[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UKfags I'm honestly interested in if you like (or not like)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 21

File: image.png (87KB, 444x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87KB, 444x701px
UKfags I'm honestly interested in if you like (or not like) your country. Do you like the economy, government and culture? What would you change about it, if possible?
>>
>>665395731
shit rain, shit teeth, shit women...
>>
it's good, too many fucking paki's though
>>
We're proud...but we don't like the country. Only we are allowed to say if it's shit or not and if anyone else does then we get defencive, cuz we are autistic, crooked toothed, tea drinking UKFags. and thats how we like it!
>>
No muslims
>>
>>665395731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0XTvuRycY
>>
>>665395731
no

The people are generally cunts , the climite is fuckin awful almost all the time , the government just wont fuck off and leave me alone with rules and regs that go wayyyyyy beyond common sense . I fail to see what is in it for me beyond misery .

Lets face it you walk down a street . 300 hundred cameras see you every day

A cop thinks hello lets have a chat , refuse him and your getting arrested , tell him to get to fuck your arrested , comply or else !
Now the cunt thinks there might be more to this guy as hes not playing the subordinate mouse bullshit so its cuffs out and off to the nick , lawyers not need if they decide you dont need 1 , if they offer its the dumbest cunt you have ever met . habeas corpus be dammed you dont need to be told you are being detained for an indefinate time .

This is reality not bullshit or seeing triangles in dollers . This is not only real but a presentation of the distane the cunts feel toward to populice ,,,,, no wonder no fuckers ever happy in the uk

I`m off to wales , the side of a fuckin mountain
>>
>>665395992
That blows
>>
economy is fucked. services centre that produces nothing and has been slowly bought up by foreigners over the last 50 years. the saudis own so much of our economy it is scary. government is a tyrannical regime, this is only a minor exaggeration, this is even scarier than our fucked economy. our culture is miserable - most people here are passive aggressive cunts who wont be direct about anything but will make indirect jabs at you instead if they dont like you.
>>
>>665397392
Why do they treat you like that?
Its horseshit
>>
My mum moved us over here from Northern Ireland because soldiers and cunts were killing everyone in the late 90s when I was young, the more I learn about England's history the more I dislike it, plus there's no culture no community, it's just a place to work for a few years then go somewhere better, I'll be finishing my apprentiship then fecking off back to Ireland,
>>
File: 1451791791017.gif (2MB, 336x167px) Image search: [Google]
1451791791017.gif
2MB, 336x167px
Too many lazy fucking slugs on benefits that honest workers like myself have to pay for which will only go to fund their disastrously helpless spending habits because they think they've 'earned it' after being a full time yummy fucking mummy.

Remove monarcy - the Queen and her cronies are just another rabble of german scumbags that bullied, slaughtered and pillaged their way into England to become a non elected head of state with immunity. There is a lot of coverage of their reckless expenditure.

Stop second home owners - locals are driven out of their homes as wealthy business types claim more and more houses across rural areas
>>
>>665395731
History is great, and I have a lot of patriotism for my country.

But even a patriot can see the terrible way this shithole is going.
>>
>>665398142
Occupying murderers have nothing to be proud of tbh
>>
UK is fucking terrible.
Full of racist degenerate scum and over priveledged eton cunts putting their dicks in dead pigs.
I hate this country
>>
Government is an oligarchy that's so far removed from reality that they may as well still be stuck in the fucking dark ages. Economy is in the shitter because idiots and the elderly are the only people that vote and they always vote for whatever twat hates brown people the most. I mean seriously we still have a fucking Queen for fuck sake.
Culture is alright most of the time, but there's a sweeping wave of neo-nationalism slowly eating away at the country like a fucking cancer.
>>
File: black kills innoncent white girl.jpg (766KB, 1023x931px) Image search: [Google]
black kills innoncent white girl.jpg
766KB, 1023x931px
>>665398652
>>
>>665398401
Oh boo hoo you celtic cunt, get over it
>>
File: rape stat.jpg (126KB, 857x1046px) Image search: [Google]
rape stat.jpg
126KB, 857x1046px
>>665398142
>>
>>665398941
your point being? she should have been racist because someone of colour murdered her?
you pigshit thick cunt.
>>
I love it more than I love Yorkshire puddings.
And I fucking love Yorkshire puddings
>>
>>665399296
What's your point?
>>
>>665395731
I live in the UK and i am scared to go to places.
>>
>>665398652
>>665399322
youre obviously black or asian anon, so what exactly makes you say this country is racist? i dont see any racism any more. everyone bends over backwards to make you guys welcome here now.
>>
>>665399687
that is because you have social anxiety, pussy.
>>
>>665399322
She was raped et killed because she was white, as many others

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963

Look in Cologne, one mouth ago, etc., etc.
>>
>>665395731
>What would you change about it, if possible?
Regaining control of our laws and borders from the EU who we didn't vote in and can't seem to get rid of.
Its bullshit that someone from the EU can automatically move here with no issues and claim welfare, but someone from Canada has to fight for a visa even if they are in a career that we desperately need.
>>
>>665398779
a slight glimmer

blair wanted rid of the lords to be replaced with something else . That something else would consist of cunts like him being voted out the commons and being given lifetime positions of power in the lords . This house having the ultimate say would mean ..

President blair

Cant trust the cunt to cross the road no matter run this shit pit without fucking it up , give him the ultimate power and who knows how much more his lot would fuck it up .

Say what you like about the queen at least she has zero impact on real lives , a figurehead of a degree of virtue is a billion fold better than satans afterbirth running the show .
>>
File: rachel.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
rachel.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Don't mind if I do, Rachel
>>
>>665399762
nope i'm about as white as they come.
this country is heavily divided and always have been.
>>
I want all muslims to vanish, then all East European cunts
>>
Culture is top
Economy is a bit shitty
Government is ridiculously corrupt
>>
>>665399786
i really don't think i do. I'm fine in social situations and crowds.
>>
>>665400087
No it fucking hasn't, and isn't. You're probably a bleeding-heart liberal rich kid living in a suburb and have never met an asian or a black in your life. Most immigrants are not segregated like in the us, but live amongst whites.

tl;dr you're full of shit.
>>
>>665398652
You're a poof, m8
>>
>>665400002
not quite
>>
>>665399951
you are a fucking idiot. truly brainwashed by the media. think muslims rape people because they are white. statistically the majority of rapes are committed by white males.
>>
Why did you leave out Ulster from the picture?
>>
In UK, muslim can rape white bitches
>>
>>665398056
Don't blame everyone else that you work in some shitty factory doing 60 hours a week
>>
>>665400056
fucking best
>>
>>665400555
Statistically muslims rape more when the figures are broken down
>>
>>66540005 got there before me anon.
>>
>>665400410
i'm working class and have grown up on council estates in the north of england my entire life.
>>
I dunno, I like it here. I can't think of anywhere I'd prefer to live honestly. Although that's probably cause I'm young and haven't experienced much of life yet.
>>
>>665400891
Im the same as this anon and have to agree. I've just started building a house in Ireland, 7 months til completion.
>>
Distribution of wealth, shitty weather and right wing tabloids are the main things I'd grumble about, that and chav 'culture'.

Aside from that, I'm travelled quite well and still consider rural Britain to be one of the best places to be.
>>
>>665400891
Well I'm working class and have lived in a part of London where white people are~35% of the population, and no it is not "heavily divided" that's horseshit.
>>
I've never had any problems living in this country. I live in the South East. Some parts of my town are nice to visit, other parts are run down and disgusting. Some of this is due to immigrant housing but some of the grubby natives are just as bad, if not worse.

I've had interactions with the police, but as I'm not a degenerate scrote they don't take an interest in me and I've never felt oppressed or like I'm being watched. I blame being white, middle class and educated.

The government are ding a fairly decent job. Yeah you could get more people in full time jobs and not piss weak part time jobs that don't give enough but make the unemployed statistics look great. But they steered us through the recession and they're way more competant than the shower of shit running against them in the election. Take a bow Mr Miliband.

Culture always feels a bit borrowed, but thats due to a fuck ton of external influences invading this island for centuries.

TL:DR The UK is an cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything. Bits suck buy it's mostly decent.
>>
>>665400555

Porportionnaly to their population, they rape more often, and make more crimes...

For exemple, in Paris, 52% of the rapist are foreigner... http://www.20minutes.fr/societe/1771047-20160122-profil-agresseur-quartiers-dangereux-victimes-analyse-viol-paris?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1453448435
>>
not too different too 'murica really i imagine, just everything is less in your face. current gov are bad cunts, extreme differences in wealth generally, and as said numerous times the weather is very very shit.

still rather live here than anywhere else though.
>>
The North/South divide in England is a lot bigger than some foreigners seem to realise, may as well be two different countries.
>>
>>665401286
London doesn't represent the whole united kingdom you fucking toff. come up north, wales, scotland or northern ireland and see for yourself how divided the UK is
>>
>>665400555

statistically, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape

and you are an idiot
>>
Can some britbong explain the deal with the queen to me?

Been in this country for 8 years now, and people seem to actually like having a monarch. I just don't get it.
>>
Economy is good, culture is good in half of the country (not divided, mixed). The country also looks nice, also it's not sunny often.

Government is really terrible, for many reasons. So bad infact that I'm under a lot of pressure to move to Singapore for business.
>>
>>665401642
the south of england is splitting from the rest of the uk not just the north
>>
>>665401697
Just because there are no blacks or asians living there, doesn't mean it's divided you wanker. Immigrants are attracted to cities, and where they are in the cities is not segregated into ghettos like in the US.

Learn what divided means you retard.
>>
>>665401781
get edgelord over here
>>
>>665401795
brainwashed sheeple like the monarch. anyone who has anything between their eyes wants the royals dismantled.
>>
>>665401795
never understood the point either and i was born here
>>
>>665401795

She's essentially reduced to being an 'A list celeb', holds very little power and most people think having a cute old lady as Queen is nice.

When she dies and we get stuffy old King Charles a lot of people will fall out of love with the royals.
>>
>>665402089
*ears
>>
>>665401795
I think people like having traditions because they help keep our values together. Have you been inside stately homes or hung out in their gardens? they are quite nice.

It means the government can't do stupid stuff like sell off islands (yes they wanted to). We don't want to go all V for Vendetta either.
>>
>>665395731
Northumbrian Independence, as things stand we're treated worse than an occupied country
>>
>>665401986
Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, I could go on there are lots of black and asians in cities up north. people are divided though. segregated neighbourhoods because the whiney white cunts don't like them
>>
>>665401795

The monarchy is pretty much a figurehead and a huge moneyspinner. Tourists love that shit, coming to London, seeing palaces and fancy parades, princes and royal weddings. It's big business.

She doesn't have any real power though. All legislation and laws go through the house of commons and the house of lords, parliament. The Queen is kept in the loop and the government runs her country, but she can't order us to go to war like in the good old days.

Basically centuries of legal wrangling and laws stops one group or person assuming absolute power, and that despite being in control the ruling party answers to the people.
>>
The NHS is amazing. Shame it's getting torn apart.
>>
>>665402301

MY BROTHER!

RECLAIM EDINBURGH! RECLAIM YORK! KINGDOM OF NORTHUMBRIA! BORK! BORK! BORK!
>>
Based Cornwall
>>
the idea of one family's bloodline making them better than everybody else and each offspring being born into pure wealth, that we all pay for, is a bit fucked up when you think about it
>>
>>665402578

Cornish independance when?
>>
>>665397392
U sound like musli
>>
>>665402301

>tfw rich Arabs will never buy Blyth Spartans

Canny shite marra :(
>>
>>665402654
When we leave the EU
>>
>>665402453
>Basically centuries of legal wrangling and laws stops one group or person assuming absolute power, and that despite being in control the ruling party answers to the people.

kek. or so we're told.
>>
>>665402453

Forgot to mention, I have actually met her (HOW FUCKING BRITISH) and she's very pleasant and seems genuinely interested in what you have to say. She was also carrying out visits and functions while suffering from a nasty cold and shes pushing her late 80's. The Duke was getting on for 90, met him as well.

They are nothing short of troopers.
>>
>>665399322
You've got the story all wrong fuckhead. It was exactly that.
>>
>>665402722

Thanks, great way to start the day!
>>
>>665399551

Holy shit that sparked something in me.
>>
>>665395731
EXIGENCY OF STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
>>
>>665402905

You're welcome to vote them out of power in five years time.
>>
>>665402453

It just seems weird that there are people who would go out of their way to travel across world just to watch some old lady, who is just like any other old lady(except for having been born in the right family).

I personally kind of see monarchy as an insult. I have to pay reverence to these people and kneel before them, because the royals are clearly supperior to a filthy peasant like me.
>>
>>665395731
It could be a lot worse, but then again there are plenty of things that could be a lot better. The cost of housing is higher than many other countries, we only ever seem to have spineless shitbags to choose from when it comes to voting for a political party and we have a wretched underclass of turds who have decided the state owes them a living in return for nothing. Less than nothing in fact, as these people are a drain.
>>
>>665401795
The concept of a monarchy is ridiculous, but the queen herself is like the country's grandma.

It's nice to have an ostensible leader of the country be a person who is likeable and feels old fashionedly British, instead of whichever cunt of the month is prime minister at the moment.

It'll change if she ever lets Charles take over.
>>
>>665401795
Royal family earn us bank, we have a lot of tourism for a wet windy Island and its because people all over the world like the idea of a genuine kingdom and pay to see castles and royal guards that actually serve a purpose
>>
>>665402946
I was being sarcastic you thick cunt. Yeah she really should've hated all blacks cause some of em rape people. White people rape too. Guess she should of hated them too huh?
>>
>>665402446
Or maybe it's just that - get this - diaspora tend to live near one-another.

Crazy, I know!

Seriously you sound like a typical labour voter, and I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>665402446
>because the whiney white cunts don't like them

yeah, probably on account of all the stealing, raping they do.
>>
>>665395731
I like it. But then I live in an area that's overwhelmingly white, and the few blacks or Indians we do have around are actually pretty decent people.
If I lived in a big inner city I'd probably fucking hate it.

>Monarchy
Not a problem, rather that than a president.
>BBC
I've seen network TV in the USA and it's a pile of shit, plus 20 mins of adverts every hour pisses me off. BBC > the alternative.
>Gun laws
No mass shootings or emo faggots capping school kids over here, it's one thing we have got right.
>Government
Bunch of self serving Eton mafia wankers. Party politics is the enemy of democracy and it needs to fucking die.
>New internet snooping laws
Government wants to have full access to everything we do online for a minimum of a year. Newspaper over here asked if they could see Theresa May's (fucking idiot Home Secretary) internet history for the last week to make a point.
They got told no and their point was proven.
>NHS
Not perfect but that's the politicians fucking with it. In aand needs funds + restructure. But in and of itself it's fucking brilliant and kicks the shit out of pre-Obamacare US (lack of) health care.
>Europe
I'm on the fence, it can be utter shit but for all its faults there's a bunch of laws that our politicians have to obey and with the Tories in charge that's a fucking good thing.
>Economy
Fucked, but getting better.
>Culture
Has been raped by a massive influx of migrants in the last 20 years (thanks a lot New Labour) but what passes as British culture these days is alright.
Like I said before, limited numbers of migrants in a predominantly white area actually make a real effort to integrate and society is better for that.
What I hate is the massive Pakistani areas of cities where they tried to recreate Islamabad in fucking Bradford. Likewise I also hate the rise of Nazi cunts like Britain First and other moronic right wing groups.
>>
>>665403129
yeah because the alternatives will be different. kek.
>>
>>665403193

Fortunately you live in a country, if you do live here, that won't throw you in jail or execute you if you choose not to kneel and bow and even voice dissatisfaction at the concept of monarchy.
>>
>>665397392
I'm already stuck in Wales. If you're looking for a better climate, you're heading in the wrong direction. Also, everything here is just like in England, but slightly shitter.
>>
it's truly shit tier. i'm leaving ASAP.
>>
>>665400555
Not by proportion idiot.
>>
>>665401795
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
here is an American to explain it for you
>>
>>665403489

I thought you'd say that. Theres also nothing stopping you running for government yourself if you feel you can do a better job!
>>
>>665395731
From Bristol, Live in Edinburgh. Love my country, love the culture, fuck the government, fuck the economy. I would change the government, all they give a shit about is the rich elite and most of them are fucking cunts. Most the poor are fucking faggots and the rich are fucking faggots. It seems like the only nice people are the ones who understand this. People talk about the Lost generation and the kids that are in Uni right now are exactly that. Our childhood was hard for our parents with the economy, and our future looks shit too with the government.

All that being said, Id still die for my country and the people here.

Although id quite like to live in Rome.
>>
>>665403470
yep whiney white cunts do the vast majority of stealing and raping. just like they did in the days of british imperialism. guess its in their blood
>>
>>665403485
Agreed, anon, I would buy you a pint.
>>
>>665403565

Get out then you whiney cunt.
>>
Oh yeah, the beeb is fantastic and prince Phillip is hilarious.

It's kinda cool that there's so much fucking old stuff around. My dad's house is three hundred years old.
>>
I think one of the most bullshit things about the UK is national insurance I work all work every week give up a shit tonne of money to tax and and shit tonne to national insurance which is supposed to go towards the NHS and paying doctors but it takes me 2 weeks to get a doctor's appointment. whereas if I was a benefit bum I wouldn't contribute national insurance or anything benificial to the rest of the country and still get the same amount of treatment that a hard working person would, throw in a a little alcoholism and you'll get a fully paid for 3 bedroom house aswell while I struggle to keep my flat going.
>>
England is a fuck hole of completely useless cunts and cross bred peasants.... Putin needs to nuke you fucking wankers and be done with that cesspool. sand nigger loving cock suckers
>>
>>665401436
faggot tory scum kill yourself and your family
>>
>>665403709
unfortunately i dont have the financial backing of various banks and multinational corporations (who could then influence my policies) but if i did then i would!
>>
>>665404122
Based prince Phillip
>>
France ftw
>>
>>665403898
If we could find a pub that hasn't either shut down or been flooded.
>>
>>665395731
The Muslims. Holy shit guys. We do not have neighborhoods where these monsters can start carving out an enclave for themselves in South Texas. I'm not gonna speak for the other parts but down here we are watching these fuckers real close. I've seen what they have done to your country. It's not the UK I pictured. I'm pretty sure their cancer would do the same here if they could grab a foothold. Jesus guys. Seriously get rid of them. They are going to destroy your country.
>>
>>665403498

Sure. But it's expected of you. If I was in the presence of the queen and failed to bow, half the country would throw a shitstorm.
>>
>>665395731
>UKfags
>Posts a picture of Great Britain

Geography isn't your strong suit.
>>
NHS is shit and so Is the benefits system.
>>
File: Recession_vs_past_2471089a.jpg (95KB, 601x367px) Image search: [Google]
Recession_vs_past_2471089a.jpg
95KB, 601x367px
>>665401436
>But they steered us through the recession

Oh yeah, they did a cracking job. Really flatlined that motherfucker the moment they got in.
>>
>>665404266
muh bataclan
>>
>>665403785
>The Metropolitan Police Service is one of the few police forces which has collected statistics on gang rape. Filmmaker Sorious Samura compiled 29 such incidents involving young people from January 2006 to March 2009, and found that, of 92 people convicted, 66 were black or mixed race. Samura said he found it "impossible to ignore the fact that such a high proportion were committed by black and mixed-race young men".[11]

Fuck off, Ahmed, I believed you were white before but it's fucking obvious now that you're just another taqiyya faggot.
>>
>>665398401
Fuck off back to Ireland
>>
Speaking as a Scot surrounded by drunkards, farmers and skanks: I honestly hope every day that something ends this shitty country. However I hear that things aren't much better elsewhere, so maybe we can all just find some way to turn this entire shitty island into some sort of museum to people who had it all, then became too liberal, relinquished their empire and faded into disgrace.
>>
>>665404406

Some of them are alright. Unfortunately, whenever you see muslims in the media, it's always the evil, scumfucky ones.

Used to work for a muslim. Him and his family was pretty chill.
>>
>>665404273
Yeah it's a shame isn't it.
>>
File: 23.jpg (388KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
388KB, 707x1000px
>>
Only real redeeming feature is knowing that if you break a leg your not going to have to sell your house to fucking pay for it.

Other than that were a bit of a joke. We don't fight back about anything. Even if it turns out our politicians have been literally raping children.

Traditional food is a joke unless stodgy ass pies get you hard.

We complain loads about immigrants cause we're for the most part dumb enough to hate on immigrants when it's most the shitstain bankers in London who fucked up everything
>>
File: royals.jpg (597KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
royals.jpg
597KB, 2000x1000px
Overall, I do like my country. However, there are many things I don't like. I don't like how we show respect to countries that blatantly abuse human rights because we have good ties with them. I don't like how the moment you utter something against any culture (not race or nationality), you have people in your face telling you that you're a racist and attempting to publicly shame you. I don't how we justify immoral actions by saying "oh it's just how they were brought up/it's just their culture. I hate how there ARE genuine racist here. I hate the amount of government monitoring we are subjected to. I hate some of our ridiculous drug laws, specifically the legal status of cannabis. I hate how our politicians refuse to do the right thing just because it will make waves. There are many more things I hate but I feel I've ranted long enough. However, I do love my country. I don't even know why. Wherever I go in the world, I feel pride that I can call myself British.
>>
>>665403785
you sound like a muslim fag, whats the matter? butthurt because we don't believe your shit?
>>
>>665404183

That certainly does make life easier, but then when you get into power you have to take care of the bastards that backed you!

>>665404613

Pretty much, less so if you are a regular pleb, moreso if you are somebody important. My bow wasn't exactly head to the floor, you just sort of dip your shoulders. Even shook her hand!

>>665404182

Look, this guy is doing an internet!
>>
>>665404783
this means nothing whatsoever. taking one "Study" completely out of context to prove a point you are biased towards is ridiculous. i'm white british and its absolutely fuck all to be proud of.
>>
>>665404903
Yeah of course some of them are cool, but it's difficult to ignore that a much larger proportion of muslims are bad people than pretty much any other group.
>>
White middle class here. Economy is in the shitter thanks to two conservative governments. And I mean by that the state of people's welfare and standard of living. The top third are doing very nicely, everyone else is getting buttfucked.
Culture has too much xenophobia. Mixed races and local cultures make for a rich general overall culture and betters us economically and with our relationships with other countries. Not saying that it's going to ever be all perfect harmony, groups of people do retarded things regardless of religion or lack thereof. Got some muslim friends, got a few black friends who live on estates, they're not all out to fuck over the UK. I'd almost go as far as saying that it's the racist white chavs that do more damage to 'Britishness' than anyone else.
We could do more with immigration, I think we should put more support in. But we are a fucking island and we haven't the infrastructure to support tens of thousands of people like that suddenly. We're a rich nation and our best bet is putting our money out there.
tl;dr fuck the tories
>>
>>665405161
>pic

I'm surprised no one's made the meme of the moment joke about Prince Harry yet.
>>
File: AmericaFuckYeah.jpg (58KB, 736x556px) Image search: [Google]
AmericaFuckYeah.jpg
58KB, 736x556px
Giving us a free country and shit. How very thoughtful of you.
>>
>>665405260
>Even shook her hand!

See, this is the sort of attitude towards the royal family that is beyond my comprehension.
>>
>>665403990

i will, do you wanna come too? you seem pretty cool
>>
>>665405212
nah i'm not thick enough to believe there is a god. but hey if people dont want to be culpable for their own actions and are stupid enough believe there is a heaven they can knock themselves out
>>
>>665405717
I will. Fuck this country.
>>
>>665405551

Tbh mate I wasn't expecting it. Prior to the event you get lots of utterings from people about do's and don'ts, and what to expect. You think to yourself, lots of people are going to see this. Then she just rocks up, like a regular person, gets ushered about, meets the neatly lined up folks. Then she is right in front of you, says hello, holds out a hand. Then it sinks in, ''oh, you're just a regular human person''.
>>
All you need to know about the UK is.

We found out that our politicians were mostly paedophiles and we just bent over and did nothing.

Were a nation of paedophile symathisers
>>
>>665406068
*regular human lizard person
>>
>>665406336
Oh yeah, that was a fucking laugh wasn't it.

>fine fine we'll investigate
>whoops we lost the paperwork
>oh well
>>
>>665401436
Sounds about right.

>>665401795
The original British Empire and the hold that we had over the old world, and the idea that the Royal Family made that, and the fact the commonwealth is still fucking huge probably plays a part.

>>665403485
Pretty much agree apart from culture. I've lived here since I was 6 months old (parents are British, but I was born in Australia and theym moved back) and I honestly don't know any "British Culture" - To me it's just getting pissed, talking about football, never shutting the hell up about the World Wars and being racist.

and I live in Fucking Birmingham, most Muslim populated City in England - 5th in Europe. Really don't give a shit about those guys because they don't cause any problems. Drove through Sparkbrook many times and nothing.

>>665404406
See above. Never had a problem a problem. As >>665404903 points out the media is all BROWN GUY COMMITS A CRIME, ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD, CLOSE THE BOARDERS but honestly these people have got other shit to worry about. Even thought white guys commit crimes and it's just 'white guy commits crime'

As for me, I don't want to live here when I'm older. It's not a bad place at all, can make a living and live a decent life but its BORING as fuck and I fucking hate PUBS AND FOOTBALL, YES MY SON GO ON and all that. It's full of tossers. Yes you get them all over the place but British pub cunts are the fucking worst. There's generally nothing interesting here. Like continental Europe has cool shit, and the Americas has got a fuck load of natural landmarks and huge ass journeys you can go on, but here you can drive north to south in about 12 hours. It's shit
>>
Another great thing about this country- The Jeremy Kyle show. Makes me feel a lot better about my shitty life after watching the sweaty tattooed land whales arguing the toss every morning.
>>
>>665406068

Not to be a douche, but I could've told you that, and i've never even met her.
>>
File: 403.jpg (32KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
403.jpg
32KB, 600x593px
>>665395731
Would be great if someone nuked everywhere south of Manchester. Then no one would vote Tory.
>>
>>665406835
God, there was that 'girl' that's been on it 5 times and it amazes me at some point some one thought "Yes I will have sex with that" but yeah makes me feel a whole lot better. But then again annoys the fuck outta me because they're just scumbags who don't deserve to breathe
>>
File: 1453331947400.png (4MB, 1832x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1453331947400.png
4MB, 1832x1754px
Scotfag here. It's pretty nice up here all things considered. Thankfully shitskins don't actually want to come up here and the majority of the population are hostile to outsiders. The Scottish nationals and everybody that voted for them really need to get fucked though.
>>
File: large.jpg (159KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
159KB, 500x750px
london niggers who spout shit like "bruv" and "fam" do my fucking head in. Grime music is the fucking worst as well
>>
>>665407304
I wont a bet that they'd get majority so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>665406820

I live in Rotherham, and I'm muslim, and I love your country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
>>
File: bataclan.jpg (75KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
bataclan.jpg
75KB, 720x960px
>>665406820

Paris agrees
>>
File: 302.png (88KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
302.png
88KB, 496x496px
>>665407478
truth
>>
>>665406948

I know, but theres a lot of hype around those sorts of things. It's probably similar to telling someone tomorrow they get to meet Lionel Messi, Katy Perry and Bruce Willis. They are normal people, but its possible to forget that.

>>665407163

The irony being if Mr Corbyn was in charge we'd have to outsource the nuking to the French or the yanks.
>>
>>665407563

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Europe#Great_Britain
>>
File: terrostiste photos france.jpg (182KB, 776x768px) Image search: [Google]
terrostiste photos france.jpg
182KB, 776x768px
>>
>>665407743
Britain isn't even in control of our own nukes, they can only be fired if the yanks give the go ahead. So us the taxpayers are pretty much wasting billions on nukes for a different country.
>>
>>665407699

Yeah it was bullshit, no one's going to dispute that. But because a few niggas fucked up a place all the niggers are bad?

From my knowledge the only terrorist attacks in Birmingham were from the IRA in the 70s. Considering we've had the highest number of Muslims out of every UK city and still haven't had any Islmamic terrorist attack it either means

1. The Muslims here are shit at terrorism
2. They're not terrorists

They've had at least 60 years to blow Birmingham up and nothing ever happened. You get extremists in every group, but so far, not here.
>>
>>665405388
>We're a rich nation and our best bet is putting our money out there.
Excellent. Since I live in a shithole of a 3rd world country and am poor as fuck, you can start by wiring me a couple thousand pounds. Thanks UK!
>>
>>665405369
It's not one "study", this was the trend across all European countries before they started censoring ethnicity in crime statistics like this:

"Due to sensitivity of reporting in the context of a face-to-face interview, the
main BCS crime count does not include rape and other sexual offences.
However, the BCS does provide estimates of the proportion of adults who
have been victims of such offences via a separate self-completion module. "
>>
Oh and were only country in world bar Croatia where if some jumped up social worker doesn't like you they will abduct all your kids and sell them off. Then if you have any kids after they will cut them out of you and sell em as well
>>
>>665407991

I'm fairly sure it's up to both the PM and the nice triggerman on each submarine. You don't let another country decide when you can nuke.

It is possible that two (or more) countries have similar agendas and lists of likely targets, as they share consensus on who the ''baddies'' are. I'll let you decide if you want to believe that or not (if you can take time out of reading about chemtrails and how the moon landings were staged).
>>
>>665397961
You were still in the UK tho
>>
>>665397961
Northern Ireland is the UK
>>
>>665407991
The NATO
nuclear umbrella
>>
>>665407862

The problem was less religious in this case. In laic country, there was the same things in school..The abuses in the family was ignored too ; we ahve Evolved. That was a society problem. But nowsaday, (in a era where we can denounce this kind of crimes) the catholics, as the rest of the population, condamn those abuses, except when the rapist os not white. It's hard for a muslim to condamn pedophilia, because the prophet fucked a 9 years old girl, aischa. The proportion of muslim rapist is very high.... All catholic culture have Evolved on this subject, but not the muslims...
>>
File: black crime.png (259KB, 1370x3313px) Image search: [Google]
black crime.png
259KB, 1370x3313px
>>665408371
>>
>>665407163
I live in the South near Brighton and vote Labour. Fuck Tory scum.
>>
>>665406820
This is the mentality of the English Muslim lover - not even English at all, but foreign born, which then makes his heart bleed for every other foreigner, regardless of their blatant disregard for democracy and the host country's values. All that matters is making people who I believe to be like me look good, so I look good too, because I'm too awesome for people not to think I'm awesome.
Tl;dr - you're a faggot.
>>
Ok non UKfags here is how it is.

If you are a filthy northern inbred then you will hate the UK

If you are a distinguished classy southerner you will like it.

But all jokes aside it is seriously part of our culture to bad mouth our own country.

If you dont like this country its because oyu have no money.
And you dont have money because you fucked your own life up.

Although i do wish for a less muzzies in the UK
>>
i love london i can walk around without any white people around
>>
>>665409333
'in the usa'

good job retard

>>665409174
I've never mega looked into either cases, but what I tend to find anyway, is that if some one does this type of shit, and is from a certain religion, the religion is always brought up. Although in the case of the priests they can't practice what they preach... But still, I was bought up Roman Catholic, obv don't really care ... but if I did horrible rapey things it would be because I'm a cunt, if a brown guy does it, he does it because of religion.

But in both cases, religion isn't important nor are the people very religious if they're forcing themselves upon others
>>
>>665409445
I'm gonna judge people on if they're a cunt to me. If some one is a cunt to me, and so happen to be brown, he's just a regular cunt still. Do I really care what the muslims in my area (theres fuck all) think of me? Course not, I don't give a shit, I just hate this retarded mentality that 100% of all Muslims are going to kill me because I'm white.

If 100% of Muslims were after the white man, we'd already be dead retard.
>>
>>665409763
Yes, in the usa, but its the same thing everywhere. 52% of the rapist in France, are foreigner, 72% in Schwitzerland are foreigner, etc.

In all muslim countries there is problem with rape and violence against the others religions. If you deny this, I don't know what to say. Look in Pakistan, if youre muslim, you can abduct a little catholic girl and marry her. Theirs parents cant do nothing. It everywhere like that. etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>665410652
* 72% of the prisoners, in Switzerland, are foreigner.
>>
I am happy to have been born in to a relatively free country where I can generally do as I wish. I'm happy that there's free healthcare for those who need it. I'm happy that the nation has a longer list of inventions, discoveries and achievements than any other. I'm happy that the country is still at the forefront of many new sciences. I'm happy that the country has a rich military history and enough worldwide territories that the sun still doesn't set on the Empire. I'm happy that 90% of worldwide independence days are from my country. I'm happy that the world speaks the language of my country either as a first or second language. I'm happy that the country has produced artistic and musical culture that is seen and listened to around the world constantly from the Stones to Bowie to Zeppelin to shitty One Direction moistening teenage panties from sea to shining sea to this day. I'm happy that my citizenship generally means I'm treated with dignity and respect wherever I travel. I'm happy about a lot of things.

And then there's the smelly, FILTHY, disgusting Pakistanis who are everywhere in the North of England from Rochdale to Leeds to Bradford to Sheffield to Leicester. Shitting up every area possible with their garbage ways, filling up the free hospitals and milking every possible benefit and welfare available. Screaming about Allah in the streets and walking around in Shinobi costumes while spitting at my white Western girlfriend for wearing a skirt, or making disgusting comments. That and just generally raping everyone who is white and 10-13 years old.

See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
etc.
>>
I'm from up-north in Blackpool. Don't know what all you cunts are moaning about. The UK's alright. I actually like the increasing diversity in terms of race and sexuality. It takes all kinds to make a world. Not just the stereotypically homophobic, flat cap wearing, staffie owning cunts
>>
>>665411161
you forgot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
>>
>>665395992
this is obviously either someone non-british, or a chav/council house scum.
>>
>>665411161
>>665411690

Wow, I love UK.
>>
>>665410652
not in France, in Paris
>>
File: 1452267957996.jpg (57KB, 960x669px) Image search: [Google]
1452267957996.jpg
57KB, 960x669px
>>665411353
>faggot detected
>>
>>665395731
Everything is sound, except the pakis.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.