List the top 5 boards you visit the most
3. /pol/ (for news)
>if /b/ is on your list then you have a problem.
Porn, when I'm hungry, magic cards, when I'm poor. Now suck my dick op.
>Going to /x/ these days
Anyhoo, no particular order
/trv/ (maybe not the best, but certainly the comfiest)
yeah lets just not talk about them.
the 4chan music taste has always been shit, but the vidya is good.
check out this one i just posted.
I used to listen to it as a child.
/pol/ is mad up of 45% who knows it's satire, 45% who doesn't know it's satire, and 10% who just want to watch the world burn.
So they're shitposting? OR no?
They're litterally talking about how you have to 'break' a woman.
Not if you're not starting out with trash who can understand not to behave like a child.
Just leave that gutter where you found it.
/r9k/ (I do love me a good r9k greentext)
>So they're shitposting? OR no?
55% of them are, mostly to rile up the remaining 45%
>Just leave that gutter where you found it.
Don't knock /pol/ man, it's my go-to board when /b/ is boring... It should be named "guaranteed replies general"
I meant the way they were talking about fucking women. Don't hit trash.
Whatever man, do what you do. I'm just a /b/tard, and as most oldfags here go, i'm mostly self-educated; so i never developed and conceptions of what the fuck they're tryna say.
I just don't get it.
Yeah i could understand that, college has pumped out the most retarded people that have ever walked the face of the earth.
I never wanted anything to do with that place, it's an obvious hellhole.
and just teachers in general, i find them fucking intolerable.
Nah m8. It's just called being evil.