[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is precious /b/. Kick the addiction, get off of this shitty

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 11

File: YcUYdpo.jpg (89KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
YcUYdpo.jpg
89KB, 1280x800px
Life is precious /b/. Kick the addiction, get off of this shitty website and never come back, you can do it, because I'm gunna do it. I've already kicked my addiction to video games. It's a real addiction, and I'll be the first to genuinely admit it. If you need help, get help. You can fucking do it and don't look back.
>>
File: 1423123003626.png (64KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1423123003626.png
64KB, 500x641px
>>
You madem y day /b/ro. No more weed and marathons of pokemon LPs....

I'm gonna stick with 4chan, but I'm gonna start studying more...
>>
>>596565494
Do it man. If you're serious, take the steps needed. Get rid of the substances, hide them, give them to a friend. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about Dota, or League, or Hearthstone, or anything else. It's all gone from my computer and I plan on never re-installing.
>>
>>596565928
I'm addicted to shutting off and watching stupid stuff for days...

Antidepressants don't help that much and weed makes depression worse....
>>
>>596566450
Dude, I'm the same way. It's like a form of extremely comfortable apathy. I fucking hate it. It's all the entertainment from technology we have. Again man, it's a genuine addiction, that's why it feels so good.
>>
>>596566818
it's what fucking american capitalists wants us to do all day
>>
>>596566450
You gotta figure out a way to get away from it. Force yourself away from it and put yourself in the environment of productivity. It's cliche as fuck, but go to the library until you figure out another place you like to work in. Get rich bro, it's easy: All you have to do is put in the hard work. Before I let my addiction sweep me away, I had within a year a 150% stock portfolio.
>>
>>596567062
Hardly man, it's what the corrupt capitalists want you to do all day. A real capitalist, wants you to pursue riches. If you pursue riches, and I pursue riches, we can pursue together, and that creates opportunities for the both of us.
>>
>>596565237
Everything in life is an addiction.

You either don't enjoy doing it or are addicted to it.

Eating is an addiction (even tho that ones a bit more lgit).
Having sex is an addiction as well.
Taking a shower is an addction.

Every thing you do without being forced to is an addiction so what are you gonna do about it, op ?
Live a stoïc life, stop yourself from desiring and living inside your mind only ?

Addictions are life. No addiction, no life.

Get your shit straight.
>>
>>596567243
I don't know man...
I'm 19 and when I think how my entire generation (me included) keeps wasting their time consuming useless shit... Someone gets profit from this...
Maybe though it's just an effect of technology progressing and making stuff easier, including wasting your time
>>
>>596567591
Maybe it is that we got regular access to the internet when we were young but not too young, so we did not learn from a very young age to moderate, as we do with other stuff (>>596567401
like food)
>>
I got signed as a model last year as my lil sister does it and suddenly I was put into situations where confidence and people skills were pretty important. I feel like I faked it until I didn't have to anymore, and now I am like a new person compared to my former self. I look at posts like this and think any of you could make a change if you're willing to, it doesn't take being a model lol but going out there and doing stuff is the only way your situation will be any different. I haven't been on 4chan or /b in a year and it's still here, it's still the same, it always will be so why not go out and do something real
>>
>>596565485
Deep
>>
>>596565237
FUCKING NERD
>>
You just made me decide to never game again and now it is time to study on my final year of school to get in to uni. Fucking thank you
You changed somebodies life for the better
>>
>Ruining a conversation:

>>596565237
sauce?
>>
>>596567401
That's a fallacy. Doing heroine and taking a shower are completely different things. Doing something and enjoying it, is different from enjoying something and thereby becoming addicted to it.
>>596567591
I'm 20 bro, I am the generation. This behavior you describe has been inculcated not just through capitalism, but through the generation's feedback into itself. Someone gets profit from us, yes, but someone gets profit in damn near everything you do. And it's not just that wasting time has become easier, it's that it has become more attractive en masse.
>>
>>596565237
>>596568156
I have supicions that you posted this yourself.....
>>
File: 1412217199623.jpg (15KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
1412217199623.jpg
15KB, 214x317px
Im waiting for the day your mom walks up to you and calls you a pussy. Pussy.
>>
>>596568156
UNINSTALL IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER. DON'T FUCKING RELAPSE, IT SUCKS.
>>
>>596568265
I don't give a fuck what you think. I can't prove anything regarding my innocence and nor can you my guilt. Besides, after this thread, and maybe a few more like this, I'm never coming back. Maybe I'll write a book about my addiction and get famous. Who fucking knows? The world is my oyster.
>>
>>596565485
It's easy to think of all the shit you want to do when you're laying in bed at night, because you don't have to do any of it right "now".

Break everything into smaller tasks, then you get the feeling of accomplishment more often.
>>
File: pepe the slav.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
pepe the slav.png
49KB, 451x485px
>>596565237
>tfw was addicted to video games
>tfw they're all boring as fuck now
>tfw just want walk cross country and see where I end up
>>
>>596568215
humanity either has to surpass this someway, or just rely on people who have ore self-disipline...
>>
>>596568479
Do it man. It's all about whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>596567775
The point of my post is to say i have lots of addiction, but live in harmony with them.
Taking life as it comes can save you someday. Maybe not physicaly, but mentaly.

You gonna fight against the world, and life ? You're just a piece of dirt in an infinite universe.

Things will always happen. Maybe happy stuff, maybe sad stuff. But why the HELL would i try to fight against what i appreciate ?

My addictions are part of me and i chose to not think about the cons of those addictions.

Being on PC all day ? Good, i love solitude ! When i feel alone, guess i have my classmates and my family, but no way i let my PC down to spend 12/24 with people... Makes me sick just thinking about it.

Smokin weed ? Cool brah, chill out, foget about the shit you had to do ! Missing money ? Wait to have some, duh. (if you do anything else like steal or prostitute yourself for weed... Sorry to say but you're an immense faggot)

Anyways, until the point i get bored of it and it therefore isn't an addiction anymore, i will never let what i desire down.
>>
>>596568503
There is no vision without the visionaries.
>>
File: First-Step.jpg (183KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
First-Step.jpg
183KB, 640x480px
>>596565237
>>
>>596568400
I like you
But don't try to become famous through a book about game addiction...
Also do what you want and fuck me....
The world is your oyster dude
>>
>>596568592
Man addiction is not a good thing believe me......
(too many dots.........)
>>
>>596568592
>Piece of dirt in an infinite universe
Try the likelyhood of a multiverse. I'm not gunna fight against the world and life. If anything I would fight for it. I understand my insignificance and I embrace it. There is never a day where it isn't in the back of my mind. It is through this insignificance that I understand the granduer of life and this world. You aren't fighting against what you appreciate. It's fighting for a greater appreciation of life. The world is a magnificent place, and there has been few pain that has surpassed my knowledge of the squander of my time. I would much rather read, enhance my body, enhance my mind, than sit on my ass all fucking day and night in front of this high tech fucking brick.
>>
Success is not a triumph but a necessity. There's no mistaking it. You're only rewarded for the risks you're prepared to take. Once out of context, actions become undefined. Any willpower or ambition that is gone to bear is arbitrary. There are no external urgent necessities to justify choices of profession, hobbies, or violence. No force or coercion to render life around. Everything must come from within.
>>
>>596568740
If you're a chick, hell, maybe? I've got a gf that I'm actively trying to work things out with. If she's not willing to do what it takes though - and you're a chick - and live in my area, I'd be willing to try a lil somethin somethin.
>>
File: 1422312788649.jpg (475KB, 3250x1757px) Image search: [Google]
1422312788649.jpg
475KB, 3250x1757px
>>
>>596565237
Just because you're too pathetic to pace yourself doesn't mean we're all addicted.
>>
>>596569196
Although I agree with a majority of your statements. Success to me is both a triumph and a necessity, but only because I make it so. My success, could be a 75k a year job in the profession I so choose, or it could be making millions in over the next 5 years and retiring. Success is ultimately what you define it to be.
>>
>>596569593
That's good to hear. I would hope everyone here wasn't addicted. Addiction fucking sucks. I wish you the best in whichever endeavors you so desire.
>>
>>596569791
You're a /b/ro
>>
>>596569640
I think that falls under being rewarded for the risks you are prepared to take in following the path to get to where you want to end up. It's actually a quote from a speech, I got it from the start of this song if you're interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RtV3_J8V78
>>
>>596569640
Success has nothing to do with money...
>>
>>596569137
> I would much rather read, enhance my body, enhance my mind

Well what a noble addiction to aim for this goal. I don't, because i know that i won't do it. I know even if i try my personnal addctions will bring me back to MYSELF and not someone i'm faking to be.
This harsh life has taught me one thing : You're not a hero. Don't think you will become one someday. You won't. So i accept the sentence.

I'd rather stay with my weak minded desires rather than fighting against myself.
>>
>>596568277
I just uninstalled league of legends and nearly every 1 of my games from steam library except for civ 5 due to it being a casual thing i only play in holidays
thanks m9
>>
>>596570028
u stupid
>>
>>596565237
Its like masturbation
You can kick it for a few month at best
Then it comes back with a vengeance
>>
>>596570128
>few months....

You are an a-fag (asexual fag)
>>
>>596570269
No man i have a libido like a raging bull
>>
>>596569908
Fair enough. I'm definitely interested.
>>596569944
Maybe not for you, no. But for me, as far as I understand myself, it plays a large part. I've grown up poor, and I know that through my hard work, dedication, and risk taking, I can achieve the monetary goals I so desire. Also, nice dubs m8.
>>596570098
Dude, that's fucking awesome to hear. Make sure you watch yourself with that Civ 5 though. It may start casually, but with nothing else to play, it may become something you slowly turn to. Just watch the amount of time you spend.
>>
>>596570101
Sorry, i guess 4 lines are tl;dr for you. Also sorry i don't want to resume it for a newfag ;)
>>
>>596565237
Sauce?
>>
>>596570028
If you have the time in between your addictions, I'd recommend spending what time you can looking into a philosopher named Nietzsche if you haven't heard of him. Look into his concept the Ubermensch (and I mean his concept, not the concept his cunt of a sister gave to the Nazis). You aren't fighting against yourself brother: You're fighting for yourself.
>>
>>596570400
Sorry man, I wish.
>>
>>596570397
u stupid
>>
>>596570353
Thankyou, it sounds really fucking homo but I think i did the right thing
i have a serious problem with gaming and I knew i had to stop
i really need to focus on my academics right
Whoever the fag was that told me to uninstall, fucking love u
you turned a mediocre life in to a great one
>>
>>596570588
Nietzsche is good, but if you read a bit he is kind of a fascist (probably misspelled).
His sister was a bitch by the way
>>
any time you enjoyed spending is no lost time
>>
>>596570655
That's because you did do the right thing. I would even recommend uninstalling Civ 5 as well. You don't need it, and relapsing really really fucking sucks. I've done it 3 times and I'm working hard as hell to make sure the last time was the last time. I'm glad I've been able to help and impact in some way. Keep working at it. Keep driving.
>>
>>596570850
Don't think so...
>>
>>596570893
Uninstalled
feels good
>>
>>596570957
why not?
>>
I'm in this 4chan thread saying I'll stop weed and binge watching shit, but I should be in uni... I already missed a tutorial
>>
>>596570588
Heard the name in class, prob when i was sleeping :p
Thnx, i'll check it out more seriously.
>>
>>596571040
That statement is so naive...
Picaso enjoyed painting, was it lost time?
>>
ITT: Losers

Get a grip niggers its really all in your head
>>
>>596570850
What if I was heroine addict and loved every single second of my rush? Your argument when it comes down to it, is a very hedonist one (not the Epicurus school of thought, the other one), and I'd be glad to point out more flaws of the idea if you wish.
>>596570960
Good, man. Now don't reinstall them, no matter how badly you want to play. It will spiral, I promise you. And know too, that if you do spiral, it's not the end, but you have to fight it. Watch yourself, brother.
>>
>>596571132
HAHAHAHA
dyslexia...
>>
>>596571253
Still naive though...
See >>596571194
>>
Gamestop employee and medical marijuana user here. I'm happy as fuck and I play video games religiously. And I have a pretty good amount of friends. So fuck you OP you don't know shit.

Plus I'm 25
>>
>>596571392
Weed is not inherently bad, it's just bad for me.....
(not OP, the weed guy)
>>
>>596571392
>>596571472
Fuck off you're essentially wasting your life smoking weed playing games what are you 10? You're 25 do some grown up things and make a difference in this world rather than waste yer shit
doesn't matter if your sociable what matters is what you make
>>
>>596571050
I really need to shower and leave........
AAAAAAAAAAAA
Why am I still here?
>>
I'm trying to kick pot and food. I've been smoking weed for over a decade now. It completely controls my life, I can't sleep without it, back pain, tonnes of shit, that and I just recently exceeded 300lbs, Im going to fucking die, been sober for 3 days now, havnt slept once, this is the longest I've gone without toking for many many years, maybe if I can kick pot or at least bring my use way way down, I can focus on losing some weight.
>>
>>596571645
I'm that guy (>>596565494
>>596571472
)
Not that guy (>>596571392
)

I agree with you...
>>
>>596571659
Get the fuck off dude. You have obligations. Fuck this shitty website. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS.
>>
>>596571645
So the fact that I'm about to be promoted, get a 6 dollar pay increase and get about 20 more hours a week means that I don't do grown up things? You mean have responsibilities like bills and rent? Yeah I have all that. What have you done with your life bruh bruh?
>>
>>596571724
Man I don't use as much as you but I too have felt the need for weed...
I was smoking every day, now I only smoke on weekends and I want to reduce it more...
Time is the best doctor for weed adiction I think. The longer you don't smoke the less you don't need it....
I guess this is true for every addiction....
With weed you feel it much quicker though...
>>
>>596571392
So you plan to stay in gamestop until your 70? Good one how about build a career bruv and learn things read books instead of smoking weed and playing games?
I've done my weed phase back when i was 16 17 its sad to see how most of my friends are 'stuck' in that phase
>>
File: SCREEN.jpg (206KB, 1122x1118px) Image search: [Google]
SCREEN.jpg
206KB, 1122x1118px
>>596565237
I thought of doing this and coming back with sotry and results. I've got one.
>>
>>596565237
Thought alot about this.
This will be the last time you see me here.
Thank you.
Bye.
>>
>>596565237
/b/ is fine, its just that we cant fucking handle anything so we end up abusing it. By wasting time in shit like dubsthreads and shitposting.
>>
>>596571891
Money is not success man.
Success is enjoying your life to the fullest and not following the masses...
I guess if playing videogames and smoking weed is all the above for you, keep doing it...
(I guess....)
>>
>>596572189
>>596571891
sorry i keep clicking on wrong thing
>>
>>596572002
Weed has been such a huge part of my life, at my peak, when I was making good money. I would smoke a QP a month. Now I'm down to about an ounce. But it rules me. I enjoy nothing unless I'm high, I don't even cap sober. The worst part of quitting is the insomnia and hot flashes. Also my mind is fucked, anyone who says excessive weed consumption doesn't damage the mind is retarded. I have no memories any more. And I can't make new memories, if I watch a movie today, I forget everything about it by noon tomorrow. I'm constantly losing my keys and wallet. I'm just hoping the damage isn't permanent, and maybe I can get some of my childhood memories back, or at least make new memories
>>
>>596572206
true
>>
>>596572410
Do it man.
Cold turkey
>>
>>596572189
Business management is a career nimrod. I'm on my way to store manager. took me like 4 months to get this promotion. 2 more and I'm a store manager. No I don't plan on being at gamestop till I'm 70 but, now and the next 20 to 30 years are gonna be filled with video games the way technology is going, so if I can either get my foot in the door to managing teams of game sellers, maybe I can manage a team of game testers or game designers. The video game industry is a big one, just as all industries are

Tl;Dr
I like video games and smoking weed makes me deal with people. Video games are gonna be around for a while so why not get in where ya fit in.

Ya hurrrd. Peace. I'm out
>>
>>596572410
You are now an animal that can only live in the moment
>>
>>596572540
Lol yes
>>
>>596572533
I'm trying, seein doc today for more powerful sleeping meds. Trazedone does nothing for me. I feel like shit. I need sleep soon.
>>
>>596571724
Dude, if need be, go to NA, seriously. THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH GETTING HELP. Getting help is one of the strongest fucking things you can do. You are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Two semesters ago, I was willing to do almost anything to kick my video game addiction. I wish, to this day, for there to be a Video Games Anonymous in my area, but there isn't. Facing yourself with vigor and understanding that you're terrified you'll lose is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>596572641
Fuck sleep mess man. Drink warm milk or work out a bunch.
>>
>>596572641
See >>596572658
>>
>>596572641
Xanax is your friend
(Not with alcohol though...)
>>
>>596572410
>I would smoke a QP a month
How would you even allow yourself to get to this point? An ounce per week is so fucking much to smoke, its wasteful, why didnt you just do heroin or something
>>
>>596572540
Yup. Been like that as long as I can remember, but I can't remember, maybe I was always like this? I doubt it though. I've already started remembering a few details I thought where long lost after being sober 3 days. I know I will get better but probably not as good as if I never smoked before
>>
>>596572207
Im not talking of money but by playing games you are the mass controlled by big business. .you are a consumer not a producer..ii know you enjoy it and its good etc but it's better to create a change in the world for the better, through energy yoy wouldve spent creating, rather than consuming..do you catch the drift?
>>
>>596572801
MariJuana is baaad because drugs are baaaad
And I mean that...
>>
>>596572538
>>596572825
>>
>The ride never ends
>>
>>596569452
reroll
>>
>>596572784
I loved it, the smell of weed. The taste, packing and toking by bong, its routine. That and I had lots and lots of free time, also I've done lots of drugs. Shrooms are nice, I've smoked crack a few times, but its nasty, weed is just so soothing, I won't touch heroin though. Im already probably going to have a heart attack before I'm 40 anhways , no need to kill myself any faster
>>
>>596565237
Good ridance fagget
>>
>>596572801
You can reach back where you were with determination and as much time to get back maybe more as much as youve derailed..15 years and youl be back and clear
>>
>>596573066
LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. KEEP WORKING AT IT AND DON'T FUCKING GIVE UP. YOU CAN DO IT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE ANYTIME SOON. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE.
>>
>>596573143
Optimism is nice.
>>
>>596565237
>Life is precious /b/
It really isn't though. Stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>596573066
Keep working at it man, don't give in. As far as I know, it gets much better. It does take a while though. Focus on this addiction first. After that, keep going. Don't give up. Get help if you need it.
>>
>>596572966
reroll
>>
>>596573218
Ive been there done that and im still not back..wwas stoned for 3 years straight everyday i was a zombie now 4 years on i am mot back but b
am i getting there soon
>>
>>596573382
Stop ruining the thread fag.
>>
>>596573424
You are a fag
>>
>>596572934
The white horse rides again
>>
>>596573453
We are the same person...
>>
>>596573206
Thanks /b/ro means allot. I hope, I'm in Canada so its cold and snowy. But soon as the weather gets nice I'm going to start jogging. I can't get far or run long, but I need to try. I need to do something. Anything is better than smoking weed all day and drinking a 2l of soda in one sitting. I routinely order 5lbs of chicken wings and eat it all at once. I'm done with that now though. I'm not eating only vegetables. But no more slamming back 4 cheeseburgers stoned as fuck at 2am
>>
>>596565237
You make a good point, OP. Thanks for the motivation. I'm going to give it a try.

Adios, my /b/rothers.
>>
>>596573288
Not to be pessimistic, but if that's the case then an hero. The preciousness of life is subjective. My life is precious to me and thus I want what is best for myself. If that is to kick my addiction, than that is what I am going to work towards. My life may mean nothing to you, and that's ok: There is nothing I can do to change that. But I'll tell you something man, your life means something to me, and so do many of the lives here. If I can impact one, then I have done some form of good, no matter how miniscule.
>>
>>596573560
Hahaha
Only two... amature
I have my 5 cheese at 5am
>>
>>596565237
that looks delicious
>>
File: 0010123015.jpg (22KB, 565x410px) Image search: [Google]
0010123015.jpg
22KB, 565x410px
>>596565237
The sad thing is I've been saying I'm going to get better for years now, but I never truly tried. I've taken minor steps but thats it. And now, its too late. My brain is done with its youthful stage where it can absorb and adapt and grow. Its all downhill from here.

The truth is, I dont truly want to be better. Its just my ego pushing me along, trying to get on the same level as my peers. But my true character is a fat, greedy sloth that just wants to lounge around all day.
>>
File: 1422907964354.gif (277KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
1422907964354.gif
277KB, 240x287px
>>596573471
>Shit posting
>>
>>596573397
Well I've been stoned all day every day for the last 10 years. My brain is so cooked I'm amazed I can even type. Lmao. It will get better. It has too. I just hope I can stick with it. Its only been tree damn days and I feel like I'm withdrawing from opiates
>>
>>596571814
I'm leaving now...
Better late than never....
Thanks /b/ro
Nice thread OP
>>
>>596573832
saved
>>
>>596573734
Oh I could eat 5 double big macs with enough soda and an hours time. I just can't afford it. So 4 MC doubles its been. No dollar menu here in Canada. Even a mcdouble is 2 bucks
>>
>>596573747
Just because a brain is no longer useful does not mean it can no longer absorb, adapt, and grow. There are numerous studies that prove this. Do you truly believe the things you're saying about yourself? Do you think that there is any possibility where you could be wrong?
>>
Most of you are human waste. The aliens would have no hesitation judging you objectively and sending you into the laser beams to get slaughtered like the cattle you are.
>>
>>596573739
that is delicious
trust me it s my sister
i know
>>
>>596574067
No we wouldn't...
>>
>>596573844
Is all up to you
>>
>>596574067
What makes you different?
>>
>>596574083
Lies!
>>
>>596565237
The F*ck, you can't even imagine how much I needed this. But I'd like to point that 4chan itself isn't the real addiction. It's a whole fucking way of thinking, of living like a soulless, unmotivated lump of flesh, I personally admit I've been seeking addictions myself, before 4chan it had other names. Beat this sick shitty mentality /b/ros, you know you can. I will seriously try this , for this thread OP, you have my gratitude. Farewell cunts, I hope you all live beautiful lives.
>>
>>596574162
Part of me just wants to give up and eat and smoke myself to death. But the other part wants to grow old and enjoy the simple things in life
>>
>>596574208
OH NO!!!!!
HE GOT ME!!!!

(why does 4chan make me chose pictures of cakes to post nowadays... the world is getting weirder and weirder...)
>>
File: 1422069650947s.jpg (10KB, 249x234px) Image search: [Google]
1422069650947s.jpg
10KB, 249x234px
>>596574308
>>596574055

I never had a soul to begin with, not even an inkling of one. You cannot create a flame without a spark. I'm done; shows over.
>>
>>596574313
Prove to yourself that you can beat this first. Once you've beaten it, then decide.
>>
>>596574543
no man...
>>
>>596574543
Use all of your options first. Why not right? If I'm wrong, then it was over anyway and you can continue to do what you were going to do.
>>
Anyway, I've got shit to take care of. I'm glad I was able to help whomever I could. I'll probably be back /b/ros, but only to make another thread like this. Maybe 1 or 2 more, after that I'm gone.
>>
>>596574835
Salud
>>
Thanks for this thread. Feels good to know that others face the same challenges. Goodnight /b/ros.
Today OP wasn't a faggot.
>>
>>596574998
not a fag indeed
good afternoon for me..
Bye OP and bye fags
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.