[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating thread? Ever been cheated on or cheated yourself? Cmon

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 53

File: image.jpg (274KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 1136x852px
Cheating thread? Ever been cheated on or cheated yourself? Cmon you can tell us anon
>>
ive been cheated on and it sucks, if anyone want to help me get her back send me your email and maybe someone nice can help me out
>>
File: 355793093533.jpg (79KB, 379x226px) Image search: [Google]
355793093533.jpg
79KB, 379x226px
gf cheated on me, said my dick wouldn't get hard enough anymore for her, so I fucked her dog of a sister, and I said your sister disagrees, and she took one look at her face and knew it was true, I fucked the shit out of her right on their kitchen table.
>>
File: 787454536354.png (147KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
787454536354.png
147KB, 640x360px
>>668093789
Her sister was so tight it pulled the condom off, so I pulled it out of her and just fucked her raw, it was like she clamped on my dick with her pussy she got so tight, then just let it all go over the table, like a tidal wave, fuck all of them, no one fucks me and goes unfucked.
>>
>>668093200
i have been cheated on, 12 years ago. we're still together to this day. it's been tough, but we've grown stronger/closer over time. trust is a difficult thing to regain though.
>>
>>668094245
So you were legit cucked?
>>
>>668094420
legit
>>
File: 6347578856432.png (254KB, 540x379px) Image search: [Google]
6347578856432.png
254KB, 540x379px
>>668094245
Better man than me, although this was 9 years ago, now I've been married to someone for 5 years and have always been loyal, and she was cheated on b4 and has that fear, but for the most part I know she won't stray as I don't and if she does, well....she has 3 sisters.
>>
>>668094542
dang
>>
File: ABBB52F.jpg (56KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ABBB52F.jpg
56KB, 720x540px
Fucked a Scottish chick who was on Erasmus in Turin for 3 months. Her bf was still in Glasgow, used to lie in bed after sex with her while she messaged him on Skype, made her cum several times while she was.
He fly's out to surprise her, tells her as he's boarding the plane. I fuck her half an hour before she met him in the airport, she was full of my cum while she was kissing him.
Fucked her again that night, sex with him hadn't made her cum, she squirted all over my desk.
First time I nutted in her she was drunk, begging me to finish in her, then the next day crying cos she wasn't on the pill.
Visited her once she went back home, got caught fucking her at Loch Lomond by an old guy walking his dog.
Sex was good, but bitch was crazy clingy.
Truth is...I fucked her and destroyed their relationship just cos I could, wasn't really attracted to her.
>>
>>668094634
we did separate and it completely broke my heart, but i also loved her and knew she loved me. tough to explain, but i really pushed her away to the point she made a poor decision. life goes on, love her today with all my heart.
>>
>>668094606
kek, hopefully it won't come down to the sisters!!
>>
File: C866PCB.jpg (474KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
C866PCB.jpg
474KB, 1944x2592px
my gf loves pretty much any dick
>>
Yeah, punched a guy because of it.
Not worth.
>>
>>668094836
she a fingernail biter?
>>
>>668094185
> No one fucks me and goes unfucked...

Yeah that is kind of how it works.
>>
>>668093200
cheated on by the mother of my kids and cohort of 10 years, felt bad, but to be fair to her, ahe only did it because it was legit all she could think of to make a friend while I had many.
>>
File: 878578448.png (122KB, 1202x500px) Image search: [Google]
878578448.png
122KB, 1202x500px
>>668095047
true, legit OC, by the way, my cock is 7 inches, but sometimes I just don't wanna fuck, I wanna wank, so my gf cheated on me b/c I wouldn't get hard sometimes, what a cunt.
>>
File: bullshitdude.jpg (92KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
bullshitdude.jpg
92KB, 500x341px
>>668094836
>>
been fucking my best friend since we were 16/17, she's 30 and married now. her husband got suspicious so she "fell out" with me, told him we weren't close any more and got a new male friend to divert suspicion. still fuck her at least once a week. she got pregnant 11 months before her wedding, both convinced it's my kid, her husband doesn't suspect anything
>>
>>668093200
I cheated on my ex and it broke her heart. I'm still talking to her and hoping I can earn her trust back someday. I quit drinking, stopped smoking, I'm eating better, and I stopped flirting with other girls. She made such a tremendous impact on my life and I'm determined.
>>
>>668095298
agreed that's not a reason to cheat. maybe she felt you weren't very interested in her anymore with the hardness thing, i dunno.
>>
>>668095562
she sucked me off while she told me she was expecting, fucked her until 7 months and then regularly sucked the milk out of her tits while she was breast feeding
>>
>>668094836

bella storia, รจ vera?
>>
Always started cheating when a relationship turns sour.
Gotta plate spin that shit.
Also fucked an old school friend the other day who was in a long term relationship
Was moaning "I love my boyfriend" over and over as I fucked her doggy.
Was cash
>>
>>668093200
Nearly.

Gf wanted a mmf threesome. I wasn't that emotionally invested in her so I figured what the hell. I called a friend of mine that I had spit roasted a land whale with in college and he said he was dtf. He shows up, we get down, the sex was only so so really. The next fucking day that bitch texted him looking to fuck him behind my back.

I had no problem with her wanting to try a groupsex kink thing but I will not tolerate disloyalty for a fucking second.
>>
My gf's best friend got too drunk at a party and I fingered her and made out with her while she was passed out
>>
>>668095922
>if you're not talking bullshit
why didn't you go together if the relationship is so long and the attraction is so strong?
>>
PSA: A MIATA IS A FAGGOTS CAR.

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK HOW BADLY IT HANDLES. NOBODY CARES ABOUT MUH WHEEL BASE DIMENSIONS.

DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU BOUGHT A MIATA? BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING BROKE HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE KID AND WANTED TO TRY TO IMPRESS SOMEONE THAT WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO YOU. THE CARCINOGENIC PIECE OF SHIT THAT MANIFESTED ITSELF INTO A FULL HUMAN BEING. THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT COMES FROM YOU IS THAT WE ALL HAVE SOMEONE TO POINT AND LAUGH AT.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. WHERE YOU GO. HOW YOU INTERACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THAT CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT WITH A MIATA

> INB4 HURR DURR THEY JUS HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US XD

NOBODY IS ENVIOUS OF YOUR MISFORTUNES.
>>
I took a drunk half shower with a coworker and touched her boobs a few times. I think she grabbed my dick, but I don't remember. Nothing else happened. I liked to think I hadn't cheated, but I wouldn't have stayed with anyone if they did that to me. I called my gf the next day and told her (was out of town, in the navy), she forgave me. She never really forgave me. At the end she's convinced herself I was cheating or trying to cheat on her and I wasn't.
>>
>>668093200
Cheated on my now ex-girlfriend with my current girlfriend. She was cheating on her now ex-husband with me. Was a shitty thing to do, but we've been together 5 years now and going strong so oh well.

Also, I don't believe 90% of the stories I'm reading on here.
>>
>>668096142
Si รจ vero. Politecnico di Torino.
>>
>>668096566
I enjoy the sex, doesn't mean I want to marry her
>>
>>668093200

>cheated
>got caught with phone records
>girlfriend called her
>girl i was cheating with literally laughs at my gf and tells her to kick rocks
>gf enrages
>tells anyone who will listen that i am a cheater
>ostracized from social circle

I'd do it again. The chick had a plump bubble butt and tig ol bitties... I'd just not get caught.
>>
>>668096533
Fucking disgusting little rapist.

Total fucking beta move.
>>
Have an old friend who is hot as hell and a bit of a homewrecker... Have cheated with her on my last three or four relationships...

Last few months I was fucking someone else I met. Didn't tell my wife. It's over now and to be honest I feel pretty bad about it. Thought I was okay with it, but... Not really worth it I don't think.
>>
>>668094836
dude, you fucked her while she was full of some other dude's cum. is it possible that, rather than squirting all over your desk, it was his cum leaking out of her??
>>
> 28 here be august last year started dating this chick shes 21
> we moved too quick ended up moving in with me (yes i know too fast but whatever)
> pretty much had sex every night since she was a nympho
> she also asked to have a threesome with another female but never happened.
> December hits and turns out she wants to leave me saying it was me
> three days later find out the truth that she was seeing my best friend at work
> turns out they been fucking and i completely go into depressed mode
> Have to take depression pills cause i hit rock bottom with my feels and stress from work.
> Gets worse by plant where I work gets shut down for month and half.
> Tend to relax for that time and end up stop taking meds and moved on
> Work begins and 2 days after she comes back crying to me saying she wants me back
> I laugh the hole time but decided to say fuck it see where it goes but with no feels
> fucked her a few times telling her i want to be with her again still no feels (playing with her heart if you dumbasses don't see it yet)
> Just found out today that she fucked another guy yesterday stayed at his house
> Everybody at work knows that shes a whore now and I'm just laughing knowing i got free pussy for a bit especially my ex who has a nice ass
> Told her to leave me the fuck alone and never speak to me again....Karma's a bitch!
>>
I was in college a few years ago and I was an older non traditional student. Me and this chick hit it off real quick and we practically became best friends. When we finally became fb friends it said she was in a relationship. I pretty much refreshed the page and it was gone. It was in the back of my mind the whole time we were friends. She'd say she wanted to be more than friends and we'd hang out and go to parties, I'd sleep over, she'd grab my dick and play with it like a fucking joystick, she'd put my hands on her breasts but If I ever tried to do something she'd push away, she'd shower and "accidentally" leave the door open and act surprised if I saw her, literally blue balled the whole time. Turns out she was with the other dude.
>kek. God I hated that bitch after we stopped being friends, but she had some amazing tits for an Indian chick
>>
>>668097147
not talking specially about marriage, but you said she was also your best friend, not only your sexual occasional entertainment. So normally friendship+sexual attraction is the best to be a couple/married... So my question is, why did you let her marry somebody else but hide yourselves for sex?
>>
>being 2015
>not cheating on your GF

kik

cheated on all my GFs. the funny thing is, i still like dating them. some of them i had open relationships with, most i didnt.
>>
>>668093200
> g
>>
>>668097784
Pete?
>>
>>668097984

how'd you know?
>>
>>668097683

easy answer is she wanted to be married by 30 and I didn't. She's dtf and doesn't get pissy if I fuck other chicks too.
>>
>>668093200
Any advice for someone trying to get back with someone they cheated on?
>>
>>668098128
Even if they say they forgave you, they never truly will. It will be a burden on your relationship for as long as you're together.
>>
>>668096870

Da studente erasmus la storia mi sembra verosimile. Pensa che ho chiavato una tizia brasiliana mentre il suo fidanzato beveva tranquillo nella stanza accanto.
Peccato che prima o poi anche l'universitร  debba finire.
>>
File: 1434950887909.jpg (3MB, 1619x3089px) Image search: [Google]
1434950887909.jpg
3MB, 1619x3089px
>gf is out of town
>go out to bar to hang out bc gf doesn't like going to bars
>drunk girl and her friend start being very friendly
>drunk girl's friend disappears, still no sight of her after an hour
>drunk girl getting drunker and drunker
>closing time, drunk girl's friend still awol
>get up to leave, drunk girl attempts to follow, falls
>bartender asks me to take my "gf" outa there
>take drunk girl outside, she passed out
>take her home & fuck for a few hours
>put in a taxi, give random address as destination
>>
>>668098504
How do I get them to forgive me enough to get another chance at dating? For reference, she still loves me. I'm doing everything I can to live a more honest trustworthy life.
>>
>>668098104
We seeing deadpool on Monday nugga?
>>
i cheated on my last girlfriend. i went to a concert by myself bc no one else wanted to go with me. only like 2-3 dozen people total at this concert n i end up chilling at the bar a good bit chatting up this qt bartender. im pretty thick and dont realize until the end of the concert she's been hitting on me the whole fuckin time. i ask for my ID back so i can head out, to which she says no, i should wait until she closes down the bar. i do a little debate in my head if this is a good idea at all...it was a short debate. follow her car to her place, fuck her brains out twice, roll out at 6am to go home shower n get to work. i think about that fuck pretty often.
>>
>>668098699

no, why the hell would we wait that long!
>>
>>668098105
I see now thanks for the answers
>>
>>668098679
There is nothing you can do that will make then completely forgive you. If they want to give it a chance, then all you can do is not do that shit again and hope for the best.
>>
>>668098644
That the best pic you could get?
>>
>>668098823
Confirmed for not Pete :(
>>
>>668098644

Do you know that this behaviour is considered Rape?
>>
>>668093200
> Argue with girlfriend
> Go out to the bar with female coworker
> She has a boyfriend
> have a few drinks
> go back to a friends once the bars close
> pretty drunk now
> she wants to go home
> end up going back to my place
> fuck her brains out
> too drunk to cum
> fuck
> The next morning she left early
> She went out and bought breakfast for her boyfriend to surprise him
> He asks wtf the fuck is that
> she replies breakfast?

Turns out she had a huge hicky on the side of her neck. Told me he was pissed but she said a girl at the bar did it to her.
>>
>>668099111
Yes, I enjoyed it a lot. Would do again.
>>
>>668098567
The three Scots on the Erasmus were the best, Colette was fucking me behind her bf's back, Steph was fucking two Brazilians behind her fiances back and Lisa was getting nailed by two Italians and a Romanian, Scottish chicks are crazy
>>
>>668099164
You're scum. So is she. Her bf is a beta.
>>
>Has been cheated on in every relationship I've been in
>tfw, only sluts would ever date me
>>
>>668099111
>>668099195

i really dont get the pleasure to fuck a corpse or someone about to vomit. You are disgusting.
>>
File: 1278945998254.jpg (849KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1278945998254.jpg
849KB, 1536x2048px
>Got cheated on
I was 17 just finished high school. I had to go with my uncle to the Caribbean as his construction company had a major contract to complete and the pay was good. Left for 3 months and while I was there after the first month bitch started acting strange. She told me she met some guy at the mall and shit lead to sex. Broke my fucking heart man. She broke up with me to date him. I cried like a bitch for about a month and the final month I spent fucking all the nigresses on the Island. Worked out cause I eventually got married to one. so eh.
>>
Just found out the girl who's been coming over to my house every day for the last week has a boyfriend in another state.
>>
File: yx07b.jpg (78KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
yx07b.jpg
78KB, 500x666px
>>668094185
>>
My ex cheated on me with her cousin when she went to visit her family in New Jersey. I was suspicious so I looked at her phone and found texts after text or her and her cousin sexting. I got pissed, screencap it, txted to myself and then emailed them to her and his entire family and her work and shit. I guess im a rad petty.
>>
>>668093200
Yeah......the wife......lost count of how many times.
>>
>>668099328

Probably they are crazy for our standard, but in scotland this behaviour is not uncommon i guess.
Anyway, all girls in Erasmus become total whore so i'm not surprised. Do you have more stories?
>>
>>668099406
You just put your dick wherever you want basically. It's quite nice.
>>
Cheated on just about every gf I had after my first gf cheated on me with my mate.
Cheated on my current long term gf with just about every bar wench I used to work with.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-04-11-34-33-1.png (403KB, 1080x963px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-04-11-34-33-1.png
403KB, 1080x963px
Was on a bit of a downward slope wit my first gf that I'd been with for a year and a half. We were on a skiing holiday and while we were partying at the lodge, we got drunk and had a fight. I fell asleep on the couch without her, like two weeks later a mutual friend told me that she fucked another friend from high school in the hallway that night. I slut shamed her publicly on fb (soon realized it was stupid and took it down) but never talked to her again after that. I heard she got a dui right after we broke up tho.
>>
File: IMG_20150913_055218.jpg (915KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150913_055218.jpg
915KB, 2560x1920px
>>668093200
not really a cheat on me
>be last monday 9 am
>knock at door
>its my friend that I've known for 5 years
>always been trying to get in her pants
>she had a bad fight with her bf
>i get beers n we sit n drink all morning and into afternoon
>i go in kitchen for a moment n come out and she is masturbating through her yoga pants
>I tell her "I can help you with that"
>she whips her pants down n says eat me
>I dive in like a hungry animal
>no she says give me your cock
>I am dimonds hard and slam my cock in her with every bit of force i have
>then she starts yelling 'Chris Chris'
>Chris is her boyfriends name
>my roommates name is chris as well
>he comes out of his room and shes saying fuck me chris fuck me
>we tag team her
>>
>>668100134
That didn't happen though.
>>
>>668093200
Cheated on my gf of 2 and a half years when I went on a trip to Scotland. Was piss drunk at a club and this girl was all over me all night. I kept telling her to I wasn't interested and that I had a gf who I wasn't going to cheat on. Well, she got me significantly drunk and I ended up going back to her place and fucking her. I called her my gf's name all night. She woke me up the next morning, I realized what happened, tried to leave and she tried fucking me again. Literally sparta kicked her across her bed and ran out. I ran into her a few days later at the same club and she was all over me again, that time however I did not let her buy me any drinks and I went back to my hotel alone.

I felt terrible about it for so long because I really did love my gf and she was such an amazing person who I would have married. We broke up about a year later because we both got jobs in states far away from eachother. I told her what happened.. and she cried hard. She didn't get mad at me, just sad. It was pretty heart breaking listening to her tell me how she understood and would never blame me for it, when it was my fault. Haven't seen her in like 6 or 7 years and I still love her like crazy.
>>
File: really.png (243KB, 1500x1477px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
243KB, 1500x1477px
>>668100134
>>
>>668099964
First night I fucked her. Night before we'd been in a pub and her local team was on, Celtic, I bet her that they would lose, and if they did she had to spend the next day wearing only a Barcelona football top, nothing else. They lost and she spent the whole day walking around the dorms in just my football top, she got drunk and I came in her pussy and mouth half a dozen times
>>
>>668095922
sounds like a fun chick!!
>>
>>668093200
Spoiler alert: Everybody cheats. Everybody has been cheated on. It just happens.
>>
Cheated on my wife. Told her right away. She left me. Just found out yesterday she remarried. Life is something else.
>>
>>668100676

Fuck i'm getting hard, i love bitchy girls. I cant even imagine how many guys she fucked during her studies in Italy.
Do you have more pictures of her?
>>
>>668100134
yep did
>>668100450

>so we both pop off in her
>i in her cunt
>Chris in her mouth
>about ten min after her phone rings
>its her BF
>she runs out the door to meet him

a week later she unfriendsn blocks me on facebook and won't take my calls :(
>>
>he raped me
lol
>>
File: 0332FFB.jpg (3MB, 2500x3333px) Image search: [Google]
0332FFB.jpg
3MB, 2500x3333px
>>668101327
her last night in italy
>>
>>668093200
moar pics of her??
>>
File: 1392800027124.gif (77KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392800027124.gif
77KB, 333x500px
>>668097236
lolmad
>>
>>668097672
karma?

you fucked a whore, wheres the karma?
>>
>>668101718

I was expecting something worst, well done.
>>
>>668099111
lol sjw to the fucking rescue, gtfo
>>
File: ABBB530.jpg (52KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ABBB530.jpg
52KB, 720x540px
>>668101327
Steph and Colette
>>
>>668101718

As if faggot, that pic has been on 4chan for years.
>>
File: ABBB531.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ABBB531.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>>668101327
Colette and Lisa
>>
>>668093200
junior year in high school I was the dude a girl cheated on her boyfriend with and then we started going out. She was my first love so I didn't give a fuck about the other dude but guess what happened a year and a half late, she cheated on me. I totally deserved it and I totally believe it was the universe paying me back in full. I don't think I've every gotten over the shame of what I did and the pain that she caused me. Sucks to suck I guess.
>>
File: courtney sucking.jpg (267KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
courtney sucking.jpg
267KB, 1280x900px
We've been carrying on an affair for over a year. Wifeys are the best.
>>
File: ABB8029.jpg (912KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ABB8029.jpg
912KB, 1440x1080px
>>668101327
Colette and Steph
>>
File: VID-20160119-00666.jpg (519KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
VID-20160119-00666.jpg
519KB, 2048x1536px
Fucked my ex-gf's sister this January. She's 18, a highschool senior. No gf currently so it's not really cheating. She gave me a blowjob on her back at first then vaginal then anal sex.
>>
>>668102840
>>668102662
>>668102548

Got any of their buttholes though?
>>
>>668098823
you seeing it Friday at 8 then?
>>
> Be me.
> Be late 20s.
> Meet girl online, from same country. Fresh 19 yo.
> Has boyfriend. Is a self harmed, slightly nutty and insecure.
> Shrug off her cutting issues when she opens up about it one night.
> Seems to respect me more.
> Compliment her every night, talk for just shy of a week.
> Convince her to send nudes, 8/10.
> Travel to her place, book a hotel.
> Fuck her unprotected first night, she's on phone to bf during the evening and I'm ramming into her doggy style.
> Nut in her repeatedly.
> She goes back to her life and then comes back at night, does the same for a few nights during the week.
> Go back home.
> She breaks up with her boyfriend by the time I get home.
> She's sending me PMs that she thinks she's pregnant.
> I block her, never hear from her again lol.
>>
>>668102613
Picture was taken 31st May 2008, first night I fucked her was 5th March 2008. Barca beat Celtic 1-0 in the champions league the night before
>>
>>668103353
ok buddy I totally believe that you didnt have a stock image of some girl on the interwebs then base a story around it to make you look cool to your internet friends. =)
>>
File: received_10102440575100220.jpg (45KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10102440575100220.jpg
45KB, 720x960px
Some chick at my gym (i hadn't gone there in months) was flirting with me a few months back.

I went back for a workout one day and she was there. Messaged me some naughty shit on facebook.

I thought it was some bullshit so i called her on it. Made her send me pics to prove she wasn't lying.

Got 4 pics, best one posted.

>"You better delete them right after, anon!"
>"Ok i will"

Met up and fucked her in my car that night, and a month later.

No guilt here. Not sure why. Madly in love with my gf and think I'll marry her one day.

Girlfriend has no idea.
>>
File: 3214_2.jpg (180KB, 844x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3214_2.jpg
180KB, 844x1000px
>>668093200
Maybe it could be on sale for $199.99 :)
>>
>>668103500
That bathroom looks like it's from a 3rd world country.
>>
>>668103595
That's pretty bad ass man.. I'd modify it some but it's slick man.
>>
>>668103353

nice pics, thanks mate. I hope to do better during my erasmus now ;)
>>
>>668093200
My gf is cheating on me.
A week ago i noticed that she has been chatting with lots of guys in tinder, badoo and happn. We dont live together but now shes in another city cuz of holidays for some time so i cant meet her.
Does anyone know any way i can get into her celphone and check her conversations and gallery? If i find any interesting pics/vids dump will be coming!
>>
>>668104353
iSpyoo. Look it up. But you need to get a hold of her phone first. Next time she comes over hide it and do your job
>>
File: 10400518_46997180460_8497_n.jpg (43KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
10400518_46997180460_8497_n.jpg
43KB, 604x453px
>>668103487
>>
Hey guys, since you've all probably been around longer than me (just turned 18) I wanted to know what you think I should do about this, over the last two years everyone I've known and loved has left me, my dad killed himself in 2014, my brother's and mother have disowned me, and all my friends have stopped talking to me or moved away, all I have left in the world is my gf, she's stayed with me through all of this shit, and I don't doubt that she had feelings for me, but I know that she's cheating on me, several guys that I don't know have even sent me screenshots of thier texts because she pissed them off, and every time she tells me she loves me, I can hear that she's lying, I love her so much /b/ and I don't think I can let her go, I've never felt this way about anyone and I've been in a lot of relationships, I've never stayed with anyone after they cheat either, I'm not interested in any other relationships and am reconsidering suicide, thoughts?
>>
File: 10400518_46997215460_16_n.jpg (38KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
10400518_46997215460_16_n.jpg
38KB, 604x453px
>>668105052
>>
>>668104707
Thanks for the advice! I will keep it in mind
>>
>>668093200
Yeah, I got cheated on. I try not to actively think about it. Thanks for reminding me, asshole.
>>
File: 10400518_46992765460_4840_n.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
10400518_46992765460_4840_n.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>668105112
>>
File: PIB.jpg (17KB, 165x198px) Image search: [Google]
PIB.jpg
17KB, 165x198px
Never cheated, but goddammit if I don't deserve a trophy for not taking many opportunities especially in the context that my wife has almost no sex drive.

There's a cute PAWG at work that I know wants me badly but she's got homewrecker written all over her.

pic related, it's how my dick feels most nights.
>>
File: IMG_1408.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1408.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>>668103977
Thanks anon. I'm actually in the process of finally putting one together. Got all the parts, just finished painting.
>>
File: 10400518_46992880460_1835_n.jpg (48KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
10400518_46992880460_1835_n.jpg
48KB, 604x453px
>>668105205
>>
File: 10400518_46992890460_2560_n.jpg (46KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
10400518_46992890460_2560_n.jpg
46KB, 604x453px
>>668105343
>>
>>668105068

Get as much money together as you possibly can.

Then you burn all her possessions, and move to the other side of the country or to another country alltogether, start a new life. You entire situation is completely fucked up, you need to escape from these people, even if its the hardest thing you do.

You need to find the motivation to do it yourself, you need to take the hard road and the best road.

Then get therapy, lots of therapy.
>>
>>668093200
I cheat on my wife whenever it's safe - if the girl doesn't know me or hang around my local area. Feel no guilt; as long as I use a condom, what does it cost my girl? Thoughts?
>>
>>668105068
reconsidering suicide is a good idea. don't do it. i was madly in love at 18 as well. and with a different girl at 20, 22, 24, 30...
get the picture? this too shall pass.
>>
File: 1929531_24103795460_8881_n.jpg (39KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1929531_24103795460_8881_n.jpg
39KB, 604x453px
>>668105400
Vitoria (one of the Brazilians) with Steph, Lisa and me
>>
>>668105068
Do a 360 and walk away. Find a better life somewhere else.
>>
>>668105420
Thanks anon
>>
>>668105505
>Vitor
auto correct
>>
File: wat.gif (16KB, 270x268px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
16KB, 270x268px
>>668094836
>>
>>668095056
Whats her number?
>>
>>668105424
sociopath?
>>
>>668094836

aye so ye did ya fuckin bawbag
>>
>>668105821
But why, man? Seriously - how does it hurt anyone?
>>
>>668093200
I knew I've seen this picture
>>
>>668105240
you beta cuck
>>
I have cheated dozens of times but I stopped now.

Had a girlfriend for 4 years and we were long distance for a while. I think I had sex with about 10 girls while we were together and I cheated on her with way more, just making out, getting blow jobs, trading nudes.

Next girlfriend I cheated on a few times, we broke up for a year I fucked about 15 girls and got back together and haven't cheated on her since.

I got older and got it out of my system, I'm not dumb enough to risk it now. Plus we live together so it would be super hard to do anyways. I wouldn't really recommend it, I just didn't have much willpower and I loved the thrill of the chase.

Can answer any questions if anyone wants.
>>
>>668101231
Damn anon
>>
>>668104353
Any more ideas?
>>
>>668097672
either this is bait or you're a beta fag
>>
>>668105871
Seems to be providing a fair amount of favebook pictures indicating he does actually know her. Maybe she did give him a gonk
>>
>>668105932
lack of empathy kind of defines the pathology dude.
>>
>>668106039
I have a question.
What type of fedora do you wear, and what autistic spectrum disorder do you have?
>>
>>668106263
I'm okay with her doing the same, if she wanted to, but she doesn't. Again though, how does it hurt her unless she finds out?
>>
File: strangelove-doubtful.gif (556KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
strangelove-doubtful.gif
556KB, 500x313px
>>668106039
I would like you to post a timestamped picture of your face. If you are attractive I will believe your post but I doubt you are.
>>
I frequently have relations with a company liason from the Phillipines when I go on work trips even though I have a girlfriend back in auz. she doesn't suspect a thing and she never will.
>>
my gf of 3 years then cheated on me when she was unhappy in our relationship. i found out and left her. fucked a couple other girls from uni and after 6 months took her back. she had been begging my forgiveness during those 6 months and was devastated and i believed her when she told me she had learned her lesson and wouldn't ever cheat again.
that was 3 years ago and i didn't regret taking her back. i really love her and decided she earns a second chance. if she should cheat ever again, i wouldn't forgive any other girl in the future, but at least until now i still believe it can work out after one partner cheated on the other.
>>
>>668094978
I'm in the situation now but I don't know if I'm going to try and salvage it
>>
>>668105505
Brรผno much?
>>
This whore
>>
>>668106479

>implying girls give a fuck about looks

Its all about confidence and attitude, you can smell, be ugly, short, bad clothes and hair, but if you've got actual confidence and a great personality, you're in. thats why you haven't got laid yet mate.
>>
>>668106477
whether or not it hurts her doesn't determine your status as a sociopath. look up the term and come to grips with what you are.
>>
>>
>>668106479
not going to but I was in a band that had a record deal with a major label, it makes things a lot easier.

I also got into Tinder when it first started. Things were easy at that time.
>>
>>668094245
Looks like we got ourselves a genuine cuck amongst us. How's it feel to have your bitch wearing the pants in your relationship ?
>>
i was in a relationship with a woman for 7 years. after about 5 i started screwing around. not sure what my excuse was...she lived on the other side of town, wasn't as interested in sex as me, blah blah blah.
had a regular lay across the street who kinda wanted to date me but i was like nah let's just fuck. she was into phone sex and mutual masturbation and showed up once at my apt with nothing on under her raincoat.
another girl was a hot college student i met visiting her campus for work and she came home with me. we fucked all night and were so sweaty and hot and humid that neither of us could cum!
another girl was the sister of a friend and she just wanted to get laid and didn't want a bf. she thot swallowing cum made you fat so she would spit it out. srsly?
fucked a fatty once that was really into me. her big ass and tits bouncing on top. nice view, and i never saw her again.
finally broke up with the girlfriend and moved cross country.
there may have been others but those are the ones that come to mind, it was over 25 years ago.
>>
>>668103783
Typical bathroom in flushing ny
>>
I was actually just cheated on about 2 months ago by the girl I had been dating for 3 years. Was thinking of proposing too.

I am 28 years old and work as a petroleum engineer drill site manager for one of the largest gas and oil companies in the world. With that job comes a lot of traveling. I have spent a lot of time away from gf, but at the same time I have a nice house that she has lived in rent free for over a year, I let her drive my old car when I bought a new one, and I helped her pay for her classes and also bought her a lot of nice gifts. So I went on a trip for almost 3 weeks to the UAE to oversee some new drilling operations that are being implemented and essentially make sure the crews are doing their jobs and we are maximizing our output at those sites. Being in the UAE meant I was not able to talk to my gf very often so we communicated mainly through email. She was being extremely sweet which struck me as a little odd. Operations were going smoother than expected so I was able to leave 4 days earlier than I planned to. Thought I would surprise her and right before I boarded the plane I read an email saying how she was having dinner with her parents at our house that night. I get home, take a taxi back to my place, and open my door only to hear moaning coming from upstairs. I slowly make my upstairs and peer through my cracked door and see my gf getting pounded from behind. I was surprisingly calmed, backed up, went downstairs, and left. I went to a nearby bar for a few hours and than returned home. Gf acted so happy to see me and was trying to kiss me but I was saying I felt very sick. She tells me how her parents were coming over and I told her I got the email. I take a shower and am just festering in my disgust at this whore the whole time. Dinner comes and her parents show up and I have some awesome 45 dollar steaks on the grill. Me and her dad get along great and we are chatting. Finally we sit down and dinner is fantastic. will continue
>>
>>668106770
Vitor was a fan of the frosted tips, personally I thought he looked stupid
>>
File: tE6bkmW.gif (1MB, 494x230px) Image search: [Google]
tE6bkmW.gif
1MB, 494x230px
>>668106846
Ha ha. Nice try fatty. Don't project your shit on too me. Girls are just as picky as guys when it comes to looks.

>>668106901
>I was in a band that had a record deal with a major label

No. Adding another lie to your bullshit doesn't convince me.
>>
>>668107523
>Ha ha. Nice try fatty. Don't project your shit on too me. Girls are just as picky as guys when it comes to looks.

Someone doesn't like to face the truth. But thats okay friend, because you're losing out in the end =).
>>
>>668107768
Are you genuinley under the impression that chicks don't care what you look like? and all that matters is a confident personality?
>>
>>668107319
Yeah I just found out my fiance of 2 years was cheating. I had the balls to instantly come to the conclusion that I can never ever be with her again. I cheated on my last but not her. I really tried, woman just suck.
>>
File: 1454095553735.png (35KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454095553735.png
35KB, 320x480px
>>668107319
>>
>>668100485
this made me sad reading it
>>
>>668107523
LOL I'm flattered you think my life is a lie.

My band never went anywhere, over 90% of bands that have a major record deal never do. Girls just seeing a guy on stage being the center of attention makes things A LOT easier. I was pretty nerdy in high school and was only with 1 girl until I was 18.

Things got a lot easier when I got some confidence and started working out more. Being in a band doesn't make all girls easy to get, just girls that specifically like band guys.

Being sour gets you nowhere.
>>
File: spottedthecuck.png (433KB, 1603x929px) Image search: [Google]
spottedthecuck.png
433KB, 1603x929px
My first ever GF who I had in the 9th grade was a serial cheater. Basically she was a cock hungry whore and I was a clingy turbo beta who was really attached to her. Eventually after being with her for a year I some how started to find arousal in the soul crushing feelings when I found out she cheated. I dunno how, honestly and its really fucked up.

Like that gut wrenching feeling of betrayal makes my dick diamonds and makes me cum buckets every time. I even started to make fake facebook accounts of hot guys and get her to cheat on me with the guy I was pretending to be. I'd set it up so that she'd be on the phone with me while talking dirty and flirting to these guys on facebook.

Thing is though, the traditional form of cuckold doesnt do anything for me. If the guy knows about it and is in the same room while she takes a BBC/etc its just boring..like ehh, doesnt do anything. But if she's doing it behind his back it turns me on a lot.

Pic related, inside my beautiful mind.
>>
>>668107319
continued
At dinner everyone is asking me tons of questions about how my trip was and what it was like being in the middle east. I play along and tell them everything. Meanwhile my gf is sitting there saying how lonely she was and how much she missed me. I almost lost it there but was able to contain myself. After about an hour of chatting, and 20 minutes of my gf rubbing my dick through my pants, her parents say that it is getting late and that they should be going. We walk out to their car and start to say our good byes. As her parents got in I walked to the read passenger side door and opened it up and held it open. My gf and her parents all kind of looked at me like "what the fuck anon?". I just stared at my gf. After about 10 seconds of me standing there she finally asks.. "what are you doing anon?" and I replied "I am waiting for you to get in the car and leave". She started laughing, and my expression remained exactly the same. Staring at her with the hatred of a thousand hitlers. She says "why would I go home with them?" and I replied as calmly as possible "Because Kel, I came home today around 2:30 while you were getting fucked like an animal from behind on my bed by some guy I have never seen before. You are no longer welcomed at my house. I will pack up your things and have them sent over to your parents."

She went white as a ghost and her mom shrieked out "what the fuck kelly?!"

Her dad looked at me with genuine sadness in his eyes and asked if I was being serious. I told him I was, that it really happened and that I was sorry this had to happen but his daughter was a whore and I was done with her and sustaining her lifestyle. He nodded that he understood, than looked at kelly with complete disgust and told her to get the fuck in the car. Kelly just stood there, tears welling up in her eyes, completely shocked. Than she let loose, bawling hysterically, grabbing at me, telling me she was so sorry blah blah blah. will continue
>>
>>668108232
oh my
>>
>>668108232
You need help dude.
>>
Cheated multiple times. 2 escorts, 1 coworker, and my best friend that I left my wife for...I'm a douche.
>>
File: 1407284372961.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1407284372961.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>friend and I work at same place
>random co-worker bitch contacts friend and says she wants to hang out
>wants someone else there too because if it's just the two of them it's weird because she's married
>forevera3rdwheel.7z
>meet up for drinks at the bar
>hear her life story; she has kids & husband but misses partying back in college
>also seems really interested in fucking my friend
>all 3 of us hang out a couple times at my place drinking and listening to music
>she has the worst fucking taste in music of all time
>one night friend talks her into having a threesome when she's super drunk
>take turns fucking her while she sucks the other one's dick
>wants us both to cum inside her
>i go first, as she rides my bare cock I ask her to tell me how bad she wants my load inside her
>she has a mouth like a fucking sailor
>blow a huge load deep in her pussy
>(only second time I fucked a chick without a condom)
>friend fucks her doggy-style for a while
>he cums inside her too
>she goes home to her husband and kids with me & my friends loads inside her

that was the only time I ever fucked her, she fucked my friend a bunch more times then finally got caught by her husband lol
>>
>>668105400
AYO
>>
>>668108232
I can completely relate. Gf at uni was a slut and I was a protective jealous beta. Gradually the crushing jealousy became a turn on and obsession.
Right down to the catfishing and phone convo at the same time. It's not so much the physical act as the lies and betrayal that go with it.
I'm trying to take it one step further and set her up with a guy who will get photos of them fucking, but shit aint' easy.
>>
>>668108482
I did not acknowledge her in any way. I simply walked to my front door, and began to shut it. She threw herself into it and begged me to let her in, just to talk. I simply told her No, that I did not have anything to say to her. I asked her to step back from the door but she wouldn't. she just howled even louder. That is when I looked at her father and asked him to please help her to the car. He, being the bro he was, immediately got out of the car and walked over and grabbed on to kelly's arm and tried to lead her to the car. She would not go. Then her mom came over and started trying to get her into the car. Still wouldn't work. she sat down on the ground and cried uncontrollably. I got my door shut, locked it and went to my kitchen to pour myself a drink. Next thing I know she is at the back door banging on the window. I tell her through the door that if she does not stop and leave I will call the police. She begs even more for me to just talk to her. I walk away with my whiskey, and head upstairs. She is still crying and I hear her parents trying to console her but her dad is obviously pissed at her. After about 20 minutes I called the police. I told them it was not an emergency, briefly explain what happened, and how I would like an officer to escort her off my property. Cops showed up in like 10 minutes and after threatening her with arrest (even though I made it clear on the phone I did not want her arrested) they were able to get her into her parents car and leave. She started texting me almost immediately. my only response was "thanks for reminding me that your phone is on my plan and paid for by me". I than called my carrier and cancelled her line. The next morning I start getting calls and texts from her on a new number. I ignore ever last one, didnt even read them. I spent that day packing all of her shit in boxes I bought at a nearby lowes. I than called her mother and told her I packed everything up, will continue
>>
>>668108950
Yeah, I just recently started seeing a psych. Its a Woman so it took me a while to start opening up about all my fucked up issues to her.

We just started touching on this last week and I'm still embarrassed as fuck.
>>
>>668094185

Virginia detected.
>>
>>668096793
enjoy the ramifications of that 2 years down the line
>>
>>668109746
fuck man...
>>
>>668109746
Fuck dude. Nerves of steel.
>>
>>668109620
>It's not so much the physical act as the lies and betrayal that go with it.

It's this for me too. And also just the fact that the girl is betraying her partner for someone who is most often better looking/has a bigger cock.
>>
>>668109746
where you really that calm in this situation? were you angry at all or just disappointed? did you begin to think how life was gonna be without the person you love?
>>
File: wow.png (142KB, 876x1014px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
142KB, 876x1014px
>>
>>668109746
final part
and asked her mother whether it would be easier if she came herself. alone, to pick up the boxes or if I should mail them. She said she would come after work. At about 5pm she rang my bell and I opened the door. She was crying, and said she was so sorry for what her daughter did. She told me how great I was to her daughter and how much she and her husband were going to miss me but how they both understood my decision and agreed with it. I than loaded up my now ex's boxes in the car and said good bye and gave her a big hug. when I looked at my phone 2 hours later I had over a hundred text messages and dozens of calls. I simply turned my phone off and the next morning went and got a new number. It has been 2 months and the only contact I have had is through a mutual friends who says my ex has been uncontrollably crying for weeks. How she has begged every guy friend of mine to just get me to talk to her once. I have not, and will not. I gave that girl everything, and she went behind my back in my own house. I will never talk to her again. It is her lost and I have already fucked a few girls. Her cheating on me made me getting rid of her so much easier and I am almost glad it happened because if I didn't walk in on her, I might be engaged to a lying whore and then I would end up having to split everything I own with her. I make $160k a year and I am not even 30. I now know to get a prenup no matter what. And that boys is the story of how I walked in on my girlfriend of 3 years cheating on me 2 months ago.
>>
I got this redhead to cheat on her bf. Did I do good? Can post nudes.
>>
File: 1447893077611.png (142KB, 1115x456px) Image search: [Google]
1447893077611.png
142KB, 1115x456px
>>
>>668093200
Just last week one of girlfriend's friends got really drunk and sucked my dick while another guy stuck it in her pooper. My girlfriend was passed out on the couch.
>>
>>668110904
post them then
>>
>>668093200
came home early from work and found my new wife boning a cop to get out of a traffic ticket. he told me that he was just serving and protecting my girl's pussy. I threatened to call the chief of police and the officer left quickly with his limp dick dragging between his legs
>>
>>668097672
beta detected
>>
>>668104353
re-rolling for this
>>
>>668111120
would have called the chief anyway. right after throwing out the cheating wife.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>668110634
Im going to be honest anon this makes me so mad because girls always bitch and complain how primal we are, selfish, shady, etc. When that girl is everything that guys do but it wont be "as bad" because she has a pooter. Fuck im mad now. I need a smoothie.
>>
>>668110697
OP here
This is the best so far honestly, I mean Christ...you handled that perfectly. I hope she feels all the pain she should be feeling right now, and Godspeed anon.
>>
>>668111044

Fucked her several times bareback whilst she had a boyfriend. She felt guilty the first time saying "I hate cheaters" but we kept at it. Eventually she broke up with him then starts going out with someone else, she cheated on him with me too.
>>
>>668110598
I was shockingly calm. I mean, way more calm than I ever would have imagined I could be in such a situation. I deal with a lot of high stress situations at work, that might have helped, but I think walking in on her like that almost immediately made her dead to me. It was like a circuit just fried out and the feeling was no longer there. I not even for one minute thought about how I was no longer going to be with her. In fact, I just got more and more and more disgusted by her by how she was acting. I had to seriously bite my tongue and clench my fist the entire dinner and just play it cool. It must have been obvious that I was tense because both her and her parents kept asking if I was okay. I wanted to scream and yell at her, but her parents were there and I really did like both of them. They were great people who had always treated me very well. Out of respect to them, I had myself back from going over the edge and losing my shit. They are really the only two I am going to miss. So far, it has been easy, but it has only been two months. Maybe I will feel differently in a few months but I doubt it. I am now thinking about accepting a 2 year stint in Dubai working for my same company. If I do, I'll be out of here in 6 months. I almost certainly will accept it. Than I will spend my time in a metropolis filled with tons of beautiful Lebanese, Russian, Persian, and chinese girls who will throw themselves at me.
>>
>>668110697
fuck dude, something similar happened to a friend of mine recently.

He flew back to Ohio from California to defend his thesis after starting a sweet job on the SoCal coast. He was scheduled for December, but he finished early and flew out in November instead. Didn't call ahead or anything, wanted it to be a surprise. He was still paying for the rent on his condo while his GF lived alone in it. She had a contract job (artist) and wanted to finish before moving out west. So he walks into his condo unannounced and sees some guy fucking his GF. Knowing Frank, that should have ended in a double homicide, but amazingly he just put his bags down, told them they had to be out by midnight, and called me up for drinks. Normally I wouldn't go out on a Thursday night because of work, but gotdang.
>>
>>668096142
stavo pensando la stessa cosa
>>
>>668110334
indeed. im no stranger to either side of the game but being burnt like i got burnt was pretty humbling.
>inb4 oldfag

my wife was the only woman ive never cheated on.. but i was too quick to trust and too quick to love. but my old man gave me 1 single peice of advice ive stuck with ever since... women are like busses. another one will be along in 5 minutes..
>>
>>668111604
watch out for those Russian bitches. My uncle did a contract engineering job in Saudi Arabia and the Russians are not be trusted in any sense.
>>
>>668111565
Nice!!
>>
Recently found out my ex cheated on me. We'd been together for 17yrs, never once did I question her about things. Then last year she met a young guy who we became friends with. Used to stay over at our place alot and just hang out. she then up and left all of a sudden without any reason why, then 5 months later she comes clean that her and this kid had been fucking and started dating. She took his virginity and fucked him in my own home, while I was right fucking here, and I was too trusting to confront her about any suspicions. And believed her lies when she would tell me nothing was going on.
>>
>>668100134
kekd
>>
>>668111565
>>668112195

Can post more of this slut if anyone wants.
>>
>>668103309
Mah nigga
>>
>>668111604
yeah, you should take that opportunity and go to dubai. and i don't think you will get worse. after 2 months you are already over the worst as far as my experience goes. especially if you have already met new girls. the worst thing is to be alone, or at least feel alone. activity and new people really help you heal fast
>>
>>668110697
dude you are my hero.
>>
>>668112398
Post what you got dude, post what you got
>>
>>668104353
You just need her Facebook info to get into her tinder.
>>
>>668111989
I am only going to be using girls as cum dumpsters for a few years. After what happened with my ex, it will be a while before I let any girl anywhere close to me in an emotional sense.
>>
>>668110697
i need to take a page from your playbook anon
>>
iยดve been, but not sure. Once i bang a girl, we both cheat to our gf/bf.
Fucking girls in relationship is the best thing ever, especially if theirs bf do not bang them that much.
>>
>>668110697
this is golden man. I genuinely admire you, not in some kind of edgy "you're such an alpha" type of thing; you are a force to be reckoned with, those nerves and patience will get you far in life. I wish I was a person like you are, I wish I was less emotional.
>>
>>668112657
you've never dealt with Russian women have you? Just watch out, they're a different breed of shebitch.
>>
>>668112657
i know that feel
>>
"caught cheating" text message threads would be interesting.
>>
>>668093200

>Ever been cheated on or cheated yourself?

Both. Two times for each
>>
>>668108482
As an engineer myself in a similar situation, this gives me chills. Continue my friend
>>
>>668110697
May God guide you anon. I admire you very much truly. Wow....wow
>>
>>668110697
It's very unfortunate for you anon. But, like you said, better it happen than you get stuck with her. I loved how you handled it. Very good read, as well. Glad the parents were adults about it. Best of luck, my friend.
I'll have this next whiskey for ya
>>
>>668112398
post man
now
>>
>>668095>>668095218
Story time
>>
>>668112398
got moar of her?
>>
Cheated on my current gf 3 times so far. More to come
>>
>tfw cheating fetish
i want my gf to send me pics of her sucking/fucking dudes with huge white cocks (no niggers kthx)
>>
>>668094185
If she was that tight she wasn't that turned on rapist :^)
>>
>>668114145
Where do you live?
>>
>be 24
>gf has hot ass friend (9/10 easy and the tightest ass ever) who comes over to drink sometimes, this is one of those nights
>previous weekend hot ass girl is pretty drunk and flirting with me in a club, grabs my dick under table at one point and tells me she wants it, we all end up going our seperate ways
>fast forward to current night, gf has other friends coming over and one of them rings her as they cant find our flat
>gf decides to go meet them, takes her about 20 mins
>as soon as she leaves, hot ass girl just sits on top of my lap and asks if i remember previous night club week, we start kissing and she starts cock grabbing again
>I lift her up on to her back and place her on side of the couch, tell her we have to be quick
>penetrate her pussy fast as fuck due to not wanting to be caught, get ready to shoot a load and ask her if she wants to swallow, she tells me shes on the pill and fill her up with cum
>we sit there rest of the night drinking, exhanging bullshit whilst shes sat there full of my cum

Been on and off for a few month now, shes due to be engaged with some guy and my gf is non the wiser, i feel bad but she is hot as fuck and temptation was too much, other full sex sessions have been worth it too
>>
I was talking to this chick with a bf of over 2 years. Never fucked her but always sexted and made out, got a handjob and fingered her. her parents liked me lol
>>
Cheated on my girlfriend of three years last month. Got kicked out of her place, so I said fuck it, spent all my savings and bought plane tickets for myself and the new girl and spent some time in Bali together. New girl is great, but so was the last one. I don't really know if I'm happy. The guilt of what I did to the last girl fucking haunts me. She was so sweet and didn't deserve it. The new girl is an improvement for sure, both physically and emotionally, but now I'm poor as fuck, no prospects and no longer want to speak to my family because they say nothing but tell me how shitty I am for what I did.

5/10, would strongly consider thinking seriously about things before doing it again.
>>
File: Ya know.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ya know.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
My best friend fucked my ex after i threw her to the curb. Here's some joy for you fappers.
>>
>>668097672
Hardcore beta detected
>>
File: Ya know 2.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ya know 2.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
mooor fap
>>
File: ya know 3.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ya know 3.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>
>2015
>not accepting or assuming that any girl you are with is or will be getting dicked on the side

there's no real moral/social ramifications for cheating anymore, sluts are praised today. You realise that the reason Muslims keep their women in bags and beat or kill them at the slightest thing is because women, from every part of the world, are crazy sluts that will degrade the fabric of your society in the pursuit of their own self interests, without fail.
>>
File: Ya know 4.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ya know 4.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>
>>668099406
It's a fleshlight that you don't have to clean afterwards plus it has tits. Put two and two together.
>>
>>668111741
I can only describe it, and this is a shitty way to do so, as being like the episode of Futurama when everyone get the $300 dollar tax refund and Fry decides to get 100 coffees. Once he has the 100th cup, he experiences complete clarity and acts in a super human manner. Well, I had the feeling but it was cup 1-100 in 5 seconds. Than absolute clarity. I was pissed, do not get me wrong, but I knew completely that I was finished with her, that I would never take her back, and that I would not allow her to get any emotional response from me. I spent a solid month working out every day for 2 hours just thinking about it and getting all the rage out of me. Between that, work, and my friends taking me out and making sure I have a good time, I was able to pull through feeling kind of shitty after about a month and a week. I no longer feel anger, I just want to continue with my life and my career. I will enjoy myself for a while and if a girl comes a long who swoops me off my feet, so be it. But I will never forget this, and I will never put myself in a situation similar. In hindsight, she was just a mooching bitch. I will never settle for a girl who has no career or life like she did, again.
>>
File: sad jack.jpg (32KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
sad jack.jpg
32KB, 579x570px
>>668110697
Im so sorry that happened anon. You are a better man than i will ever be. I would of honestly killed her.
>>
>fucked married chick
>kid
>husband finds out
>death threats
>manlet
>ignore threats, keep fucking her
If I wasn't transferred because of work, I'd probably still be tapping that sweet MILF ass
>>
>>668114294
Do you know why she would purposely pursue her friends boyfriend? Especially when she herself is engaged?
>>
>>668114294
Pics :^)
>>
>>668113173
No I haven't, but I will be on guard now for sure. Most of the women I met in UAE, even though I didn't do anything with them, all seemed like they were looking for a rich guy to take care of them. I will allow myself to have fun with girls like that, but never will it become anything like a relationship. Even before my cheating whore of an ex experience, I was never interested in girls like that. My ex was a small town sweet heart when we met. She didn't realize how much my job paid for a long time. Looking back, I can see how much it changed her when she learned how much I was really making. She started shopping a lot, wanting to go out to nice restaurants, left her full time job, and only worked a few hours a week. All warning signs I will never ignore again.
>>
>>668105985
you don't know what those words mean do you? just heard them in homeroom class today?
>>
>>668110904
Share 'em!!
>>
Friend got cheated on by his best friend. He wants to forgive both of them and pretend nothing happened. What do?
>>
>>668094836
>Scotfag here, how does Scottish countryside compare to Italian countryside? The cold air filling your lungs really energises you.
Anyway, how exagerated do you make your accent when picking up native English speaking chicks, i do the same with my Scottish accent, Canucks or yanks love it
>>
>>668112398
Yes, please do!!!
>>
>>668115972
We just clicked pretty well when we were out together socially, shes been with her bf 4-5 years at the time ive been with my gf 8 years now. Things just kept heating up until it happened or we would just have to say no its not happening but i rate myself 6/10 and like i said shes easily a 9 and temptation was too much, she said my dick is better than her bf's and i know how to use it and loves getting head too so i guess thats why shes up for it
>>668116072
When this became regualr thing we said no fucking about with pics or texts, weve been very discreet
>>
>>668116799
tell him to grow a pair and cut them both out of his life
>>
File: Oh-He-mad_fb_122667[1].jpg (12KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
Oh-He-mad_fb_122667[1].jpg
12KB, 300x290px
>>668116601
you mad I called you beta??
then fuck another girl

you think your woman has almost no sex drive??
she obviously fucks someone else on the side

Fuck off, YOU BETA CUCK
>>
>>668106039
You seem very successful with women, I'm guessing you weren't raised by a single mother
>>
>>668093200
First time I was cheated on. I left her, but I thought about it a long time. She had 2 sweet kids that I adored. I missed them more than her when we ended it.
And I cheated as well. On a spouse which is worse. We were on the way out anyway, but still I made a promise to be faithful and fucked it up.
Now with my second wife no thoughts of infidelity
>>
I cheated. Wife's libido switched off after marriage. I started seriously nagging her about it. Practically begging for handjobs.

We have married friends. The wife thinks I am the bees knees. We get closer and closer, and she ducking wants the D. I start seriously expressing my sexual frustration to my wife. Get nothing. I break, and go for the married chick. The BEST cocksucker I ever knew by a whole level.

Wife found out when a "friend" had hacked into my email account and forwarded her the emails we sent. Still married. My wife freely accepted a large part of the blame. The other chicks marriage crumbled.
>>
>>668117408
alpha doesn't mean you cheat on your wife little boy, and my wife and I work together and drive in and home together. If she's fucking someone else, she's a fucking ninja.

God you're dumb. How old are you, like 14? Using the new kewl words you learned in school, you can't be out of high school even.
>>
www.survivinginfidelity.com
>>
I've been cheated on, I've cheated, and I've helped cheat. I don't really regret any of it.
>>
Ten years ago I was doing one night stands and fucking drug buddies. Met my (now) wife a couple of years later. I slowed down fucking around but never stopped. I eventually started doing MFFs with my wife and some of my fuck buddies and gradually turned her into a cuckquean. I told her about the girls I was fucking while we were dating. She stopped for a moment, thought about it, then said 'Okay'.
>>
>>668116799
Tell that simp that on an evolutionary-psychological level that she won't be able to respect him as a man, therefore she won't be able to love him, and she will continue to be filled up with his best friends cum on the sly
"he might realise there's cum in my pussy, I'll just say I'm tired/headache/don't feel like it"
>>
File: Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-11[1].gif (417KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-11[1].gif
417KB, 267x199px
>>668117726
>alpha doesn't mean you cheat on your wife
>>
>be me
>be 19
>be in a long distance relationship
>have a group of 6 friends, we're really close
>one of the friends has a sister, we've been friends since childhood
>randomly hang out with my guys
>one night her brother goes on a birthday, she comes to my place to drink and we meet the rest later
>homealone.jpg
>drunk af
>start kissing
>so wrong but so good
>we keep seeing eachother after that
>she's good friends with my long distance gf from before
>we go together to visit her
>I fuck my gf every night and this chick knows it, doesn't care
>we come home, keep seeing eachother, start fucking her aswell
>another chick starts making moves on me
>whynot.jpg
>start fucking her as well
>get fed up with 3 crazy chicks, no time for anything
>stay with my long distance gf
>tell these two to fuck off
>long distance gf still has no clue about anything
>lifesgood.jpg
>>
>>668118208
get a load of this asshole
>>
tfw ive had one girl sending me nudes almost daily for almost 5 years, im dating another girl, we see each other once or twice a week, we usually fuck, and ive been fucking a random chick off meetme roughly once every month or two.
>>
>>668099861
Story pl0x
>>
i cheated on a calculus test earlier :^)
>>
>>668119267
disgusting
>>
>>668119267
You filthy whore
>>
>>668093200
>be me
>have gf of 3 years
>been texting with cute gurl, younger, sexier etc etc for a long time
>make out with her on day one
>do a quickie in a car last time we met
>i'm gonna break up with my old gf after she finishes exams
>it will be one day before valentines day
>it will be a huge dick move but i don't really care
>>
>Be me.
>Dating girl for 2 years in college. First love, all that. She was great.
>After graduation we moved to another city so she could get her masters degree.
>Summertime after 1st year rolls around and she announces she is going home to get a summer job (acting), stranding me alone in the new city. She'll be back in the fall and we'll move in together.
>Bang a HS friend (female) over the summer who was my best friend basically. Drunk and stupid thing to do.
>Wracked with guilt.
>HS friend goes psycho and says she's always loved me (Red flag #1) and announces she thinks she's pregnant (red flag #2) but it was a false alarm (or faked) (red flag #3)
>Decide to be honest and confess to GF.
>She refuses to move in with me and guilt trips me for the next 7-8 months.
>The following summer she goes home again, promising to return in the fall.
>Calls in August "I'm not coming back and it's over."
>In November HS friend moves to my city (red flag #4). We reconnect and start dating.
>Following summer GF comes back to city to visit family and I ask her to remove her stuff from my apartment.
>She says she left it so she would have a way to get back in with me.
>Oh shit. (continued)
>>
>>668120284
>GF decides to move back to my city that fall. I'm fucked.
>HS friend knows about all this and starts to act out. (Threatening to kill herself (Red flag #5)
>Proceed to juggle the two women for almost 18 months, with the HS friend becoming increasingly unstable: stealing my mail, drive-bys at night, call and hang-ups, etc... (red flag #6)
>I agree to keep seeing her and beg her not to tell GF.
>The blackmail and stress bring on an ulcer and my hair starts to turn grey. (no joke)
>I finally can't take it anymore and when the HS friend threatens to tell all, I give up and say "go ahead, I can't take this shit anymore"
>HS friend calls GF and rats me out.
>GF is devastated, rips me a new asshole for 2 hours and says "you're dead to me".
>That was 24 years ago. She never spoke to me again...or to any of our college friends, many of whom knew about this.
>The moral of the story: Don't cheat...it's just not worth it. I probably wouldn't have married her, or divorced if we had...but nobody deserves that kind of treatment. It happened to me later and I found out just how it felt.
>Karma's a bitch.
>>
>>668105587
>360
Did you mean: 180
>>
All 4 of my gfs have ended up cheating and then they end up in a relationship with a woman within 6 months. Every fucking one.
>>
>>668119267

have you no morals man? Its [current year]!
>>
>>668107212
Ended up settling down with a nice girl?
>>
>>668094245
Cuckfag
>>
>>668111394
didn't throw her out because I didn't want all my friends fucking her...also stayed to punish her on a daily basis
>>
>>668120284
You kept her shit there for a year? Oooooooookay
>>
>>668120356
Why not ignore ex gf when she moved back? I don't understand why you had to be with her again?
>>
>>668121718
It was furniture and a bike I had bought her as a present. No clothes or shit like that.
>>
>>668117610
>I started seriously nagging her about it. Practically begging for handjobs.
This dries up pussy faster than sand you stupid gollywog fuck
>>
>>668110634
Yeah...This sums up perfectly that all bitches be crazy. I have seen too many hot girls that seem to gravitate to complete losers.
>>
>>668122106
Very sweet of you. When I break up its get your shit or I'm tossing it out
>>
I've seen my friend's gf naked and probably could've fooled around with her. I have a gf too and didn't want to fuck up my friendship, so I didn't make a move. Part of me regrets it because said friend doesn't give a shit about his gf, and even though I'm in an LTR, my friendship is more important ot me than my relationship.
>>
>>668122009
Because I still loved her. I didn't want her to find out and I wanted to fix things. I was young and stupid. I envisioned a scenario where no one would get hurt, but that was magical thinking...
>>
File: 2dPuX.gif (322KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
2dPuX.gif
322KB, 500x200px
>>668107319
>>668108482
>>668109746
>>668110697

Bravo
>>
Friends gf has send me over 40 nudes, could never tell him, he's pretty much my best friend
>>
>>668122673
I would fuck my best friend's wife and let him fuck mine.
>>
>>668122673
Might as well fuck her. If not, someone else will
>>
>>668123217
Not worth, one fuck isnt worth 8 years of friendship
>>
>>668109746
Well done anon. Like a FUCKING BOSS!
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.