[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time for truth. Beware ye that enter here. This is a place

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 33

File: 3crosss1.jpg (77KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3crosss1.jpg
77KB, 1024x768px
Time for truth.

Beware ye that enter here.

This is a place for blatant education of an asshole who thinks he is smart.

DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU WANT TO LEARN THAT WHICH YOU SHOULD NOT!
>>
This should be good.
>>
File: 1423733617080.jpg (84KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1423733617080.jpg
84KB, 680x684px
One post to blow my mind. Go

dearly hope it's related to the shoto ridiculousness and not some spiritual revelations about our fucking existence.
>>
jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>598241309
Why not
>>
There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger.
>>
File: 3crosss2.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
3crosss2.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>598240781
Welcome to any brothers who have decided to join this thread.

Be warned I am a Christian who has had the truth revealed to him and I plan to shot gun it out there with no real concern for who may see or read it.

This stuff is dangerous to ones soul so if you enter and read it you are taking all the risk yourself.

First off I am just going to post this without a lot of links to the backing scriptures BUT they are available if you ask in a polite way,

1. Five out of Seven churches are full of malarkey.

2. Adam and Eve were not the first humans ever they were simply the first Hebrew people.

3 The Old Testament is a poor translation of Hebrew teachings and today's Jews actually find it funny that most are so mislead by them.

The Old Testaments purpose was to reveal who we are (Gods Angels)
Why we are here (To end the war of Heaven and to allow all of us to suffer ONE DEATH)

It revealed that God would do this himself as he promised as Messiah and that he HAS done so.

God promised he would be born as a man and he was but not with out a lot of attempted interference. Prior to mankind's existence here we were all souls in Heaven.

Lucifer decided he wanted to be God.
In this attempt he fooled fully one third of Heaven. He confused another third so that they could not choose a side.

The remaining third while loyal to God were arrogant enough to demand the deaths of the other two thirds.

So God decided that ALL of us wold be required to be born to live and to die.

Thus we would learn Humility Empathy or at the very least would choose a side.

(To be cont)
>>
File: 1419086232881.jpg (47KB, 606x732px) Image search: [Google]
1419086232881.jpg
47KB, 606x732px
THIS IS WHAT I WAITED FOR? I called you or one of your buddies out for being a pedophile who loves drawings of little naked boys, and you're giving me your own sermon? I'm outta here bro.
>>
>>598242698
You ain't partialasian.

And I told you to get the fuck out you should have listened.

You have no right to call anyone out for looking at cartoons especially when you are looking at the same damn cartoons.
Fuck off you hypocrite.
>>
>>598242698
I'm one of those people that likes drawn little boys, and I think OP is a bit on the insane side.
>>
>>598242894
dude climb down from bullshit mountain
>>
File: cross1.jpg (5KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
cross1.jpg
5KB, 198x254px
>>598242906
I am OP and I am drunk, but I assure you I am not insane.

But fuck think what ever you want..

You had a chance to know what folks have wanted to understand for all of history.

I possess the "philosophers stone"..

I have been to a few Psychiatric professionals in my day. All of them have ended up religious which while that was never my goal it was the result of listening to me preach the truth. I destroy churches. I shake the foundations of false religions.

Not that I am any one special I am not.

I am just a man living life day by day in full possession of the truth.

A man who understands why Christ was not a man of joy but a man of sorrow.

Looking out upon my fellow man who are foolish arrogant ignorant and doomed.
>>
>>598242698
you dumb motherfucker, wow.
>>
>>598243390
0_0
>>
File: cross2.jpg (30KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
cross2.jpg
30KB, 590x332px
>>598243139
Not on any mountain brother.

I invited one asshole ion here to humble him and a whole fuck load of other folks stopped in..
I do not want to hurt folks that don't deserve to be hurt. So now I have to be really verbose and detailed and with hours and hours for the innocent ones to leave. Fuck I just wanted to go to bed or to an hero.

Instead now I have to await 404 and answer a fuck ton of questions.
>>
>>598243390
So, you claim to know the secret to everything..

and instead of actually doing something with that information, you want to kill yourself.

k
>>
>>598243610
do as thou wilt and let that be the whole of the law
>>
File: cross3.jpg (10KB, 306x419px) Image search: [Google]
cross3.jpg
10KB, 306x419px
>>598243677
What would YOU do with that information brother?

You can tell men they are the Angels made flesh.

You can tell them that no human man is the Anti-Christ and explain to them what the future will hod. Then they mock you and ignore you until the shit finally actually happens.

It is not like Noah was able to convince too many others the flood was about to happen.

It isn't like I can save your fucking soul..
All I can do is make you realize the shit that is soon to happen and possibly out you in a place where you can actually doom yourself eternally which few can do currently with out actually being downright mean and evil.

PS I know and understand the secrets of western christian faith. NOT EVERYTHING.
>>
File: cross4.jpg (321KB, 2400x1642px) Image search: [Google]
cross4.jpg
321KB, 2400x1642px
>>598243999
That is the Wiccan Rede.

Often it had been perverted by Anton LeVay in the Satanic Bible.

It certainly is NOT Gods law.
>>
>>598244050
Are you capable of seeing yourself from an outsider's perspective?

I'm not mocking you, I'm really curious.
>>
File: cross5.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cross5.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>598244271
Certainly I can.

I have already commented that other say I am "insane".. While I am not actually so.

I admitted I am drunk which is affecting my ability to type coherently.

But hey I am certainly not prefect.

Just kind of pissed off at the jack hole that was putting down folks for viewing cartoons when he is no fucking better than any one else.
>>
allahu akbar?
>>
>>598244523
So you know that the big secret of christian faith, is that it's actually to keep the illiterate retarded masses that the medical complex has kept alive from killing each other while at the same time being figurative to what the truth is?

I too, see. Debate me drunky.
>>
File: cross6.gif (52KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cross6.gif
52KB, 1000x1000px
>>598244618
No I don't know every thing as I have now said at least twice.

I do know that you apparently can not read what is typed here.

I know scripture.
I know what is going to befall mankind BUT NOT when exactly.

I do know human nature in regards to /b/ though.

That being if you think it is funny type what ever the fuck you want no matter what harm it may cause and so here you and I are..
>>
What is the philosophers stone?

What is ONE DEATH?

What am I?

What is to be done?

Why does every decision feel like the wrong one....
>>
File: cross7.jpg (2KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
cross7.jpg
2KB, 204x204px
>>598244877
I am here and debating fuck wad.

Got anything wise to say?

Or just working your way in to another expert tizzy of arrogance?
>>
>>598244050
I believe, that god may be a being that doesn't inhabit the type of bodies we are, as in, a mass of stars interacting with eachother. He could quite literally be the universe, and we're like little parasites or things that move stuff around since we can't create or destroy anything. Think how our "physical" brains work, electrical signals communicating with one other in binary, It's not out of the question that god is all around us, and in fact every atom (which is actually a wave, doesn't exist in the sense we think it does) is interacting with one other in some way, all across the universe. A lot like a giant brain.
>>
>>598244523
Ok, I'll bite. You claim to not be anyone special, but are instead a messenger chosen by...who exactly, for what purpose and why you?

If your were to save my immortal soul in one post, what would be your advice to me?

No judgement here, so dont hold back :)
>>
>>598244877
>>598245049
is me.

>>598245049
I did say something. I told you my opinion of the church, you didn't have a rebuttal.
>>
>>598245316
sorry, >>598245194
is me, I accidently your post.
>>
>>598241309
/bread

>also, this better be gud OP
>>
File: cross8.jpg (79KB, 908x1148px) Image search: [Google]
cross8.jpg
79KB, 908x1148px
>>598245040
>What is the philosophers stone?

Some thought it was a white stone that allowed one to transmute lead to gold.

Instead it is the knowledge that allows one to understand that lead and Gold are only different but neither is truly more valuable than the other.

>What is ONE DEATH?
One Death is what one should suffer to leave this life and enter in to the next yet most will suffer two. The second will not be eternal but it will be final.

>What am I?

You are a child of God. His creation. You are an Angel made flesh by agreement.

>What is to be done?

Like all others you must be born, learn and live, then die.

>Why does every decision feel like the wrong one....

Because they usually are.
>>
>>598245194
>electrical signals communicating with one other in binary
I meant neurons, before electrical signals, before some spergie corrects me
>>
File: art 3.jpg (160KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
art 3.jpg
160KB, 500x668px
>>598241867
I'm not fully sold, OP.

>But do go on...
>Am intrigued...
>>
File: Yog-Blogsoth-yig.jpg (81KB, 553x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yog-Blogsoth-yig.jpg
81KB, 553x720px
>YIG

This is your REAL god faggots.
>>
inb4 humans walking the dinosaur
>>
>>598245491
>>598245491
isn't final eternal? Wouldn't eternal mean it lasts forever? Just what am I to do to get things done right.
>>
>>598245491
Is the stone real or are you being figurative? If so, where did you learn all this info?
>>
>>598245491
what is to be done to assure myself only one death?
>>
>>598244211
yeah, I know, it was an overwrought way of saying you don't have to force yourself, sorry if it backfired, tis tied up len bro from sh0 thread, came in to check on the situation, seems like things have escalated beyond what I can manage, well wishes anon.
>>
File: cross9.png (2KB, 577x800px) Image search: [Google]
cross9.png
2KB, 577x800px
>>598245194
Wells are deep.
That was pretty common stuff.

It is not exactly true.

But since you are not being an asshole about it I will just leave it alone.

>>598245197
I don't even consider mys elf a messenger.
More like a warning sign on the road.

I am here same as you. Only difference is that I deny myself most every thing except for the seeking of truth.

I do not succumb to my lust because I agree they are most horrible and unacceptable to most of mankind and I would guess to God as well. It is part of my seeking of truth to understand why one as fucking evil as me continues to live even though I would be far happier to die and burn in hell and be done with it all.

The biggest difference I can find between me and most others is that while I am very angry at God and do not like him or his plan I still try to understand it in an unbiased way.

I have great respect for the man who was called Christ but I am not totally convinced he was God incarnate.

I repeat I can not save your immortal soul.

I infact suspect that if I brought you around to my way of thinking I would actually imperil it more.

My advice?

Buy a Strong's Concordance and A Bullinger's Companion Bible and study it from beginning to end on your own.

Make up your own mind.
>>
>>598245316
I don't have a lot of respect for the church either.

But I do have some for the being called Christ.

You did not ask me for a rebuttal.

You just spewed a lot of ignorant and unoriginal crap.
>>
>>598246442
So instead of saying where I'm wrong you call me an asshole?

Troll detected.
Or you're drunk. Which in and of it's self is un-godly in my personal opinion.
>>
>>598245698
Ask some questions.

I kind of ran out of steam.

I was pissed off at one individual in another thread. Now I have at least a few souls who I am by no means pissed off at and am hesitant to tell them too much unless they directly ask.

It isn't right to just puke the truth on folks unless they really want or deserve it.
>>
>>598246671
he said you're NOT an asshole
>>
>>598246601
okay, you're drunk. Nothing I said would constitute calling me a fuckwad or insulting me. It makes you quick to pass judgement and jump to conclusions. It gives you an ego. It's the rage.
>>
>>598246944
oh shit. my bad.
>>
What do I have to do to "suffer"? How do I assure One Death?
>>
File: cross10.jpg (63KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
cross10.jpg
63KB, 1200x900px
>>598245980
The next life is supposedly Eternal.

Hell? Not so much.

God told the Prophet Isiah that the soul in hell was like goose grease into the fire. Gone and up in smoke in the blink of an eye.

If God then wants to recreate you he certainly can. But I tell you this if what the average church teaches about the afterlife is true?

I intend to stick my middle finger up at both God and Satan and take a very smooth dive in to that lake of fire..

And I expect to be doing so within a week or so.

I am tired of arrogant fucks like the ass wipe in that last thread though. I wanted to wake him up and let him share int he "love" first since he is apparently perfect.
>>
Last night I refused a free hotel room and free coke with another guy and two 16 year olds.
so many of you fuckers would make out with your dads for that opportunity.
>>
File: cross11.jpg (112KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
cross11.jpg
112KB, 2000x1333px
>>598246079
The stone has always been figurative, it was a way of attracting an apprentice and holding him in servitude. Most "experts" eventually realize that they are full of shit and the only thing they have of value is to allude to mystery and keep the young and ignorant in suspense.
>>
>>598247221
Stop drinking it will cure your depression.

Part of this life, is understanding. He's a retard. Remember proverbs.
Vices let in the 7 deadlies.
>>
File: cross12.png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cross12.png
22KB, 256x256px
>>598246102
Leave this thread.

Follow the teachings of Christ as best you understand them and stay away from any church.
>>
I don't have any questions, but I'll bump before I go. It was an interresting thread.
>>
>>598247648
Hivemind.

Stop drinking tho. like completely.
>>
>>598246442
Denying yourself most things in life seems to conflict with the notion of being a seeker of truth or unbiased.

You seem to have a lot of judgement focused towards yourself, yet are still trying to make yourself a better person. To me, that in itself is a redeeming feature.

Could I ask what it is you lust after that you feel is horrible or unacceptable? Is it this lust that makes you angry at God? Furthermore, what makes you feel this lust is not in God's plan

Again, I feel that you are a little conflicted. You are trying to act as a warning sign on the road (I will assume this is for some good intent) yet you feel your way of thinking is corrupt. Would you be looking for your own salvation through this service?
>>
>>598246671
Your opinion is not worth much then.

Men of God get drunk just not all the time..

Christs first miracle was to turn water to wine.

But while I am angry and drunk I am most assuredly not a troll.

If all I wanted to do was to harm others and troll I would go out and tell folks to mix bleach and ammonia and make fucking crystals.
>>
>>598241429
because god said so stop questioning
>>
File: art 10.jpg (132KB, 684x800px) Image search: [Google]
art 10.jpg
132KB, 684x800px
>>598246784
I've always had this idea of heaven as being a place where "souls" can procreate, wander, wonder, rejoice, and mourn.
Do you believe that our souls can/are doing these very things right now? I kinda think so, just reading your post, it sort of makes sense.

Also:
>I know you said running out of steam, but don't putter out on me
>Am drunk as well
>Haters gonna nig. Try not to read too far into it.

You seem like an interesting, thoughtful, and intelligent sort of Anon.
Either way, hang in there, sport.
>>
>>
File: cross13.png (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cross13.png
36KB, 900x900px
>>598247129
Christ said to believe in him.

BUT he did NOT say to worship him.

He wanted folks to seek out HIS teachings and not Paul's or Levi's.

He wanted us to be wise enough to dicern the truth of his words.

His highest teaching was an old one the Golden rule. It is summarized thus.

Love God with all your heart all your soul and all your mind. Treat all men as brothers do unto them as you would have them do unto you.

That was his teaching. I am afraid I have real issue with the first part of that, and tonight I am having some trouble even with the second part.

As I said I made this thread to take an asshole to task and instead some folks have entered asking real questions in earnest.

I am once again humbled because instead of having the satisfaction of taking that asshole to task I am force to swallow my anger and answer questions which is NOT at all what I wanted to do..

Sigh.

As to one death you have already accomplished that much you agreed to be born in to the flesh and here you are.

Follow that Golden Rule and I suspect you will find yourself as all men do at the end of your days some time soon and after that you will be in front of God who will hopefully say to you "Well done my good and faithful servant!"

Now seriously... Leave this thread. Please..

I really wanted to just deal with the one asshole from that other thread and do not want to harm anyone else.
>>
>>598248087
>opinion is not worth much
>man of god

oh okay I see now.
>>
>>598248013
As a side note to this, I would feel bad if this was a cry for help and you did any self harm.

Can we know more about the person behind the warning? Age, where you're from etc.?
>>
>>598247481
Bullshit.

My depression was around long before I ever took my first drink.

I do not drink every day.

Stop trying to diagnose me remotely brother.

You are not going to be successful.
>>
>>598241309
It doesn't need to, it only needs to weaken the integrity.
>>
>>598247797
See >>598249234
>>
File: art 7.jpg (158KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
art 7.jpg
158KB, 450x608px
>>598246784
>>598248612

Please OP, I want...no...need your thoughts/opinion. I am far too invested in this thread.
>>
>>598249234
I know, however not alcohol, nor faith is the solution. The universal idea of depression is that something is the matter, and you need to change it, but you don't know what it is. It could be your opinion on a particular subject, or how you feel about how things in the world are going.
also see >>598248013
remember you are given free will, but ultimately everything is planned out. It's like a fish able to swim around in a bowl, but ultimately he's still in a bowl and the cat is gonna scoop him out eventually no matter what. There's no sense in being depressed, alcohol clouds your judgement and your eyes. even when you don't do it "all the time".
>>
File: cross31.jpg (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
cross31.jpg
8KB, 193x261px
>>598248013
>>598249205
I came to this thread from a Shota thread. Hopefully you will understand that answer?

No it is not my lust that makes me angry at God. I have dealt with resisting that lust and the inherent loneliness for a half century while I am tired of it I still can continue to struggle as I have all along one day at a time.

What makes me angry at God is that he has placed all of us in the middle of his dispute with Lucifer. That he created a World in which life must eat life to survive. That he insist on dragging this existence out so far and allowing suffering (for how long now?) while still allowing evil to prosper even one moment longer.

I am not seeking my own salvation.

I believe in Christ that either is or is not enough as God will judge and eventually decide. It is not up to me.

Where I am conflicted is that I taught traditional religious dogma for many years whole studying until about 14 years ago. I inadvertantly convinced a lot of folks to join with organized religion before I understaood what a true trap it is.

While I try very very hard to love God and see his perspective. I am also angry that he does not just strike down every man of the cloth who is more interested in Profits then in Prophets. I am angry that he continues to allow these bullshit traditions to be taught from behind pulpits and that instead he reveals the truth to me and then does not even give me the tools needed to actually help ANYONE else. It angers me that I am not healed of my lusts but must continually explain them to others and deny them and repent of them over and over.

Yeah I really should just leave this thread and do this another day when I am sober.
>>
>>598249978
If everything is ultimately planned out, then the notion of good vs bad really comes into question.

Im having trouble following your logic right now. My main concern is that you have stopped taking your meds or have mixed them with alcohol.

Before I abandon threads to greener fields, please brother, give a hungry traveller some food for his journey...
>>
>>598248612
>Do you believe that our souls can/are doing these very things right now?

Christ said My fathers Kingdom has "Many Mansions" I see the Universe as Gods Kingdom that will one day be populated by all of his creations. But that day is NOT today..
Sorry to be vague but I do not want to mislead folks into thinking I believe in Aliens or Extra terrestrials etc. I do think the Angels can procreate, (See Genesis 6:4)
>>
douche water by the gallon
>>
>>598250407
Remember this life is a battle of good and evil, and the neutrals, you pick a side through your actions, the only true neutrals may be infants, but we can only assume.
Remember lust is a part of human nature to perpetuate the species, we may be angels, but we're inhabiting the body of a simple mammal that knows niether good or evil. It's up to you to understand that.
This life is about mastering this life. Learning how to control one's self is key, You have the ability to completely change everything down to your mindset and physical appearance through your decisions. It's all about Understanding and empathizing. Remember what may have happened to you as a child ( I was raped as a kid anon It's hard to not kill the prick, but I don't have any hard feelings because I empathize with him.)
We were here during and before the dispute with lucifer, only not in this sense.

It is up to the individual to not be misled. Those who blindly follow will burn. It is unfortunate, but it's the nature of life.
>>
File: 1416115233554.jpg (35KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416115233554.jpg
35KB, 357x500px
>>598245820
O friend and companion of the night, thou who rejoicest in the baying of dogs and spilt blood, who wanderest in the midst of shades among the tombs, who longest for blood and bringest terror to mortals, Gorgo, Mormo, thousand-faced moon, look favourably on our sacrifices.
>>
>>598250600
You may be forgetting, due to the alcohol, that you're not only speaking with one person. and may have confused my opinions with those of another. leading to contradictions.
>>
>>598250600
In addition, I do not say abandon faith, I do however believe it's not the answer to every problem, as faith is only the rough guideline to go about living. It is up to the individual to make the decisions that lead to self satisfaction.
>>
File: cross30.jpg (26KB, 511x712px) Image search: [Google]
cross30.jpg
26KB, 511x712px
>>598251169
You too..

I am OP but that was not my comment.

My posts usually have an image of the cross.

But for quick clarity since 4chan no longer does ID's here I my posts.

>>598240781
>>598241867
>>598242894
>>598243390
>>598243610
>>598244050
>>598244211
>>598244523
>>598244903
>>598245049
>>598245491
>>598246442
>>598246601
>>598246784
>>598247221
>>598247472
>>598247648
>>598248087
>>598249016
>>598249234
>>598249325
>>598250407
>>598250735
>>
File: cross29.jpg (44KB, 1585x1211px) Image search: [Google]
cross29.jpg
44KB, 1585x1211px
>>598250600
I am guessing you meant to address this to me (OP)...

I am no longer on any psychiatric medications.

I am not mixing anything with the booze.

I quit using illicit drugs (and only drink occasionally) over 2 years ago.

The fish bowl analogy is pretty good.

I hope he (that anon) won't mind if I use it in future.
>>
>>598250407
Whilst I do not share the same lust, I can appreciate the frustrations and loneliness this would cause.

I do not feel the world survives on the consumption of live. While existence may be a solitary journey, it is this which builds character. I am quite content to live out my life without interfering or the interference of others.

Do not be so concerned with the introduction of others to organised religion. I went to an all boys catholic school and it served to build who I am today, but I have ultimately made my own mind of the morality of this life.

Do not appolpgise for your lust as it is as you were made. Be clear, this is not to say it is acceptable or to be acted on. But if it is not harming others through action then lust itself holds is beyond judgement.
>>
>>598251648
You seem like a legit schizophrenic.
>>
>>598251648
Sorry, I assumed.

>>598244877
>>598245194
>>598245316
>>598245353
>>598246671
>>598246947
>>598247125
>>598247481
>>598247797
>>598249018
>>598249978
>>598251169
>>598251443
Here's mine.
Sorry most of what I've been annoyed at you about has been some random dude spewing insults.
>>
>>598252179
We thank you for your opinion.

LOL...
>>
>>598252412
Just curious. Have you ever met or seen a high functioning schizophrenic person?
>>
>>598252040
Go ahead.

And I've found that most people with schizophrenia aren't even remotely crazy. I'm a mechanical engineer. Taking the dabble of quantum physics that I know, hallucinations aren't even that far out there. You must just realize it's a lot like radio interference. I once read a tribe in some random ass mountain country regards anyone who can see and observe at such a level American doctors would sedate are regarded as healers. Schizophrenics are actually just those who are smart(i equate smart with observant) on a tier most can't fathom.
>>
>>598252678
Think of the phrase, "I'm not crazy, you're just stupid." but on a fucking macro as fuck scale.
>>
>>598252678
>Schizophrenics are actually just those who are smart(i equate smart with observant) on a tier most can't fathom.

You literally do not even know what schizophrenia is.

Stop talking.
>>
>>598251041
also this is mine
>>598252258
>>
>And God said "Let there be light!"
>A caveman, the result of billions of years of evolution, strikes two rocks together and starts a fire. His cave lights up and God stands before him, tall and mighty.
>God looks down at him and says "Very good."
>The caveman looks at God and says "We've been doing this for hundreds of years. You're kinda late. In fact, can I ask you a questi-..."
>God interrupts him and says "Who even are you? How can you exist without a creator?!"
>The caveman looks at God, nodding his head ever so slightly, and says "I was about to ask you the same thing."
>>
File: cross28.png (42KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
cross28.png
42KB, 420x300px
>>598252647
Not that I know of?

>>598252678
Hmm would you happen to recall the name of the tribe?

>>598251041
This sounds almost like something Carlos Casteneda would have written in his "Don Juan" books.
>>
>>598253027
haha get reckt you're not schizophrenic so you would TOTALLY know, wouldn't you, you fucking community college dropout go back to psych II

>>598253279
I believe it may have been australia, I read an article but I'm currently googling it, I've found this so far http://www.1stpm.org/articles/shaman.html
>>
File: moooo.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
moooo.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
>>598253027
Mooo!
>>
>>598253655
Heres the shit.
http://earthweareone.com/what-a-shaman-sees-in-a-mental-hospital/
>>
>>598253655
>you're not schizophrenic so you would TOTALLY know

Yes I do. Because I am educated.

You made up a completely wild and wrong theory about schizophrenia that has nothing to do with it's actual medical diagnosis and followed it up with childish ad hominem attacks.

The validity of your claims is 0% at this point. You don't even know basic definitions of what you're talking about.
>>
Buddhism's legit /b/ros
>>
Prove that there is a God.
>>
>>598254040
>educated
By the big pharma asswholes who fund your school, that is.

I bet you felt like you're done learning and studying when you graduated, didn't you. I bet you actually partied to signify "oh happy day I don't have to do learning anymore and I can go to work and make money!"
Learning and studying is something that an educated person does, you aren't educated if you think you are.

God I can't stand people.
>>
>>598254040
Ah an expert.
Please have a seat and go fuck yourself.

-OP

PS Also see >>598247472
>>
I don't believe in this because your "god" is puny. The idea of an infinite, omnipotent and perfect being transcends your believes.

If god is truly omnipotent, every possibility of our universe is known to it. It means everything is god. You, I and lucifer are all small parts of the same thing.

Whether we have free will or not is irrelevant, god already knows every choice you will ever make. The question religious people should ask is not;"why are we here?" but rather, "why is god"?
>>
>>598254345
>By the big pharma asswholes who fund your school, that is.

I don't go to any school. Nice projection.

In fact: I didn't even have to go to school to know what schizophrenia is.

This must mean you aren't even basically educated.

>>598254353
>Ah an expert.
>Please have a seat and go fuck yourself.

Yes. Anyone who points out you are logically flawed and possibly schizophrenic should fuck off and let you keep your delusions.

Find a doctor as soon as possible. You're a potential danger to yourself and others.
>>
>>598254573
How do you know it's not the universe, literally?
>>
>Religion, the best excuse to believe in crazy shit and not be called mentally unstable.
>>
>>598254756
Well I think you rekt yourself. my job is done.
>>
>>598253655
>>598254030
Read the first. (Interesting)

Reading the second now.

Have dealt with modern psychiatry and did once experience hearing "voices".

I no longer suffer that malady.

I view voices in ones head as ai often explain to others as Holy Spirit, unholy spirit, and self... I use the example of old children's cartoons an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. I believe we all hear them in our heads but are mostly unable to distinguish them from ourselves.

Psychology I believe calls them - Id, Ego, and Super Ego.

I treated my experience much as the fellow in your first link did. I argued with them and made them justify all their advise.. Eventually they apparently tired of my unwillingness to act or react and instead only to question them on their motives. I suppose pills would have been easier if not far more expensive.
>>
>>598254251
OK stop by my home I will shoot you in the head and you can go talk to him.
>>
>>598255164

Which one? The christian one? Allah? Hanuman?
Zeus? The great Juju of the Mountain?
>>
>>598254845
>Well I think you rekt yourself.

Another ad hominem instead addressing any kind of argument.

>my job is done.

As is mine. Your actions speak for themselves. You are not even basically educated.

>>598254763
But we do call them mentally unstable.
>>
>>598255164
>a religious person threatening murder for someone not believing in God

What a surprise.
>>
>>598254757
I don't know anything, and neither does anyone.

The best we can is assume.

The idea that god is our universe or the universe is god is one of many. However I was relating to the abrahamic god idea that its a perfect, omnipotent and infinite being. There are other religions with similar omnipotent beings/things and conceptually it is the most complex idea we've imagined.

Our universe isn't, it's possible that the energy that make up our universe is infinite, however the amount of it isn't. That means that if the abrahamic god is real, it is greater than our universe alone.
>>
>>598255318
No, I just feel that there's no sense in arguing with you since dismissed my first contention as wrong without even delving further to hear what I had to say.
>>
Hi OP, I'm a guy who posted a few days ago in some ISIS thread about a shroom trip i had last weekend. the revelation i received was that humanity (specifically, me) had erred grievously in what i interpreted then as "writing the bible". this seems to be a figurative condemnation as i believe it referred not to the bible directly but to the motivation for writing it, which is an inane desire to attempt to describe God and His works. The arrogance of the deed, coupled with the damning knowledge that my identity agreed with this act, left me with a feeling of primeval shame as i neared the crevasse of guilt waiting for me in my mind. i shrunk away from that guilt, and was able to do so only by the grace of God. It felt as though there was an ongoing karma plan for me/others that, if paid in full at that moment, would kill my body and roast m soul like the surface of the sun. i believe the purpose of this revelation was to point out that God is eternal and the substance and nature of all things, that morality itself is the ultimate tool and cause of Satan and that those who condemn others are invariably condemning God itself. morality is a tool by which we polarize God, calling ever-increasing fractions of Him "evil" as we zealously attack those who disagree with our arrogant sense of right and wrong. repent now, /b/ros.
>>
File: bubble-tape.jpg (191KB, 415x771px) Image search: [Google]
bubble-tape.jpg
191KB, 415x771px
ITT potatoes
>>
>>598255614
Well if the universe is everything, and everything you know is part of the universe and your made up of universe, would that not being omnipotent, omniscient and infinite, relative to us anyway?
>>
>>598255614
>The best we can is assume.

No. We can scientifically theorize and evaluate possible answers.

>>598255708
You didn't have anything to say. You fabricated a completely redundant meaning of schizophrenia and when I told you you were wrong you responded with ad hominem attacks.
>>
>>598256202
okay.
>>
File: cross27.jpg (4KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
cross27.jpg
4KB, 191x264px
>>598254573
It always amuses me when other creations claim to be experts on our creator.

>>598254345
>God I can't stand people.

Now you know why I drink.

>>598254573
I have converted many "Dr's" to religion would you like to join them?

Please don't make me angry Mr McGee you would not like me when I get angry..

PS you just admitted to the other anon that you do not actually have any education.

Especially none that would make you qualified to diagnose me as schizophrenic.

But you should be happy top know I am a CCW holder so I am well armed enough to shoot anyone like you who should threaten my freedom or safety.

LOL it is so much fun to make morons like you paranoid.

>>598255315
The christian one? Allah?

Those are one and the same.

Both they and the Hebrew faith consider him to be the God of Abraham.

The rest would better be called Demons or deceivers.

>>598255318
>But we do call...

You sure YOU are not schizophrenic?

>>598255444
OK you are right. I should not have gone there, but you know when folks continually ask and say stupid shit it is really hard not to stoop to their level. Look at my CCW comment in this post.. LOL
>>
File: nignog.gif (894KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
nignog.gif
894KB, 320x213px
>>598241867
Nigga, u is so definitiously wrong nigga cuz I know dat there is definately even more than 7 churches in chicago.

Secondliest, how come god make da earth and everything but then there was people there before adam an eve? That just blasphemism.

How can god be born as a men, if god is da father. Yo I know from niggas who had a white dad and them is mixed ppl so jesus is like mixed.

Yo nigga, I dont need god to tell me i gotta be born and i gotta die, that like first grade shit nigguh.

And btw nigga, how god gonna allow us to die once. Nigga i dont ever hear anything bout a nigga or a cracker die twice. That just plain impossible.

Nigga, you better get some logics in yo head cuz dis shit is ridiculosest.
>>
>>598256356

You still haven't proven the existence of your god. You say the others were demons...that's a big claim you hypocrite. How do you know your god isn't a demon and a deceiver?
>>
>>598256356
>You sure YOU are not schizophrenic?

Yes. We can medically diagnose if someone is schizophrenic.

>but you know when folks continually ask and say stupid shit

That's all you've done this whole thread.

You are most likely schizophrenic and threatening violence on a whim.

You are a very big potential danger to others and yourself.
>>
File: sides[1].jpg (88KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
sides[1].jpg
88KB, 570x320px
>>598256458
>>
>>598256458
Happily ignored.

>>598256585
I am under no obligation to prove Gods existence.

If and when a demon should arrive here and claim to be God if I am still alive I assure you I will stand right ion front of it and point to it and tell you it is a liar.

I just care about you that much.
>>
>>598256671
he skurred
>>
>>598256671
Then do something about it.

Stop pounding the keyboard and flapping your silly gums about how educated you are.

You really are hilarious.

Full of shit, but hilarious.
>>
Praise the Lord.

Tell me about you OP, besides the fact you want attention in your thread why post here? I will not bother to read the whole thread, so just tell me. What is the point for the thread?
>>
>>598256766
>I am under no obligation to prove Gods existence.

Yes you are. Big claims require big evidence.
>>
>>598256977
>Then do something about it.

I won't have to.
>>
File: what.jpg (46KB, 371x600px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
46KB, 371x600px
>>598256766

"Arguing with religious people is comparable to injecting a corpse with flu shots."

I'll just find the fact that you'll eventually die out comforting.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.