[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Is just porn, or white girls crave for black cock?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 58
File: 03.jpg (145 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03.jpg
145 KB, 1200x800
Is just porn, or white girls crave for black cock?

White girls of /b/, please respond.
>>
o wow a cuck thread that's original
>>
It's porn catered to the beta cucks.

Real women want men with money and power (99% white).
>>
>>663648598
I'm not a cuck, not even into interracial porn.
But this shit grew so fast that i'm starting to get doubts. Whenever i see a blonde girl in the street, i think of her getting buttblasted by bbc.
>>
>>663648643
Why are porn sites so aimed to beta cucks?
Are they really that many?
>>
>>663648805
it is only the natural state of being, silly goose
>>
>>663648745
You are being brainwashed by the government to be a white apologist liberal. Stop being so dumb and grow a pair.

Seriously. All these black threads, it's part of a larger viral campaign to turn today's young white male youth into a bunch of pussy faggots who let the government do whatever they want.
>>
>>663648480
It might be surprising, but the vast majority of girls isn't that shallow. Its just a porn thing. Cast an actor with top per mill dick so that there is something to look at while giving the viewers an excuse. Don't feel shitty for not banging that hot hoes all the time, that top league is reserved for niggers with ridiculous large dicks.
>>
bro do u even natural selection?
>>
>>663648480
it's seriously just porn, if you think white males are racist. listen to a full hearted white or asian girl rant about black men. it's pretty raw and intense lol. black americans are really not liked across the world at all. even black Africans hate black Americans
>>
>>663648480
>oh good, it's this retarded threat again
When are you /pol/ cucks gonna fuck off already? Porn stars fuck who they're paid to fuck.
The average women doesn't want a massive dick that's going to do nothing but cause them pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 2268x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 2268x900
>>
>>663649102
Won't happen. Not if this young white male has anything to say about it.
>>
>>663648480
i am a white girl
i am quite sporty
i am not posting tits for u
i definitely dont crave for black cock, monstercock = monsterpain for me
>>
>>663649702
This
>>
I asked one of my ex girlfriends once if they'd ever fuck a black guy (she was mixed but pretty much white)
Her exact response was "Eww, they're scary"

I think we're doing just fine
>>
Im a white guy.
Having a black gf.
I like sex.
Sorry what was the question? :D
>>
>>663648745
cuck.

I swear there's a cuck agenda now.
Dude, most white women will not fuck a nigger now shut the fuck up and stop bowing to nigger cock.

But you're probably some black guy bolstering his ego.
>>
The fact that someone is black doesnt mean that He has big cock. If You check the World Penis Size map, there are some white countries where penis average size is bigger. I.e.: Hungary.
>>
>>663650108
Black girls crave white stability.
>>
Why do you think white women only go for black men in pornos? Because they get paid massively for it. IRL no white woman in their right mind would fuck a nigger, lmao.
>>
Penis size matters only inbetween such limits. Shouldnt be too small and too big neither. More important hw You kiss and touch, how can You synchronize with thw girl. You need to pay attention what She needs. And lick well :D
>>
>>663649907
Same here.

My girl said, "They smell like goats and usually can't speak properly."

When we used to party, she was an incredible dancer and the niggers would swarm like flies because she has a really nice ass.

Most were pretty respectful once they realized she was with me, but I had to teach a few lessons in my day.

Now we're old and settled down, so that shit doesn't even come up.
>>
>>663650698
What lesson did you teach them? Arithmetic?
>>
File: 1452946244306.png (209 KB, 450x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452946244306.png
209 KB, 450x337
>>663650820
Kek
>>
Women do things they are not supposed to, and look if you are alpha enough to discipline them.
She only uses the nigger to test you.
>>
>>663650820
Kek
>>
>>663648480
At this point I no longer know if it's still the trolls making these threads or actual faggots that were made cucks by the trollthreads
>>
File: 1450644242291.jpg (38 KB, 497x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450644242291.jpg
38 KB, 497x504
>>663650317
But thats because the women over there are all Hungary for cock
>>
File: 1452897303121.jpg (75 KB, 529x669) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452897303121.jpg
75 KB, 529x669
>>663650898
>She uses the nigger to test you
>>
>>663650108
I don't even care for interracial, love who you want, but black girls are disgusting
>>
>>663649702

I know a lot of sluts. Not one of them has ever seen a dick so small they wouldn't fuck it (A few that they wouldn't fuck again, but that's a different thread).

Every single one of them has at least one story about a dick so big that they were, "NOPE!" and would not fuck the person.

The idea that all chicks crave monster cocks is a myth. The vast majority don't want anything to do with them, because they hurt.
>>
>>663650820
You and your cheeky shit. You know they can't be taught basic mathematics.
>>
>>663651060
and its better makeup than they used in the movie white chicks
>>
>>663650630
I once heard that a woman cares as much about the size of a mans dick, as he cares about the size of his girlfriends tits. Now to me, giant tits are kind of a turn off so...
>>
>>663651111
checked
>>
>>663650630
This guy knows How to do it
>>
>>663650820
Lol.

No, you can't teach math to a nigger.

I taught them that some white boys can fight and aren't terrified of someone just because they have black skin.
>>
>>663648480
>>663648805

Because to be a beta cucks you must be retarded, and retards are the only people that would actually PAY for porn on the internet, rather than getting it free from torrents or tube sites.

Thus, there's money to be made off the backs of beta cucks, and the market caters to that. It's simple capitalism really. Nothing to do with the sexual preference of the general population
>>
>>663651108

becuase they hurt AND because they strech your cunt out and reduce feeling when smaller dicks are fucking you

if your a whore that wants max please for as many dicks as possible then this is a major no no

If i was fucking a girl and her pussy didnt grip my dick as i pulled out there would be no second date
>>
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 645x885) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 645x885
>>663650898

I wish they'd fucking stop. That shit hurts and makes me not want to be around them.

It's a grade A way to make a man start looking elsewhere. I'd never tell her how I feel though, just bail.
>>
>>663648643
Sure however you want to justify to yourself that you cant get laid.

Oh anons, so cute.
>>
>>663651492
That's not how anatomy works, kid.

Want to know why most chicks don't like monster cocks?

Put the tip of your pinky-finger up your nose.

Now try to put your thumb up your nose.

Not very pleasant, is it?
>>
File: 1452618435464.gif (4 MB, 600x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452618435464.gif
4 MB, 600x422
>>663651458
To be fair I have shitloads of porn, but a friend of mine did some scenes 7 years back that I want to get ahold of and I really really really want those vids. Noone ever torrented them or uploaded them to rapidshare etc.
I'm this close to shelling out cash for porn
>>
>>
>>663648480
just porn, niggers are super gross
>>
File: QR95403_01.jpg (100 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
QR95403_01.jpg
100 KB, 720x960
She was a girlfriend of a friend. I hacked her Icloud. As Usual /b/ is the place it should be leaked at. https://www.dropbox.com/s/zs8wvxixejkvx0m/Leak.zip?dl=1 In 30 minutes it will be deleted :) 31
>>
>>
>>663651111
Quads of truth
>>
>>
Stop w these threads fuck..

I'm a black guy. Nice cock, I've fucked like 5 white girls so far, from hookups to fwb. Date one for almost a year. They were all sexy, no fatties. (lost my virginity to a fat black girl, the smell... Never again, I'm convinced fat girls' pussies smell because of all that heat in that area w no ventilation. Also fat is unattractive, my opinion) pic related
>>
File: 1411187109665.jpg (26 KB, 600x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411187109665.jpg
26 KB, 600x406
>>
>>663651961
Except its a virus loaded .flv
>>
>>
>>663649095
beta-omega
>>
File: picofop.jpg (108 KB, 380x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
picofop.jpg
108 KB, 380x540
Pic of OP
>>
File: jewusesTV.jpg (19 KB, 368x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewusesTV.jpg
19 KB, 368x227
>>
>>663652227
> Found 10 dumb bitches who fucked mentally deranged niggers.
> Damn those Jews.

Yeah ok.
>>
>>
>>663652387

It's okay, Shlomo. We didn't mean you personally.
>>
>>663652750
Oh haha so Original !
Zozzle :D !!!!!!!!1!!!111eleven
>>
>>663652750
I'm just saying whites fucked niggers for millennia before your 'jew controlled' media. This is why I had a kid with an indian girl. Exotic is naturally hot to some people. It's very improbable to have white or black recessive hereditary diseases manifest in your offspring.
>>
>>663653243
nobody wants to fuck niggers, not even other niggers

get out kike
>>
She loves BBC, just like all the white bitches. Who fucking cares.
>>
>>663648745
This, BBC grew so fucking quickly its not even funny. That and i add a theory that minorities are the ones who watch BBC, i'm a spic who likes white girls and its hard to find spic on white porn since its not considered "interracial" despite being the most common interracial set up so i watch interracial porn because i cant imagine myself with a white dick.
>>
>>663648480
>>
I'm a white female and I will never touch a nigger even if he is mixed and/or super attractive.
Lots of the porn actresses don't fuck black guys or want extra cash for a scene with such.
>>
>>663654935
w-would you consider a mexican?
>>
>>663654935
Lots of porn actors don't fuck black guys and so what? That's your support for your decision? Haha no one gives a shit. Plenty of white girls who like black guys. Pic related. She loved my cock and I fucked her good, she's also an awesome girl. You're trying to please a bunch of cuck obsessed faggots here lol take a second to realize that
>>
>>663655212
You're fucking pathetic. Seriously
>>
>>663648480
> porn's Race Problem
>Top performers, including James Deen, say female stars routinely avoid or charge more for scenes with black men

It's just /pol/
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>663652290
>>
>>663655360
W-why would you say that? Y-you dont even know me...
>>
Its just porn - the guys and gals have been paid to "work" together.
>>
File: 1452318037593.png (242 KB, 642x2676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452318037593.png
242 KB, 642x2676
>>
>>663644444
>>
>>663648480
porn is the propaganda to try and get the white women to just be more about blacks.
>>
whats the problem though ?

Black guy x White girl = mixed
mixed people are attractive and black women eventually die out
>>
>>663655524
Idk if /pol/ even made this thread. It justs points out racism, it doesn't cause it.
>>
>>663655999
>>
no they dont... some may do it like any woman could... but in general terms white woman prefer white, or maybe latino over black..
>>
>>663648480
girls want big cocks, black guys got big cocks, simple as that
>>
>>663656214
Not all black guys for fucks sake. Some do but again, the biggest dicks in the world belong to whites. Fuck off you liberal scumbag
>>
>>663656371
Actually it belongs to a mexican
>>
>>663656371
just show yours or shut up
>>
>>663656768
well most blacks don't look like this guy in OPs pic, they have weird curly hair everywhere it looks disgusting
>>
>>663649614
Here here Good sir!
>>
>>663649102
And this is taken farther with "reality tv" like the Kardashians. Notice how the only white man involved with them, who used to be an Olympic champion, fucking became a mutilated wannabe woman? Meanwhile all the daughters are choking on black cock from second rate rappers and sports figures?
>>
>>663656507
>>663656371
the Congolese have the biggest average dick at 22cm but overall averages of black and whites, the whites are higher up. in germany for example the average is 18 and the rest of north western europe is not for off
>>
It's just a fantasy like rape
>>
>>663656214

>whatches cuck porn thinks blacks all have big cocks

Black porn stars have big cocks just like white porn stars faggot.
>>
>>663648643
So you're 1% black?
>>
>>663651377
Dubs of truth. Hero in our times of need.
>>
>>663651108
>>663651492

This. Sure there are size queens but they are usually cheating whores and don't stay in a relationship for long if at all. Most women prefer average to above average cock because anything larger than 7 inches will hurt them. Heck I fucked an asian chick in college that couldn't be penetrated she was so small but she did anal and blowjobs so it was fine. Just depends on preferences.
>>
>>663656507
>>663657436

nope its jonah falcon who holds the record for having the biggest dick....oh and he is white
>>
>>663648480
Kinda surprised im the first to point out she doesnt have a penis to fuck him with.
Unless they gonna be using a strap on.
Everybody knows nigger males take it up the butt, why else do they sag their pants?
>>
>>663657998
ON AVERAGE YOU COCKGOBLER! ofcourse there's always 1 case but those are specials and you can't define a theory on 1 fucking case. the highest AVERAGE is congolese. but all blacks country's average is lower than all western countries. do you understand now?
>>
File: 698715454_788.jpg (26 KB, 408x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
698715454_788.jpg
26 KB, 408x439
>>
>>663655360
Ohh so that's how racism feels like, thanks.
>>
>>663648480
Vast majority of white women I know won't even consider a black guy as a sexual partner
>>
>>663658203
All self reported studies you fucking retard. Get that through your fucking skull.
>>
>>663648480
Yes some girls love black guys simply cause of the sexual stigma that they have big dicks. Some white girls however don't find black guys attractive.
My college has lots of snow bunnies, yet theres still tons and tons of white girls who prefer white guys.
>>
>femanon here
>>
File: bbbbbb.png (44 KB, 600x764) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bbbbbb.png
44 KB, 600x764
wo. so much beta insecure white sissy shit.
> be mixed
> girls consider u exotic/not-caucasian you but
> yougrewpamongstwhiteppl.jpg
> have loads of sex throughout the years
> literally ALWAYS get flattering reactions to
> bigdarkthrobbingcock.jpg

P.S. I have a good job and I'm currently settled down with a very pleased woman and I will soon be a very happy husband, pic related.
>>
File: 1441110834520.jpg (9 KB, 207x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441110834520.jpg
9 KB, 207x300
The thing that turns me on about black men is confidence. I've never met a black man that wasn't confident. This thread for example I can smell the insecurity through my monitor.

Me and my girlfriends strictly date black guys. Everything about them is better than any race. They are tall, handsome, confident and in general nice to be around.

White guys on the other hand want to be women, self conscious about penis, shorter than the average black man and in general very insecure people just look at the people in this thread throwing around racism like it makes them cool.

I don't see myself dating anymore white guys, I've been disappointed to many times. If your dick is smaller than 6 inches let me know before we take things further. There's nothing more disappointing than getting to the point of having sex and he pulls down his pants to reveal a shriveled up cock. Never again.
>>
>>663658414
nothing self-reported, this was from an official public study of anthropolgists 2 of em from my University in Leuven (one of the most prominent uni's in EU). those were actual professors working on the studies.
>>
File: me sippin.jpg (57 KB, 612x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
me sippin.jpg
57 KB, 612x612
>>663648480
white femanon here

it doesn't matter to me what color theur skin is the only thing that grosses me out every time is uncut smegma filled nasty cawk

i stay away from most eurofags because of this
>>
File: 1452590819000.png (367 KB, 1208x584) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452590819000.png
367 KB, 1208x584
>>663658414
Eat shit whiteboy.

>son's compatriot John Ogilby marveled at the natives "large Propagators" in Africa: Being an Accurate Description of the land of the Negros, written in 1670. So did the nineteenth- century explorer Richard Burton, who personally measured one such propagator, finding it to be six inches long when relaxed. But French army surgeon Jacobus Sutor, whose travels in service to his country led him to categorize the penile endowments of several indigenous peoples, believed Burton's specimen was un- usually modest. "In no branch of the human race are the male organs more developed than in the African Negro", Dr. Sutor found It was among the Sudanese that I found the most developed phallus, being nearly 12 inches in length by a diameter of 2% inches. This was a terrific machine, and except for a slight difference in length, was more like the penis of a donkey than that of a man. Sutor's appreciation was not shared by everyone, however. One of his predecessors, the anonymous author of The Golden Coast, was so shocked by the "extraordinary greatness" of the Negro member that he (or she?) declared it a symptom of "the Pox," then a common synonym for syphilis. Awed or appalled, it seems the first things noticed by any European when meeting an African male were his skin color and his penis. Would-be poet Robert Baker, who traveled to Guinea in 1962, was "inspired" to describe the natives this way: And entering in a river, we see a number of black soules, Whose likeliness seem'd men to be, but all as black as coles their captain comes to me as naked as my naile
>"In no branch of the human race are the male organs more developed than in the African Negro"
>was more like the penis of a donkey than that of a man
>>
>>663658713
>>663658526
>femanon
are you even trying? pathetic
>>
Interesting paradox that just occurred to me.

Black people are SO proud of interracial porn and the whole cuck thing, yet the undertone of both is "Can you believe this white girl is lowering herself so low that she's fucking this nigger?". Even the cuck thing is getting off to the idea of your wife degrading herself enough to fuck a nigger.

So...yeah, they are still being used as beasts of burden, and they are too stupid to realize it. Even praising the fact every chance they can.


Oh picture....ahhhhhhhh...here we go. An extreme close up of Sara Palin's private parts.
>>
>>663658713
Never understood why allegedly a lot of femanons hate uncut. It's how a cock is supposed to look like
>>
>>663658852
this are two different posters moron
>>
>>663658881
top-tier reply lmao
>>
>>663658922
easy.

bitches need to have everything catered to them
>>
>>663659059
???
>>
>>663659059
I'm aware of that. what's your point "moron"?
>>
>>663648480
no, girls crave their firs cock for the rest of their life. My first cock was white, blond pubic hair. I nevek wanted black dick, mostly because it's all muslim cutt dick which I also don't like. It's all about the girls inviroment. If she grows up in a place with lots of strong niggers and white cucks she will crave nigger dick.
>>
>>663658881
That is not a paradox. They always take the low hanging fruits, that most people skipped because they were trying to reach the higher and better tasting ones. It happens in every single thing. Look at music for example. Do you think the white man could not have come up with rap? Of course they could but they never bothered themselves with such low tier music
>>
>>663658203
just accept it us whites have bigger dicks
>>
>>663658840
Unless you can point to actual scientific studies of Congolese men, and not some pretty info graphic, fuck off faggot
>>
>>663658922
Mostly the smell
>>
File: 1451952294070.jpg (29 KB, 480x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451952294070.jpg
29 KB, 480x553
>>663658713
>amerifats doesn't shower every day like eurofags
>still fancy mutilation

Wumyn, are you even legit rite nao?
>>
>>663658505
Mixed is the masterrace. Nobody wants melanin deficient boring ugly white boy. In the future all their women will gravitate towards us and honkey goes extinct.
>>
Go to any dating app or website, you'll find white women will only date white men, oddly enough ethnic women will only date white men too. Now ofcourse it's not all, but it sure seems like it. Of course you have to be one of those super model looking white guys.
>>
>>663658922
"allegedly" is bullshit. with good hygiene there's no smell or smegma hindrance. every single girl I've been with I've asked a couple of question cut/uncut being on of them. and for different reasons they all answered uncut. it's a myth. but uncut is the most common in EU by far. it's the americans that get cucked by jews into mutilation their child's dikk
>>
File: IMG_2759.jpg (151 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2759.jpg
151 KB, 720x960
>>663658713

tits or gtfo

also would you sit on this one? Swissfag here
>>
>>663659303
that is exactly my point....................... on average whites have bigger dicks than black. that's exactly what I've been saying, how fucking dense are you
>>
>>663655997
OF COURSE porn as anti-racist propaganda, that makes sense, thats why porn is so feminist as well, right?
>>
>>663648480
this bitch said doing porn was the biggest mistake of her life.
Just after she fucked that AIDS ridden ape.
>>
>>663659420
nasty lint gathering stank cock detected
>>
/thread
>>
File: 1436485326854.gif (2 MB, 325x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436485326854.gif
2 MB, 325x183
>>663658881
It doesn't work that way, you humongous retard.

If in nature an alpha wolf or the silverback gorilla let's a beta male fuck his females, then he gets demoted to beta male himself. You lose in life and in evolution when you get dominated by your comptetitors, bitch.
>>
>>663648643
nope, women want social status. In the west you get into higher social clubs when you are rich, in other countries when you have power. Women just want other women to be jealous, it has nothing to do with men.
>>
>>663659641
proof or didnt happen
>>
>>663648480
It's not just porn, black guys are a very small part of the population but they are having sex with white woman in amateur videos all over the internet.
>>
File: purge.jpg (58 KB, 1350x759) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
purge.jpg
58 KB, 1350x759
>>663658713
Bitch, you girls need to do something about the smell of your pussy.
>>
>>663659420
>all told you they like uncut
>you are uncut
>being insecure enough to ask about cut/uncut
>believing everything bitches tell you


I bet they also told you that you were the best they ever had.

Fucking Kek
>>
>>663659677
>almost everyone is above 14 inches
>it's the porn guys that actually have small penors
>>
>>663659286
Black people also came up with the blues, rock, hip hop, R&B...most of the more popular music genres.

For the record, I'm not saying I hate black people. Just pointing out that the porn and cuck thing is actually degrading to them, and they are too stupid to realize it. I don't have enough extra attention span and expendable effort to waste on hating a race of people.


Oh, and no white people couldn't have come up with it. When white people do rap, we get shit like ICP and the rapping reverend.
>>
>>663649102
Probably true
>>
>>663651492
>If i was fucking a girl and her pussy didnt grip my dick as i pulled out there would be no second date
You're still a virgin, aren't you?
>never mind, it'll happen one day.......probably
>>
>>663659681
I'm just going to go out on a limb here and assume you're black. You know what I said is right, and the realization of it is making you angry. Might as well accept it, because we both know it's true. The reason people want to WATCH white women have sex with black men, is because it's degrading. No different than wanting to watch your women be fucked by a dog, or a horse. It's degrading, dirty, dehumanizing, and is considered slutty and repulsive.
>>
>>663652096

nigger
>>
>>663659917
Hey, get your glasses on you lil cunt. It's centimeters
>>
I've been watching you guys for a while. Its a shame you are seriously troubled by this. The world is becoming one. There are blacks and then there are niggas. You guys obviously watch too much media, and cant differentiate the two. Even if you can and you still feel this way then you will probably go throughout your life like the kid who did the massacre in Santa Barbara.
Race war will be seriously xenophobes versus the world. You really think this will end well?
Nigs will become more educated and will start to have more of a say than the BLM movement.
The New World is just beginning.
>>
>>663659861
this is a very typical response of uncut boys that reek

meanwhile I will be dating a nice, clean, uncut man that loves eating me out
>>
>>663659849
Yeah and those amateur videos also select for big cocks.

Those cuck couples only solicit big cocks, otherwise what is the point of their fetish?
>>
I'm a white girl, and I want a guy with a big dick; however, the idea of being with a black guy disgust me.
>>
>>663649702
Hi white girl.
>>
File: dasdas.png (844 KB, 469x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dasdas.png
844 KB, 469x600
>>663648480
there exists such fetish in porn of course, some one are into bestiality and someone needs to be humiliated by being fucked by inferior nigger, simple as that, yet ofc there are minor cases of mental retardation that women are fucking with niggers at normal routine, and they really think they fucked equal human in this case - PC is to blame, some people would do anything to not being called racist or being not popular
>>
File: 90017.jpg (26 KB, 420x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
90017.jpg
26 KB, 420x294
News flash, people like fucking & have preferences. End thread
>>
>>663660151
Ahahah, nah lil girl. I'm taking good care of my good ol' peepee :) Also make up your mind foo, you want cut or uncut? Silly bitch. But I'm not even saying this to sound rude, but all pussies smell. Stop asking for cut cocks when you can't even do something about your own smell.
>>
>>663659660
>butthurt about having a really ugly dick
I feel for you man, you keep swearing if it makes you feel any better :)

>>663659910
I ask different question including the ethnicity they prefered etc. I'm a psychology student and survey time stuff interests me. they were honest and didn't always answer just what I wanted to hear. one of them for example told me she prefers men that have a full bush everywhere even though I shave my balls and trim the rest.
didn't question about how good I was because that wouldn't be an honest answer for the reason you stated

>>663659917
>still using inferior metric system
>>
>>663656507
Actually, the Mex just has an abnormally long foreskin. He can't get his length erect.
>>
File: 1432165927722.jpg (29 KB, 450x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432165927722.jpg
29 KB, 450x318
>>663660107
Nobody cares what you think boy, at the end of the day you the one who sits on the sidelines watching his wife get fucked by superior males.

Next time it happens we should just take all your belongings while at it, since you don't seem to mind it. lmao.
>>
>>663658713
>femanon
>stay away from most eurofags

>like you have a choice

Bitch we're all autists on this board. Nobody has sex or the luxury of turning it down, not even femanons.
>>
>>663660583
the black guys literally has ab and pec implants. sad

also, show of your superior body with a timestamp then faggot, cause you remind of Fat Albert, the fat smalldicked cartoon dude
>>
>>663658526
Nice b8 m8
>tits w/timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>663659681
humans are so far from this it is ridiculous. Once you throw culture, money, and complete social control into the mix, there is no actual fear of domination.

I mean - if some sick freak lets a dog fuck his wife - is there some level where the human male being dominated by the dog? Does the dog even have any conscious rational or even emotional awareness of this? The human has complete and total control over the situation and is ALLOWING it to happen regardless of any perception or illusion of who may be in control at any one moment.
The human could grab the dog's collar and end the act at any time. He could just take away the dog's food. Not allow him out to piss. Throw him out into the wild to fend for himself. Shoot it in the face with a weapon it could never understand or even perceive as a threat until the bullet passes though its brain.

Now replace dog with nigger and you start to truly understand the state of racial relations. The fundamental position and stature of the white man vs the nigger.
>>
>>663660595
>Bitch we're all autists on this board.
I think you're projecting.
>mfw I'm married
>>
>>663648745

That's because you're right to have doubts. It's propaganda. They lose money producing interracial porn and even have trouble finding white women willing to do it as it lowers their market value.

James Deen, who is Jewish, was complaining about finding white women willing to do interracial porn just before the tape allegations started.
>>
>>663660898
>>mfw I'm married
That doesn't mean much these days you can get married to your waifu pillow. All hail great PC movement
>>
File: 1442572711647.jpg (61 KB, 540x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442572711647.jpg
61 KB, 540x720
>>663660583
just accept the fact that some white people like to see degrade women, beastiality is a common thing
>>
>>663661101
my wife has a pulse and pussy
>but I take your point
>>
>>663654700
This looks very fake.

But dubs dont lie so I guess... ill go with it
>>
>>663660595

Anon here. I turn it down all the time because women are turning into even bigger repulsive disgusting land whales and they are full of the most egotistical false pride of it as well.

I literally hook up with 8-10/10 traps because of it.
People call me Gay. I think it's more along the lines of a warm hole that doesn't complain or bitch and moan about the fact their are a bottom and taking it.

Women fucking scowl at me too, because i'm a relitevely fit body type with 7incher and a well paying job. They think it's their fucking right to have a man like me.

Black men are apes that'll fuck anything that moves and end up in worse situations without thinking ahead (see Civilization in general).

I ain't no cuck, in fact i'v beat a man half to death for fucking a girl in my bed, slapped her cunt face up too, kicked them both out naked into the streets.

You all need to see Pimpology 101. Disregard hoes, aquire money. If you need a hole to stick it in and unload a load of stress, find a bottom bitch.
>>
>>663660898
>I'm married
yeah so you got cucked by your wife, good job fucking loser
>>
>>663661170
niggers are such manlets
>>
>>663660583
That staged picture is an excellent analogy to all the cherry picked BBC interracial porn out there.
>>
>>663660583
I don't have the time or patience for marriage. Though I did take part in fucking one of your women not too long ago. Was delicious. Funny enough, she liked being slapped, choked, called a nigger, etc. etc.. It must just get your people off to be treated like that, but you don't want to admit it. Thus the "Look at this woman fuck this animal" porn that you're defending.

Sorry bud, your men are considered animals. You know it, I know it, your grandmother knows it.
>>
File: 028.jpg (585 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
028.jpg
585 KB, 1944x2592
>>663658526
there is a diference between confidence and beating the living shit out of you. In my country we don't have niggers, but we hve gypsies. They are poor, steal, smell bad and have only half of a brain filled with stupid rap or reggea songs. No woman would ever fuck that of course.
Except one. She fucked gypsies, only gypsies. It was so bad they would beat her and she got an abortion when she was 15 and a cupple ones after that too. Now she even has a baby and no father in sight. She hasn't even finished high school.
TL;DR Only dub bitches want to fuck niggers
>>
>>663648745
> Whenever i see a blonde girl in the street, i think of her getting buttblasted by bbc.
Don't know if it will help but want usually helps me is that I remind myself that they are not trul blond. They are rare, like 2% of world population and most of them come from Scandinavia and surrounding region. Those blondes you usually see are just brown bitches pretending to be blond so they have an excuse in acting slutty
>>
>>663648480
im a femanon and selective

black cut > white uncut or any uncut
>>
>>663659641
Only just that she's still on business, doing stroong and having no regrets
>>
These whores will fuck a trash can for money. What do you think?
>>
>>663661325
>People call me Gay.
because you are. simples
>>
>>663661556
american slut
>>
>>663661596
but niggers are poor
>>
just porn

niggers are fucking disgusting and i never feel safe around them
>>
>>663661556
>selective
>black anything > anything
>selective
>>
>>663648480
It's actually just a porn thing I'm white myself and have some black female friends and they all crave for money and stability. Some of them have been really interested about me because I landed a job in the automotive industry with good paying but I'd rather just tell the truth and fuck with them no strings attached.. Only one of my cousins have told me that she does really crave for black cock desperately
>>
>>663650994
that is putin isnt it
>>
>>663652290
Peanut untouchable
>>
>>663661556
white cut > hispanic cut > native american cut > black cut > asian cut > any uncut
>>
>>663660883
Lol. Why do you mentally ill cucks keep going on about your absolutely ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify your beta male status?

It's a fact that all throughout history cuckolding has been seen a shameful act. Something that makes you subhuman on the level of pedophiles when it comes to social ostracism.

You're not going to change anything by running your beta bitch cuck mouth on here.

Next time don't write so much because nobody buys your bullshit.
>>
>>663659112
>>663659342
Uncut fags dont clean their cocks and give everyone a bad name, you need to clean your fucking cock if your uncut, just put water on your finger and go around it your fucking faggot.
>>
>>663648480
omghmagod they want abdul dahli dabi string bean's penis!

Good for them. Fuck I could never deal with that smell. If they really want it that fat cool, but you know I dont want every skinny chick either. Some of them have a bad face, too much boob that just looks plastic.

People got fucking preferences man. This advertising campaign is just old and prays on 12 year olds, who, won't fucking buy porn.
>>
>>663651458
>rather than getting it free from torrents or tube sites
>thinks he isn't a beta faggot after saying this

just go out and get laid man
>>
File: 123.jpg (83 KB, 584x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123.jpg
83 KB, 584x480
I don't know about most women but my wife has a Black dude she fucks regularly and he is the best fuck she has ever had. Sometimes she stays a night at his place and they fuck like 8-10 times in that evening/night/morning. Sometimes he comes over and they usually fuck 2 times and I clean them both after each fuck. best time of my life

Pic related it's me and my wife
>>
Do you thin that these motherfuckers cared what bitches thought? NO! Just be proud to be white and stop letting the media tell you that you should a ashamed for you race. Political correctness culture can suck my cock; I love being white.
>>
File: 1445466218612.jpg (10 KB, 307x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445466218612.jpg
10 KB, 307x371
>>663661170
Black men don't care you little weenie mutant. When we fuck your wife we only have a smile on our face, knowing that it's payback for slavery.

Next time a white boy wants me to cuck him, I will cuck him, then I will beat the shit out of him. I will leave him on the floor laying in blood and take all his belongings.
>>
>>663661949
Tell that to the uncut ones, not to the cut ones. I'm only telling you what women have told me. Men who are uncut don't properly wash, and it smells bad.
>>
uncut fag here, I shower every morning and after every physical exercise, cock doesn't smell.
gf is honest about it, forgot to wash it well after exercising and she told me it smelled sweaty so I washed it. all other times she doesn't really smell anything, just neutral. uncut dicks looks like chernobyl mushrooms to her.
>>
>>663648480
hahaha this pic is photoshopped like hell. anyone got the orginal picture where she has 6 fingers and he has a tiny penis?
>>
>>663661902
only in the eyes of Americans, where circumcision to reduce masturbation has become institutionalised and backed by spurious "health" issues
>in the same way that shaving has infected America from the porn indudtry
>>
>>663662196
I bet that keyboard makes you feel really badass don't it? You're not going to do any of those things to anyone, least of all the anon you said that to. If you tried to, you'd get shot, stabbed, beaten to death, killed by cops, accused (and found guilty) of rape, etc. etc..

Sorry bout you.
>>
>>663661938
You missed the point completely.

Did you misread the part about being a sick freak you mindless nigger-brain?
There is no way any woman I speak to let alone fuck would ever have anything to do with a nigger.

All I was saying is that when some degenerate lets a nigger animal fuck his wife - don't mistake it for cuckoldry. It is beastiality.
>>
A couple of the guys in my gfs one and only gangbang were black. She didn't seem to care one way or the other.
>>
>>663648745
most women will sleep with atleast with one black guy. My wife even will admit it but she said the penis wasn't large at all.
>>
>>663662196
Payback for slavery lololololloool

There is no such thing nigger.

NEVER
>>
>>663661938
The denial is so strong here
>>
>>663662196
>payback for slavery
slavery is the best fucking thing that every happened to you, all the physically weak were selected out of died off. the only reason you generally are physically stronger. you have more of a genetic disposition to be strong. but we inherently work harded so it's on par at this point, we just deserve it more. the only thing you're "proud" of is because whites made it so
>>
>>663658526
Bet your credit score sucks and I'm pretty sure you're confusing confidence with stupidity.
>>
>>663661325
Sounds as if you're a jerk, among other things.
>>
File: 1443165956314.jpg (52 KB, 625x390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443165956314.jpg
52 KB, 625x390
>>663661325
Faggot ass nigga
>>
File: 1347508125339.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1347508125339.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>663662594
>guys
>this how we defeat the black race in a race war
>we let them fuck all our women and pretend they're worthless animals
>that way they feel inferior to us and we win
AHAHAHAHAH, get the fuck out you total imbecile. You have the most screwed up and farthest away from natural selection logic anybody could possibly have. You're deliberately turning everything backwards and saying it's the norm.

Out. Now.
>>
>>663662797
(cont)
and if it wasn't for slavery you'd be hunting gazelles in the bush with spears and dying of Ebola, not riding around in Cadillacs with gold chains and Glocks
>>
>>663648480
no self-respecting white woman craves black men

it is always the ones from white trash homes trying to get daddy upset ... liberal white-apologists and other fucked up shit

With that said, I have been with 2 black women, but it is different when you are a man.
>>
>>663661430
Are you retarded. Isnt the chocking and stuff a fetish. There are also white women that have this fetish. Also you never explained how black people are considered animals
>>
Blacks fucking wights that's fucking gross and wrong and that shit should be illegal
>>
>>663662797
How do white people inherently work harder. That doesnt make any sense
>>
>>663662273
Its not that cuts are so much cleaner, is just most men dont think about cleaning their dicks but it happens that the uncut men dont have to think about it since water just happens to roll down their dick when they take a shower. It takes 10 seconds to clean yourself down there
>>
>>663663438
look at every white country and observe how the large majority works harder, more, better, than black or any other group
>>
File: 1442570717735.jpg (183 KB, 800x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442570717735.jpg
183 KB, 800x750
>>663662196
>payback for slavery

kek you niggers are still slaves in africa, infact there are more nigger slaves in africa than there ever was in the usa

>pic related is the truth

niggers love white dick they cannot get enough
>>
>>663661325
>I've beat a man half to death and slqper her cunt face

Story??
>>
>>663663167
Not true. Black people could have travled to other places without being slaves. Do you honestly think black people wouldnt have been able to travel to america?Why are you trying to justify slavery?
>>
>>663663672
*slapped

Epic fail is epic
>>
>>663663167
Holy shit, I drive a cadillac, carry a glock (legally) & keep am ar with a beta mag in the trunk, wear Cartier glasses & a gold chain. I'm also a basketball American
>>
>>663663239
I've explained it about three or four times on this thread. I don't want to type the entire point in every post. Go read.

Yes, choking is a fetish, but she liked be choked and slapped while being called a nigger, and having a cigarette put out on her. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I'm not a selfish lover.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 320x214
>>663652290
>>
>>663663723
well why don't the niggers in africa don't travel to america now instead of dying to ebola in their shithuts?
>>
>>663663465
>>663663465
Like I said, this isn't something I need to know. I'm just saying what they say. I'm chalking it up to guys in general just being lazy and dirty.
>>
>>663663638
This is true. The two black girls I've dated were absolutely fucking fine.
>>
>>663662196
>and take all his belongings.
YEAH!
True nigger!
>>
It'll work itself out. The stupid reproduce with criminals to give us dirt-colored children so we know to not include them as white people.

It's somewhat scary to realize this will lead to a diminished white population, but ultimately we're shedding the retards and concentrating the reproduction of whites to the people with the foresight to choose what is best for their offspring.
>>
>>663650994
Underrated post
>>
>>663652290
The bottom right one's face. Is that what they call gayface?
>>
>>663664060
UNDER-RATED
>>
>>663661325
People call you gay because you are gay.
>>
>>663663907
They are lol. Do you know how many africans have moved to america alone.
>>
>>663663822
You wont explain because there is no explaination. There are many people with that fetish
>>
>>663662999
the only thing worse than a poorly constructed straw man is apparently one constructed by a nigger.

>Who taught this dog to type?
>>
Only cheap whores who dont deserve to be in the society go black
>>
>>663651873
Just do it
>>
>>663662196
Fucking nigger go back to the plantation
>>
>>663662196
You are still a slave and you aren't even smart enough to realize it.
>>
>>663662196
Top kek you niggers are lucky we gave you a chance in the land of the free. Next up will be Muslims as slaves. Can't wait to shove pork down their throats.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1152x864
>>663649102
>>
>>663648480
Pale white femanon here.

I can say with utmost certainty that I have never, and hopefully will never, find black men attractive.
>>
>>663665463
> we
U didn't do shit but post on an anonymous image board
>>
>>663648480
Women are attracted to confident successful men. The only successful niggers are rappers. But most niggers are more confident (and rightfully so) than you whiny little bitches. Man the fuck up you omega pussies.
>>
>>663650522
I'm a nigger fucking a white women
>>
>>663665142
you're forgetting the mentally deficient
>>
>>663665806
show me your pale snatch
>>
>>663666005
Lol I didn't but my great grandfather did.
>>
>>663658881
Underrated post
>>
>>663666337
Show me your tiny jew cock.
>>
>>663660583
you spelled boi wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 751x786) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 751x786
My gf sent me this
>>
>>663658526
>actually pretending to be a women caring about dick

lol ur cuckness is showing
>>
>>663663638
>niggers love white dick they cannot get enough
because they know that money and power are held by whites.

even the sandniggers are rolling in money because whites chose not to try and live in their shitty desert.

check the list of the worlds richest and most powerful. when you find a black or sandnigger on it check where their money is really coming from.

>tha's right niggah, that be old white money.
>>
>>663666706
Lets let black people fuck our women and call them beasts that way we are superior
>>
File: 1413067267241.jpg (27 KB, 486x309) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413067267241.jpg
27 KB, 486x309
>>663667076
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: HAHAHA.jpg (12 KB, 179x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HAHAHA.jpg
12 KB, 179x282
>>663649102
>>
This just shows that /b/ has absolutely no experience with women at all.
>>
>>663648480

No one gives a fuck about White Niggers and Black Trash
>>
File: 114255342744.png (114 KB, 258x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
114255342744.png
114 KB, 258x193
>>663667076
At least crop to make it harder to reverse search he image. :^)
Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 58
Thread DB ID: 421551



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.