[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After Pururin got shut down and fakku is subscribers only site

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1426389497026.jpg (104KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1426389497026.jpg
104KB, 500x353px
After Pururin got shut down and fakku is subscribers only site What hentai site does /b/ use ?
>>
Good question
>>
>>663640487
What's that one?
>>
File: c; .jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
c; .jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>>663640487
E-hentai galleries. It's the best one.

Or you could also get a gf and fuck her hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 325x325px
>>663640658
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 300x288px
>>663640487
E-Hentai galleries

Also pic looks familiar...sauce?
>>
Sad panda is superior
Anyone got a doujin site where you find stuff not on sad panda?
>>
>>663640487
sad panda
>>
>>663640487
Used e-hentai for a long while then started using pururin until it got shut down. Been on a long search 'till I found tsumino. Close enough
>>
i use this atm:
http://www.tsumino com/
>>
Pururin swapped over to Tsumino
You're welcome.
>>
someone has fakku accounts for share?
>>
>>663640795
Op here sad doesn't work in my country so i have to use proxy each time i read hentai nad it's slow af
>>663640781
No sauce :(
>>
hentai2read and E-hentai are the only good ones left.
>>
>>663640781
That pic is a kid who just got done fucking his mother I have seen it many times in the wincest threads
>>
File: sad-panda.jpg (24KB, 378x250px) Image search: [Google]
sad-panda.jpg
24KB, 378x250px
>>663640658
>E-hentai
there is something better, you know
>>
Hitomi.la has pretty much everything.

Yoiu can download as many doujins at once as you want, and they have no limit on how much you can download,
>>
>>663641196
Was about to say Hentai2Read. Probably even better than Fakku before fakku became completely greedy. Pretty much any type of hentai. Maybe a little less convenient, but its a moot point.
>>
>>663640487
E-hentai pros:
-Great tags.
-A shitload of variety.
-Great dosplay.

Cons:
-Maybe it's a bit confusing to use at first, as the page is outdated as fuck. I dont even know how to use it from it's homepage, just search directly for the galleries.
>>
Tsumino is the best, it's pururin's new site, and just dumped a lot of Fakku's stuff for free.
>>
>>663641411
Sad panda doesn't work where i live.
>>
>>663641448
I think it's better than Fakku but I only used Fakku cause I've been using it for ages and the community was a lot better. In terms of uploads, etc then Hentai2read wins hands down.
>>
>>663640487
Try Nhentai.net
>>
>>663641697
Exactly. Ill never understand why they chose to completely monetize everything on their site. It just seems like a bad idea to me.
>>
I use lu.scio.us now. It was similar to myincesthentai which had one of the best UIs but it's shit now.
>>
what is wrong with tsumino's search?
>>
>>663642378
I used to use lu.scio.us but for a while it got really wonky to try to use and it would never work on my comp.
>>
http://www.hbrowse.com
has everything even pururin
from monster girls and bestiality to rape and loli
>>
>>663642000
I understand why it was done but don't agree with it.

It's very rare you get such a tight knit community on a hentai site like you did on Fakku, they decided to take advantage of that. A lot of people complained but I'm willing to bet the majority of the community are still there buying their shit.
>>
>>663642457
Man, I remember the good old days. The comments on each page was the best.
>>
Well so which site has like the biggest gallery that updates frequently because even fakku didn't update that frequently like puririn and some tags were already dead "femdom"
>>
>>663640903
>>663640918
>>663641574
Thanks for this m8s, this is great.
>>
>>663640487
Just type hentai or anything on google and you can get anything u want.
I mean what a stupid question.
>>
Luscious.net is good
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.