[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your problems You're not alone in this world.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (34KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 300x348px
Post your problems
You're not alone in this world.
>>
dick no stand
>>
File: 99fabc0772[1].jpg (10KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
99fabc0772[1].jpg
10KB, 180x240px
>>667178888
fuck off hitler, you're not tricking me again
>>
There's never enough oxy.
>>
>>667179038
I pulled last week and this happened to me.
Haven't had sexy time in about 5 years and didn't last week either FML
>>
File: 1450463387749.jpg (28KB, 294x265px) Image search: [Google]
1450463387749.jpg
28KB, 294x265px
>>667179122
at least he tried
>>
Have bpd. All psychs around here refuse to treat bpd. GF wants to break up with me. What do
>>
File: 1442881318006.png (577KB, 948x604px) Image search: [Google]
1442881318006.png
577KB, 948x604px
>>667178888
Checked
>>
>>667179284
guess it's just because of anxiety, you will get along. :)
>>
fapping so hard with ex tits
>>
>>667179423
Either that or excessive masturbation growing up
>>
>>667178888
Alcoholic gf.
>>
Ive been asked to move out in the next month, I dont have a full time job, I owe my brother $2600 and I browse /b. Suffering from Crohns, weigh around 100 pounds at a height of 5'11", earning $200-$800 per week as a casual cook and cant seem to find literally anyone who wants to take a chance to hire me.
>>
>>667179381
Your GF wasn't meant for you if she couldn't deal with you. Find someone who's willing to blow their dad's asshole for you.
>>
Depression and I'm on /b/.
>>
>>667179655
She used to be amazing and understanding, but I'm a spaz so.
>>
>>667179592
M8, find a small apartment or some shit. 800 dollars is more than enough to pay off rent.
>>
>Dad got cancer 8 years ago.
>Mom gave me a parrot
>My truly best friend

>Bird died last year
>gf left me
>got overweight
>got kinda alcoholic
>every night I think of the bad things that happened

I also love benzodiazepines, as a medical student they aren't hard to find.

That's it, I'm sad as fuck, going to therapy but nothing seems getting better.
Meh, I guess I'm not the only one.
>>
Where to start...
My biggest problem right now is I think I'm in love with another woman who's not my Fiance, I already left her once for another woman and now I have kids.
>>
>>667179592
Also previous history of depression, untreated, probably still have it because nothings changed in the past year
>>
>>667178888
8s checked

i'm full of hate, it's not funny anymore
>inb4 hurr hurr underage

i'm 32. my life is shattered. i see no point, no hope, nothing.

>hurr hurr just end it
i probably will. it is not as much of if, but how and when.
>>
>>667179771
You'll find happiness bro. Keep searching, even if it's on /b/ or the local Kmart. Good luck to you, man
>>
>>667178888
Checked
I'm an alcoholic and it's getting worse

But I got off probation yesterday so that's cool
>>
>>667179830
For the city Im living in, 200 a week is baseline rent for something decent, and they're in shitty areas. Also my pay could ve anywhere between 200 and 800 a week, depending on how fucked my body is that week / how many and how long my shifts are. Financial uncertainty is a bitch.
>>
tfw you still feel inferior in doing stuffs that you loved
>>
>>667178888
Hate myself for screwing everything up

Want to feel happy, but I feel empty
Thats why I like getting drunk, but I always just end up making things worse

Want to make it end - but will have to wait till my parents are gone. They shall not bear that burden
>>
>>667179991
Don't do it man, sometimes life seems pointless, and the feeling of emptiness overtakes you. Don't give up, I did (OD, ended up in coma for 2 days). It definitely gets better, just wait it out. Something good will come. There's always a reason to keep on going.
>>
File: IMG_20151030_131026.jpg (129KB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151030_131026.jpg
129KB, 960x1024px
If you desire freedom from your torment, you need only ask me padawan.
>>
>>667179991
Bro, you're 32 and that's waaaay too much potential you will throw away. You have a sold 50 years left, (if you don't smoke) Start from scratch if you need to. Do whatever it takes, just don't end your life. Because your "worthless" could be someone else's only reason to live.
>>
be an hero my friend
>>
>>667178888
I don't really have any problems anymore I used to be troubled by the fact that I have no friends or meaningful relationships but I pretty much just surrendered the idea of having those and since then life has been feeling pretty great.

How about you?
>>
>>667179848

Keep your dick in your pants. Keep your mind straight.
>>
>>667180313
When a parent outlives their son or daughter, they will not live a life full of happiness. If you do truly care for your family, make the right choice and get back on track. Get therapy, anything. You're not a bad person, the alcohol is the monster. You're full of unearthed potential.
>>
There are so many fucking things wrong right now, I honestly just want to find moderately peaceful way to go. I'm considering freezing to death in a river, the shock should keep the pain from being too severe, and the comms should make death sort of comforting. I just have to decide whether I want a few more months or a better death.

I mean, if I have to I'll just get drunk and cut my carotid...

Not sure why I'm bothering to write this. I guess I'm mildly compelled to respond to any thread that feels like it's talking to me. Pavlovian response perhaps.
>>
>>667180891
Whatever is wrong, it's not going to last long. Nothing lasts forever. Waiting may seem like an eternity but that's the best as of right now. Tell me more and I'll help you, bro
>>
>>667180193
As an aside, I have a motorbike licence, but no one takes you seriously unless you at least have provisional car ( which I dont )
>>
>>667180798
Trying. Starting up on a new job next monday. Hoping things will start to go a bit better.
>>
>>667181298
You could try to just get an apartment and pay your brother back in small amounts. Money problems shouldn't last too long if you plan this out
>>
been 15 weeks since i had emergency surgery to remove my large intestine, the entire thing violently ruptured due to sudden severe ulcerative colitis. post operative complications have left me with a still closing wound and a fucking abdomen that looks disgusting. I was depressed and tried to kill myself before any of this even happened, since then I’ve lost my friends and forced to leave university for a year thanks to this train wreck of a body
>>
>>667181185
You are very sweet, but the truth is, it will last forever. What I've got going on is permanent, and it's not something that will ever get better. On top of that, most of the people I treasured most in this world have abandoned me. I'm completely dependent on others right now, and I don't see any reason to burden them further, but the truth is, I know it's about me. I don't want to be alive anymore. The future is not only bleak, it is empty.
>>
File: these_lies_by_yuumei-d8o3zsw.jpg (1MB, 1500x875px) Image search: [Google]
these_lies_by_yuumei-d8o3zsw.jpg
1MB, 1500x875px
Unemployed with no prior work experiences and owe my college 4k.
Have no credit to show for it.
I'm 19, what can i do to help turn my life around?
I want to learn computer programming but my computer is a slow as fuck windoze potato that overheats.
>inb4 kill mself or install gentoo
>>
>>667181820
That hurts to hear. Dude, you've only got yourself to love. You're still alive after all that bullshit, and those people who left you couldn't see that you are a soldier. Don't let this one problem kill yourself. Look at Stephen Hawkin.
>>
>>667181820
This is Crohns sufferer above.

Its not as bad as it seems.

My mother also had UC. In and out of hospital, also had the emergency surgery at age 38. Taking the surgery lost her her job in the Navy. You know what she did? Got another job. Worked her ass off. This was 11 years ago. Now she manages parts of the government. Project Manager in the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet Australia. Shes 56 and outruns 18 year olds. Doesn't give one solitary shit about her looks. Abdomens can be covered. Hell, last week she shaved her head because she hated her hair. Despite having a haircut 5 days away. You can do so much if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>667182265
Dude. Don't kills yourself. You're so full of potential. Don't let a fucking potato pc stop you. You got family and friends, and I'm pretty sure they'll sacrifice so much to help you
>>
>>667182299
in all honesty id be pretty fucking miserable if i was so physically damaged like stephen hawking. Im only 21, life with a colostomy bag just makes me feel like an old man.
>>
>>667182027
You may feel empty but it'll pass. Life doesn't give you everything, but it'll give you so much in the future. If you do something to yourself, someone in the world just lost an amazing friend.
>>
>>667178888
>I insert my schwanz into the OP's fantasy girlfriend's anus.

hello OP

>I ejaculat powrefuly
>the OP's fantasy girlfriend explodes from the force and volume of my seamin
>A tear roll's down the OP's cheek
>I defecate

Ahhh it is good to be the king! The schwanz king!
>>
Yes I am
>>
I'm poor, stupid, and not worth the air I breathe.
>>
>>667183208
lt's not too late to kill yourself : )
>>
>>667179381
for bpd, look for a counselor who can do dialectical behavior therapy. Google "low cost therapy" or if you are the USA dial 211.
>>
>>667183208
The air just can't handle your amazing body. Your limited human brain can't comprehend your intelligence and your money is just taking a vacation. It'll come back soon.
>>
>>667183558
kiss me mommy
>>
>>667183023
You are a very kind person, and I do not wish to disillusion you of your desire to help, so I will leave it at that. Please continue to spread the love, and I hope you have success with your endeavors. Everyone deserves assistance when they can use it. If I had options, I'd totally be more open to listening.

Have a good day anon.
>>
>>667182697
Not gonna kill myself, been through that song and dance.
No fam, I'm in foster care till I'm 21 cause college and my fosters don't care much about me. I'm just a 700$ a month check to them.
My only friend is a fat 35 y/o gay man who always wants me to bone him. I'm straight.
>>
>>667182632
Yea crohns sucks. i think a lot of it is down to i wasn’t happy before i had the disease and now combined UC and depression seems unbeatable
>>
>>667183634
Counselors here don't even want to deal with it because it's high maintenance or some shit. I'm basically fucked.
>>
>>667183831
If I had hands long enough to wrap around this fucking planet, I would give you a hug. Good luck with everything. I wish you a happy journey.
>>
>>667178888
I have a fucking problem! I have been ill in something called panic attack disorder. Ruined 10 years of my life. Today after fighting this nightmare for 10 years I am well. However, all my friends have moved on, my family has moved on. I am alone, I can't relate to anyone my age. And people around 18-21 think Im a creep when I want to interact with them. So what the fuck do I do? I sit on my ass, playin videa, complaining about nignog crimes and mudslimes in my country and /b ofc. what do?
>>
>>667178888
Fiance moved back in with overbearing controlling mother despite the fact she is almost 26 and capable of living her life. Lost my job and car in the same week. Probation is on my ass though I'm doing everything they want. And then there's the long list of general insecurities brought on by social standards. Getting really close to ending it all.
>>
>>667183832
Your local library can have jobs open. Or even try to work at a low paying job for a while and get an apartment. You can also ask if the university will allow you to have training.
>>
Baww baww gf left me in the most trashing way, I know, it's stupid to mourn over such things but man, 2,5 years is still a long time.

Thank god I have money for beer.
>>
>>667184166
Also, have developed paranoid schizophrenia from probation, so getting a new job is going to be hard.
>>
>>667184307
My fiance and gf of 5 years moved and promises things won't be different, but fuck that. I don't trust women. Not even one I've been with for years. I know what they are capable of.
>>
>>667184041
If you got the time and resources, just do whatever makes you happy. This life is too short for people who think you're "creepy". There will be an equally more "creepy" person for you. Hang in there bro.
>>
I've been thinking about suicide for years now, but I don't have the balls to actually do it. Death seems pretty nice but I'm scared of maybe hurting people. Or it's just a shitty excuse I don't know.
>>
>>667178888
Quads checked
>>
>>667184166
You can try to prove to probation that you're not a criminal anymore by coming to an agreement with them, whether that involves community service or just stay on task. You can also try to get a small job and work your way up from there. You're fiancé is there for you, bro. Don't worry about it too much.
>>
I'm really worried i'm not smart enough to make it through college. I just started two semesters ago, i'm taking 3 classes right now, and i'm starting to struggle. Was spoon fed most of my childhood so that's probably it.
>>
>>667184611
thx man, I have excausted my resources, I have shitload of time, and am happy to be alive. However noone wants to be alive with me :S, noone wanna hire me either
>>
>>667184619
It's not an excuse. We don't want to die, we just want to feel peace and happiness and never pain and anger. You're gonna have a long and hard journey because life never hands you a silver spoon, but you don't need it. You got yourself and a whole lot of life in you. Stay strong, and don't do anything stupid.
>>
>Boyfriend is overwhelmed with adult stuff like jobs, the future, being precieved as adequate by others
>Nearly broke up with me last night because of it but shortly took it back after
>Worried it had nothing to do with the stress he's under and more to do with him just not being as interested in me anymore
>Still love him so much
>The thought that he may not feel the same anymore is fucking terrifying
>>
>>667184916
I've done all my hours, paid most of my fees, have kept a job, even quit smoking weed. If you ever get on probation for anything, DON'T do it in Bexar county. They want you in prison and have no problems telling you. Bad thing, is it was my first crime ever committed and I turned myself in from the guilt. I've never been pulled over or anything.
>>
I'm a lazy unmotivated slacker. Knowing that i'm not alone does not help in any way.
>>
>>667185294
>being perceived as adequate by others

That's part of the long list of general insecurities I mentioned.
>>
>>667178888
i am unemployed because an entire city is out to phish for pederasts and foreigners, i have to ask for money on the street, panhandling with university level education and no mental problems or convictions of any sort
>>
>>667185256
Bro, I met this amazing girl on a game and now we're the greatest of ducking friends. I've never met her in real life but we're pretty good friends. If I can find a wonderful friend over a child's game, what's to say you can't do the same? Friends are everywhere. You just gotta take the initiative and say, "What's up, bitch."
>>
im 24 hopeless gambling pot smoking piss head.. cant find a decent gig all im good at is manipulation and dodgy sales but i went and developed a conscience
>>
File: Its_a_meme_now__congrats_anon.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Its_a_meme_now__congrats_anon.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>667179381
Pic related
>>
>>667178888
Can't get quads b/ro
>>
>>667184241
Those are some great ideas man, thanks.
>>
>>667185657
I wish I could find a friend to duck with.
>>
>>667185383
If those fuckers try to violate your rights, bring it to court. You did everything they told you and if they throw your ass in jail, make sure the whole world knows about it.
>>
File: 1413919184422.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1413919184422.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>667178888
just realised how fucking retarded I am
>>
>>667186071
Tell me about it ;)
>>
>>667183919
Trust me, the only thing holding you back is the sepression. Removal has around a 99% chance of conplete remission from UC, and if not the treatments are less painful than the removal. The worst is over for your UC, guaranteed.
>>
im getting pissed because the world is fucked and I have seen the future of our entire world happy WW3 guys have a bevie get pissed have sex and do as much drugs as you can we are at the end of the road.I cant make a difference and personally I don't want to im just a pawn in the sick game called life.Its been a fun journey and to all the people who will se this post have as much fun as you can and live as much as you can with what time we have left.
>>
>>667178888
HIQ, meaning hypersensitive, which turns any close relationship quite difficult to deal with. Gf is cool tho, probably not for long.
>>
>>667185792
Y u do. I bet you think you're top shit.
>>
>>667185294
He does, trust me. Make sure that he knows that you love him. Give him the biggest hug of your life and tell him that you are there for him through everything. He's in such a tight position and losing you would wreck him. He needs you.
>>
>>667186066
They've done it twice now. Sent me to a state faculty for 6 months (lockdown 23 hours, no calls,visits, or commissary), then turned around and sent me back to county for a month after I told them I had taken a job in the next county because it was all I could find. My charge is burglary, which is a horrible charge. I did do the crime under the influence of way too much alcohol. I had a problem, fixed it, and have been doing all I can to prove it. Yet they let these fucking Mexicans run around free with felony dwi's and murder charges. San Antonio is extremely biased against blacks and whites. It's ridiculous.
>>
File: IMG-20151214-WA0001.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151214-WA0001.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>667185292
Thanks for this. I really needed something like this right now. Keep motivating people lovely anon.
>>
Depressed AF, no meds for it. Can't sleep, no meds for it. Body aches every day, my joints are a mess, no meds for it. Stopped seeing my shrink because he thought I was fine. Same with my GP. I am too good at pretending everything is shiny. I just can't help my self. It's a skill I've been practicing every day over the last 20+ years. Everything I touch turns to shit. Everything gets even worse when I ignore it and hope it goes away..
>>
>>667186734
You can probably sit down and tell her that sometimes, it's just your problem that may fuck things up, but not you. I believe that if you don't have HIQ, you'd able to hold yourself. She loves you for who you are and she's still with you. Keep her and treat her well.
>>
>>667186767
This. The worst thing you can do is not be there for someone you care for no matter what.
>>
>>667186803
Try to get the fuck out of the city when you have enough money or any relatives to stay with. If they're still requesting anything from you, do it and tell them to fuck off. The police departments nowadays can go shove a dick up their ass. My family has had problems with these fuckers as well because of our race.
>>
Bankrupt. Bank about to repossess my properties.
Have not seen my kids in nearly 2 years.
Alcoholic.
Cheating on my gf.
Think I have an std
Absolutely hate my job.
And I am secretly a pedo
>>
>>667187575
Funny, it took almost a war just to get transferred in state to my hometown. I'm here now completing probation with a better officer, but Bexar county still owns me and makes a point to remind me with threatening calls every week.
>>
>no sex in 4 years
>lost my job months ago
>unemployed and alone
>know what to do but no motivation
>in love with someone who I might have a chance with if I wasn't a burnout
>ran out of weed
>>
>>667186389
Yea i know the only active UC left is in the ‘rectal stump’, i hope one day to have the stoma reversed but that has a number of problems as well. The depression is the real problem, its just so exacerbated by the UC. Have you had any surgery? or a colostomy bag? i honestly don’t know how to cope with it, fucking bag has leaked twice today, nothing more depressing
>>
>>667187107
You're right, she's aware of it, she always says she wants to know every part of me. She's great. But when it comes to love I quickly freak out. Too much fucking emotions, too many feelings, hopes, fears, and a brain running too fast for my mouth to express it.

It's quite difficult to feel more than you can tell. Have to hide behind social roles, acting all the time. Job, friends, social relations, everything goes well, except for me in the end. I'm fucking talented and I wish I was not.

Most of all, I hate bragging about it.

Anyway, thanks bro
>>
>>667188051
Can't you write a letter to court about this shit? They're just lying to you and fucking with your rights.
>>
File: 1343582508386.jpg (25KB, 271x315px) Image search: [Google]
1343582508386.jpg
25KB, 271x315px
>>667186200
Sorry was watching something

well because i told some friends about a girl sucking my dick, and damn, when shit hitted the fan

Idk why I just didn't keep my mouth shut
>>
>>667188560
Good luck, dude. Best of wishes to your loving girl and you. :)
>>
>>667188506
Mum had a colostomy, my crohns is too advanced for any surgery to be effective. I suppose they didnt reconnect for fear of reactivating, so that feels bad. Been in surgery a few times for a fistula that due to my job I cant just lay out and heal, so had that for 4 years. As for the leaking, do you have something to protect it at all? Like a heavy leather coat or something?
>>
>>667188610
I did actually. I wrote two while at state and three since county. My judge is an alcoholic who got away with intoxicated vehicular manslaughter in the 80's because he's a judge. Dude even showed up to my sentencing smelling like a bottle of Stolli and eyes as glazed as a krispy kreme.
>>
>>667189133
Man, if I were a lawyer, I would hand their asses to them. It'll be hard to get out of this cycle they're putting you through but if they keep doing this shit, see if you can bring it to the news or media. You did your part and these motherfuckers are just exploiting you.
>>
>>667178888
parurisis the worst type - cant see away out
>>
>>667188946
Thats rough, my doctor says a lot of people choose to have the operation I’ve had (without the complications) after living with bowel disease for so long. leaking isn’t a massive problem, happens most when i wake up and the bag is put under pressure from movement.
>>
>>667189418
I've thought about taking it to the news. A few of us almost did until we learned people have been going to the news about it for decades with nothing being done. A crew came to my facility after a tip and all the guards played it off and then took it out on us when the cameras were gone. The American justice system is flawed and unequal in many regards. Nothing can or will be done unless we elect the right person into office.

>Feel the Bern
>>
>>667190146
I guess you'll just have to wait for Bernie Sanders to win this shit. Fuck Trump and Hillary.
Good luck to you man. Let's hope these fuckers get some common sense in nearing future and let you go. You seem like a nice guy, so fuck those "law enforcing" pieces of tyrannical shit.
>>
File: Billy.jpg (19KB, 288x350px) Image search: [Google]
Billy.jpg
19KB, 288x350px
>>667178888
>Nice quads

Flipped out on my best friends about 2 months ago because I was angry at a few things, which really had nothing to do with them. I haven't seen them since. I feel shitty because one's off to college and barely talks to me and the other guy has work 12 hours a day/7 days a week. I still feel really guilty about the whole thing, and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>667191377
I put the picture of Billy cus he's the reason why I don't fucking end it all
>>
>>667190717
Thanks, bro. I try to be as good as I can. I don't fuck people over or break the law (aside from my one fuck up). I'm also one of the only people I know with manners still and use sir or ma'am when addressing someone. That's all neither here nor there, though.

I really do hope our next elected leader will be able to fix our ass backwards country and its outdated policies.
>>
throw away degree, can't find a job
>>
>>667191377
I suggest that you try to apologize to them because best friends can't be mad forever. After you're done, everything will be fine. We all lose it once in a while, so just do the better thing and say sorry. It won't hurt and I think that they'll accept it as well :)
>>
>>667190118
Then its more an issue at night in a bed. See if you can sleep with it on a side table or on top of the sheets, where it can stretch without too much pressure. Otherwise try to sleep facing up, may take a while but will help out immensely.
>>
>>667191772
you know how you would get bruises when you were a little kid, from falling off your bike or tripping over a rock? just think of whatever is happening to you right now as that, something that just appears and hurts like hell for a while, maybe leaves a mark, but eventually goes away as nothing but a crappy memory.
>>
File: 1437906170436.png (511KB, 783x592px) Image search: [Google]
1437906170436.png
511KB, 783x592px
>>667178888
>Can't stand my job
>Can't decide on a career
>Can't stand people
>Feel like I'm just floating through life
>Getting out of bed is getting harder by the week
>Can't motivate myself to make changes
>Stay in this rut because at least it's stable for now
>Well aware life isn't that bad
>Constant struggle between "stop being a pussy" and "why even bother putting forth the effort"

It's probably some depression bullshit, or some other chemical imbalance. Who knows.
>>
>2 years ago
>Had crush
>Suddenly she started dating my brother
>Me sad
>Start doing drugs
Fast forward two years
>Speed addict
>Fucked up college
>No money left, soon to be kicked out of house
>And to top it off, same fucking situation as two years ago happening again
>Except different girl, had relationship with her
>Started cheating with my best friend
I might as well fucking overdose, at least I'll go out with a bang.
>>
>>667193212
Bro, life isn't so simple but the shit that makes it difficult a define you, truly. You will form your career soon and keep in mind to do what makes you happy. You're not gonna be out of options or anything, because your adventure has just begun.
>>
>>667191919
im gonna be going onto a different bag soon, currently on a 2 piece system because it overlaps the wound dressing. i just dunno how to cope anymore, no meds help with the psych issues and codeine abuse means I’m not allowed painkillers anymore. the wound smell is also off-putting despite a fresh dressing
>>
>>667193535
If anything, get off the drugs. It'll destroy you so much. Get a therapist to help you. Getting help makes you the strong one. Even Superman needs Wonderwoman sometimes. After that, get a small job and work up from there. Life is full of options and even if you do go off track, you haven't lost the race just yet.
>>
>>667191911
Thanks Anon.

I'm going to try to talk to them tonight. Although, I have heard that one of them is hard to reach because he's in college. I just miss them, I guess.
>>
I haven't had sex in a week which is the longest ive gone without it for almost 5 years.. so frustrated
>>
>>667194162
You're a good person. It's hard to hold in yourself and sometimes you just gotta let go. I wish you the best of luck in this situation.
>>
i havent had sex in a week which is more than ive gone without it for 5 years, im so frustrated
>>
I'm probably going to lose my relationship.
>>
>>667194491
Why /b/ro
>>
>>667179991
That's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
Im a junior with thinning hair and im talking supplements for it. kissless virgin and short as shit because i was born 6 weeks early. idk how to get grills in my condition and when most people in my school are already coupled
>>
>25m
>Finally became attractive to women
>Women all ages hit on me
>Have gf of 2 years
>Don't have the balls to leave her and fuck around while I'm young
>>
>>667196920
Same boat. But I've been with my girl 3 years. To make it worse, just bought an engagement ring. PS I've only had one sexual partner and that's her. Have never and will never feel another woman. I dun goofed
>>
I have my exams next week.

I've not studied at all.

I'm not studying right now.

I'm a goner.
>>
>>667179845
Benzos feel pretty good but the dependency they can create is pretty rough. I'm with you on therapists. They're absolutely worthless and cost way too much.
>"Tell me about your problems."
>"I just don't know. There's all this stuff going on and I..."
>"Well that's all the time we have for today. Go get this prescription filled and we'll talk again next week!"
Have you thought about getting a dog? Not talking like a therapy dog but just whatever suits you. They're great company and can help you become more active which will also make you feel better.

On my side of the fence I'm coming to grips with my deployments from a few years ago. No combat stress stuff but just stuck in the mindset of what all went on over there. Lots of stuff takes me back. Smells, sounds, situations, things like that. Been doing a lot of heavy drinking and have been sober for a few days now albeit struggling to do so.
>>
>>667178888
Depressed cuz i cant get over my ex after 4 months
>>
>>667194464
Thanks Anon,

Best of luck on whatever you wanna do too!
>>
>>667197871
You may not have gotten over your ex yet but it'll take some time. You're gonna forget it all one day so keep your head up! In the mean time, do things to keep you happy and company. Best of wishes.
>>
>>667178888
Checked

My life is down the shitter because my fiance is cheating on me, but I still love the hell out of her.
My daughter isn't related to me by blood, so leaving isn't an option unless I never want to see her again.
I'm estranged from my family. Family has always been important to me.
I'm depressed, quite deeply.
And I'm in immense pain right now, because I have Biliary Colic, and have to get my gallbladder removed.

I'm just not well. I think about an heroing at least twice a week.
>>
Nothing ever goes right for me and I can't do anything right. Even finding shitty drugs is somehow hard for my dumbass to do
>>
>>667178888
One of my teaches is a cuck . and medical care sucks ass its annoying being at Vanderbilt all day
>>
>>667193915
Pain is always an issue, and a dependance on drugs is the problem. Sad part is that the only way to truly help with shit like chrohns and uc is to try and see if it works. Have you tried different hobbies or anything? Vidya, animu, anything to escape without resorting to drugs?
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.