[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creeper incest story time! >be me >be about 13 >going

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: 5106bafd4c0.jpg (46KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
5106bafd4c0.jpg
46KB, 700x465px
Creeper incest story time!

>be me
>be about 13
>going through puberty
>horny every second of every day
>have semi-hot cousin
>she's about 3 years older than me
>her face is about a 7 and her body is a fuckin 10
>huge soft delicious looking tits
>we're fairly close
>due to aunt getting a divorce hot cousin and aunt live with my family
>we'll often talk for hours at a time
>one night we are talking on her bed
>she's wearing a tank-top and no bra
>stealing quick glances at those tits.png
>it's getting late
>she lays down but keeps the convo going
>after awhile longer she closes her eyes and falls asleep
>getting pretty tired and start considering going to my room and jerking it then going to sleep
>look over at cousin
>shit them titties
>start drooling at the sight of those beautiful giant mounds of softness
>she's sleeping
>I'm crazy horny
>my hand starts hovering toward her perfect tits
>hearts pounding like crazy
>don't be a pussy, anon! grab a hold of your destiny!
>hand makes contact with her chest

Cont?
>>
Cunt?
>>
>>666172734
Cont now or forever hold your peace...
>>
>>666172734
She wakes up and you are exiled from your family.
The End.
>>
>>666172734
Cont
>>
>>666172734
please
>>
For real though- my sister had me lick her pussy when I was 6 and she was 9
>>
Continue only if you raped or killed her
>>
Real men have the story pre-typed and ready to paste.
>>
cont
>>
Cont goddamn it this bread is promising
>>
>>666173359
Want story? Not pre typed. Just feel like sharing if interest>>666173458
>>
Continue this bread for us duck fags
>>
Continue fgt
>>
>>666173059
This
>>
>>666172734
cmon faggit been waiting for 10 mins
>>
>>666173686
you may proceed.
>>
Dear Diary, today OP was a faggot.
>>
>>666173686
Parents are in the back doing some yard work or something. Sister showed me dad's penthouse magazines under our parents bed. We start looking through them and I'm oddly interested.

Backyard door a floor below us and we can hear parents come and go easily, so plenty of privacy. Sister suggests we take off our clothes, like the pictures...
>>
Cont please
>>
>>666173960
Continue
>>
>>666173960
Being six, I don't know anything about sex. Just that my dick is now standing hard after seeing these pictures of grown women naked. My sister says we can play like the pictures. She has her pants off and tells me lick her pussy like the pictures.

Im nervous and say no, it'd weird. She says she'll lick mine if I lick hers, so I agree. She gets down on her knees, on our parents bed and licks the tip of my dick. Feels good man.

She ten stand up and tells me to lick her pussy.
>>
File: Big-Tits-0100.jpg (207KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Tits-0100.jpg
207KB, 1280x853px
>>666173059
Fortunately for me, no.

>heart's beating like fucking mad
>I can feel my heartbeat through my entire body
>my hand is on her soft boob
>I almost feel paralyzed
>never did anything like this before
>first titty squeeze and it's my cousins tit... and she's sleeping
>I can tell myself how sick I am later, right now I got some titty to grope
>carefully, I start groping her
>oh god it's so fuggin soft
>my hand is in ecstasy
>she must be a heavy sleeper, cause she isn't reacting to my groping
>become more confident
>start squeezing faster and harder
>dick is about to explode from being so hard
>can't resist
>pull out dick
>start jerking with one hand while I squeeze the ever-living shit out of that tit
>doesn't take long for me to feel like I'm going to cum
>freak out once I realize that I don't have anything to cum onto
>panic and lean over cousin while aiming dick so that I shoot over her
>just as planned!
>cum lands on her sheets next to her
>I let out a sigh of relief and proceed to grope her just a little longer
>once I finish I get some toilet paper and clean up
>after that night cousin started to seem more distant
>we would still talk but she'd always make me leave when she started to lay down
>pretty sure she was awake

That was about 10 years ago. We're all good now, but I never did figure out for sure if she was awake. So, as far as I know, I got away completely free! Happy ending!
>>
>>666174333
CHECKED, continue?
>>
>>666174333
I remember her pussy vividly. This is a real story, guys. It's weird how some memories stick and how some fade. My sisters 9 year old pussy is hard set in there.

Completely hairless, slightly darker than her thighs, I leaned forward and slowly stuck my tongue out. I licked her slit from bottom to top.

That's it. I said I did what she asked. But I liked it.

She said she would out my whole dick in her mouth if I would keep licking. Dude, I just went with it. I could hear my parents outside, and whatever was going between my sister and I was awesome.

I said oh yeah and she opened up her mouth and stuck my whole dick inside. Of course, she had no idea what she was doing. But it was fantastic to me
>>
>>666174470
I mean, she definitely knew
>>
>>666174868
cont pls
>>
>>666174868
After a few seconds, she said it was her turn and laid back on the bed.

Still somewhat weird out by a pussy in general, I wasn't so sure about it. But I gave it my best, since she so graciously carried out her side of the agreement.

I licked all over her little pussy. Just kept going from bottom to top. I could see in the pictures that's what they were kind of doing. Licked the sides, the whole slit, and her tiny cunt.

So neither knew what the fuck was up so we pretty much just stopped and said, ok let's do it again sometime. And we did
>>
>>666175316
She would pull me into our moms sewing room, which was in a pretty secluded spot in the house, and slide down her stretch pants and tell me to lick her pussy.

I'm not going to lie. Sometimes I would, sometimes I wouldnt. I guess 6 year olds just aren't totally into pussies.

But over a few months, I looked forward to our fun meet ups. Having my little dick sucked was the best! I even started to like the whole pussy licking.

My sister said we should have a little sleepover in her room for a lot of fun. Our parents, no idea what's going on with their terrible fucking kids, said to go ahead and pull our sleeping bags next to each other
>>
>>666175841
Anyone still here?
>>
>>666175937
Lurking..
>>
>>666175937
yeh
>>
>>666175841
Cont please
>>
So when I was 16 my aunt started seriously flirting with me. She was chubby with huge tits, and a nice ass. She would moon me when nobody was looking, have her thong hanging out of her pants. One night at a big family camping trip she got really drunk, and was all over me. She kept asking me to come help her to the bathroom, and on the walk over, she'd jerk me off and I'd finger her. More to come...
>>
>>666175841
Well so we went ahead and started off our night laying in our own sleeping bags. Parents said goodnight and headed downstairs.

We could hear the tv, so we felt pretty safe doing whatever we wanted.

My sister told me to take off my clothes and get into her sleeping bag with her. I of course did exactly that. Weirdly enough, this is probably my favorite memory of this whole thing. I slid in next to her already naked body and we just kind of hugged.

We had seen couples having actual sex in my dad's magazine and kind of tried it. We rubbed my hard little dick up and down her pussy. I don't think it really crossed our minds to try for penetration. Not mind at least.

After "hugging" for a while, she told me to move into the sleeping bag and lick her pussy. Like a good little brother, I did.
>>
>>666176643
Sorry taking so long. For real memory, not pre typed
>>
> be me
> be 28
> be last night
> girlfriends sister staying over
> she goes to bathroom in middle of night
> I hear as light sleeper
> gf deep sleeper
> gf sister been there a while, no sounds.
> think maybe she is waiting for me
> start getting tempted to go
> don't go and go back to sleep
> because this is the real world and that shit is incredibly rare.
>>
>>666176904

Was about to bust my nut over this story but after I read the last bit I realised I was still at work...
>>
>>666176643
So when I was down there licking her pussy, I started grabbing and rubbing her butt. Turns out, I fucking loved her butt cheeks more than anything else on her body. I still didn't quite "get" the pussy, and she was too young for boobs, so I did everything I possibly could to that butt.

I squeezed and squished and spread and pushed her cheeks all around. I licked her cheeks. She seemed to like the attention but told my to go close to the center. I kind of worked my way there, but ended up being too grosse out to actually go for the chocolate starfish (sorry).

We went back to "hugging" but this time my sister turned around and I started poking her in the butt with my little guy. No penetration, but I was having the fucking time of my life.

Apparently we were making too much noise and my dad started coming upstairs. As quickly as we could, I moved back to my sleeping bag.

We were still naked on our bottom halves though....... I don't remember this part clearly, probably blocked it out (which is weird considering how much I remember about fucking around with my 9 year old sisters pussy) but we got in big trouble. No more sleepovers. I didn't see my sisters pussy for a long time after that. I did though, but that's a much less interesting story
>>
>>666176608
There were also a couple times when I would go and sleep at my aunt and uncles house.

They lived in a small granny unit with only one bed, so I slept in bed with them with my uncle on one side my aunt in the middle. Once my uncle went to sleep, my aunt started rubbing my cock through my shorts, shoving my hand into her bra and down her panties. shit was so cash.

Years went by without anything else happening until recently.
>>
>>666177506
should i keep going?
>>
>>666177908
yup
>>
>>666177
yep
>>
>>666178182
well done m8
>>
>>666178326
I know, i'm terrible
>>
>>666177947
A couple of years ago, we started talking again and about the things we had done. She was a little embarrassed but i told her she had nothing to be embarrassed about. we started talking about sex, and i found out she love anal, and is a total sub. We made plans to fuck one night but my uncle ended up falling asleep on the couch instead of going to bed. So we went for a drive where she gave me a handjob and i fingered her while she drove. we pulled over before getting home and moved into the back seat. i started sucking on her giant tits while she unbuttoned my jeans and reached under my boxers and grabbed my cock. we made out while i took her pants off and started rubbing her soaking wet cunt.

She told me to put the seat back (in a mini van with multiple rows) and she got on top of me. They haven't had any kids and my uncle i guess has a tiny cock, so her pussy was so tight.
>>
anyone still here and interested?
>>
Ye
>>
>>666178743
yup
>>
>>666179177
Yea
>>
>>666179177
yeash
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.