[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Cheating Stories Who was it? Did you get caught? Was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

File: DSC00682.jpg (415KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00682.jpg
415KB, 1536x2048px
ITT: Cheating Stories

Who was it? Did you get caught? Was it worth it?
>>
File: DSC00759.jpg (420KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00759.jpg
420KB, 2048x1536px
bumping with scantily-clad tits
>>
>>665873348
Bumping your own thread doesn't work.
>>
>>665873069
contribute something then faggot.
nobody is gonna want to tell you shit for reposting old as fuck non-nudes
>>
>wife and I have regular three somes will her brothers baby mama
>wife gone getting hair done on birthday
>girl comes over early
>rail her in the couch for 2 hours
>in shower cleaning out her cum filled twat when wifey comes home
>tells wifey she was in a rush and didn't have time to shower before leaving

Idgaf
>>
4 months ago gf went out drinking with her "female friends" she came over after the event and when we kissed i felt that extremely salty taste inside her mouth. didnt said a fucking word
>>
>>665873069
>me be married, play amateur sports
>join pilates to strengthen core
>instructor is hot blonde with hot bod
>stay late to help clean up one day
>one thing leads to another
>fuck like crazy on exercise mats
>fuck nearly every day for next two years
>instructor moves away
>wife likes my strengthened core
>>
>Be 21
>Girlfriend's 19
>Been together for months now
>This guy named Joe comes out of nowhere into my life
>He's my new coworker at my company
>Finds out he has no money, no place or residence
>Moved here for the job and can no longer afford his hotel
>Decide to open up to him
>Keep him in my apartment for weeks
>Bro is pretty cool
>We play videogames, watch football
>This continues for months
>Afterwards, find out girlfriend is preg.
>By all tradition, I have to marry her now
>One night, eating out at dinner with wife
>Joe stayed late at the office for some overtime
>I pop question to my wife
>She admits she was violated by Joe
>Isn't ready to make a commitment
>Go home in rage
>Throw out all of Joe's stuff
>Gonna kill Joe when he gets home
>Joe gets home at 1 am
>As soon as he opens the door, I punch him in face
>Eye swells up like ball of cotton
>He swings at me
>Dodge and sweep his leg
>He falls down
>Joe jumps in his car and hightails it out of there
>Haven't seen or heard from him since
>On the phone a month later with my brother
>He finally asks why I've been so depressed
>I tell him that if it hadn't been for cotton-eyed Joe
>I'd been married a long time ago
>Where did you come from, where did you go--
>Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?
>>
>>665874444
Quads checked.

Maybe they were drinking margaritas.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453997442690.jpg (536KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453997442690.jpg
536KB, 1536x2048px
Not me , but my ex ( pic related ) who sucked an asshole in front of me.
>>
>>665874581
got dinosaured hard
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 625x834px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 625x834px
>>665874444
Quad- cuck post. Seems about right
>>
File: t2injkpq.jpg (2MB, 5000x2746px) Image search: [Google]
t2injkpq.jpg
2MB, 5000x2746px
>>665874581
>>
>>665874444
cheating bitch detected
>>
>>665874645
ı've tasted my own cum few times. i am pretty sure it was sperm
>>
I was working graveyard at a gas station in southern Oregon back in 1995. A lot of weird things happened in my life and the stress was killing me. On top of that my wife was pregnant and we couldn't have sex because of her Braxton- Hicks contractions. One night this woman walks in for cigarettes. She had just left a twerp with too many hands and not enough game sitting in a bar. She was walking home but didn't feel like getting there particularly. She hung around and we talked for a while about all kinds of things then I guess she noticed my staring at her boobs because she asked if I ever fucked anybody at work. Actually my wife and I had on occasion. I showed her where my wife would sit under the desk and blow me. She crawled under and peeked out from under the desk, reached for my zipper, and proceeded to drain me dry.
>>
>>665874645
Cock-Rita
>>
>>665874581
ooooh hahaha you sunovabitch! you got me.
>>
>>665873769
The edge is strong today boys
>>
>>665874872
I'm pretty sure you liked it.
>>
Been dating for six years and have cheated off and on for about four of those years. I've cheated on her over twenty times. Mostly with boys
>>
>with gf for 8 months, everything going well, she was hot etc
>felt like fucking someone else for the thrill of it
>whynot.jpeg
>matched with 8/10 on tinder
>spoke for a bit, felt like messages would get intercepted
>act really suspiciously
>fucked tinder girl, nicest pussy i've ever seen
>keep doing for a year+
>moved away, never got caught

massive rush, now cheat all the time. helps if you are very good at lying/a cunt
>>
>>665875128
not really. burned my throat as hell. i dont understand how some women like that. and we both never had sex before. sometimes we are masturbating at the exact same time on the phone
>>
>>665875258
AIDS spreading faggot. You deserve to be exterminated. Good story tho
>>
After wards I returned the favor. She had a real hard time staying in one spot. That morning after work I drove her home. I didn't even make it to shutting her door before we were tearing all our clothes off. I fucked from behind while she stared at the street, not wanting to be seen but not wanting to stop. Then a car drove by and I felt her squirt juice all over me.
>>
>be me
>26 years old working at the gym
>yoga instructor, 40 years old, smoking hot
>I'm single, she's married.
>start talking, spending time, getting coffee
>one morning she asks if she could stop by my place to "drop some things off"
>comes over, we wind up fucking like animals
>after that, she stops by almost every morning - so much so, I give her a key, so she lets herself in and I get woken up by a morning BJ
>being 26, I fall in love with the pussy
>she says she can't leave her husband
>eventually, she breaks it off as nicely as she could.
>I rage for a while, but eventually get over it.
>fast forward 20 years...
>madly in love with wife. 4 great kids who are little
>wife starts working out more at the gym.
>get suspicious
>one day, discover wife is fucking young dude at gym.
>explode in rage
>wife runs away with gym turd
>I got 4 little kids to raise + Alimony to pay

Fucking Big Wheel In the Sky never forgets, bro's. At 26 I was the fucking turd at the gym fucking another man's wife, and at 46 I was the poor bastard sitting at home while his wife fucked the young dude.

True story.
>>
>>665873069
>>665873348
I get it. She is touching that same place because she has a rash there, from cheating.
>>
>>665875645
4 kids.... your life was ruined before she even thought about getting a gym membership
>>
>>665875932
Yeah, I would never trust my wife enough to put kids inside her even if I wanted some.
>>
>>665875645
All of the women in your life seem to love other men more than you.
>>
>>665875932

Kek. Naw, /b/ro. My kids are what keeps me sane. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Just sorry that I chose badly for the gash to be their mother.
>>
>>665875645
Karma is a bitch
>>
>>665876151

Good observation. I hadn't looked at it that way.

Guess I should an hero, or stop letting women run my life, either through my dick or my wallet... kek.
>>
I met her at work, she was in realationship and so was i. At first it started with small talk, cigaretes on pause and shits like that. Good thing about it was that i had no connection with her and my life and friends. Nobody knew her beside me. Same from her side and she lived near my work. So, mostly i would pick shift opposite of her bf and so would she, plus she lost her job in that time so she was free mostly all the time. I would come before work to her place, 2 hours, and fuck her like crazy. I have cool boss who knew about this and was totally okey with it and gave me excuses to even go to her place during job. I even got keys from my boss second apartment to go fuck her there bcs she is cool 40 year woman( my boss that is). Mostly she would wait me in thight dresses and high heels with stockings and everything, i fucked her everywhere, even took her anal virginty without lubes and shits. She was up for all. One of those good girls relizing sex is not missionary postion. I face fucked her, i fucked her in ass, i fucked her tits, i got footjobs, you name it she was up for it. I even good lunches before work, she would make smthing for me in whore outfita while i watched tv and smoke, slaped her ass and shit like that. My gf mom died and i said i dont want to go to familly gathering bcs that shit is depressing me while i went to her house and fucked her. Mostly until both of us couldnt go no longer. With time i got sick of her bcs she was fucking smothering me with kissess, hugs and shit all in love girls do. So i ended it. That was year and half ago, she chats me sometimes, i get some nudes and i send some nudes, talk about how good would be to do it again and shit like that, but i never go with it. Dunno why, probably will someday. Im still with my gf.
>>
>>665875645

You should have gotten a better lawyer.
I've seen many similar cases where the guy ended up getting money.. just gotta push for it.
>>
I have a vanilla boyfriend. I have bad daddy issues and crave an older dominant guy. I made a fetlife saying I was looking for a ddlg type thing. Fuck a guy in his early 40s occasionally. Makes me wet thinking about it
>>
>>665876208

It really is. That was the very first thought I had when I discovered the wife was fucking this guy - at the gym - of all places.

I was like "shit. this is gods payback..."
>>
>>665876326
The hunt is almost as good as the catch, I bet the nude swap is still a thrill.
>>
>>665873069
Some sorority girl in alabama, cheated on an adpi with an aopi
>i felt nothing
i was still wondering whats real and what life is
>>
>>665876289
No way you're going to an hero, not with four kids.

Find a keeper, anon.
>>
>>665876326
>greentext nigger
>>
>>665876426

Nah, I did all right. She gets alimony so her and the gym rat can have a small apartment - I got the house and the kids, so I made out all right. Besides, her Alimony is over in 6 months... Lets see what happens then...
>>
>>665875503
You old faggots don't know how this site works
>>665875645
You're a dumbshit
>>665876326
Green text or format asshole
>>665876456
Faggot
>>665876609
Wat
>>
>>665875645
Hahahahahaha great story bro. I'll sure as hell never cheat now.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-07-31-01-12-08.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-31-01-12-08.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
She licked the vag of a friend of her and fingered her
>>
We spent the better part of the next week joined at the hip everywhere we dared but it was fast approaching the time we had to end it. Mt wife was getting close to delivering and I was feeling guilty.We decided to plan one day where we would drive to some deserted place out nowhere and just bore ourselves with fucking. I set it up by telling the wife I needed to get some stuff for the baby that a customer wanted to give me, but it was all in a town 40 miles away and buried in a storage barn. Oddly enough the story was true except I had gotten the stuff months before and put it in storage in town. We went out into the wilds with food and sex toys and spent 7 hours trying to kill ourselves fucking and we couldn't. We wanted each other much more badly than before. We were saved from ourselves by her job. She got transferred to Hawaii and I got so depressed my wife finally divorced me after I hit her.
>>
>>665876693
>>665876609
I had one crazy freshman year, too many drugs and too many new experiences at once. I cheated a lot, if you dont have strong feelings for your girlfriend its just sex.
>>
Cheated countless times with three different women

First one was 18.
Second was 19.
Third one was 42.

42 year old was the best sex I ever had. This bitch knew how to fuck and she had a helluva body.
>tfw she has a son my age
>fuckyeah.jpg

I have no concience. I had no issue coming home to kiss my wife after. Of course rival pussy stinks from a mile away, so I always washed my dick before I came home. Never got caught, never even raised suspicions.
>>
>>665876633

Dubs speak truth. Here's the thing - even though this is off-topic: When you got a good Job, a House, and have Kids, it is like Catnip to MILF's. out there.

They have Brady Bunch fantasies, and since they usually have a shitty opinion about their ex husbands, you look like fucking Saint Jude taking care of all these kids yourself.

I get plenty of sex, but they all want to cling on like fucking squids during mating season...

Truth is, I have had enough pussy that now I just want some occasionally - not a full-time live-in type that suddenly wants you to buy new furniture because "she" picked this stuff out. You catch my drift?
>>
>>665875645
plot twist that young dude turns out to be the son of the woman you fucked 20 years ago
>>
>>665876326
share nudes
>>
>>665876633
you were dealing with the wrong kind of women.
>>
>>665877082
Nicely done!
>>
>>665876806

Yeah - I think we all fuckin' cheat. That's just the way we're wired.

But being honest here - I had NO idea that women in their 30's/40's cheated as much as they do. I have no less than 5 friends who's wives did the same fucking thing.

Someone should write a book to warn all the younger /b/ro's in their 20's about how to expect their wives to one day pull this shit on them. It's like women of a certain age want to reclaim their youth by fucking younger dudes.
>>
>be me
>have single mom neighbor, she 10 or so years older than me
>sorta become friends
>have a bbq with my friends, invite cause watev
>get drunk, later bang her
>bang her off an on
>fast forward like a year
>she gets married
>wellfunwhileitlasted.jpg
>doesn't stop her from wanting the D
>continue banging her while her hubby was work
>this goes on till I moved outta town

Never got caught but I did feel bad about it. The dude she married was a nice guy, sorta beta, pretty sure she married him for his money.
>>
>>665877086
Old mobile phone, had it hidden in gallery lock, didnt transfer it to new phone.
>>
>>665877318
Perhaps it's the Bro-mentality that pushes these women into the arms of better men?
>>
>>665877082

Wouldn't that be a trip - but no. She had 2 daughters who were also SMOKIN' hot - but they both knew I was fucking their mom, and sided with Dad - so they hated me something awful.

I moved 2 states away years after that, so I never heard from anyone over that side of the world again.
>>
>>665874485
Nice!
>>
>>665875645
Damn son
>>
>>665877492

Let us know when it happens to you - because if it hasn't already, it will. I have a pretty diverse group of friends, some high level executives, lawyers, military officers, forklift drivers, you name it - same shit happened to these guys that happened to me.

"Better" implies that *I* was "better" at 26... kek. At that age, I was nothing but a life support system for a cock that couldn't get enough pussy...
>>
>>665877882

> At that age, I was nothing but a life support system for a cock that couldn't get enough pussy

Fucking kek and same. I look back at my 20's and it seems like it was my only function and purpose.
>>
>>665877882
You're what 65 and using kek? Kill yourself you tumor
>>
>>665878077
one day you'll get older, anon....if you're lucky....
>>
Cheated multiple times in my marriage. Caught several. Keeps threatening to divorce but she doesn't, so I go back to cheating.

Currently just started an affair with a married woman about ten years younger than me who says she has the 7 year itch. Met online, kissed first time recently. Feels good man.
>>
>>665873069
I once cheated on my fuck buddy with my girlfriend.
Didn't get caught or at least he hasn't confronted us.
Doesn't matter. Had sex.
>>
I haven't cheated yet, but I've been heavily debating it these past few months. I should just get divorced, but the thrill of it is part of the appeal.
>>
>>665876326
I have stiry about twin sister aswell, i fucked one few years ago, cheated gf aswell with her but got caught. All forgiven. Latley the second sister wants my d. We get drunk, we laugh, she tells me wats she is wearing, trying too hard with over knees socks, mini skirts at our drinks and shit like that, she even slept at my house one night bcs "cant go home drunk like that", i just slept on other side of bed. I dont know, im cold towards her bcs i think she will down me. I owe her a night of drinkinh bcs of stupid bet, oh ye my gf is totally oke me going to drinks with her, twin sister of girl i cheated her with.
>>
>>665874872
Faggot
>>
>>665874698
You know the rules. Tell the story
>>
First sex up: married woman
second sex up: with woman who's baby daddy of two kids just got out of jail earlier that day.
Cheated on second sex up with 5 seperate women.
Feels bad bro.
>>
>>665879944
''''''''Separate. my bad.
>>
>>665879944
ps. im white upper middle class, not nignog status romping rats
>>
I got caught in the end, but it's a great story

>Was a few years ago
>Arrange a deal with 4 best buds
>Take a leap of faith and decide to buy a small apartment with them
>Cool place, used exclusively for cheatin on our wives
>Have great fun in it

>The somehow shit gets cray, i end up fucking their wives
>Luke, one of my friends was a weirdo, recorded everything
>One day he decided to revenge
>Loser set me up with murder of a girl i fucked and he liked with the other 4 friends
>The other friend confesses it, i'm free, and weirdo kills himself

Read capital letters.
>>
I cheated on my ex so many times last year. We went to school together and had been together for a year and a bit but then we went to different unis and p much straightaway I realised that a long distance relationship just wasnt going to work for me but I couldnt bring myself to end it. Also my parents were always kind of strict so going to uni was my first bit of proper freedom and I had a lot of one night stands in my first year, like most weekends. I finally ended it after about 8 months, idk how many times I cheated in that time but a lot :/
Anyway no it wasnt worth it I should have ended it straight away and even thought it never came out I felt terrible about it and I'll never do it again.
>>
>>665874581
Hhhmm........fuck you got me good.
>>
File: 1453910180834.gif (2MB, 400x531px) Image search: [Google]
1453910180834.gif
2MB, 400x531px
Go to club with friends.

Go home with chick.

Jump on her trampoline.

Make out. Touch her tits. Go to put hand into pants. She stops me. Says she has bf. I laugh say I have gf.

She goes inside.

I go home.

Didn't get caught.
>>
>>665880161
This is embarassing, I fucked up

>Was a few years ago
>Arrange a deal with 4 best buds
>Take a leap of faith and decide to buy a small apartment with them
>Cool place, used exclusively for cheatin on our wives
>Have great fun in it

>THE shit somehow gets cray, i end up fucking their wives

>Luke, one of my friends was a weirdo, recorded everything
>One day he decided to revenge
>Friend set me up with murder of a girl i fucked and he liked with the other 3 friends
>The other friend confesses it, i'm free, and weirdo kills himself
>>
>>665880386
>Jump on her trampoline
is that a euphemism for something?
>>
>>665878077

Not 65.

Kids think they invented everything, including language.

Grow up, sonny-boy. The world existed before you, and will be here long after you're gone. We didn't invent any of it...

Kek.
>>
>>665880656
Nope she had a trampoline in her backyard. It was fucking sick. Best part of the night.
>>
>>665873069
STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
>>
>>665873833
If you have regular thresomes why would you lie about some girl?
>>
>>665880848
What do you mean?
>>
>>665880161
I watched this movie anon, nice try though. Not a bad movie, would've done the same thing Dredd did in it, or at least tried and then do the thing the glasses guy did.
>>
>>665873069
>Who?
Some ugly cunt that I go to uni with
>Caught?
Nope
>Worth it?
Eh not really, my gf is hotter but I was really drunk
>>
ITT virgins
>>
> Was fighting with me girl a lot about sex
> kinda break up her best friend behind to text me
> says she wants a threesome with us, girl is not want.
> kinda trying to fix relationship but still mad
> get bj from her best friend was pretty good
> still with GF best friend is now married, was rubbing her foot up my leg while her husband was having dinner with us.
Eh wasn't worth, still annoyed with girlfriend fighting about the same shit. Got a few girls that want to fuck me hard to say no..
>>
>>665875645
>having kids

retard.
>>
File: yooooolololoooo.gif (2MB, 260x208px) Image search: [Google]
yooooolololoooo.gif
2MB, 260x208px
>>665881624
Welcome! Good that you introduced yourself!
>>
File: ag.jpg (28KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
ag.jpg
28KB, 460x287px
>>665881643
>with me girl
>"me julie"
>>
26 here. Cheated twice on my fiancée, once with a fat 18 year old and once with a 31 year old stretch marked mother of two. Cheated on all my exes as well (6 of them). I fucking hate myself for doing it since I love my girl but nothing gets me off like cheating. Almost got caught with the bitch with kids since I played it wrong, told her I was single and she snooped me down. Some tips for cheaters:

>Preferably, she's in a relationship too
>Don't tell her you're single
>If you want to make it regular; save her number as an existing female acquaintance your girl doesn't know too well(i.e. a colleague)
>Be cold, act cold. If she smells something's up, you're not cut out for cheating and should stop/break it off with your gf
>Never admit to cheating. It will ruin your fucking life unless you move far away.
>If confronted, with no way out: slip her a piece of the truth. "I kissed her while drunk" sounds better than "I fucked her bare in the ass while stone cold sober"
>If you adhered to #1: she'll cover for you. Get your stories straight

Feel free to add/correct these.
>>
>>665881870
Top kek, wrote that up on my phone. Forgive me sirs. True story tho
>>
>>665874698
not pic related fag.
>>
>>665881914
Oh, and the one that got me out of the single mom pinch:

>Ignore her like shit if she tries to contact you. Don't answer unknown calls/texts, friend requests from her/people you don't know, etc. It's just sex, eventually she'll get bored and leave. If she doesn't she's a crazy clingy bitch and no one will believe her anyway
>>
>>665877882
>I have a pretty diverse group of friends

a lot of people think this, but it's never true. you have a group of friends who generally think like you do, that's why you are friends.

in the end they dated same type of girls, married same type of girls. I see the same shit all the time. 99% of marriages are to unmarriable women. Men do not understand this. Very, very, very few women are actually of marriagable decree. It has nothing to do with their family or standing but purely who they are as people. If your girl is not morally superior, physically superior, a genius, and gifted/talented in some way, why would you marry her?

Do all men talk themselves into believing their women are exceptional like that?
>>
>>665881914
Where do you find married women open to cheating? Tinder and apps, the bar scene, places like the gym, or other?
>>
>>665882256
Married a boring woman who is above average attractive, but based on physicality alone, hardly worth marrying. I tell everyone, even in front of her, that marriage is stupid and that they shouldn't do it. I made a mistake and should've just let her walk. I've never even attempted to lie to myself that this chick was worth it. She's not exceptional. It was retarded.
>>
>>665882308
okcupid, meetme, tinder, etc

why go out to a bar and waste money when you can just set up a sure thing. theres so many cock hungry women out there
>>
>>665881914
If you're going to cheat, do it with somebody who has as much to lose as you do.
>>
>>665882308
I go sailing in foreign countries with my bros once a year. I fuck them there. I don't shit where I eat and neither should you
>>
>>665883012
Yeah, I'm feeling that, plus I don't want to post my face all over dating sites. That's just asking someone who knows me to find out about it and start shit. I'd never go that route.
>>
File: 1436206667793.jpg (16KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
1436206667793.jpg
16KB, 209x248px
Cheated with gal who was about 20 years older than me. She wasn't even that good looking but she was so into me it I fell for it.

On the plus side her pussy was super tight. Even tighter than my wife's on our wedding night.

Feel bad about it. Will go to my grave with the secret.
>>
>>665882659
My wife is fantastic in every way except in the bedroom. I need to fuck at least once a day, but her libido has waned over the years, and she's pretty vanilla in bed.
>>
>>665883403
Same, except my wife is also not very interesting. She's not one to just ponder things, or talk about interesting subjects, or know what goes on in the world if it's not on one of the 3 websites she visits daily.

But the vanilla sex is starting to get to me a decade plus in.
>>
>>665883403
That's why I'm here:>>665878292

Same situation. I shouldn't have gotten married, I don't think I believe in monogamy and I need sex a lot. Not just sex, but interesting sex.
>>
>>665883171

A little more info: She was so into me she'd fly in from her home state just to fuck me in a hotel all weekend. Had a ex that didn't give her any and I was in shape and could fuck like a mad man.
>>
>>665883403
>>665883782
Did either of you attempt to bridge the interesting sex gap before finding greener pastures on the side? Did they flat out reject the idea of something more fun, or are you operating under the impression that it'd be a fruitless effort?
>>
>>665883403
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my wife, I love her to death. She's also vanilla in the bedroom but it still feels amazing each and every time. She's funny, true to me, attractive, intelligent and makes me relax and not go fucking crazy. I've realized that my cheating is just me wanting to try something new once in a while. I truly feel bad for you anons not satisfied with your marriage. That said, it's a pretty harsh blow finding out I'm the one who's fucked up, and not my marriage.
>>
>>665881208

I loved the movie, we need more movies like that... If you know any, feel free to recommend.
>>
>>665882659
>I tell everyone, even in front of her

damn son, no need to be mean to your wife just because you're bitter
>>
>>665873069
Man hands
>>
>>665883974
Actually yes. Many times. I told her before we got married I think I'd rather be in an open relationship.

Several times after we got married I told her how disappointed I was in our sex life. That I'd like to swing, have more threesomes or foursomes, etc. She gave me one mff threesome a few years ago and I thought things were going to start heading in a better direction. That was it though, she was later repulsed by the idea of doing it again. So.. here I am. About an hour or so before I go meet my lover.
>>
Okay I contribute, since I haven't fucked single woman in years

>be me
>be a fucking great at my job
>my job is not to an hero
>there's this really hot milf in the project we're doing
>she's hotter than sun
>she has a daughter instead of sun
>aww yeah
>I almost an hero
>fml no my fault

few months later

>this milf is hotter than sun
>me and her daughter work together for few next month
>"don't hit on my daughter"
>challengeaccepted.jpg
>"okay"
>I never get to hit on her daughter cause this bitch makes a really disturbing comment to one 11 yo kid
>"Your dick ain't as long as anons"
>u wot!?
>she's 9/10 so my dick doesn't care

week later

>we chat one day and we decide to meet
>"okay anon let's get beer"
>"fine by me"
>we go to my place
>we talk like hours and she complains about her bf
>decide to make a move
>30s later I'm nailing her like it's going to be last time before I die
>we keep going for hours
>afterwards she starts chat and we start disgussing how we keep this shit as a secret since she has a bf

Nowadays she keeps coming my place weekly, most of the time she gets ride from her bf. She's amazing, my back always bleeds when she leaves.
>>
File: Heinz Meixner.jpg (656KB, 845x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Heinz Meixner.jpg
656KB, 845x1024px
>>665875645
you didn't force anybody into alimony, karma failed you
>>
>>665883782
I'm happily married, and would probably be dead if she hadn't shown up in my life. I'm just fucked up sexually.

>>665883974
Yes. We have our moments, but kinky to her means cowgirl, lol. Also, she's not really into oral either. :/

>>665884122
Exactly.
>>
my ex cheated on me

>Co-worker flirts with her
>she flirts back
>few months later she goes to his house
>cheats on me with him
>3 hours later she calls up crying about it
>says she feels terrible "will you stay with me?"
>"no"
>hang up and never spoke with her again
>>
Had a. Amazing girlfriend senior year of high school. I was never popular so when I started being some edgy drugy faggot bitches flocked to me.
I let the drugs and sluts get to me and lost one of the best girlfriends of my life.
I don't get upset about it anymore cause I realized I asked for it and she's happy now but I did ruin of the best relationships I ever had and got nothing in return.
Yes it was fun but I do regret it 3 years later.
If you think a bitch is good for you, don't let being a faggot interfere. Lesson for the day kids
>>
>>665884122
>I've realized that my cheating is just me wanting to try something new once in a while.

way to let yourself off easy
>>
File: 1449501870523.gif (420KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1449501870523.gif
420KB, 400x289px
>>665884721
this is how you handle shit.
>>
>>665884827
I could've written that there's something wrong with me, that I'm a cruel bastard for doing that behind her back, but it's not exactly the thread for it. Everyone ITT have had the same thoughts and they're probably tired of hearing it. But yes, I'm fucked up, it's not normal and I'm a stupid shit for betraying my wife. And I want to try something new once in a while.
>>
>be 18 year old me
>college in a new city
>girlfriend also studies in same city but has a different appartment
>one day i leave the keys to my house inside the fuckin house
>have to wait for house mates
>lady next door sees me and says I can wait in her place
>42 year old with a 13 year old kid. Her husband died in a car crash 2 years earlier
>she is cool. have a nice talk and sort of become friends
>a month later I notice she looks really fuckin sad
>knock on her door and tell her that
>fuckin kid is making stupid shit because father died. sometimes she cries because all that
>after we talk for a while she just kisses me
>we end up fucking like crazy
>better body than I expected and knows what to do in bed
>after sex she tells me she doesnt want anything serious or whatever. just a man she can trust and fuck her when she needs
>finewiththat.jpg
>for 3 years, when my girlfriend is not around and her kid is not around, I fuck the shit out of her
>she is up to anything. anal, swallowing, you name it
No one ever found out. Not even my house mates. Sure they would notice that I would be out for some time but they all assumed I was either with my girlfriend or going for a walk (I did that a lot)
>Eventually break up with girlfriend after she found out I fucked a girl when I was drunk in a party
>Finish college
>Old bitch is in love with me and I know it but for me is just sex
>Leave the house and go back to my hometown
>Dont even say goodbye to old bitch. One day I fuck her, the next day I'm gone
>Never hear from her again
I dont regret it. At all
>>
>>665883403
I'm in similar situation, married aome 8 years to a girl whos fairly hot and I love and all, but sex is mostly pretty vanilla. Getting really repetitive, nothing new for years. I have tried to spice things up, have started a dozen conversations trying to find something kinky we could do together. But she is apparently not into anything too different or not willing to admit whatever it is. So, I've thought more and more about cheating the past couple years. But I have always prided myself on my loyalty. Besides, i have 2 great kids and wouldnt want to screw up my very awesome family. So, fuck all you cheating bastards. I'll sit on my high horse until I cant stand it any more and end up cheating one night in some drunken condition.
>>
>>665885401
>Cheating = fucking up your marriage and family

No one needs to know, anon. Just be smart about it.
>>
Man, you guys with vanilla wives just need to coach them up a bit!

They all want to be sluts in bed, part of your job is to show them how and to make them understand that you can still respect them outside the bedroom AND fuck like animals with them.

Difficulty = I've been married 17 years
>>
>>665881624
>>
>>665885401
I used to think "I'll never cheat on her. I'm better than that. I can control myself." But as I get older, I get less and less patience with her in general, especially when it comes to my raging libido that she barely satisfies. Plus when you see people in your life that get to have a lot of sexual fun that you're not having, you realize that it's a very real possibility that you're just letting pass you by, and it fucking sucks.

It could be worse, I could be my friends who are like you and have kids and who are fed up in their marriages but can't be as reckless as me.
>>
File: 0551001258.jpg (43KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
0551001258.jpg
43KB, 500x670px
>>665884721
proud of you bro
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.