[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is nothing like what they made it out to be when I was a

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x586px
Life is nothing like what they made it out to be when I was a little kid. I always dreamed of being part of an epic, or being able to go into the great wilderness and adventure. Perhaps find something undiscovered, or become a legend like the ancient days. Now, i feel like I just blend in with the crowd. Getting older, and sooner forgotten. it feels like everything great has either been done, found, or destroyed.
I wish I was born in the early 60s. People back then actually were interesting and the world was relatively new. They didnt sit around for hours staring at a god damn hand held phone, or sit on technology 24/7. The music back then was actually made, not produced and fabricated by one man on a program. i feel like the time and age now sucks a big fat cock. Born too late to have fun, born too early to do anything cool.

Any thoughts or other perspectives?
>>
Born too late to explore the world. Born too early to explore space. Born just in time to browse dank memes
>>
>>595638337
no
one
cares
fucking nigger.
>>
Stop being a faggot , go out there and have an adventure, adventures don't come looking for you OP
>>
>>595638604
Fuck off.
>>
technology wil be way better and in like 15 years there might be a new form of entertainment
>>
>>595638604
Unless you're Bilbo Baggins.
>>
File: banana.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
banana.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>595638496
>>
>>595638337
DONT SCARE THE NORMIES

they will react with ... violence
>>
File: images (4).jpg (12KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
12KB, 298x169px
>>595638496
>>
>>595638337
You're looking for adventure, and with the inability to accept your own betaness blame it on the time period you were born? Man, grow a pair. The fact that you're on /b/ whining about this just shows you're fucking lack of imagination. Boo hoo, I would have been a famous adventurer or inventor if I was born in the 60s. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>595638337
Gold Age syndrome of retarded, basic faggot, I hope you die soon and be born in a decade where it's even worse just so you whine even more than you already do and an hero yourself again and again so I can watch how a pathetic soul decays in the nether in the infinity of time

>tl:dr

>fuck you OP, you're the faggiest of all the fag OP's ive seen on this site and that is ALOT
>>
>>595639282
ahahahahha. rekt. /thread
>>
>>595638927
Faggot, I go out and adventure every weekend. It just disgusts me that the direction the world is going in. Here in colorado, ive pretty much seen most of what there IS to see. Ive covered the mountians, the parks, the everything.
Im just tired of seeing this shit generation and what their stupid obsessions are. "Dubstep, phones,technology"
Its like people arent living anymore. Its disgusting.

I didnt want to be part of some shitty technology age
>>
>>595639282
Kill yourself you faggot. Youre the biggest shitlord ive seen too asshat. I bet you listen to dubstep and make memes in your moms basement you fucking cellardweller.

Hang yourself
>>
Don't blame your life's shittyness on the time period you were born in, OP. You sound like the kind of person that would complain about any situation. If you were a 60's child, you would be complaining about the telephone and the advent of rock and roll.

>>595639369
Still complaining. If you've actually gotten out and explored, then why are you bitching about other people on here?

>>595638927
this
>>
>>595639530
why would I hang myself?? I fucking LOVE my life beacuse I ACTUALLY DO SHIT, not go on /b/ like a fag and bitch about how lame my life is

>again, AN HERO YOURSELF ASAP FAGGOT
>>
Just LARP. Its a new adventure every month and you get to hit people.
>>
>>595639369
Frankly, I'm an alpha techelite and welcome the coming of the technocracy. Some day you'll end up being my servant. just kidding (or not). But really, if you hate technology so much and are being a whiny bitch about it go off the grid. And what will you do without your precious /b/.?
>>
>>595639759
Jesus youre fucking stupid. Did you even read ops post? Stupid shit you should anhero
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.