[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we as a society breed the very same whores who's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hot.jpg (26KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
26KB, 400x533px
Do you think we as a society breed the very same whores who's nudes we post up on here?
>>
File: d - Copy.jpg (32KB, 508x465px) Image search: [Google]
d - Copy.jpg
32KB, 508x465px
i dont know. lets ask my friend here, her fb is sara.l.neal and shes really super smart, i wish i had a less embarrassing photo of her to post but im sure you guys will be nice and not make fun of her or anything when you message her. Let the enlightened dialogue commence!
>>
Whoredom is a choice a whore makes. Even literal prostitutes become addicted to the attention.
>>
>>663612168
this is one of those times i wish a joke is explained to me
>>
>>663612463
But why?
>>
>>663612511
no joke. i just think we should ask my friend sara, who's fb is posted there, what she thinks about this thread. is it so bad to want to involve my friends in the dicussion? :-(
>>
>>663612600
Women have always advertised their willingness to breed. It's an unusual trait in the animal kingdom. But then few animals fuck for pleasure.
>>
>>663612747
not your personal army.
>>
>>663613233
What about humans?
>>
>>663613597
im just trying to include everyone in the conversation, negative ned
>>
>>663613708
sure. i guess.
>>
>>663613805
you guess right, estimating edward.
>>
>>663613915
what do you want to do?
>>
>>663613671
Well that's the difference. The overwhelming majority of human sex is for pleasure, not breeding. Women think with their cunt.
>>
>>663614311
just trying to loop my friend sara up there on post
>>663612168 into this lovely conversation here and i got accused of a personal army request. can you believe that shit?

fucking world today man...i just dont understand anymore.
>>
>>663614536
You think you don't. I don't. I really don't.
>>
>>663614729
they told me life on the outside would be like this....
>>
>>663615106
I told myself life on the outside would be great.
>>
>>663611820
Shshsu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.