446593381416.gif
896KB, 500x374px
>>669075667
>>
>>669075667
I want her to dominate me
>>
Why does anyone here consider feminism to be a small, fringe movement when they are permeating every aspect of Western society?

Feminists want to create a world where women have the only say. Like a macrocosm of a shitty relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 248x249px
Check 'em
>>
>>669087529
Please, leave the omelettes out of this

This isn't even the right way to say it, dammit
>>
>then: feminists fought sexism to gain equal rights
>today: feminists spread sexism and hate
>>
Entitlement, self righteousness and a perverted world-view combined with constantly being objectively wrong.
Almost the exact same reasons that people hate muslims and christians, they're brainwashed.
>>
>>669077606

no the definition of someone who pushes for equality is an egalitarian.

feminism is only interested in female interests hence the fem at the root of the word.
>>
>>669079268

it's the same thing where women will say they are more than just sexual objects yet their first go to insult is that "well you'd never get laid with that attitude". so they are clearly happy to leverage on that when it suits them. not only is it presumptuous for them a)speak on behalf of all women and b) assume you would touch them in the first place it makes them giant hypocrites.
>>
>>669075667
>why do men dislike feminists?

Why do Feminists hate men?
>>
>>669080648

the bigger threat nowadays is retroactive rape, a girl does something irresponsible that she regrets, and in the morning when buyers remorse kicks in and her feminist friends convince her that she was raped a mans life gets ruined.
>>
>>669075667
Why do niggers hate the KKK?
>>
Because of nazi propaganda. THey just do, becouse they belive in something. Probably noone can help, sexism is quite deep rooted so it is like asking mormons why do they belive
>>
>>669088478
feminism is egalitarianism based on the historical facts that almost all human societies ever have systematically subjugated women, so we should damn well focus on their uplifting.

If you're not a feminist you're not an egalitarian.
>>
>>669088807
Have you met men? They're terrible.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAaDqhKXby8
>>
>>669088478
>feminism is only interested in female interests
As it directly relates to equality with men. Without men, feminism would never have existed.
The problem is that feminism is much more concerned with how MEN behave than how women behave.
>>
"feminism is egalitarianism based on the historical facts that almost all human societies ever have systematically subjugated women"

Oh, honestly, we was just like other most succesful primates, worshiping woman. Apparently, we have stoped doing that. Just around the time when we can find first archeological stuff about big wars. Mass graves, battlefields etc.
>>
>>669089278
So it's the belief that the sexes should be equal AND that the default assumption is that women are the ones oppressed.

Now I don't believe women have historically been oppressed, but even if I did, I would still not call myself a feminist because that starting point will inevitably lead to prejudice.

That is not a unbiased basis to start building your worldview from.
>>
File: 1452725401801.gif (134KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
1452725401801.gif
134KB, 287x344px
>>669075925
*tips fedora*
>>
>>669086896
In what reality are they not mentally abusing the shit out of that poor boy?

Oh yeah, in a militant feminist reality. I used to think feminists were just misguided, now I realized they are straight-up evil, despicable people.
>>
>>669089433
Wow, you think linked that dumbass helps your case?

Well, I guess if your case is anti-feminism it does, but I'm guessing it's not, is it?
>>
>>669075667
Because they despise men and masculinity.
>>
>>669089334

And that's feminism, ladies and gentlemen. What's not to like?
>>
>>669090016
The brainwashing almost as bad as some religious fundamentalism.
>>
>>669086699
His rape laws were satirical thought provoking arguments, just like Jonathan Swift did in the 1700's. People are just too unread or stupid to know this.

His actual job is teaching men how to talk to women. He knows what women actually want, and he tells men how to achieve it. Women don't know what they want, that's why men make decisions for them.
>>
ITT: virgins who think that 20-30 douchebags in tumblr and facebook represent a whole movement

>>669075925
Yep, religious people are as bad as feminists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-J1ZF2HSdw
keep eating jewish propaganda faggot
>>
We hate them because of satan and illuminati. Ok, but seriously. How does it feel to be constantly rejected by females? Don't you understand that you are just making yourselves look weaker and more pathethic by hating the woman?
>>
>>669090660
Women are literally the best goyim. They'll do whatever they see on TV.
>>
>>669090906
These women are men hating cunts. It has nothing to do if I want to date them or even talk to them. They hate men, masculinity and Western Civilization.
>>
>>669089278
Historically, every human that wasn't nobility has been oppressed times over. The male proletarian was worth even less than cattle and took upon himself all the dangerous and degrading work so his women could safely raise their offspring.

Feminists completely ignore that and only focus on the 1% of the population that were bourgeois where women had slightly less influence than their male counterpart while still living the most luxurious lifestyle available at their time.
>>
>>669084183

and who exactly is going to enforce this castration day? the police forces and armies made up primarily of men? heh good luck with that.
>>
>>669075846
>>669075757
>>669075667
>>669076003
>>669076203

>Same fagging this hard
>>
>>669090943
This does make sense statistically. Between 2010 and 2014 in Canada, women's obesity raised by 1.6m compared to mens .6m.
>>
>>669084682

and what of people like that cunt who claims to have PTSD from the mean "content" of messages sent to her?

how about these people just stop being such goddamn pussies and learn how the real world works?
>>
>>669089777
>>669089839
>>669089777
>>669089438

you should look at >>669091316
>>
>>669075925
Based anon.

/thread.
>>
>>669091187
I would love to dump these cunts in the middle of Saudi Arabia and see how fast they beg to be brought back to Western Civ.
>>
>>669091401
Exactly.
All branches of government, judicial, legislative and executive are predominantly male. Law enforcement and military is almost exclusively male. Bitches have been crying for millenia over what men do and don't do but it doesn't matter at all what women say. I say just ignore them like our forefathers have done for hundreds of centuries. Women are like sneezing or taking a shit - there's no avoiding them, it's just a fact of life. There's no use listening to, or complaining about them either, just make sure you wipe.
>>
>>669076229
Is your dick clipped, sir?

Genital mutilation is illegal to perform on girls. It is not illegal to perform on boys. Get your shit together you idiot.
>>
>>669091451
Exactly
>>
>>669076807
The difference between second wave and third wave feminism: the third wave feminists have to manufacture and lie about shit to get worked up about.
>>
>>669092275
..are you talking about circumcision? or actual castration? because circumcision is not at all the same as female genital mutilation
>>
>>669075667
All these fags talking about how religion scars kids and is hurtful.

None of these dumb nigs talking about the 20th century secular massacres that account for over 4-5 times the amount of people religion ever killed, in history, in any holy cause, combined.

Russia alone shits on everyone's death count.

So please faggots, do some historical research before you fucking spout this progressive, liberal, brainwashed, brain cancer, as if it were some kind of enlightened moral truth.
>>
>>669092652
/thread
>>
>>669075667
because a lot of feminists are unnecessarily militant, hypocritical, irrational and turn non-issues into giant issues. they make it about something other than straight up "gender equality"
>>
>>669076356
this one should wash her panties more often.
>>
feminists tend to be fat and ugly. and tend to hate men for men not loving them
>>
>>669076010
they do have an impact. any group of people that spreads ideas successfully has an impact because they affect the cultural and political atmosphere
>>
File: 2413032-6071805836-a_560.jpg (28KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
2413032-6071805836-a_560.jpg
28KB, 560x375px
>>669092652
>massively butthurt christfag detected
>shilling this hard on a taiwanese basketmaking imageboard
>>
>>669075667
I hate them because they're fucking try-hards.
Like the kid you knew in school who was always trying to one-up everyones stories. Its fucking annoying.

I dont really care, and i'm happy to not give a shit. But feminists, faggots and transfucks are continuously forcing people to see their batshit wankfest of gay parades, unshaved armpits, demonstrations for petty shit and the jews giving them ample space in media.

Why cant all feminist just be a feminist and shut the fuck up about it?!

One would think "smashing the patriarchy" would go faster if they got off their asses and actually picked up a hammer instead of shitposting slogans and buzzwords on the internet all day erry day.
>>
I don't hate feminists at all. Feminists are the freakiest in bed. The juxtaposition of her fighting for woman power vs eating her dirty ass off my cock because I want her to is downright ball draining.
>>
>>669075667
>why do men dislike feminists?

Because feminists dislike men. It is normal to dislike people who hate you.
>>
>>669092643
Why would you consider cutting part of a girl's genitals off to be ANY FUCKING DIFFERENT than cutting a part of a boy's genitals off?

It's the same fucking thing, retard.
>>
>>669093357

fucking this man

I remember it was the same with this one guy in high school who built his entire identity around his sexuality. nobody actually cared that he was gay but you couldn't hold a conversation with him without him bringing it up. you'd be like "hey Dave nice hat" and he'd be all "you are just making fun of my hat because you don't like that I'm gay, HATE CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!"

turns out we just hate him because he was a fucking asshole and not because he was fucking assholes.
>>
>>669085442
Sky is blue, even for blinds. Thats objetive so fuck off.

Prove god exist, u cant. So god is subjetive. So fuck off again
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 300x250px
>>669075667
>why do men hate feminists?
One word: Misandry.
It ain't 'feminism'. It IS Misandry!

Educate yourselves:

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Let the light dawn upon you.
Pic related.
>>
>>669075667
Why do feminist dislike men.
>>
>>669075667
"I got them Penis Psalms for your Vagina Monologues
Love a feminist bitch, ooh, it get my dick hard
So no apologies for all the misogyny
I just want your company to come and watch some porn with me."

-Danny Brown
>>
>>669093910
I love how you rant about misandry and post a link of misogeny lol.
>>
>>669075667
"Feminists". It's a bit ironic. Most of these self declared feminists are the least feminine women you could ever imagine. While at the same time hating men.
>>
>>669093998
Why is dany brown?
>>
Men hate feminism because men are taught that women are objects and at certain stages of development exercise control over objective reality via cruelty and resentment

Men in this case are projecting feelings of incomprehension and potence onto the woman and this takes the form of hatred

People are often incapable of understanding that there are working conscious minds outside of their own.. And this other which thinks in an uncanny way inspires fear and loathing

So it is with feminism it is an affront to the primacy of the haters own ego and therefore treated as an existential threat

All other answers ITT are examples of this ignorant rage
>>
>>669094157
Nice bait.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 500x324px
>>669094091
I knew you would love it;
That's why I posted it, bitch!
>>
>>669094153
GOOGLE
>>
>>669094153
he is brown cus he shat himself in the womb
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 404x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 404x409px
>>669094269
Notice my 69 too!
>>
>>669077606
We got a b8 master right here.
>>
We should end women suffrage right guys, they had enough of it.
>>
>>669093910

I love how idiots will call anything misogyny nowadays, like the word doesn't mean anything anymore.

protip, men don't like looking at pictures of hot girls because they hate them
>>
>>669094366
You're white because your mom's womb was filled with puss instead of amniotic fluid.
>>
File: ezgif-2492660549.gif (4MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2492660549.gif
4MB, 448x252px
>>669077566
>A tiny amount of people can't change the world

Wow, I sure wonder how the 0.3% of *trans have us worked up about Jenner and the identity politics bullshit to boot?

Go ahead, be actively ignorant.
>>
>>669075667
Why do blacks hate KKK?
>>
>>669094926
This.
>>
>>669083519
Same thing these days.
>>
>>669075667
Women are nothing but a series of holes to penetrate.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 600x370px
>>669094725
Protip:
Feminazis don't look like that, >>669093910 ; let alone want that kind of attention. They just want to swing their dick around and dick slap as many men with it as they can.
Like I said: >>669094269
Educate yourselves:
http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
>>
"sexy" and "feminist" goes together like water and oil.
>>
>>669095955
Dubs don't lie.
>>
>>669094750
>12 yr old detected
>also cannot spell pus
>does not know much about puss either.
>>
>>669096855
And dubs.
>>
i hate feminists because their arguments're stupid
>>
>>669076491

We're on the same side but you HAVE to understand that the primary victims of feminism are men. Women suffer feminism too. But women have never been the primary victims of anything except (maybe) sexual assault.
>>
Because if a man tries to help a woman, it's because he thinks women are inferior and he's a misogynist. If he doesn't help a woman, it's because he wants to see women fail and he's still a misogynist.
Because on one side of the street there's some girl crying because a guy told her she's pretty, and on the other side of the street, there's another girl crying because no one told her that she's pretty.
>>
>>669076324
This.

Egalitarianism is where it's at.
>>
File: 1352408755882.png (52KB, 921x943px) Image search: [Google]
1352408755882.png
52KB, 921x943px
>>
Because they constantly try to demean men in hopes of pushing their agenda. It's part of the reason Europe is so fucked right now. Men are being told they cant be men. They're turning men into women, and it's unacceptable.
>>
>>669076203
>Empathy
>>>Get the fuck off my /b/
>>
>>669100491
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
>>
>>669099649
Its probably fake. But even thinking that could have happened kinda hurts.
>>
>>669100777
Trips!
>>
Guys, remember that raid yesterday? Remember how the tumblrinas said that they'd be striking back? I thought they were harmless. But they're here. And they've figured out our weakness.
>>
File: Maximum-over-bait.gif (86KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Maximum-over-bait.gif
86KB, 200x200px
>>669101167
With what? The picture?
>>
>>669075667
I hate misandry the same way feminists hate misogyny. In fact, I hate all forms of discrimination.
>>
>>669101167
If this is them, then they are not harming us. /b/ makes feminist hate thread without Tumblr, and seems to enjoy posting in them.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.