[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You hear a clack of thunder accompanied by rain pelting the ground

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 9

File: schooldays.jpg (190KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
schooldays.jpg
190KB, 1024x683px
You hear a clack of thunder accompanied by rain pelting the ground relentlessly. Shooting up out of your bed, you come to the harsh realization that today is indeed the first day of school after summer vacation. You rub the back of your disheveled head.

"Damn it"

You take a look outside, it's miserable out. Summer going into Fall is always a bitter-sweet comfort. But with that, comes another year of classes.

You make your way into the bathroom. Afterwards you head downstairs to see your dad making breakfast.

"Hey, champ!"

"Hey, Pops"

"Now Anon, don't look so sad. It's your last year then you can do whatever you want!"

He sets a plate down next to some piping hot tea. You consume the surprisingly good food and resume your morning ritual. You head into the shower and start cleaning your self. You begin staring outside becoming mesmerized by the weather and rhythmic sounds of the rain. A drastic change in the temperature of the water switches your focus to getting out of the bathroom. You challenge the water and wash the soap off of your body to no avail. Half of the soap is still present on your body, you settle for wiping it off with a towel.

You get out of the bathroom and ask your pops what happened to the water.

"Boilers busted, sorry champ"

Figures.

You grab your music player along with your backpack and walk up to the bus stop. At this point, the rain becomes relentless. You run to the bus stop as if it's going to make a difference.

A girl is present there, one you haven't seen around previously..she does indeed have an umbrella on hand.

As you approach the bus stop you see she's somewhat timid.

A) Ignore her

B) Ask her if you can go under the umbrella with her

C) Ask her how she's doing

I'm free-typing this story so if you're interested in it, please bump a few times. I don't know what's going to happen in this story so it requires some thinking.
>>
C

Also this is fucking good
>>
>>597187198

Thanks, try to keep it bumped if you can while I type the next portion of it.
>>
>>597187389
Sure
>>
File: 1423413731981.jpg (46KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1423413731981.jpg
46KB, 500x376px
Bumping to see what she says
>>
Bump, looking good OP
>>
Bamp
>>
Bumping for the eventual rape
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 236x316px
>>
whatsup niggas i stole the fucking umbrella! git gud OP!
>>
>>597186151
D. stare her down
>>
File: 36Yd0Yl.jpg (311KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
36Yd0Yl.jpg
311KB, 1920x1200px
>>597187198

"Hey, how are you?"

"W-hat?"

"..How are you?"

"O-..oh, I'm good how are you?"

"I'm a little cold and wet"

Her eyes widen, they dart to the umbrella and back to you.

She approaches cautiously and gives you a space underneath her umbrella. The rain is merciless, unavoidably the lower part of our bodies become drenched due to the recoil of the rain hitting the concrete. She apologizes.

"I haven't seen you around before..are you new here?"

"Y-yeah...I just moved here a few weeks ago"

You reassure her it will be okay.

"It's gonna be fine, trust me"

"T-thanks"

You hear the belligerent noise of the bus making its way down the road. The driver opens its doors.

"Get in kids, you'll get sick if you stay out here any longer!"

You smile slightly as she takes it very seriously.

The bus is quite crowded, you scan it to find an open seat, to your delight you see one with two open spots in the back of the bus. It's like hitting the lottery when you find one.

You make your way to the back of the bus and allow her to take the window seat.

"You can have the window sea-"

The bus accelerates enough to jet you back and nearly fall on the now slick floor. She snickers slightly a bit and accepts.

You sit down and take out your music player, zoning out on the bus window once again. The drops of rain seem to magnify the world outside of this bus, only for a split second each as they drip down out of sight. Then, the next few drops come down. This repeats until you realize the two kids in front of you are being pretty loud.

You notice she's looking at your music player.

A) Offer her one of the ear pieces

B) Continue listening

C) Tell the students to quiet down a little bit
>>
>>597189150

A.

What kind of music does she like?
>>
>>597189150
A
Obvious decision
>>
>>597189150
A
>>
>>597189150
Thanks anon I've been looking for this picture forever. New phone background achieved. Also A
>>
D Commit sepukku.
>>
>>597189150
Seems kind of rude to start conversation and then abandon it for music as soon as you're sitting next to her.
>>
File: slip.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
slip.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
"Hey, do you want to listen to some music?"

"O-oh...you saw that?"

"Heh, yeah.."

"I-if you don't mind"

You hand her the ear piece, as a loud clash of thunder surprises her and she drops the ear piece.

"Sorry....I'm afraid of thunder"

"It's okay"

She places the ear piece in her ear and you two become a little more comfortable with each other. The ride continues as the rain consistently pours, the drops still trickling down the windows, still magnifying what's outside of the bus, warping your vision. There's something nice about it.

"I didn't get to introduce my self, I'm Anon-kun"

"N-nice to meet you Anon..I'm Banana-kun"

You pull up to the school finally, as you head inside she stops you.

"Hey...um....I don't know where I'm going".

"Let me see your schedule, I'm sure I can help"

She has class on the other side of the building for first period.

"I'll take you there, don't worry. I'll set you up at your locker"

You take her towards her class, incidentally she slips and falls due to water on the floor. A few people laugh at her.

A) Help her up

B) Help her up and knock them out (or try to)

C) Help her up and confront them
>>
>>597190455
A.

Haters gon' hate
>>
a
>>
A. No need for a macho display in front of a nice girl. Only sluts like men fighting over them
>>
A, Help her up.
>>
>>597190455
the names.

Thread ruined. GGWP

Other than that, awesome thread
>>
Bumping my man, keep it up!
>>
>>597190973
I was think the same thing. Can we change the names?
>>
File: class.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
class.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
You walk up to her and intentionally slip to take the pressure of others laughing at her off her shoulders. She laughs, and you laugh as well.

You get up and help her up, the storm outside is becoming heavier than usual.

You two walk to her locker as you see one of your good friends. He's relatively annoying, sometimes you hate him, but sometimes you love him.

"HEEEEYYYYYYY ANON-KUN! WHATS UP? WHOS THAT LUCKY LADY?"

"Hey Kiwi-Kun, this is Banana-Kun, she's new here".

"OHHHHHH WELL DON'T WORRY BANANA-KUN YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS WITH ANON"

God fucking dammit Kiwi.

"Well..see you later"

"PEACE ANON"

You profusely apologize about him, she's taken no offense.

Her things are gathered in her locker and you begin walking her towards her classroom, you take one more look at her schedule and realize she has the same lunch period as you do.

"Hey, we have the same lunch period!"

"G-Great!"

"I'll see you at lunch alright?"

"S-sounds good!"

The bell goes off as you make your way towards your class room.

You enter and the teacher looks at you with a menacing grin. You explain to her what happened, she fully understands.

Your friend, Potato-Kun is in the classroom with you.

"Hey Potato"

"Hey Anon"

You sit together and begin a group project, talking about the past, and the current.

Potato says

"Hey..I saw you with that girl, do you like her"?

A) She's kind of cute, yeah.

B) I'm just helping her out on her first day of school

C) Yeah I might ask her out eventually.
>>
A!
>>
>>597190973
>>597191505

If you guys really would like different names, recommend me some. I kind of like the food related names. But as I said if you would like to re-name, let me know.
>>
ayyy
>>
>>597191511
Combine A/B?
>>
Protagonist - Chris Poole
New Girl - Boxxy
Friend #1 - WTSnacks
Friend #2 - Hitler
>>
>>597191511
A
>>
>>597191511

>D. - i'm actually a flaming homosexual crossdresser and plan to skin her alive for her sweet mammaries
>>
"She's cute...I'm just helping her on her first day of school, so I'm not getting too pepped up about it"

"Good for you man, she's pretty cute"

Potato is a nice guy, he never gets the credit he deserves. He's slightly over-weight, not the most appealing person. The light of the classroom reflects off his greasy hair. He doesn't seem approachable, but he's the nicest guy I've known.

You continue your project and make some small talk, waiting for the bell to end 1st period. You stare out the window, becoming hypnotized by the rhythmic sounds of the rain.

"Anon-Kun?"

Shit.

"Yes?"

"Can you answer this question on the board?"

Damn teachers. They look for the weakest one in the class and try to make them look idiotic in front of 20 other people. She reaches out her hand with a piece of chalk in it.

"Yes, absolutely"

You have no idea what she was just teaching.

You go up to the board and think hard about your next move. You place the chalk on the chalk board and the first sound is a screech, everyone in the class makes sounds of disgust and puts their hands on their ears.

"Shit" you mutter.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing"

The bell rings, the class disperses as do you, or...you try to.

"I know you're more intelligent than you're showing, I've seen it last year, is something bothering you?"

"I know, I'm sorry...and no everything's fine, thank you for asking"

You leave the class relatively ashamed, but it could have been worse.

You head towards second period as you see Banana-Kun from behind.

A) Catch up with her, you have a minute to talk

B) Just go to next period

C) Sneak up to her and tap her on the shoulder
>>
B
>>
C
>>
C
>>
Damn good story so far.
>>
C
>>
>>597191511
B, its no fun if we choose the obvious stuff all the time! Also, your style is trash OP. But we all start at the bottom. And I respect you for having a good idea for a thread. Bamp/10
>>
focPMUB
>>
>>597188388
Kekkekkekkek
>>
>>597186151
Just want to remind you all that if your dad/mom makes your breakfast then you are a lazy faggot
>>
File: sad.jpg (348KB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
348KB, 1600x1500px
You make your way toward Banana-Kun from the other end of the hallway, making sure not to run to fast, a teacher may stop you.

You hear a relentless, familiar voice.

Your ex-girlfriend is in front of you, she turns around and stops you to talk.

The rain disperses as one more clack of thunder rumbles the school, the sun begins shining as Banana-Kun walks to the end of the hallway, her silhouette becoming smaller, and fainter. She leaves.

"Oh hey, Carrot-Kun"

"So when are you like...gonna ask me out again?"

You despise her. She stays with you the entire school year last year and cheats on you with the captain of the schools sports team.

"I don't know..if I should...do that..."

"Well..what do you mean you shouldn't? Why WOULDN'T you?"

You're fuming with anger, this is the first day of school. Best not make a scene.

"Because I'm still upset about last year"

Of course, "upset" was an exaggeration. She could leave this planet and it wouldn't upset you.

"Oh, well if you ever want to be with me again here's my cell number! Trust me, you'll want me again".

She walks away.

"No, no I wont"

You rip the piece of paper to shreds with her phone number and toss it out a window.

You head towards second period and pass by a window, noticing Banana-Kun is outside, crying.

"What should I do?"

A) Run outside, see what's wrong.

B) Yell from the window to talk to her

C) You're not that close with her yet, go to class.

Is everyone still with me? Any changes you want me to make while I type this or are we alright so far? Also, I don't know if I'm gonna make this a long story or short story. If it's long it will take the rest of the night most likely.
>>
A and B? No i'm good with the format thus far.
>>
we good. keep it up. A.
>>
>>597186151
OP, this is wonderful. Please don't make this a one-time thing
>>
>>597195332
Agreed
>>
B
>>
A
>>
>>597195332
>>597195567
Go over to /tg/ they have assloads of these there all the time.
>>
>>597194735
A
>>
A, of course.
>>
File: banana.jpg (147KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
147KB, 500x375px
After noticing her, the bell has already rung again and the hallways are completely empty.

"If I'm gonna do this, I can't let a teacher see me"

You like to think you're a ninja in this situation, but in your head you know you must look like some stiff, speed walking moron.

You head down to the second floor, the first part a success.

You sneak by the Assistant Principals office. You begin walking faster and faster.

"HEY WHO IS THAT?"

"Shit."

You begin sprinting for the doors on the first floor. The Assistant Principal makes it a second too late and you seemingly have disappeared from her vision.

Banana-Kun is on the curb, with her head in her knees, crying.

"Hey"

She looks up with tears running down her cheeks.

"You have gym this period, right?"

She sniffles and clears her eyes a little.

"Y-Yeah"

"I just realized we have Gym together!"

No we don't. But you can't let her feel like this alone.

We start towards the school, before re-entering you ask her if she would like to talk about it.

"No...It's okay, thank you"

You go to enter the school and the principal is waiting on the outside in front of the entrance.

"What are you two doing?"

A) Explain to the Principal what happened

B) Take hold of the situation, ask the principal to talk alone on the side

C) "We were just hanging out"
>>
>>597194735
Keep it up anon. I'm hooked!!
And, C
>>
>>597195826
Thankyouthankyouthankyou
>>
>>597196404
A, or B.
>>
>>597196404
Lets take B
>>
>>597196404
C.

Play it cool.
>>
>>597196404
B
>>
>>597196404
C
>>
>>597194735
I'm definitely with you
>>
B
>>
Fucking B of course.
>>
>>597196939
>>597196889
>>597196746

You begin apologizing.

"I'm sorry, but could we talk away from her for a moment?".

"Yes."

"I wasn't outside hanging out, trying to ditch school. As I'd imagine you know, this is her first day and she's made it evident something's bothering her. Honestly, I saw her crying from the third floor and I felt the need to go console her, whatever the problem might be. If you decide to give us detention, I fully understand."

He takes you further away from her.

"No."

"I won't give you detention, because I've experienced similar situations when I was in school, and I would have done the same exact thing. Let's just put this incident behind us and go to class. I will tell your teacher you're gonna be late"

"Thank you, so much"

"Let's go, Banana-Kun"

As we re-enter the building, Kiwi-Kun sticks his head out of the 3rd story window.

"OOHHHHHHHHH ANON-KUN GETTIN' LUCKYYYYYY"

God dammit Kiwi.

The principal makes his way towards the 3rd floor after Kiwi. You and Banana make your way to Gym class.

The choices are coming next. I'm going to have to split some parts, too many lines.

Is everyone still with me?
>>
>>597197514
Still here anon
>>
>>597197514
Keep going bro
>>
>>597197514
here
>>
>>597197514
A lot of people are lurking we will love you for posting though.
>>
>>597197514
With you /b/ro.
>>
>>597197514
Not planning on leaving. Ever.
>>
>>597198077
This
>>
>>597197514
I love you
>>
Bumpity bump.
>>
>>597197514
Anon, what should we call you? You need a title so we can identify you in future threads.
>>
>>597197514
still here bruh, keep up the good work
>>
File: runing.jpg (98KB, 577x420px) Image search: [Google]
runing.jpg
98KB, 577x420px
>>597197514

You enter Gym Class, everyone is sitting down on the floor. The sound of rain has proven its self again.

"Sorry we're late"

Since we're late, this is perfect. The gym teacher doesn't check her clipboard for names. You're in.

"Today we're going to be running the track. Don't worry about the drizzle, it's just a little bit of rain. If that's going to bother you, you can sit out, but you will not receive credit for today's activity".

Damn, what a bitch. Oh well.

One kid decides to speak up.

"But it's really bad ou-"

"No. Running. No. Credit."

The class looks at him, you can tell he looks and feels infinitesimally small

Everyone changes accordingly. T-shirt, and shorts. We begin making our way towards the door which leads to the track. The rain becomes slightly more than a drizzle, but it's bearable.

You're at the end of the line with Banana-Kun as you get to the door and begin spacing out to the rhythmic tune of the rain hitting the ground again. You feel a splash of water from behind you.

"What the..."

Banana-Kun splashed you with a small puddle that had formed inside the gym from the rain outside. It's nice to see she's opening up.

"Hey move it or lose it"

Her brows tense up, in a joking manner. You feel you're beginning to seriously take interest in this girl. She's adorable.

You jet out the door and begin jogging the track. She catches up.

A) Make small talk while running at the same pace

B) Turn it into some friendly competition

C) Make a bet
>>
>>597198403
Banananon?
>>
>>597198560
B
>>
>>597198560
C for sure! But in a B style.
>>
>>597198571
Banananon it is.
>>
>>597198403

Good Call.

>>597198571
Fuck you, no.
>>
>>597198560
ABC seems like what I would at least want to do.
>>
C
>>
>>597198560
B/C ... a flirty bet
>>
>>597198865
This.
>>
>>597198560
B
>>
B
>>
>>597198560
Hard one... Gonna take my chances with B
>>
B, it's what I would do.
>>
>>597198560
B, but there's gotta be something to get outta the competition. Kiss on the cheek?
>>
A
Don't fuck up our chances with her b.
>>
"You think you can beat me?"

Finally, her true colors are beginning to show. She seems a little timid at times still, but this is great.

You 2 stop completely.

"You ready Banana-Kun?"

"Y-Yeah I'm ready!"

"On the count of 3"

"One"

"Two"

"Thr-"

Banana-Kun interrupts.

"Wait, what do I get If I win"?

"You get the honor of eating lunch with me next period"

She happily abides with the reward.

"Ready?"

"One"

"Tw-"

"HEY WAIT A SECOND!"

Banana-Kun tricked you with a head start. She's completely stumped you and has taken a lead you can't catch up with.

You see the Gym teacher looking away from the track and decided to sprint across it instead of going around it.

"H-HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

She speeds up tremendously to try and win.

"Y-you can't do that"!

"I know I know...you win"

You go up to the gym teacher.

"I saw what you did, Anon, do it over"

Banana-Kun snickers a little, the rain begins pouring relentlessly.
>>
>>597198835
But banananon has such a ring to it, and you said you loved the fruit names.
>>
>>597199473
What a cunty ass gym teacher. I'd tell her to go fuck herself. He's not even in that class anyway. Oh shit...don't look at clipboard
>>
Is everyone still here or did we lose thread?
>>
>>597199684
this^
>>
>>597199921
Rolling for septa?
>>
>>597199921
still here
>>
>>597199921
We're here!!
>>
>>597199473

"Teacher, the rain is a little heavy now"

"No running no credit"

What a bitch.

"Alright, I'll try to make it quick"

You start towards the track and begin sprinting as quickly as possible, you're going to get soaked no matter how quickly you move but might as well get it over with.

You round the first corner, thinking to your self.

"I wonder if Banana-Kun likes me"
"I'm probably gonna get in deep shit for skipping class and sneaking into one I shouldn't be"
"What the am I doing, I've known her for mere hours but there's something about her.."

You round the second corner, your momentum is far too much to slow down abruptly. But there's no choice.

You slip on a wet leaf.

You begin falling, seeing, feeling everything in that split second. It feels like an eternity

On the ground, you're in agony. If you didn't sprain your ankle, you broke something. The class gasps.

"I can't look this weak right now"

"I'M OKAY!"

They clap and laugh a little.

"I shouldn't be running on this"

You run on it anyway, and make it to the teacher.

"Good job, that looked like a nasty fall are you alright?"

"Heh..-gasp-...yeah, it was nothing".

You try to maintain composure on the way to lunch period with Banana but the pain is brutal.

Banana tries to console you.

"A-Anon, are you alright?"

A) "Yeah I'm fine"

B) "It kind of hurts, it's okay"

C) "I might need to see a nurse"
>>
This is fucking gay. Please don't make this a thing
>>
B
>>
>>597200312
B. Let her help you...
>>
>>597199921

Banananon here, I guess I'll take the name that one guy suggested.

No, the thread won't be lost. I'll finish this story whether its long or short.

By the way what would you guys prefer, long or short?
>>
>>597200312
A. Don't be a pussy
>>
>>597200563
Long, this shits fun
>>
C, be honest and don't let the injury get worse!
>>
C
>>
>>597200312
C, but don't cry.

I did almost this exact thing on Thursday in my kick boxing class. I slipped and fell well we were jogging as a warmup in front of a girl I was going on a date with afterwards. I just dealt with it properly and continued, it sucked but I still got the date.
>>
>>597200563
long, but we will have to do multiple threads
>>
>>597200312
B. We need to gain her sympathy while still appearing strong.
>>
>>597200363
It's been a thing for years buddy
>>
>>597200312
C, for sure.
Make her worry.
>>
>>597200312

B!
>>
B
>>
>>597200755
no it hasn't
>>
saving post just in case it gets good
>>
>>597200312
C and b, be tough but don't fuck up your ankle too bad. If its broken you wouldn't be walking, but you probably have torn ligaments.
>>
>>597201143
yes it has
>>
>>597201143
Actually, he's right. It has.
>>
>>597200363
The fuck are you doing with your time anyway? At least someone's going out of their way to make our time entertaining. Be a little more appreciative you inconsiderate mo.
>>
>>597201297
>>597201312
nah
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.