[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ if you need an ear tell me your story i'm up the rest

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

/b/ if you need an ear tell me your story i'm up the rest of the night and I will read every word. I won't have the best advice but i'll try my best or I just won't say anything at all, but if you want to tell some one your story i'll listen
>>
File: 101.jpg (84KB, 642x1443px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
84KB, 642x1443px
>>598214525
Stfu OP you faggot go back to a trap thread or somthing
>>
>>598215695
sorry for trying to help people
>>
>>598215959
I know you are bitch
>>
>>598216182
then tell me your story
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 500x360px
>>598214525
I need to talk to someone i have no friends i have some trouble lately
>>
>>598214525
I want to die but I dont want to be a burden to the people around me
>>
>>598216293
tell me your story friend I'll listen.
>>598216317
death is strange, but never really a course of action, everyone has something to offer to this world in one way or another, you may not know what it is, it took me a long journey of suffering to figure out what I can do to this world
>>
>>598216575
What's your story
>>
>>598216293
I get up every morning and go to work but one day i woke up opened the door and closed It without exiting my apartment. I could leave. I couldn't go outside. I don't know why i just sit home. For several days. I am out of food but just sit here waiting to starve to death.
>>
>>598216779
My story is a long and complicated one
>>598216890
then make a reason to go outside, even if it's just for a nighttime walk
>>
>>598216890
Ever since i was little i was afraid of death but now i délibetatly try to kill myself. When i was 5 i asked my grandfather what was death. He described It as falling asleep without waking up ever. Ever since then i am afraid to sleep. I rarely sleep and not for long. I am afraid of death but also of life.
>>
>>598217341
I have known several people to die in their sleep, and each one of them knew it was coming, but since I never actually died I cannot say if this is true, so I wouldn't worry about dying unexpectedly in your sleep, your body is pretty good at letting you know these things
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
>>598217341
This is way i can't live but also can't die. I can't kill myself by traditional suicide. I am a caword but t the same time i can't live in this scary godless world. God does not exist neither in man nor outside him. We live as if not humanity or kindness is in us. And if There was a god he would wipe us away and would have created better beings in our place. Nietsche was right we killed god in his very concept.
>>
>>598217812
Nietzsche's phrase "god is dead, and we have killed him" was talking about how organized religion and mass over-zealous faith killed the concept of god but he believed that religion was a more personal belief than anything else.
>>
>>598217812
and yes some people ignore their compassionate side, but maybe that is the meaning of your life, to bring compassion to people, to be the good that it seems you see in people
>>
>>598217812
But my flesh is weak It as any animal wants to survive. It wants to live. I perfectly know that nothing awaits me in this life. It's There but i will never go There to take It i am weak and a coward. But i want be alive. If my soul is dead i am my body and It wants to breath air, to drink water to go to the bathroom.
>>
>>598218232
bring compassion to people, your soul is only dead as it sees no purpose in life, give it a purpose and you will feel alive again
>>
>>598218364
But i am an animal. The greatest pleasures in my life are simple physiology. I try to restrane myself from voices but at a certain point i understand that talking to other people is a vice. Jean paul sartre said that Hell are the others. I live like a hermit. I have no family no friends. I perform asketizm but no matter i do i fall to the deadly sin of dispear.
>>
>>598214525
>best advice
Are you trying to impress me?

i’ve got 3 terabytes of 60’s pre-ambient 800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate. 8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven’t recorded an album yet and technically they’re not really a band yet but they’re indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years. 4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi. 18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90’s band LFO. They only scored a hit with “I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)” but they were way ahead of their time. That’s just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.
>>
>>598218934
Sartre did say hell was other people, but only the people whom are exactly opposite of your personality. And as long as you are still thinking about it you are not and never will be a base animal, knowing philosophers such as Sartre and Nietzsche imply to me that you are a thoughtful person
>>
>>598219316
People in governaments and wall street are people with educations superior to mine and yet they raise cities for thier profits. I know very little. I am a siner. My greatest sin is that i do not love i closest. When i see a man i try to see a godly creature but only see a meat bag feeled with hate unjustified ambitions fear and sickness
>>
Bump for best thread i ever saw
>>
>>598218219
Sir i read this sentence in my head in the voice of mr rogers and started believing in life after death.
>>
I have wanderlust. I need to leave, I must go out into this vast world. I don't want to leave things behind, I just want to keep moving forward and experience the world! I don't want to have a vacation, yeah? I just want to go and have an adventure, learning things from people along the way, like trades and philosophies. It isn't a spiritual quest or anything, simply an adventure that will take me where it shall. I'll go where my feet take me, that sort of thing. I've been planning on doing it ever since I was young, perhaps finding a way to hitch a ride on a boat or simply stowaway if it comes down to it, though I'd definitely prefer not to. I don't know, I haven't really "planned" anything, per se. I definitely didn't make an itinerary, but the novelty of the idea is that I'll experience whatever the universe throws at me, loss or gain.

I don't know, man. I'd truly appreciate a response or something from anybody. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 2048.jpg (457KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
2048.jpg
457KB, 2048x1365px
>>598221746
Oops, pretend I posted that with this image.
>>
>>598220013
sorry about the delay my attention was grabbed elsewhere
>>
File: 1227829787069.png (28KB, 852x797px) Image search: [Google]
1227829787069.png
28KB, 852x797px
>>598214525

1) That really isn't emotionally healthy when an absolute rule; ie. the way it is presented here.

2) As such, the "all it has ever meant..." is wildly inaccurate.

Mr. Rogers would never put it in such an absolutist way as presented in the image (context, young one), or if he did put it in such a way even within context, it simply shows his religious hucksterism, ignoring what is best for, say, abuse victims in favor for feel-good platitude bullshit. Ignoring what is best for a good share actual people who are supposed to feel empowered by this.

I'm guessing it's the fault of the creator of this image, though.
>>
File: sonder.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sonder.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
>>598220013
but have you ever considered the idea of sonder? i'll post the image I have it tells all about it
>>
>>598221746
This is very good of you to be weeling to explore the amazing world we live in. If more people were less lazy and would take thier time to experiance the wonders our world holds perhaps our lives would have more things to them. However This is a serious matter and your entusiasm should not make forget of the practical of the life of a traveler. Try first smaller distances.
>>
>>598221746
OP here and I think that is a interesting concept, but I think actually purchasing a ticket would be better than stowing away, go to the local airport and wave your hand at the listings and go to the place that is listed.
>>
>>598222412
most likely the fault of the creator but hey, gets my message across
>>
>>598222716

Perfectly all right, in that case.
>>
>>598222716
>>598223196

I mean, caveats in mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 438x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 438x561px
>>598222413
This thought passed many times through my head and It was so strong that i tried to repulse It. Because It contradicts everything we do with one another. This this the value of man. This our nature. We are prisenors of our emperic nature. Evolution may give us an extra limb over the centuries but fundamentaly our basic motives won't change. We will be driven by the same things.
>>
>>598223326
try thinking about it again, but this time don't repulse it, let sonder flow through you, let your head hurt because of the nature of the idea.

Man will be driven always by his nature, this is true, we are always looking to improve ourselves some through hard work and others through less pleasant means but that doesn't and shouldn't diminish the value of mankind as a whole
>>
>>598223667
You know you are right thank you for everything i really have grown too isolated for my oun good and have become the things that repulced me in this world thank you for this conversation and realy made me feel as if i was releaved of some burden. It's nice to have good threads like this. I thing i will go for a walk...
>>
>>598224878
any time /b/rother
>>
>>598224989
:)
>>
>>598222641
Right, stowing away would be a last resort, but it isn't totally impossible to hitch a ride on a ship of sorts, from a small yacht to a fishing boat to a freighter ship, generally speaking, it isn't out of the question, yeah?

I want to refrain from using traditional methods of travel, other than walking and hiking and stuff of course, it'd seem more like a simple vacation or something if I did that too often. I probably will end up catching a flight or boat across an ocean (if I'm being realistic and not overly ambitious), but how fantastic would it be to start an adventure by sailing across an entire sea?

It is good to be realistic, however, you're definitely not wrong. I probably should be a bit more willing to take a plane once in a while. I'm glad you've replied, though! I appreciate it!
>>
I'm madly in love with my best friend, but in fear of breaking up our group or friends I don't take her out. Wat do
>>
>>598225611
know a good place St. Kitts in the Caribbean, nice little island, not to touristy but still a nice place if a bit run down, but still close to home
>>
>>598225918
assuming you're an american
>>
>>598225770
this is always a tricky situation, lets go over it step by step taking in every variable, lets say you do go out with her, why would you break up your group of friends?
>>
>>598226195
Well that's just a "things don't work out" scenario
>>
>>598225918
>>598226058
Wow, you're right. This place looks magnificent, friend. I'll keep it in mind, definitely!
>>
>>598226446
well, I imagine you and this group of friends are very close?
>>
>>598226678
good luck my friend, I wish you many happy travels
>>
>>598226738
Always have been, and that's why I have found it too risky since forever. But in the past few months, it's only got worse and worse.
>>
>>598226979
what is this girl like?
>>
>>598227143
What do you mean? As in is she crazy? I could go on for a long time talking about her
>>
>>598227267
give me a general summation of her, just go with broad characteristics don't need the small quirks
>>
>>598227408
Well, a summarization would be funny, quiet/shy, yet very quick to warm up to people and try new things. Our personalities seem to play off of each others, and that's why we became so close very quickly.
>>
>>598227879
ok, let me ask you a question, is she worth suffering for?
>>
>>598228047
Absolutely. While I would die for most of my friends, the extent I'm willing to take is much greater for her.
>>
>>598228237
then i'd say go for it, but just be ready for the consequences, I've had a very similar situation and I dumped to much on her to fast and well... our relationship is very complicated and strained right now.
and don't assume she'll say yes, that could also turn out badly
>>
>>598228599
it's always better to have tried and failed greatly than to wonder the rest of your life what might've happened
>>
>>598228599
That's why I'm trying to make sure this is really what I want. Thanks man, I think I'm gonna go for it.
>>
>>598228843
I wish you and her the best of luck
>>
>>598214525
Hey OP. I actually came to /b/ tonight to do something similar as your thread.

My story - A pretty good life. Good family life. Have no problem meeting people. Working toward a PhD so I can teach. Give zero fucks about money, but love teaching/researching. White, male, middle class.

I'm lonely tonight. I have issues maintaining relationships (sexual and platonic). I "broke up" with my close group of friends (about 3 years) because I wasn't happy around them anymore. They were negative as fuck and weren't interested in becoming better people. Stagnant is not a word that should describe my friends.

I was trying to drift away casually to avoid any drama, but one of them called me out on responding poorly to any texts. I felt like an asshole telling her that I didn't want to be friends anymore, but I knew I had to do it.

I'm just bummed out in general for being an asshole, but at the same time I had to get away from a bad situation.
>>
>>598229766
why weren't you happy with your group of friends?
>>
>>598229965
We shared too many of the same flaws. Except they saw them as normal while I wanted to fix them.

When we got together it would just be this giant negative clusterfuck. Everyone was a piece of shit. Sitting around watching TV was the norm. There was nothing new happening. No one else was allowed to hang out with us.

At some point I brought it up to my friends and they stopped talking to me for a few weeks. No discussion about them being angry. Nothing. Just passive aggressive silence. That was the moment I decided to move on.

The issue is that I'm working on establishing new relationships, but I'm in a weird lonely lull.
>>
I feel like a failure since I won't be able to go back to Tennessee for my older sister's birthday. I wanted get here something, but all she wants is for me to be there. She got me 3 fucking presents and I couldn't get her anything.

Not only do I lack the money to get here the perfect gift, I can't even be there for her.
>>
>>598230385
hrm... I recommend doing something that has always been interesting to you but never wanted to do it. say... free-running, you do something weird and people will come asking, maybe you even start a dialogue with them
>>
>>598230426
do you have the means of virtually being there? via webcams and such, it wouldn't be the same but if you really can't make it you'd at least be there to see everything
>>
>>598230656
Oh I've been going out with people lately to build up new relationships. I just wanted to tell someone that I feel bad for abandoning friends. It's a weird guilt moment. I feel like I shouldn't have left them behind, but I knew I had to.

Either way, thanks OP for giving me a place to vent.
>>
>>598230898
any time /b/rother,
>>
>>598230780
It's not that simple. You see, we only share a father, who died when we were very young. Her mom doesn't like my mom since my mom was the girl our dad cheated on her mom with. I found out at about 9 years old. No one told her I even existed until I told her via Facebook when she became 18. Since then, she has become the most important person in my life.

If I can't make it, I'm letting her down and I'm letting myself down.

> Bonus points for the look her mom would give me for finally coming face to face with the bastard love-child of her first love's affair
>>
>>598231771
why can't you make it?
>>
After my freshman year my life sort of went downhill. I stopped working out I stopped trying to talk to girls and have fun. Sophomore year I still made some attempt at a social life because I went to a new school so I made a pretty decent amount of friends and new a pretty good amount of people and I met this girl. We talked all through out the year off and on and I really felt something with this girl although I had a girlfriend. When that relationship ended I sort of dated another girl because she was a cool senior and we had a lot in common for about a month and that ended right as the school year ended and the relationship the other girl was in was newly single. We talked for about a month and finally started dating in June. It was the happiest relationship I ever had and I gave up everything for her. Everything. It just recently ended and I just finished high school a semester early. I stopped talking to everyone for her. I really thought what we shared was real, but just a few weeks after our relationship ended she's having sex with someone else and I don't understand how it's so easy for her. I truly thought she loved me. Since I gave her everything and gave up everyone I'm left with nothing. I don't have any friends and now all I do is play call of duty watch movies and Internet. I don't know what to do with myself and I don't have the confidence to try to get friends and go out and do things again.
>>
>>598232000
Lack of funds mainly. Bus ticket, food, and a hotel room isn't cheap. Also I live in Florida
>>
>>598232260
*sigh* this one hits a little harder than I feel it should, but I to also felt this love towards another only to have it dashed, least you got a relationship out of it, not the current shit i'm dealing with.
I know it's hard to watch someone you love, love someone else, but if you want to feel better only because someone is feeling worse i'll let you into my shoes for a little, because the worst thing is watching someone want to love you like you love them but they can't. as for the friends, just do it man, over come that anxiety, join a club, find something new and exciting and just talk to people. try a board gaming or tabletop gaming society they usually are friendly people
>>
>>598232506
you know man if I had cash to spare or a way to transfer it I would totally give you like $300 or so to help you on your way, I know this might not help you seeing as how it is not really doing anything but I just thought you should know.
but if you want to make it there, like most determined men you'll be able to find a way if you look hard enough
>>
>>598229766
Make friends among the people you work/school with. Form study groups/social groups (do you all game/sports/dnd/whatever?). Boom, new friends.
>>
>>598232260
I can understand how you feel. I sacrificed a lot for a girl and the same thing happened. All the other girls I dated I never really felt anything for and broke up with them when I found someone new. I was a jerk.
But I never lost any friends due to any of that. How did you lose them? and it gets better, trust me
I know you think it can't and I know you can't understand it, I still can't
but life is good, it might take you a while, but it will get better, just keep your head up
and if you can't believe that or in yourself than that's 100% okay!

Instead believe in me!! Believe in the me that believes in you! And then believe in the you that believes in you!

I don't care if your a fucking douche bag that deserved it! You're great and you know it! Just who the hell do you think you are??!!! You're whoever you want and can do whatever you want and you know it! Be great! Be you! Impossible is a word lazy people use to justify giving up!! Get up and be the badass you now you are! Because it's not just me that knows this, it's you!
>>
>>598233158
See >>598230898
>>
>>598232260
>>598233349
I like what he is saying, just like the rest of us you'll find yourself a girl, who'll show you what love truly is, and you'll fill in the missing colors of each other's paint by number dreams. (The Pretender by Jackson Browne)
>>
>>598232773
I don't understand you watching someone wanting to love you like you do but they can't
>>
>>598232773
Also I don't believe she loves him. What we had took months to build into love. I know the guy and he is very shallow he has no depth and he doesn't want to love here. I'm almost positive that she's having sex with him so he'll continue to make her feel okay because I made her feel like she wasn't okay.
>>
>>598233743
"if it were a switch I would flick it"
those were her words. I made the horrendous mistake of dropping the L-bomb on her, and she see's how much I care for her but can't do the same back to me for reasons that I think my brain blocked out.
>>
>>598233349
>>598233657
That's what has kept me going. I have real hope for myself and that I'm going to find someone who will really love me like I love them. This really helped dude. Thank you so much.
>>
>>598233951
and it may just be as simple as stress relief, but ultimately we can't force anything, so always remember her, never forget that feeling you had for her.
>>598234237
Jackson Browne's music always is very keyed to the common man, always brings me up when I'm down
>>
>>598234052
Okay that makes a lot more sense I know exactly what you mean now. I sort of went though something similar to this with a girl who was a little messed up but I have hope for you. Don't give up on it.
>>
>>598234483
that's the plan, hopefully she and I will fill in those colors but time is nature's Band-Aid so we'll just have to float it along and see where we go
>>
>>598219040
>LFO was way ahead of their time with the hit "I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>598234460
I will never forget who she was. I've never met anyone that had what she had. She used to be genuine. I'll never forget that person or what we shared. Thank you.

I'll have to check it out. Thank you again.
>>
>>598234677
anytime /b/rother, we are all in this together
>>
>>598233007
I appreciate it man. Im sure I'll figure something out, maybe sell my guns or something
>>
>>598235002
if she means that much to you, then it'll be worth it, just remember sentimentality for objects is a thing, so be careful what you sell
>>
>>598234237
Glad it helped! Keep that aim high my friend and stay gold.
>>598234460
I suppose Kamina is also keyed to the common man.
>>
>>598235240
perhaps never really heard of Kamina before
>>
>>598217812
you are not a caword, you are an hero
>>
I don't think anyone here will really be able to relate to me, but here we go!

I'm 23 years old and in my last two years of university. I've worked my ass off to get here; funding my own education, living expenses, and everything else with no help from anyone. I've come so far since I was 18, and I'm proud of myself for that. I used to not even be able to talk to girls... let alone other guys; but now, it's the complete opposite.

Ever since I was little, when people would ask me what I wanted to do with my life, I would always say "change the world". Up until now, I didn't really know what I was doing with my life... I still don't, but I've come to a major revelation.

One of my professors told me that while you're in college, you should do what you like and do your best. I realized then that I was perhaps in the wrong place. Ever since I got out of my hole about 3 years ago, people have been telling me I should "be a salesman", or even more common, "you should be an actor". Why? Because I have a very good grip on how to entertain people and motivate them. I can explain how if you'd like, but I'll save these details unless anyone is interested.

These types of things, motivating others, entertaining people, have always been the only things I've really enjoyed. The other things I've always loved has been poetry, art, and... hip hop music. I never got into theater because of my rough beginning (I was in about 4 plays as a kid), but I've always loved acting too.

Well, I signed up for a poetry night with about a hundred people attending, and I blew it out of the water. I brought a very unique style, and people loved it; I was the star of the show that night no question. I was absolutely exhilarated the whole time. I felt like I was where I belonged.

So with that, I'm a Mathematical Economics major. My love is for the arts, and performance. I think that I can change the world this way.

What do you think, anon?
>>
File: Kamina.jpg (66KB, 659x539px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina.jpg
66KB, 659x539px
>>598235310
He was a great man. When he fell, he would always get back up. He reached for the stars!
>>
>>598235632
I think if your not in debt you're good to go.
>>
>>598235632
OP here and you said you'd never find anyone to know what you are going through...
my friend, my /b/rother, we are very alike you and I, we both love to please people, and the only way you are going out with a smile on your face is by doing what you want and love to do.
>>
>>598235977
So if you want to change the world, take it by the reigns what ever way you want to, a clever and dedicated enough man will work through any situation no matter how deep he is stuck in
>>
>>598235632
Not op. That is amazing. You have true gifts. Letting them go to waste would be a travesty for the world. Do you really want to live with that guilt? You have real motivation and ambition. Like your professor said do what you like. You won't find happiness in economics and you won't have the impact on the world as you would have with your art. You have so much to offer. I believe you can change the world for the better in this way.
>>
Random anon here. I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for this amazing thread. My /b/rothers, I respect you so much, each by your own quality, because you are all special in one way or another and I loved reading all your stories. This gave me a lot of hope in humanity, knowing there are people like you out there and it really touched my soul. I wish you all have part of the best experiences in your lifes. Love you all.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.