[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b think about my badges?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

What does /b think about my badges?
>>
Pretty cool
>>
>>596860160
>so many beta badges
>>
>not being in OA
>>
>Not having any palms on your Eagle.
OP is a faggot
>>
>>596860416
Not op. OA was hella cool. Espically as I was older.
>>
>wearing your merit badge sash while an eagle
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSwjuz_-yao
>>
>2015
>not having a neck
>>
>>596860160
The definative depiction of person you dont want to have near young boys
>>
>>596860160
wheres your riflemanship you dirty faggot.
>>
>>596861313
>riflemanship
>not hailing shotgun shooting / Wilderness Survival as superior

Worked on a waterfront for 3 years, those are dope as well except rowing which is shitty
>>
Friendship is magic guys no need to call me a faggot :(
>>
>>596860160
>no wrangler patch
>not having your silver badges going down the center
>no camping badge in picture
>no hiking badge
>only standing and sitting badges on sash
>no senior patrol leader patch or leader epaulets
>no eagle palms
>no hat
>hair not short for faster bush whacking
>too fat to fit in between the trees anyways

2/10 would not go innwoods with
>>
>>596861846
>Eagle palmd

Found the faggot
>>
>>596861992
>http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/BoyScouts/AdvancementandAwards/eaglepalm.aspx
>>
>>596860743

this x1000

>overweight
>neckbeard
>greasey looking
>not order of the arrow
>wear eagle medal and patch

0/10 would not camp with
>>
>>596860160
>changes in the "Mens/boys" locker room at the YMCA
>drives around a school during recess in a beat up 80s Camero with pants around ankles
>has a full sized van with steamy heart shaped windows
>watches the little league world series because "I really like baseball"
>>
>>596862272
we know what it is you just were a boyscout waaay too long.
>>
>>596862272
>feeling so insecure about your life you need a palm to vindicate yourself because your troop never actually accepted you because your mom went with you on all the outings>>596862272
>>
>>596862516
He.. It.. Might be 18. Eagles stop past that age, and only reason this faggot would be wearing anything along those lines

>>596860160
Btw faggot, nice religious knot- did they finally allow Atheism? Real old quality badges too, how long since flight, nigger?

Credit: Eagle Here and not scrubby, so fuck you
>>
>>596860669
>>596860416
Fuck yeah, hoorah to OA.

>>596860572
And yeah, what a plebeian. Second-rank gold palm.
>>
This man has accomplished more than I ever will.
>>
>>596862617
>>596862645
nah, I only got one and said fuck it.
after the whole gay thing. two fuckers came out to me. it's a shame, I really did love scouting.
plus it was somebody's mom that went with us. not mine
>>
>>596863343
>not trying to change the policy

Jesus fucking Christ did you pay any attention to the citizenship Merit Badges?
>>
>>596863343
oh man your with the scoutmom group? Why did you do that because camping is too much exercise?
>>
>>596863563
this isnt the way the world works for cis scum.
>>
File: IMG_8906.jpg (74KB, 428x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8906.jpg
74KB, 428x572px
>>596860160
>no OA
>you don't even got brotherhood faggot
>no palms
>no Philmont arrow head
>no shootint badge
>no hiking badge
>fucking faggot is overweight
>"..To keep myself physically strong.."
>you don't look strong at all faggot
>no Senior Patrol Leader patch

Your a complete faggot. But honestly my best scouting experience was Philmont. Getting eagle is way to easy and overrated. Philmont taught me things that eagle did not.

TLDR: Philmont & all high adventure bases is what scouting is really about.

Hiked 130 miles at Philmont in 12 days, hardest and probably the best moments of my life. Scouting is good but it became full of social rejects and a bunch of faggots.. Its a sad thing that its on a decline where I live.
>>
>>596863563
>pay any attention to the citizenship Merit
did anybody? be real here that class was so fucking boaring, and I was openly against it from the start. apparently, that made me seem more gay so the faggots came out to me

>>596863666
check'em.
no, my patrol did not interact with 'that patrol' very much. it's was a pretty large troop
>>
>>596864187
Shit niqqa I worked there. What year were you?
>>
eagle here, i hated the citizenship and communications merit badge, the rest were okay
>>596864187
Philmont was one of the greatests things I did in scouts i was the crewleader, oddly i was the youngest too

id go back
>>
>>596864254
All the citizenships were boring bro. I openly hated on them lol. Me and my bros used to hate on all the troops on my last summer camp. My troop was the trolls of our area. #troop4whereeaglessoar
#ourfaketroopname
#bsaisfulloffaggotsnow
>>
>>596864538
Like 2012. I would love to work there even if it was shitty pay. My ranger was nicknamed "coach" but nobody fucking called him that so we called him "Couch" to piss him off
>>
>>596864254
Sounds like you bitched your way through the Merit Badges and never really bought into the program.
>>
>>596864649
Exactly. Philmont honestly changed my outlook on life. I was 14 when I went man. If only I could go back.
>>
>>596865102
hmm 14 I was drinking vodka and fucking 13 year old girls... I was lucky back then.
>>
>>596864538
I think my rangers name was actually called andrew. My troop also almost ruined a relationship between a girl and a guy that worked at the trading post lol
>>
>>596864187
>Philmont
the best scouting that can be done

>>596864689
our last year at summer camp we took all the camp competitions yelling "wolverines" like madmen. everybody hated us. the last night we stole a kayak and strung it up the flag poles
>>
>>596864934
Afraid I don't know him. Where'd your treck go?

Working there was pretty cool - a little isolated. TBH I preferred working at "regular" camp where I had a day off every week.

If you're still young-ish, you could look into OA/trail crew experience. IMO better than a regular trek - get to do and see more.
>>
>>596865102
it was expensive too, i wonder how much it is now,
did you cover low or high country?
>>
>>596865223
We drank on camping trips and smoked weed. Then we would go fuck with other troops. Scouting was great when people wouldn't pussy out and go tell their leaders they were being trolled
>>
>>596865369
Fuck man I forgot but I remember going to Urraca, the horse riding camp, tooth of time, we rock climbed at one camp. We were mainly.middle and south country. We also went to cyphers mine... The only problem with doing another trek is that I quit after I got my eagle cuz my friends were older than me cuz I was the youngest. All the new kids started to be real faggots and never wanted to have fun like we used to.
>>
>>596865373
We did south/low country
>>
>>596865327
My last trip we went on the mess hall roof and wrote "I <3 April" with caution tape and duck tape. April was a girl that all the kids were fawning over. She wasn't even pretty. We just did it for the lulz
>>
File: 1407065595173.jpg (28KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
1407065595173.jpg
28KB, 400x369px
>>596865860
I just want to enjoy the great outdoors with friends again
>>
>>596866183
Exactly man. I miss camping and hiking sooo fucking much. Hiking was honestly my favorite part about scouting
>>
>>596866183
this feel right here. I will never get to go backpacking again, I have shitlord friends.
>>
>>596866379
Backpacking is life man. I want to get my old crew but they started their lives not near our hometown
>>
>>596865922
mount phillips?
>>
>>596866131
>always that one land whale at camp
>faggots fall in love with her
>only girl in 300 miles
every fucking year!
>>
>>596866702
YESSSS THAT MOTHER FUCKER. I TOOK A SHIT ON THERE.

Me and My one buddy beat the rest of my crew up there (our crew never followed regulations lmfao) we laid down and sunbathed/napped waiting for everyone else. It was a good time
>>
Fix your glasses, nigga
>>
>>596866853
Every fucking year.
Girls that go to camp go into two categories

>ugly,unattractive,landwhale
Or
>She is the biggest tease ever
>>
>>596867007
i took a shit on the tooth, i couldnt find the hole so i just had to drop it, i held my shits in there for soo long
>>
>>596867229
Yeah I didn't use the redroofs, I literally just took a shit in the wild. I found it more peaceful and more realistic. I disregarded a lot of the rules but I generally found a decent sized rock and dropped it on my shit so it disappeared
>>
>>596867436
the bear bags were always a pain to hoist up though
and cooking dinner for lunch, and i liked those cheese and peanut butter crackers
>>
>>596867007
my patrol did the same shit.
>everybody was fixing hiking food.
>pb&j, trail mix
>patrol leader tell us to fuck that and pack the propane stove
>being the youngest, I get stuck with the ham, eggs, and fresh veg
>our patrol out hikes everybody
>eat like kings on top of mount phillips

good fucking times, I miss them
>>
>>596867953
Me and my food partner buddy always ate like kings lol. We were at cyphers mine after a hard day of hiking in rain. Nobody wanted food. We cooked everybody's rice meal and we ate like there was no tommrw.

>mfw a wooden plank floor is more comfortable than dirt
>>
>>596867829
>cheese crackers with peanut butter.
Fuck bro those were the worst.
>>
>>596867829
Bear bags were a fucking pain In the ass
>>
>>596867829
The fucking honey stinger waffles/gummies were the best
>>
>>596868361
fuck man i thought they were the shit
but the jerky got old real fast
>>
>>596861739
Yo shotgun was the best
>>
>>596868458
Jerky got old REAL fast. I would've murdered my tent mate over a honey stinger waffle if he stole mine lol
>>
>>596868453
did you ever put the gatoraide in your bowl to help you get over the cold food?
>>
>>596867953
Being the youngest I got stuck with carrying a big ass pot on the back.of my backpack. Everybody decides it would.be funny to fill it with leaves and fuckking sticks while we hike. Eventually they put a big ass rock in it and I fall.
>>
>TFW Eagle
>TFW got a job at Scout Ranch
>Pay is $11.50 starting
>Chill ass people(Excluding the mormons)
All in all worth it
Colonneh Lodge anyone?
>>
>>596868691
Lmfao nah we usually nigger rigged our meals so we would boil water In the pots, put food in our bowls, put hot water in bowl, then mix it up. It made clean up way easier
>>
File: stab in the leg.gif (980KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
stab in the leg.gif
980KB, 245x250px
>>596868476
>tfw failed shotgun shooting
>passed rifle with top marks
>get made fun of for years. can't show my face on /k/ after a meetup

I get how to do it. I just can't hit anything
>>
>not having a snipe hunting badge
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.