[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucked? My GF stopped taking her birth control because

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (71KB, 700x903px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71KB, 700x903px
Am I fucked?

My GF stopped taking her birth control because some hippie bitch convinced her. That's fine, I can wear condoms... expect I almost always forgot them, so I used the pull out method about 60% of the time.

One day she told me amongst nervous laughter that her period is 3 days late. That's okay right? We joked about it and all. It's been two weeks now. I can't stop thinking about this. I don't make enough money to raise a child and there's abortion is illegal where I live.

Tell me it's gonna be ok /b/?
>>
>>668742455
fly to a country that has abortions. Get your parents to help if you can't afford it, take out a loan if your parents are dead. Abort the child, assumeing thats what you both want.

Job done.

more of her OP ?
>>
same fag as >>668742641

Also OP.

What the fuck we're you thinking "The pull out method" haha fucking retard. you use condoms or you don't fuck otherwise the chance of getting pregnant is huge. You don't even need to bust inside her like, Pre-cum has sperm cells in it....

fucking children know fucking nothing about sex or how to manage an abortion.

Jesus christ our future is fucked.
>>
>>668742455

>I don't make enough money to raise a child

Then you also don't make enough money to want to stay

Just leave, man

Get in the car, drive away, start again
>>
>>668742455
Have you tried not being so fucking stupid?
>>
>>668743196
Be a baby, just like this baby
>>
>>668742879

Pull out method is as effective as condoms, if you have sufficient self-control to do it properly.

There's only a minuscule amount of sperm in precum, and some people (self included) don't pre-cum at all, so not a problem.
>>
>>668743867
Bait. Absolutely false.
>>
>>668743867
Everything about everything you just said is wrong, please do us all a favor and avoid procreation
>>
>>668744144
>>668744167

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/pulling-out-is-as-effective-as-using-condoms

Fuck you.
>>
File: mmexport1455168097706.jpg (115KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1455168097706.jpg
115KB, 960x1280px
I knocked up my gf too, and she wants to keep the baby :(
>>
>>668744459

Same fag.

I will say it's a really terrible idea for women to rely on. Men cannot be trusted. But when it's your dick and your future...
>>
>>668742455
>Tell me it's gonna be ok /b/?

Don't think with your dick.
>>
>>668744459
>what is pre-cum
>>
Girls' periods tend to come late when they randomly stop taking birth control. Same thing happened to me and my ex-girlfriend when I and it took 3-4 weeks for her to get it. We were both terrified, lol.
>>
>>668742455

Jesus Christ OP, just chill the fuck the down... Have you even considered that this actually might not be your child?
>>
>>668744894

Fuck you, too. Learn to Google.

"The pre-ejaculate fluid itself does not contain sperm. As the pre-ejaculate leaves the body, however, it may pick up sperm from a previous ejaculation that remains in the urethra. One study found small clumps of sperm in the pre-ejaculate fluid of some men."

Withdrawal - International Planned Parenthood Federation
www.ippf.org › contraception › myths

Also, see>>668743867
>some people don't pre-cum
>>
just get a piss test and you will know, it's pretty common for periods to be delayed from things like stress. also pull-out method, yeah you're dumb and i hope you don't procreate
>>
>>668744734
>Same fag.

What? Are you retarded? Of course it's the same person, he was replying to your shitpost, idiot.
>>
I've only used the pull-out method my whole life and I've never got a bitch pregnant. Not cumming in a woman is a pretty effective form of birth control.

However, I'm starting to think I'm sterile.
>>
>>668744653
Man up and accept responsibility
>>
>>668743867
>>668744459
>>668744734
>>668745197

Op, I'm same fag, aka only person with a brain here.

Did you ever jizz in her? Like, be honest with yourself. If your conscious is clean, and you don't pre-cum, you have a 0% of being the father of her child.
>>
Don't worry \b\ro ull be alright I use the pullout method as well but I mostly bust nuts in her but thank god for her birthcontrol
>>
File: 1453850289606.jpg (41KB, 475x413px) Image search: [Google]
1453850289606.jpg
41KB, 475x413px
Also u must be a beta sissy because you let your girlfriend listen to the opinion of a hippie than yours haaa
>>
>>668745925

I felt the same way. Friend persuaded me I might be infertile. Then I switched to the sponge with my girlfriend who had a big vagina (would fall out after sex, would leak cum after sex), and got her pregnant in the first month. Her first cycle after stopping hormonal bc, too. She lost it, but I still proposed after, because I, like you may be, was raised under systems of chivalry (which is why you have the character of a man who actually pulls out).

>668745496
See
>>668745974
I'm the same person.
>>
>>668745974
>https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/pulling-out-is-as-effective-as-using-condoms

That shitty article doesn't prove anything, you fucking idiot. You can't use a housewife's web diary as validation point. There is virtually nothing scientific in this text.
>>
advice to you pre teen 9fags:

never leave the birth in the control of the woman.

the decision is way too important to trust a woman with.
>>
Lol look at all these faggots who got brainwashed into paranoia by our abstinence only sex ed. Been doing the pull out method my whole life, have zero kids. You dumb fucks.
>>
>>668743867
Pull out method is NOT effective you child
>>
>>668742455
>expect I almost always forgot them, so I used the pull out method about 60% of the time.
great. more retards incoming
>>
>>668747435
Can't argue with that: it's a lot more effective when you have sex once every never.
>>
>>668746918

And when you say "virtually," you are qualifying because you KNOW and are not telling the viewer, you fucking snake, that there's a reference to scientific study that shows a 4% rate of failure. Some show 2-3%, same or better than condoms.

Of course some studies show a higher rate of failure, but this is because these studies are done on a self-reporting basis. The better the study controls for the possibility of lying, then the closer to complete effectiveness you will find.

Tell me scientifically how you are supposed to get a girl pregnant if you don't put sperm in her?
>>
>>668742455
>idiot fucks a bitch without a condom multiple times
>late period
>expects sympathy from people
>expects sympathy from /b/
>from /b/
>/b/

fuck you nigger get a yob
>>
>>668743867
Coitus interruptus is just as effective as a condom.

Condoms were mainly developed because of diseases.

OP, this nigger is correct >>668742455

The failure rate of a condom is about 2% and pulling out about ~3%.

Source: Medical researcher on the statistic departement.
>>
>>668744144
That's true faggot, i've deen doing the pull-out method since about 3 years and no problems at all.
>>
>>668742455

If you love her, even if you don't think you can afford a kid, you can make due anon. I believe in you, do yourself a favor and start believing in yourself too.
>>
>>668747704

Exactly: there is but one report about a biased study that was probably done by a graduating student.

I can write a whole book full of references and randomly thrown out studies to make the impression of validating mostly ANY argument. What that shitty housewive's blog did was the same as saying: "Smoking doesn't kill, my grandma was a smoker and she died at age 90, from a gunshot wound."

Here is an article proving you are dead wrong: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/14647273.2010.520798
>>
>>668742455
Kick her in the stomach and it should be ok
>>
>>668748120

^^^^dumbass right here

how about the sperm in the pre cum faggot?
>>
>>668742455
congratulations man! being a father is the biggest responsibility a man will have in his life, it's pretty rough they don't sleep through the night until about 7 years old, also I think they clocked the total expense at about $250K to raise one in the US
>>
>>668748212

turns out you're shooting blanks
>>
>>668743196
except now he will have to pay child support which is MORE expensive than staying and he might not be allowed to see his kid.
>>
>>668748212
You're playing with fire anon
At the end of the day if you fuck up its you who's going to be screwed
>>
>>668742455
you say you forget to use condoms and you call your gf a hippie? lel
>>
>>668742455
I been pullin out for 10+ years and not a single scare. Step your game up fuccboi

Jokes aside tho just wear a fucking condom if you're really not prepared to have a kid with the person you're fuckin dumb dumb, and if you do cum in her open your wallet and get a morning after. C'mon mayne
>>
>>668748713
YOU'RE the fucking dumbass. There's no sperm in pre cum. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>668743867
holy shit nigger, no
>>
File: 20140422-0064.jpg (84KB, 775x722px) Image search: [Google]
20140422-0064.jpg
84KB, 775x722px
>>668742455
pull out method? what's that?
>>
>>668749126
>>668748713
Sperm in pre-cum is marginal and even if there is some, the vaginal flora is literally like a swamp of poison for your sperms.

Even people who WANT to have children need more than a few attempts without a condom and all to get even pregnant.
>>
>>668749072
>not a single scare

thats cuz u got da tiny dick nigga
>>
>>668745925
Yeah that's how I did things and u got 2 girls pregnant. Pull out does not work.
>>
>>668749275

Exactly. If you only have 1-2 million sperm per mL, even if it's 90% motility, you will probably need several years to get a woman pregnant. Below 500k, you will probably never have kids.

The leftover sperm that pre-cum picks up along the way is statistically meaningless. There is a 'chance,' but it's not true that it takes just one. You need enough to break away the skin of the egg enough to get through.
>>
>>668742455
Play fight and punch her in the gut a few times, I've done it to my ex this week
>>
>>668748706
See
>>668749993

Where I explain the statistics of pregnancy.

Your study's abstract has no data on the *amount* detected. Just that they detected one or more sperm in less than half of men (who pre-cum). So what you are saying is wrong: I'm not just pointing to a study, as you are. I'm using widely accepted scientific theory and logic.
>>
>>668750633
>>668748706

If you subscribe to it (or pay for the article) and can read the full text and can show me that they've detected millions of spermatozoa in their precum, then I will consider re-considering my position. But you won't, because pre-cum as a bodily fluid doesn't have sperm in it. And the remnants in the urethra won't make up a sufficient liquid volume to be meaningful.
>>
>>668742455
Well OP i was in the same situation as you a year ago. My girlfriend period didnt come for four weeks. So it was four weeks late. I was sure i was going to be a father.
Turns out sometimes period are late due to stress.
Did your girlfriend start something stressful or an event that caused her to be in such a stress?

Also if your gonna fuck without a condom. Jack off the first time and the second time do the pull put method, not only are you going to last longer but there is less precum.
>>
>>668748838
Why would he want to see a kid he wanted to not have?
>>
>>668742455
>abortion is illegal where I live.
move out of that Islamic county you live in faggot. But don't come here, we don't want you.
>>
>>668751255

Possible a zygote formed. 50-75% of conceptions are lost before becoming a fetus.
>>
>>668748838
Let's see the kid is half him, not taking responsibility will haunt him in ways more expensive than money. Second as I stated it will be far more expensive for him to maintain another household and still have to pay the $700-$1000 per month in child support...etc. etc.
>>
>>668751522
because misoprostol has not been invented yet,
>>
>>668742455
If you're dumb enough to get it on without birth control, you deserve a kid. Enjoy
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.