[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have the wrong idea about me all along in fact i dont even

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 16

File: 1420762546353.jpg (23KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1420762546353.jpg
23KB, 320x319px
you have the wrong idea about me all along in fact i dont even have the right idea about myself or anything for that matter
so how the fuck would anyone else have the "right idea" about me or anything else unless of course that everyone else has been
lying to me and im somehow mentally retarded.. if that were true there would be no way of knowing or would there? fuck it.. this
is not going to help me pondering about just that there is an infinite and 1 things to ponder about i just want to understand
why my mental state is the way it is or why people call me "anti-social" or "lazy" or some people in particular call me
a "fuck up" maybe i am the facts are there that prove that i am but only i can see whats behind my forehead my mind
i want to say i know im not or that there is another reason for these things but everytime i think or hear about these thing
(which is constant) i have these strange feelings in my body that say this isnt true and in my mind i can play out
a million scenarios of me telling people why im like this and theyre amazed and that what they though all along wasnt true
but everytime the chance comes up to tell people something beyond me blocks it like i go brain dead at that moment
i just dont understand this thing is it my sub-consious? is it God? what? and for what reason? is there something that i
hold in my brain that only i can see it but cant even fucking understand it? or nothings wrong and everyone was right all along?
... i wish i can show an example of this so that if anyone was actually reading this would get an idea...
>>
do you people everj ust think about what you sometimes say i think about stuff but i dont really want to if you know what i mean lol so uh how is everyone im not that good because yeah lol whats up im pretty cool dont worry ill be ok just have faith in me okay thanks dude hows the wallet doing
>>
Suicide isn't always bad sometimes it's the answer like death can release you nigger stop suffering and let the pain go.
>>
thebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebestthebest
>>
Maybe you should consider taking your medication before posting.
>>
sometimes i wonder how if when how do you even what is the nigger of day fat men in my ass how come i thought of that coke and flakes mad pussy autism b is literally the cancer of my cola and i would like to lick that ass because my chocolate cock is melting right now iraq can go into the moon and say hello mr ant man how does one fly so high and yet fly so low at the same what you do is your own bellybutton
>>
>>598492651
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
booty cat!
>>
i just want to fuck a baby baby kiss my ass i love niggers why am i just a faggot in a clown costume my brain is become a cheesy mess of crystal piss and simpsons is a good hunt my huhuhuhuhuhu kakakakaka piss is piss is piss iss hunngary im hungry for hungarian sausage just tpye whatever comes to your mind why are you such a failure stop being such a failure no wonder your dad hates you i love my pet dog john is a ogod penis but is he big enough for my little anus i have no anus i am a lie but a doctor is my friend he mustnt make the mustard angry
>>
We are going into full jew mode on this world and no one gives a shit about each other it is just fuck you if i can get more than i will take it no matter the cost and if you stand in my way i will fuck you up omg we are all fucking greedy dumb lazy fucktards who only give a shit about what to watch on tv today and which product to buy to satisfy my greedy needs for more and to show off i can buy bigger things than anyone else omg what is this place it is a motherfucking shitstorm of neverending blindness and we all keep going and taking all that shit while the bastards stuff their faces while laughing at us being so pathetic and still no one knows what we actually are and if we all suddenly knew we would go crazy because the need for material goods will be gone and that bothers everyone on this fucking world!!!
>>
>>598492651
what the fuck did you just say about me you little fucking bitch. ill have you know that i graded at the top of my class in the navy seals and i have been involved in numerous secret raids on al queada and have over 300 confirmed kills.
>>
>>598495112
You could not fathom how hard i am laughing at this
>>
>>598496620
I seriously cant, but I appreciate your appreciation.
>>
we're just shouting into the void here, nothings going to change.
>>
fudbosaiudaoiudhas98dashyda8hda0sdsf8sydhfbsdfus fusafhsd89fyhs8d9fayusa98fysdfhsdfsdfudb
>>
>>598497148
Im still fucking laughing
>>
god damn this food tastes good, fucking love chinese. but thies music is also pretty cool. angel vivaldi is good shit. this shit hurts though, just got my braces tightened. god damn im tired from lifting today and holy shit am i thirsty now.
>>
im not too sure what I'm typing because twelve south and budweiser said that horatio is coming to town and he's going to buy some sandwiches from the deli and he is also going to go to hot topic and get some new jeans, and a few different band tees' cause he's a fucking faggot and all he does is buy band tee's from hot topic. who the fuck shops at hot topic anyways i mean come on is it 1999 again all over again i mean srsly why not shop at limited too oh wait they got rid of limited too man that was the worst day of my life
>>
the first post was way too long didnt read boop doop bop bop zip snoop snoop a loop bring your green hat blah lalalala boom boom booom vrooom screeeeeeeee ahhhhhh my god im on fire
>>
After observing the patient with my diddleyboop i found him to have the biggest cancer ever, thats when i order an emergency c-section of his dog (the one with a limp). a was curious how she could fit so much food into her stomach with exploding. i also deduct that the Dr. was not at a sober state at the time of the surgery, at any rate he did have an interesting air about him.
>>
File: 1419802099179.png (83KB, 339x329px) Image search: [Google]
1419802099179.png
83KB, 339x329px
>>598498202
>twelve south and budweiser said that horatio is coming to town

fucking lost it.
>>
File: s.png (119KB, 500x141px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
119KB, 500x141px
If it ain’t that piece of paper, there’s some other choice they’re gonna try and make for you…you just gotta keep livin’ man...

...is the world fundamentally a better place because of science and technology? We shop at home, we surf the Web… at the same time, we feel emptier, lonelier and more cut off from each other than at any other time in human history...

..sometimes you gotta go back to actually move forward. And I don’t mean going back to reminisce or chase ghosts. I mean go back to see where you came from.
>>
>>598498202
>>598498469
kek

fuckin horatio, always fuckng shit up
>>
quad
>>
File: 1423786379377.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423786379377.gif
2MB, 400x400px
youre one of those guys who likes to shine his machine
makes me take off my shos before you let me get in
i cant belive you kiss your car goodnight
now come on baby tell me you must be joking
oooohoooh you think youre special
oosohsoooh you tink youre something else

ok so you got a car
that dont impress me much

so you got the moovs but do you got the touch
´
now dont get me wrong i think youre alrgiht
but that wount keep me warm in the middle of the night
>>
>>598492651
I hate my job so much. I hate my boss(es) and all of my coworkers. I need to get out of this place before I shoot it up. I want everyone in my office to die. I want to have free time. I want to be able to do things with my family. I want to be able to travel and see the world. I went from slaving away in college to slaving away at work. This is what they warned me about. I need an out. Please help me.
>>
Fuck it lets do this shit niggers tongue my anus thank god for stir fry this shit is fucking delicious too bad my moms a whore or id be able to go back home and masturbate six times a day without worrying about the police being called jet fuel cant melt steel beams nine eleven was an outside job fuck obama
>>
I'll be the flower with nobody flowing through the left penis head, you know like one of those commas that are apache helicopters chinook style until the seven dwarves cum on top of beastly pizza.
>>
holy fucking hrist this is a lot harder than i thought even though tis not what the fuck am i saying. this music is really distracting me, god damn guitar solo. guitar solors arent even good, they just kind of strum a bunch of random ass notes over and over again in an attempt to please the audience with how fast they can go. what the fuck. i need a new genre of music. oh my god im all out of iced tea...i wonder when my roomate will be back im lonely as fuck and my girl is at a golf meet. why did it have to snow so much fucking puss n boots always ruining shrek and his adventures.
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
File: 1299821543711.jpg (31KB, 441x445px) Image search: [Google]
1299821543711.jpg
31KB, 441x445px
>>598492651
>>
File: 1422918879393.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422918879393.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
sometimes i want to shoot a dog or something cuz they're so annoying but then i see a puppy and im like aww ur so cute but then they grow up and i want to shoot them again but i never want to shoot cats
>>
what a weird weekend i was drunk af and idk if i said anything stupid just remember waking up in bed in nice clothes and my friends coming over at 6am so wed drink all sunday day, this bitch made me feel bad about myself i mean i havent seen her in two weeks and she texts me saying she wanna see me but i end up not seeing her and ive put 3 other girls on holdd becase of this bitch. I drink to forget sometimes, and i couldn't shake off the feeling of her, shes probably out fucking other dudes and thats fine the motto is to never fall in love with a bitch cos they can hurt you but i cant help to think that she was so amazing, i got to fuck her and that always puts a smile on my face even though it was only like 7 minutes iti wasn't even the fucking part i enjoyed it was the actual hanging out. I hope im over her, ive been with prettier girls than her but no one quite as cool but she can never know that im going to have to fuck two other girls probably this week or they're leaving me as fuck buddies but im not looking too forward to that, ive been in fights already this year, what a crazy fucking start to 2015.
>>
God, this typoing without thinking is pretty hard. Well, I may as well tell you about my week. Went to France to visit my sister and my newborn nephew, came home on Thursday night, stayed up till 5 am and slept till 12. Did nothing the entire day until 12.30 (at night, so 00.30), where I called up my friend who was out driving around with a couple of friends, so I went out and they picked me up.

I had drunk about 6 ounces of vodka, and one of my friends had bought "folk beer" (Swedish beer ~3%, easy to get ahold of, since you don't have to buy it from the Systembolaget monopoly and you don't have to be 21), so we drank some of that and drove around. Basically impossible to get drunk, but fun nevertheless.

Eventually we went by my place and picked up some 4.2% beer and later went to McDonalds. Anyway, ended up at home at around 4 in the morning. Never really got any drunk, still had fun.

Saturday, slept until 12. Did nothing until same friend with the car from yesterday called me up and wanted to play some DayZ (Arma 2 mod). Played with him, kicked some ass in Chernogorsk, got killed by another player. We eventually headed way up to the North West Airfield and I killed a sniper in a ghillie suit with a DMR, ran into him just by chance, heard him hatcheting a zombie.

My friend then went to bed, and I went onto /b/ and joined in on a Twitch raid of a 16 year old Australian girl named Dana who was having a 6 hour minecraft stream. Everybody was telling her to put a shoe on her head, but she never did. Donated $5 to try to get her to put the shoe on her head, but no luck.

After the raid died out I felt guilty (and I had drunk a bunch of glasses of vodka + schweppes so that might have something to do with it) I donated $20 just because I'd just gotten my monthly student grant of ~$200 from the Swedish state. Ended up watching her stream until she had one hour left, fell asleep, awoke, told her good night, thanks and hit the sack at around 5.30 in the morning.
>>
>>598492651
lol i dont even what the fuck kek whats lol shit son i dont fuck around nigger fuck im not racist why am i doing this this is fucking stupid i hate alkll of you im edgy lol
>>
fuck a car loan homey, don't know me
fuck outta that mish mash rubber wheel pony
got stacks of wetbacks pushin home lawn phony
fucking tie domi can blow me and fuck a hat sony
>>
this a weird ass movie goddamn what's that snake doing holy shit that's gonna hurt. BAM nigga popped lke a goddamn baloon. fuck i make a lot of typos like i don't even realize it shit oh fuck what the hell ta snake just ripped through a motherfucker shit that's hardcore oh hod it's going into his mouth that is some hardcore oral action too kinky for me oh god that's terrifying what the fuck shit shit jesus it's over that nigga has horns why fuck
>>
Alcohol is ruining my life and I can't seem to get away from it. Everyone around me only wants to hang out with me when I am drunk and I'm sick of all the stupid fucking stories I have to hear of the stupid sHit I did when I was black out.
It's not only here, everywhere I have lived I always end up in the same situation no matter what new friends I get or who I try to hang out with I just get drunk once and that's all they want.
People don't understand me and I wish I could find a group of friends that I enjoy being around because they like me and I don't have to feel like such a piece of shit every fucking day I wake up.
I'm sick of all these god damn one night stands too. Are there any decent girls left in this world? Sure I love a good fuck but I wish I could actually feel something there and find someone to actually fucking care about.
There it is, I bet none of you fucks will read this anyway.
>>
>>598500108
Sunday, woke up at 12 (as usual during the weekend). Did nothing until ~15.00, when same friend and I continued playing DayZ. We ran from Zelenogorsk to Stary Sobor, and on the way there we came across a guy driving a pickup truck, so we ended up shooting him (I'm normally not a bandit, but you know, things happen).

Turns out this was the guy who killed me yesterday. He had a bunch of stuff in the car too. GPS and shit. We went up to Kabanino and my friend drove the car into a fucking tree so the wheel broke, then we logged out.

At around 18.00 I started writing on my English assignment which was due for the same day. Wrote one of the best fucking essays I've written, considering I spent less than two hours on it, handed that shit in and continued browsing 4chan. Took a shower, watched a few videos, and now I'm here.

Hi.
>>
>>598492651
Someone got ahold of some good blow.
>>
everyone is shit laughing to themselves but i do it as well fuck it stereo mix listening to beats on a work laptop that you gave viruses to and then you take a shit and put it in the bin because everything is how you want it no im an asshole i cant tolerate anyone some shit about relationships but im an independant man even though i have no future plans and im just avoiding it cant think but im slowing down random shit fuck you fuck me the dog i cant type im going to go in and solve fun logic puzzles
>>
TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM
>>
dfdasfkljdasfkljsa;ldkfj lksdjf asdkljf adslkfj asd;lfkj ;iwejqof [qij[ioewf joimfowf[iowf qoiwmf[oima [wimsdicm[sd idmf[aifmioewmqf kmqwlkemf;kl weq;lkmasd;fkldms lkwme;qolriuiwe[qrip23iopru 23rk2jr 23r mkld fa;lsifuj opj2j23 rj23r 2j3riojreiow;ajfadsij 23 32i 32ijrioj sdf ij23;ioj32rioj3riojaO;ILJWEOI;JGOIJERO;IUTYWEIRFJHQJNWEKNFKJN F;LDSKJklj ;flkjewoijf iwjefiojwef lkj;sadfa''sdfas'f'afkawe poif
>>
This amazing thing we've invented has caused the global warming to stop expanding due to the increased amount of pressurized CO2 being eliminated from the gas flow of the atmosphere, but the lack of space in the universe, we have therefore relied on space age technology to help us fight aliens on this quest of solitude, fighting purely for independence and the technicalities of heavy metal have proven beneficial in our research. For instance, barium acetate is absolutely ineffective in purging alien microorganism, as they originate from Xen, which is total bullshit as Xen belongs to a video game universe. But... who's to say that this world isn't a simulation? As a matter of fact, several groups of physicists have come to a conclusion that this universe might actually be a simulation, therefore, you all have lost the game.
>>
Oh the grand old duke of york, he had a yellow pen, he wrote a love letter for cindy but she neglected him, bitch ass cindy is a horse mating with zebras, degenerate shit, must be jewish, my gran always told me never to stop until I cum or else I'0m a fruitnigger. Fruitniggers are like fruitbats but the wheels are bigger and oileier, and as such they move backwards and left too, because Obama and never say never into canada 'cos that's where my jizz is heading, oh canada, oh canada, the marseillese sounds better, ergo jitterbugs in my socks and in my secksy zones. That is and will always be deemed immoral. Death to infidels until they suck my cock and piss on my car. Mummy says no. Fuck off, giant bee. I'm a doctor with qualifications.
>>
File: 1343633469235.png (90KB, 257x318px) Image search: [Google]
1343633469235.png
90KB, 257x318px
>>598500681
>>
File: my life in a thingy.png (46KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
my life in a thingy.png
46KB, 780x1000px
I honestly don't even know where my life is going at this point. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't even want to be in a relationship because it seems like a huge burden. I'm alone yet I'm not lonely, I don't understand it.
>>
File: 902491_133068.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
902491_133068.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
>>598500957

anhero
>>
>>598500739
Did TSM wonned?
>>
>>598492651
when I was younger I didn't know what really to think about any of this, all of life and all of the cosmos just lay before us, a finite time to explore it. 80 years. That's absolutely nothing. that's unacceptable time for such a great creation. I can't even see all of earth and there is space so vast I can barely fathom it. we're a speck, on a mote of material dust in the darkness of a dying explosion that will come to an end.
>>
Noko retard chucken banana im on the pig bladder necro monsoon dimples cat rightriod mini mankey quack or bantha lick the retard
>>
>>598498202
do you want this narrated, rapped or sung on vocaroo?
>>
>>598501132
ye
>>
>>598501132
"wonned" :\ it's "won"
and... Yes, they did win indeed :D
>>
the oh dear god it's late and this sodamising dick wad is keeping me awake wtf ass hole why the fuck am i even still here..... fuck me the rest of the wolrd can suck my fat one for to when am i going to thornberry god damn nigger tittied gorrilla why shit when this fuck nub digging.
That.... That was interesting.
>>
>>598492651
meatball meatball spaghetti underneath ravioli ravioli great barrier reef fuck school nigga i dont want to go to school because this shit sucks balls. people sucks balls, life sucks balls. im gonna stop now cuz this is too hard
>>
>>598501360
TSM wonnered
>>
File: Photo on 2015-02-15 at 7.51 PM.jpg (178KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2015-02-15 at 7.51 PM.jpg
178KB, 1080x720px
>>598492651
My dog looks so fucking cute sleeping his bed like holy shit man I can't even handle this much cuteness at all I think I might die of too much happiness he looks all comfy and shit fuck I love this dog so much./
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (25KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
25KB, 500x321px
>>598492828
autist detected
>>
>>598501522
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1v6rvk8RGyn
>>
blah blah blah i don't really care about coming up with something clever. I've never been the creative or funny type of person who could say shit that was clever. i'm the person who cannot produce unique ideas of my own, but merely sees other people's ideas and thinks of simple and practical ways to make them work a little bit better. i wish i was creative. if i could have the creative ability to write a book and create my own world, I would do it in a heartbeat. one think that i have noticed, however, is that most great writer's who have amazing works of fiction, have a lot of influences whom they have gotten their core ideas from. I guess, maybe i can create my own world and write a novel, if i can just use other people's ideas as my own, and just say they were a big "influence" in my writing.
>>
I wish I had real friends that would actually stick up to me when I'm down. It's always like they're never there for me. They would rather choose someone they don't know over me and leave me as a second choice. It's always been like this my entire life and I feel like I don't open myself to more people. Rather than trying to move on, I just keep running into a wall and nothing if ever going to get better. My grades are going down, I'm not earning enough money at my job and I don't even have a friend that's close enough to give me real advice.
>>
I really fuckin miss her even thought I shouldn't I tell myself I shouldn't I really just want to talk to her again and pretend everything is how it used to be but I know it'll never be the same she's dating a girl now she's a dyke now I don't really care I would still take her back in a second why didn't I fucking talk to her sooner why did I wait so long why did I think I would get over it soon enough fuck
>>
i could snap this cats neck and fuck it relentlessly for hours. but then id get cat shit all over my dick and that probably has tape worms or some shit in it. what ever i guess i could rub my dick in its furry stomach, shit would be so cash
>>
Something's wrong cause my mind is fading and everywhere I look there's a Devil waiting temperature burning out the rotten oasis stealing kisses from the given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of my entire eternal monologue is lifted solely from things I did not create I'm damn this kinda of sucks oh well dinner's ready
>>
I can't get over him.
I know I need to and I should and obsessing over this shit has literally ruined my life.
But I just can't.
>>
>>598501581
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14Sx3Ugr3Ay
>>
I can't believe you never loved me, just dragging me along after all this time. That shit killed me. I donno know what else to do. I'm broken.
>>
>>598502496
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s14Sx3Ugr3Ay
Top kek
>>
>>598502079
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AijxUHJkK2
>>
My parents met in a RadioShack. Without RadioShack I wouldn't have been born. Now RadioShack is dead...
>>
>>598501696
Sung, son
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PmvOLNNtwm
>>
What does kek mean?
>>
>>598499621
kek someone vocaroo this
>>
>>598501323
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sPMPYFdDbi
>>
File: sauce.png (91KB, 310x344px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.png
91KB, 310x344px
This is a sentence that i am writing about right now and I see some thing involving a monkey and my sus./..
>>
Sometimes I try to do things and it just doesn't work out the way I wanted to.
I get real frustrated and I try hard to do it and I take my time and it doesn't work out the way I wanted to.
It's like I concentrate real hard and it doesn't work out.
Everything I do and everything I try never turns out.
It's like I need time to figure these things out.
But there's always someone there going.

Hey Mike:
You know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately.
You know, maybe you should get away and maybe you should talk about it, maybe you'll feel a lot better

And I go:
No it's okay, you know I'll figure it out, just leave me alone I'll figure it out.
You know I'll just work by myself.

And they go:
Well you know if you want to talk about it I'll be here you know and you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it.

And I go:
No I don't want to I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself and they just keep bugging me and they just keep bugging me and it builds up inside and it builds up inside.

So you're gonna be institutionalized
You'll come out brainwashed with bloodshot eyes
You won't have any say
They'll brainwash you until you see their way.
>>
>>598499621
>>598503091
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GaQQwYScIx
>>
ok i am typing word I am watch trump stream zombie chow for life.

This was fun.
>>
>>598499389
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TNoXyuEBOc
>>
Well I guess this is okay I amen banana is alright if I am not one myself that who is there going to be in his car on the ride but oh my god why did I do that she is awkward but I am worse
>>
i am a wiasd fas goow asm faskf wia sdf asskdkasi iasnnbiwia isdnaivak
>>
>>598503547
Top fucking kek
>>
sometimes i feel like I've led myself into a path of ruin. I sit here day in, day out, masturbating the day away and going to classes I hate just so I can get a degree in something I'm not even sure I want to do. I'm alone and I hate myself, all my friends are 200 miles away, and my family is beginning to realize how much of a failure I actually am. There was a time when I thought that suicide was stupid and selfish, but I'm changing my mind lately. I'm not even unattractive, but no female wants anything to do with me because I never put myself out there in the first place. I'm a shitty excuse for a person, I guess that's why I started posting on 4chan again after 5 years of fucking off and having a decent life with my ex. She's gone now, fucking some asshole who complements her solely by saying she is "sexy af" which kinda sounds fucking stupid if you ask me, but I guess she appreciates fuckwits more than whatever I am. I'm no intellectual but I can at least from real compliments. Of course she was nearly raped when she was younger, so she hated sex, which is what started an argument or two that she couldn't get over. But I digress. Chances are by this time next year I'll either find someone that cares about me or I'll off myself.
>>
>I just want to fuck a duck in a nut of rut and buck the duck in the cuck.

My new rap album.
>>
>>598495112
>>598496620
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ccMLWVUsD3
>>
why don't you love me as much as her?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x543px
I mean I don't understand how the world has even thought of the ideals the way it runs now. Like everyone is dying and killing and doing anything they can To harm each Katherine in any way possibly
>>
I would rather chop up my penis than play this level, so you have to like go up this pipe to get the leaf again. But you need the tail, you need it or you're fucked. Google image search sleepy bear cub, is that real? You need the tail, this whole level's like a maze, amazingly like a maze. You need to clear those for yourself, how do I get it to reset? How about some more bricks, they take em all. Excuse me, systematic pipe movement, it's a triple threat of shitty shit. You lost the thing, so you have to get it again. Remove all the shit, you have to go through the pipe again.
>>
>>598503838
What in the name of christ did i just listen to?
>>
To summerize about my day in 4chins....
today I went ob b for a bit, found out that "flying lawnmower.gif" had a tumbnail of supposed CP when you post it on /b/, for some reason.

Also, I can't seem to figure out why SJW's rant on about optional things in games that they see as evil when there are actual H-games that I play that nobody rails on about for any reason whatsoever.

Also, I had to fill in the cracks in the brick layout on my backyard. It used to be so nice, we had a playground on it when I was younger, but then we had it removed when I was starting middle school and the drought caused all the grass on it to wither out, so my family said "ok then" and decided to lay over brick all over it. We had to rent a truck and buy out several thousand bricks by hand in the middle of the night, It was really cold out and slow work to boot. We also had to drop them out of the truck in the morning after. It took about 2 weeks to finish the job, but I'll enjoy it when our family hosts a BBQ next week.

sus.
>>
>>598503046
>>
glafaragaggle daboodi ees wallahaaho pizza
>>
Fuck niggers I hate them why am I even on b right now I hate this place I need to practice or maybe I could play vidya or something I don't even know. Anything is better than wasting time on b.
>>
I actually don't know what I can write but it seemed like a funny idea and I'm bored, so whatever. I hope I don't misspell but I do I care? I am a little high maybe this is the reason for overthinking a simple task. Althugh overthinking would make it better, I guess. Nun aber genug mit dem Englischscheiß, das macht den ganzen kram nur noch bescheuerter. Send ich das überhaupt ab?
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIoLaXDsEo
>>
>>598494832
fuck you that was funny
>>
>>598504519
Goshdang>>598504732
Mario
>>
i think i like to fuck you like a chump with a biscuit and i think i should also buy a ona hole for girlfriend and give her a ps4 controler to masuterbate to
>>
>>598504732
>In Feets Incest
>>
>>598504784
It was bad and you should feel bad.
>>
i really need help
>>
>>598499730
This was me, but I'll vocaroo it anyway:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a711mzIWSx
>>
>>598492651
I am gay and I like dicks
>>
i hate my job i really dont like this thread op is a faggot wow i can type fast did i make any spelling error oh noes i dont wanna be critizizzed on the interwebs lolololol ouch ibackspaced shit i lose fuck i need to clean up my deskcheckem
>>
I like being weird. Like when i have sex i go back to being a little girl. The only time i can truly climax is when i put my brain into a memory. I know it may sound bad but i love it and dont hate myself when i look in the mirror. I also cant be dominant in bed at all. I need to be told what to do. I want to hear im a good girl i need to be a good girl...
>>
>>598505222
Tell me where you live. I want to help you. Just let me in. So that I can... help you.
>>
>>598505480
you know the rules you bad girl, tits or gtfo
>>
>>598505467
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IQkWsv0fj6
>>
>>598504596
Yes fag?
>>
I'm tired of living a mediocre life and being a mediocre person. I love my wife and son more than anything in the world and they're probably the only thing that keeps me from either going off the rails completely or just disappearing to somewhere else. I don't want to live here anymore, working this shitty job and wasting away, but I have to stay here so that they can be happy. I just wish I knew who I really was or what I really wanted. To feel like I had real goals and aspirations beyond just getting by. Or at least that I wasn't some pseudo-intellectual fuckhead who felt the need to contemplate some deeper meaning to my life rather than just being content with being an average guy living a nice, boring life.
>>
>>598494832
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VQzrGQlA4H
>>
>>598504732
no this based song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLdUAvRfrug
>>
>>598505772
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IQkWsv0fj6
HOLY FUCK YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER IF THIS WAS REDDIT I WOULD GIVE YOU GOLD
>>
I hate so many people around me but if I take a second to think about it I don't even know why I hate them. most of the time they are controlling fucks but like are they really? have I really fucked up that bad. Fuck. Fuck did I fuck up. Shit nigger piss. Man I'm so disspounted in everything around me , I feel like there is nothing moe to do. I tink that I am so angry because I am proecting my hatred on everythin else but you know what fuck everything fuck everyone. BUt regardless im frustrated and angry and I dont know why
>>
File: Hahahaha.jpg (52KB, 575x364px) Image search: [Google]
Hahahaha.jpg
52KB, 575x364px
>>598492651
hows anyone on /b/ complaining trucks about being so unaccepted and antisocial and mental. i waste shitloads time on this faggot board and lurk pictures of dead babies, raped wemen, nigger jokes, but dont let myself being manipulated in a neckbeard fuck by it am I? Staying on here just makes you fucking unsure about yourself cause it gives the illusion any small flaw would matter as /b/tards just always pretend to be a fact ey. accociating freely is hard in your none-native language fuck that i go to bed now i hope no one even reads what i wrote so you stay as delta as you are and im higher in the alpha ladder maybe bocoming god tier social winning status how do i, tell me /b/ tell me? you know what to cringe about and know all the omega standarts how to alpha you useless scum on earth cattled on one webpage full of cocks, cum, and fapp rolls
>>
>>598504596
Oh I'm sorry, I though you were going to help you stupid fat fuck ;)
>>
You're the best around and nothing's gonna ever keep you down you're the vast around and nothing gonna ever jeep you down your the besta round an nothing goinna ever keep ya down your th best aorund an nothin gonna ever keep ya down you the bes aroun and nothin gaonna ever keep you down you're the best aroundand nothing gonna keep you down you th best aroub and nothin gonna kmkeep to down eve eve ever your the best
>>
>>598505480
Nao gib udders
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ezBJCgJCVK
>>
>>598506261
Soooo many grammar fuck ups, not ever worth finishing. Go back to community college you fat faggot
>>
>>598504617
There you go m'sandnigger
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yqUmoIpz6N
>>
niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggers
>>
File: 1421390508401.jpg (36KB, 337x334px) Image search: [Google]
1421390508401.jpg
36KB, 337x334px
>>598506558

>thinks in perfect grammar
>this guy
>>
Turns out I'm gay.
Fuck that scares me.
>>
im sick of spending these lonely nights training myself not to care
subway is a porno
the pavement s they are a mess
i know youve suppoerted me for a long time
somehow im not impressed
the new york cares
>>
>>598505863
I understand your pain, more than I'd like to. It's a silent killer, slowly eating away at your sanity. You want to be free--happy, but you can't just let yourself be happy. So you pretend, you pretend you're happy, so that you'll be left alone, so that people won't worry about you. In the back of your head you know, you know the truth... that you're just waiting for something to happen; something, anything... you just want to break free--just want to live and not feel like you're slowly dying inside.

Drugs help. It doesn't make it go away, but it helps.
>>
tomorrow there will be a hug thunderstorm in the maelstrom of world of warcraft, 27k kguildss will assemble there and take off all their armor to fuck eachother in the asshole with shitty /e macros on the rp server moondream
>>
>>598506886
Nigger of course not concerned with grammar
>>
>>598493776
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HunekbSMtn
There you go sonny
>>
aksdhasdajsdfada;sflasdiafghfvasdnfadhasherfsdflasda;skdujabghrlfjsdahsdjasudasudhaidnasdfausdfasdfhasidfasd;asdfasdlashdasjdasdhashd;ahdladfkasdfjalsdasdlkasdfaslkasjfasdasdlasklfjasdlasdaksjdfajdasfdka;lsdasdfaksdfasdlk;asjasdkjfasasd
>>
>>598506917
I can't go the drugs route, man. I have to give my kid a happy and stable childhood. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in these feelings though. It helps.
>>
>>598506261
kkkkk
>>
>>598506890
Don't be scared of your sexuality, be scared of not living your life. Time goes by faster than you can possibly imagine. Don't ever be afraid of anything or anyone. Live your life without pause, because there is no pause in life.
>>
i think this girl floria is a fucking whore bag slut mkney and she eats shit daily i swear i hate monkeys so fucing much all they do is eat food n fucking shit like a god dman baby fuck all of thse god damn mispsleling ass gnmierrs htis
>>
implying niggers are human biengs lmao jet feukl cant melt steel bea ms ayy lmao lol alahu aakkbar yolo swag bill gates seem slike a huge jewfag lool what a fucking nigger just like eww everybody hates niggesrs thea arent apeople lmai yolos 420
>>
>>598494555
I hope my 'murican accent is convincing
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nFLNMUu5oT
>>
>>598507793
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nFLNMUu5oT

nice, lets do rap!
>>
File: rice fields.jpg (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
rice fields.jpg
55KB, 250x250px
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>598505480
Good girl fuck what others say
>>
>>598500907
Again, this was me, but here I go:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1U1JTd9VrcJ
>>
>>598507638
I understand, friend. I just want you to know that you're going to be fine, remember that, yeah? No matter what happens, it's going be alright.
>>
even if there's no room for the robot we can put him in a big square box under the stairs and it will be warm so he can lactate and produce strong odour to attract neighborhood cats and bring them in off the street to stop terrorizing the local shopkeepers who see it as their duty to provide ok customer service to the people of the captcha a post apocolyptic universe in which there is no sun or moon only large mario kart double dash for gamecube CDs which spin slowly throughout the day so that when it's day you can see the cover art and when it's night you can only see the shiny metal side or is it not metal it is probably some kind of

>Couldn't think of the word and realized what I was doing and had to stop
>>
this is how you do it guys im not even thinking this is so great i really like star wars episode 3 was pretty cool in my opinion not a lot of people like the prequels and im not saying im a huge fan but i never saw 2 only 1 and 3 so i really can't judge all of it i just know that 1 sucked and three was cool remember when palpatine was all like "DO IT"? yeah that was pretty cool
>>
>>598492651
i dont really know what i am or what i am or what are you or what is what are the go place detective ass hanger
>>
bob saget once saw a tturle and he shoved it up his ass on sunday because cactus is retard now
>>
>>598505480
You can be my good girl!
>>
nothing a sto when you are the biggeest mother of you 1346 for is to be a bird in ho,mertime blues
>>
>>598500795
I tried to sound like based Givi:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JIkse8uixD
>>
your a gay nigger your a gay nigger
what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?
i'l;l have you know that i graudated top of my class in the navy seals and you're a fucking cock nigger bitch ass nigga fucking anus loving cock licking cock loving nigger fucker
what the fuck are you a gay nigger? why are you a gay nigger? please dont be a gay nigger.

please stop being a gay nigger, poeklase please please please please you fuckingh cock
bag anus fucker
you need to get the jew out of your genes because your a fucking nigger fucker and i hope you die in a big massive hole you nigger licking chicken fucking cunt anus bitch ass nigga nigga
>>
nigger ass fuck im bored fuck maen chockolate milk sperm semen is gewd im a sixthgrader i love boobs this is getting innapropriate who cares your mom cared last night when my dick was too fucking big yeah its actually just average fuck you
>>
>>598492651
Dots are more significant than people think, they keep you guessing, they add drama, they lead people on a path. dots are compressed information. dots are important and insignificant at the same time. dots are chaos and order. the calm and the storm.
>>
>>598492651
I don't love you I just need to pass the time o hgod why I'm such a Woody Allen you made me realize that looking at Me and Annie last night if I only could express myself i we only learnt somewhere sometime how to do that it would be all clear maybe we would fuck a couple of times and be best buddies but no, we are such chimps we can easily fall in love and that's bad because I am able to shred everything and I don't want to shred you
>>
>>598508675

THE GIGGA NIGGA WILL EAT YOUR ASS
pls stop
no
i dont want
the gigga nigga
to eat my ass
pls no
pls no
pls no
fuck you all in the ass, you're all faggots
MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN IUYQGHW#RUOYQG@#WRBE Y!H@#GR Y!U@BHR *!UYI@#RBHG
gay ass nigga nigga nigga
you're all niggas
niggas
niggas
i hope you all burn in the back of the oven you little bitch ass niggers
die
niggers
die
niggers
please leave
the earth
and then
die
in a massive
fucking
hole
filled
with
shit
and
piss
and
you're a gay faggot

i think you're gay
>>
>>598508283
opening in the time of day so that when you look at a clock you can go to it and the numbers are little doors like you would get on an advent calendar and behind them are time-relevant treats so at evening there would be after dinner mints and and in the morning there would be granola or something and this serves as a reward for checking the time hopefully positively reinforcing the idea of checking the time regularly like how you would train a puppy so that as time goes on we will evolve to develop more powerful body clocks which gives us an extra sense, a sixth sense for exactly what time of day it is to the very second

>Carried on because it was fun what is this shit
>>
i think that niggers are the worst people to ever beo n this eath and they should all die to anal rape-age to the throat because we would get free pleasure from it and we can also kill att the niggers so crime would drop and jet fuel cant melt steel beams so the whole world would die because sand niggers.
> r8 plz
>>
i wish i had never started taking those drugs all those years ago because i have no self contorl and fucked myself up permanetly by being a pig pill guzzler
>>
>>598508908
Nice one
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zK0ZWS9yGF
>>
>>598508270
Yeah, I'll be okay. I appreciate it, man.
>>
here we go time to listen to me click click click man its hard to type in the dark mah dicks out welcome to ohio home of the fuckers been on work for 24 days no days off fuck my student loans family feud is surpisingly fun to watch imhasssooppinnnyyyooonnnn onion onion onion faggot fucker faccq ya know what. vice is a good website. i thoroughly enjoy watchin their shit. wanna watch a japanese cannibal fuel his sick fucking murderous fetish, they got it. wanna see a fat guy talk about fucking a pig? they got it. wanna see ladies strip at a trucker bar they got it. pewpewpew bitchez hows that for a fuck all of you?
>>
>>598508680
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ipiqlPCEdV
>>
>>598509600
I'm actually not a sixth grader stupid cunt fakk you big man think ur so cool imma get gay on yo ass fuck your ass you gon cry like a child you gon beg fo mercy imma plow dat shiet
>>
I'm really angry at the Jews because they are suck shit. I mean Jews are the dirtyiest buckets of piss. We should futfill the dreams of Hitler by extaminating all of those buckets of piss.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.