[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you faggots ever have a hand wart? i have one that literally

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 42

any of you faggots ever have a hand wart? i have one that literally won't go away. i've probably treated it 6 times now, but it comes back after about two weeks. i use a surgical blade and remove the callous-y part on top until it just begins to bleed, then use liquid nitrogen applicator and hold it on there for about twice as long as it recommends. any tips?
>pic semi-related
>>
>>597369086
Let a fucking doctor do it, you retard.
>>
>>597369086
see a doctor you dumb nigger
>>
put duct tape on it everyday for a couple months, seems to work alright, and if not during the day overnight will make it appear more even
>>
Tea Tree Oil, faggot. Cut that fucker down to the root, apply oil, wrap in bandage, leave on all day. Repeat for a week or maybe two to kill that nigger
>>
>>597369086
I pulled mine off with some pliers, then poured battery acid in the hole, healed up smooth

looking back, it would have been just as easy to see the doctor to have it frozen off
>>
I used a salicylic acid treatment from pharmacy.
>>
I used 1-Propanol to wash it out, that helped with mine..
>>
I didn't want to go to a doctor because why would I inflict damage on myself when I could just let it die by itself and infect other people in the meanwhile.
I had them on my feet and they died after about 2-3 years I think.
>>
treat it with azot and try to stay for few hours in water. Your skin will crumple and eventually you'll manage to rip it of completly
>>
>>597369086
apply vitamin C to it until it's gone.

I actually had this before.
>>
You're gonna have to grow some balls and cut it out from the root with a blade.

If you just lop off the top, it will keep growing back.

I had one on my foot, wedged it all the way into my nail clippers and just guillotined that bitch off. Blood everywhere but job was one and done.
>>
>>597369086
http://www.howdoigetridofwarts.com/apple-cider-vinegar-warts/

This actually works.
>>
I chewed it off and used scissors knives and nail clippers and it eventually went away
>>
You need to shorten the interval between treatments. And the nitrogen should hurt.
>>
Do you masturbate with that hand?
>>
OTC always worked for me, keep doing it. I had some that would cone back eventually they stop.
When u freeze it get deep on that shit and cut the skin away. It should almost leave a little scar.
>>
get it laser removed. Hurts like a son of a bitch but that fucker wont come back after 2-3 sessions.

Freezing it kinda sucks in comparison.
>>
>>597369086
i had one when i was like 6 dug it out with a knife never came back
>>
>>597369086
I had one of these on my toe for like 6 months. I finally got a razor blade and dug it out until i couldnt see any part of it remaining, it hasnt been back. Just dont be a bitch and cut it out mang.
>>
had one. for over 11 years. Went away after i changed my food pattern.
>>
>>597369598
yea, the added friction feels good
>>
I went swimmng in the gulf of mexico in the middle of the summer, and i swear they just fizzed right off.
>>
>>597369086
I had one on my finger for a long time. Really sucked. I kept going to get it burned off at the doctor, but it would just come back.

Once time I swear they burned the entire tip of my finger off. I still have a huge scar there.

I had them on my knees at one point two. Tiny, but, still there... once on my foot..

Eventually, it just went away. No fucking idea.
>>
>>597369434
>>597369397
These OP
Or you could just get some hydrochloric acid and dip it in there and burn it off.
>>
Just get a soldering iron and be done with it.

>you will thank me.
>>
>>597369086
You need to get yourself some tweezers, a knife, etc and dig the core out. Otherwise that fucker will keep coming back.
>>
>>597369598
lol
>>
>>597369731
You now have genital warts forever
>>
>>597369086
i had a hand wart "treated" about 4 times with that freezing gas. did nothing. eventually i just spent 15 minutes and cut it out with a knife. doesnt really hurt.
>>
i had one back in school on the back of my hand, one day was bored and picked at it with a compass until it just came out by its roots, it was weird it didnt bleed there was just a hole and the flesh was white, i put some iodine on it in science class and it healed up in like a week, no scar
>>
>>597369086
gypsie potato trick
>>
>>597369086
Had one for about three years on my pinky finger. I cut it with razor blades, scissors, I chewed at it all the time, and it just never budged. Then one day, I decided enough was enough, I grabbed some needlenose pliers and ripped it the fuck out. The root was unbelievably long, but once the fucken root was out, it healed and never came back.

A few years later I have a lump on my chin, under my lip. Doctor froze it and used the acylacilic acid, and it didn't budge. Then one day after getting a root canal, the whole lower half of my face was numb, so I doused some cuticle nippers in rubbing alcohol and snipped the fucker off. Bled like a motherfuck, but didn't go away exactly. The cut crusted over, and the next day, I got a solid hold of it and yanked it out. Again, massive root, but I knew it was done.

Both times healed up with no scar. Beautiful.

>Manly medicine
>>
>>597369086
I had several while I was a teenager. One of them was especially pesky, and I had it removed by some sort of burning tool at the doctor. It went away, but came back pretty soon. After some time I went to another, which froze it with liquid nitrogen and cut it off.

As far as I remember, the procedure hurt like a bitch, at least to my pussy 13 year old self back then. I cried.

But anyway, it never came back.

Also, I used this thing on the rest called collomack. It takes a couple of weeks, but it got rid of all the other ones I had (at least 10)
>>
>>597369086
ITT: dirty mawfuckas who aint eva learnt to wash proper
>>
>>597369289
This. It worked great for me
>>
>>597369548
Same with this guy, except mine hasn't gone,. It's on the side of my ring finger, starting to go under the nail
I find that it practically scrapes off after I've bathed , if that helps
>>
>>597369855
yep yup
>>
fuck the nitrogen shit.

just use original compound W.

the stuff in the tiny bottle with the brush applicator.

I had a wart on the base of my foot about the size of a dime. first it melted away the skin on top. took about 3-5 day to expose the root.
then after maybe 2 more days of applications the root literally popped out with tweezers. like as a solid mass of wart root.

it left a hollow cup of healed skin in the base of my foot for about a week.

no bleeding or anything. shit was disgusting when i finally pulled it out, but the wart was gone
>>
>>597369086
yo straight up duct tape works FUCKING WONDERS. Left no scar, doctors liquid nitrogen left a scar. The best method is to simply cut a small piece of duct tape (enough to cover just the wart) and put that on the wart and then wrap that with a regular band-aid brand fabric band aid (its one of the more breathable ones they make) this way you dont have to have a big band of duct tape on your hand all day like a weirdo, just a bandage. try to limit the amount of time you have the duct tape/ band aid off of the wart, the more time on it the better. Mine came off in about 2 weeks (could have been 3) no scar, no pain. best method i have found. fuck all these people saying cutting it at home will work. do the band aid duct tape method i described and you will be right as rain.
>>
I put wort remover pads on the one I had on my foot for a few weeks. Every day I cut a little bit more of it off until it was all gone.
>>
Had that stuff on my heel. I used acid for months. Then stopped. And all of a sudden it died. I'm still not sure why.
>>
File: regularhdd.jpg (84KB, 580x297px) Image search: [Google]
regularhdd.jpg
84KB, 580x297px
yep. when I was a teenager I became adventurous with one and decided to carve it out with a knife, eventually pulling it out with pliers. still easily one of the most painful things I've ever felt.

what was left was basically a crater in my finger from how exactly the thing was shaped on the underside. it also bled nonstop for like 2 hours afterward.
>>
>>597369086
You could get a pro to do it, and make sure its not a cancerous growth.

>Inb4 op is already a cancerous growth

Or you could try cutting out as much as you can, like actually getting all of it off. I had one once on my thumb as a kid, and i manned up and bit it off since i didnt know how to work a box cutter. (I was about 6)
>>
Try a garlic clove. Just file the wart like before ( doesn't need to bleed). Put clove on wart and wrap tightly. Went away in about 1-3 days
>>
>>597369220

this had on wen i was 11 or 12, they burnt it off with liquid nitrogen

was painless
>>
to those saying to dig it out, i've basically done that. mine has two small black roots that i shave until they are gone and then i treat it with liquid nitrogen. the nigger comes back.
>>
Canned air. 10 times a day (or just when I was bored) I would turn the can upside down and slowly drip the supercooled liquid onto the wart until it stayed frosty for a few mins. Eventually fell off in a few days.
>>
I had one on my heel. They had to cut in so deep my bone was showing. go to a doctor and get it cut out
>>
>>597370000
Nice quads
>>
>>597369086
I had one on a toe. Just ripped it out. Healed without a scar.
>>
>>597369086

Freeze the wart and then carv out all the black roots or it will grow back......
>>
>>597369763
this,
>>
Just combo with dr Scholls liquig wart remover, wart remover bandaid, and personal freezing kit. Freeze, apply liquid, and then apply bandaid every day. After a weak or so cut out the dead white skin and mare sure to remove the root. Did the with like 5 warts. Almost painless
>>
I had this once, i tried the acid and it didnt work, so I got a pair of pliers and ripped it off.
It formed a hole in my finger but it went away and now there isnt even a scar.
>>
>>597369086
I burnt mine off with an average lighter
Then I cut off what was left until it was just a flat bleeding mess
Then I burnt it again
Got a weird scar but the wart went away
4/10 would recommend to a friend
>>
>>597369086
I used to get them. I ate them. Yes I ate them, just chew on it until it goes away. Havent had them in years.
>>
I had one in my thumb, I dont have anymore because I lost my thumb in an accident.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelidonium

>look for this thingy on the field
>break it
>pour the yellow shit all over the wart
>do it for like 2-3 days in a row
>you'll be fine

If you can't find any on the street or whatever, just ask a pharmacist for it I guess.
>>
>>597369743
gave me disgusting scars... would not recomend
>>
>>597370406
Give this guy, 2 thumbs up
>>
Go to the doctors. Depending on where the wart is, you'll get referred to another doctor accordingly. They'll scrape away any nearby dead skin, and apply this liquid that will freeze the wart off. It'll take a few days to heal, but it will definitely work.

I had a shit ton on my feet that I had for years, and after 2 visits to a podiatrist they were all gone.
>>
>>597369086
I had one that kept coming back even after i took a knife to it. I went to a dermatologist and they sprayed liquid nitrogen on it and then it went away.
>>
>>597369086
had one on the palm of my hand, dug it out with a compass, hand healed never had one since.
>>
OP here, love you bros
>>
>>597370468
Scars are sexy I'm covered
>>
>>597369086
I got rid of mine with soldering iron. buckle up, you can resist the pain. I had burned them only twice (one of it was really deep) after two years of doctors treatment, and there isnt even scar leftover...guaranteed
>>
>>597369086
Cut off the callous part until it begins to bleed, pack it in salt and put a bandaid over it. The salt will kill the "roots" and it won't come back.
>>
Have had, still mildly have, not as bad as that
Just go to local GP, get burned with the uber liquid nitrogen container that they have
That shit could freeze a mamoth

Good luck anon
>>
Use salicylic acid from a pharmacy. I had one on my foot and it was prety big. Put some acid on it and a week later it peeled off as a pinky tip sized chunk. Didn't bleed, hurt or leave a scar.
>>
File: these things.jpg (208KB, 800x1448px) Image search: [Google]
these things.jpg
208KB, 800x1448px
These things.. they work like a charm
>>
POST FUCKING PICS OF WARTS SO I CAN FAP
>>
You gotta go to a licensed practitioner and have him use actual liquid nitrogen or dry ice.
>>
>>597370837
i've tried that shit, but it didn't work for me. maybe i didn't use it long enough? i think i kept it on for ~24 hours, left it off for 12-24 hours, then did again. the skin died and came off a few days later, but the nigger stayed behind.
>>
had a wart, grabbed nail clippers, pressed down real hard and clipped it off, let it heal and repeat until gone.
>>
File: 1415563592806.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415563592806.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>597369370
>>
>>597369086
I got really drunk l, pulled it with pliers, cut off the top with a razor blade, bleached the hole, screamed like a bitch, bled quite a bit, put some nasty industrial soap called swarfega all over hand and wrapped hand in bandages. Changed soap and bandages every afternoon.

This was after exhausting every other option. Very drastic and left what looks like a cigarette burn scar but it worked.
>>
>>597370148
You should be pulling out a whitish-ball the size of a small pea
>>
>>597369086
the only one that I had randomly appeared on the inside of my thumb. I took a thing of keyboard spray from Office Depot, sprayed the fuck out of it, took out each chuck with a pair of tweezers and a razor blade, went back with the spray (mind you, I held it upside down so only the freon came out) and sprayed the fuck out of it again. Never have an issue.
>>
File: 1374370191257.jpg (7KB, 190x264px) Image search: [Google]
1374370191257.jpg
7KB, 190x264px
i literally took a belt sander to mine

works like a charm, also you can try deleting system 32. that also works
>>
Had one on my had for ages, id pick at it but it would grow back. Eventually i just grabbed a sharp blade and took the whole thing out and that ended that.
>>
i had one once drank a bottle of vodka and bit it off
>>
Never had a wart, not a tramp, lots of /b/ seem to have warts...
>>
>>597369086
Chelidonium majus L. and sea water (salt water also works)

this worked for me.
just wiki the Chelidonium majus L. and you'll see exactly what plant it is. I can't translate it from my language to english
>>
Cut it off and cauterize the fuck out of it with a lot cigarette. I had one on my knee for 4 years that did the same and that method was the final straw, but worked.
>>
>>597370995
duck tape, for like a week
>>
>>597369289
Warts die in the absence of oxygen IIRC.
>>
>>597369086
put apple cider vinegar on a piece of cotton and slap it on overnight. take it off and let it breathe durting the day. repeat for a few days. wart will fall off, then heal over the next week or two. look it up if you dont believe me
>>
>>597369086
go to a doc and ask for stuff called Alderra
>>
i used nail clippers and just cut a hole in myself
>>
>>597369086
I had one on the palm of my hand that I got treated with liquid nitrogen twice, to no avail.
I was about 16, I think.

One day I was sitting in my mom's car while she was grocery shopping, and I started picking at it, as per usual (I never let it grow over so it was actually raised above my skin because that grossed me out). I guess I started getting really fucking mad at it, because I just started opening it up and digging in. I pulled out a couple of these gross, bulbous, off-white root-like things, which I had actually done once or twice before. They were attached to the underlying flesh, so it hurt to pull them off and it bled a lot, but whatever.
That day I pulled out at least two more, and then I got hold of another one that was deeper and much darker, almost black. Ripping that out killed the wart, because after my skin healed over the wound it never came back (I'm 28 now).
>>
>>597370679
Not on a girl.
And especially not if your bf has a foot fetisch and finds a huge keloid scar.
>inb4 titsorgtfo
>>
File: untitled.png (1MB, 1341x718px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 1341x718px
am i gon' die?
>>
>>597369086
Go to a dermatologist and ask for the liquid nitrogen treatment. It works way better than the over the counter treatments from the pharmacy. It will blister from below the wart and come off with the dead skin when the blister heals.
>>
>>597369086
I just snipped mine off with a pair nail clippers then sterilized the area with some peroxide. Used duct tape as a make shift band-aid. Healed in a month with no scar.
>>
>>597371503
just rip the plant or cut it and you'll see an orange juice coming out. Just put it on the wart and after a couple of hours wash it off with the salt water. I got rid of them during summer and I went to the beach alot and somehow I think it had effect. It might only work with the plant but I sugest you do the same. I got rid of almost 10 or 15 of them in only a summer. Good luck
>>
Compound W. The gel, not the liquid. And the little salicylic acid pads. I had three warts on different fingers and big ugly fucker on my foot. Got rid of them all in a few weeks. Been gone for over a year
>>
>>597369086
i ate my wart, that fker never came back, u have to instill fear in it, and it wont come back.
>>
>buy anesthesia
>buy scalpel
>inject anesthesia
>use scalpel to remove wart
>try reacing main veins/arterys so the pain goes away 100%
>>
>>597371655
Bitch please cutter girls are hot, I'm branded and it feels good knowing how much it hurts little faggots like you
>>
I had this special gel which you applied over the wart, then put a bandaid over to keep the gel in place, re-applied every night. The wart basically suffocates and slowly shrinks. Mine took 2 months but I kept it up and it's been gone for a year now.
>>
>>597369086
Don't do any of that cutting. Just the freezing, otherwise doctor
>>
File: IronStand.jpg (76KB, 650x555px) Image search: [Google]
IronStand.jpg
76KB, 650x555px
>>597369086
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>597369086
I pulled mine out
Not come back yet
>>
>>597371871
fucking kek...i literally nawed mine off too
>>
>>597369086

What the fuck can I do to ensure that never happens to me? I'd rather chew my hand off than have that on it.
>>
they do *not* have roots or anything at all like roots.

you sometimes see, during acid/freezing/whatever things that *look* like that a bit like roots but they're just blood, burned flesh, or whatever.

anyway, my tip - hold a lit cigarette to it until the smell of burning flesh is unbearable. wart will never, ever come back.
>>
File: 1422171352973.jpg (136KB, 1112x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1422171352973.jpg
136KB, 1112x1280px
I had one but I deleted System 32 and it went away after a few days
>>
>>597369086

>Go to Dermatologist
>Use Liquid Nitrogen
>??????
>Profit
>>
>>597372187
fuck surgeons right?
>>
File: 1420895750765.png (14KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1420895750765.png
14KB, 203x209px
>>597371995
>>
File: sharpie time .jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sharpie time .jpg
48KB, 640x360px
>>597371655
>>
>>597372125
Make sure it's a variable temp one and crank it up and this will work
>>
File: IMAG0155.jpg (978KB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0155.jpg
978KB, 1952x3264px
ok so,

like 20 years ago when I was like... 8 or 9 my foot was COVERED in planters warts, literally 50-60 of them, i was like some mutated freak of warts, but only on my left foot. Liquid Nitro at the docs like 15 times, no dice... so eventually the doctor was like...

"Take Tagament" the heart burn shit.
I took 2 Tagament a day, and boom, within like 3-4 weeks, was completely wart free and 20 years later, never had a single wart return.

Doc said some of the side chemicals in Tagament fucking was really good for warts, so... win.

Tagament HD (do they still even make it?)
>>
>>597372256
warts like that are untreated for quite a bit. i had some warts a few years ago and didn't treat them for a while. i think two got a little larger, but nowhere near that.
>>
>>597369086
try putting that white milk that figs produce when you break leaves or figs every day for week or two,helped me and my grandad
>>
Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and duct tape it to the wart and let it stay for 24 hours . try to make it air tight . Repeat everyday for a week or so and it will be gone . It hurts like the dickens , just a warning .
>>
>>597369315
He speaks truth. That shit works. That or dig it out down to the root.
>>
>>597369220
You must not live in the United States.
>>
>>597372366
Nice dubs but your ovaries are rekt
>>
>>597372333
C- for creativity
A+ for trips
Still just a B...
>>
>>597369086
try celandine. apply some of that yellow juce to the wart everyday. About 2 weeks there should be only a little mark. Also eat healthy and take some vit D, it speed up the process. And don't suntan the place where you smear the juce.
>>
Tape the end of a qtip soaked in apple cider vinegar onto the wart, leave on for a long time each day, AND take a zinc supplement, it works. I used to have these.
>>
>>597370468
post pics
>>
>>597369999

can no one see these fucking quads?
>>
>>597369086
there is that shit you can get to remove corns it's like acid, I used it on what I thought was a corn, but it was a wart between my toes that popped up. shit came right out and killed it all. takes like a week, keep it soaked on a band aid
>>
Duck Tape. Put duck tape on it and keep it on it. It will eventually peal off.
>>
Had so many freezings my foots swelled like crazy. Eventually found immoquinod (sp?) that they use for some skin cancers. Applied super sparingly and only had one occurrence years later.
>>
>>597369717
interesting... elaborate?
>>
>>597371538
This would explain why the duct tape method seems to be so effective.

Wish I'd know of it before doing this
>>597371165
>>
>>597372701
>>
>>597369086
Check this out OP

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/iJaAm
>>
File: header.jpg (42KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42KB, 460x215px
i used my teeth to cut of the top part then used a burned knife to take the root off, filled the whole with aloe cream and antiseptic everyday for about 1 week been 2 years haven't had any pop up since then. i had about 4 on my left hand. fucking annoying
>>
Yeah, mine are small, I've had them treated a couple times, last for a couple months, I lift and shit now so I don't bother anymore, the nitrogen on my hands would cause me to have to skip a few days. Would def do if they would stay gone though. Had one on my index finger zapped off permanently. It relocated to the base of my thumb which is better and less noticeable.
>>
burne the wart + the root ( the skin around th wart )
>>
>>597369397
This OP. I had the same as you. Consistency is the thing and also peeling of the skin and aplying more. It hurst but soooo worth it
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-09-22-13-13.png (27KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-09-22-13-13.png
27KB, 320x480px
>>597372701
Hey look what happened when I replied
>>
I once had a cluster of them underneath my foot. I stepped in wet paint so I rubbed it off on the road then they just fucking grated off and never came back.
>>
>>597369506
You're not supposed to cut them out, because it can literally kill you if the virus seeps into the bloodstream. Not likely, but a risk all the same.
>>
>>597369086
Hello OP, you raging faggot.
Stop touching it like it's your sexbuddy.
Best regards,|
Another faggot who had a wart on his hand for about a year.
>>
>>597369763
This works, it's painful but so is everything else that's been suggested.
>>
>>597369086
i had one once and i carved a small circle in the hand just around the wart. It left kind of a hole there for a while but then vanished
>>
>>597372651
Well I do, yurocunt, and that's why I was able to get mine taken off one day no charge because I have a decent job.
>>
>>597369086
Yes. Had one for 3 years, tried all the treatments. What ended up working for me was fucking duct tape. Just stuck that on every day and night, the wart got all goey and wet, shrunk and then peeled off.
>>
File: IMG_2780.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
went to the doctor to freeze it off
next day I had this fucker instead
>>
>>597369992
waited until you were drugged from a dentist to perform home surgery, now that's efficient!
>>
File: 1422166806663.jpg (114KB, 820x809px) Image search: [Google]
1422166806663.jpg
114KB, 820x809px
None of these remedies work
>>
>>597374027
holy fug. why the hell is the needle just chillin like a villain?
>>
File: IMG_2779.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2779.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>597374194
cause I made it chill there
/b/ wanted me to pop it
>>
I 'borrowed' a paramedic friend's local anesthetic, iced the whole area and carved it out with a scalpel, roots and all. Gauze padding, healed over in a few days and no scarring. Bam.
>this was a stupid idea and I would not recommend it though. Oh my god the blood.
>>
>>597369086
i had the same problem as you, tried everything, and changed dermatologyst twice. until on a holiday i bathed on a sulfur spring and it went away.
>>
>>597374350
good good, man
>>
>>597371404
warts are caused by HPV, literally almost the entire human race is infected with HPV and can cause warts at any time for any reason.
>>
File: IMG_2783.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>597374549
>>
>>597369086
Cover it with duct tape for two days: gone
>>
>>597374604
moar
>>
>>597374604
Dude, what the fuck. I hope you iced it first.
>>
>>597374604
plz stahp. wtf was it even? just a blood blister from a bimbo doctor?
>>
>>597374604

ur not supposed to pop it
>>
>>597369086
I got rid of mine from some bud acid my doc gave me, she said it was from mexico.
>>
>>597374831
nope
>>597374838
the doctor used ice on the wart to freeze it. But I got some blood bubble shit instead.
>>597374842
I know, but it was still there after 2 weeks and it was hindering me at writing stuff in school and masturbating. Also it was itchy as fuck.
>>
I had one of those once, I bit the fucker off and it never returned.
>>
File: 1421887453744.png (45KB, 754x734px)
1421887453744.png
45KB, 754x734px
>>597369086
I had two of those. You have to get some kind of band aid that has acid that burns it off. You have to keep that thing on for like 3 weeks. Then it was gone.
>>
>>597370143
>"painless"
i had one on my foot and it hurt like a mofo to get liquid nitrogen on it, but to be fair it did go away
>>
File: IMG_2786.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_2786.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>597375109
Also, after pressing on it for a few minutes it drained enough blood to look like this
>>
>>597375161
i had some on my hands. it stung when the nigger blasted it with liquid nitrogen, but it only ever hurt once. he fucking carved out a big chunk of skin right up against my nail and blasted that bitch. fucking hurt.
>>
>the fuck am I reading

Just pull the fuckers out by the roots - burning and freezing won't work if all you do is cauterize the tip of it. Then crush aspirin, mix with water, and apply for a couple days for good measure. Works every fucking time
>>
let someone pee on it. Really works.
>>
File: IMG_2789.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_2789.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>597375214
and result.
at least the wart was gone.
it healed just fine and you couldn't tell anything was at that spot on my hand.
>>
I had one on my palm for 2 years and I finally went to the doctor and I was given a yeast injections and the wart has been gone ever since
>>
>>597375417
holy fuck anon. i'd rather have the wart
>>
>>597369086
I had one on my food i put rubbing alcohol on a towel and cleaned it 2-4 times a day with the alcohol and it was gone pretty quickly and it never came back
>>
I had one at the base of my left thumb once . I got shit faced and dug it out with a razor . It had a root an inch long and bled for days after . The pain was exquisite . I'd go to a doctor .
>>
>>597372798
Holy shit, I didn't even notice them myself!
>>
>>597375526
I covered my hand in bandages for 2 weeks so nobody would see it.
It was okay.
>>
I remember bitting one off my hand little by little
came back once and then never again
>>
As someone who had warts on every single finger on both of my hands..

OP get uptons paste, will be gone within a week
>>
This sounds really gross, but if you use your morning urine and pee/pour it over the wart it will go away.

Source: I have tried this myself 5 times, everytime it worked.
>>
>>597375696
did you cut that soggy ass skin out so it could dry and heal faster, or just leave it?
>>
>>597375417
Thank you for sharing your disgusting hand with us anon
>>
>>597369086
It's caused by a virus, moron. You have to get it removed with laser or very high localized heat, in hospital of course.

Source: I had the same thing
>>
>>597369086

I had one on my finger for a few years before i realized what it was, i worked construction so it was always worn down, i just thought it was a metal or fiberglass splinter. I ended up keeping it wrapped in duct tape for several weeks-a couple months. took care of it, hasent come back at all after 3 years.
>>
File: ;).gif (467KB, 270x203px)
;).gif
467KB, 270x203px
>>597369999
Quads speak the truth
>>
>>597375829
I just left it, didn't want to get the wound all dirty.

And yeah, after that I realised using a random needle and tap water wasn't very clean either.

>>597375992
no problem bro, I'm glad you were entertained
>>
nurses assistant faggot here op
as far as I know those who have warts can never truly get rid of them
>>
>>597369743
>hydrochloric

nope, 1/10
I used to wash my hands in 50% con HCl 50% ethanol to kill a particularly nasty smell that would get in my hands. Why ethanol you ask? to help it better penetrate my skin. HCl is faggot tier corrosive on human flesh. Stings pretty bad, but that's about it.

The duct tape thing really works though. But you have to be very patient. Also take it off before you take a shower and put it back afterwards (after taking off skin of course)
>>
probably because you go against directions and try to slice it off, you retard
>>
>>597369086
I've had hand warts before.
I stuck band aids and tape to them because I heard that works, and eventually just cut the fuckers off, they haven't come back yet.
>>
>>597369086
Root that sucker out. Get some nail clippers and clip it down. Remove the top portion, and then remove about 1-2mm of flesh underneath. It will hurt and bleed, but it won't grow back either.
>>
>>597376349
If you do want to burn your flesh with mineral acid, go sulfuric (if you're fucking insane) or nitric (takes longer, still have a scar from it).
>>
Dude, listen I used to have those things in my toes all the time. I also tried the cooling stuff but didn't work. If you want it to go away permanently you have to cut it completely off. I know it hurts and its messy but you have to cut it completely. Deep. Worked for me after like a year of frustation with treatments. Just grab scissors and cut it off, then use a sharp knife to scoop the rest.
>>
>>597369086
Warts are a viral infection. soo yea. it will never go away and stay away. much like herpes. all you can do is put ductape on it and watch it fall off whenever you get one. Didn't want warts? shouldn't have ran around barefoot at the pool. Yup warts are a viral infection that cause mutations on your skin. You cannot just simply "remove the core" it is in your blood.

Congratulations to 95% of you. you've just been educated.

Yes the Ductape works people.
>>
I got rid of a wart on my palm with a soldering iron. First, I used a razor blade to cut away the wart and expose the root. I did this immediately after a shower so it was soft and easier to remove. Afterwards I whipped out the soldering iron and cooked the exposed root until the nerves in the area were dead and could not feel the heat/pain in that area. The fucker never came back after that.
>>
File: BIG_GUY.jpg (65KB, 484x558px)
BIG_GUY.jpg
65KB, 484x558px
>>597376349
>HCl is faggot tier corrosive on human flesh

Please pour pure HCl on your face
>>
I got rid of mine with a silver nitrate stick aka caustic pencil. File the surface of the wart down with a nail file, wet the stick, and apply to wart taking care not to touch surrounding skin. The top of the wart will turn black, file this off next time. Repeat morning and evening for a couple of weeks. Simple and guaranteed.
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelidonium
drops from the fresh cut plant to be applied, best thing agains warts. withchery
>>
>>597377174
Face has mucus membranes faggot
>>
I had one on my thumb for months, ripped the pieces out until only a bloody crater remained, then put wart removal cream on a band-aid and wrapped it around the crater. It started to come back a couple weeks later, I repeated the procedure, and it didn't come back after that.
>>
>>597369086
I had the same thing on my foot. Went to the doctor about 5 times for liquid nitrogen and that didn't even do it. The roots grow too deep. Go to the doctor and request this stuff. Its prescription and hard to get your hands on because you have to get it from a compounding pharmacy, but it works amazing. kills everything. sleep with it on your hand for about 2-3 weeks and it will completely go way. Gonna look gross for a while but its better than being contagious.

http://www.wartpeel.com/
>>
>>597372187
I pulled one out of the pad of my thumb with my other hand.
>>
>>597377174
But yes, I would pour it on my cheeks or my forehead with no worries.
>>
>>597369289
Ding ding ding.
>this
>>
>>597372187
I also used nail scissors and pliers, was in the middle of my right palm, pulled it out after getting it frozen twice and it came back every time. After I pulled it out, it never returned. Fuck doctors for this shit.
>>
>>597372256
I fucking got mine working at a camp having to hold those dirty disgusting little fuckers hands. I should have sued the camp.
>>
>>597369086
drip ether on it, problem solved. not joking op
>>
>>597369289
The only correction I would make to this post is that it "seems to work aight"
>>
>>597372187
did the same thing with an xacto knife and a mulit tool never came back.
>>
>>597369086
I dont have tip but once i got one on my toe. Needed to apply nitrogen 1 minute on it.
>>
>>597369086

I've never had any probs removing mine. I've just been biting and clawing at it until I was able to pull it out with its "roots" , leaves a bit of a pit where it once was but it heals over and they've never returned. Never understood all the hassle with nitrogen, doctors and shit people do.
>>
>>597369086
do the following
1. buy apple cider vinegar
2. dip small bit of cotton in vinegar
3. put cotton soaked bit on top of wart and seal with band aid
4. rinse and repeat until it is gone
also dubs pls
>>
Let out a warcry and Carve the fucker right out, itll be that scared no warts will ever come back
>>
>>597371176
Man I got rid of mine so long ago I forgot about that fucker. Used a sterilized razor blade+wart treatment to get down to the root, then tweezers to pick that shit out. hurt like a mothafucker but so satisfying to watch.
>>
File: 1422471565720.jpg (4KB, 204x204px)
1422471565720.jpg
4KB, 204x204px
>>597369999
Checked
>>
>>597376235
>And yeah, after that I realised using a random needle and tap water wasn't very clean either.
lol congrats. good for you it didnt get infected. i had a nasty infected wound on my thumb once, luckily managed to heal it without cutting the thumb off. fingers are pretty useful.
>>
>>597372187
Based RAMBO
>>
>>597380481
pulling it out hurts like motherfucker, also when I pulled, it bled like motherfucker. It went away after several freezing sessions.
>>
>>597369086

I got one once, I used a fish hook to remove it, never came back. Actual true story.
>>
>>597369086
Cimetidine treats ulcers - but my doc prescribed it for hand warts - they disappeared in 2 weeks and have never come back.
It's been 12 years.
>>
had one that i kept cutting out with a knife but it kept returning. you gotta cut it out like deep, you'll know once there's nothing left. Then take a cigarette and put it out on the area. works like a charm hurts like a bitch
>>
had one on my thumb, got mad at it one day and took a pair of scissors and cut it off then pulled out the base with pliers, didn't really hurt but bleed alot
>>
>>597369731
Lol this guy ... dirty and retarded
>>
>>597369086
lol apply Callusol and that nasty shit will disappear
>>
got one on my thumb, it's been there for two years

fucking tried everything

used to have them on my feet, but then I had them frozen off
>>
THUJA. Its a cream made for wart removal. Apply it few times a day for 2 or 3 days and it will die off. You can rip it off if you like or keep putting the cream on it til it fully dies away and falls off.
>>
>>597369086
Had one on my middle finger next to the nail for a good 2 years. Always bit it off when it got bigger. Eventually it just stopped coming back.
>>
Buy warts don't have roots.
>>
File: 1412045751060.jpg (35KB, 535x577px)
1412045751060.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>597369086
got about 8 on my willy. The chicks dont like it
>>
>>597382285

Agreed, stop cutting it and just use a gel/paste intended to get rid of the thing
>>
>>597369086
I had a couple on my hands when I was younger. I had one big one on the palm of my hand and I was picking at it during my first holy confession ceremony and it just peeled right off. It was really weird. Didnt make me believe in God though lol.

Then I had the others burned off with liquid nitrogen at the doctors because science bitches.

A few months back I had two plantar warts on my right foot and I was treating them with salicylic acid pad things but it didnt work.

I eventually stopped putting the pads on and one extra hot day after a run I left my sweaty ass socks on and then at night when I peeled them off the two warts were completely black and just fell out of my foot leaving a small crater. Healed back just fine.
>>
>>597383044
sucks to be you. I have at least 1 per finger and a massive fucker just on the outside of my nostril. Looks like a white bogey is showing
>>
>>597369086
I cut mine of with a razor (really dig in there) then heat the blade up with a lighter and Jam that fucked in there. Never came back tried multiple things before that.
>>
>>597375417

dude better disinfect that thing or you gonna die
>>
File: IMG20150210001937.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px)
IMG20150210001937.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
This thread made me remember I still have 2 warts on my hands that I have to deal with

pic is result
I don't think I got the roots, but at least I greatly reduced them in size. (I can't grab anything with my tools anymore so I can't pull it out)
>>
File: 45011620.jpg (731KB, 4726x2545px)
45011620.jpg
731KB, 4726x2545px
>>597369086

there is only one solution
>>
I once had a few, clustered on my foot: I cut them out with a sharp pocket knife, drank the blood and generously applied alcohol disinfectant deep inside the wound.

It hurts but now they stay the fuck away.
>>
File: uggl.webm (2MB, 224x400px)
uggl.webm
2MB, 224x400px
>>
Use silver nitrate on that bad boy
>>
Chelidonium majus
>>
carve it out a little bit under the normal skin level, pour in salt, use lighter to seal it off. I prefer a cigar lighter since its so much hotter than regular bic ones
>>
File: 1422692206036.jpg (8KB, 272x252px)
1422692206036.jpg
8KB, 272x252px
>>597369999
>>597370000

Quads right next to each other actually simultaneously posted and no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>597369086
Had a planter's wart on my foot.

Went to the doctor and zip zap zoom they burned it off and it was gone in less than an hour.
>>
I used to have like 20 something if them on both hands I used clear varnish on them just cover them with it and they die off never got them back either
>>
>>597369086
apple cider vinger for 2-3 days, isolated on the wart, thank me later. no need for docta, i am the witch docta
>>
>>597384004
Am i the only one that loves looking at blood on paper?
>>
>>597370837
this the only shit that worked when i had a verruca
>>
dip in gasoline mixed with oil and polystyrene
light on fire
????
its gone
>>
>>597384284
mmm lemme slap it
>>
>>597369999
>>597370000
>>597370001
Hmm.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (67KB, 570x485px)
bullshit.jpg
67KB, 570x485px
>>597373453
source or GTFO with your lunchroom science
>>
OP I had one for 2 fucking year on my right index knuckle and the only way I got that cocksucker to go away was get a doctor to freeze that shit off. Trust me, it's literally the only way
>>
Use an acid.
I'm not fucking around here, get a weak acid (usually available in tubes) and burn that fucker off. Painless and no nasty scars (provided you dont go overkill)
>>
>>597369086
Cover it in insulation tape for a week, worked for me. Also known as electrical tape, or the tape you use to tape your socks up in rugby/soccer
>>
>>597370055

Work in a clinic, works on 80%-90% of cauliflower warts.
Do not use on plantar warts. Nitrogen I find works best.
Sometimes if the warts have a lot of dead skin epson salts will aggravate it to shit but clear away the debris for
the comp. W to work better.
But what this guy said ^
>>
>>597370055
should have eaten the fuckin root. Maybe even boil'n'mash it
>>
>>597369086
i had one for ages then it just disappeared.
>>
>>597369086
i had one on my big toe from going to the rec center every weekend. i just cut it off and dug to the roots or froze it every time it came back and it went away.
>>
>>597369315
Only thing that worked for me too, don't waste your time with the bazooka varookas or whatever supermarket shit you find.
>>
i had one, just left it alone for about 4 years and it went away just before highschool started
>>
File: isee yo.jpg (190KB, 1268x1695px)
isee yo.jpg
190KB, 1268x1695px
>>597369999
>>597370000
>>597370001
peculiar
>>
>>597369086

Put coconut oil on it, then put a bandage on top of that, then you go about your day for a few hours. Coconut oil has anti-fungal/fungus killing properties. You may have to douse and wrap your wart a few times but it'll eventually fuck off.

Pro tip: This also works on genital warts.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Cut this fucker out
>>
>>597375417
you shouldn't have drained it. didn't your doctor tell you that you should expect something like that? it's a normal healing process and happens quite often, usually when bigger things are removed. if something like that showes up, you can be 100% sure that your problem is gone for good.
>>
>>597369086
Get salicyllic acid. Usually will be in a tiny, brown bottle, and will be called like plantars wart/ wart remover. Stinks like hell, but gets the job done. Can usually be found atlike Target, Walgrens, etc.
>>
>>597387499
Isn't all the white shit around it still part of the wart?
>>
File: 1414008020491.jpg (41KB, 737x777px)
1414008020491.jpg
41KB, 737x777px
I had the same OP forget it It will be forever with you.

I got ride of mine chopping my finger off, just like the wart, the finger grew back again, this time not warts, it is just a bit smaller , but getting better each year.
>>
>>597387499
I wanna poke it with a straightened paperclip

poke poke
>>
File: image.jpg (388KB, 2592x1936px)
image.jpg
388KB, 2592x1936px
Man I got one growing under my finger nail I don't even know how to treat it
>>
File: 1417405968033.jpg (65KB, 600x750px)
1417405968033.jpg
65KB, 600x750px
sterilize nail clippers with alcohol, cut the heart out not to deep under the skin all parts that grow back within 1-2 months, will bleed a lot so do over a sink and have bandage to cover after.
>>
>>597381174

Maybe I have a high pain tolerance or something idk, I just couldn't stop picking at it and it felt god damn nice once it came out, there's a lot of blood but the bleeding stopped quite quickly, as I bite I also suck up the blood.
>>
I used to fuck around with mine all the time.

I had like 4 warts at one point. Different toes and fingers.

I just gave up and accepted life as a wartboy.

Woke up one day a few months later and realized they were gone.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
The white lump is the wart. The white shit on my foot was dead skin from the acid.
>>
http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/removal-of-warts-using-apple-cider-vinegar.html
>>
>>597369086
That is totally disgusting dude! Gross! Just look at the funky texture.... Awful!!!
>>
â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“
>>
File: 1419400266285.jpg (68KB, 667x1000px)
1419400266285.jpg
68KB, 667x1000px
>>597374601
Virgin fag here.

I had a wart and never had sex nor any STD.

I think what caused my wart was the fact that I had AT&T unlimited internet on my iPhone 3G and used it to connect to my remote desktop.

The fucking iPhone ran hot constantly.

I had it plugged in all day at work while I'd fuck with my PC at work over the net via 3G.

I got 2 warts on my hand right after that.

One went away, the other I had to burn off.
>>
You might be prone to hypertrophic scarring mate
>>
>>597369086
I HAVE HAD HAND WARTS AND THIS IS THE ONLY SUREFIRE WAY TO GET RID OF THEM FAST

It hurts a bit but go out and buy that acid wart remover stuff
spread on wart
wrap with duct tape (no gauze or anything) tight enough to be comfortable and form an airtight seal.
Change tape nightly and apply acid

Your warts will be gone in 4-5 days, does hurt though (about as bad as applying hydrogen peroxide to a cut but constantly, you get used to it after approx 5 minutes).
>>
>>597369086
I had one on each hand. Had a surgeon remove them both, never came back. You can do it yourself if you're too poor to pay a professional, I guess.
>>
use caster oil, seriously iv had warts before - a week and a half of keeping it coverd in caster oil and it just vanished. not had a wart since
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Closer look at the actual wart. Kinda hard but spongy.
>>
>>597387609
Thanks. He said I can expect them, but not what they do or anything. Well now it's already too late, but thanks anyways
>>
Fuck, I had one on my middle finger when I was 10. I would always mess with it. Rub it like a clot, bite it and just move it all the time. After playing with it for so long it was really loose and one day it just popped off and it never grew again. I guess it didnt have much to hold on to but the boje on my finger and the root cane out with it. Also no scar left. Pretty lucky if I say so myself considering what I've been reading here.
>>
>>597369086
Weird cure if you cover with apply cidea vinegar and shaving of a potato and cover it can help it go away
>>
>>597373239
Kek
>>
had warts on all of my fucking fingers when i was younger

freeze the fuckers off. you gotta kill that seed too bruh
>>
File: foot.jpg (938KB, 1520x2688px)
foot.jpg
938KB, 1520x2688px
so you guys think i should go to the doctor with this ?
>>
>>597369086

I had a few on my hands they lasted a long time... I treated them a few times, also cutting them off... Odd thing I got them after handling frogs and shit..... I had multiple warts on the front and back on my hands probably like 5 - 8 of em, some smaller, some large..... I was insecure about it I remember.

Dr scholls wart remover might help.

I haven't had any for more than a decade and there is no evidence I ever had any.
>>
>>597369086
I did, saw it when I was six, went away at 22
>>
>>597390413
Pretty sure that's athletes foot bro
>>
>>597390413
nope, just wash your feet and start wearing socks
>>
>>597370597
We got you, dawg
>>
>>597390413
no you poof!

rub it all over my face and tongue Unggg! foot fuck wart sex
>>
>>597390658
well thats the problem i have had these for 5-6 years now and i got them from wearing the same socks for a week.
>>
>>597369086
i just go at it with a knife
cut it away, and eat it
>>
>>597369086
I had hand warts for years when I was about 8-11 years old. Used home treatment and doc treatment. Doc treatment worked best. Then, when I was 12 or so they all just disappeared and haven't had warts since. I was a lucky one.
>>
>>597390614
you sure? doesn't look too athletic.
>>
>>597371661
Start cutting that bitch down anon, before it reaches its final form.
>>
Fuck all these niggers OP, none of this shit works this is how to get rid of a wart with minimal pain and NO chance it will EVER come back, guarenteed
>1)Go to your kitchen and find a nice metal spoon. Tea Spoons work too but normal ones are better.
>2) Get yourself a lighter, the bigger the flame the better.
>3) Get some duct tape and wrap it around the handle. About 4-6 layers.
>4) Start heating up the spoon with the lighter. Make it really really hot. Holding it just above the flame for about two minutes should work.
>5) Go to a faucet and turn on the cold water at full force.
>6) Hold the spoon diretly under the faucet
>7)When the water touches the spoon, wait for 2 seconds and then press the spoon into your wart as hard as you can
Wrap that bitch up then wait a day or too and you'll be fine
>>
File: 1399055381777.jpg (45KB, 703x703px)
1399055381777.jpg
45KB, 703x703px
Had one, i cut around it and pulled it from the root, didnt help... disappeared by itself a year after
>>
>>597369086
had them as a kid

compound W

or something like that, gone in a few days
>>
>>597384004
Stephen Dilworth
>>
For best results, drink bottle of Compound W, you will become immune to warts.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.