[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons, lets talk. I've managed to overcome heavy drug

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 31

File: kekimus.jpg (97KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
kekimus.jpg
97KB, 800x1014px
Hey anons, lets talk.

I've managed to overcome heavy drug addiction, cigs, bad habbits in general, depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts and more last year, as well as i hit the gym 3-4 times a week

so, you feel like you need motivation? Tips? or just talk in general?
Come in here, grab urself a beer, joint, cola, whatever the fuck you prefer. Im here to talk for a while Hey anons

Ask op anything, lets talk /b/ros
>I know how to get your attention, pic related faggot
>>
MODS!!
>>
>>662223458
you are a faggot
>>
>>662223345
How long did it take?
>>
>>662224017
it took me 6 months to do all of this
>>
File: HannahYogscast.jpg (348KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
HannahYogscast.jpg
348KB, 960x1280px
bumping
>>
>>662223345
hey OP I've never been to the gym in my life and I'm afraid b to go becuase I'm scared people will look at me struggle what do?
>>
File: image.gif (1008KB, 399x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1008KB, 399x524px
>>662223345
Hey OP quit all drugs as well. Except the occasional weed toke (no longer buy bags, and by occasional I mean once a month max) and acid trip (once a year avg) still smoking cigs though and I'm currently living in a homeless shelter. My parents won't let me stay with them because I refuse to take meds. I feel so much better off of them. Anyways, any tips on finding restaurant jobs? I have 4 years worth of experience on a solid resume. Just having a hard time landing a job. I wear a button down shirt with clean clothes idk OP kinda struggling
>>
>>662223345
How do you get in the habit of working out that often? I work Mon-Fri and everyday after work I'm too exhausted to do any type of workout.
>>
File: 1451090967821.jpg (182KB, 598x3309px) Image search: [Google]
1451090967821.jpg
182KB, 598x3309px
>>
>>662224640
Hey man, do you have anyone you could go with? That might help you out a bit, someone you feel comfortable with, or else, go by yourself and have really motivational playlist pumping in your ears.

Most people doesnt see you "struggling" and think "what a bitch", no, i was a little shit at start, and sort of felt the same anon, but eventually i realised that people were thinking more like "Oh, he is trying to change something in his life, good for him". Anyhow, people arent as mean or bad as you think at the gym. Just be sure that you do the exercises right(ask a random guy, or the guys who work there)
>>
>>662224692
Sounds like you're doing good. If you feel better of without your parents, then be without them for a while until you feel that they strengthen you or that you have the strength to talk to them / be with them.

About the resturant job application, i would advice to visit all the resturantshops personally, bring on your best smile and ask always for the manager/the guy who owns the place, and talk to him directly. Dont over do it with licking ass, but show him that you are dedicated to do REALLY good at work. Also, shower, smell good, nice clothes, you get the point anon
>>
Have you had the problem of not being able to keep your motivation? Ive always had it so i never actually do anything with my life. I now the felling of overwhelming motivation which i get rarely but i dont want that felling to stop.
>>
>>662225661
>know*
>>
>>662225160
yeah after work I can go sometimes but I don't know anyone I could really go with on a daily basis and i don't know ANYTHING about exercises or weight lifting
>>
>>662224717
Heya, that was the thing, i was to exhausted at those times (still sometimes have sort of those feels) but, Whenever i was tired and went to work out, i got energized after brief 15-20 minutes, and could work out, as well as i felt good about myself after and slept like a little baby after a while

this might be hard to get yourself there though anon, but i just Pushed myself there, even tho I was tired enough to fall asleep on the couch, i know how good i felt after a workout as well as energized.

Now after 8 months of workingout (isch), I have NEVER had this type of energy, i feel somehow like a superhuman, because basic shit like cleaning, walking daily(work out) socialize etc, was hard for me. Now most of it is easy peasy

Sry for wall of text anon
>>
File: 1438863253980.gif (302KB, 294x266px) Image search: [Google]
1438863253980.gif
302KB, 294x266px
How do i stop being a misserable little cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (503KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503KB, 765x1024px
>>662225562
Thanks OP been hitting the gym every other day since January 1st. Feel so nic better even though I'm not losing weight (yet) been doing what you recommended walking into places and such. We'll see how things go. Glad to hear you succeeded in recovery.
>>
Beforehand - sorry for my bad english

I was thinking about commiting suicide and im not pretty sure, but sure enough to say that i might commit suicide this year

After my gf left me, i lost everything because everything i had i put into her
It was a dangerous game from the beginning on but she promised me she wouldn't leave me (lol) and i was pretty sure that it wouldn't happen because she is different (lol)
Im not seeing any psychologist or doctor yet
I can't sleep until im drunk or totally exhausted

Any tips ?
>>
>>662225661
>>662225819
dude, I've never been commited to anything in my entire life, this is the first time something good like this has happened, it was most likely because i was about to kill myself, but i chose to try one last thing to try make myself happier before i kill myself. So i kinda just PUSHED myself everyday to do shit. So I just went and went, even tho i had no motivation or energy, i just did it. But after a month + of doing this 3-4 times a week, it became more natural everyday, as well as i started feeling results and becoming a better person.

You dont want that feeling to stop? Try to always fall back to the feeling you're having right now, look/listen to some motivational music for you, that you like. But unfortunately, i would say just push yourself to do it. If you're feeling bad / unhappy now, why not just workout 3 hours a week to feel better?

Its just 3 hours a week, thats enough for a great mind and body after a while
>>
>>662223345
I have severe ADHD and am incapable of internal motivation. No matter how much I care about something, no matter how much I want to get it done it just doesn't happen. I have to put stickers on everything I do, time myself and take my meds to accomplish simple tasks like doing the dishes or reading a book. Want motivation? Yeah sure but it's impossible for me, I have a disease of executive function and I just realized how bad it's fucked me up over the years.
Tell me how to fix it and you are a god
>>
File: 14.jpg (151KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
151KB, 683x1024px
>>662223132
How to stop feeling depressed?
>>
>>662223345
How do I quit smoking, get my girlfriend to quit heroin, and become not depressed.

I already workout twice a day and hate my job but can't leave my job.

Good luck helping
>>
>>662225951
Then you should talk to a PT or look at people doing exercises before you try them, its really important that you do them correctly anon, so you gotta talk with a trainer and say that you are new and ask if there is someone that can you help you out there(trust me, dont be scared to ask this, this is very normal) I keep seeing retards in my gym just holding their pride and doing alot of things wrong, which fucks with their body/progress.

And never ever lift more than you can just to impress some random faggots, I recently went down in weights just to improve results and hold longer, shit works as fuck.

Anyhow, keep asking me questions anon, im glad to help out
>>
>>662226151
thank you anon. thank you kindly.
>>
>>662225951
Where do you live /b/ro?
>>
>>662227078
protip: you're fucked
>>
>>662223345
how did you get depressed?
>>
>>662226229
depends, do you know why you are miserable? Is there any special reason? What does a normal day look like (eat, when do you wake up? and so on)
>>
>>662223345
Who is that
>>
>>662226441
For sleeping i use music or podcast to keep my thoughts ocupied until i sleep.
>>
>>662226434
Thx anon
>>
>>662227386
monroe. now have a good fap newfriend, if you're into softcore
>>
>>662227470

thanksss
>>
>>662227279
ohio /b/ro
>>
>>662226842
Thanks man i want to succeed and be a person i could be proud of but sometimes i cant even get out of bed because every thing feels so worthless but im thankfull for your help. I needed this.
>>
>>662226441
hey anon, if your problem is sleeping, you should try diffrent variations i wouldnt recommend seeing a doctor or so with that, they will just give you pills that might fuck a tiny bit with your mind(last resort imo) Since ive done all that shit.

But have you tried any sort of asmr? youtube that shit, might sound fucked up and weird, but try giving that a shot. Or else you need to reward your mind more (clean, cook, walk, gym, workout, whatever) and then i just dont mean throw out the trash, something really rewarding(even though you dont have the motivation to do it, just force yourself.) I would say that killing yourself is retarded, But i understand since i was in that position, so i wont judge. But I found a solution, even though i got a brain damage from almost OD'ing from drugs (hard time feeling joy, when i get to relaxed i twitch a bit and get headaches every eve), i was a complete fuck up my entire life anon, there is something that can help you out man
>>
File: ladda ned (1).png (5KB, 198x160px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (1).png
5KB, 198x160px
>>662227337
I barely sleep, i feel like i'm in the way. I work out at home (saitamas training) been doin it straight for 5 weeks but still i don't even feel motivated to do anything... i'm just going through the days slowly dying, waiting for nothing and i don't know how to stop
>>
>>662226868
Hey anon, i actually suffered from this myself, i have ADHD, which held me back as well, but this wont stop you from eventually reaching your goal, its just harder for you, thats why you got to try fighting harder anon. The tip i could give you is to make a few tasks into routin(daily shit) Try to do atleast 5 good things everyday, write them down if it helps. And never rethink doing shit and think "this might not be for me or help me, it doesnt help right now" i know how easy it is to lose track, because the future looks so far away, yet close. Unfortunately you gotta just push yourself. Just do it, even if your mind says "meh, maybe not", just do it then.
>>
>>662226868
You must've gone to a lot of difficulty to write that fucking paragraph then.

You might have ADHD, it might be bad. I'll tell you how i dealt with my ADHD. Decided fuck it, I'm not going to use this like an excuse for everything. It is normal not to pay attention to things you don't like, don't listen to all the faggots who tell you otherwise. You sound like doctors and teachers have pounded this into your head, and now it really affects you even when you do find something interesting. Fuck them, don't let their bullshit ruin your life. It may take years of this attitude but eventually you'll be OK if you decide to stop letting this illusion of a 'disorder' drag you down. There's got to be something that your ADHD doesn't touch... music, video games, model painting, philosophy, SOMEthing. Start with that at work your way forwards.
>>
>>662227310
I know :( she also has a kid I've been helping to raise. Such a fucked situation.
>>
>>662227033
Well it all depends, for me it was making change in my life, small achivements became a new addiction to me, quit cigs, workout, eat healthy and so on, but i just kept taking one thing at a time.

so my advice to you is to try improve one thing about yourself at a time, skip those fries with that burger, go for that extra long walk, maybe take one cig less this evening(you get my point)
try improving something about yourself anon, a small step is the step in right direction, it just takes a little bit of time
>>
>>662223345

Oh, wow, you did all that and you're still going to die and lose everything anyways.

What a winner.
>>
>>662229146
Well he will die with nice memories
>>
>>662224692
>living in a homeless shelter
>has access to a computer with internet
>>
>>662223345
SERIOUSLY WTF!?!?!?!

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>662227078
>>662227310
Hey anon, sounds like hard work, because its not about you to chose the path of making your GF quit heroin. You have to sit and think through hard what is the pros and cons with your GF, if the cons is WAY higher than the pros, you have to confront her with this.

This is a really hard step that most people will avoid because they wait for the sun to shine again, and hold harder to the moments when it is a bit better.

You got to deal with your GF, this is not an easy task, but you cant think about others happines before yours

If you hate your job, and want something else? Then look up jobs on the internet, or intrest, check them out as a hobby, maybe read abit about it and get into studying that subject(or look for a job while you are in a job)
You have really hard steps in your life, but you gotta take those steps, hard desicions but it will end up better than your current situation, gl anon
>>
>>662227246
All for you my /b/ro
>>
>>662229555
Hello newfriend, are you aware you got trips?
>>
>>662227311
Well i was a shit in my entire teens, did drugs everyday amphetamine / weed / spice / hasch etc, as well as pharmacy drugs, and then my mum died in cancer two years ago, as well as other shit, was homeless for a year etc
>>
>>662228266
im here to talk (i make these threads a few times a week, so u can post in your progress or how shits going if you ever see it again)
>>
>>662228836
Opinion disregarded, if you don't recognizes the realness of ADHD you need to educate yourself. I'm not going to sit here and explain it to you or even argue about it with because you don't know what you are talking about.
Yeah of course there is something it doesn't touch it's science, learning luckily for me. And about how we can play games for hours isn't "hyper focus" it's perseverance or the inability to switch task also a common system of brain damage.
I'm not saying you don't have ADHD I'm saying you probably don't have it as bad as me. I try so fucking hard I run and surf almost daily and try my best to keep a routine. Mind the stickers and timing myself but nothing will fix me, sure it gets easier but I will never think normally.
>>662228764
Thanks for the solid advice I will try the 5 things usually when i write something down I just forget or ignore it. I'm think of getting a hand tattoo as a constant reminder
>>
>>662228462
I would advice you to try harder workout anon, Cardio is a good start always(the most boring shit ever tho, but have good motivation music and its k) and keep doing cardio to start off 10 mins on a crosstrainer each day as well as if you gonna start lifting start of easy and workout your whole body for a month or two(dont focus on one muscle group) and go easy to start with, hope you can do this anon, already this is a big step into a good future. Motivation will come more and more the more you push yourself. After a while you will see results and you will be glowing from motivation, it just takes a while to get there, but you can, you fucking can anon.

You just gotta get your mind busy with something, and try to do something whenever you sit and wonder what to do and/or feel bad, start cleaning, cooking, go out for a walk. Just do that anon, dont second think. I know all of this is very hard work. But u can do this
>>
>>662229146
Hey anon, i used to think about that shit like you, diffrent is now though, im living in the current, I know i will die, and i currently fear death(never had that feeling before, its wonderful yet bad), i look on shit i can do and not count the days until i die. My feelings are aimed more at positive things, i dont know how to explain, but the world isnt as dark as you think, my black thoughts about the world has gone into a hunger instead, a hunger to "fix" or stand up for my morals instead. I dont know, even writing in this thread is meaningful to me
>>
>>662230813
>if you don't recognizes the realness of ADHD you need to educate yourself.

As long as you keep this attitude, you will accomplish nothing.
>>
ADHD dude here I'm also a major drug addict I smoke 7-14 grams a day. How do I stop?
And I lied about all that routine bullshit it's not true at all. I'm trying but not succeeding the stickers seem to help a bit.
I also have MDD so that doesn't exactly help with the motivation.
I'm probably just going to sell everything I own and live in a van, travel the country and backpack the national parks. Maybe I will figure out how to live
>>
Some answeres might not be mine(op)

I will try to answere everyones question as good as i can without judging or mocking your problems
>>
>>662231559
What attitude? Believing in something backed by science that has symptoms and demonstrable cause and effect? Do you think diabetes is just a shill to sell insulin?
>>
>>662231708
This can help, but its not the answere imo, that just makes you feel completley free from all ties
(I guess you have a hard time handling real life tasks, normal stuff, such as just cleaning or bringing the plates/do dishes etc?, might be wrong) anyhow, The way you stop is by graduately going down, small steps is progress.

So i would advice you to start smoking 7 grams MAX a day, and you might feel bad for breaking a habit, if you get this energy, use it for something good. Go clean, cook, fix, walk, anything just dont sit still and think. Its not easy to quit, but you gotta fill that emptyness hole you will get from quitting and it wont be as hard as you think, just never let your brain trick you to
"one extra gram wont hurt" and so on, eventually after one more month, go down to 3 grams and keep going, just keep making small steps in the right direction anon
>>
>>662232260
dude OP Here, I think that person is trying to help you, but he just gets it out very wrong, because every individual has his own struggles, so dont feel bad anon, his words just came out "wrong"
>>
File: 4chanVsFeminazis.webm (2MB, 310x176px) Image search: [Google]
4chanVsFeminazis.webm
2MB, 310x176px
OP here, i have a feeling this thread might get pruned, either bump or know that i will make these threads weekly (mostly around this time, maybe a bit earlier as well) so dont feel like you're alone, i will help you out as much as i can and help you fight those inner demons
>>
File: KUc29.jpg (86KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
KUc29.jpg
86KB, 1280x853px
>>662230860
Thanks.

My gift to you, Pic related.
>>
So hope you guys have a good evening from now on, im getting tired, going to hit bed and chillout when this is pruned
>>
File: kek.gif (658KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
658KB, 200x160px
>>662233647
thx anon
>>
>>662223345
Good on you bro, did the same thing with the depression/suicidal stuff, was a hell of a ride. Currently im attending University (Comp Sci degree) and cant seem to pass classes, I try and put in a lot of effort but don't seem to be getting results. What am I missing?
>>
>>662233998
How long have you been there? Do you study good? Do you have a hard time remembering things? Are you lazy?

give me some info anon, and i might be able to help you out a bit, and dont let anything out, i wont judge
>>
OP, I literally have no idea where to fucking start. No because I have a fuck ton of problems, I have a fuckton of thoughts I have no organized yet but still want /adv/
>>
Hey anon,

Can you Tell me about your addiction? I am a fiend for psychedelics ano Molly, I've just developed a habit for K. It's not the stuff that will kill me

But I've started shooting it into the muscle, I'm only 20, nobody I know of, including k users but they could just be keeping it quiet like I am
>>
>>662232424
Thanks for the advice bro, I'm just a very weak willed person so it's a little difficult for me to do anything
>>
>>662234290
Ok lets start off easy, what is your daily routine? eat/wake up/do / intrest etc?
>>
>>662234283
Studying habits are pretty good, just cant seem to remember all of the material. Id say im really motivated, was really tired a lot, so I now have a consistent prescription of Ritalin. It helps but idk.
>>
OP, I'm a college student who smoked weed almost every day for about 3-4 months and it has recently caused me to have extreme anxiety. I've stopped smoking and I'm on meds, but the feeling is still here. What do?
>>
>>662234517
Not him but ADHD dude. I take acid atleast every 4 days I've been going hard like this for a few months. It's just a little problem compared to my weed issue. My advice is to cut off contact with your dealers if you can
>>
>>662234517
My addiction was weed / spice / hasch / amphetamine / lsd(I didnt do it to often), random pharmacy drugs i got my hands on, then tons of pharmcy drugs again, biggest bitch was lyrica, took 1000g - 2000 g a day for a year isch
>>
>>662234517
But I do get how you feel. It's like you want to be in that mindset all the time.
>>
>>662234521
You can though, i am to, i used to envy people who just went up to work, i was like "how the fuck do they even do that? How do they even feel the strength to cook?" Everyone got their own struggle, thats the thing though, but never put a stop sign infront of them, or you wont come far unfortunately anon, i hope you give life a try(might sound harsch, but you can)
>>
File: 1452057722747.jpg (1MB, 3000x1926px) Image search: [Google]
1452057722747.jpg
1MB, 3000x1926px
>>662234697
>>662234697

Routine summary incoming. If you truely will be here again next week, I will give you a progress report if we ever meet again. Call me Thomas

-Recently broke up with my live in girlfriend of 11 months
-can't stop being high
-weed makes school seem like nbd
-weed makes family and friends seem like nbd
-when sober think about suicide often, upset with myself because it had been years since thoughts like this
-struggled with depression for six years
-told her I still love her, she feels the same but we can't jump back into each others lives right now
-I am decent looking and not overweight I just miss working out a lot but can't get the motivation to stop
-had my first cig today, quit for a month, feel like a fuckin loser
-i miss her so much it eats me up inside

I want to work out and quit all substances. I used to work out every day, then college happened.
>>
>>662234811
ahh, i use concerta myself(only drug i do atm, but i never take more than they tell me to) anyhow this might fuck with your memory abit, you need to find a way to make your brain remember things, this is a hard one to figure out over the internet anon, but you got to try out some brain exercise that makes you remember it better(sounds goofy as an answere, but hard to help here, im sry /b/ro)
>>
>>662234889
Hey anon, I used to smoke with everyday for over 1-2 years, so i can sort of relate, well the biggest problem for me was that i was mostly bored at the start and sat around just thinking (everything was just ok) but eventually i started excerising my mind, working out, cooking, socializing, making a diffrence(something that intrests me) which made feel almost no urge to smoke anymore since im getting enough joy from regulare shit, so you should maybe find something (new hobby, or anything) that makes you feel that you matters a bit more, something that makes you rather think about that when you lay in your bed at night
>>
>>662234697
>alarm goes off at 6:40
>sleep it till 7:40 cause I hate my life
>go to class late like every day, no breakfast
>think about what I am studying and how I am going to be stuck fixing HVAC shit the rest of my life what have I done
>2pm class gets out
>chill with friends, get high
>I'm 18 and in running start (go to college early) and all my class m8's are mid 30's kicking themselves for that BA in art they got now they gotta work in the real world so I don't make any friends at school because of age difference
>get home, either go to sleep at 8pm or stay up all night, really random as to which
>somewhere in there I fit one large meal in
>>
>>662235654
Heya anon, i think i got some good advice for you right here

Dont quit weed in an instant, but make it rewarding.

Dont smoke weed until you done chores or something around yourself (clean, cook, homework, workout?) Never get high before you've done any off these (the more you can pull of thomas the better, but finnish atleast One of these each day, and dont do it half arsed, put effort into it.)

And about your gf, i feel sorry for you. But it will keep tearing you apart more and more the more conact you have with her, you got to put her to the side, keep yourself in focus. The more you write or confess your feelings the harder it will make your life.

Everytime you get bad thoughts or thinking of her, do something that will reward your mind(not weed.) Chores are the best, angrily/sadly do them fuckers and you will find more peace eventually as time goes on, im not saying this is easy but u can do this anon, you sound like a nice guy

I started working out btw when i quit heavy dosage of lyrica, helped me out tbh, take out my anger/frustration etc
>>
You ever try any meme self help such as Starting Strength, self hypnosis, or keto diet?
>>
>>662236348
What kind of build are you out of curiosity?
Slim, average, burly?
>>
>>662236348
Ahh, you sound like one of my irl friends tbh,
Well here is one thing you should start doing, and thats starting your day off better (eat breakfast, will be hard to start with, but push yourself to eat a banana, yoghurt, something that goes down easily) as well as try getting a routine on your meals(dont wait until you're really hungry, rather eat more often than once a big meal) try eating 3 -4 times a day, this will make a big diffrence in your life eventually, trust me anon.

rest of your problems sounds kind of ok to deal with eventually, it sounds just more that your body and mind is having troubles dealing with even "simple" tasks(no i dont mean that your shit is easy bro, dont mean it like that)
But you got to start taking care of your body and shit will fall into place eventually, you need more routines in your life anon
>>
>>662237115
Nah, most of that shit is just bullshit that just wants to steal your money. There is no easy way to start a happy life anon, it needs effort
>>
>>662223345
sorry can't read your question too busy puking form your disgusting picture
>>
File: fuusnicker.gif (2MB, 413x293px) Image search: [Google]
fuusnicker.gif
2MB, 413x293px
>>662237586
>>
>>662236798
You think its a good idea to get involved again? I am taking her out on a date but she is not moving back in and that's what I was referring to as being in each others lives again. She really digs me and I dig her, but it was surprising how much it fucked me up you know?
Also I rely heavily on public transport and rides from whichever homie can cover me cause I was sent to boarding school when I should of gotten my permit and been a normal child. Now I am 18, have my permit and should have a car and a license soon. That should really help with being ABLE to go to the gym and what not because the bus adds two hours to anything I do and I hate asking for rides. Having a car should help quite a bit.
>>
>>662237334
Slim, even over weight I look skinny as fuck. Always been the small kid.

(5'8, 155ibs) I try to stay at 140, I have gained 15ibs since going to college a year ago so I quit eating right and I quit working out.
>>
File: 1410072908719.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1410072908719.png
179KB, 500x358px
>>662223345
Good job anon, Ive managed to become an optimized version of myself. How exactly did you do it?
>>
>>662237380
Routines. Thanks anon. I'll try to schedule myself more.
>>
Anon, Thomas here thanks for all the help man. I gotta go but will see any further responses.
>>
>>662238044
Heya anon, im getting real tired over her 04 am in the morning anyhow, i will give you one more tip before bedtime ofc

I wouldnt get involved with her again if it gives you mixed feels (you gotta start and think through pros and cons and evaluate if you want to feel that way in the future) and is the "love" sensual?

anyhow, you should also question yourself are you wanting her because you are scared of lonliness, or is it "love"/"crush" your feeling? Sorry anon, im hitting bed after this, but i will make threads like this in the future (also will add a way some /b/ros can contact me, but just to tired atm)

Also about working out, if its hard to get to the gym, you should start doing some cardio around where you live just jogg lightly, its great way to start off ( i did this for 1-2 months before gym, i ran in the woods) also hard with motivation since it was very boring to start with for me as well as i felt sick ( was being really out of shape)

but good luck anon and its not the last time we meet
>>
>>662223345

OP, I've been smoking since I was 17 years old, I'm now 36. This week, I've heard that my aunt has lung cancer, probably caused by smoking.

I've tried multiple times to quit smoking, but failed every time after +- 2 or 3 weeks.

I'm terrified that I will die before I turn 60. How did you quit smoking (which method, etc..)?
>>
File: 1451439894097.jpg (35KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
1451439894097.jpg
35KB, 500x429px
Dumping some motivation
>>
File: 1451440035123.jpg (109KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451440035123.jpg
109KB, 1024x640px
>>662239637
>>
>>662238324
Had to convert your ameriunits but that's not that bad honestly. What kind of meals do you have for dinner?
>>
>>662238377
working out was key for me, helped me out with dedication, motivation as well as making me feel good about myself again, then eventually small achivements around the clock became a new healthy addiction for me, quitting drugs, eating healthy, doing the normal life you know?
still have one thing left in life, and thats is getting a job, going to an interview 12 january, wish me luck guys

Also im really tired, going to beed soon, i will make more threads so i wont leave you guys alone
>>
File: 1451440057567.jpg (82KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451440057567.jpg
82KB, 337x500px
>>662239708
>>
File: 1451440205911.jpg (67KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451440205911.jpg
67KB, 460x300px
>>662239776
>>
>>662237586
that means you like dick you cock gobbler fag
>>
File: 1451440252754.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451440252754.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>662239872
>>
File: 1451440387344.jpg (91KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451440387344.jpg
91KB, 1280x960px
>>662239935
>>
File: 1451440434826.jpg (237KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451440434826.jpg
237KB, 900x1200px
>>662240024
>>
File: 1451440467822.jpg (190KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451440467822.jpg
190KB, 375x500px
>>662240138
>>
File: 1451440561955.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451440561955.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>662240259
>>
File: 1451440731129.jpg (141KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451440731129.jpg
141KB, 1280x800px
>>662240340
>>
>>662239435
Hey anon, im making quick replies before i hit bed,im sry, getting tired mate. but i wil help you out ofc

So here is what i did, i smoked about 12-16 cigs a day for about 4-6 years, I eventually started thinking about quitting since i worked out and it was costing me extra money, so i tried just quitting instantly with a friend of mine a day, and we held and held for a day, but holy shit was the world a dark place. It didnt go by a second for me without thinking about that cigg.

So i couldnt hold myself so i started smoking the next day, and instead started stepping down heavily, 6 ciggs each day, was hard to start with, whenever i felt the urge to smoke, i just tried keeping my mind busy with whatever i could, "did mostly chores really angry, used the bad energy for something good, you should to, just go up and do shit. If you sit down and think about how much you want to smoke, there will be little to no chance mate) and i kept doing this until 6 cigs a day felt ok (1 month for me, wasnt really ok, still felt meh, but was on a good run and was dedicated to quit) so i woke up hungover one day and i havent had a cig all day morning, and didnt feel like i wanted to smoke one since i was feeling from hungover. So i decided that this is a good time to quit. Which i did. the next week becomes hard but goes easier after that time, So like i did before, i used my bad energy to something good like, workingout, do the dishes, clean and so on. There is no easy way anon really, but you can do it
>>
File: 1451440844089.jpg (81KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451440844089.jpg
81KB, 450x450px
>>662240426
>>
>>662224640
Mixed Martial Arts competitor and certified personal trainer. Any time I see anyone who appears new or is grossly over weight, I think to myself, "goof for them for being in here."
>>
File: 1451440932514.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451440932514.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>662240742
>>
File: 1451441010320.jpg (96KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1451441010320.jpg
96KB, 500x303px
>>662240874
>>
File: 1451442640459.jpg (374KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451442640459.jpg
374KB, 800x600px
>>662240957
>>
>>662241057
That's all she wrote
>>
File: 1451952227166.gif (2MB, 236x173px) Image search: [Google]
1451952227166.gif
2MB, 236x173px
>>662240426
>>662240742
>>662240340
>>662240259
>>662240138
>>662240024
>>662239935

Thanks for the motivation pics and bumps anon, but im going to hit bed now. I hope i was able to help some of you out with this, i really do. And like ive said before, i wont stop posting these threads, and eventually ill release someway a few of you anons can stay in touch with me, anyhow, you dont struggle alone, im here to help you as good as i can, i wish all of you luck and good night /b/tards
>>
>>662223345

I'm a 32 year old virgin. Never even kissed a girl. I fear trying to hook up with a girl now... I literally have no clue how to please a woman.
>>
>>662241447
sorry bro, I will make a thread someday and ill help you out, my eyes are falling togheter as well as my advice's are, i will help you out some other day, just keep a lookout for this thread in the future, not tomorrow cus i might party since my friend has a birthday

but i do these threads weekly 1-3 times a week sort of
>>
>>662223458
STFU she's in her 20s....stupid
>>
File: 1452226065151.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452226065151.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>662241447
If you actualy listen to what she/he has to say, it won't matter, you will please eachother.
>>
teeth done brushed, good night /b/
>>
>>662231497
this is a beautiful post man
>>
Has anyone else here had a positive experience with a large dose of a psychedelic? My main issue was depression/anxiety, but after a very strong trip on 4-Aco-DMT I began to think of myself and the world differently. It's hard to explain the exact change, as it really must be felt to be understood. It's not like I'm perfect now, but the experience helped me overcome my own negative mindset and the effects have bled into all aspects of my life. I would highly recommend to those whom feel they're out of options.
>>
>>662223345
Is that really little monroes pussy? It looks so horrible compared to her small tiny frame
>>
>>662232260
this might seem retarded, but reducing things as they are diagnosed/analyzed/cataloged by science isn't necessarily useful all the time. it's not that it's bad, it's just that it won't always solve it.

imagine you were told you have a terminal disease and there's nothing that science can do for you. if you came in this thread looking for answers in the same way you're doing now, there'd be nothing anybody could tell you, right? you're going to die. the thing is look for a different angle. a different approach.
>>
I'm addicted to alcohol and cigs. Depressed as hell, can't find a gf, feel like a fucking shit. Only weed keeps me together. If it wasn't for my family i'd already kill myself. Any tip how to get Global Elite in CS:GO?
No srsly i just need to get free of cigaretes. How do i do it? Everytime i promise myself it's the last one, i have to smoke later and i have no fucking motivation not to.
>>
my 3 year girlfriend dumped me this week. Need motivation, either to move on or to kill myself...

I'm in that state that i hate being alive but I don't have the balls to kill myself... The break up was the cherry on top of the cake
>>
>>662245393
Don't worry bout the girl, bro.
There's a lot more to come.
Be a good guy, God or karma or whatever else you believe in will give you back everything times 100.
>>
/thread
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.