[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any way to avoid this after shaving? It's bin 2 days since

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Any way to avoid this after shaving? It's bin 2 days since I did.
If not familiar, their red, sore and somewhat itchy. I wear a tight belt when i'm working.
>over sized construction pants
>>
Skin gradually get's used to it; matter of patience.
>>
Happens to me every time.
>>
>>665574613
Do you push down into the skin when you shave? It makes the hairs get cut beneath the skin and causes then to become ingrown. Make sure your razor is sharp so you don't have to push down.
>>
>>665574728
So I should shave more? I usually let it grow out 1cm or so
>>
Don't shave it baby smooth like that, leave some fuzz and it won't do that
>>
my gf had this problem, it was really uncomfortable when we had sex so she usually just kept it trimmed or got waxed every now and then
>>
File: 1417475937389.gif (447KB, 294x237px) Image search: [Google]
1417475937389.gif
447KB, 294x237px
>>665574613
Use an electric razor, numbnuts
>>
>>665574613
You could try putting deodorant/antiperspirant on the affected area. Sounds weird, but it helps me sometimes, though admittedly I've never had it this hardcore...
>>
Learn to shave you tit.
>>
put some vaseline on it
>>
>>665574945
Kinda hard, using a blade
>>
>>665574613
Chicks don't like a dude that shaved bald down there like a fucking 10 year old. Get a fucking beard trimmer, put it on level one or two and get to work. No razor bumps or burn
>virgin detected
>>
Like your face, do it every other day and it will get used to it.. Just deal with it if you want it bare.
>>
Shaving your pubes is degeneracy for both sexes.
>>
>>665575027
Im pretty confident that using an electric razor on your pubs is a bad idea
>>
>>665574613
Stop shaving against the grade. It might give it a Uhm "closer" shave that you want but don't do that bud
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Got some red ointment tiger balm
>>
>>665574728
true say
also shave dry, trim down with scissors beforehand
>>
>>665575310
I use an electric razor to shave and I'm baby smooth every time, no nasty ass red marks
>>
>>665575310
pretty confident you have a bush like a bear skin diaper
>>
do you use shaving cream?
>>
>>665575474
this, works 100%
>>
>>665574613
>hair removal
>>
>>665575302
This. If you think a bush shouldn't have hair you don't deserve to put your dick in it.
>>
Drop some Bourbon in ya balls mate . It'll pass right away .
Hope I was Helpfull
>>
File: BwLVL5CIcAAsotY.jpg (39KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
BwLVL5CIcAAsotY.jpg
39KB, 500x641px
>>665574613
To avoid it here's what I do.

1. Rinse blades with a rubbing alcohol before hand. Blood dries on the blades if you reuse and ca uses bacteria to get into fresh cuts

2. After shave can be helpful

3. Shave with the hair not against it.

Better yet don't use a straight razor. The small amount of stubble electric shavers leave isn't even a negative thing.

Even better still just trim it low but not to skin.
>>
>>665574613
Dude... Shave in one direction only, that's from the top down (trying to get a smoother finish by shaving upwards will only give you nightmares). Trust.
>>
>>665575310
Are you retarded?
>>
>>665574613

>Any way to avoid this after shaving?

By not shaving your balls, you fucking homosexual.
>>
Shave in the direction that your hairs are growing in.

If you do the opposite, the razor just catches the entire hair follicle and tries to rip it out awkwardly, that's why it gets inflamed.
>>
Use shampoo/conditioner as a like shaving gel. Or just use shaving gel. I used to have this problem but it stopped once I started using.
>>
>>665576063
Do you know where your balls are located?
>>
>>665574613
You probably used your face razor. You probably get razor bumps on your face too. You're fucking filthy. Keep your skin and your razor clean, you stinky nigger.

>wash area to be shaved, gently exfoliate with soap and fingertips.
>if using a shit-tier cartridge razor (which is a filth magnet full of hair, dead skin and germs), disinfect first with rubbing alcohol
>wet area to be shaved.
>apply shaving cream (or, if you're not a retard, shaving oil)
>shave with the grain
>repeat process, this time shaving against the grain.
>rinse shaved area with cold water
>apply aftershave (non-niggers use a natural astringent like Witch Hazel)

Didn't daddy ever teach you how to shave? Oh sorry, I forgot you're a filthy nigger. You never knew your daddy.
>>
Shave in the shower with the hot water running down. Takes 0 shaving cream. Baby smooth. Been doing it for a decade. Works every time all the time. Maybe get a girls razor? Even the men's disposable work this way but they rust easily and don't last as long and get stuff caught in them easily.

Supermodels and bikini models who Shave and don't wax do it this way too. In the shower.

Apply aloe Vera in the event of bumps or itchy redness. Non fragrance 100% pure aloe Vera or lotion. Fragrance upsets pores.

If it's from sweat you should buy a fungal Creme for jock itch. 97cent kind in a green tube from Walmart or cvs works best tbh.I hope this is helpful.
>>
Seriously just do it in a hot shower under the water.
>don't use shaving creme or oil
>>
don't shave your pubes. That's fucking gay. Why do you want to be hairless like a 9 year old boy? fucking faggot. just trim never shave.
>>
>>665575888
in trips we trust
>>
>>665576255
Not OP but thanks for this

I've been shaving wrong all these years
>>
>>665574613
Stripper shaving pro tip: use clear non scented gel deodorant on the area right after shaving.
>>
>>665576301
#1 Thanks anon. I do shave in the shower. 100% aloe.
>why didnt I think about that
>>
>>665576443
>2016
>advising against God Tier shaving oil
Are you retarded?
>>
>>665576301
Sure, shave your nutsack with a razor in hot water
>you fucking idiot.
>>
>>665574613
I've tried shaving down there twice. Both times I've experienced this pain. Browsing thread for answers.
>>
>>665574613
Stop shaving, idiot.
>>
>>665576765
that's just to cover the red tide stench of stripper pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 750x1334px
>>665576598
Kek
>mfw 90% of wommen likes a shaved dick
>>
>>665576835
>God Tier shaving oil
made me kek
>>
>>665576991
>unscented deoderant
>>
>>665577111
thats too big of a word for that nigger
>>
>>665574613
How? Looks like you shaved with just a steak knife and water.
>>
>>665577111
triple-dub trips check'd
>>
>>665577111
>deodorant
>>
I used to shave my kitty. The ingrown hairs, bumps, and irritation are not worth it. The hair is there for a reason so I stopped trying to get rid of it.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
>>665574728
or get a pair of clippers. I never have that problem anymore
>>
>>665577396
Ah! Thanks, I'm a terrible speller.
>>
>>665575256
some ppl dont like seeing a bunch of grossss body hair down there when they shower and dont care about sex shit. im asexual and i shave it all.
>>
>>665577503
feminist bitch go hang yourself
>>
>>665575310
Just don't try to trim your ballsack and it's fine
>>
>>665577290
Shaved against the hairs (upwards) though I'ts easier and much Quicker to do it that way, I will take your advices. Also everyone is looking away from the belt effect, which is one of the main causes to the sore spots.
>>
>>665577666
dub dub dub satanic trips have spoken. fuck off, whore.
>>
>>665576765
>deodorant
What you meant was "antiperspirant", which contains aluminum compounds that act as a powerful astringent / styptic.

Here's a better idea: get a natural alum block. Leave the shaved area wet after rinsing, wet the alum block, gently rub alum block on the area.

Alum is an antimicrobial and styptic. It'll work. It'll be less harsh than antiperspirants. But in my opinion it's still too harsh. Use Witch Hazel instead.

Witch Hazel is gentler than Alum and is still antimicrobial and is a natural astringent.
>>
>>665577666
i didn't say shit about feminism, you dumbass.

i stopped shaving because of skin irritation. it's more comfortable to just let the hair grow out.
>>
>>665574613
trim it, shaving it looks fucking retarded unless you want to be hairless from the ears down
>>
>>665574613
wtf 2,327th fucking moron who can't shave pubes
>>
Seriously dude. Just go buy a 20 dollar hair clipper and you're golden.
>>
>>665577576
Nope. Just an idiot. deodorant masks smells by definition be it scented or unscented.
>thinking be hard for you
>>
File: DSC_0177.jpg (413KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0177.jpg
413KB, 2560x1440px
You're welcome.
>>
>>665577025
every girl I've ever talked to about this says they think guys who shave their pubes are creepy. Some girls like shaved balls, but very few girls think it's sexy for a guy to be hairless down there like a child. I'm guessing you're like 15 and don't have much experience with women yet.
>>
>>665577995
/thread
>>
>>665574613
Real men don't fuck with their pubes, but you're OP, so we know exactly what kind of man you are.
>>
>>665577886
Yeah, you're right, I meant antiperspirant. Thanks!
>>
>>665577931
only feminists and old whores dont shave
pick one
>>
>>665577931
Don't shave your pussy, wax it with sugar wax

>no sharp stubble
>sugar wax is body safe
>washes off with warm water
>gentler to skin than commercial waxes
>dirt fucking cheap
>waxing lasts weeks
>>
>>665578037
DONT USE NAIR IF UR A GUY
>>
>>665578421
Gon' have a bad. fucking. time.
>>
>>665577025
You got hair on your dick? My condolences.
>>
>>665578307
you're a stubborn asshole

i don't care about feminism at all, and im only 20. sensitive skin is a legit reason to not shave.
>>
Get yourself some isocol, after you wash in the shower, apply liberally. May not stop all, but will greatly reduce redness.

*coming from a completely hairless faggot that works in 35+ degree warehouses all day.
>>
>>665578557
It happens to everyone who doesn't know how to shave. Find other options rather than just quitting you disgusting feminist whore.
>>
>>665578557
keep telling yourself that, also tits or gtfo
>>
>>665578516
Not the anon you replied to, but I have like four hairs that grow on my sweet spot. They're super thin and blonde and only grow to about 1/2". But they annoy the shit out of me.

I've started tweezing them in the hopes that some day they'll stop growing altogether.
>>
>>665578700
why does it bother you so much? i don't care if you shave or not. it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>665578421
Nigga, I *am* a guy.

This ain't your everyday Nair shit. This is specially for nutsacks and cuntflaps, and it works like a fucking dream, m8
>>
>>665578557
See
>>665578350
>>
1) trim it low first
2) put a hot/warm towel over area for aprox 5 mins
3) use product called bikini-zone gel
4) shave with brand new razor
5) once finished and dried up, apply a nonscented antiperspirant in the area
6) enjoy a nice smooth shave
>>
File: sr.jpg (1MB, 2337x1171px) Image search: [Google]
sr.jpg
1MB, 2337x1171px
>>665576255

This. Based on my experience, most important is clean razor and splash cold water after.

Idk exactly why cold water helps, something about closing the pores after they are opened from the heat so irritants don't get in. If nothing else it at least cools the razor burn and makes it feel better. Also damn refreshing.

I don't generally get razor burn and don't need aftershave though. I shave with a straight razor though so that might have something to do with it. Maybe less to do with the razor and more to do with the shave soap brush being better at cleansing the pores during application.

Idk, can any other straightrazor fags comment? I'm not sure exactly why but it seems to result in a better shave.

Disclaimer - this is general shaving advice, I trim my pubes, not shave them.
>>
Here's what I do.

Mid way through shower. Tons of shaving cream. Barbasol works fine.
3 blade disposable razor
Shave WITH the grain. Across is fine but never against.
Wash after.
Coco butter lotion after shower.

Wear boxers and keep the band above your pube area. Briefs will rub against it and cause irritation. Let it grow out a bit (like 1/4 inch) and shave again. Your skin will become less sensitive. And for fucks sake keep it clean. Oil and dirt are bad and will cause irritation.
>>
>>665578421
why?
>>
>>665578075
Like where the fuck do you come from, and what type of stupid ass "chicks" do you even fuckings talk to. Your 60 y.o mom isn't incountible to ask. Fucking filthy.
Implying I have a gf.
I guess I can say the straight up the fucking oposite, that all the wommen I've spoone to about this, likes it smooth like a babys ass.
Ever eaten a Harry Pussy?
>>
>>665574613
Use a mechanical shaver that leave like 1 mm length instead of a razor
>>
I put deodorant on it and it helps.
>>
>>665578925
then why the fuck do you mention it? did op aks how do other anons keep their pubes? he sure as fuck didn't
>>
How to shave balls with electtric razor? i ones managed to cut my sack while shaving, wasnt anything big just a tiny tiny cut. how to avoid? and if i use that level of lenght thingy i dont get anything cut. so now i use scissors but its taking 4ever.
please help a fag out..
>>
>>665579179
We weren't talking about pussy. Seriously if you want to shave your pubes and look like a creepy hairless little boy go ahead, But I assure you, most women do not find that sexy. Most find it weird. Maybe if you ever lose ur virginity you will learn something
>>
>>665579158
OP of the Nair here.

Regular Nair burns on balls. That shit I posted is specially for pubes. Just don't use regular Nair.
>>
>>665574613
OP, that happens because of what above posters said, hairs get ingrown, to prevent that you need to keep the pubic area squeaky clean and clean it with something thick so the pores open and hairs grow out and not in

worked for me at least
>>
>>665577748
I wish somebody woulda told me that once upon a time
>>
>>665579477
>How to shave your balls with electric razor

You don't. Dumbass.
>>
>>665578557
>only 20
>not having an active sex life with 20
>landwhale detected
>>
>>665574613
Can't believe no one has said this before. Before you shave, clean the razor with rubbing alcohol. Almost no razor burn. Once I started doing that, my face acne reduced by like 60%.
>>
>>665577503
I just can't get into hairy poontang. I was fucking around with a hippie chick for a while who didn't shave anything at all and the hairy muff actually bothered me more than the legs or pits. She was a redhead though so the leg hair was fine textured and almost clear. If she'd been Greek or something that would have been a different story.
>>
>>665574613
maybe you have nickel allergy
>>
>>665579986
how to shave balls if i cannot use electir razor?
>>
>>665579477
Go do your homework, faggot.
>>
>>665580004
I have avoidant personality disorder.
>>
>>665579041
>Maybe less to do with the razor and more to do with the shave soap brush being better at cleansing the pores during application.
This. Using the brush to apply the soap does a superior job of cleaning the skin.

I always lather up with soap and a brush first just to clean my skin and hair, then rinse it off and apply shave oil instead. Then I shave with a straight razor. Then I rinse with cold water and apply witch hazel.

I never have razor burn or razor rash, even if I make three passes with the straight razor and go against the grain.
Regarding the straight razor: the biggest advantage to a straight razor is that it's easy to keep clean and lasts a lifetime if well-maintained. I'd never use one on my balls.

I do use a cheap cartridge razor on my balls. I keep the razor dry when not in use, I rinse it with rubbing alcohol before, during, and after use. I never have razor burn or bumps on my balls. Ever.
>>
Shave with the hear not against is a good way to avoid most of this.
>>
>>665575888
Word. Took me several years to learn. but that is the magic. It won't make it baby smooth but no bumps
>>
>>665579478
>virginity
Cant your stupid ass little brain prosess words?
Maybe you COULDNT imagine how eating a Harry Pussy would feel like. Leta make it simpler for you. Something you actually could set your mind to.
Sucking on a hairy ass cock? Filthy pubes. All in your mouth. Mmm amarite?
>>
Veet fast acting gel cream.

I use this on a regular basis especially if my hair is really long. Doesn't burn like I've heard Nair does. Just don't do it if you recently shave or have been sweaty. If you have open pores it will hurt.
>>
>>665579041
You're a braver man than I using a straight razor around your cock and balls, anon.
>>
>>665580187
poor you, who gives a shit, fuck you and your made up disease
>>
are you my fucking clone?
>just shaved 2 days ago
>rashes just as bad
>i leave the tummy fuzz too
>similiar shape and size
>the fucking EXACT same underwear
>>
>>665580130
With a 3 blade disposable one. Or this>>665580511
>>
>>665580843
Must be the underwear then
>>
>>665574613
i heard holding a bag of ice there stops it
>>
I don't shave OP, but I do get ingrown hairs around my waist line for the same exact reason. Since using these two things I've stopped getting them.

First:
>suspenders

Whether or not you think they're stupid or look retarded it helps. The pants aren't rubbing against your skin as they would with a belt. They chafe your shoulders for a couple days but you get used to them.

Second:
>fresh balls
This shit is awesome. You don't have to just put it on your nuts. I put it anywhere there might be friction throughout the day. Arm pits, ass, thighs, waist line. Its a lotion that drys into a talc powder, but doesn't leave much of a residue. When I come home and take a shower after work, first thing I do is put some of this shit on.

Buy it. I promise you'll love it.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>665580843
Prove it, copy
>>
>>665579478
If the only barrier keeping you from man to creepy little boy is your public hair then you need to take some growth hormone and hit the fucking gym. Young women like muscular and hairless.
>>
>>665580626
>>665580299

Same, using straight razor and soaping this way I can go against the grain just fine.

But like I said, I don't use this downstairs. I just use a trimmer for that. Tbh shaving your pubic area is probably easier than shaving around your facial features and I probably have the manual dexterity to do so, but just on principle I do not want to put a 5 inch razorblade so close to my junk.

Also unrelated general commentary on whether it's "unmanly" or looks bad to shave your pubes bald - I think it really depends on if you're a bodyhairfag or not. If I shaved completely down there it would just look weird because I have dark body/leg hair and it would look like a patch was missing if my happy trail just stopped.
>>
>>665581596
like the kens they played with as kids
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 750x1334px
>>665581596
This guy gets it.
>>
>>665581758
I'm the same, so I don't shave all of my pubes. I trim. The only exception is my balls. I shave my sack. It doesn't look out of place at all because the rest of the pubes are still there.

Plus a shorn scrot means my wife won't be able to leave me alone. And blowjobs are fun.
>>
File: Glare.jpg (22KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
Glare.jpg
22KB, 450x299px
>>665577025

>mfw almost every girl I've ever been with has told me that completely hairless dicks look weird
>>
>>665575190
Just get a sharper razor... or use a straight blade but don't cut your damn dick off
>>
>>665579794
Top fucking kek... and yeah I've knicked my nuts a couple of times with a buzzer hurts like a bitch
>>
>>665581826
But unlike the kids you play with because apparently your a skinny hairy creepy motherfucker
>>
>>665575541
Yes and some bengay and cayenne pepper and a bit of battery acid to go with it
>>
>>665582748
>bengay and cayenne pepper and a bit of battery acid to go with it
Where'd you get the formula for Nair?
>>
>>665574613
Shave while in the shower, and wait for the hot water to soften the hair so that the razor isn't cutting something stiff.
>>
>>665580490
*hairy

A Harry Pussy would be like eating a magical pussy, no one wants dat. You might become an rabbit in hat.
>>
>>665575474
good stuff
>>
>>665581596
I'd say most women don't want to see a huge unkempt bush in your pants. You're probably the same guy who goes on /b/ and says you vomit at the sight of a hairy pussy and turn your nose up at it but refuse to keep your own shit looking decent.
>>
>>665574613
get a 20$ body hair trimmer, put on the thinnest comb thing. it keeps everything tidy with an 1/8 left.
>>
>>665584673
>with an 1/8 left.
Yeah, an 1/8th of your scrot skin. Never use an electric trimmer on your balls!
>>
>>665583417
I'm a ball-searing wizard
>>
>>665585150
nah, I shave my scrot. you just have to stretch it with one hand, shave with the other. never have i cut my nuts.
>>
File: lotion.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lotion.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>665585150
I personally wouldn't shave my balls with anything but electric is far more gentle than the rusty spoons these idiots are suggesting
>>
>>665574613
stop shaving against the roots
>>
>>665574613
To help make what you have go away, find acne wash with something called sacrillic acid. Did the same thing and that's what my doctor had me do
>>
buzz dont shave
>>
>>665574613
given by the job you did im gonna take a stab in the dark and say you don't shave often. Your skin gets used to it over time but disinfecting everything helps. Scrub your skin, soak your blades in alcohol, and maybe even dab some alcohol on the area afterwards if you arent a baby.
>>
>>665574613
Get an alum block. It's an old barber's secret.
>>
>>665577511
This.
>>
>>665585769
Maybe a foil shaver. Maybe.
>>
>>665585733
noice
>>665585769
noice!
>>665586055
noice!!!
>>665585777
NOICE! fucking gets everywhere.
>>
>>665586999
NOOOIIIICCCEEE!
>>
>>665574613
Razor bumps mate, use shaving cream.
>>
>>665574613
Buy a shaving gel for sensitive skin with alovera in it and before using racorblades trim with a cheap gilette beard trimmer
>>
>>665574613
1st and foremost get good soap to the shaving purpose.Everyday soap u use to clean ur hands is so bad that u should even use it to cleaning the hands. Remember to avoid all luquid soaps in the 1st place. No matter the company it comes from liquid soap is piece of shit.
>>
>>665575474
white one works better
>>
>>665574613
Shave down
>>
>>665582548
>nut nicker
>>
Don't shave against the grain dumb ass.
>>
>>665574613

Clean cotton cloth
Soak with hot water
sprinkle lightly with epson salts
hold cloth on razor bumps
keep the cloth warm and moist
apply for 30 mins 2x a day at least
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.