[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing you've ever done and did

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 21

File: Magikarp.jpg (174KB, 441x421px) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp.jpg
174KB, 441x421px
What's the worst thing you've ever done and did you get away with it?
>>
>>665850467
Rape, yes.
>>
>>665850600
>greentext
>>
>>665850600
You're a terrible person. I wish I could down vote your comment.
>>
I once had drunk sex with a 9/10 girl after doing some cocaine.
The bad thing is that she was 17 and it was the first time she took heavy drugs.
I met her few weeks later doing hella ketch at a party and she said was all my fault.
Felt bad.
>>
>be me, around the age of 17
>got my license less than 6 months ago
>decide to extract DXM from cough syrup
>winrar
>take a huge dose
>cant feel much, tripping the fuck out
>go for a drive, swerving all over the road doing around 100-130km/h
>arrive at girlfriends house
>no one other than myself knows
>>
>Be me
>Be 15
>Parents are out of town with sister on a soccer trip
>Xbox Live membership runs out
>Call dad
>"Hey dad, can I use your credit card to buy more Xbox live?"
>"Sure anon, my number is etc."
>Put it in, buy 3 more months of live
>Flash to the next day
>Go on Xbox Live Marketplace
>Friend tells me about this game, Batman Arkham Asylum
>Press to buy, forgetting card had already been put in
>It automatically charges it
>I think I have free money
>Go on ludicrous spending spree
>End up draining my dad's checking account
>Already poor family
>Dad comes home
>A week later dad pulls me into the computer room
>"Anon, did you buy anything on Xbox?"
>"No dad, just the 3 months for $20 like I said"
>"Well, looks like you got hacked then son."
>Go down to bank and explain what happened
>Go along with dad's "hacked" story
>Feel guilt and shame whenever my dad talked about money problems for years to come

Only just recently found out he got it back when he was talking about online marketplaces awhile ago, I always thought I spent money he'd saved for years but I guess the bank believed him. He still doesn't know and I'll never tell him.
>>
>>665851275
you have nothing to feel bad about if she consented at the time
>>
>>665851445
you know whats up
>>
>>665851396
>actually rode bicycle
>doing less than 2mph
>arrived at tree
>no one other than me and the tree know
>>
>>665851558
its just like, how the fuck you gon read someones mind, its their own fault they got into the situation
>>
>>665851185
b8
>>
>>665850467
Burned down couple of cars, yes.
>>
I had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>parents pay for rehab + counselling
>give me money to get back on my feet
>spend money on drugs with purpose to deal
>take all the drugs
>still a piece of shit
>>
me and some friends ransacked another kids house when we were kids. by ransacked i mean as much as like 4 twelve year olds could. turned his furniture upside down. broke his tv. emptied all the kitchen drawers into places the shouldnt be. left the fridge open.
>>
>>665852055
I feels. Best of luck to you
>>
>>665852347
>left the fridge open
DAAAAMN NIGGA YOU GON RUN UP HIS ELECTRIC BILL YOU COLD AS ICE CRACKA
>>
Once I went on /b/ and I've felt bad about it ever since.
>>
>>665850467

Fooled around with my cousin (not blood related) at my grandparent's house. I skirted death that entire weekend messing with her. If her parents or my grandparents found it, we would be dead. We both waited till past midnight when everyone was asleep to try and get together. Problem was, my grandfather was stationed in a room between us to make sure we didn't do anything (we did a terrible job hiding we wanted each other but I doubt they think we would actually follow through with it). In the end, the only option was for me to come to her pretending that I had to go to the bathroom. She was actually in there and we started fooling around. Now, this bathroom has no exits. And me being young, dumb, and full of cum didn't think about what would happen if someone decided to get up and use it. Well my grandmother did. And if she caught us and HER father found out, I was fucking dead. Again, there is NO fucking where to go. I actually opened up the cabinet under the bathroom sink wondering if I could get in there. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking because even a midget couldn't fit in that door and it was full anyway as if life was saying "No...today there's NO hope for you".

In the end, I got away with it. How? I'm not telling, but it's fucking HILARIOUS! I swear to god. Why am I not telling? Because some asshole on /b/ spoiled Star Wars death for me (I had forgot it came out that day I was browsing because normally I know better).

Hell, make up your own ending. Maybe it will be better than how I actually got away with it and what happened while I was getting away with it...but I doubt it.
>>
I once had sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation
>>
When I was younger I was a secretary/assistant at a local company on the days I was free from school (took notes at meetings, held his diary and answered his phone). The boss and I got along very well and sometimes talked on a personal level when we didn't have much to do. Sometimes we talked about his wife and even some personal stuff like their sex life. I often left him cutesy notes and had a bit of a crush on him. I was below the age of consent but we eventually had consensual sex every now and then. He was married, I knew he was, but I was young and stupid. He talked about how sometimes his wife suspected something because he had no sex drive anymore at home and how he managed to convince her it was nothing. During sex he often told me how I was much better and prettier and hearing that felt amazing and addictive to me. One night after work hours we were having sex in the office and his wife came over. We hurried to get dressed and let her in and she immediately said it smelled of sex. She called me a whore and she cried and they yelled at each other. He told me to go home and I did. The next day he called me and told me they fought for hours and she went home while he stayed at the office and she shot herself with his gun. She died.
>>
>>665850467
Fucking sauce?
>>
>>665850467
I did some fucked up stuff as teenager.
Burned down a forest near my school wich almost resulted in nearby houses burning down. (never played with fire after that)
Made a girl drink shit ton of vodka so that i could sleep with her when she barerly could say her own name. Only thing i got caught doing was when i stole someones creditcard and bought a shitton of stuff online.
I think those are pretty normal shit teenagers do though.
>>
>be me, like 8 yrs
>throw stone at car
>driver sees me
>start crying and run away
>>
>>665852465
why?
i dont deserve luck
>>
>>665853688
Yeas Adolf, they are :^)
>>
>>665852612
You monster.
>>
>>665852594
Come on /b/ro 4chan ruined starwars for me too but it was for the keks
Be a man finish the story and we can mourn han together RIP
>>
>>665853284
where do you live? or what is the age of consent where you life
>>
>>665853284
Good, you stupid whore. Figures the only thing he wanted you for was your body.
>>
I bullied a kid at park and forced him to eat dog crap or I'd beat him up. He did it and cried. Felt like an asshole for years, never bullied anyone again.
>>
>>665854380
That was me. I'm messed up because of it. Fuck you
>>
>>665853284
Tits....or gtfo.......?
>>
>>665853951
You don't deserve it, but you sure as hell need it lol
>>
>>665850467
i told a lie on the internet :^)
>>
I always thought /b/ were bullied fat kids. Now i can see.. You are the bullies.
>>
>>665852594
>Now, this bathroom has no exits.
but how did you get in there in the first place then anon?
>>
>>665853284
Now is your turn to pick up the gun.
There are no words describing how disgusting you could be
>>
bmpp
>>
>>665851578
kek'd
>>
File: 1409514499009.png (86KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1409514499009.png
86KB, 283x283px
>>665850467
Sure why not, I'll take the bait.

Dealing drugs at my school. They caught on, could never get enough evidence to do anything.

After a few times of this, I devise devious plot:

Report myself as selling on certain days (by this point I knew who the snitches were, I told em false deetz)

Happens 3 or 4 times before on the 4th or 5th I arrive with a lawyer

>drop $10k lawsuit
>gg.exe
>>
>>665853977
4chan ruined the starwars spoiler but Disney ruined starwars far more than any spoilers could ruin that shit feast of a movie.
>>
>>665850467

back in the 90's, I downloaded a song off napster.

i also took a couple of grapes at the grocery stuff last week.

>get on my level fags
>>
I made a kid suicidal
He tried to commit suicide 3 times
Lmao
>>
I ripped the tag off a mattress.

Mattress company is still looking for me, to this day
>>
>>665854124
California, so 18

>>665854310
>>665854805
>>665855210
Haters
>>
What's a dub?
>>
>>665855819
so how old were you when this happened
>>
File: 1447210048420.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1447210048420.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>665855840
>>
>>665855882
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Well I think I got away with tearing a tendon because I been doing this instant orgasm shit for an hour and all that happened is my wrist feels hot and feels wet SO IT DONT TEAR A TENDON
DONT POST DUMB SHIT THAT DONT WORK
>>
>>665853284
Were you a top or bottom?
>>
>>665852055
This is what I hate about humanity.

They get themselves into these fucking stupid situations that negatively affect nearly everyone they meet that can be EASILY avoided if you just had some actual responsibility and decided to actually be a fucking adult.
>>
>>665852503
kek
>>
WELL I GOT AWAY WIFH DOING THIS INSTANT ORGASM SHIT THATS FOR SURE CUZ I BEEN DOING IT FOR AN HOUR AND ALL IS HAPPEN IS MY WRIST FEELS WET AND HOT
>>
File: 1324606991720.jpg (18KB, 425x406px) Image search: [Google]
1324606991720.jpg
18KB, 425x406px
>>665851437
>>Be 15
>>I think I have free money
>>
>>665856136
>>665856358

you're either 12 or master trolle
>>
>>665856397
This. There's no way a 15 year old can be that fucking stupid. People don't give 15 year olds enough credit. I mean, at that stage, they're literally learning complex math that studies say 20% of adults don't know. You must've been a real dumbass.
>>
About 15 years, old, and equal age 2nd cousin and I were in the back of car for about a 1 hour road trip. She was sleeping a little so I creeped my hand up her leg and then down her pants. She squirmed a, little but didn't "wake" as I pet her pussy.
>>
>>665856699
Ever heard of a joke?
>>
>>665856171
What does that mean
>>
Nice dub rape man
>>
>>665856846
>He's implying that you're a dude. Because there are no girls on the internet.
>>
>>665853688
You live in Ohio dont you?
>>
>>665851185
Rape is good casual
>>
>>665850467
I killed Michael Jackson. Yes.
>>
>>665850467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6-4V3E38Wc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLaBTAMqaZ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwE64PBMHI

i miss her
>>
I hit Annie. Yes, but I dont think shes ok
>>
Watched a vine, died of cringe
>>
The only thing that comes to mind is stealing money from the church.
>One of those big water cooler jugs filled with money.
>Mostly coins, but a couple 20s on top.
>Tipped the jug on its side and fished them out.
>Bought a tennis racket from a buddy.
>Still have it.
>Still go to church.
>Think about it all the time and wonder if I'm fucked.
>>
>>665856758
Likely OP thought there was a glitch that resulted in him getting free games, and thought that he was exploiting said glitch.

Also, I think we give 15 year olds exactly enough credit. In spit of learning complex maths, they are still inexperienced and stupid. Almost every single one of us did some really dangerous and stupid shit at that age.
>>
>>665857527
I stuck my dick in crazy at 15... Should have listened to my father
>>
>>665851896
Under rated post.
>>
>>665857735
you mean overrated meme
>>
File: OhMyGaga.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
OhMyGaga.gif
1MB, 245x245px
when I was 17 (4 years ago) I cried rape on my BF after I found texts on his phone saying that he was planning on dumping me (I suspected for a while he was also cheating). I thought it was fair as he was dumping me merely weeks after I was diagnosed with pretty bad depression and I wanted him to suffer for making things worse.

He was sentenced to 8 years but was found hanged in his cell 18 months into his prison sentence after his appeal failed. His parents and family all believed me and his parents treat me like their own daughter now. They even put down a pretty big deposit on my apartment to help me "get back on my feet". They've never even visited his grave and only a cousin of his that he hadn't seen since childhood turned up for his funeral because of what they believe he did to me. Not really proud or ashamed just...meh..
>>
>>665850467
How can I get a gf that looks like this sucking dick?
>>
I once strangled a cat.

I was 12 years old and upset after getting bullied at school, and it looked a lot like the neighbour's out-doors cat who often sat in our garden. I reached out to pet it, but then it clawed me in my hand.

I didn't strangle it to death, I realised what I was doing in time and let go. But it just laid there on the ground, staring in the distance and panting rapidly. I ran away and don't know what happened to him afterwards.
>>
>>665851896
you fucking animal.
>>
File: edgemaster.jpg (63KB, 777x432px) Image search: [Google]
edgemaster.jpg
63KB, 777x432px
>>665858146
nice b8 m8
>>
File: wew.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>665858146
>>
I left my 8 year old boy and my wife in 2011 and haven't looked back since. I had enough of it one night, left my phone on the kitchen table, took a total of $8k and left at 2AM. Just walked out. No conversation, no argument. Not even a note or a letter and I haven't looked back since.

They both soon realized how good they had it when I was around. She never worked since we got married but the last I heard she was working
every shift and all the hours she can get breaking her back at fucking Walmart to pay the bills and she's way behind on mortgage payments. This was in November so for all I know she could have lost the house.

I now live it up in Cartagena in Colombia, own a bar and I couldn't be happier. You should see the women out here. No regrets.
>>
I've been having an affair with my best buddy since childhoods wife and he still doesn't know. He served 2 tours of Afghan and one in Iraq and each time he was away it would start up again.

He came back wounded from his last tour and I would visit him in the hospital and sit in on his physio sessions to encourage him. Only most of the time I was banging his wife a few hours later. He's recovered pretty well since, but he's all fucked up from the PTSD. Our affair still carries on even now as she constantly complains about how he has no desire to sleep with her and that he came back from his last tour "half the man he was when he left".
>>
>be 16 me
Fuck greentext I'm on the phone
Be at party
Lots of alcohol and girls
Be a beta like I was and pleb out and go to bed at 10
Wake up when these two women come into room drunk af
They laugh at me
I get up to leave bedroom
>hadboner.exe
They giggle
No not that, I'm a comfortable 7"
They were like 40
First time I ate pussy
And only three some
And after I finished in one, she pushed me down and made me eat my cum out of her vag...
Swear to fucking God it's true, and I've told this story before.

Still like to fuck older women...
>>
>>665857519
you're fucked. put the tennis racket in the collection
>>
>>665852594
spoiler: his grandma walked in on him ballz deep in his cousin. he told her to turn around and pull her granny panties down. then he fucked her in the ass and came in her eye. she never spoke a word of it, so long as he promised to come by every weekend and do it again. to this day his grandmother has a perpetually sore butthole and red eyes that never seem to get better.
>>
>>665858317
kek'd in my pants
>>
>>665858563

I came
>>
>used to go to squat parties & illegal raves
>met a group at service station on way to a rave
>their car was full, a girl came in our car rest of journey
>give her ketamine at rave
>see her dead in bush few hours later
>illegal rave - her body was left there for months before it was found
>>
>>665858648
Grand idea. That's a sure way to get into heaven.
Hallelujah, brother!
>>
>>665850467
>friends grandad gets 5 grand from dead relative
>lets us use his card to get cash out for stuff he needs from the shop
>he suggests we use it to buy shit for ourselves
>end up spending about 4 grand in 3 months on food, weed and alcohol
>living like kings
>grandad finds out about missing cash
>thinks it was due to a guy on the phone he spoke to about PPI
>never found out
>>
>>665858507
I can understand not giving a shit about your wife but don't you ever miss your son or worry about him?
>>
>>665858848
(Friend suggested it)
>>
>>665858563
Ate...y-y-y-your own cum anon?
>>
>>665858920
The relationship was fine until he came along. He's disappointed me in many ways so why should I care? He's her problem now
>>
File: 1453927982576.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1453927982576.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>665852347
>left the fridge open
ANARCHY
N
A
R
C
H
Y
>>
I shot a cat with a dart round from an air gun. It didn't die as I only shot it in the leg but I felt terrible about it for weeks.
>>
>>665858538
As someone who did 6 deployments btw Iraq and Afghanistan and saw many good men destroyed in those wars only to come home to cheating spouses, I really hope something awful happens to you one day.
>>
>>665855149
But your on /b/ so this is proof that we're not all bullies. Fuking idiot!
>>
>>665859092
black man detected
>>
>have boyfriend I really like
>mostly just a sex thing
>doubt he wanted anything long term
>afraid he might leave me eventually
>use pin to poke holes in boyfriend's condoms so he could get me pregnant
>success
>shotgun wedding

I'm happy in our marriage and I think he mostly is too, so it worked out, but I do feel a little guily.
>>
>>665859092
I'm sure you've disappointed him in many ways as well. Of course, he's a child, while you're an "adult".
>>
File: amiright.jpg (66KB, 795x600px) Image search: [Google]
amiright.jpg
66KB, 795x600px
>met someone in the night who had a unique character.txt
>hinted that she wanted a night with me
>went to her apartment.
>light next to the door.jpg
> I turned it on.
>She unlocked the door.exe
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur.

nevergotcaught.flac
>>
>be me
>be 13
> cousin comes over
> we slept in same bed
> i grab my phone while jamming my penis near her crotch
>she gets horny and moans
>sex
>cum in her ass
> never talked about it again.
>>
Shot a mugger in self defense.
But I didn't shoot to kill. Didn't aim for the chest.
I purposely shot this fuckers dick off.
>>
File: Yeah.gif (2MB, 378x288px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah.gif
2MB, 378x288px
>be 17
>driving home from school
>see old couple walking on side of road
>TargetAcquired.jpg
>speed up behind them
>they don't know I'm there
>as I pass I lean on the horn
>laugh ass off
>look back in my mirror
>old man is crumpled on the road clutching his chest with his wife bent over him
>MFW I gave an old man a heart attack

Still do it to this very day when I spot some elderly people walking along while I'm out cruisin. Maybe once or twice a month. Never got that 2nd heart attack yet though.
>>
>>665853284
Eh, he was making a conscious decision, ain't nothing to feel guilty about.
>>
>>665859548
kill yourself
>>
>>665859548
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 5/7
>>
>>665852594
>young, dumb, full of cum
This is used to describe young pornstars that have been creampied.
>mfw literal faggot
>>
>>665858538
You win, as a vet that came home to a cheating husband. Its sad how little you care about your 'friend'
>>
Destroying a church from the inside
>>
kidnapped a guy, beat the shit out of him and abandoned him in another state he was too afraid to tell anyone.
>>
>>665858920
Fell for the bait, son. Fuking newfags
>>
>>665850467
Shooting Olof Palme
>>
>be 11
>mom just decided shes a strong independent woman who dont need no man and divorced my dad
>we end up having to move in rent in a dump of an apartment, electricity and water was barely working, no chance of any heating or hot water at all
>never had the option to stay with my dad
>she brings in a fat smily metalhead
>tells me they love eachother
>tells me shes pregnant
>metalhead abandons the ship when he finds out about the kid
>mom still wants to keep it
>she has no job, lives off my child support and off what she gets from her mom
>i threaten suicide if she doesnt abort it and that i'd make sure to have my grandma know why i did it
>she gets rid of it
>realize now 10 years later i was 2edgy and shouldve let my mom have the kid and be disowned by my grandma so i get everything
>no one else in my family knows
>feelsbadman
>>
When I was 19 met up with a 14 year old emo chick, she wanted sex so bad, she was very cute so I just had sex with her, I don't regret it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (375KB, 1024x888px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
375KB, 1024x888px
>>665850467
I've been messing around with my mom since I was 14. It was partly to blame for her marriage falling apart with my now ex-stepdad. Thankfully nobody knows

>pic very much related.
>>
>>665857519
No youre so fucked. The big boogyman in the sky is going to smite you unless you give all your money to the church
>>
>>665860002
Guilty about her death not his cheating
>>
>>665861656
any more pics of those epic tits?
>>
>>665859005
Better then someone else's!
>>
>>665855608
>Lmao
>>
>>665851437

bullshit, if you chargeback xbox or steam you get permabanned
>>
>>665858538
I hope you die by his hands
>>
Kill someone and hide the body in Lordswood woods. U.K. fag. Big hole dug by foresters. Body in. Huge tree trunk on top. Top off with dirt. Never got caught.jpeg.
>>
>>665862878
Not true
>>
>>665859092
8/8 gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>665860431
You think because bang bros uses it they've made it up and it wasnt a saying before that? You're a fucking idiot
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (127KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
127KB, 500x614px
>>665860381
>5/7
>>
>>665852594
You "forgot" the most anticipated movie in 20 years was coming out that day? Fuck you, liar.
>>
>>665853284
Did you ever fuck him again?
>>
>>665864090
not everyone is a beta neck beard that memorises film release dates of shitty sci fi films
>>
>>665853912
I laughed for some reason 10/10
>>
>>665857519
Seriously you stole to buy a fucking tennis racket? Fuck the church man the real crime is that you didn't buy something cooler like a nerf gun or a big bag of Xanax.
>>
File: 00.png (101KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
101KB, 250x250px
>>665864090
>the most anticipated movie in 20 years
>Literally a kids film
>>
>>665863148
Finished off the cunt with an iron bar for selling me fake weed. Or trying to.
>>
>>665861656

Greentext the story faggot
>>
>>665861286
You did nothing but proving a 11 y.o. kid outsmarts a brave, independent and hard-working single mom.
>>
>>665865345

>things that never happened.jpg
>>
>>665864685
The whole fucking world was talking about it asshole. It was on the news, internet, TV, newspapers, social media.
>>
>>665864930
2 billion. Fuck you
>>
>>665865375
Will do faggatron.
>>
>>665864896
well, i was 14, and there were no nerf guns then, and i didn't even know about drugs
>>
Broke up the relationship of a friend so I could fuck the girl. He went into severe depression after that, I fucked her for a month or so then gave her the flick.

That's far from the worst I've done, it was just on my mind because I got pissed at myself the other day for not getting any nudes of her while we were fucking. She had a 10/10 ass.
>>
>>665864223
Only a couple times but I couldn't deal with the guilt and quit. That was 11 years ago
>>
>>665865932
>Bee me
>b/20 years ago
>Need weed man
>Local kid sells me fake ass weed
>wtf.org
>Give me my money back cuntlord
>Cuntlords mates attack me no.reason.avi.

Contd
>>
I let my creepy old neighbor molest my wife while she was passed out drunk.
>>
Shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die. Ended up in Folsom Prison.
>>
>>665866430
>Feel rage
>Not a fair fight.
>Cunt basically robbed me with help of faggit friends
>Fastforward two weeks

Contd
>>
Tried to stab a guy but missed and he got away.Could have been charged with attempted murder if he had gone to cops.

Tried to beat a bouncer with an iron pipe while on meth but he got away too lol.

In hindsight,its good that im a slow runner.
>>
When i was 12 i used to spend every weekend at my grandmas house. started doing sex experiments on my cousin that was 10 after everyone went to sleep. Never fucked her just got my dick sucked a bunch of times and licked her pussy. Just went to her wedding a few months ago. Im really curious if she told her new husband about this.
>>
>>665866430
>>665866632

not you, faggot. the guy who was pounding his mom.
>>
>>665866667

Almost quints. Not surprising you failed that awesome get though, you even fail at being a degenerate methhead fucktard.
>>
>>665865722
one of the worst films I have ever seen. just a moneymaking piece of shit
>>
>>665858309
This would be an amazing scene in a movie.
>>
>>665866121

You're a cunt, what if the guy killed himself?
>>
>>665866632
>Out getting drunk with friend.
>feels goodman.
>Walking home after a lot of cider see cuntlord on same woodland path.
>see old scaffold bar
>see big hole from uprooted tree
>Seize the moment.com

Contd
>>
>>665858507
Do they live down in baltimore jack? Did you go out for a ride and you never came back? everybody's got a hungry heart
>>
>>665850467

I once fucked my former dealers dog in the ass because he gave me a gram of good good for 75 when it was only supposed supposed to be 40. I hate scams.
>>
File: 1282821527822.jpg (10KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
1282821527822.jpg
10KB, 264x282px
>>665858146

too obvious
>>
>Bullied many kids in highschool, made their life miserable
>Cheated on many exams at a top tier Uni, got excelent grades
>Crashed a car drunk, got money from the insurance company
>Stole bottles of alcohol from clubs
>Cheated on my girlfriend multiple times and still attracted to sex with strangers
>Stole entry tickets from a cashier at a club, got in for free

I'm a bad person.
>>
>>665858507

Nigger radar is off the scale
>>
>>665858748
lmao how much fucking k did you give her?
>>
>>665866967
>pick up iron bar as cuntlord pushes past me.
>hit back of skull
>bonesshatter.mp4
>body twitching on floor.
>nogoindown4this.co.uk
>Roll cuntlord into hole
>notsure.if death. Dgaf not goin down.

Contd
>>
>>665851437
>>I think I have free money
are you female, homo or mentally retarded?
>>
File: me.jpg (97KB, 634x746px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
97KB, 634x746px
>>665850467
unauthorized controlled demolition, what do you think?
>>
>>665850467
The absolute worst thing I've ever done was being a faggot OP who did not start.

These days you can get away with it.
>>
>>665856171
Power bottom
>>
Ok.

Grew up with one best mate.
We stayed over at each other's house
Played MarioKart SNES all the fucking time.
Smoked together, he'll we smoked two cigs at the same time as we were double hard.
We did everything together from the age of 2-14. It was at this point he got cocky one day at school and out of the blue asked me to fight in the school yard. I really loved this bloke like a brother and I knew if we fought we'd never be friends. So with the entire school surrounding us like fight club I walked away and took a few digs from the crowd.
I cried "why would he do this"!!!
Any ways we remained friends and we went clubbing and I was the only one who pulled...must of fucked everyone. I'd walk in to clubs and say hi to 100's of people I knew. Drank loads and fucked loads.

He got a girlfriend finally, the niece of his next door neighbour. After a year being inseparable I went out one Saturday and she was there without him. I was surrounded by a crowd and I pulled her to me and grabbed her pussy. She was dripping and she opened my fly, grabbed my cock and took me to the loo's. We fucked and she loved it. Even let me finger her ass as I fucked her. For me she was an ordinary fuck, nothing special!

Everyday after then I watched them hold hands and eventually marry and have kids. They are a happy couple but I know and so does she that I fuck better.

Fuck off David Gray you cock hahaha
>>
>Be me
>Year and a half ago
>lived at my friends house
>took shitloads of acid
>FuckDidIJustSwallowThoseTabs.avi
>not sure of the time needed for effects to kick in as usually don't swallow
>effects come in hard about an hour later
>was not ready for the intensity
>weird fucked up trip, thought I had died and had gone to heaven
>don't really remember much of the trip
>find myself in a field outside her house
>police sirens coming
>OhShitWhatHaveIDone.jpg
>mfw I'm on acid being arrested
>mfw I had got naked and threatened to kill friend and other friend who was there
>mfw I smashed the house to pieces and had thrown shit through the windows

Some how I got the police to take me home rather then lock me up, fuck it I lost one of my best friends that night.
>>
>>665851275
fuck that bitch, why would YOU feel bad for HER decision ? Then she chose to do it again ?

get fucking real man. move on.
>>
>be me senior years of college
>long night of partying with friends
> head back to my place...me, girlfriend, her hot bset friend, my roommate (total man-whore)
>climb into bed with my gf...she passes out quickly
>hear my roommate chatting up gf's hot best friend in next room (his bedroom)
>get up, knock on roommate's door, ask hot chick if she needs a ride home
>"yes...that would be great anon"
>take her home and fuck her for a couple of hours all over her apartment
> drive home and crawl back in bed with sleeping girlfriend

>no regrets whatsoever
>>
>Be me, 16 year old
>I was learning lot stuff about hacking, and tinkering websites.
>Found a vulnerable website to php upload .
>Had fun that night (changed all the profile photos to Guy Fawkes masks, posted freaky stuff as admin etc)
>Webmaster finds it out and shuts the website down
>Next day
> He posts a thread about this hacking and said found out who did it. Threatened to sue me.
> And I threatened him back that I will share the source code (which I don't have)
>Thank God he didn't sue me. After then never tried to hack a website.
>>
>>665860431
>>665863735
Your both dumb as shit.
>>
>>665855772
WELL SHIT MAN
>>
>>665850467
Walking to my mumz house and a neighbor ran up to me crying wanted me to help put out a fire in her house. She hitted that I can get the hose to help. Being the good person that I am. Told her fuck that that's why there is a fire department. Ran to my mumz house to tell my family. We all came back to see the house burn.. Great times !!!
>>
>>665867962
>>no regrets whatsoever

meanwhile your roomate was fucking your gf, you fucking moron.
>>
>>665852594
bullshit, moving on.
>>
>>665866502
story? hahaha i like how everyone passed this up
>>
>>665857519
>Tennis racket
>>
>>665853284
>Shot herself, I got it, Suicide

>She Died, again pretty sure I knew what was going to happen from the first action.
>>
>>665867538
>Trunk of tree laying nearby.
>Roll on top
>def dead now
>Fill in rest of hole
>takesawhile
>move sapling over grave
>tree will grow
>cover with leaf litter
>looks like rest of forest
>goodjob.op

Contd
>>
>>665868406
Sorry I didn't write it like I was writing a movie with a twist in the plot lol
>>
>>665858507
>Every shift at walmart
She didn't have a job?
No fucking wonder.
>>
>>665859938
I do hope a nigger walking home from robbery finds you and rapes your ass, just for fun.
>>
>two month ago we end up on a friends house to sleep
>same bed, she undresses to just shirt and leggins
>hear some heavy breathing and i start touching her ass through the leggins
>shit was tight

>shes laying face down next to me
>dying with anticipation
>i get cocky enough to put down her leggins half way
>shes just wearing a thong dick is diamonds
>put thong to the side and slowly i rub one finger over her asshole
>>
>>665858748
WELLSHITBITCH
>>
>>665868827

>shes getting wet, sometimes she moves and scares me but this is too much fun
>i grab her hips and push her to me so now shes with her back to my chest
>pull up her shirt and start playing with her belly button piercing
>push her ass to my dick and get my hand to her titties. Shes has no bewbs just perky nipples. Start massaging them
>>
>>665859277
>Fucks up Anarchy
Bitch
>>
File: images-3.jpg (21KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
21KB, 384x384px
>be me 17ish at the time
>best friend at the time concerned this girl he was madly in love with would kill herself
>crazy bitch had a history of self harming etc.
>asks me to drive to her house because he cant get there
>literally 2 minute drive from my house
>"nah im good bro"
>little sister finds her hanging in back shed with slit wrists
>only people that know I could have temporarily prevented her suicide are her sister old best friend and current fuckbuddy/basically girlfriend
>i still terrorise her little sister on facebook for lols
>current fuck buddy is most recent best friends ex
>hes still madly in love with her

Mfw
>>
>>665868549
>Years later still happy that cuntlord got what he deserves.
>Would doitagain.net
>Now 38
>Starting to get turned on by murder
>Considering 404ing everyone that has pissed me off.
>Britfag so no gunsandammo
>sendmeagun and will post results.
>>
>>665859548
You fucking crazy Bitch
>>
>>665868956

>nipples gotta be sensitive, she moves a bit, i get her back to her position. I grab her leg and make her spread
>get my hand under her panties
>now shes wet as fuck
>she has some pubes hair like from not shaving for a week or so
>i rub my hand all over her pussy. her juices are everywhere. make her taste them
>with a finger on her mouth i get back to her pussy. shes licking it feel her tongue piercing.
>stick a finger on her pussy and i start finger banging her
>>
>>665867308
No, you're a nigger.
You nigger.
>>
>>665855514
10/10
>>
>>665869251

>now shes breathing faster and moans a bit
>keep fingering her and i get her juices over her asshole
>Lets try the Pinky finger
>get it like 2/3 down her asshole. almost wake up but just turns around a bit
>move her like a ragdoll back to me and i get a grip on her pussy again
>panties are drenched in juices by now
>now theres two fingers on her pussy, she starts moving her hip in dreams fucking my fingers
>>
>>665865536
>things that did happen.
> If you want to grab a shovel and dig up the woods near Lordswood Junior School.
>Faggatron will find the body of a blonde haired teenager.
>>
>>665869416

>thats the hottest, watching her fucking my fingers while asleep. she might be a cunt but her body is honest.
>at last alarm starts buzzing
>wake up next to me
>-Aww anon what time is it?
>check clock its 2 pm
>-Shit im late my mom is gonna kill me!
>Starts dressing up, i know shes feeling her wet panties
>-I had a weird dream anon....

tl,dr: I discovered my friend was a heavy sleeper and molested her
>>
maybe spy camming my mother all the time. and, yes, i've gotten away with it for a few years now.
>>
File: 1442465486876.png (450KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1442465486876.png
450KB, 449x642px
>>665850467
>accidentally date raped a friend
>yes
>she came back again for consensual sex

MFW
>>
>>665868276
I played tennis at the time, my racket was crap, and a buddy had one for sale.
>>
File: tumblr_n0i2oedEtB1rf8uhqo1_500.gif (596KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0i2oedEtB1rf8uhqo1_500.gif
596KB, 500x253px
>>665867722
Lol
>>
>>665867649
Wow, look at this insecure specimen.
>>
>>665850467
Went drag racing a couple of times, punched out a little kid cause he wouldn't shut up, and all of it I got away with.
>>
>>665855514
Fuckin nice dude
>>
>>665869824
Still can't get a job that would give him the same in 2 or 3 days.
FUCKING MCDONALDS IS ENOUGH FOR THAT SHIT MAN
>>
>>665850467
My ex g/f was constantly doting on this huge black lab of hers and it was a stupid piece of shit dog. Her little daughter was also giving me a lot of attitude. Eventually we broke up so, as my parting gift, I broke into her house when I knew she was out with her daughter at the circus and choked the dog to death and left it dead in the kid's bedroom right in the middle of the floor.
>>
>>665851437
>think I have free money
You're a God damned retard
>>
File: 75-blushing-.png (7KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
75-blushing-.png
7KB, 191x234px
>>665870404
Gorgeous
>>
>>665867169
Nice one man
>>
>>665864685
>calls Star Wars a shitty sci fi film
>was complaining about it being spoiled

kek
>>
>>665870404
You're lucky you haven't been murdered for being such a sackless cuck lol
>>
>>665851437
>>665867649
Pretty sure they trace the money (they'd find out what account used it and null it)
yeah, callin BS, or I am going to use my card and go buy a car and say it got hacked, get my money and car...
>>
>>665850467
Oh look its cat goddess.
>>
>>665867216
King of all betas
>>
>>665851275
drugs are like that tell her. Its either awesome or makes you everything either sometime during or after
>>
>>665850467
worked in a retail store where customers would buy items then I'd fetch them from a warehouse and give it to them, didn't look at the codes correctly on one customers purchase ended up giving away a £400 Xbox one bundle instead of a £30 game for the Xbox one that they actually bought, the store never found out thank fuck
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.