[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
First time going to a strip club tell me...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 24
First time going to a strip club tell me what was genuine, please? The lap dancer was nerdy 7/10

>My wife and I were joking
>Led to her taking me to a strip club for my first time
>Got a drink
>Watched a girl on the pole
>Threw a dollar
>She twerks with my face 1 inch away from her ass
>She starts rubbing her pussy over the thong
>I can feel the warmth
>She slaps where the hole is
>She gets on her knees and puts her tits literally on my face and hugs me
>Goes back to the pole and dances
>There were 5 other guys who threw more money and she didn't touch them at all
>Wife got really angry
>Wife went to restroom
>Stripper asked me for lapdance
>Said I had to check with the Mrs
>Wife said "sure... I want to see what happens."
>Some dude bought her a drink
>I wave her over, she takes the drink and leaves the guy
>I say "I've never had a lap dance, so how much is it?"
>She says 20 dollars and tells my wife how cool she is
>I put my arms on the arms of the chair and made it clear I was not going to touch her inappropriately and treat her with respect
>She starts with hugging me
>Climbing on my shoulders with her tits touching my face and pussy grinding on my semi erect dick with no underwear
>She takes off her bra
>She proceeds to shove her tits in my face and shimmy them while grinding on my cock that is not in underwear and I'm wearing slacks
>She bends over sticks my nose inbetween her ass cheeks
>She leans forward and starts playing with her pussy over the panties while shes bent over and I can feel her warmth radiating
>She gets on her knees and claws down my legs while her face goes down into my crotch
>Her face touches my dick while not in underwear obviously stiff as fuck long and out in the open
>She comes back up and starts rubbing her tummy and tits on my face and massaging my back
>The entire time this is happening we're talking about her kids, and how she got into it and how my mom was an entertainer and I never been to a strip club
(Continuing in a sec)
>>
>Body was like this image
>She pulls a leg rest up
>Wraps her legs around my back
>Her pussy is so warm and her tits are in my mouth for a while before we talk
>We make eye contact and talk more and she's humping me
>We start talking a good 8 minutes more
>Wife is across the room mad as hell
>She starts crawling back and gets up and hugs me
>Says "Thanks for letting me be your first"
>Says she's new and thought she could make a lot of money because she's not a druggy
>Tells me real name
>I run the fuck away screaming "Banana" to my wife under my breath
>Explain everything
>She laughs
>What the fuck is happening?!
>>
She was like climbing me and shit, she was about 4'8" and I'm 6'5" 21 used to be a linebacker

I thought I was ugly and shit... but this makes me really doubt my perceptions.

Was it money or was it genuine?

I did all this and spent only 21 dollars, not including the drink for myself and the entrance fee.
>>
She led you to betrayal to see how far you would go, and she will use this against you until you die.
>>
>>665832934
This
>>
>>665832934
My wife doesn't do that because whenever she does that I tell her "Calm your shit, you made me do this." and she fucking does it. It's freaking me out how god damned cool things are going. Am I fucking Charismatic or are they just fucking with me? I'm sincerely anxious like panic attack because I'm ugly as fuck and no one likes me and all this happens so quick
>>
but I'm asking about the stripper
was she being genuine? She told me her real name and details about her kids and dreams and she totes played with my dick because I was in thin slacks and no underwear.
>>
>>665832934
But I didn't do anything. I simply talked to the girl and tried to maintain eye contact. My hands did not move my legs did not move, she did all the work.
>>
Probably everything a lie. She is a pro. Attached customers pay a lot more and don't expect much performance from her out of 'respect'. She played you and you fell for it.
>>
File: 1438024059211.jpg (20 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438024059211.jpg
20 KB, 625x626
If this ain't some dumb bait then here's my 2ยข... She's been recording your whole strip club adventure and she will use the recordings to get maximum benefits from your divorce.
>>
>>665832146

from a females point of view: it was cuz your wife was there with you. girls like to know that they could have your man, making him choose this stranger over their own wife/gf; it's a massive ego boost. they all do it, some are more subtle than others, some are not strippers, but they all fucking do it.

also, dude, she's good at her job. she's there to "sell" you "the fantasy" and that's what she did and you bought it, totally.
>>
stop thinking with your dick, faggot.
>>
I used to date a stripper
They're all hustlers, they wait for beta fucks like you to come in and get hooked. I bet your thinking about going back, fagget your getting hustled
>>
>>665833145

tbh, it just sounds like you're growing into adulthood to me. this happens to most, or at least IME... high school's over, kiddo. now it's no longer about looks and drama and popularity, but about how well put together you look - I assume it was obvious you were new there, perhaps the others were regulars, you probably showed up looking like a dude with a job and his shit together, obvs.

the tables in general begin to turn around our mid20s. previously ugly lamers become desirable cuz priorities have changed.
>>
like I saw dudes use 20 dollars they got a one song dance. then the lady went to a different dude and didn't give a fuck. This chick talked to me mono a mono. She was chill. I spent 21 and had 30 minutes worth and she could def feel my dick grinding on her. After that I just kinda walked out real quick like I didn't know what happened.

She was "interested in me" at first like "So whatya do? Oh your cute" but then when we talked she turned into "Yeah, I know a lot of skanky druggy strippers and I don't do that, but theres not much guys like you who are soft spoken"
>>
I did not put my hands on her whatsoever, either.
I think she was confused because I wasn't acting like a "ALPHA FUCKTARD" but a fucking Patrician.
>>
>>665835539
She thinks you have money anon. They try to get you to catch feelings, she wants you to be a regular. This is their hustle. Listen to me I know what I'm talking about. Don't get too excited
>>
I dont even want to fuck her.
I would like her to be my friend friend though, like mentally and shit.

I like having someone who is interesting and puts in a new perspective.
>>
>>665836159
She is nothing but a whore op. I'm telling you they purposefully try to get you to feel like this. Last warning I'm giving you before she fucks your life up and laughs about it
>>
why would she go to me for 20 bucks for 3 songs while other women who looked kinda worse were like doing 20 bucks for 1 song
she spent time with me. we sat across from each other
and talk talked

I didn't wear a suit, I wore a dirty shirt and I haven't showered in 3 days and I was wearing fucking tennisshoes. what the fuck?

You guys "think" you know, but this shit isn't correlating.

You're not grasping the reality that STRIPPERS PRETEND TO BE NICE, AND THIS WOMAN WAS SARDONIC AND SARCASTIC AND LAUGHING AND KNEW I DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING IN MY POCKETS BECAUSE SHE TOOK MY CIGS OUT OF MY PANTS I ONLY HAD 30 BUCKS AND SPENT 21 BUCKS AND HAD A 15 MINUTE REALLY WEIRD DANCE, AND THEN A 30 MINUTE LAP DANCE THAT TURNED INTO PHILOSOPHICAL SO IS IT LEGIT?
>>
>>665835833
>>665836343
from his continued responses here, I have a feeling she caught a live one...and she knew it from the get go.

>>665836159
I think it would be p.cool too, but I think we both know shit wouldn't stay platonic and/or your wife is going to have your ass in court regardless of what you say/feel.
>>
Like I mean I didn't even have a wallet on me, I just pulled a 20 out of my pocket. that is not sending a signal to a woman that "I'm a rich guy take advantage of me"
>>
>>665836835
No op it is not. She is not some broken girl that ended up working at a strip club from bad luck. She's a druggie most likely and the other guys are probably regulars that come in all the time and know the deal with strippers. You on the other hand stuck out like a sore fucking thumb. OP they sniff out people like you and take advantage, don't believe me? Go to a different strip club and another girl will come up to you in the same way. Two of them will never do it to the same guy, they have a common slut respect. My best friend owned a titty bar and I used to date a stripper. I know exactly how this works.
>>
File: 1439185431672s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439185431672s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>665832662
????????
>>
>>665833826

It's almost like you're implying that the female mind operates on facts and logic instead of perception and delusion.
>>
>>665837674
Kek
>>
Jesus Christ. She doesn't like you, she danced for you cos you paid her to, and your wife is probably busted so she knew you'd want more later.
>>
>>665832882
>4'8"
you let a midget give you a lapdance?
>>
>>665837550
When I went there originally, I waited a long ass time for anyone to get on the stage let alone come up to me. I went in. Sat down, nothing happened for a long time. Bought a rum and coke, sat by the stage, threw a dollar, had my nose inbetween butt and face in pussy. then another girl came up and asked for a lap dance I said maybe later. she talks to some other guys. one guy buys her a drink. I wave at her cause I talked to my wife, she takes one sip of the drink and then comes over to me, takes my hand and drags me over to the VIP area and starts talking and shit.
>>
File: 1449455740307.jpg (41 KB, 356x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449455740307.jpg
41 KB, 356x437
>>665837992
wouldnt you?
>>
op has been told countless times in this thread that hes been hustled and refuses to accept it till someone tells him what he wants to hear. Your wife was probably seeing how far you'd go, now shes out sucking all kinds of dicks and coming home kissing you.. beta fagget confirmed
>>
File: KramerThatsTrue.gif (3 MB, 704x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KramerThatsTrue.gif
3 MB, 704x528
>>665838150
this
>>
>>665838121
Your talking about this girl like it's some regular sophisticated woman you met at the grocery store op. She's a fucking stripper a hustler a whore. This bitch will ruin your marriage, drain your bank account, and drive away in your car and laugh about it to her whore friends. I've warned you like 6 times op, your not fucking getting it. You have no clue how evil people can be.
>>
>>665835539
>mono a mono

don't let that other anon fool you, you aren't growing up that fast
>>
What I'm saying is I can go to the casino and spend 20 bucks in 5 minutes. While I was surveying the "scene" the stage dance, no one else was getting lap dances, probably because it's a wednesday, BUT, she stopped her fucking route that she I noticed, she would walk clock wise asking guys if they were okay, like a waitress, but when I talked to her she sat next to me for like 30 minutes and chilled. the 20 dollars was a song lap dance. What the fuck is wrong with your delusional minds to not grasp that?
>>
>>665838123
123 does not lie. but cant spell abc's either
>>
first time i went one of the dancers grabbed the flaps of skin around her vagina and pulled them to around her ears.

Im not kidding this actually happened it looked so weird she did it sensually but it still looked so weird
>>
Not just 20 dollars to talk, but the fact that she could have quited after the song ended, but didn't. She went on to talk to me while continusually rubbing her face on my groin and tits on my face. Rather than advertise her services. She was giving me freebies because "Oh he gave me 20 dollars for a lap dance! I better give him freebies and talk about my kids and my mom and tell him my name"
>>
>>665838990
Your fucking hopeless
>>
You're not getting it. I payed for 1 lapdance.

I got 3 lap dances amount of time.

And while she did really really really physical self pleasure not pleasure for me, but for her, like I give a shit if she rubs her clit. Like I care if she puts her face on my dick
But the fact remains she just hung out with me and gave me such a fucking good time for 21 dollars. I saw her give a lap dance to another dude and all he got was a butt rub for 3:45 minutes and I saw he spent 20$ I spent 20$ and I got 30:00 minutes of butt rub and talk and face and tits and lots more. She thanked me for talking to her like a person. You fucking scum lords.
>>
>>665838643
Listen, you can believe me or not, this is an anonymous message board and I could be lying...but I'm not.

I was doorman/bouncer at a strip joint for 8 years in the 90's. House girls had a routine at the place I worked at. If it was a slow night (or it happened to be an afternoon shift which was always slow) they would do their 2 song dance on stage in order, then walk the crowd for tips and ask guys if they wanted a dance ($20 got you two songs back then) once they either finished with lapdances or if nobody bought any they'd either head back to the dressing room or single out a mark. A mark would be someone who looked like they either had money or someone who might not have a lot of money but could easily be milked out of the little money he did have, either with a sob story, a sense of camaraderie or if the guy was gullible, by letting him think he had a chance. They almost never did. Not saying some of these girls never left with a customer but 99% of the time they went home with their pimp, their lesbian girlfriend, their husband/boyfriend and in some cases their kids.

Chances are you had something she wanted but it wasn't the d.
>>
>>665838510
hey man its a doggy dog world out there, get the ship off your shoulder
>>
>>665836835
Looks like you just want someone to tell you that she actually liked you so you can go and see her again. Like some anon said, they know who the new ones are so thats just a strategy to get you hooked so you will go again and again. She probably does this to every new guy, like the drug dealer that offers you a free sample or at a reduced price to get you hooked. Wake the fuck up OP.
>>
>>665839553
Abandon thread
Op is a beta fag
Good luck
>>
>>665839719
advice like that is a diamond dozen, dude
>>
>>665839663
Well as someone whose mother was an entertainer in the 80's, She told me how it really was for a stripper and that most of the girls weren't sluts or anything, but were just really calm down to earth people who do things for physical stuff. My mom went on to marry my Dad who was a musician in a strip bar and because of that I was made, my dad also paid for a 20 dollar lapdance, once. Then she was all over him because he was the real entertainer there, not her. People are bored at their jobs. They want to be friendly with actual real people. Idiots.
>>
>>665838121
thats how they usually do it ive only been once sounds about the same and you can sit there if you want and just drink and watch them do it to other people if you dont believe it
an uncle paid for everything when i went for a birthday didnt even want to be there had a gf waiting at home they try really hard to make you interested the girl that gave me a dance kept making pouty faces and asking if she was doing bad trying real hard to be interesting they need people come back their income is based off of people that come back over and over if they dont hook people nobody would come back and theyed be splitting less dudes around the same number of girls working and theyed all be broke
>>
>>665839732
I actually want to see how deluded OP can get, it's entertaining. I like how he started off insincerely saying that 'there really wasn't any reason for her to be doing this, I just an ugly guy lol' and then turns around and brushes off the obvious answer by concluding that there WAS raw animal magnetism he was exuding, dammit, and won't it be cool to see her again? maybe spend a little more green on this poor disenfranchised woman?
>>
Quotes from this stripper after the 30 minute 20$ lap dance:

"Yeah, like it's really easy for me to do this a few nights and feed my two kids"

"The people in here who are dicks are the ones that have the money, they think they can get away with whatever they want."
>>
>>665840064
and they don't want to be friendly with the people who go to strip joints, it's a job. You might have come across as the lesser of all evils at that particular moment but don't fool yourself. I know you want to think this girl fell for you but you're the idiot here.
>>
>>665840064
so this is some kind of mother complex thing you're acting out then? is there a small possibility that your mother's experience put blinders on you and that you're getting taken in like all the other guys before you?
>>
>>665840340
guess how much shit she's talking about you right now, about what a cheap faggot you are and how tiny your hard peenor is.
>>
>>665840336
This is becoming a feels thread anon it's getting sad
>>
>>665833145
>goes to strip club
>finds out womyn like him
you're the new level of dumbass.
>>
>>665838990
gives you extended good lap dance in front of other people hoping to make them think they will have the same luck specifically with her and get them to try a round easy nother $20 at the least if someone else bites after you. what else was she gunna do with her time but try to make her self look worth it to everyone else with a sample
>>
>>665840614
This
>>
>>665840340
>>665839663
>could easily be milked out of the little money he did have, either with a sob story, a sense of camaraderie or if the guy was gullible

dude, her shit's getting called out before you even have a chance to post it.

this was your first lap dance - is your wife your first and only fuck? because you're really naive.
>>
>>665840676
Kek
>>
She even talked to my wife, so I guess that she just wanted money out of her too. Yeah.
>>
>>665839553
she was trying to make your girl mad and leave you so you'd come back when she left your dumb ass
>>
My wife was having an intellectual conversation about parenting because my wife is starting pregnancy
>>
They got along together, she only got mad with the first bitch who danced for 1 dollar. The girl I gave 20 to was much more calm and sincere, we hung out, she didn't leave every 5 minutes, it was like a double date.
>>
>>665840827
>>665841008
Topzoz
You clearly don't understand how woman talk/feel about eachother
They didn't want to be best friends forever. Holy fuck you are sooooo clueless about life
>>
>>665840064
one 80s dancing and now are two totally different things and your mom was just trying to make herself not sound like a hoe before your dad reescued her
>>
>>665841184
Nah they're almost the same. The part about not sounding like a whore is extremely true tho
>>
>>665841157
>bitch who danced for a 1 dollar
>girl I gave 20

OP fell in love with a stripper and won't have us faggots insinuating she doesn't love him right back
>>
>>665841184
No, she said she was slutty, but she didn't sleep with the customers ever. A few times she was kidnapped, actually. My mom was stripper dancer, and did lots of coke, but my dad was the only guy in the club who was sincere like me. And this lady was like that.
>>
>>665840340
it is real easy to con dudes into giving away money for just touching them and talking instead of actually servicing and yeah a couple nights a week $20 in half an hour if she did that bad every hour shed still be making close to $40 an hour easy to feed several people that way
>>
>>665841402
Let's get this straight
> mom was a coke whore
> dad was a musician at the club
Your dad was a coke dealer and your mom was one of his hoes
>>
>>665840614
actually probably not any at all she probably forgot about him before the night was over and she was grinding some other dudes dick
>>
>>665834965
this
>>
>>665841402
They always say they never sleep with customers. Coming from a guy who picked up a stripper from a club by only giving her 6 dollars, your getting hustled
>>
guise haven't you understood it yet.
OP is a whiny sissy who came here for validation.
>>
OP, ask yourself this; Are you thinking of going back?

If you are, or if you eventually do, then is it not a fair assumption that she intended for that to happen? If a car salesman chatted about his family and bought you a coffee and shit, would you think it was because he liked you personally?
>>
If I go back I pay the entrance fee, then I give her my card so she can get out of the industry and try another form of entertainment, help her see the right path.
>>
>>665841783
Reading ops comments he would think that car salesman wants to take a vacation with him and his wife because they're all good friends
>>
>>665833304
No. She tells this shit to people every day for cash and is definately a heroin addict/druggie. She didnt listen to ur life story for you , retard. She did it to gsin a fake connection and then use it to empty ur atm, which you probably actually did and didnt divilge to us. Shame on u for lying anon
>>
>>665841783
yeah care salesman just trying to feed his kids
and doesnt take any of his customers home the only job of an employee is to sell what your business markets you do the best you make more money you learn tricks to sell it better the next time try different strategies different stories see what works the best
>>
>>665836835
because your'e a safer target. having a female companion means you're not going to be a disgusting fuck in front of your friend whether or not its your wife gf or friend.

think of the other clientele.

whatever, let this brush your ego that you looked cool amongst the losers at a stripclub.

i go often with my wife, but i sure as fuck don't let it get to my head when i look like th least loser.
>>
My wife says: "You guys are acting like the assholes in the strip club who were shouting "Hey! You have nice boobs, haha!" thinking that they were funny when in actuality they can't see over gender.
>>
>>665840340
Same arguements still stand. This is a business and they want to manipulate you out of your money. All that talk was just so you would come back
>>
>>665842015
kek
>>
>>665842106
You ignored the question. Are you thinking of going back?
>>
>>665842130
I can't stand your faggotry anymore op
>>
File: 14___PqNsLxC.jpg (109 KB, 1075x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14___PqNsLxC.jpg
109 KB, 1075x473
>>665842130
>your wife says
Listen, OP. That stripper baited you and you fell hook, line, and sinker. If you're smart, you won't go back. Or you can, IDC. Just know you've been played.
>>
Op is a fucking plebian.

>His wife will either cheat on him or use this against him.
>Op will say, "You don't understand!", slam the door and drive to the strip club to give more money to the stripper.
>Stripper will pretend to like him for money.
>Op will be fat and ugly, and spend all his money on his "girlfriend", the stripper, when asked about it he will say, "It's complicated."

gg op gg, you just ruined your marriage and got played by a whore.
>>
>>665842204
Probably going to go back for a lap dance so I can tell her about the voice acting industry and art shit which me and my wife are well networked in, because we're human beings and not filth lords.
>>
>>665842130
yeah people who often speak the truth come off as assholes because lairs are the ones who tell you what you want to hear so they sound nice and charming
>>
>>665842366
I rest my case.
>>
>>665842366
OP is about to try and save a ho that does not want to be saved. Kekekeke kek please give us a green text story next week about how this bitch fucked your life up.
>>
>>665842130
yalls life must be pretty boring if both of you are sitting there reading comments together instead of banging unless your just whining to her or you've been baiting this whole time
>>
OP.

you are right. we take it all back.

I think you should go back sometime and try to strike it up with her, just have her as a good friend. maybe help her out financially from time to time, you know, when the kids don't have anything to eat.

also yeah, it really sounds like she was into you. I think that she sensed what a stable, big guy you are and wished she had someone like that to take care of her. no doubt she's thinking about you right now while rubbing herself to sleep.

I really think you should get to know her better. see the good person she is, just like your mother tried to show her countless johns.
>>
>>665842366
How deluded can you get?
>>
>>665842599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7vQSPBtwyc
>>
>>665842366
Baited
And so what if you and your wife are networked how will that fucking help her? What am i going to hearher fucking voice one day or are you just going to get her the opportunity for a wondrous life of Secretary work
>>
>>665842204
i am not op i was just agreeing with you ....
>>
>>665832146
>The entire time this is happening we're talking about her kids, and how she got into it and how my mom was an entertainer and I never been to a strip club

Smooth
>>
1. My wife doesn't care that I thought I had an emotional connection.
2. Helping someone make more content than performance is good.
3. I didn't mean "Woah she wants the D"
4. I wanted to know if she genuinely thought I was a okayish kind of guy or if she was wanting to take advantage.
5. If she was to take advantage she'd leave the second after she COULD, by the agreement a lapdance is one song and 20 dollars, but I got 3 songs and then she sat around and talked instead of trying to advertise to the plebs.
>>
>>665842659
>>665842692
Kek
Also this has to be bait /b/ros there is literally no way somebody can be this stupid. He's not even listening to us. He's trying to convince US that this is going to be a healthy relationship. Let's get a roll thread going
Check em
>>
>>665842750

I knew a stripper once who made pretty good money, but was worried that, years down the road when she was too old for the work, she wouldn't be able to get a decent job with her resume. Some of them do want to network for other job opportunities.
>>
>>665842971
that was her advertisement fool
>>
>>665842983
99 get
>>
If troll thread, 10/10 for getting so many replies.

If OP is telling the truth, I'm speechless. What do you want us to say? You asked if she was taking advantage, we said yes and so you keep asking.

She's not taking advantage OP. Go visit her and have a talk because it's only 20 bucks.
>>
File: juOHoE7.gif (860 KB, 500x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
juOHoE7.gif
860 KB, 500x248
Guys, time to give up, OP is a faggot, abort thread, abort thread.
>>
>>665843240
Where is one of those faggets with all the spiderman memes when you need them?
>>
Yeah, I'm totes gonna just give her 20 to see her butt real close instead of just paying 5 to get in, talk to her and start her in a new profession.

You lackeys don't get that people can network and make bonds and help each other in a nice way without taking it to a sexual level.

All I wanted to know was "Did she think I was kinda okay?" "Am I the normal kind of guy that she gets?" "Can I offer her some of my contacts for voice acting and recording studios in the area that I'm connected with?" But all you guys wanted to say was

"HURR DUURR BITCHES ONLY WANT MONEYS :D"

Yeah well, that's as likely to happen when I:

>Pull up into the strip club
>Shut my door
>Walk from my car to the strip club door
>Open the door
>Get on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
Not OP, but similar question.

If a stripper gives you her phone number and offers to give you a tour of her city (I had never been there), does that mean anything?

I never called her or got a dance from her again. Figured I was being hustled.
>>
>>665843571
If the number is real then your good. They NEVER give numbers out. Just watch your money when your with them
>>
>>665843571
So much more than ops retarded ass
>>
>>665843496
> implying she wants a new profession
You stupid motherfucker
>>
>>665843571
Probably... wouldve been a "oh look anon they sell really nice clothes/shoes here lets look around for a while" seen it happen with some friends we went to the beach with
>>
>>665843716
No no they do... especially when they want to go shopping
>>
>>665843496
>"Did she think I was kinda okay?"
she read you for the mark that you are.

>"Am I the normal kind of guy that she gets?"
more likely the sucker off the street that she gets. but you seem to have something personal invested in this episode with your first stripper/oedipal mother figure.

>"Can I offer her some of my contacts for voice acting and recording studios in the area that I'm connected with?"
does it matter what people here tell you? it sounds like your mind is already made up.
>>
She doesn't do it as a full time profession, she does it random odd nights because she makes good tips. It's easier to do a few odd strips a month and get an extra 200 then fucking dedicate your life to stripping 24/7 getting arthritis, hepatitis, and a lot of psychological harm.
>>
>>665843716

I never called it, so don't know if it's real. I was only in that state for two weeks and her city would have probably been 100 - 150 miles round trip. Too far to drive.

She gave it to me after the dance was over. Slipped it into my hand slyly. She said she didn't want the bouncers to see.
>>
>>665843932
Your dumb as fuck. They never give their numbers out unless their interested or your one of their regulars and want to go shopping
>>
>>665844058
Holy fuck your such a pussy
>>
>>665844082
You would a been straight bro. Just be paranoid with strippers
>>
>>665844058
is this OP?

because KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
>>
>>665843961
Magine being so pitiful that you think youd find your soul mate from the very first stripper youve met... and then looking to anons for confirmation.
>>
>>665843496
See, I can't even admire that dinosaur because you just seem like and irritating little bitch
>>
>>665844252
Yes it is, sadly. Read all of his other posts. Fucking cringe already screencapped
>>
>>665844095

I wasn't a regular, but I did spend a lot more than OP, so she might have thought I had money, even though I was only dressed in a tshirt, jeans and sneakers.
>>
>>665844171
Yeah, everyone is you fucking warboys.

no, I don't want to fuck her, no, I don't want financial responsibility, no, I don't give a fuck about her.

yes I see myself because my mom was somewhat where she was, and can have an easier way out if I tell her shit. Saw another fucking stripper crying with some old dude across from me the entire time. Yeah, they totes want to be there for the money.
>>
>>665834965
this
>>
File: 1370749640486.jpg (53 KB, 400x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370749640486.jpg
53 KB, 400x365
>>665833826
you allowed the lap dance to happen instead of honoring your wife despite her permission
>>
>>665844649
>"mom was somewhat where she was"
>she was on your dick
>>
>>665844058
just like your saintly mother, OP. whores with a heart of gold are difficult to come by, but not only were you born to one, you met one ON YOUR VERY FIRST TRY.

it was destiny. you have no choice BUT to help this poor, vulnerable disenfranchised woman out now.
>>
>>665836835
talk with a nice dude who respects you or get groped by random dudes who wanna fuck you on the stage, its an obvious choice
>>
>>665844649
you already have your answers. why the fuck are you still posting here? are you as desperate for (You)s as your mother was for cock?
>>
Former stripper here, she was lying and please don't go back, because she will empty your bank account. I used to do it all the time, its really easy and captain save a hoes like you are the ABSOLUTE best. Hell if it was me I'd have you and your wifes money right now.
>>
>>665844649
Stop saying totes you fucking fagget
Do you even have testicles? Or does your 300 pound wife rail you with a strap on
>>
>>665845132
from the mouths of whores.

OP is quite firm in his conclusion though, but at least you tried.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (240 KB, 493x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy[1].gif
240 KB, 493x266
>>665844914
Thanks.

>>665844809
Image is relevant.
It's almost like I have a soul or something.

yeah like I have some sort of I don't know, concious
>>
Made me kek thanks
>>
>>665845132

It's like you guys think I care whether or not she betters herself, you ignorant foul odorous placenta sacks

I CARE BOUT STRIPPER MY MOM STRIPPER

I RELATE TO HER

I GIVE HER OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT BELITTLING ME OR WASTING MONEY

ITS ALMOST AS IF WE ARE SOCIAL BEINGS
>>
>>665845332
Replace "nice dude who respects you" with Beta/faggot
>>
>>665844747
Good man. Never betray your goddess, if you are lucky enough to come by her/them in your lifetime.
>>
>>665845570
YES I AGREE WITH OP. IMAGINE IF THAT WAS YOUR MOTHER WHO HAD TO SHOWS HER PUSSY FOR MONEY YOU STUPID IDIOTS
>>
>>665845332
Honestly dude what makes you retarded is simply that you are making all these assumptions on a single encounter with your parents had the opportunity to get to know each other because they worked together.
You know nothing about this girl regardless of what she said because there is literally no way to fact check her story
>>
>>665832882
she could sense your noobness and probably preferred you considering your wife was there to the smelly loser neckbeard creeps who would probably molest her what is so hard to figure out?
>>
>>665834965
this you idiot. she knows she now has a repeat customer and youll be back without your wife next time willing to drop benjamins for a blowjob
>>
>>665845332
The fact that you respect a stripper tho, thats just fucking sad dude.
am
>>665844914
btw
>>
>>665832146
never understood why anyone would bother with a stripclub.

just to look

thats retarded. Better to go get a whore.
At least you can get close enough to a prostitute to cut off their toes
>>
>>665845838
Thank you! I just wanted that. The original fucking post was just to ask if she genuinely liked me or if she genuinely liked my money. I came in with 30 bucks and spent 21, most peeps came in with more and probably spent more. I had an experience where I met a person and talked to someone and had one on one time.


It's almost like this anon fucking read, and answered my initial wants.

Oh my god, it's like something is being functional in this hell hole.
>>
wow OP you sound like a highschooler, and you have a wife? wtf

strippers are fucking crafty con artists. they know how to fucking manipulate weak men
>>
>>665846241
i would go back next week without your wife, and bring $40 and have some 'unsupervised' fun if you know what i mean hehehehehehehehe
>>
File: 1444880822077.jpg (61 KB, 402x691) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444880822077.jpg
61 KB, 402x691
>>665846241
Are you retarded?
We answered your question faggot. We said she liked your money but you refused to accept that.
>>
>>665846464
then you will know if the stripper genuinely liked you or if she was after your money
>>
>>665846186

It's not just looking, though it's less than a prostitute. Stuff I've done in a strip club just by paying for regular lap dances:

played with/sucked on countless titties
hand jobs (maybe half dozen times?)
girl asked me to stick a finger up her ass, after I had paid her and told her I wouldn't be back for months, at least.
licked a girl's pussy once (she was new and a nursing student, so I figured clean)

Probably 1/4 of the lap dances I get are free.
>>
>>665846241
and it only took how long for you to get what you wanted shoulda just pleasured your wife instead of worrying about if we thought you were a loser
>>
>>665846589

Forgot kissing, which I've heard prostitutes don't do.
>>
File: mGgqwZTn.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mGgqwZTn.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>665846289
No, brolbian, they are fucking agile, on top of their emotional A game and can tolerate those fucking raging barbars that we patricians just seem to not give a fuck about.

It's just like ancient Rome, Patricians liked the priestesses of Aphrodite for their maternal and caring and softness, while the plebs liked them for their pretty costumes, boobs and dance.

Go thrash my grain, Caecillius Out.

Pax Romanus Accalia


>>665846482
Nigggggga, if all she wanted was money, then she should of charged me 60 for 3 lapdances instead of charging me for 1 lapdance and giving me 3.
>>
>>665847015
If she charged that much, would you have paid?
Nope. Much better for her to secure a repeat customer, more profit this way
>>
File: 1439453818414.jpg (48 KB, 539x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439453818414.jpg
48 KB, 539x640
Not sure if troll thread.
OP just repeated that same shit every time he typed. Fucking what
>>
>>665847015
you idiot what everyone saying is she could tell it was your first time there, and wants you to fucking come back as a repeat customer. does it make good business sense to completely ignore a new customer? she probabbly sees all the other losers sitting by you every day. strippers want money, and they know when they become a guys favorite girl at the club, the guy chooses them for the paid dances and shit
>>
>>665847015
the drug dealer giving a free sample was the best analogy in this thread
>>
>>665847015
not understanding what a bait and hook is not charging you for all of them your first time so youd want to come back for more some games are played long term you dont suck a source dry the first time it wont come back you let it replenish and feel like its a good deal
>>
>>665847206
Oh yeah dude, that's why when she finished my 1 lap dance I paid for she went to the next table and asked if he would like a lap dance for 20 dollars.

See,

Caecillius paid 1 denari for lapdance

Yiska delivered 3 lapdances even though plebian audiance could of paid her for those 2 lapdances

Caecillius gets connection on deeper level because he isn't a fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>665847358
Or: the average clientelle there were drinking heavily and saying shit like "HAHA NICE BOOBS!" and being fucking pricks.

and I was being the fucking nonpatronizing alternative.
>>
>>665847418
but they have been coming back and wil and shes trying to get you to their point by being nice the first time till you get stuck coming back and slowly leech more out of you than all at once you need to take some business lessons
>>
What I think you guys don't get is this place was busy for a wednesday, and the guys were being kinda just trash. I think people can appreciate people for being entertaining and not disrespectful and give them more leeway because they do it for fun and tips not for a fucking JOB JOB
>>
>>665847567
yeah the business already had their money secured still trying to kook the new nonpatronizing money source into coming around more
>>
>>665847819
business doesn't make money from the fucking strippers, retard, business sells time slots to strippers, stripper rent time slots and keep their fucking earnings.
>>
>>665846241
>Thank you! I just wanted someone to fellate my ego and agree with my opinion! it's almost like this anon gave me the echo chamber I so desperately needed!

yeah we kinda figured that out after the first 100 times of trying to take sense into your thick skull.
>>
>>665847816
What planet are you from?
Of course people do it for a job. Yes, there are people who do it for tips. But a large percentage of strippers have nowhere else to turn for work.
>>
>>665847567
wait, so all this time all you wanted from us is a 'GOOD BOY, YOU'RE SUCH A NICE GUY!'?

GOOD BOY, YOU'RE SUCH A NICE GUY.

now fuck off.
>>
>>665847943
Yeah, saying she preferred my personality over that of drunk dudes who just want ass in their face. While you guys are saying it was Money = Lap Dance, the guy I was referencing was saying Being Interesting = Women Liking You
>>
>>665847919

I've heard some places take a cut of every dance.
>>
>>665847816
what i think you dont understand is that thats how you get new people to feel welcome to come back again just like a pizza place if you dont take care of people and get their orders out on time nobody is going to use that service anymore they go spend their money elsewhere giving free meals out to save a customer relationship to get them to stay is how bushiness works if you dont find ways to keep people coming back you dont make money be it threw being nice your first time there so you come back or be it through you telling your friends you had a good time at said business sleazebags will come back they dont have anywhere else to go you do so your a priority
>>
Op, watch the episode of South Park in season seven with the Raisins girls. It'll explain everything to you
>>
>>665832146

OP, look at you form the perspective of another man, look at you like you look at somebody else that just did what have you done, what would you say about that person ? Many anons said that this is just a bite but you still argue about this thing, no is not like that, I want to know if is genuine, bla bla bla, you keep arguing about this event even if you already know what anons think about this, you just lie to yourself because you want to believe that was genuine, as I said before, look at this thing like you look at somebody else that just did. If you are not happy with your marriage, if you feel like you just waste time with your wife, if you feel like you want to start again, go for this one, if no, just stay on your place and don't do anything stupid.
>>
>>665848269
yeah dude you totally won her over with your great personality. she's obsessed with you, actually. better pay her a visit again.
>>
>>665848269
That wasn't what we said. You asked ifshe showed genuine interest. The answer has been no.
>>
>>665847819
they do make money from them in the same fucking way you just said rent dipshit and the fact that if they put on good shows more people come back and buy drinks and pay entrance covers so genius how is a strip club going to sell their booze and food and take covers if there is no dancers they work together the girls bring in people they are the atmosphere
>>
>>665848296
Not where I'm from, there is 3 guys who are the bouncers/security, and the rest of the place is just time slots. You can't strip unless you pay say 60 for your hour. So if a lady wasted 60 for an hour and gave me 3 lap dances for no money but got a 20 for it, she then made 4/6ths of her time rent instead of making any profit whatsoever.
>>
>>665848627
>>665847919
wrong link
>>
>>665848695
so the establishment is still making money off the dancer so ....they make money off the dancers
>>
File: 1414475664350.jpg (139 KB, 412x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414475664350.jpg
139 KB, 412x549
>>665848269

dude, just stop with this shit, you sound really dumb and gullible. It's called converting a new customer, she gave you more attention then the other guys because they are regulars, she was laying down the ground work to get you to become a repeat customer.

she's new and that would have been the first things the experienced girls taught her, get yourself a pack of regulars = good money.

simple as that, stop deluding yourself.
>>
60 for 60 minutes of being allowed to both advertise and use the facilities

I paid 20, so she spent 30 minutes with me for 20 dollars.

If she does this to the next guy, then she will make another 20 dollars.


Thus losing 20 dollars by renting the space in the first place.
>>
>>665848695

$60 per hour seems steep at a place that charges $20/dance. Are you sure that isn't $60 for a shift?

I've been to places that charge $35 per dance, and I don't think they charged that much per hour. But they did take a cut of every dance, so free dances were more rare.
>>
>>665832146

OP, I'm a senior in highschool.

This is what you should have done, politely tell her you're not in the market for a clothed muff ride. Grab your wife by the waist with one hand, grab the rum and coke (mixing drinks like a faggot) with the other and down it. Go home and fuck your wife senseless.

Now sit down, realize that a angsty teenage faggot who is barely an adult knows this song and dance better than you, and contemplate putting pressure on your carotid arteries with a belt.
>>
File: 1428729454990.png (227 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428729454990.png
227 KB, 640x480
>>665849130

underage cunt detetced
>>
>>665839553
And ive fingered a stripper in the club but its all a game take it from a person who use to be a semi regular.
>>
>>665849095
The place does not have a menu. The place does not have a fucking set charge for dances.

This place in particular sells time slots to strippers. Strippers use their fucking time slots to either dance on the pole for cheap tips, or advertise themselves for lap dances.

It's not a roster, there is not a schedule.

It's like a flea market, you rent a space for a month by month basis, if you don't pay that, you lose your space. If you're giving your shit away at the flea market, then why are you working at a flea market?
>>
>>665849319

>18
>underage

Are you dense, my friend?

Granted I have been a /b/tard since I was 14 so suck my cock, you sperg.
>>
>>665849334

Wait.. do they rent space by the month or is it $60 per hour?
>>
>>665849038 only for that day if you come back reputedly because you like her she can make more back over time its fucking long run strategy next time you'd go in she'd tell you i got in trouble for that i can only give you 1 per $20 im sorry and bounce to the next guy and make up for the loss last time while still trying to keep you interested in her
>>
>>665849436

enjoy your ban kid
>>
Strip clubs. Where you never get laid but always get fucked.
>>
>>665849436
>>665849130
I fucking adore it when children are like "I can't believe how right I am B)"

Listen to some Alice Cooper and really get in the mood to rebel, buddy.
>>
>>665849547

That's not necessarily true. The only girl I was somewhat regular with gave me at least one free dance every time I came in. Maybe once every 3-4 weeks for about 4 months.

The last time I saw her I ended up masturbating her to orgasm, which was pretty fun.
>>
>>665842366
This has to be bait no-ones this fucking stupid
>>
>>665849334

ex bouncer here ..just do a little research buddy, no stripper anywhere wear pays $60 for a 1 hour slot, it's more like $35-50 per SHIFT


you think your they first cunt to think a stripper really liked him, thats their job you dumb fuck. but by all means keep going back and paying to see your "girlfriend", thats exactly what she wants.
>>
>>665849823
see shes getting you to come back your into it shes into it shes doing her job shes enjoying it and getting paid shes living the dream
>>
>>665849038
8/8 for the entertainment hopefully youbwere just a troll cuz if you werent then youd be a giant faggo-oh im sorry i meant shining white night who will save this poor damsel in distress with all of your amazing networking skills, and hell after you visit her with 40 bucks and your wife sucks some other guy off in your house (preferrebly since motels are expensive) i hope on the ride back you think about how your nonewhoreish mom would be proud of her young stallion baby boy
>>
>>665849789

Fuck Alice Cooper,I'm more of RJD kinda guy. But seeing as you're only 3 years older than me and feeling threatened by my response, it's just emphasizes what these others guys have been saying.

You're a beta bitch.
>>
>>665850018

Yeah. She had a shit home life, though. She was going through a divorce and her husband kept stalking her online, posting messages on stripper forums claiming she had Hep C. She got fired from one place for drugs and fired from two other places because of her husband.

She was my favorite stripper, by far. The only one I really liked.
>>
>>665850232
what you gave her was worth more than tyhe money she got to take her mid off that and enjoy work
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people... This is a typical strip club visit.

OP I'll tell you what's real, nothing. Even if you get a strippers number, most of the time it's because they take money for acts outside of the strip club.

Why do so many people go to the strip club come out thinking these girls are in love with them?
>>
File: 1386343769952.jpg (20 KB, 389x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386343769952.jpg
20 KB, 389x255
>"I used to date stripper so trust me OP you are just dumb fuck for thinking that"
>implying you betas dating strippers are any better than OP
Off yourself fuckbois.
>>
>>665836159

1. All strippers are dead inside

2. The story you gave is the exact same thing that happened to me, TWICE, minus the wife coming along. It's a hustle. And obviously, it works. My stripper not only told me her name, and where she was from, but gave me her number, and asked if we could hang out at my house some time, since she was from Philly, and only stayed in hotels in the Poconos.

3. All strippers are dead inside.
>>
Okay but how do I tell my wife that I want her to go to a male strip club so that she can talk with some black guy?
>>
my girl strips. trust me, she doesn't really like you.plus strippers aren't going to date someone they meet at work.
>>
>>665850657
> fuck bois
> implying all of us are beta
Get fucked fagget
>>
>>665848269
7/10, bretty good bait.
>>
>>665836835
its pretty obvious mate, your a married man. The other guys would do anything to have her, she knows you cant have her and that she is not in any way in danger of you pushing things too far. So no wonder she wasn't holding back with you.
>>
>>665839553
It looks like she did the trick to the moonfaced young jackass. Look you think she wants you, she got you bro. She's hoping you'll show up there behind your wife's back to throw more money at her because of how "special" the moment you 2 had was.

Wow you were talking about kids and childhood and shit wow wow love at first nose between the asscheeks
>>
sheS GOT TO MAKE MONEY SOMEHOW!?
so what if he got played and enjoys being played. let the faggot go broke trying to be her friend and upset his "supportive" wife.

HAHAHA SOME GUYS JUST WANT TO BE THE HERO TO THE SAD BROKEN GIRL
>>
This thread ain't real. There's no way this can be real. It just can't; I refuse to believe someone made an ACTUAL emotional connection with a stripper at a STRIP CLUB.
>>
>>665852366
*thought they
>>
File: 1375604154163.jpg (6 KB, 245x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375604154163.jpg
6 KB, 245x245
>>665849130
its past your bedtime billy
>>
>>665852366

Nah, it can happen.

This passed weekend, I had a connection that was very similar. I called this escort from the back page, and we met at a hotel. Even though I only paid for an hour, she sat there with me, talking about her childhood and her current life and mine, for about 2 hours. We REALLY connected. She told me her real name, the names of her kids, where she was from. She said she wanted to hang out again, but this time at my place. (I live alone) She's a college student, and only does this to pay the bills. She doesn't like hanging out with most of her clients, but I was different.

I really think she's the one!
>>
I still don't know how to make my wife stop having sex with Tyrone, he moved in last month because the white man has been holding him back and my wife didn't want him to be out on the street, so I gave up my bed and moved into the bathroom.
>>
File: 1389737738370.png (64 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389737738370.png
64 KB, 625x626
>>665852896
>>
>>665852896
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>665852998

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHFdDLgBnJY
>>
>>665832662

not op
>>
>>665852778

But dad,I've already been to bed and woke up at 4.
>>
>>665839553
>implying cougars don't go for baby deers
Okay faggot, and anyone else here not used to strip club drill, listen up, if you are new, the girls love you, because you are still wired into relationship dynamics.
They know, that if they can come off as nice or interesting, you will come back and ask for them every time. This is what she was working towards with you OP, a constant small cashflow, with added bonuses from fucking you with her HIV poes everytime she needed more drugs. You fell for it, lots of guys do, but you need to learn, strippers are sharks for male sexualities, they know who to prey on, and you were inexperienced and weak, and right now, you are getting husled by a pro.
If you liked it (lots of men do), and you enjoy the feeling that emotions are involved, always go with a friend who acts cocky, and you be shy and quiet af, and have him say it is your first time there. You will get the same reaction, every time, dollar signs just light up in the whores brains.
>>
>>665832934
Worse, she will use this as an excuse to cheat, dump her OP
>>
>>665838829
Lol wut
>>
>>665832146
Holy fuck anon, DON'T get emotionally interested in whores, this is a BASIC rule, even for retards
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 24
Thread DB ID: 471457



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.