[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My partner wants to try anal sex with me for the first time,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x425px
My partner wants to try anal sex with me for the first time, but I'm not into that. He's crazy about it (like all guys, I suppose) so I don't want to decline him anymore. Tried it a few times with previous boyfriends, didn't go that well. Any tips? (Yea yea... lots of lube, and try to relax, heard all that before. Same results every time: pain and suffering.) I don't want to lose him and I'd like to appease him. Help!
>>
that's one of my favorites as well, but I personally prefer mangoes over pineapples
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>667187150
This!
>>
>>667186913
My gf was like you, take your time and pray that him have enough patience, you still received all the necessary advises. Now she's the one who ask for it.

Also don't forgot the most important thing to avoid any pains you must before, show us your tits!
>>
Anal is better than Oral.
>>
>>667186913
timestamped asshole so we can see what you're working with.

Since i don't see anything where you're claiming to be femanon I don't need to see tits
>>
>>667186913
Change for a new bf
>>
>>667187150
This anon has the right idea. Or sharpie in pooper, timestamp, shoe on head.
>>
>>667186913
How about you take turns?
You fuck him in the ass and the he fucks you in the ass, you faggot!
>>
Sharpie in pooper is a good start, stretch it out
>>
File: 1431323765561.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1431323765561.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>667186913
But just in case this isn't bait, why do you have to do it? Every time you've had pain, so what's going to make it different? Smaller dick? The only advice there is is lots of lube and patience. That's it.
>>
>>667186913
Your lucky, I start bitches on ass to mouth, then they are real happy to settle for JUST
regular deep anal!!
>>
>>667188045
You're a fucking faggot. I can just tell.
>>
File: 1452966795831.jpg (9KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1452966795831.jpg
9KB, 256x192px
If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules on the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
File: titsgtfo.jpg (42KB, 488x315px) Image search: [Google]
titsgtfo.jpg
42KB, 488x315px
>>667186913
>>
>Use a teaser for the days leading up to the big night
>Get to the point where you can leave a teaser or butt plug of a decent size in for an hour
>Have him fuck you silly in the vag first
EZPZ
>>
>>667189274
This
>>
>>667186913
Go away Tumblr feminist in disguise.
>>
>>667187150
>implying
OP never said whether is anon or femanon. Go fuck yourself.
>>
The perfect way that I know to have a first time anal sex is to lay on your side while he is behind you on his side as well. But to go slowly at first.
>>
File: il_570xN.445203278_k7ka.jpg (38KB, 570x411px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.445203278_k7ka.jpg
38KB, 570x411px
Buy a dildo about the same size as his dick, maybe a little bigger... Then give him the ultimatum. If he gets anal, then you get to jam that dildo in his ass...

Either you both learn the ins and outs of anal together, or it prevents him from wanting it in the future.
>>
File: aw yeah you seeing this.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
aw yeah you seeing this.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>667190138
>He cums buckets from his first prostate massage
>Leaves her to fuck dudes
I like your idea anon.
>>
>>667190408
lol
>>
>>667190408
If that's all it takes, then he was probably gay in the first place... lol. Choose more wisely next time.
>>
>>667189717
1. The post is worded to at least make us think it's a femanon: The female in pic, the "(like all guys, I suppose)" comment also.

2. Fags are used to miles and miles of cock in their asses, so they wouldn't feel pain.

3. Everyone knows that there are no girls on the internet, and so this must just be bait.
>>
>>667186913
you have to ease into it and take it slow. start with a finger (nails clipped). move to something a bit bigger like a small vibe or dildo. then a little bigger something equal to or more than the size of his penis. you have to get yourself stretched out a little. you shouldn't feel pain when you're having sex when if you do it right and you will have an amazing orgasm.
>>
>>667186913
be careful taking advice from strangers, everyones different and depending on a lot of situational factors, things that work for some dont work well for others. for everyones safety, i think you should post a picture of your butthole, for us to properly perceive said factors and give you accurate and reliable advice
>>
>>667191039
Seconded.
>>
>>667191030
oh also, clean out your asshole with a douche first. or make a point to take a shit. no one likes a poopdick. horrifying experience.
>>
use a toy to warm up for like 10 minutes before

literally just lube it and put it in yo butt, let yo butt muscles flinch and fight until they relax

then you're gtg
>>
>>667186913
you shouldnt go right into anal sex itself.

once youre turned on by regular fucking, let him slip a finger or two in your ass or have him place his thumb over your butthole while fucking you from behind.

anyway, thats how my gf and i got into anal sex, now she loves getting fucked up the ass.
>>
>>667191030
This. Maybe try laying on your sides spooning too. Sometimes it's easier because you can adjust your legs until it's easier
>>
>>667191039
I was like GTF..... O well thats a quite good request for halp this anon out
>>
File: 70218328_1.jpg (50KB, 445x458px) Image search: [Google]
70218328_1.jpg
50KB, 445x458px
>>667191299
>Poopdick
>>
>>667186913
Whats so fun about anal? You poop from there. Srs Q?
>>
>>667190703
>The post is worded to at least make us think it's a femanon
Still implying
>like all guys, I suppose
All gay guys too, I suppose
>Fags are used to miles and miles of cock in their asses, so they wouldn't feel pain
Some only give head, or only fuck ass instead of get fucked
>Everyone knows that there are no girls on the internet
True, until it isn't. In either case, there was a question posed by OP. The question is legitimate. It's not straightforward attention-whoring. So no need to demand tits.
>>
>>667191039
i'm a doctor /b/, I second this
>>
Maybe OP is actually gay this time?
>>
>>667192148
You have way too much time on your hands.

Ps- have fun being a virgin forever, sir beta white knight
>>
>>667192510
>this time
>>
>>667192631
Kek
>>
>>667192631
>This time
>>
>>667192631
>>667192727
>this time
>>
File: k.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>667192602
haha, he's the virgin because he's not pre pumping his dick in hopes of seeing tits that aren't gonna be posted
>>
>>667188045
Jesus you sound retarded.
>>
>>667186913
Douche it first. Having everything clean makes it much less painful.
>>
>>667193020
I'm pumping my dick to this picture... just, you know, just saying.

Dat DSL tho
>>
>>667189265
Why? I'm ok with myself and my gf too
>>
>>667192602
I guess I just don't care about seeing another set of random tits. The internet is already full of tits. I was more interested in the post... but these threads get completely overrun by people demanding tits.

If OP was an attention whore, yeah, I'd demand tits. And then move on to more interesting things like shoes on head, sharpie on pooper, spread pussy. But OP did not seem like an attention whore. So there was no reason to demand tits, and the likelihood of tit delivery, or anything else, is really slim.
>>
>>667193515
Christ... why are we still talking about that...?
>>
File: 1415162609925.jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415162609925.jpg
102KB, 800x800px
>>667186913
>My partner wants to try anal sex with me for the first time
Ok

>I'm not into that
then say no

>He's crazy about it (like all guys, I suppose)
Guy here, I don't like anal in the slightest, its uncomfortably tight and no natural lube, like the vagina too much

>so I don't want to decline him anymore
Thats nice of you, but if you aren't enjoying the sex and he is then you have a shitty sex life

>Tried it a few times with previous boyfriends, didn't go that well.
You just said it was trying anal for the first time

>I don't want to lose him and I'd like to appease him. Help!
Literally ask him if there is any other thing he'd like to try and tell him you won't judge him at all no matter what he says

you will eventually find something you both like.
>>
>>667194161
TL;DR
>I'm a big twat
>>
>>667186913
If you ever feel uncomfortable doing something sexually with your partner, you shouldnt be doing it.

Sex is about having a beautiful experience together, where you both try to please one another.

It shouldnt be about stress, fear and disappointment.

Anal sex is nice, a "little" tighter than vanilla, but nothing that is world shattering or something that shoud, in my opinion, make or break a relationship.

As such you should tell your bf that youre uncomfortable with it, that you have tried before and that you dont want to and that that is it.

If he is willing to dump you for anal sex with some other random chic, he obviously isnt worth your time right now anyway.
>>
>>667189717
yeah, it's a gay guy who doesn't do anal
>duh
>>
>>667191999
I'm curious too. I never got the hype.
>>
>>667194763
>>667194647
> a "little" tighter than vanilla
Oh, ok, got it. Not necessary for me then, my asian gf's pussy is already tight as fuck.
>>
>>667194161
>You just said it was trying anal for the first time
>>667186913
>try anal sex with me for the first time
>with me for the first time
>with me
>>
When me and my girlfriend do anal she loves to start by laying on her stomach with a pillow under her hips and a Hitachi wand running and pressed against her clit so she can grind on it. This plus plenty of lube and patience and she cums harder this way than any way else.
>>
>>667195459
Why are we ANALyzing the phrasing?

Hyuck hyuck...
>>
File: 24hr MS Paint.jpg (8KB, 250x179px) Image search: [Google]
24hr MS Paint.jpg
8KB, 250x179px
>>667194647
>As such you should tell your bf that youre uncomfortable with it, that you have tried before and that you dont want to and that that is it.

What you would also be saying to your BF is that you have allowed others to do what you will not allow to him. That should really boost his confidence and trust with you, Oh Pee.
>>
>>667186913
Lots and lots of foreplay, if he can give you an anal orgasm with his fingers first that should help.
>>
>>667195832
> As such
confirmed indian
>>
File: 1448703237659.gif (323KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
1448703237659.gif
323KB, 500x554px
>>667190138
>ins and outs
>>
>>667195832
Wow. Have sex with someone before you comment over here you insecure virgin.

Sex is all about trying out things that you might like. You wont change your appetite for something sexual after having realized that you dont like it when another guy comes along.

Are you also saying that OP should endure pain in one of the most sensitive and actually crucial parts of her body in order to please her boyfriend so that his ego doesnt develop a complex?

Get over it you bitch, people have had sex with other people before you and, unless they marry you and stay true, they will continue to do so after leaving you.

Thinking that somebody is allowed to only have one partner is fallacious, selfish and self-entitled. This isnt america in the 50ies bub. Also, during the 1920ies people were having sex with nearly everyone, so youre litterally just following in the baby boomers footsteps. But that is another story for another time.
>>
>>667186913
As a straight guy with a codeine addiction who has fucking constipation alot of the time and it fucking hurts i couldnt imagine a cock up there or if any amount of lube possible would help that fucked up sensation.Just say know n suck him off
>>
>>667196781
Thanks for the effort- you make some good points. However, OP specifically states that she WANTS to do this for her BF. She is essentially asking for a way to make it enjoyable, and obviously pleasing her male counterpart is pleasurable to her. Learn to female, bitch.
>>
>>667186913
Tell him he has to wear a condom because and either have a few alcoholic beverages or half a muscle relaxor. Don't take the whole thing that Will end bad
>>
>>667198475
you dont give a woman what she says she wants. You give her what she is afraid to voice.

In this case its self respect for herself and an ego thats a bit bigger than before.

Pleasing someone should not involve pain, especially if its sex - cause then you start to associate the person with the pain and the relationship goes down the drain.

Game!
>>
>>667186913
Let him simulate your clit before you let him put it in.
>>
If you are not okay with it then let him know and hope that he understands. Tell him that you love him but are not okay with that kind of stuff at the current time. Remember, relationships are about people, not sex. That's why I am still a virgin by choice.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.