[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm chillin with this one dude soon and I'm bringing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: spice.jpg (87KB, 1000x889px) Image search: [Google]
spice.jpg
87KB, 1000x889px
So I'm chillin with this one dude soon and I'm bringing the bud.
He says he's gunna bring spice and says it's the best.
I know the shit isn't good for people at all, but I was wondering. Would one time cause any permanent damage?
What do you guys think?
>>
>>595431110
The worst feeling i have ever had in my entire life do not take. not even once.
>>
>>595431110
I dunno, do you find this fun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYhwt84YEcs
>>
Dont
>>
File: 1299023409688.jpg (53KB, 530x535px) Image search: [Google]
1299023409688.jpg
53KB, 530x535px
>>595431110
stick to weed. Spice is over rated and makes you feel really depressed afterward. At least that's how I felt.
>>
>>595431110
First time could kill you. #YOLO
>>
File: 1367171554461.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1367171554461.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Tell him to bring a dub instead.
>>
>>595431110
"spice" is just a general term. the recipe changes very frequently and their standards for quality probably isn't as high as you would think. But you will probably be fine, just take it easy and keep it a one time thing. I would just stick to weed if possible
>>
Spice is garbage.. let him smoke it and keep your weed to yourself
>>
>>595431110
This shit feels awful holy fuck. Never never never take this. And yes it will fuck your brain up
>>
>>595431110
stay away from it anon, stick to the plant
>>
>>595431361
Basically this.
I had a bag of happy tiger and.that shit made me delirious for.thirty mins and im a.heavy weed smoker.shit dont feel like weed at all
>>
>>595431110
im not your mom or nothin but just smoke weed, spice is unregulated chinese chemicals that are sprayed on poutporri. The reason its not banned is because they keep changing the chemicals so you never know what kind of crazy bullshit is gonna happen.
Just smoke weed dude.
>>
File: 1316137081925.png (4KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1316137081925.png
4KB, 302x237px
>>595431110
Thread consensus is basically don't bother with spice. Stick to weed. If you want something different try shrooms or M
>>
>>595431110
i used to smoke spice back in the day. shit gets you fucking retarded high. 10/10 would do again
>>
No one has any idea if it's bad for you, it just makes a lot of people panic and feel like shit.

If you smoke any, smoke a really fucking tiny amount. But mostly just smoke your weed.
>>
Huffing paint fumes would probably be healthier and more enjoyable than spice shit.
>>
>>595431400
>>595431600
>>595431688
Dubz speak the truth.skip it
>>
>>595431110
Salvia is kind of fun though. One time thing imo.
>>
>>595431110
Ex smoked 3 bags of this shit a day. Put holes in her brain and now she has less than 2 years to live.. If you're going to be a dumb fuck and do it. Make it a once in a while thing.
>>
>>595431361
>>595431110
I smoked home made spice and it was one of the best feelings I've ever had I liked it better than weed and I've smoked some good shit but it fucked my short term memory up big time and I smoked it years ago
>>
>>595431768
Anon speaks truth, if the Feds didn't sweep the city and bust everyone selling I'd still be hitting it. Retarded good stoning
>>
>>595431110
Honestly man, it was a normal high. Comparable to that of weed, but it did make my friend start screaming and saying he couldn't control his eyes or some shit. Brain hasn't been 100% since but a lot of drugs and booze does that. I'd say 4/10 wouldn't smoke again
>>
>>595431110
Its fucking awful
Also I work in an ED and every month we get at least one person who comes in with cardiac arrest caused by that shit.
Just smoke weed man
>>
>>595431110

hey I have a good idea guys

let's do this new drug

with lots of reports of sending people to the hospital

Yeah, no thanks. Just smoke some weed. Is your health really worth getting high on a COMPLETELY unstudied chemical?
>>
>>595431110
Dude.
Don't.
I lost an entire fucking month of my life to that. Literally that month is gone, I have no idea what I did or where I was. I woke up on the floor of my friends house and was done from there on out.
Afterwards I was depressed and felt sick as shit.
Don't do it and stick to bud
>>
Aight thanks guys. I'll stick to my senses and just stay with weed
>>
>>595431110
how the hell does anyone even find spice anymore
>>
>>595431110

if you wanna smoke something and feel like shit then just smoke nutmeg. I don't know why any sane person would try that shit if they have weed
>>
What the fuck IS spice anyway?

like what chemicals?
>>
>>595431110
Idk I've heard from people who smoked it once and ended up with chronic headaches and shit. It probably depends on its formulation, but I wouldnt ever touch the stuff, specially if you've already got real weed and dont live in a trailer
>>
fag I know smoked so much spice he had to rub prescription cream on his dick to piss.. let me explain. the highly toxic chemicals in spice don't metabolize or digest and burn through your urinary tract. this kid basically burned out his urinary tract and it hurts so bad to piss he uses this cream..
>>
>>595432421
bed chemicals
>>
if you're gonna smoke spice, smoke a TINY PINCH. a really fuckin small amount. you don't need more than that. smoke another pinch when you come down. more does not = better
>>
>>595432421
Jwh
I use to.have a supier that gave free samples.jabberwoki was good buy fuck that shit,it fucks.your.headup
>>
I am honestly holding spice to my brain's demise. I had a short stretch in HS where I smoked it. It severely hits your short term memory. You'll feel listless after smoking it. Physically torn. It's all synthetics. It's horrible. Buy marijuana. Stick to the gift. Btw blazed right now.
>>
>>595432366
I'd have to ask him, not sure about NV laws but he has all kinds of it. Something like "marley's dream" "hawaiin something"
>>
>>595431110
Don't even try it. I was hooked on that shit for two years. It became all I thought about. Woke up every morning violently sick. Had to take a hit like four times throughout the night just to sleep. I got to the point where I couldn't tell reality from dream, and I felt like it was rewiring my brain. When I finally decided I had enough, I took two weeks off work and spent the whole time throwing up, shaking, and sweating buckets. I haven't touched it since. Trust me bro, stick to real weed.
>>
File: ddt.jpg (46KB, 207x250px) Image search: [Google]
ddt.jpg
46KB, 207x250px
>>595432058
>Put holes in her brain
thats some powerful shit. could one perhaps... penistically penetrate these holes?
>>
>>595432421
It's "synthetic" weed made with shit you shouldn't be smoking. Helps you pass drugs tests while giving you a high, lots of chemicals and shit
>>
From a guy who ran a smoke shop a couple years back, dont do it man. I've seen people who seemed perfectly normal turn into people who look like crackhead over this shit.

Plus weed is always better, spice started out as a way for faggots on proby or people who get drug tested at work to still get high, only reason it got so popular.
>>
Spice is fugged. Don't do it op, real drugs are way better
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.