[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is the most-dangerous/violent/crime-ridden

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 45

File: ftp.jpg (94KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
ftp.jpg
94KB, 960x717px
What do you think is the most-dangerous/violent/crime-ridden city in America? Anyone interested in discussing this tonight and maybe sharing some stories?

I've started this thread several times and have gotten to read some great stories and learned about the culture of many cities I haven't been to and likely won't get to visit, so that's why I start these threads.

If I had to come up with a list of the most-dangerous cities in America, it'd be something like this:

1.) Detroit, Pontiac, Saginaw, & Flint, Mi
2.) Gary, Indianapolis, & East Chicago, In
3.) Camden, Paterson, Newark, Trenton, & East Orange, NJ
4.) Chicago, Rockford, & East St. Louis, Il
5.) Memphis & Nashville, Tn
6.) Baltimore, Md
7.) Atlanta, Ga
8.) New Orleans, La
9.) St. Louis, & Kansas City, Mo
10.) Birmingham, Mobile, & Prichard, Al
11.) Milwaukee, Wi
12.) Philadelphia, & Chester, Pa
13.) Oakland, Stockton, Fresno, & Richmond, Ca
14.) Jackson, Ms
15.) Little Rock, Pine Bluff, & West Memphis, Ar
16.) Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton, Akron, Columbus, & Youngstown, Oh
17.) Houston, & Dallas, Tx
18.) Wilmington, De
19.) Oklahoma City, & Tulsa Ok
20.) Bridgeport, Hartford, & New Haven, Ct
21.) Buffalo, Brooklyn, & Newburgh, NY
22.) Albuquerque, NM
23.) Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, Opa-Locak, Fl
24.) Richmond, Va
25.) Phoenix & Tucson, Az

So, what do some of you on here say is the most-ghetto city in America ? Is it where you live now or are originally from? I live in Arizona, on the outskirts of Phoenix, and there's certainly crime here, but I've tried to keep my ass out of trouble for many years now, so I don't have many good stories to share.

However, I'd like to hear about the place(s) y'all think are the worst of the worst.

> Pic related: A Bay Area cop/B.A.R.T. car that was vandalized after the George Zimmerman verdict.
>>
East l.a is ghetto ass fuck if you get to the real beaner hispanic neighborhoods
>>
File: tumblr_lj8oapqJN11qiguseo1_1280.jpg (131KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lj8oapqJN11qiguseo1_1280.jpg
131KB, 750x574px
I started this thread a few days ago and there were some good posts, including an African guy in Ghana who was trash-talking the black people in America.

Here is the the saved archive of the thread, in case some of you would like to check it out: http://4archive.org/b/thread/596574671

Also, there was a guy from the Atlanta area who was saying that Atlanta needs to be lower on the list (as in, it's worse than being listed at # 16, where it was on the list I posted a few days ago) and was describing what it's like where is currently going to college, which is Georgia State University, and he was making it sound like a truly awful place. Someone also posted in a recent thread and said that Baltimore is also one of the most-dangerous places in America.

Is there anyone from/who lives in Atlanta or Baltimore on here tonight? If so, would you care to share some of your experiences/opinions on what it's like there?

> Pic related: Omar Little
>>
>>597293257
Do you have any stories you'd like to share? Is it scary just driving through there at night time? What color are you? And where exactly do you live?
>>
Canada
>>
Guy posting about Atlanta:

OP you should really reconsider your ranking of Atlanta Georgia on your list. If you wanna talk about one of the shadiest most unsacred places to live right here is your place. I live in downtown Atlanta and the place is overrun with homeless people. I mean there is enough of them to start a fucking army. They are all lazy fucking bums that make no efforts to better themselves either. Probably atleast 3 times on a normal day I am heckled by homeless people for food or money and they are crazy rude about it. They will watch you walk into a resturant or bank and then smoother you when you come out. "Hey man give me some pizza" "hey man I just saw you go into the bank I know you have some money" it's never hey man can you please spare some change or food. It's just belligerent give me what you have. And when you refuse they get pissed as fuck and keep asking you or start screaming in public about how much of an asshole you are. I once saw a man get shot on my campus. Yes a college canpus. On my college campus a homeless man got shot right outside of the fucking police station in mid swing of trying to stab a police officer. There are constant emails going around telling students to be inside at a certain time of the night and to always be in pairs during the day because girls litterally get abducted and are never seen again all the fucking time around here.
My apartment is rampant with nigger and I mean just completely infested with the nasty fuckkers. They don't live here and they come inside and crash parties and ripe the lights and exit signs out of the ceilings in the hallways. We once found about 5 niggers living on our rooftop. I know one guy who lives here who had somebody knock on his door hold him at gun point and rob his ass in the middle of the fucking day. I know another guy who had somebody (probably a nigger) trip the sprinkler system in the hallway outside his apartment and flooded his entire room. All of his shit was ruined.
>>
>>597293621
Guy posting about Atlanta again:

The only thing the guy who got his apartment flooded did was work three jobs and sleep. That guy didn't even have time to make enimies. So what happens? Some dumb nigger thought it was funny to tottaly ruin his life one night. The same thing could happen to me. I am in constant fear of some nigger tripping my fire system from the hallway now. Oh amd I forgot to mention that the niggers like to come up in my apartment complex and trip the fire alarm and 4 in the morning alllllllllll the time bro. Like holy shit atleast once every 2 weeks I have to get out of bed during the middle of the night because a massive alarm is blaring because a nigger pulled the fire alarm because it was funny.
My apartment complex started getting fined by the state because the fire department has had to come here so many times on false fire accusations.
I once saw 4 niggers beat the shit out of a whote girl in my apartment complex downstairs and had to get in the middle of it to stop them. I almost got my ass kicked myself but I started screaming that I'm calling the fucking cops and they all scattered like roaches.
Got fucking dammit I had this city so much holy fucking shit.
I just want some god damn peace and quite at might instead of drunken niggers flopping doen the stairwell outsode my room at night. And I canmt even yell at them because they'll just come back another night and trip my sprinkler system. My apartment complex now has full time security day and night in it and it doesnt do a fucking thing.
I saw a nigger rolling a blunt in the elevator i was in not even two weeks ago and he was in a skee mask. What the fuck am I supposed to do about that shit? Huh? How do I stop it?
I leave thats how.
It's to far gone. Atlanta is to far gone Op fuck atlanta
>>
>>597293137
yeah Oklahoma City is pretty bad, and Tulsa is worse, every other day a cop gets shot, and every day a cop shoots a methulate fuck.

The cartel has completely taken over silently. They even burned down the cheyenne tribe and everyone's distracted with isis and shit.

I firmly believe that everyone here is literally retarded.
>>
File: First48.jpg (28KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
First48.jpg
28KB, 600x350px
>>597293621
>>597293674
> Another response by the guy from Atlanta:

I wish I could stick around and answer all those questions OP but I have class in a little.
I got to georgia state university.
My family is from Deteroit. #1 on your list...
And I don't carry a weapon because I'm on a school campus.
As for the women every single one of the things listed happens to them from what I hear. It just depends.
There is video footage from a building of one girl from our school getting thrown into a white van in the middle of the might while she was out jogging. That was 2 months ago. They still havn't found her.

> And another guy's post about Atlanta:

I was once sitting in a resturant in downtown atlanta and a nigger ran up to my table grabbed my phone and ran out of the resturant never to be seen agian. I wasn't racist till I moved to atlanta. I mean I get I shouldn't have had my phone out at the table but what am I supposed to do? Live in constant fear in public places of somebody taking my stuff? Yes. Unfortunately yea is the answer to that. And you know why? Because of the niggers. Atlanta is broken man.

> Also, I was watching The First 48 on A&E the night after he posted this and one of the cases was in Atlanta.

Seriously, is Atlanta really that bad?
>>
The Central Valley. Especially STOCKTONE.
>>
The whole country is a nigger controlled cesspit of violence.
>>
>>597293523
Yea i do , everyone thinks gangbanging is what its all about because they have personal mommy and daddy problems , most of them are beaners who come to america for better jobs , im half hispanic myself but im nowhere close to a beaner , you won't get shot in broad day but if you get caught slipping you'll get shot up , kids start tagging from middle school , some even start of young and are already little fuck ups from elementary , 90% of the people here have no future or study's.
>>
Everybody does meth as well and they live in really really bad looking places , typical fucked up front yard bunch of stray dogs and cats , dress like Hispanic cholos and are proud of the brown pride , the real ghetto neighborhoods are the hispanic ones with the virgin mary painted on liquor stores
>>
>>597293674
Seems like wherever the black apes of America move to they ruin the city. Happened to Detroit and Chicago.
>>
KCMO ain't shit. St louis is a different story. Why put kck with st louis?
>>
>>597293569
Is tree much crime in Canada? Are you from there? If so, where? And do you think the worst parts of Canada are comparable to the worst parts of America? Is there a city in Canada that is like a Detroit, Chicago, Memphis, New Orleans in the U.S.?

>>597293697
You're saying that it's that crime-ridden and violent there in OKC and Tulsa right now? And that there is a legitimate cartel presence there right now? As in, the Mexican drug cartel? I was of the impression that the main source of crime and violence in Oklahoma was the black gangs and thugs. Is that not the case now? And if there really is a Mexican cartel presence, how do they get along with the black thugs in the area?

>>597293835
Are you referring to Stockton? I was not even familiar with the city until starting some of these threads on here, but after reading several of these threads over the past few months, it seems as though Stockton is seriously bad, like, on a comparable level to Oakland. People have mentioned the same thing about Richmond. Where exactly are you from/do you live? And do you have any stories you want to share?

>>597294426
Simply, because they are in the same state. I am not thoroughly familiar with the geographical locations of all of these cities, so I just lumped together cities that are in the same state. And while I realize that St. Louis is worse than Kansas City, I don't think it's fair to say that KC ain't shit. From what I've read/talked to people about, Kansas City has some hardcore areas and a legitimate mob presence (much like Youngstown, Ohio). Where exactly do you live/are you from?
>>
File: hpVwnIy.jpg (9KB, 570x135px) Image search: [Google]
hpVwnIy.jpg
9KB, 570x135px
>>597293137
And here's s story that was recently shared in a previous thread by a guy in Alabama:

More like pic related :)
>At home while roommates are at work.
>Don't own car so it looks like no one is home.
>Hear glass break from side door directly across from my room.
>thatsnotthecats.mp4
>Grab shotty off the wall and swing my door open, leveling shotgun as an arm has gone through window on door.
>Fire off a round into door and watch hand explode and arm disappear out the door.
>Look out front window to see guy running through next door neighbor's yard and into woods.
>First time ever shooting someone and adrenaline is wearing off, look back in kitchen were fingers are and throw up.

Got my roommate to come home from work early and called the cops. Guy must have toughed it out or bled out at someone's house, cause he never showed up at a hospital.

We changed the doors the next day to steel doors with double locks (have to use key inside to lock and unlock the doors so you cant break a window and unlock the door. Bars on all windows now. And this is just inside the house, fuck the shit I deal with out and about just going to the damn gas station to buy cigarettes.

> and a follow-up post by same guy:

I'm the guy that lives in Hueytown, same dude.
The police were actually pretty chill about it, like I said, white dude shooting a black dude breaking in. For once cop racism works for me lol. But no, they couldn't do fingerprints on them, and aren't gonna waste the money on DNA testing for "petty" crime. Dude's now missing a hand, he ain't gonna be robbing shit now if he is still alive somewhere.

Remington 887 12 gauge 4+1 loaded. I don't know the price, friend got it at one the gun shows at the BJCC as a Christmas present, but they retail at 550-600. It's a damn good shotgun to me. Same friend has a .40 1911(Predator, I think) that I'm in love with but can't find one for less that $400.
>>
File: WadenaGang650.jpg (194KB, 650x537px) Image search: [Google]
WadenaGang650.jpg
194KB, 650x537px
>>597293137
And here's the story that was posted in a previous thread about an experience in Cleveland, Ohio.

cleveland?
fuck it

>>go to see a concert in cleveland
>>never been to cleveland should be fun
>>get together with clan of friend and load up in a big ass navigator
>>all skater bros etc.
>>get into town a day early to see the city fuck off skate etc.
>>later that nig...

oh wait allow me to tell you a secret about ol clevecityburgville easily the dirtiest city this side of the 1st world part of the equator. holy fuck people throw shit in a garbage can please

anyhow
>>later that night we split off
>>couples
>>me and the current gf head off skating
>>she is kinda wore out so she is walking with her board as I skate back and forth
>>really just cruising seeing the city
>>i would skate ahead a bit and wait for her to catch up
>>i have a thing about night skating
>>lub mah night skates
>>anyhoo skate ahead and turn around
>>strange city etc trying to keep an eye on her
>>fucking bum out of an alley
>>lunges out grabs her and pulls her into an alley
>>didn't see me i guess?
>>crazy endorphins
>>mad adrenaline
>>i all of a sudden was positive I was bulletproof
>>run into the alley without thinking or commanding my body to
>>he has his back to me as I get close she kicks him away
>>he takes two steps back and
>>catches the heaviest set of independent trucks they ever made
>>directly to the side of the head
>>I even spun my foot as I swung
>>like full tilt
>>the noise
>>the blood
>>he flies into the brick wall and collapses
>>no movement
>>i'm pretty sure I just collapsed this guys skull
>>grab gf
>>bounce
>>meet back at the hotel with the group never told anyone
>>we still haven't talked about it to this day tbh
>>no idea what happened to him but i'll assume he wasn't wearing his life alert so probably kill

Pic related: A picture that showed up after searching Google Images for "Cleveland Ohio Ghetto"
>>
>>597294860
Used to live downtown, I mean it can be bad. Idk, I used to walk around during the night through the ghetto area around there and as long as you're not some loud ass redneck you should be fine. Im further down now between Olathe and Ottowa kansas. Much quieter of a town
>>
>>597294860
Stocktone is just the local nickname the Hispanics call it. Last summer they had that crazy bank robbery. The whole Central Valley's crazy.
I live in a small 14,000 town in CenCal and we have the highest murder rate in California.
>>
>>597294860
i was just being a dick. From what i hear it is actually pretty chill there (not referring to temperature)
>>
>>597293257
The oldest gang in L.A. has been there since the 1800s. And they're are still active.
>>
File: Cover.png (1MB, 685x787px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
1MB, 685x787px
>>597294929
Do you have pics
>>
>>597294860
The cartel has taken over silently, as in, they have OSBI and media connections, as in they're not a street gang like the crips etc. it's a mafia style takeover, they have immunity, anonymity(bing mexican citizens with no papers even in mexico) and basically all drugs can be traced back to them. The cheyenne tribe started a campaign to stop "to destroy that which aims to destroy our people" and http://newsok.com/cheyenne-and-arapaho-governor-calls-fires-an-attack-on-tribe/article/5390145 happened. This is going on the Kiowa Comanche and Apache reservation too, because it's Indian land (think reservation) the BIA has to deal with it, and they're not given the resources to deal with a full on invasion with aircraft taking pop shots at police and small armies of marauding mexicans flooding in tricking all the niiave indian kids into getting addicted to meth.
>>
No one will believe me but this happened.

>be me
>getting heroin in East Orange
>waiting in car on street parked
>friend meets our runner dude
>they gotta walk to his source
>waiting in car by myself
>all of a sudden car is coming down Street real fast
>think to myself dude is begging to be pulled over
>as he gets close realize dude is doing like 85 down a 25
>5 marked and unmarked cops following him
>he crashes
>niggs get outta car, two run
>one tries to shoot cop
>mfw I'm parked 400feet away waiting for heroin and crack
>every time I goes shit is crazy there but never that crazy
>>
>>597293137
oakland and richmond california are nigger infested areas, no doubt.. but Detroit takes the cake...atlanta doesnt even know how to crime compared to the west coast.. .fuck you niggers
>>
>>597295392
My dad actually lives near some really small town that, I think, is near Stockton. Have you heard of Arnold or Angels Camp? I don't think he lives in one of those cities, but those are nearby actual cities to where he lives. And I had no idea what major city was close by, but my dad mentioned Stockton, which I recognized from starting these threads, and he told me that Stockton is a really rough place and that he does not even like stopping there for gas, if he can avoid it. We are originally from Arizona and he said it's similar to south Phoenix in regards to crime and bad shit.

By the way, is Richmond near Stockton? And are you familiar with both cities? If so, is one city more hardcore/dangerous than the other?

>>597295696
That was not actually my story, I just copy/pasted it from a previous thread, as I have that thread archived and I like to post stories from previous threads to show examples of good stories and to try to motivate others to share their personal stories. I think I may have asked about picture, but I really don't know for sure. Whatever the case, there were no pictures that he alluded to.
>>
I live in St. Louis and the only thing they report on the news anymore is people being murdered. There are like 4 or 5 news stories per day where someone was killed.
>>
>>597296430
Richmond is in the SF Bay Area. East Bay to be exact. The violence is done by the blacks there.
Stockton is south if Sacramento (both are part of the Valley). The violence there is mixed. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and whites.
>>
>>597296430
richmond is 30 mins from stockton.. so the same niggers and spics are rarely around each other.. but they are both rough... richmond takes the cake though... niggers and spics ruin everything, which is why there are the problems that there are.
>>
>>597296949
whites rarely commit crime in stockton..
>>
>>597297195
How are spics ruining anything?
>>
>>597295823
Damn, bro! I had no idea that things were getting that real in Oklahoma. Are the cartels there resorting to the extreme violence like they are in Mexico? Have they been doing any horrible, gruesome crimes to people who cross them there in Oklahoma? And how is the relationship between the cartel and the local gangs/gangsters? Do they battle each other? Are there gang fights/gun fights between these two different criminal organizations? And do you live in one of the rougher parts of the city? Do you personally see some crazy shit? Or do you know any people involved in this stuff? If so, got any stories?

>>597295980
I believe it. New Jersey seems to have a bunch of fucked-up, ghetto cities and it seems like heroin is part of everyday life for many people there. Is New Jersey the heroin capital (sp?) of the East Coast? Or, maybe, of the entire country? Also, have you been to Camden? If so, is it more-ghetto/dangerous than East Orange?

>>597296073
Have you actually been to Detroit? If so, are you really saying that it is noticeably worse/more-ghetto/more-dangerous than the worst cities in California? And where do you live now?
>>
>>597297452
by living in those areas and committing the most crime.. thats why.. if they were respectable human beings., then they wouldn't be ruining everything..
>>
>>597297566
actually, i have been to detroit, and most of it.. and i do live in california.. i was born in oakland.. lived in richmond.. even lived in some cities in LA.. so , i do know what i am talking about.. and niggers ruin the world.. but the do it the worst in Detroit.. then richmond and oakland come next.. thats life
>>
>>597297566
Yes, about a mile from my home a 17 year old girl was cut up and put in a bag in a field. Look up Karina Saunders, They chopped up her alive and made her friend watch, and they even had video evidence the dude they caught did it, but OSBI brought up charges on the lead detective and he was threatened he would lose his retirement (and god knows what else the cartel assholes threatened him with in secret). The news won't say anything, the local police are powerless because the state government has been bought out. They're finding dead people and body parts all over and nothing is done or said.
As for the local gangs, I assume they oprate on different levels, I know for a fact they cooperate, as the cartels are famous for indiscriminately selling to who ever is the highest bidder. I live in the good part of the city, there is no safe haven as they're in edmond, I had some illegal immigrant neighbors whom I had befriended, actually moved here running from the violence tell me the only safe place is Edmond (rich white suburb). They don't have gunfights, that's not their MO, it's mexican mafia, simply put, they nab you at night and saw you apart, pour acid in your eyes, etc. and nobody knows who's involved as it's kept secret.
>>
File: Detroit-Joe-Louis-fist.jpg (108KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit-Joe-Louis-fist.jpg
108KB, 640x418px
>>597296454
From what I gather, it's the north part of St. Louis, Mo, that is the worst. Is that accurate? And have you been to East. St. Louis, Il? If so, is East St. Louis really worse than even the worst parts of St. Louis, like most people seem to think?

>>597297742
I was not talking shit, I was legitimately asking if you had been to Detroit, as I'm curious how you formed your opinion. And I don't doubt what you say, as most people who have been to Detroit seem to feel that it is on a different level of crime and violence than most of the other rough cities in America. Were you actually uneasy being in a bad part of Detroit? While I have not been there myself, I have read stories about the city and talked to many people from there and it seems like almost everyone from Detroit is hardened and tough, just from how the culture there is. It's like the cold weather and the prevalence of crime and danger toughens the people there.
>>
> Be me at 17, Irish white male
> Grew up in Pine Bluff
> Symphony practice after school
> Hallway to rehearsal room usually unmonitored
> Most of us talk here and go inside
> This time, group of nig nogs walking through corridor
> Make gestures for us to come talk to them
> Ignore, go inside to rehearsal
> Leave rehearsal
> All our cars have at least two flat tires, director's vehicle and one of our trumpet players windows are busted.
> Group of nig arrested at school 2 days later. Caught them on camera in the act of said event.

I have plenty more of anyone wants a few stories. I currently live in Little Rock. I honestly can't tell a difference between the two cities.
>>
>>597298209
The only exception however is when they're caught with drugs, they will attack the police or whoever is attempting to stop them. They're scary bastards.
>>
>>597298265
ok, sorry for being an nigger.. much respect bro
>>
>>597293621
There are some sketchy placed in Canada. East Hastings Street in Vancouver is an infamous ghetto. Lots of homeless and drugs (we have a legal safe injection site here). You don't go there if you don't have to. Many people from around the country end up there, which is really sad. Surrey is just outside Vancouver. It has a lot of gangs, and many immigrants live there (they aren't neccessrily the problem). There was a whole page dedicated to the sketchy things that happen in Surrey, it also has been a murder capital for the province/country a few times. Edmonton is also pretty bad, at one point it was nick named Deadmonton. Toronto has a few sketchy places. Scarborough and Winnipeg can be pretty bad as well. Cold Lake is a small shithole in Northern Alberta with lots of drug and liquor issues as well as gangs. Suicides and OD's aren't uncommon there. Rutland outside of Kelowna is just sketchy and kinda redneck. Most of our major gangs are hells angels, native (first nations/indian) or mafia types, though some punks like to start their own and international gangs (as mentioned hells angels, Triads, Jamaican drug lords) do operate here. Overall it isn't that bad from my experience. Never been robbed or attacked in my small town, besides the odd bar fight I have never seen any violence where I live or whenever i have visited a major city like Toronto or Vancouver.
>>
>>597293137
Chester, Pa kek
>>
>>597293137
i just got back from a concert in Detroit, MI and had to park several blocks away from the concert and walk back to my car afterwards at 12:30am and everything was fine. Detroit isn't near as bad as everyone sais it is now. 5 or so years ago was a different story
>>
File: DSCF7352-.jpg (481KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7352-.jpg
481KB, 2304x1728px
>>597298209
Dude, those are some horrible stories you're talking about. Do you own/carry a gun? If not, why not? It sure seems like that would be a good thing to have on you at all time, at home and while out and about. I actually just bought a pistol about two weeks ago, because I finally got a few hundred dollars that I could afford to spend on something like a gun, so I got myself one for the first time in like 10 years. It's not particularly nice, it's a Taurus 9MM, but it's a decent-quality pistol and it came with 5 high-capacity 15-round magazines, and I got what I believe was a really good deal on it, $280. And while Phoenix certainly has some crime, I don't live in a really bad area, but I wanted to know that, if I found myself in a bad situation/round some bad people, I would have the means to protect myself and my family.

> Pic related: The Taurus PT92AF 9MM pistol that I recently bought.
(For the record, it was this color when I bought it; I'd really like to get it re-blued.)
>>
all ur sorry happen here daily lol tourist
>>
>>597298774
Yes, I work private security, and with the crime in Oklahoma, it's extremely unsettling the talk I hear about any gun control whatsoever. Even if it's in NewYork.
>>
>>597298343
I'll go ahead and post another real quick before work. Also, yes, same fagging here.

> Be me 2 years ago
> Worked as a bouncer for the clubs
> Head security guy and I are bros. Train together, chill, etc.
> Conflict inside with regular customers and this group of niggers trying to undress them right on the floor.
> Grab a few of the guys and confront them.
> Make the offer of peace or conflict
> One tries to swing, block and pop his nose. Not expecting us to fight back, they leave.
> 3 hours later
> Head security bro sees them standing around near closing
> We start to head out, try to jump us.
> Took a few punches but stood my own.
> One of them managed to pull out a .45. Put it into bros stomach and starts pulling the trigger madly. Gun doesn't go off. Bro disarms and fucks this guy up bad. Find out that the bullet was locked in the chamber and couldn't be fired.
> Almost saw my bro die, could have died with him if not for niggers not properly using a weapon.
>>
>>597299025
Stupid not to call the cops when you see a group of niggers outside clearly trying to get revenge, you can expect them to have weapons.
>>
>>597298343
Fuck yeah, I'd like to read some stories! That's why I start these threads. I like to learn and read stories about people's personal experiences in cities that I have not been to and likely won't get to visit. Also, how close are you to Memphis, Tn? And have you been there? If so, are the crime and violence in the Arkansas cities comparable to what it's like in Memphis?

>>597298375
No worries. Thanks for the courteous post, though, my man! And I appreciate you posting and sharing your opinion in the thread. Feel free to continue to post, if you'd like to!

>>597298577
I am not familiar with Chester at all, but it has been mentioned in many previous threads and some people have even claimed that it was fucked-up enough to be compared to Camden. One person even claimed that Chester was scarier/more-violent than Camden, which I found hard to believe, but they lived near there and had personal experience to base their opinion on, so they could be right.

>>597298657
I don't think it's realistic that every person who is in/goes to Detroit gets attacked/assaulted every night they leave their home, and I'm sure that even Detroit has some nice parts still (actually, people have stated that downtown Detroit has some really nice areas), but my guess is that the concert you went to was not in one of the rougher parts of Detroit. While every city has crime and rough areas, it seems as though Detroit has some of the most-ghetto, truly violent people and neighborhoods in the country. So, I have no doubt that many places in The D' are still legitimately scary to be it, particularly, at night.

And if you feel like proving a point, feel free to go to one of the many ghetto blocks in Detroit and hang out with the people there and take some pictures and report back with your results.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (259KB, 844x1593px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
259KB, 844x1593px
Alabama is only considered dangerous because black people kill each other alot. In Birmingham, east and west side is where the hood is. That also happens to be where the most murders are. South side is incredibly safe, and north side its moderate. South side is where UAB is btw. It really is polarizing because so many black people die, but as soon as one white person is kill, everyone says,"dont go to that area because its dangerous now." And ,"lock your doors, a white person just got killed." I guess its because white people are rarely killed, and that black deaths are just so numerous no one really thinks anything of it. But damnit if that just propagates racism and shows the class identities that still are with in even the richest parts of the south. Btw south birmingham is extremely expensive. if a famous person lives in alabama, its probably south of birmingham. Theres more to be said but I would honestly be surprised if anyone actually cared enough about alabama to read this far.
>>
>>597299452
At least I would have died on my feet instead of on my ass in a chair pretending to be somebody of higher intelligence over the internet.
>>
>>597298515
I don't doubt that Canada has some rough places, and the cities you mentioned have been mentioned in previous threads as having some bad areas. Have you been to America? If so, where? And do you think the crime and violence in the bad cities in Canada compare to the bad cities in America, like Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, Memphis, etc.?

Also, people have stated that the Muslims are trying to take over Canada and that they are trouble-making shit-starters and that the government in Canada isn't doing shit about it. Is this true?

Also, do you find many/any American gangs/gangsters up in Canada? Do you think the gangs/gangsters there in Canada could hang with how violent and aggressive the gangs in the U.S. are?

Also, what are your thoughts on America/Americans? Do you like it/us?
>>
hahahahaha suck shit your BART faggot cops
>>
>>597298774
That's a nice gun by the way, for the price. Just remember, it's not High capacity unless it's more than the standard capacity designed for the gun, ie 30 rd magazines for the AR-15 are not high cap, they are standard capacity.
>>
>>597299568
I live about 3 hours away from Memphis. It's more of a "Have any spare change?.......No?........I bet you don't have one of these either." *pulls out handgun* The theft rate there is also ridiculous.

Little Rock is just flat out retarded with niggers. Guy got shot right beside my girlfriends vehicle two weeks ago. Apparently, it was that he didn'tdidn't want to go through some sort of initiation and they just shot the guy dead right there in the parking lot.
>>
>>597299794 im realllyyyy stoned i read it all. good read now i no more abot bamahh
>>
>>597299794
Did you read this post about Alabama here >>597294929 ?

And have you been to Prichard or Bessemer? If so, are there any nice parts of those cities? From what people in previous threads have stated, those cities are fucking awful places with outrageous crime and violence all around. Someone also mentioned some two-word city with 'Gate' in it in a previous thread, but I don't recall the full name of the city. They claimed that this gate city was even worse than Prichard and Bessemer.

>>597300412
Thanks for the comments on it being a good buy, as some people seemed to criticize it. As far as the high-cap qualification, I was of the impression that high-capacity was anything that was not one of the mags with like 8-round capacity that became somewhat commonplace when Clinton (I think it was) changed the laws in regards to companies being allowed to manufacture them any longer. However, you certainly seem to know what you are talking about. :)

Btw, what do you carry/own?

>>597300457
Have you seen the HBO special 'Bangin' In Little Rock' of the follow-up to it they made 10 years later?

And did your girlfriend actually see this guy get shot by her car? Either way, that's a terrible story. Did they catch the shooter(s)?
>>
>>597293137

That's the Fruitvale BART station...i used it once or twice a week.

It's really not that bad if you stay to yourself yet alert.
You would be shocked/amazed at the number of solo qt3.14's go in and out of the place.

I will say that Lyft and Uber service out there is very spotty.

My first day using that BART, a homeless guy was jacking off and singing...

The lack of actual transit enforcement/police is alarming.
I guess when they do show up, they shoot to kill though.
>>
>>597293137

This thread has made me realize that a lot of Blacks are scummy criminals and really have nothing going for them in life. Being the bunch of high school dropout losers that they are, their proclivity for violence and insurrection is quite apparent when you see all the rioting and mayhem that they have committed in recent days. A bunch of hippies and liberal white guilt apologists have joined their efforts like the short-sighted idiots that they are.

Seeing all this, it makes me realize that many of these people have NOTHING going for them in life. As soon as someone talks about revolution, the Blacks will be all over it. It will be the single most important thing they have ever done in their life, the movement will be the one thing greater than themselves that they have dreamed to be a part of.

Certain quarters of the public are trying to manipulate them and use them for their own purposes. Cop Block is founded by a bunch of anarchists, and if you ever check out their page they thrive off of inciting shit against the police. When these protests truly turn violent, they'll get the anarchy they're looking for. The revolution will come, and it will be as bloody if not more so than every other rebellion in the history of mankind.
>>
>>597301186

There used to be more police, but the nigs cried about it after Oscar Grant, so they cut back on patrols.
>>
>>597293137

Saginaw is not that bad, c'mon, nor Flint. Detroit is actually getting better if you consider how bad it was in the past. Pontiac is still a hole and getting worse and worse.
>>
>>597301186
You mean to say that the first time you used the BART, there was a guy literally jacking off, with his dick out in view of the public, and no one did anything about it? Did you, or anyone else, say anything to him? Were there any females around? Did he have a big penis? How long did he jack off for? What was he singing? What color was he? And did you want to kick him in his face for being such a disrespectful piece of shit?

Seriously, how does something like that happen and no cops were called/involved? That's fucking ridiculous and I would want that homeless scumbag to get his ass whooped and/or arrested. Shit like that is disgusting and ridiculous and people like that are worthless. I understand being homeless and feeling like you're hopeless, too, but you don't do shit like that and think you're not out of line. Why don't the violent gangs there find guys like that and fuck them up?
>>
>>597300068
hey yuropoor here. you should definitly stop beleiving your medias when it comes to muslims.
They're just trying to diabolize them and i works so damn well.
I obviously won't deny that sandnigs are not heavily involved in crime rates but thats only a social problem of failed immigrant integration, religion has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>597293137
Alabamafag here.
>>Birmingham esp Homewood.
>>Auburn/Tuscaloosa, but a bit away from the schools.
>>Montgomery
>>Mobile
>>Sheffield/Tuscumbia area around Muscle Shoals
>>Pritchard, Anderson, and Just about every major city on I65.
>>
>>597301169
She did not see the shooting, but our neighbors came and banged the shit out of the door to tell us it happened. And no, I havn't seen that yet. What did it say?
>>
>>597301169
I just have the bare essentials, A cheap rossi 30-30 for a light brush gun which I hate and will probably give to my dad for his birthday or someshit. A mossberg 590 I got when I turned 18, with the 8+1 tube, I really like it, and trust the fuck out of it, got a cheap DPMS ar and a .38 taurus hammerless revolver for concealed carry while I'm at work. I call it my gut buster, love the .38 I've shot a wild boar at almost point blanc right behind the skull and it dropped it like a rock. I've also got a marlin 7000 with the thick bull barrel, and I'll never buy another .22 semi auto rifle until that thing falls apart (or they start selling .22 again) I can hit a quarter at 100 yards with that thing.
>>
File: detroit_5.jpg (72KB, 550x725px) Image search: [Google]
detroit_5.jpg
72KB, 550x725px
>>597301530
I only started to include Pontiac and Saginaw on the list after people kept mentioning them in the threads; but I find it hard to believe that Flint is not still ghetto and crime-ridden and violent. I think you might be the first person to suggest that Flint is not as bad as people say it is. As for Detroit, there was someone posting in a recent thread about how there are places in Detroit where there are literally no cops around/available. They claimed that someone could get shot or find a body and that it could realistically take hours for the police to get there, and that it might have to be a highway patrolman that shows up, because there are no city police that can show up. They made it sound like Detroit is like a lawless society in some places and that your life is literally at risk at all times. And while Flint may be a smaller city, it seems like the crime and violence there is just as outrageous and scary as it is in Detroit.

Btw, where exactly do you live? And have you actually spent time in Detroit and/or Flint? Also, what color and age are you? Just curious.
>>
>>597293373
I'm a baltimoron, and it's bad, not horrible, but still pretty bad. The most visible are drug/weapon sales, just everywhere, there's a place called Lexington market, where it's pretty much an airconditioned black market. Cars get stolen before you even turn away; muggings are increasingly frequent, especially with tourists. As for the murders, I have yet to hear one occur but I guarantee I will in the near future.
>>
>>597293137
Not enough Californian cities.
>>
>>597301600
Stop believing the medias? I just told you that someone on here in a previous thread was posting this shit about what it's like in Canada right now, so that's where I heard about it.

>>597301711
Are you suggesting that all of these cities are ghetto/crime-ridden and dangerous? Are there gangs in Alabama? Or just drug dealers, criminals and thugs? Or what? And is there lots of racism in Alabama? If so, who's more racist these days: whites or blacks?

Also, where exactly in Alabama do you live? And have you been to all of these cities?

And did you read this post about Alabama here >>597294929 ?
>>
>>597301169
Bessemer and birmingham are actually combined cities pretty much if you look at the map. They are in the valley. Bessemer shares the same dangerous areas. South side is safer in bessemer and more murders happen as you go north. I recall being pissed off at a vice documentary because they called Bessemer a dangerous ghost town which was a blatant lie. It was a documentary about the actual walter white if you want to look that up. As for pritchard/mobile (which are pretty much the same) I have no idea about. Birmingham and mobile are completely different and I've only lived in central alabama. My guess again is that the only reason our cities top any list is because of black on black crime. In fact, almost every eepisode of the first 48 is about Birmingham. And every single case is about black on black crime.

As for that other guys story, thievery is pretty common. That is why guns are a big deal to Southerners. It rarely happens to someone you know, but it can still happen. I know scrap yards actually have regulations so that people stop stealing air conditioners And metal stuff from constructioN sites. Pawn shops is where youre likely to find other stolen goods.

Btw a funny thing about the guns is that there is a breakfast place here called bouges and ive commonly seen people have pistols on their belts inside. Wild stuff man.
>>
>>5972935 haven't u seen trailer park boys
>>
>>597302438
Gangs are really not prominent here from what ive seen. I could be wrong so if anyone else knows other wise, say so.
>>
>>597293137
I'm only 8 miles from Detroit ):
>>
Fucking Atlanta, can't even stop as a White guy driving through to get, smokes without being held at gun point to buy some crack.
>>
I live in Southampton in england and I could go for a walk at 2am and play on my phone with headphones in and feel safe. Would probably even be fine in the town centre but not worth the risk. And it's like the UK's 7th or 8th biggest city I think haha
>>
>>597303146
Like this whole thread is insane to me
>>
File: 1422175860349.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1422175860349.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>lel mfw I'm 2nd on the list
Indianapolis born and raised here!
Fathers from gary AMA
>>
>>597301856
It was just a documentary-style special that HBO made about the gangs in Little Rock. I haven't watched it in years, but I recall being surprised to learn that there were gangs in Arkansas. This was released in like 1995, I think; and the sequel in 2005, or around then.

I know that the follow-up special HBO made (which was called something like '10 Years Later: Still Banging') was available to download on some torrent sites a few years ago, so you might want to search for active torrents for both of the specials and try to check them out.

>>597301881
You've got a nice collection there, my man! I was actually looking at Mossbergs for a couple weeks and was going to buy a 500A that was 8+1 and had a pistol grip and some sort of really nice stock, for $325, but it sold rather quickly, so I ended up buying a pistol. I'd still really like to also get a Mossberg 12 gauge, though.

>>597302221
Well, feel free to add some cities that you think should be on the list. What cities are you thinking of? And why? San Jose? San Diego? Vallejo? Hayward? Compton? And where exactly are you from/do you live now?
>>
>>597303169
Racism, poverty, drug use, classism, etc. And most importantly ignorance will do this to you city. Its easy that your town probably has mainly white people so they dont even have to think about race. this is /b, theyll blame it on the black people, but its much more than that. Its a cultural problem now. It really does suck that america Has these inherent problems.
>>
Reading this thread, I can only think that the US needs to get its priorities in order. Why waste money and resources over seas when you've got damn near failed states in your major cities. It makes no damn sense.
>>
>>597303181
Most people seem to think that Indianapolis is not even close to being on the same level of crime and danger as Gary, but that it does have some rough areas. Would you agree with that? And is East Chicago deserving of being compared to Gary? Or is Gary, hands down, the worst/most-ghetto/gangster city in Indiana?

Also, have you been to any of the other hardcore/violent/ghetto cities in the Midwest, like Detroit, Flint, East St. Louis, Cleveland, Youngstown, Milwaukee, Chicago? If so, how does Gary compare to them?

While I have not been there, many people seem to think that Gary is about as bad/violent/dangerous as any city in America? What do you think?

And speaking of Gary, I'll attach a screenshot of a story a guy told about driving from Indian to Chicago and making the mistake of driving through Gary and having cars pull out and try to ambush him while pointing a shotgun at him in an attempt to rob/carjack him.

> Pic related: The screenshot with the story I just described.
>>
>>597303765
I think people just get on with their own shit and try to keep out of others here in the uk
>>
File: 1402430911347.jpg (56KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1402430911347.jpg
56KB, 403x403px
>>597303806
You will definitely gets lots of people from America who will wholeheartedly agree with you about this.

And it surprised me how so many people from other countries don't seem to realize how many fucked-up, poor, violent, ghetto cities there are in America. For being such a modernized, powerful nation, there are far too many fucking awful places in the country. I know that many 3rd world countries (Brazil, Honduras, Mexico, Philippines, South Africa, etc.) have some awful ghettos and horrible crime rates, but I'd have to think that the gangs and crime and violence in America's rough cities are as hardcore and violent as anywhere else in the world.
>>
>>597302438
what i mean is most of the people here seem to see muslim immigration as a gigantic conspiration to invade us and destroy western values.
People don't seem to get that the problems with muslim immigration only come from social exclusion, unemployment and high dropout rates (pretty much like every violent communities i guess).
I do live in a pretty bad neighbourhood filled with black and arabians and i can't figure why people relate local criminality with religion. In fact religious people mostly tend to stay far away from criminality. the only thing you can relate to religion is jihadism which is so tiny that it doesnt represent anything.
>>
>>597303806
It makes perfect sense when you remember who runs the United States. We have different Industrial complexes, each with their own set agenda. The military complex goes and blows up brown people, while the oil complex builds inefficient cars to burn the loot that the military people get, and the pharmaceudical complex sells the pharmaceudicals obtained overseas (think poppys, asprin etc) all the while their friends sell us food laden in toxic preservitaves and addictive substances to get us sick. The prison industry (huge thing, very quiet over here) is scraping up the people who abuse the pharmaceudicals and other criminals and getting state money that is taken from the working class to pay for it all. so theres no incentive to decrease crime. Dude it's so simple, profit is the name of the game, can't you in2 capitalism?
>>
>>597304278
Yeah we just like to make problems and pretend other problems dont exist which creates more problems.
>>
>>597304991
Its like we dont see the monopoly, but its there and we can feel it.
>>
File: gate.jpg (38KB, 507x755px) Image search: [Google]
gate.jpg
38KB, 507x755px
>>597303899
Hahha dude all I got to say is it is so far from gary man...I actually just got back from east Chicago around 10 tonight from my grandmother's birthday so it's such a coincidence seeing this thread but I go to east Chicago and "Chicago" (cause my grandma's house is literally a block from the south shore train line) atleast once every 2 months sometimes once a month...while east Chicago is not all that crazy I've seen the usual meth heads and what not in ally ways but the worst story I can remember just happened a few years ago..these black kids (wannabe niggers) heard from one of their older buddies that some old woman(my grandma's friend) had a ton of money stowed away in her apartment which later they found out she didn't but to some it up they waited outside her apartment and jumped her and dragged her inside get apartment keep in mind she's 75 but proceeded to beat her to death and then raped her after they couldn't find the money they left her body in the alley to show the job had been done...probably sickest shit that's happened while I was there it was literally 2 blocks down the alley and she had just left my grandma's..but this will have to be a 2 part post cause I'll reach the limit with my gary and indianapolis stories
>>
Tucson brah checking in.
In some areas its pretty ghetto and on the south side of UofA campus I would hear sirens every day and ocasionally gunshots like once every week or 2 from my dorm/appt
>>
File: OMAR-COMIN-YO.jpg (234KB, 710x458px) Image search: [Google]
OMAR-COMIN-YO.jpg
234KB, 710x458px
>>597293373
>>
>CTRL+F Seattle
>0 Results
Nice.

I work with a guy who grew up in New Haven, has a scar from when he got shot dealing, and has some of the best stories.
>>
File: 1393401220459.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1393401220459.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>>597293137
>What do you think is the most-dangerous/violent/crime-ridden city in America? Anyone interested in discussing this tonight and maybe sharing some stories?
It's whatever city I'm currently in.
>>
File: Black.jpg (170KB, 1056x816px) Image search: [Google]
Black.jpg
170KB, 1056x816px
Niggers. That is all.
>>
>>597305240
OP here, born and raised in Arizona. And while I grew up in Chandler, I am a long-time and passionate Arizona Wildcats fan! How the fuck did they lose to ASU on Saturday?? Seriously, that could end up costing us a #1 seed in the tournament. That's two years in a row that they beat the Wildcats in Tempe.

As for Tucson, is it pretty hardcore/gangster down there? Is it as bad as/worse than Phoenix in the bad parts? Is there a legitimate Mexican cartel presence down there? Is it mostly Mexicans/Mexican-Americans who cause most of the trouble down there? Do you have any good stories to share about some wild stuff you've seen in Tucson?
>>
>>597305192
>don't see the monopoly

Just watch CNN or FOX they'll tell you who's up next for you to buy from.

You think there's technological advances and they're selling them to us?! HA! That shit is archaic. we have technology beyond your wildest dreams. Ever notice how the latest "smart" phone advances are always consistent with the market? yeah.
>>
File: something.png (910KB, 649x730px) Image search: [Google]
something.png
910KB, 649x730px
>>597305485
You and that keyboard are pretty dangerous cowboy.
>>
>>597295392
Salinas?
>>
>>597305240
dont be a pussey, south tucson is the shitty part of town. after living in Bakersfield, Tucson is nothing. i am white and live in the barrio & have never had any problem. as long as your not involved in heavy drugs or drive a 60k car like some of the brats at UofA, you'll be fine
>>597305599
dude, thats what makes the rivalry great. no matter how shit either team is, it's always a good matchup
>>
>>597297195
actually they all go around the circuit--marin city, fucking shit-tier vallejo, richmond, fucking shittier-tier antioch and pittsburg, then stocktoon. all interrelated gang crap. guy from richmond gets shot in vallejo. guy from stockton gets shot in antioch etc etc. then the vallejo cops shoot all of them. fuckin vallejo cops can't shoot them fast enough is the problem.
>>
>>597306012
forgot, and they all end up in a chase from vallejo to oakland. kek
>>
>>597305804
Close. King City.
>>
>>597302213
are there any safe/good areas? my idiot cousin just moved there.
>>
>>597305599
dubs checked.

I grew up in Mesa and moved to Gilbert for HS. I don't personally know how bad the inner city Phoenix can be so I can't compare them. But the whole Tucson city atmosphere is like an artistic ghetto, where you will see all these beautiful grafiti paintings and works of art next to all these shitty run down buildings and homeless people. There are a lot of hobos and I try to be nice to them but am poor as fuck too so can't give them anything. Most people here smoke weed. There is definitely a cop presence here. I don't know much about the cartels but I would assume so. I've never had any problems with mexicans or anyone really.
Wildest story: Got hit by a car while I was on a jog, luckily reacted and jumped so he only hit my leg midair while going about 20 mph, but he sped off without even checking to see if I was ok. I have some other party stories too but nothing violent
>>
>>597303291
San Jose's a big city but no where near being bad. Same with San Diego.
>>
>>597305987
I know what you mean about the rivalry games, but ASU had no business beating Arizona this past weekend. The Wildcats had been on a rampage, blowing folks out every game lately. I talk a lot of shit and represent the Wildcats loudly )even though, I currently live and work in Scottsdale), so I've got to eat some crow. And that was big win for Arizona State. Much respect to them for the victory.

Also, is Bakersfield really significantly much worse than Tucson in terms of crime and violence? Because, while Tucson might not be one of the worst cities in the country, there are certainly some serious thugs and gangs and criminals in the city. Especially, with it being so place to Mexico and the drug cartels surely having at least some presence there.

>>597306012
>>597306091
Are these cities you refer to as bad as/worse than even the bad parts of Los Angeles? And are the cops in these cities hardcore, too? I'm assuming they have to be badasses, to be able to try to run and keep up with the violent gangs/thugs in these places.

Where exactly do you live? And you are gang-affiliated? Or do you run with some thugs? How are you so familiar with these places and the people there?
>>
>>597306358
Ohhh yeah. Makes sense. Sorry man. I drove through there one time on the way down to LA. Figured I'd stop for once and check it out. Kind of sad. Old downtown full of Mexican moms with six kids in tow shopping, thug types, derelicts and gang kids. Buildings mostly boarded up, just a few flea market type dumps. Dead old movie theatre. Is it still like that?
>>
>>597293373
Apelanta is damn shitty. Don't live there but my pal does. I go to shows there and we generally go party there then. Feral dirty souf niggers everywhere. I keep a pistol in my car when I go. If I'm downtown its out and easy to grab.
>>
>>597306788
Yup. Also like half dozen cops got arrested. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>597306394
Usually, the more gentrified the less likely you are to be robbed/murdered, so canton, mount vernon, fell's point and maybe highlandtown are the more gentrified/safer places to live. And should anyone ever tell you different, the Inner Harbor and Downtown does seem to attract pickpockets and muggers
>>
>Lived in LA most my life
>No problems really
>move to Tucson after i graduate
>Playing basketball in south tucson
>These crackheads jack our shit While we were playing.
>They get away
>run into the guys again
>beat the shit out of them and even break one of the guy's leg.
>never been the violent type
>have trust issues now
>The hood changes you.
>>
I live in Rockford, IL. This town is th most ghetto piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of living/working in.
>Crime everywhere
>Meet new friend who takes me to his buddy's house
>Mfw his friend starts shooting up heroin Infront of me like it's not a fucking issue
>"Oh yeah haha anon. forgot to tell you friend does heroin!!"
>I go to leave and his buddy asks me to borrow 10 bucks
>Wut.jpg
>Pretty much everyone is on food stamps or homeless. At work people sit around and talk about ways to "fuck the system" because the "government is corrupt and should give them more stamps"
>Work at a toy store
>Still constantly being screamed/sworn at
>Been assaulted twice at work, once a lady threw one of those big remote control toy cars at my face because she was stealing and I asked her if she wanted me to ring up the other (hidden under a blanket) things in the cart. The second time a guy dumped soda on me because he thought I ripped him off aftEr my manager and I explained 2nd grade math to him over and over.
>Meet a guy who can make a bong out of anything. He made a bong out of a sock once. Sell cat nip mixed with pantry spices to this guy for 6+ months.
>best high he's ever had
>He can only jump out of a car going 90+ mph and live if he's wearing a gas mask because ya know...fumes and stuff.
>Mfw I realize half the people here are like this guy

Lived here a year and planning on moving asap
>>
>>597306692
lel. I don't run with thugs. I'm support staff for the guys who arrest their asses over and over. CA's justice system is broken, along with everything else.

Oakland and Vallejo cops are very hardcore, though they also have to speak PC bullshit with adequate skill given their proximity to Berkeley. I feel sorry for Berkeley cops. They have Zenlike patience.

Can't compare with LA cops--LA is the big city and you get big city corruption on both sides. "Rampart" mean anything to you? In Oaktown and the V, everybody knows each other. Cops and criminals came up together and cops are mostly smalltown kids just trying to cope with the same shit they've seen all their lives.
>>
>>597306443
samefag as this one

Growing up in Mesa though I lived next to a crack house that was visited by druggies and prostitutes every day, would play aggressive street ball in the park next to it and got in a couple fights there. Also would see people having sex or smoking weed publicly there.
>>
File: 51d4e284.jpg~original.jpg (61KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
51d4e284.jpg~original.jpg
61KB, 604x453px
>>597306932
How long have you lived in Tucson for? What color and age are you? And are you now a Wildcats fan? If not, get your ass back to California. Word up!

> Pic related: THE University of Arizona Wildcats mascot Wilbur representing like a boss!
>>
>>597306692
Bakersfield has the combination of white trash, mexican gangbangers, racist rednecks, neo nazis, along with no jobs because farming is shit at the moment. its the perfect storm.i feel safer in Los Angeles, or Fresno, Oakland & stockton is a toss up though. the thugs here in Tucson dont come close to California tier, seem pretty chill honestly at least to me, i even dated a girl whos brothers were in the trade & didnt give two shits about me. i worked at circle k graveyard shift over in flowing wells, and worst were the tweakers.

i was pretty surprised about the game, but UofA is winning the PAC12, so no sweat about that.
>>
>>597293137
can confirm Pontiac saginaw and flint, unlike chicago and detroit there are no suburbs or crime free areas in those smaller industrial cities
>>
>>597294203
Sounds like East LA and South Central LA lol, I lived in Romana Gardens projects growing up, it was "normal" to see dead bodies, and no one in the projects did or said anything. It was daily oocurences, you can be out grilling outside and have gang members chasing each other around shooting each other, and again my family and I were accustomed to this by that time. Its no place to live, but you make the best of where you live. Im out the hood now, still bunch of gangs where I live now, but its dying down, nothing compared to the Ramona lifestyle.
>>
>>597307291
21, im mexican but look white. I dont mind the wildcats, gotta repersent. Been here for 4 years now
>>
>>597293674

maybe if you stop refering to them as nigger they won't bother you.

fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1382001581088.gif (2MB, 249x206px) Image search: [Google]
1382001581088.gif
2MB, 249x206px
>>597303169
I can literally walk all night through my city (500.000 population in Germany) with headphones, smartphone and singing and no one cares. Small crimes do happen but no one shoots each other. There is private security on the streets at night thoughout the "dangerous" places but nothing on the level I read in this thread.

We have rising numbers of niggers and other immigrants because of the fucked up policies of the USA and EU. Everything might change for the worse...
>>
>>597307455
4 years? you a TLoc now homes
>>
>>597307489
why is heroin so big there though ? why are your woman so depressing ?
>>
>>597293674
Come up to Minnesota.
>>
You forgot about salinas op. Everyday someone either gets shot, robbed, raped, or stab. Hundreds of "missing cases" happen all the time just for their body to end up in the pinnacles. 99% of the city is ran by gangs. Even the cops don't interfere out of fear. They show up an hour after the crime or so.
>>
>>597307731
sounds like a worse Oxnard
>>
>>597302138
Statistically Flint/Saginaw/Detroit are always on the violent crime top tens.

I lived my entire life on the west side of Saginaw (isolated from the violent east side) and much of my adult life in Detroit. I've never seen a violent crime, or felt unsafe.
These are all niggers in the ghetto involved in criminal activities that lead to shootings and revenge shootings. It's all black on black. It's very rare to see a random person caught up in these acts.
>>
>tfw every city in Florida is ruined

besides puerto ricans spics are chill. fucking black people here have degenerated in the last 30 years like crazy
>>
>>597307821
I've been to both places. Personally Oxnard isnt much compared to it. Salinas is a population of 144,000 people and has the same and or more crime rate as L.A. right when new years hit 4 people were shot and killed and it continued.
>>
>>597307489
germany is fucking ugly, and nobody wants to go there. Every german cunt thinks they are superior, you guys lost 2 wars and got taken over by the west and Russia. Fuck off, prick. Shit language too, I can't stand seeing German porn because the language is a turn off.
>>
>>597307900
a girl at the university of detroit mercy was gang raped and had her throat slit last year dude
>>
>>597298209
The cartels are now controlling the Mexican mob
>>
>>597293137
detroit, st louis are the only ones that come to mind. maybe dc, la, and new orleans?
>>
>>597293137
Atlanta is the black stain of shit on the great state of Georgia. As someone who is from the state, and loves it very much, it is for the most part, a complete rot.
>>
who /white mexican/ in here ?
>>
>>597307489
I live in a transit city for drugs. In the East are the Netherlands and Poland in the West. Big ass highway from the West to the East Block.

Heroin is big because that's what all the hardcore drug users prefer. The rest smokes mostly weed. Meth is not big here but on the rise thanks to Breaking Bad making it popular.

So a question for the others here. Detroit is pretty much a warzone?
>>
>>597307731
Salas Town
>>597307821
Oxnard and the rest of the 805 are nice.
>>
Salt lake city
Tweakers, crackheads, and a whole lot of junkies.
>>
>>597307987
Well, fuck you too.
>>
>>597308083
So you're 100% white?
>>
File: blackteenmmm.jpg (35KB, 402x291px) Image search: [Google]
blackteenmmm.jpg
35KB, 402x291px
>>597307455
Nice response, my man! I hope you are doing well down in Tucson and enjoying being in Arizona.

>>597307486
This was not my post; I was just copy/pasting it from a previous thread. Also, I think you have the cause-and-effect order backwards. He probably only looks at and refers to these people as a derogatory term after seeing them behave they way they choose to behave. You remind me of a guy who used to criticize me for saying harsh and vulgar things after I would lost my money gambling at the casino and would blatantly state that I was losing because of the things I was saying, but, seemingly, completely ignoring that I was only saying these things after I had lost. It's not like I said things before starting to lose my money almost every time I gambled. Was I stupid for still gambling so much, even after losing so many more times than I would win? Abso-fucking-lutely! But, was he likely right in suggesting that I was losing because of the inappropriate and vulgar things I was saying? I would think not.

Seriously, can you honestly blame the guy for having an angry attitude and disgusted perception about these groups of people after personally seeing how they act on so many different occasions? And I'm supporting nor encouraging racism; but I am saying that, sometimes, stereotyping is reasonable.
>>
>>597308271
why can't they be transported to Provo :(
>>
Question: Is Baltimore as dangerous as portrayed in "Serial" podcast?

- Australian
>>
>>597308279
Nobody wants to go to Germany when your economy is going under now. Stupid faggot that thinks his country is so special. Germany used to be full of smart scientists in the WW2 era, now it's full of dumb cunts and wannabe Nazis.
>>
>>597308292
yup, live north of the border now though

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
>>
>>597308460
Do you consider yourself Hispanics/Latino?
>>
>>597308009
>>597298209
I almost forgot, theres TONS of missing young girls all over oklahoma. They disappear without a trace. Nothing is being done. I blame television.
>>
>>597308417
Look at the USA. Over 50pc of the population don't have work or work under 30 hours per week. In some districts over half of the population lives off welfare and eating marks. The petrodollar is as good as dead. The Fed is printing bubble money. Every and each American is debt ridden and being fucked by the government. Yet your president has the balls to lie to the public by saying everything is alright. That's just an illusion. You are going down even at a faster pace than Europe. It's game over for you because that's what your elites have in mind for you. Look in this thread and tell me that it's normal being robbed. stabbed or killed in a functional society.
>>
>>597308668
sorta, yet i dont say it in public cause its to hard to explain that there are white people in Mexico in every conversation here in the states.
>>
Gotta say Memphis TN should be number 2 if not a damn close number 1. People die here everyday. Even seeing a homicide isn't all that special here. Nobody cares about their fellow man and people here are always wanting more and so they just take it. Homelessness? Rampant. Drugs? Easier to get than liquor. You come to Memphis and start some shit chances are you'll die and will never be found. Bodies just disappear here look up the missing people in Memphis
>>
File: 1423400772437.jpg (70KB, 526x494px) Image search: [Google]
1423400772437.jpg
70KB, 526x494px
>>597305199
>waited outside her apartment and jumped her and dragged her inside
>proceeded to beat her to death
>they left her body in the alley
>she had just left my grandma's

what? lies
>>
File: really.png (123KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
123KB, 500x333px
>>597293137
> 18) Wilmington, DE
Really? Wilmington? I lived in DE for 10 years. Even the niggers submitting welfare stubs drive Mercedes.

About the worst crime in the state is when the faggots come down from Jersey in the summertime to get drunk on Baccardi Breeze and buttfuck each other at Rehoboth beach.
>>
File: 1421576625307.jpg (396KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421576625307.jpg
396KB, 1366x768px
24 year old have lived in metro detroit my whole life, currently live in detroit city proper now. AMA
>>
>>597309030
Ameritards always so full of shit... They would rather tell a lie then say "I don't have a story, or I don't know"

The whites in America have been niggerfied.
>>
>>597308359
Simple answer: No
Long answer: Murders per year tend to fluctuate but trend negatively over time, but robbery/theft/burglary are all rising, so as much sensationalism as there is around "Bodymore", the reality is more violence between gangs or gangs and police than it is on tourists and residents not belonging to gangs
>>
File: 1387497789842.gif (881KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1387497789842.gif
881KB, 200x200px
i don't think you are giving Cincinnati the credit it deserves crime there is terrible and senseless and they have had full on large scale nigger riots in the past
>>
File: detroit.jpg (41KB, 614x310px) Image search: [Google]
detroit.jpg
41KB, 614x310px
>>597308212
I am the OP here and have not been to Detroit, or anywhere in the state of Michigan, but after having started several of these threads over the past few months, I would say that is a good way to describe the bad parts of Detroit. Multiple people have posted stories about how they would get a call for a job to be done in Detroit, and that they would have to actually bring or hire extra people to go with them to Detroit, often, with guns, to watch their work vehicles and to protect them from the people there. People also talk about how you shouldn't do things like honk at someone and try to start shit while driving, because the people there seem to love confrontation and will be glad to chase you and have a violent altercation with you, and, possibly, shoot you, for starting some shirt over a minor road rage incident.

Unless you are in one of the nicer parts, Detroit is cold and violent and scary. It's about as hardcore and dangerous as any place in America. You are literally putting your life in danger by going to the rougher parts of Detroit. And I say that with much confidence, even without having been there, just from reading many stories about crime in the city and having talked to many people from there. Detroit is no fucking joke.

Similarly, there are other cities that are comparable in terms of crime and violence and danger: Gary, Indiana; Camden, New Jersey; Memphis, Tennessee; New Orleans, Louisiana; and Chicago and East St. Louis, Illinois, to name a few.
>>
File: nidgaf.jpg (38KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
nidgaf.jpg
38KB, 256x320px
>>597308982
I feel you. When I tell people I'm Mexican their usual response is you don't look Mexican. But are you 100% European/Criollo or majority?
>>
>>597296430
Arnold and Angel's Camp on the edge of the Sierras (Arnold is in it, there's a ski resort). They aren't very far from Stockton but it's a completely different world.

Stockton isn't really near the East Bay, but there's a lot of "cultural exchange" between the criminal elements of the bay area and Stockton.

I'm from Stockton, I'm here right now. I've lived around the Bay and other cities, states, countries. I don't think any American city compares in shittyness to many cities around the world. Particularly third world cities.

The whole central California shit block I would say would be primarily Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, and Stockton with some other smaller towns.

What's funny is Berkeley is between Oakland and Richmond. Berkeley has very little crime at all. I lived in Berkeley a couple blocks from Oakland and in a way it's like crossing into another realm. Except a lot of Berkeley High students were bussed in from Oakland and riding on the bus with them was no pleasure. And too often outlanders would rob Cal students and then run off back to their shitty cities.

Stockton is kind of special in its shittiness because it isn't just one group of people, but the whole rainbow of people from around the world all fucking up together. Fucking Cambodian Crips. I don't even.

But as shitty as the city is, there aren't many places that are entirely fucked. It's just sort of a general shittiness. Whereas in a massive city like Oakland you have a cultural hearth of criminality and evil.
>>
>>597308902
this
you are so correct.

Can't wait for Hillary and WW3.

you know it is the only solution.
>>
>>597293137
Chicago hands down, only 20% of the shit actually gets reported.
>Chiraq for life
>>
>>597308902
you listen to the media too much most of america is just working class people living comfortably and crime is rather removed from them
most of the wild stories you here are exceptions to the rule or just the acts of random niggers
>>
>>597309440
Also helps that I don't those god damn common Spanish last names and I have a first name that has an English pronunciation (well 2 actually) and Spanish one too.
>>
>>597309522
Southeast Asians been Crippin'
for years.
>>
>>597309705
This is pretty much the gist of it. I have numerous friends who live in STL, some not even 5 minutes away from Ferguson, and they've never had problems.
>>
File: ghetto carnage.webm (3MB, 224x400px)
ghetto carnage.webm
3MB, 224x400px
>>597306835

>I keep a pistol in my car when I go. If I'm downtown its out and easy to grab.

This are high crime ares in western european cities too but why is it so extrem in the U.S.?

>inb4 niggers

I do not believe it is simply because those people originate from Africa. They are as much african as white americans are european.
>>
>>597308417
I'm not even German and I know Germany has one of the better economies out there. Stop being so ignorant.
>>
>>597309705
>>597310060
how's that bubble of ignorance and denial feel??

kinda comfy right.? enjoy it while it lasts you fools
>>
>>597304347
The USA is a third world country. Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>597309522
>Oakland
>you have a cultural hearth of criminality and evil.

Very well put dude.
>>
>>597309705
What working class? You mean the working class that's being eradicated by your failing economy? What happened to Detroit? Why were the factories closed down and most of the production exported to China and other South East Asian countries? You might not have heard but Detroit is being bought up by Chinese investors. Even the mayor of Detroit admits it. Last time I checked the percentage of middle (and thus the working) class in USA dropped to a record low. The rich get more money and the poor people even less.

Sorry to OP for hijacking. Last comment on this topic.
>>
>>597309432

Lived around detroit my whole life, currently live in the city now, and it's not the warzone that people make it out to be. some of the "detroit vs everybody" tough guy attitude really does come from white people that live around a semi dangerous area and think that makes them the shit. it's like being a boxing manager and thinking nobody can beat you up.

the socio economic situation in detroit is kind of a unique one, because large gangs for the most part don't exist. there's really nothing profitable here for a cartel or even a large street gang like bloods and crips to move in on. of course there are the small 20 man street gangs that are always going to exist in cities, but for some mexican gangs, that's the extent of gangs.

this different gang situation though creates sort of an odd dynamic. these people are still HEAVILY impoverished and go insane from time to time, but they're not directed by a body of influence like they would be in a gang vs. gang scenario. this makes the violence in the city a lot more chaotic and personal instead of being mostly limited to gang violence.

i currently live in a neighborhood of detroit called corktown, which used to be a predominantly white neighborhood way back in the day. it's mostly filled with empty warehouses that are slowly being bought and repurposed as apartments or restaurants or things like that. i currently live in a loft in one of those buildings. 95% of my neighbors are black, but i don't feel threatened or scared really because corktown isn't that bad of a place. as long as you're in downtown or midtown around the wayne state college campus, you're pretty much as safe as any other big city, but there are areas that i would refuse to go to under any circumstances. east detroit is probably the warzone that people may have been describing to you. that's the kind of place where you see the ultra ghetto ass youtube fight shit with people getting stomped on by a crowd.
>>
File: uk-flag-3.jpg (125KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
uk-flag-3.jpg
125KB, 800x482px
> Live in UK
> driving along the street in my automotonic rollinngham ( Car in American)
> See gentlemen drinking tea without sticking pinky out.
> I unroll my window and give him a bloody good telling off
> This rapscallion has the nerve to drink tea out of a glass.

And that was the day i saw the worst thing ive ever seen.

Im glad i don't live in a 3rd world country like the USA
>>
>>597293137
Spot on for number 1
>>
>>597300088
Kek
>>
>>597311604
>shortly thereafter I was given a good whomping by a few young chaps, one armed with a large kitchen knife which he used to plant firmly in my yarballs
ftfy
>>
>>597312029

Im not even that britfag but your clearly butthurt about living in a shitty country and im from the US of A

Not his fault your a fat loser who cant afford to live somewhere nice.
>>
>>597293137
What about the Inland Empire (San Bernardino, Riverside, etc)?
>>
>>597293137
Gotham City.
>>
>>597304347
Every country is the same now. They all have their ghetto area's. Their corrupted government. Their classes for people (rich-poor ect). The whole world is just fucked up. Compared to my country, we just hear more shit coming from America being publicize while ours just keeps to themselves more often.
The U.S. Just has more value with reporters and just the public to post all the shit happening everywhere so overseas just hear more negative daily now.
If you/you're family are semi high upper classed in your country you understand it fully that your country has the same shit happen too.
It's a sad sad world now. :/
>>
>>597308734
Would you care to elaborate on this? This is something that truly bothers, frightens, and saddens me, so I would like to know more about the very real dangers in this world - especially, when it comes to children. Are these disappearances presumably and likely happening due to human trafficking? Do they usually/often turn up alive and well? Or found at all? Do you know of any personal or specific stories about these missing girls? And why do you blame television?

Also, are the cops/politicians/people in the communities really not doing anything about this issue?
>>
>>597312841
Na bro, the rough parts of the US actually look like a warzone, not a first world country. You don't really see places like that in Western Europe (except France).
>>
>>597312932

Most kidnaped girls spend about a year chained to a bed and kept drugged out of their minds whilst men pay to fuck them day in day out.

Then once they lose to much weight and or get sick they are killed and disposed of.

If a girl is missing for more then a month chances are she will never be seen again.
>>
>>597295980
sounds like east orange to me
>>
>>597312182
I'm saying it's like exactly the same.
No sense in projecting, anon.
>>
>>597312932
They do nothing, and probably partake.

Homeland security tries to, but usually when they intervene they're shot at or killed at home later, considering the cartel can dox the fuck out of cops because, well, it's no secret where all their records are kept.
>>
>>597293137
Don't know if OP is still in this thread, but I'd suggest looking into south Dallas. I can't quote crime stats or murder rates, but the drug activity here is fucking ridiculous.
There are definitely black gangs out here, but the real people you have to watch out for are the latinos, because the cartel is a very real danger.
>>
>>597312932
I blame the television, because well, the local news even is talking about ISIS and the latest thing iggy pop does meanwhile our daughters and sisters are being kidnapped and suffering a fate worse than death, then death.
If I could find any kind of human trafficking cartel activity I would have trouble not going liam nieson on their asses. Especially considering most of these girls are 11-16. They're robbed of life by a demon, man. all in the wonderful USofA because some politician is lining his pockets with the pain and suffering of thousands of girls
>>
File: 500px-The_Wire_-_S1EP13Anacond.jpg (43KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
500px-The_Wire_-_S1EP13Anacond.jpg
43KB, 500x379px
>>597313477
I pay attention to human trafficking, because I have learned about how serious and common it has become in the U.S., and with the Superbowl being held here in Arizona just a few days ago, I've seen posts/ads on Facebook about it, trying to bring awareness to the issue. Just the way you described that possible situation with these girls literally makes me feel sick to my stomach. Not joking when I say that I would have no problem whatsoever and would even be happy to shoot in the face anyone who does something like that to another human being. I would gladly shoot and kill an entire room full of people like that, given the opportunity. I truly hope that anyone and everyone who gets involved with that type of activity on the part of using and treating children, girls, boys, or anyone in the way that you described, dies as soon as possible. Things like that deeply disturb me and makes me wonder how humans can be capable of such things.

> Pic related: What I hope is the final view of anyone and everyone who mistreats others in any way similar to the post you just made.
>>
>>597293137
I used to live in america.
Places I lived in were Detroit and Indianapolis.
Top of the list.

They didn't seem bad at the time - but then again, that was 30 years ago.
>>
>>597314388
I totally forgot to finish why I hate TV,

If the "news" started saying "alright all you good ol' boys, grab yer shotgun and take out an immigrant" maybe, just maybe, it would be the catalyst that both the mexican government needs to crack the fuck down on the cartel activity, and if they start a war (or just a race war even), the national guard and all the resources of the american military industrial complex would be more inclined to help due to public outcry, and could completely irradicate any and all cartel activity, as in, no more sawn off feet in the creek, except for the occasional psycho nigger.
>>
>>597314510
>30 years ago
detroit was god's city and the pride of the US 30 years ago old timer.
>>
>>597314416

Couldn't have said it better myself.

This thread is killing what's left in my faith in humanity. But, I can't stop reading because it's interesting to hear first hand an unfiltered fuckedup experience
>>
>>597314942
>faith in humanity
stopped reading there.
>>
>>597314036
This is truly despicable to hear. I hope for imminent death to all of them. Sincerely.

>>597314388
I had already written this post >>597314416 when I saw this post of yours >>597314388
so we are definitely on the same page, cut from the same cloth, my man! Fuck everyone who is anything like that! Seriously, why aren't the citizens being more active and proactive in regards to looking for and trying to help these little girls??

And you are absolutely right to criticize the piece of shit scumbags in the media and local TV reporters for not shedding more light on this issue, especially, if it's that common in the local area. People have got to be more mindful of others and more willing to try to do something to make changes and to help others!!

>>597314239
OP here still lurking. I am certainly aware that Dallas has some serious crimes issues, but almost everyone who posts in these threads and is familair with both cities claims that Houston is way worse than Dallas. Would you disagree with this?
>>
>>597314828
That's because Robocop was patrolling the streets in those days.

Does make me feel old to be able to say it though.
>>
>>597296454
I live in St. Louis too, and the south side is always quiet. The north side is where the shit happens.

>shit goes down in St. Louis
>meanwhile walking home at 11pm not giving a fuck about getting robbed

>>597298265
I've been to east st.louis once, and on that same day, I saw someone get blasted (according to people shouting on the street). Only reason why that happened was because a friend missed an exit, and we started heading towards Illinois. Never again.
>>
>>597315503
According to what I've read in previous threads, the north side of St. Louis is definitely the worst part of the city. And I've got to think that the bad parts of St. Louis are really fucking bad.

As for East St. Louis, it seems like it's one the cities (like Detroit, Flint, Gary, Camden, etc.) that everyone who is familiar with it agrees is absolutely fucking terrible. People have described ESL as looking like a war zone and have mentioned that it's scary to be at even in the daytime.

> Pic related: A picture of East St. Louis, Illinois.

And here are the comments used to describe the image:

>A thin line separates civilization and barbarism... just beyond the horizon rests 98% black East St. Louis.

It also mentioned how there was a wild brawl at the DES Office in East St. Louis while people were waiting in line to get their food stamps refilled/approved.
>>
>>597310104
>I do not believe it is simply because those people originate from Africa. They are as much african as white americans are european.

Its because they lost their family bond and work ethic.
Instead they developed a huge chip on their shoulder and they only know how to blame everyone else but themselves for their problems.
>>
>>597315075
You're underestimating the power of psychological programming, the tv, is a tool of the industry. It's not good for business when the main consumers of CRAP are fighting a war. I'm the only person I know or have ever known who refuses to look at the television screen. Have you seen what people look like while they watch? their mouths hang open, they blink at like half the normalrate, their breathing slows... all textbook signs of hypnotizing. They've been programmed (its called programming, c'mon) not to accept information, they hear specific buzz words like "oswald" "cartel" "ISIS" "september eleventh" "terrorist" etc. and anything pertaining to these words that isn't exactly what they've been repeating on the programming, they will completely shut down and go to extreme lengths even resorting to loud noises to not hear what you have to say. They get angry. That's textbook brainwashing if you've taken an advanced psychology class (of course nobody in the US has but the .00001% of us who are scared shitless at what we're seeing) It's coming to the point where I would'nt even hesitate to use artillery strikes on some of these mexican's compounds on tribal reservations in extremely rural oklahoma, if you've ever taken a wrong turn down a country road and followed it for a while you'll see one.
>>
>>597293137
Retard you forgot Compton and Crenshaw
>>
>>597293137
Baltimore is a complete shit hole!!! Heron and crack plague not only the city but surrounding counties. Riding dirt bikes 20-50 down the road on one wheel and stealing any of them they can find. Going downtown is Russian roulete! Shot, stabbed or just beaten the fuck out of for just your shoes. One of the worst places I've been. My ex from Sao Paolo was scared to go downtown here...that says something!
>>
>>597316268
Well, slavery kinda does that to you
>>
>>597293137
Surprised Perth Amboy, nj isn't on the list
>>
>>597293674
I used to live in ATL since I was a little youngin, and yeah that place is fucked. When I was in High School there were at least 3 kids getting shot up on campus a year, not to mention the heaps of shootings at parties and shit. Last time I was at a party some guys were getting pissed at each other so one of them pulls out his gat and lets a clip off into the house randomly. 3 kids got shot but luckily lived.
>>
File: smoking-hypnosis-ftr.jpg (109KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
smoking-hypnosis-ftr.jpg
109KB, 1240x775px
>>597316286
Ever notice how the backdrop of every news show is moving constantly? Ever notice how the camera is constantly shaking on every tv show now?
>>
>>597316252
definitely, yet it annoys me when people bundle st.louis with east. I always have to clarify that east is on the other side of the river, in Illinois, and we aren't affiliated in anything but a similar name.

Truth be told, unless you're on the north side of st.louis (which i'm lucky my dad moved us away from before I was born, that place is shit), st.louis is pretty safe. I'm not saying you can leave your doors unlocked at night (or garage doors like I see in the south county st.louis), but you won't be robbed or shot anytime soon.
>>
I've lived outside of Sagniaw and Camden both. Holy hell, they really are shitholes
>>
>>597293137
I also live in AZ. I'm in Scottsdale, but I'd definitely take Phoenix off your list. There are waaaayyyy worse citiesin the US. I'd say Albequerque New Mexico.
>>
>>597293137
SanFrancisco
Sodomy Is the world's worst crime
it will bring upon the wrath of our Lord and savior,
gilgamesh.
>>
>>597316705

Yeah..

Pluus the Africans in Africa today are descended from the successful tribes who captured their rival tribes and sold them in to slavery rather than being captured themselves.
>>
This list is ignorant. You can't put Cleveland in the same group as Cincinnati. They are 5 hours apart
>>
>>597317229
OP here, born and raised in Arizona (Chandler, originally) and currently typing this from Scottsdale (not the nice part, though; I'm in what is pretty much the ghetto of Scottsdale, near 68th Street and Thomas). Where you be right now? And have you lived in Albuquerque? If so, is it significantly worse than Phoenix? Even south Phoenix and the west valley?

>>597316810
I can't say that I've even heard of that city. Is it really that bad? Have you been to Camden? If so, how does it compare to Camden?

>>597317139
Have you been to Flint and/or Detroit? If so, is Saginaw comparable to the bad parts of Detroit and/or Flint?

And which was worse: Saginaw or Camden?
>>
>>597293137
>TFW your state is always the #1 on people's lists
Do people believe you get shot just the second you walk into Detroit? [spoiler]No, that's Flint.[/spoiler]
>>
>>597315075
I will definitely agree that Houston>Dallas in terms of crime, but I only hear about it since I've never actually been there.
I would say that Dallas has more of a drug scene though. I knew a couple of dealers and through them I could literally get anything I wanted, easy is an understatement. The EDM scene has brought an influx of drugs like molly and 25-i especially after Lights All Night which happens around late December.
>>
>>597317082
forgot to say

>black
>had to walk through a portion of north st.louis because I missed a bus
>2 black men in hoodies run around a corner and surround me near a wall
>ask me for my money
I had a part time job at the time, and was pretty much broke 24/7
>laugh my ass off as I tell them i'm broke
>wearing ragged black addias I wear when I don't give a fuck
>not wearing anything of worth
>continue laughing as I show them my bank statement when they ask me for my debit card
> fucking $3 in my account
>they run away
>one of them drops their wallet because their pants were too low
>pull out my phone, the only thing of value on me, that they didn't find
>call the cops and identify/catch the would-be thieves
>laugh my ass off with a cop as he takes me home
>mfw

I'll do it again if I have to
>>
>>597293137

I must have gotten lucky going by the things said in this thread.

I live in the safest city in the UK. Went to Chicago last summer, stayed in Ukrainian Village and was told going a few blocks west or north was unadvisable and I should make sure to always have company after dark, avoid walking through residential areas too late etc. Thought I'd fucked up considering how bad Chicago looks on train ride in from O'Hare, but I had zero trouble during my visit. I think the closest I came to any trouble was a black schoolkid (14-15?) trying to hardstare me on the train. So basically no trouble.
>>
>>597318915
In addition:

As I understand it though that area has become somewhat gentrified.
>>
>>597293373
Born & Raised here(Baltimore City),dont give a fuck.
Everyone knows someones whos been killed for various reasons.hearing somone got killed is nothing.
>>
>>597306900
>>597306394
Its more of how you present yourself then anything else here.
>>
>>597318915

Fellow Britfag who stayed in Chicago here..

I saw like 10 black people on my whole trip.
8 of which were serving food at macdonalds.

But I stayed in the suburbs and my friends presumably knew the areas to avoid in the city when we went there.
>>
STORY TIME, /b/

>Live in Detroit since I was a kid
>see some literally insane stuff from time to time, but this takes the cake
>one day sitting at home eating lunch
>HIROSHIMA EXPLOSION.avi
>everyone in the neighborhood runs out onto their porch and starts waking to the main intersection a few blocks down
>huge cloud of smoke and a few houses collapsed
>guy runs out of some of the rubble ON FUCKING FIRE and wailing around literally like a chicken with his head cut off

Turns out some homeless fucker went into an abandoned home in between a bunch of inhabited homes to steal some pipes to sell as scrap, and decided the copper gas lines would be the most profitable. He also apparently thought it would be a good idea to LIGHT A CIGARETTE WHILE DOING IT and blew himself up. Somehow the dude survived even though he got fucked up for life, and no one else was killed, but the resulting explosion completely leveled 3 other houses not including the abandoned one and heavily damaged 4 or 5 others.
>>
White guy living in Richmond,VA.
It's nice here as long as you stay clear of the black areas.
>>
>>597293621
Everywhere in canada is fine when its trouble its because of stupid drunk jock from boston come and want to prove themself
>>
File: backslashthread.jpg (54KB, 420x316px) Image search: [Google]
backslashthread.jpg
54KB, 420x316px
>>597293373
Baltimore here. The only dangerous spots are the nigger neighborhoods in West Baltimore. White neighborhoods in the north and east are fine.
>>
I think flint has a higher murder rate than Detroit.
>>
>>597316286
I know this sounds tinfoil hat as fuck, but man...
>>
Portland, OR checking in. Our city is safe, no real gangs just morons that copy cat what they see on mtv. Nothing violent just petty crimes
>>
>>597295696
Hueytown/Bessemer guy here. Wish I had pics but I didn't take any(last thing on my mind after cleaning up puke), police took some of the door, and the remaining parts of his fingers, but don't have access to those. BTW fun fact, police don't clean up anything at a crime scene, had to clean up all the blood and "parts" myself.
>>
>>597301169
Hueytown guy here. I live on the border of Bessemer and Hueytown, and used to live in Satsuma and delivered pizza in Chickasaw/Prichard area.....FUCK THAT SHIT. It's called Gate City, it's pretty bad, but still better than Prichard. Of course that's like being the tallest midget.
>>
File: emperor mad.jpg (269KB, 2048x1246px) Image search: [Google]
emperor mad.jpg
269KB, 2048x1246px
Pretty sure Chicago has highest murder rate in U.S.
>>
This thread wouldn't exist without niggers.
>>
http://youtu.be/VLAFX1o7lUA
>>
>>597293137
Just my 2 cents as a new yorker. I don't know anything about buffalo, but I've spent a lot of time in Brooklyn and it's not near as bad as its reputation, at least from my experience.

Newburgh is a nigger infested hellhole. It should have a cage put around it and be bombed. The worst part is that the orange county government keeps investing (wasting) money on it
>>
File: 1416665750988.jpg (79KB, 546x658px) Image search: [Google]
1416665750988.jpg
79KB, 546x658px
Hey, y'all. OP here. I've got to run to the DMV and try to get plates and registration a new/used car that I just got yesterday, but if you guys still feel like posting, please do, as I really enjoy reading stories and about personal experiences in these places around America. Also, I have several of these threads archived, so if y'all want me to post some links to past threads, I will be happy to post some after I get back home, if the thread is still active.

> Pic related: One cool-looking mother fucker (whose picture I got from some thread on this site!
>>
Nashville Tennessee #5, seriously?
>>
>>597305542
How up to date is this?

Kinda unrelated, but i'm looking to move to the US and i'd like to go somewhere with least niggers possible. Somewhere with mountains and shit, preferably
>>
>>597323095
I would love to read some of the older threads. Usually I'm at work this time of day (snow/ice storm currently) so I don't get to see a lot of them.
>>
>>597293137

I've visited chicago and lived in rockford for a while and I was a kid then but I didn't think it was bad.
just avoid the nigger and low income areas
also here's my list

1.) Detroit
2.) East St louis
3.) Milwaukee
4.) South half of Chicago
5.) Trenton NJ
>>
Reading these threads, make me thank my parents for working and not being bums so I was lucky enough to live a mid-upper class life and never lived in a ghetto or near one... I live in Arizona and every time I go to downtown phx I swear to me its another planet and I fear I'm gonna get jacked/stabbed at every stop...
>>
CTfag here.
new haven and hartford are overrated, never been to bridgeport so I wouldn't know, but I assume it's similar.
The only reason these cities end up on the "most dangerous cities ever" list is because rich white faggots from Greenwich and Fairfield go there, see a black person, and scream until the police take them back home.
>>
>>597293137

For fuck's sakes, OP, learn to read a map.
>>
philly is full of niggers

just walking in the wrong neighborhood is asking for trouble
>>
limerick city fuck the USA
>>
>>597293137
> tonight

It's 11am faggot
>>
>>597295560

What gang is that?
>>
>>597303181
Kill yourself.
>>
>>597326240
CTfag here too. Some parts of New Haven are pretty bad tbh. Not so much if you stay near Yale/the green, but if you head into the wrong neighborhood you better be careful. I will say I've met some pretty interesting nigs there, though.
>>
>>597307486
You're a fucking idiot. These "african american" men he described are fucking niggers plain and simple. There's no reason to sugarcoat this shit with nice words.
>>
>>597327916
if you don't fuck with them, they usually don't fuck with you
i usually go to the shitty parts of new haven to buy my weed tbh.
>>
>>597300068

I'm not the first guy who responded to you but I'm Canadian too. I live in Ottawa now but I grew up in Toronto.

I've been through the states a few times, visited Detroit and upper New York State small towns. I've driven from Toronto to Central America, exiting the US thought Brownsville. I've flown to LA, Florida, New Orleans, and farm coutnry in Iowa and stayed in each place for about a week for vacations or visiting.

All of my experiences in the US were good, but I didn't go anywhere shady. When I used to visit detroit was a long time ago and I only went with girls who wanted to do shopping so we went in the daytime so super low risk.

Canada has some crime, some gangs, etc. but nowhere near the level of the stories I'm reading in this thread. In fact after reading these stories I'm beginning to understand why you guys carry guns.

In Canada we can own handguns but it's complicated and you sure can't carry one around, it's not an issue though because crime is super low and nobody else is carrying handguns anyway.

Muslims aren't an issue in Canada. Obviously there are some problems but nothing big.

No fucking way a Canadian gang could hang with your baddest gangs.

My personal thoughts on the US as a country is I don't fucking like it. You guys are so loud on the world stage and especially with Bush you did such stupid, stupid things. You fucked up the whole world with that shit, the global economy is fucked and the middle east which I thought couldn't get any worse is now mega fucked.

Mostly every American I've ever met though I've liked and I've had many interesting conversations with you guys.
>>
>>597293621
>shot on college campus
>mfw this happens almost everyday in norfolk VA
>mfw I hate living in norfolk VA
You want to talk about nigger infestation?
>>
Last I checked Camden was moved to #1 on the worst in America moving past Detroit.

Though, that was before the whole Ferguson thing too.

>>597308359
Baltimore is fine, at least in the Inner Harbor area.
>>
Liked the bit about the cartel invasion of OK, my roots. It's well known that Okies hate Mexicans but seems they are too autistic and obese to do anything.

All this shit reminds me of the book Civil War 2, and much more. This is what you should live for. In the next year when the system goes down it is going to be absolute chaos and you better have a gang of white men to hang around. Rape and pillage.
>>
>>597293137
>>597293137

<Chicago Police Department 544 listeners. Never a dull moment.

You can find your city on here too.

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 506x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 506x666px
I have close ties with the mob and underground gambling rings in kansas city. Some of the stuff I've seen has made me believe I'm living in one of the most dangerous cities in the US. I deal cards for a living and let's just say I've dealt some hands that have ended some people's lives
>>
>>597293621
stop bein a bitch youre in ga get yourself a carry permit. been in atl all my life , then again i am a nigger myself lol.
>>
Harvey IL should be above Detroit. Be white and try walking from one end of town to the other by yourself with no weapons at any time of day. You won't make it
>>
>>597293674
first post.
>(probably a nigger)
next post,
>its definitely a nigger for some odd reason.
>>
>>597315503
holy shit, thats happened to me too, i used to drive from CA to Michigan for college and my friend and I took that exact same turn, found ourselves on what I think was Barack Obama Boullevard, and I was literally screaming for him to get us the fuck out of there

and this is coming from a guy who would go to shows and parties in toledo, detroit, and even flint....east st louis is some gnarly shit, thank god my home of los angeles is too full of koreans to let that shit happen
>>
>>597293674
> Then quit cryin take yo bitch ass on to conneticut or sumn then shit.
>>
>>597293621

>>We once found about 5 niggers living on our rooftop.

Lol.
>>
>>597324472
OK, OP here, back from the DMV and Walmart.

As for archived threads, here are a few:

One from 12-30-14: http://4archive.org/b/thread/589216173

One from: 2-5 -15: http://4archive.org/b/thread/596574671#p596576550

One from 2-6-15: http://4archive.org/b/thread/596752389

I have several more threads archived, but I will need to go through my Bookmarks and find them. For now, feel free to check out these 3 fairly recent threads.

Also, FYI, I typically start these threads late at night/early in the morning hours after midnight, as I work late-nights.

Also, nice work on keeping this thread active, y'all!
>>
>>597326190
What part of Arizona are you from/living in now? I'm originally from Chandler, currently living in what would be considered the ghetto of Scottsdale (near 68th Street and Thomas). Also, what areas of Phoenix have you been to that you've felt were unsafe to be in?
>>
>>597293752

>Seriously, is Atlanta really that bad?

Seeing how this has gotten me interested too, I'd have to say yes, as it appears to earned 6th place for most dangerous American city.

Source: google / wikipedia
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkFJE8ZdeG8
>>
File: arrowhead.jpg (60KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
arrowhead.jpg
60KB, 400x313px
>>597295179
Downtown KC isnt shit but hipsters and faggots anymore. You need to stay out of Northeast, Hilltop, The Sni A BAr and Eastwwod areas.
>>
>City / Pop/ violent crime per 100k/ murders per 100k
Michigan Detroit 707,096 2,122.9 54.6 Louisiana New Orleans 362,874 815.2 53.2 37.5
Missouri St. Louis 318,667 1,776.5 35.5
Maryland Baltimore 625,474 1,405.2 34.9 New Jersey Newark 278,906 1,154.5 34.4
California Oakland 399,487 1,993.3 31.8 California Stockton 299,105 1,548.0 23.7 Missouri Kansas City 464,073 1,263.2 22.6
Pennsylvania Philadelphia 1,538,957 1,160.1 21.5 57.2 518.8
Ohio Cleveland 393,781 1,383.8 21.3 Tennessee Memphis 657,436 1,750.3 20.2 63.9
>>
>>597307900
A good friend of mine was a detective in the city of saginaw, it's getting a lot better there supposedly in terms of crime, used to be awful, still is awful, but no need to feel like your life's at risk if you go there. They're more into robbing/mugging people, not killing them. Flint is still pretty bad, I usually avoid it but you still see news about someone getting shot or robbed or some arson all the time. Its all black on black, or poor white trailer trash, but it's still rough. A lot off the stuff you don't hear about on the news too, you just hear about it when someone actually dies.
>>
>>597327155
Oldest active gang in LA is White Fence....going back during the Zoot Suit Riots.
>>
no anchorage, ak

nigga you will get shot for going outside or staying inside.

eskimos are the scum of the earth there is no escape from niggers the white race is dead
>>
>>597293137
>Chicago
gary and east chicago two cities in indiana, OP is an idiot. people in both will say they are glad theyre not living in chicago anymore.
>>
>>597309679
I live in Rogers park, it's weird if I don't hear sirens go by at least 5 times a night.
>>
i am from johannesburg south africa. i am certain if america sends all their hood rats here tomorrow they will all be killed by the local communities within a week. if a person here commits a crime in a black neighborhood and the community finds out he gets dealt with immediately.
>>
Currently in Atlanta, in high school. Ask me anything
>>
>>597334863
rogers and west rogers is always in news. I wouldnt fuck a trap up there, CL ads.
>>
>>597335181
why are you niggers so poor?
>>
File: 1319820933852.jpg (146KB, 1600x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1319820933852.jpg
146KB, 1600x1198px
SVTVN

https://soundcloud.com/covensucks/vnti-haze
>>
>>597293137
#3 doesn't make sense. You can't add up 4 shitty cities crime just because they are in the same state.
That being said, Camden and Irvington are fucked up.
>>
>>597335266
Because slavery is outlawed now
>>
File: nude22.jpg (196KB, 542x634px) Image search: [Google]
nude22.jpg
196KB, 542x634px
>>597293137
>be me
>skinny stoner kinda guy from England
>travel to Cincinnati OH and shit bricks at the sheer volume of gang related shit that goes on there
>It was on the news one day that someone had NOT been shot the previous night
>>
>>597335147
In the STATES you nigger the STATES. Of course the U.S's street crime and violence doesn't compare of that to foreign countries with animals like you running around. But it's fun to pretend we're dangerous.
>>
>>597335416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J71az25PcaI
>>
>>597294929
>20165
>trying to get in my friends house
>doors locked
>figured I'll just reach my hand in and lift the latch
>sharp pain
>some dude yelling about cats and drinking
>run off into woods
>build fire and cauterize my wound
>can't afford hospital
>buckets of creams, gels and water later
>still alive
>build contraption to put on arm
>is giant blade to chop people
>see walking dead
>not original
>use blender beater and become master chef
>all is well
>>
>>597335465
ENGLISH! DO YOU SPEAK IT MOTHERFUCKER?!
>>
>>597320401
Because there's at least some good parts of detroit. The entire city of flint is shit.
>>
>>597335556
Haha this is right, there's kinda...Fuck all going on there except for irritating Bengals who keep saying "this year is the one!"

As a Brit, it's all very strange. I definitely don't feel safe in the city.
>>
Spent many hours on the eastside of Detroit when I was a heroin addict. I never had a problem driving the hoods orgoing into liqour stores or gas stations. But down there the nigs know im there for drugs so they wont fuck with you. Most thugs are in the drug game and white people equal money, they dont want the white kids running back to the suburbs sayingiys dangerous. They want our biz. Now you have to be aware down there, there are junkies and crack heads looking for an easy mark, if you look like a tourist gawking at the hood youll get jacked. If you want problems youll find them. You just have to be smart. Dont make to much eye contact, someone talks shit, keep walking. And drivin g down there is a free for all so dont get but hurt if you get cut off or anything. Its just a matter of knowing your environment. Most crime is rival dope boys vying for turf or oblivious white people putting themselves in dangerous situations.
>>
>>597335691
Not really. I'm from Costa Rica living in California now. So my English is not to well yet.

But I do live an hour away from all major southern cities in California.

>San Diego, LA, Long Beach, Anaheim. Ask away.
>>
>>597335982
my mom said i aint allowed to talk to shit skin wetbacks so fuck off
>>
>>597336125
Not here illegally so fuck off. I was born in Cali then my mom and dad divorced, mom left to Costa Rica and took me with her. Decided to come live with dad after college in Costa Rica. I've come here to visit over the summer but I'm here for good.
>>
>>597336488
legal/illegal still a wetback beaner
>>
Salisbury, MD here
Only 3 parts of the town which are bad, South, East, and West. Heroin here is growing rapidly, starting to see a lot more zombies walking around.
>previously lived right down the road from a corner store
>located on the strip, where 70% of your prositutes were found.
>During summer have watermelon workers from Florida/Georgia come for the season and pick watermelons
>Hookers would be on spree with smelly hispanics
>Hispanics would find the luxury of working while tweakin
>sold hard at the corner store and taxed them like the goverment
>everybody won
>>
>>597329129

The hardest Canadians are from the middle of fucking nowhere. The worst are the Indians man.

Inbred redneck fucks...
>>
>>597336643
Just shows your ignorance thinking everyone south of the boarder is a "beaner" go back to tending the moonshine and picking those bango strings you inbred piece of dog shit.
>>
>>597293752
omg dude.. really?? you must be like 18 years old

this little guy talking about being scared of homeless people!!

YOU HAVE IT GOOD NOW

10 years ago, you could not walk down edgewood with out being robbed. SERIOUSLY.

You could not go to east atlanta( probably something you've never heard of) with out being violently robbed.. most likely shot

atlanta is so gentrified now that the only places in the city that are actually "scary and bad" are pittsburgh, pink city on boulevard and the bluff.

you are a little faggot afraid of someone asking for change.. granted they are aggressive in atlanta, though
>>
>>597309069
did you watch better call saul last night?
>>
>>597293137
Is the maryvale area still bad? i moved from that shithole years ago
>>
>>597334540

Cool, thanks.
>>
>>597293137

Albuquerque isn't that bad.
>>
File: Detroit-.jpg (153KB, 850x570px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit-.jpg
153KB, 850x570px
>>597335147
Yo, South Africa. You still in the thread? If so, let it be know. I'd like to ask you some things.

> Pic related: A modern luxury highrise in the fine American city of Detroit, Michigan.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.