[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian here. I'm visiting the US later this year. Which

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 20

File: 0001 - LdaFBir.gif (870KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0001 - LdaFBir.gif
870KB, 500x281px
Australian here.

I'm visiting the US later this year.
Which states are god tier to visit and which are shit tier?

Pic unrelated: A gift for your advice.
>>
File: 1dclno-X8oPHJe.gif (998KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1dclno-X8oPHJe.gif
998KB, 450x254px
bump
>>
shit tier: deep south
god tier: don't come here, everything is shit right now
>>
>>664361896
What fuckin time of the year? Weather varies. Better yet, stay in Canada, faggot. They probably have Outback Steakhouses there too.
>>
only visit major cities and fly in between unless you are going to visit parks for hiking and skiing such as in colorado
>>
>>664362182
I've already got my flights booked. It's like a 35 week old baby that no one will allow you to abort.
>>
CA is overrated. TX is not bad, good Place to start. WA, CO, OR are great. OK, MO and he like are pretty boring unless you like 100% chill in bar nights or meth. Dixie is a crapshoot but definitely stop By New Orleans. The whole pf the Nprtheast is shit except maybe NY and then only Manhatten.
>>
US is huge! I would stay away from the deep south, and the Ozarks.
>>
File: 1c562r-5Hwnzl7.gif (4MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1c562r-5Hwnzl7.gif
4MB, 275x275px
>>664362434
Late November and staying till just after new year.
>>
>>664361896
>>664362182
Georgia is one of the best states in the south,
the midwest is boring, the north and west are ok
>>
>>664362475
hit up west coast bc touristy things. be ready to pay for really overpriced shit. then go to east coast and suffocate in either snow or humidity. CA, NY, the typical places. Oregon has nice parks to hike in. Yellowstone and Yosemite are nice too, but Yellowstone can get a bit crowded. Also some great parks in utah and AZ. Can't forget the grand canyon, but lots of tourists there too. Just don't go into the deep south.
>>
>>664361896
Colorado if you like skiing and hot chicks and weed.
>>
Pennsylvania has German food and stuff.
>>
>>664361896
Based Arizona and Texas

Don't go to Commiefornia or Jew York, Cuba is OK too.
>>
>>664361896
if you're going to the west coast. i would visit Seattle, Washington; beautiful city, lots of fun stuff to do. if you go to California, San Diego has some of the best micro breweries in the country, its worth checking out, plus the beaches and nightlife and god tier mexican food. San Francisco and Los Angeles and are cool for a couple days, but Yosemite is gorgeous, definitely check it out. Las Vegas is about a 4 hour drive outside LA as well
>>
>>664362434
what the fuck is an outback steakhouse?
>>
everyone hating on California... fags
>>
>>664363345
A chain restaurant for fat fucks
>>
>>664361896
Don't visit Missouri; it's a shithole.
>source:I live in Missouri
>>
Go to Colorado and smoke weed and ski or visit mountains
>>
>>664361896
Shit nigga what are you trying to do while on vacation?
>>
The US is huge each state has something unique to do.

What are you looking to do?
There are some cool cities to visit or really nice national parks allover.
>>
>>664363598
Is it Missouriable living there
>>
>>664363758
Forgot: im from CA so of course id recommend CA. But not cus its the best state.. CA is the most diverse in everything i would say, there's mountains trails to hike beaches all kinds of restaurants drugs good drugs better drugs hot skanks clubs etc the only reason you can't really go wrong with cali is because its got most of everything in one state
>>
>>664362484
only people who are jealous of CA think its overrated

everything good in USA you can find in CA - other states arent worth visitng

mountains, beaches, big cities, small back country - all in CA

-visit san diego - go to the beaches
-visit SF - come see random shit - its like the /b/ of cities

-go to yosemite - most beautiful place on earth
>>
>>664363771
>>664363758

1. Experience US culture.
2. Do some adventure shit like skiing, Hiking etc.
3. Fuck US girls.
4. Try out some legal weed since I've heard it's top shelf.
>>
>>664361896
Where are you flying into? Late November in the Northeast is beautiful weather and scenery. It's also a good time of year to do New Orleans. Too swampy hot the rest of the year. San Diego is fuckin awesome all year round, plus Tijuana is a stone's throw away. Phoenix is good that time of year also. Hot ASU bitches everywhere. Try to do Christmas in Manhattan. It's pretty spectacular. Dress fuckin warm, tho
>>
I live in CA so Ill just mention what I would do here.

As far as cities go there's tons to do in San Fransisco, LA, or San Diego.

Beautiful coast line driving on HWY 1
>Big Sur

Amazing mountains and forests
>Yosemite
>Sequoia national park
biggest trees in the world
>Death Valley
awesome sights, lowest hottest desert in USA

I prefer Northern CA better views and better people for the most part.
>>
>>664364299
Flying into San Fran.
>>
>>664361896
East Tennessee. HIke in the GSMNP
>>
File: ac426c4a13499160.gif (2MB, 292x351px) Image search: [Google]
ac426c4a13499160.gif
2MB, 292x351px
Ohio is pretty chill.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 573x743px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 573x743px
>>664364253
Colorado would be the tits for thou
>>
>>664364439
hang out in SF for a bit, across the bridge is Marin and thats pretty nice as well
>>
I agree with
>>664364118

I think CA is your best bet just because of how diverse it is.

there's huge cities with clubs and bitches
and amazing mountains to hike or ski if your coming in the winter.
>>
>>664364589
Ok I know this is /b/ and all
But that's some fucked up shit recommending Ohio as a place to visit especially late November to new years. Id rather use ducktape to wax my pubes
>>
>>664362484

In Virginia, there's a lot to do down around Virginia Beach. Richmond is pretty lame, and crimes against people and property are higher there than anywhere else in the state, so I'd avoid Richmond, period.

If you'll be in NC, Charlotte is crap, as are Fayetteville and Durham. As in, they're dangerous, don't go there. Period.
Raleigh is decent, but not excellent. Chapel Hill is decent, as well, if you want the "College town" feel. Quite a lot of traps/fags/gender-benders out and about on weekend nights, so be careful who you take back to your hotel room ;P

In SC, Charleston has some very good sights and nightlife, and is well worth going to. It's also pretty inexpensive, which just makes it that much better.

Georgia - Avoid Atlanta like the plague. It's Ape City, and their rates of mugging, robbery, and murder, which were always crazy, have gone up over 100% in the last few years. Seriously.
Savannah is good for a weekend of sightseeing; has a lot of good restaraunts; and some decent nightlife.

There's really not much of anything to recommend in Alabama, Mississippi, or Louisiana. New Orleans is over-rated, over-riced, has lots of crime, and lots of negroes...
It's worth an evening if you're passing through, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it.
>>
>>664364439
go to haight/ ashbury Street for easy to find weed

there will be hippies walking around allover trying to sell weed.
Its not legal but the cops don't give two shits about it.
>>
>>664364921
Tl;Dr
Don't go to the southern states
>>
Not newyork shits frozen right mao
>>
>>664361896
East coast is great in summer. Bars and restaurants are awesome
>>
>>664364589
Sauce? I cant remember her name
>>
File: ohh.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ohh.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
So this is kinda what I do for a living.

So here it is.

USA is massive and depending on when and where you go is a big deal.

NYC is where i currently live and the best time to be out here is right about now,
>cheapest quarter of the year
>get the perks of Dec

Chicago is also a sweet spot but you want to go there in the warmer seasons like summer.

LA is good if there is shit you want todo in LA and you like taking pictures.

also America has some of the finest wines of the world. the best wines can be found in Europe but since we are not in Europe we import wines from pretty much everywhere. So Cali wine country is k if you dig that kinda shit.

We also dig fine Cigars in the north east.

If you want to see shit like yellow stone or Niagara, good luck with that. will cost you an arm and a leg to take a picture.
2/10 not worth

Glob teir
>NYC (food, homeless people are cool, sex)
>Chicago (food)
>Napa Valley (wine)
>Hollywood (DRRRUUUUGGGGSSSS, some sex)

Meh teir
>Keywest (glob if it didnt cost so fucking much, drugs, sexxxxxx)
>LA (drugs)
>Portland (drugs, sex)

If you want to ask me about somewhere feel free. I charge like $500-2000 to talk about this kinda shit for my clients.
>>
>>664364439
SF is alright. City marches to its own beat, pretty unique. You should just crawl your way back east, hittin places along the way. Yosemite, Death Valley, The Rockies, Grand Canyon, etc. Everyone thinks we're full of ourselves, but it's honestly an amazing country with more than you could ever see/experience. Best advice? Avoid all the tourist bullshit and hang out with average working class people as you make your way east. Small town America will always be the best. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>664365083
Not the south because its hick ville, if you wanna experience American culture visit the original 13 colonies when half of them arent covered in snow and I guess go to Texas, and Nevada

Also Cali is god tier state to live
>>
I live in California so of course come here
>San Francisco
>Sierra Nevadas (and lake tahoe)
>Los Angeles (and the movie studios)
>Sacramento sucks but I live here so it's ok, lots of gold rush Era history
Also Las Vegas is cool, has grand Canyon nearby, plus the "four corners" but that's kinda lame for a foreigner.

America sucks, go to Europe
>>
Go to Fresno, California. :)
>>
Although I don't travel I have moved around a bunch. The east is isn't that bad but I favor the west. If your into Marijuana go to Denver there are soooooooooo many dispensaries there. Vegas is vegas just if you go to vegas be very careful and don't go alone obviously and I mainly suggest going to Huntington Beach California and do the board walk. And a place I suggest to visit down there is this bakery / deli called "luchi's" something like that , they make great cookies and also for normal food I suggest in-N- out get a cheeseburger and you will not regret it
>>
>>664364451
thanks anon
>>
>>664363598
can confirm, did 5 years in the ozarks and it's only good for meth heads, tornadoes and animal cruelty. but it is really great at those 3 things
>>
>>664364253
Than go to cali-motherfuckin-fornia niggeh. Haha only thing is there will probably be no snow by the time you cone sine it's probably melting soon so no skiing everything else shit bruh you're and go to bigger san diego or la clubs rave type preferably and say you're Austr-ayylmao and you want drugs if you want shoot me youre ig if you come ill hang out with you but cant do drugs :/ im in sd but if planned right we can go to la beyond wonderland is going in march and edc in june so you should rave!
>>
California or the northeast. Everything else is flyby.
>>
>>664365322
Taking pictures are free in Niagara

Underwhelming tbh you go there once and go like eh that's cool I guess
>>
File: 1376835451790.jpg (749KB, 2667x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1376835451790.jpg
749KB, 2667x4000px
It depends what you are into, but you can't go wrong with California. Hawaii is nice, Arizona and Alaska are beautiful. New York City is really spectacular. Maybe this is obvious, but I say go with what's obvious.
>>
>>664361896
There's nothing good in america except for land whales and chimpanzees.
>>
>>664361896
Flex your liver. Go to wisconsin.
>>
>>664365322
really Napa valley and Hollywood is what you suggest people visit in CA?

prepare to be raped by tourist traps. LA sucks and you will be bored of Napa in an hour.

quit your job
>>
>>664365412
fuck yeah Fresno.
Dont forget your crack pipe
>>
>>664365810
Don't recommend a state just to go drink

Newsflash if you haven't noticed all US states have bars
>>
>>664365994
Oh, and he has to be sure to be dressed in the color blue :)
>>
>>664365699
Okay, Gandolf. Run along now and practice your spells in the basement... "Cheeto dust, BE GONE!"
>>
>>664365867
Everywhere you go has tourist traps...
But I guess you don't travel a lot.
kek

napa is only chill if you like wine

and hollywood is one of my favorite spot ever,
tons of drugs, tons of girls and if you are not retarded it cost next to nothing.
>>
>>664366208
he'll be good as long as he wears something with a bulldog on it.
>>
Come to Washington State. Weed is legal and we have have hundreds of microbreweries. If that's your thing.
>>
File: man freckles.png (6KB, 211x215px) Image search: [Google]
man freckles.png
6KB, 211x215px
>>664366208
>>664366398
Something makes me feel like I shouldn't wear blue + Bulldog to Fresno.
>>
>>664361896

Hey OP, I can confirm the Colorado props that have been given, I live in the state. Besides the weed and all kinds of outdoor activities, people love to drink here, especially if you like craft beers. The altitude will probably fuck with you (I'm at 6180 ft. up here in Colorado Springs) but it'l get you fucked up drunk in no time. I know how you Aussies like to drink.
>>
File: seattle-40723-2560x1600.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
seattle-40723-2560x1600.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
You should definitely go to Seattle, Washington. Weed legal and fucking amazing food. Not really much else there apart from the usual tourist attractions but it's a really modernized city and really over looked in terms of liveliness
>>
>>664366306
actually kekked out loud
>>
>>664365322
>Chicago

the only thing there is coons with guns listening to drill rap.
>>
>>664366612

I agree with the first two but fuck Seattle. Olympia all the way.
>>
>>664366759
>drill rap
Dafuq?
>>
>>664365648
About time someone mentioned Hawaii. It is part of the USA.
>>
>>664366759
You forgot white people with guns and listening to drill rap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU
>>
>>664361896
sauce tho?
>>
>>664366819
Oly represent
>>
>>664361896
God tier
>Upstate New York (for nature)
>New Hampshire/vermount (for nature)
>California
>Texas
>Pennsylvania
>Missouri

Shit Tier
>New Jersey
>Florida
>New Mexico
>Arizona

Secret shit tier states
>Colorado
>Utah
>>
>>664361896
Which states you go to is less relevant, for example eastern Washington is pure shit while western Washington is comfy. If you like to explore cities, go to Cali and NYC, if you like nature do a road trip to Yellowstone, grand canyon etc
>>
>>664363598
Yeah, me too. It's not a shithole. Nebraska is a shithole.
>>
>>664361896 (OP) Don't visit Mississippi this shit hole is so boring i live literally zero fucking attractions here at least Tennessee has the mountains we just have Cotton pickn Niggers
>>
>>664366819
Stay in your shitty containment city Evergreen student
>>
West Virginia is so much different from other states that it's worth visiting. People will prob say shit tier, but visiting it is something to experience
>>
File: Fresno-bulldog-tats.jpg (79KB, 392x396px) Image search: [Google]
Fresno-bulldog-tats.jpg
79KB, 392x396px
>>664366575
as long as your mexican you can pull it off.
>>
>>664366999

California....Lol. Good food yeah. Warm all year round...cool. All those niggers and spics though.....noooooo thank you.
>>
>>664366999
>Texas
It's our special needs state.
>>
>>664366759
this, Chi-raq is awful and deep dish pizzas are fukken terrible. anyone who says otherwise suffers from an extra pair of chromosomes
>>
>>664367155
Tennessee ain't no better. It seems to be the same way in my town. It's called kingsport
>>
>>664367222
Special needs or not they have amazing food and cool shit to do with an interesting (to say the least culture
>>
>>664366612
Portland is actually a lot better. Seattle is shit and everything is far apart/ lame ass basics.
>>
LA is the most overrated city, I live in CA and avoid it whenever possible.

Its trashy, crazy crowded and basically one giant tourist trap.

There are hotter women up north and you will find weed anywhere you go.
>>
File: fuck every other state.jpg (6KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
fuck every other state.jpg
6KB, 236x314px
California
>Los Angeles
>Yosemite
>Anaheim
>Napa Valley
>San Francisco
>San Diego
>In-N-Out
>Santa Monica
>Monterey
>Beverly Hills
>Death Valley
>Long Beach
>Santa Catalina Island
>Sonoma
>Malibu
>South Bay Area
>Stockton
>Half Moon Bay
>Pismo Beach
>Disneyland
>Six Flags

Beaches, snow, hottest chicks, best cities, best weather, best shopping, best tech, best entertainment, best national parks, best schools.

Literally every other state is shit tier compared to California. Don't waste your time/money going anywhere else California.
>>
>>664367202
Thats mostly southern CA, its much better up north by SF
>>
>>664367202
Surfing, bitches, weed, music, art, snowboarding, E3, good food and Smash Bros.
Why not california?
>>
>>664362643
Holy shit, who is that in the gif?
>>
>>664367202
thats what poor people say to themselves when they get jealous of not living in california :')
>>
>>664367631
I want to move to Cali from NY to play Smash Bros all the time in SoCal.
Recommendations for places to move to in SoCal?
>>
>>664367631
this, san francisco and above along with santa cruz
>>
>>664367670
>Stockton
you tryna get OP killed?
>>
>>664367729
SF has fags and liberals up the butthole though
>>
>>664367795
kinda looks like Rebecca Linaras
>>
>>664367764
yeah whats the link between smash bros and california? i live in cali and have played smash all my life and have heard of tourneys in santa cruz, but is the connection that strong?
>>
I would say that East Tennessee is a great area to visit especially in autumn. You might want to look at gatlinburgh or pigeon forge specifically and make sure to rent your cabin early!
>>
>>664368029
OP here, can confirm Rebecca Linares
>>
>>664367202
>paranoid retard
>doesn't know anyone darker than a sheet of paper
>secretly wants to get double teamed by black and spic cock
>>
>>664368007
stereotype, all gays are in the castro. i mean ALL
>>
>>664368120
THIS
>>
>>664368083
During the winter is great too, because of the snow on the mountains.
>>
>>664367729
Yeah well that's what we have to choose between here getting shot by beaners or butt fucked by liberals choose wisely.
>>
>>664368048
The strongest Smash Bros region in the world is SoCal and the biggest Smash tournament of all time Genesis 3 just happened a couple days ago.
SoCal is where the greatest of all time player Mang0 is from and lives
>>
File: 1445576309431.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445576309431.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>664361896
OP YOU AUSTRALIAN FAGGOT! I like the gif.I would like to make you a deal. If you tell me how a north east US pale kid can get that gorgeous complexion. I will tell you everything you want to know.
>>
It depends on what you want to do or like to do really. If you want to go somewhere with a good music scene try Austin Texas it has good food and a good variety of different music. Other parts of Texas are ok to shitty but Austin is fun. Las Vegas is nice but make sure you go in the winter it gets to over a hundred degrees during the day and doesn't cool down till much much later at night. Other than shitty hot springs and summers vegas is a lot of fun and you can still do and see a lot without gambling or spending much money.
>>
>>664367670
>Literally every other state is shit tier compared to California
Keep telling yourself that, chump, as your state collapses from debt, illegal immigration and gang violence. The fuck outta here. Cali ain't nothing but an enormous shit Oregon took on Mexico
>>
Amerifag here. I live in San Diego (often considered one of the best places, and I grew up in Philadelphia, PA, giving me plenty of time to visit NYC and spend my summers on NJ beaches. I have also traveled extensively for family in different parts of the states.

My auz friend it depends what you are looking for. California in general is going to give you the broadest experience, the state is huge. I am in San Diego, I am like 2 hours max from good mountains for snowboarding, a few minutes from pretty gorgeous beaches, mountains, forests. I am also only 2 hours south of LA, another cultural hub. I'm only about 2 hours out of Mexico also, for some nice less than legal fun.

If you want to party, to club, to drink, to spend way too much money but have way too much fun, I am a 5 hour drive from Las Vegas, easiest place to get laid for a guy with the Australian accent, granted it shouldn't be hard anywhere for you, americhicks love that accent so much. Shit everyone who isn't aussie does, girls from down under are wonderful.

You can visit the northeast, see Philadelphia (liberty bell, independence hall) or New York City, (statue of liberty, empire state building. In the south east we have Florida, the best beaches in the country imo, temperatures are a little high for some americans but shouldn't be too bad depending where you from in AUS. New Orleans would also be a day drive away from you in Florida where you could walk the streets drinking and eating questionable but delicious seafood related meals and watching street performers.

Depends what you wanna see. If you like nature there is an answer anywhere close to a major city, if you want to see a city for the culture experience, LA, NYC, Miami, all about the same. Philly and San Diego are pretty small cities with way less fun shit to do. If you wanna see history LOL this is America but I guess the best we got would be the northeast.
>>
>>664367904
I liek santa cruz, SLO, Santa Barbara, SF

pretty much anywhere but LA and the central valley
>>
>>664361896
nevada is cool. most of it is a cowboy shitstorm, but vegas has lots of cool shit. Red Rock, several nearby lakes, and you know, its fucking vegas.
>>
>>664367670
>Beaches, snow, hottest chicks, best cities, best weather, best shopping, best tech, best entertainment, best national parks, best schools
You forgot to mention $9 glasses of tap water, retardo
>>
>>664369056
Lastly if you want food you could go anywhere. Honestly hard to try all the amazing food places, we love our food in this country. Northeast and northern Cali have great soups, amazing seafood. In the south they have tons of bbq and meat and delicious grilled food. In southern cali we have the worlds best mexican food. It has strayed a bit from traditional mexican food, making it much better, the americanization has added guac and cheese and actual ingredients. Tex mex food is shit.

Anywhere you go I would ask around as much as you possibly can, look on yelp and everything because there is honestly some awesome food anywhere you go.

I don't drink but loads of breweries in socal also, like shitloads dude. Good luck. Fuck some dumb american bitches for me homie.
>>
go to kentucky or south carolina. in the costal areas of sc the girls are so gorgeous, but some of the most beautiful girls ive ever seen were in kentucky. the only girls that stopped me dead in my tracks were in erie pa where i live and the other one was a clerk in a gas station from the highway going from erie to kentucky. she was the beautiful girl i have still ever seen. i was so tired from driving and dealing with my baby sister that i dont know exactly sure where i was. either lower ohio or kentucky. pretty much the same assholes. just dont go to new jersey, new york state, most places in the north east, avoid the deep south unless its a know big city and the almost all of the midwest. an aussie probably would be best off in california. i never want to go to cali but im from a place with crazy psycho people living in 5 foot of snow lol.
>>
>>664369447
So far every restaurant I have been to in cali has given me free water, and I've been here my whole life so...
>>
>>664364192
Only queers and wetbacks there.
>>
File: 30982562341.png (479KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
30982562341.png
479KB, 466x466px
>>664369447
Please enlighten us with your vast knowledge of CA.
>>
Hey, OP is it true that people go a little wild over American accents in Australia?
>>
>>664369447
>You forgot to mention $9 glasses of tap water, retardo
Nigga I've lived in CA my entire life, water is free in almost every restaurant you go. Unless you're a dumbass who buys bottled water.
>>
>>664369520
>just dont go to new jersey, new york state, most places in the north
Lies about how great Ohio and Kentucky are, tells you to avoid the amazing Northeast. Kekkles
>>
>>664369874
kind of but Aussie accents make chicks wet in the US
>>
>>664361896
Aussie here, went to Texas to see family. Pretty fucking nice
>>
>>664369447
>yfw you realize only you get charged for tap water because restaurants don't want you around
>>
>>664361896
come to washington bro, or oregon .
>>
>>664362643
Snows everywhere north. Stick with Arizona or Florida
>>
Be a man go to Montana
Glacier National Park
fight a Grizzly fuck a Canadian
Have a real USA experience.
>>
God tier: California, shit tier: all others
>>
>>664361896
Southeastern alaska is God their easily. I'd go to ketchikan or juneau if I were you
>>
>>664361896
Texas is shit tier.
Source: I'm a Texan
>>
>>664364192
>everything good in USA you can find in CA
Except the right to bear arms
>>
>>664370137
>Yfw your state's water supply has to brought in by train
>>
>>664364192
Yo Cali sucks some major balls. I'm in Portland and all I ever hear how cool "the bay" is or how everything looks like Humboldt county. If y'all faggots love it so much, move back there. I could do with fewer Californians.
>>
>>664361896
washington
top tier state
visit seattle bro. also, seaside oregon is pretty fucken nice too. hella fine bitches there, and hella good weed.
>>
File: 002803.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
002803.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>664370379
my CCW
>>
>>664369874
Nah we fucking hate them cunts here, kicked the shit out of a few tourists who were acting like typical American wankers.
>>
>>664367617
I live in and am from Portland and I'd recommend Seattle first. Better traffic, the cool strips are closer together unlike pdx where everything in east portland is spread out. Plus they have the sound and equal amount of hikes. Plus space needle, plus pikes place and seafood, plus the wheel plus NFL and MLB which are better casually than NBA imo.

Anyways it's like 1a and 1b for best in US for 20-35 year olds. Chicago, New York city, San Fran not bad options either.
>>
>>664370159

We get over 200 days of sun here in Colorado, so the snow and staying warm in it is no problem. Nothing like the midwest (grew up in Chicago) with the fucking lake effect and surprising humdity/wind chills.

Arizona is like all of inner Australia (hot and desert), I doubt he'd want to visit there. Although, they do have an awesome Titan Missle Museum where they still have an old Titan missle in the underground silo and you get to tour the old bunker and such. If you like Fallout or any old nuke warfare stuff, you'll get a kick out of that place.
>>
Yeah, Texas is shit.
>>
Californian here. This shithole is so overrated it's laughable. Protip: faggot hipsters repeatedly insisting something is great, doesn't necessarily make it great, but the morons over here swallow that kool-aid by the bucket. Love my hometown San Diego and the desert. Everywhere north of here should be fuckin nuked
>>
>>664370441

Fucking agree, they're like Syrian refugees with over inflated egos. What? It's cold in Colorado? But I can't show off my double sleeve of 80 nautical stars in a coat! Why don't you think I'm the most important person ever! I need to talk about how great In-N-Out is!
>>
anywhere besides California, New york or miami is full of backwoods hicks basically
>>
>>664370441
What's lame is all the telecommuters, whatever if I end up not liking it I'll leave
>>
>>664367183
as someone actually from charleston wv, dont come here its terrible this anon doesnt know shit
unless you want to see heroin addicts and general white trash

>so much different
its pretty much one of the only states without a large city. thats it. id say its not much different than kentucky or regular virginia if you stay outside of big cities
>>
Portland OR is pretty dope. Bars on every corner, good microbrews, great strippers/clubs. Shoot some guns while your here. Seattle is dope too. Good food. Montana is beautiful if you like camping/outdoors stuff.

East coast is pretty bland imo. DC was cool but kind of a tourist trap. Philly was fun. Chicago is a beautiful city with beautiful women but only in the sumer. I havent been to NY but it's gotta live up to it's hype. Anything in the south is shit. Southern food is great though. New orleans sounds like it would be fun. Texas/new mexico have the best mexican food...but nothing else.

If you can afford it, hawaii is amazing. Seriously. The pearl harbor stuff is cool too.

I wish i could say i've been to vegas. Though i've heard outside of the strip is methland.

Avoid the south and midwest. Besides Yellowstone. Yellowstone was cool.
>>
>>664362646
nigger central
>>
>>664367670
>best national parks
thats laughable. try utah, arizona, or wyoming
>>
File: 1448199778328.jpg (1MB, 1630x2173px) Image search: [Google]
1448199778328.jpg
1MB, 1630x2173px
>>664361896
MI is pretty okay, fuck ton of beers to try and tons of craft stuff. Biggest draw back is that it's hipsterfaggotown in Grand Rapids.

OH, IN, IL, WI are all kind of okay, but if you want tourist trap shit, go to the following:

Fl (Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, basically anything near oceans)

NYC

CA

TN is okay in some spots

Everything else in continental US is pretty fucking boring or full of asshats.
>>
>>664362484
This faggot is lying through his fucking teeth. TX is shit tier to the EXTREME.
>>
>>664362646
One of the best states in the south

That's like saying the best way to have your dick chopped off is with a surgical scalpel.
>>
>>664369520
I spent 3years in KY and most the woman there are nasty. Also has highest std rates im the country. Got the clap three times in 6 months... Theres also no reason to intentionally travel there. Whole state is pretty boring
>>
California is god tier. Must visit. Specifically SoCal but NorCal is beautiful scenery wise. It's just a bit colder but it's tolerable. Just north of California is nice too (Oregon and Washington). Then you have Las Vegas in Nevada. The Grand Canyon is nice in Arizona. Texas is okay. Chicago is nice city in Illinois. Florida is nice but still humid around that time of year. And New York is pretty dope if you like a shit ton of people around you at all times. Cant speak for the rest of it, havent been. Probably some dope stuff you can do in each state if you look hard enough. Have fun anon! Fuck lots of american bitches!
>>
>>664372393
Spent a weekend in atlanta...place is a shit show.
>>
>>664366999
>texas, pennsylvania and missouri(?!?!?!) listed as god tier
>colorado and utah shit tier

i think you might be a literal retard, utah has some of the most unique nature of all of the united states and colorados mountains are beautiful. i love denver and most ski towns are very pretty
>>
>>664367670
True. Cali is better than any other state
>>
Seeing as your from Australia, youre probably not virgin to the three hours drives that us Michiganders have to get to tourist spots. Sadly you are coming in the late fall-early winter, so swimming in an ocean-lake isnt advised.
However, as a state, we have soooooooooooo many microbreweries if you dig some really good beer. Grand Rapids has a good amount of said breweries, and some good bars.
>tfw nobody likes outdoorsy sightseeing.
Michigan is fucking beautiful in the late fall, and i suggest seeing some sweet ass natural landmarks, Tahquamenon Falls, Picture Rocks, etc. But hey, if you arent into nature stuff (besides the green stuff) then Michigan prolly isnt for you.
>Bonus
We only got one thing that will poison you to death here.
>>
>>664364253
California weed is top shelf bro! No where in the world compares!
>>
File: 1420187426536.jpg (46KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1420187426536.jpg
46KB, 600x449px
>>664372733

Stockton? WTF? so much bait.
>>
>>664362564
I live in the Ozarks it's fucking beautiful
>>
>>664372602
>Probably some dope stuff you can do in each state if you look hard enough.
You'll have to look REALLY fucking hard in Wisconsin. Seriously. Fucking hate that place. It really should be called The Shit State.
>>
>>664371950
This
>>
>>664370452
Washington/Oregon pretty much S tier states to visit. Go to Seattle/Portland.
>>
>>664373319
If OP comes in November? Packers game /b/ro. If not at Lambeau then chill with some cheese heads at a bar and fuck some white bitches
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x600px
>>664372735

Just stay away from Detroit OP, you will die. People are cool in the rest of the state.
>>
>>664361896

It all depends on what you want.

Personally I would say that California has it all, if you're willing to do a little traveling through the state.

Nature: redwoods, beaches on the central coast and southern calfiornia, national parks like yosemite, awesome camping sites.

Food: Wine from central coast/napa valley, LA food scene is best in world with literally anything you can think of from street tacos to high end sushi.

Entertainment: besides concerts and sports, dynamic night life in certain areas like San Fransisco and LA, awesome music scene and adult entertaiment. Its fun to just walk the crazy streets of hollywood at night if you're up for it.

Historic: old missions along the coast, classic hollywood locations, and pop culture landmarks nearly everywhere in southern cal and san fran.

California honestly has it all Of course there are other great states that have their strengths and things to do, but none have so much going for it like California. If you know someones locally, its best because you want to have a car and move around the state a little ideally.
>>
>>664365083
Not OP but it's 100F right now in Australia where I'm at so i'd love to be frozen
>>
California. We the best. Like DJ Khaled. If you want the actual DJ Khaled though, you need to hit up Miami, Florida.
>>
>>664362703
This anon has it right about Oregon. Try Washington too.
>>
Colorado.
>>
>>664364361
this is legit

Also if your visiting the east coast... Boston, Providence, NY are all within a 3 hour drive,and Philly are all within a 6 hour drive.
>>
Isn't the deep South good?
>>
>>664363598
The only good thing in this state is BBQ.... And that's it.
>>
>>664364361
>this
I live in North CA as well and it's amazing.
Occasionally visit Colorado, Nevada, and Texas - they're all good too.
>>
>>664370017
>>664372454
both of you are fucking retarded.
0017 is stupid because he has no comprehension skills and 9520 is stupid because he just fucked skanks which has nothing to do with the girls i have was talking about.

poor retards...
how is alabama?
>>
>>664376764
me again. by the way, i wont try to impress a punk ass aussie with lies.
>>
>>664367670
This
>>
The only thing you won't find worse than Australia are the themeparks. Disney etc really is impressive, even as an adult without kids.
>>
>>664372454
i fucked this up but i am drunk. this is the other nigger. sorry. ignore the second number i posted
>>
>>664373940
What is wrong with Detroit and the Deep South
>>
Don't visit. I was born and raised there, and I'm telling you in all seriousness, don't bother. If you really must, go to the rockies, appalachians, everglades, badlands, and maybe the alaskan tundra if you're into that. In other words, go see the nature - which is gorgeous - not the culture, which is at best metropolitan and nondescript.
>>
>>664362182
GA is nice if you don't mind heat
Cali is full of queers, same with most of the west coast.
NY is full of retarded liberals, same with most of the north. If you're coming to America my guess is you might like to fire off some bad ass weapons.
Go to the south or Midwest for that.
>>
>>664361896

Just visit LA, Chicago and New York. If you have time pop down into places like New Orleans.
>>
Murica sound like a real shithole.
>>
>>664377369
this guy is right. visit all the natural attractions i always wanted to see than get out of here as soon as possible. america is poison. we are not against foreigners, its the simple fact that all of us here will eventually have to kill someone to get a simple meal. america will be dead soon. the next civil war is close. people have been worried about the chinese but its gonna be "blacks", "whites", "spics" and the sandniggers. most of it will be religious garbage which is why i will leave this country
>>
>>664364253
American weed is shit tbh fam.
>>
Are all you guys on here defending the US when those American hate threads come up? I'm curious as no one seems to think much of the US of A
>>
>>664367670
Wtf Stockton??? What, the only two things that its known for 32% unemployment rate and the highest foreclosure rate in the U S.

How about the Redwood National Park - huge trees and miles of coastline.
>>
File: mfw3.jpg (60KB, 700x692px) Image search: [Google]
mfw3.jpg
60KB, 700x692px
>>664378627
>How about the Redwood National Park - huge trees and miles of coastline.

Something I would love to see
>>
>>664364253
yeah, we probably have some of the best weed. people talk about afghan/thai or whatever shit but it has never caught a audience.
>>
>>664361896
Minnesota and Washington state are pretty cgood
>>
>>664361896
ausie ausie ausie
Go up/down the California coast, you'll get a good range of the US
>>
>>664378627
And don't forget Lake Tahoe. I'd skip vegas and go ski/gamble in Tahoe, Reno is 45 min away and this is just 5 hours from SFO. And dont forget the gold country
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.