[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in an open relationship with a fuck buddy. We've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Kelly.jpg (115KB, 631x822px) Image search: [Google]
Kelly.jpg
115KB, 631x822px
I'm in an open relationship with a fuck buddy.

We've been friends since we were like 6. We're both 24 now. She started describing herself as a nymphomaniac about three years ago and at first I thought she was just saying that to be melodramatic because like all women, she wants attention, but no, she really is a nympho. Like, clinically. She wants to fuck all god damned day. She has never once said no to me. To anything. I have fucked her with other guys at the same time. I have fucked her with other girls at the same time. I have watched her get gang-banged several times and I even participated in a few of them. I have seen her make love to many women. She frequently brings girls with her over to my place for me to fuck, sorta like a present. She likes to watch me fuck them and she like so fuck me with them.

The problem is, I just can't keep up with her. Our relationship is open, but I'm no player. The option to fuck other women is available to me and I do occasionally take it, but it's not like I can just snap my fingers and get another woman to fuck me. If I fuck another girl, it's usually because she arranged it. The open nature of our sexual arrangement definitely favors her, because she can just basically snap her fingers and have any guy she wants, which usually means her fucking them in a bathroom stall. I know for a fact that she's fucking at least 8 other guys on a regular basis and yet for some reason, she's usually asleep with me in my bed at the end of the day, like 5- 6 nights a week.

I think I may be falling in love with her, which scares the crap out of me. Should I stop fucking her?
>pic related
>>
can i fuck her too?
>>
>>666980166
pic related...Yeah right. Bullshit.
>>
It's Ogre now
>>
Yes.

If you are falling in love with her, you should stop fucking her. If you don't stop fucking her, this girl will shatter your heart.
>>
She'll never settle down, OP. Keep fucking her and keep your emotions in check. Fall in love with one of the girls she brings you.
>>
Nudes?
>>
>>666980166
Let this one go OP, trust me, lots of sadness in your future if you dont
>>
>>666980166
oh boy
the shit you're in is soooooooo deep
>>
>>666981112
this guy fails at getting quads but wins at asking the right questions
>>
>she's usually asleep with me in my bed at the end of the day, like 5- 6 nights a week.

You're a cuckold. She's basically your girlfriend but mislabeling your relationship with her has enabled you to keep lying to yourself about the fact that your girlfriend cheats on you constantly.
>>
File: fake2.jpg (132KB, 584x573px) Image search: [Google]
fake2.jpg
132KB, 584x573px
>>666980674
>>666980166
>>
Just ask her if she has evere considered a stable relationship, I will assume that she does not because if she is a clinical nympho she can't just stop. So keep banging her until you find a girl that you can date on a regular basis.
>>
I need more pictures of her for better advise
>>
>>666981966
/tread
>>
>>666982188
No it isn't. You must be new here.
>>
File: Hum10[1].jpg (258KB, 566x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hum10[1].jpg
258KB, 566x400px
JUST WALK AWAY
Not even kidding
Stop seeing her before you really really fall in love with her
>>
>>666981828
/thread
>>
>>666981828
>The Truth has been spoken
>>
>>666980166
Hey Opie, until you get a serious girlfriend you shouldn't have any qualms about accepting the girls she gives you. Just take them dude.

Honestly, it's probably the only thing she could think of so you don't always dream about random guys creaming her.

Besides, i'm sure you rather have one girl who likes you as a human being and gives you girls to fuck than no girl at all.

I wouldn't wife her. And I wouldn't let her bring guys to my crib.
>>
>>666981828

Yeah but it's not like she doesn't bring girls in for him to fuck too. But yeah, the balance seems to be fucked up in favor of the bitch.

Don't know OP. Just ponder if you're OK with dating a girl running on 12 gallons of cum a day.
>>
You need to start asking the girls she brings over for their phone numbers so that you can fuck them more than once.

The next time she comes over let her discover another girl in your bed.
>>
>>666981828
You fagots from pol are changing the definition of cuckold to mean "any relationship that isn't a traditional marriage focused on breeding white babies"

He's fucking other women. Two girls are sucking his dick at the same time. That isn't cuckold, moron.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-03-16-42-05.png (668KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-03-16-42-05.png
668KB, 480x800px
She wont stop OP its hard but you gotta leave her
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.