[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, what's the creepiest, most perverted thing you've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1438378132025.jpg (133KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1438378132025.jpg
133KB, 500x750px
/b/, what's the creepiest, most perverted thing you've done to a woman?
>>
Told a woman once that she was beautiful.
>>
>>668401599
Pulled off the condom mid stroke
>>
helped her sell her baby for drug money
>>
>>668401599
I opened the door, looked her dead in the eye and said "After you, ma'm."
>>
>>668401727
Monster
>>
>>668401599

Suffocated with leather wip (medium pressure)

Slapped face during sex (common)

Used hands to suffocate lightly

Handcuffs
>>
>>668401599
married her
>>
File: 1423986367401.jpg (171KB, 750x925px) Image search: [Google]
1423986367401.jpg
171KB, 750x925px
>>668401599
bumped uglies
>>
File: 1445699094952.gif (180KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1445699094952.gif
180KB, 404x416px
>>668401899
kek also check'd
>>
>>668401599

Fucked her while she was unconscious
>>
>>668401599
In high school I accidentally brushed my hand up another girl's hand in the hallway
>>
>>668402125
You were dating though?
>>
>>668401599
Sweet merciful fuck
Somebody give sauce of this bitch
>>
put my penis in her vagina
>>
>>668401727
You animal. I hope they catch you.
>>
I helped a dog mount and fuck my ex a few times. Kinda creepy to some I guess
>>
>>668401599
My girlfriend got fucked while wasted at a party. It was before we met, but I've jerked off thinking about it. She's very very hot
>>
File: Grandpa Irvin.jpg (58KB, 512x415px) Image search: [Google]
Grandpa Irvin.jpg
58KB, 512x415px
Oh, all right.

>11th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Some days I look back and wonder what became of her. Did my cruelty make her a stronger person? Or a weaker person? Maybe thinking about her is "regret". Who knows?
>>
Licked her ass while her younger sister sucked my dick.
>>
had sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>668402793
Nice, what breed? What's your ex look like? Howd she handle it?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.