[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/ so I Tried to catfish my gf so I can see if is loyal

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

Alright /b/ so I Tried to catfish my gf so I can see if is loyal or not.
so I got her to send me a nude of me in just 20-30 minutes of talking and her dirty talking to me(fake account)
so I login with my real account and message her screenshoots of the convo and she was saying sorry and asking for a second chance.
I didnt forgive her and she got mad and told me why would I create a fake acc....then somehow we got back together and I asked her to tell me a honest answer if she meant all this and she said yeah but I dont want to be fucked by someone else.Losing her is always on my mind and that she is going to cuck me? how can I be sure that she wont do it again?
but at the same time is hot and I think that I am developing a fetish.I can only masturbate to that pic that she sent on the fake account and the chat logs of what she wants me to do to her.what can I do?
>>
>>666778277
pic unrelated btw.
>>
>>666778277
what you CAN do is post pics and then get advice
>>
Well.. Im pretty sure she is too scared to send anyone anything ever again, cuz she will be too afraid its you. So youre kinda safe.
>>
Ask for honesty.. By that I mean no passwords on phones and so on.
>>
>>666778277
>20-30 mins of chatting

Dump her dumb nigger,shes a whore
>>
Shes a whore. Shes gonna cheat its up to you if you're willing to stay or not.
>>
>>666779030
This
>>
>>666778277
>>666778277
you just let a slut beat you at a game you created. youre a fucking beta retard. get off of this site.
>>
>>666779030
>>666779039
>>666779139
I can't offer better advice than this OP
>also, you're a faggot
>>
>>666779030
this + fuck her before dump
>>
>>666778277

Half an hour to get nudes shows she's a slut. I've taken days to get pics out of classy women, half an hour is syphilitic whore level
>>
>>666778277
>but at the same time is hot and I think that I am developing a fetish

Kill yourself. No, really. NTR is the worst 'fetish'.

At the very least, dump that whore.
>>
>>666778277
I'll save you the trouble OP, same situation with my gf.
...decided to trust her, got cheated on later.
>>
Get used to enjoying the taste of nigger cock and sperm as that's all her pussy will taste of from now on
>>
>>666779030
OP, please.
>>
>>666779139
preach
>>
>>666779030
This. If she sends nudes within 30 mins. She will fuck any guy within a week of hanging out
>>
Post chat?
>>
>>666782534
wait
>>
you can either leave her and move on

or stay with her and embrace being a cuck
>>
Waiting.jpg
>>
>>666779030
This. After just 30 minutes of chatting with a stranger, she send a nude. Slutty as fuck.
>>
>>666782534
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-30-16-52-21.png (100KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-30-16-52-21.png
100KB, 540x960px
>>666783550
>>
>>666778277
>>666778277
Who does this kind of thing?

Honestly, you don't sound confident. Something sounds wrong if you go back to her too. Something sounds like you almost invite this sort of behavior with your behavior.
How long have you been with her? What happened in your previous relationship, and how long between your last one and this one?

Are you out of your league with her? Why no confidence?
>>
>>666783642
>Amrit
sandnigger slut confirmed
>>
There is an old saying dude among guy sluts. Don't beat it cheat it. In your situation is suggest get too cheating it because she's a hoe and playing you for a fool bro. Women are liars and have perfected it. Get your penis in all the pussy you can. Wrap that shit up though bro.
>>
>>666779001
That is stupid
>>
>>666783642
Leave her. If you stay with her you truly deserved to be cucked you fucking loser
>>
>>666784156
>>666779001
Why do you say transparency is stupid? It's an accepted practice among people with nothing to hide.

I mean, taking off the password on the phone is not necessarily smart, because it's less secure I suppose, but sharing it to your significant other isn't bad.
>>
>>666778277
she will do it again cuck
>>
>>666784061
stfu. OP is a /b/ro. He deserves our attention, just like he'd help us.
>>
Sorry dude but you have to leave her now, you know too much. Don't lose time... unless your chances to get a new one is low, then stay with her until you have a new one.
>>
>>666784409
I have secrets from my fiance, even on my phone, thus I don't show her.
These secrets have nothing to do with her and mostly involve other people.
Thing is that I don't lie to her since she knows there is things I don't tell her and I rely on her trust.

That "if you got nothing to hide you tell me everything" stuff is bullshit.
>>
>>666784409
Ehhh, complete transparency is a bit far though, we're our own people after all, my bf added my fingerprint to his phone but I've never actually looked through it or anything, I didn't do the same for him, I have trust issues, even though I have nothing to hide, just like to have control over what I keep to myself
>>
Post nudes of this whore. Also dump her you fucking retard.

That screenshot of the convo is the sluttiest thing you can say in just 20-30 minutes. She'd cheat on you in 1 hour
>>
>>666778277
Liars lie, and cheaters cheat. Move on, you are only going to get hurt or screwed over.
>>
>>666784815
what are the secrets? why doesnt she deserve to know?
>>
She's a whore and you're an insecure pussy.
>>
>>666785486
That has nothing to do with deserving or not deservig it.

As said, many of those secrets involve other people like friends of mine.
I am not gonna spread my friends secrets just because I am engaged to someone.
Then others are about me and my past, they are not relevant anymore and won't affect neither her nor me yet I still do not want to talk about these things and she knows that.

She knew that from the very beginning so she could chose to either accept it or not to start a relationship with me, I am honest and do not lie to her even if I don't tell her everything.

But let me turn the question, why would she need to know if it is not about her and does not affect her in any possible way?

As a matter of fact would I catch her looking through my phone, mails or fb or whatever, I would break up there and then with no second of doubt.

Even in a relationship one has privacy, disrespecting this privacy and obvious mistrust for no reason at all kill a relationship immediately for me.
>>
Okay so in 20 minutes she sent nudes to a "stranger" and you wonder if she might cheat on you later on? lol do you have brain damage? Or are you just completely retarded, I bet she had cheated on you 10 times for each time you had sex with her, the last thing you can do to save some dignity is fuck her+take pics/vid, dump her and then post files to 4chan, afterwards an hero as quickly as you are able to, so that you genes are out of the gene pool once and for all, thanks.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.