[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.theguardian.com/society/ 2015/jan/28/rapists-soci

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 1421025503123.jpg (28KB, 383x345px) Image search: [Google]
1421025503123.jpg
28KB, 383x345px
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jan/28/rapists-social-media-cover-tracks-police-cps-rape

This article made me rage:

"The rise in reporting of rapes is something which I unreservedly welcome. The issue that causes me concern is the significant level of under-reporting. The reality is that we are still only getting 20-25% of those who suffer the offence … 75% of those [who are raped] are not coming forward."

What. The. Fuck. How can they possibly know that??

Tl;DR rage thread.
>>
>>595206123
girls like "jessie" are just the retarded mongrels that make an entire movement look bad, just like Dawkins does for scientists, WBC does for christians or what Kotaku does for games journalism

dismiss and move on is what I say.
>>
>>595206123
buttblasted butthurt fag detected

Are you so unsure about your manhood that a feminist cunt whining is making you rage?
>>
>>595206663
WBC are pretty cool people
>>
>>595206123
>How can they possibly know that??
Well, we all know that 100% of women are being raped, so if only 25% of women report being raped, we know 75% aren't
>>
File: 1421723715559.gif (2MB, 233x223px) Image search: [Google]
1421723715559.gif
2MB, 233x223px
>>595206663
the only movement going on is my bowels

if you get offline and in the real world, none of this shit matters and nobody cares. we're all competing against each other and if you cant cut it, boo fucking hoo.
>>
Feminism is an idotic man hating dyke movement made by self-entiteld slutty bitches.
>but not al feminists are bad
Yes they are.
Not all feminists are man haters though but, the loudest most influential group is (yes means yes law, consent classes, drunk sex = rape)
And they are winning terrain.

Feminism ruined a generation of girls which makes them undateable for guys with brains.
>>
>>595209161
As of today the UK has reverted to a guilty until proven innocent system for cases of rape after pressure from various feminist groups and the paperwork of feminist judges. Tell me again how these people only exist in Internet and have no impact on the real world.
>>
>>595211583
Source...
I really really really hope this is bait.
>>
>>595211712
Oh how I wish I was baiting you, oh how I wish.

http://www.telegraph co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11375667/Men-must-prove-a-woman-said-Yes-under-tough-new-rape-rules.html
>>
>>595212147
Holy shit.
A minute of silence for freedom.
Sexism has won.
>>
>>595207445
>Are you so unsure about your manhood that a feminist cunt whining is making you rage?
Keep projecting, cunt.
>>
File: 1421722936146.png (8KB, 747x147px) Image search: [Google]
1421722936146.png
8KB, 747x147px
>>595211583
nobody cares what goes on in third world countries like the uk
>>
>>595212147
"The ability to consent to sex should also be questioned where the complainant has mental health problems, learning difficulties or was asleep or unconscious at the time of the alleged attack"

Holy Hell of a Handbasket are we steering more and more towards Dr. Sheldon Coopers relationship-agreement or what? Do I have to let her fill in a test before sex, to prove that she is in normal mental health?
>>
>>595212584
Told ya, nigga I don't bait.

As of today England has reverted to an inquisitorial system like what was seen in medieval times and the third world for cases of rape. English common law was the basis of justice for the free world. It has now been utterly quashed. Say goodbye to freedom folks, the system we fought the French empire and the nazis to resist has now been accepted by the UK. It is an affront the basic human principles of rights and justices.

Sexual inquisition, coming to a courthouse near you.
>>
>>595213408
http://www.telegraph[dot]co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10418682/Rape-victims-should-have-moral-responsibility.html
There is still hope for the UK.
But damn feminists won this battle.

How come there wasn't a mass protest?
>>
>>595213078
>learning disability
I technically have a learning disability from grade 3. I can no longer consent to sex and am constantly being raped. This could work in my favour now that I think about it.

I love how they think returning to what is quite literally a medieval inquisition system is somehow "the legislation needed for the 21st century".
>>
>>595213922
I know.
I am dyslectic.
Does this mean my exes all raped me?
>>
>>595213738
There might yet be, this is completely out of the blue as of today. Probably nothing though, most men are too spineless and cowardly these day to fucking stand up for themselves.
>>
File: lew8n7AWYG1qzgpw5o1_1280.jpg (107KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
lew8n7AWYG1qzgpw5o1_1280.jpg
107KB, 600x543px
>>595213078
what are you, new?
>>
>>595214079
Technically correct. Everything is rape now. But as you and I both know this law will only be enforced in favour of women.
>>
>>595214243
If you stand up for freedom you are a sexist pig and society will shame you for it.
But shit man.
This shit happening in Europe.
I taught it was only this severe in the states.
>>
>>595214487
Well aren't they just so priviledged with all these laws in their favour.
They have more rights than man do.
If they wanted equality they would give up on their rights.
>>
>>595212147
I want off. I'm not even kidding anymore. This ride isn't fun now. I won't off. Jesus Christ I want off. I'm getting off this ride. Now, I need off now.
>>
>>595215023
The ride stopped being fun when congresses and parlements started bowing down to them.
Wasn't there some law against hate movements.
>>
Ok, so you stand in a crowd of 6-8 persons, say at a bus stop. You get eye contact with random girl, and being in good mood you say "hello", nothing more. She doesn't like it, and shouts out loud: "You fucking cis-scum, how dare you talk to me like that?" and she files a report that you raped her just for saying hello. And she cries out in all the feminist-nazistic social medias that you opressed her by talking to her first, without her consent.
Same scenario, but now she says hello, but you don't answer. She cries out in the same medias that you opressed her by not answering. She wanted to talk, you didn't. How the hell did you dare not to answer?? And her feminist-nazistic sisters will tell her to file a report that you quiet-raped her. Oh yes, they are going to invent a word to make it clear that you raped her with your silence.
Either way you are a rapist in the feminist-nazistic women's eyes. And they don't even have the decency to be ashamed. FUCK THEM!
>>
>>595215276
Some places they are. It doesn't nos matter anyways. It's not hate. It's progress.
>>
>>595206663
the hard part about dismiss and move on are that they are making laws around this crap and those are enforced by armed police.
>>
File: Mr. Bones.jpg (156KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Bones.jpg
156KB, 863x752px
>>595215023
>>595215276
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>595206123

Here's what they do:

1. They make a survey, like "Have you ever experienced unwanted sexual attention?". Or "Experienced intercourse while being so intoxicated you did not think straight?".

2. They count all "Yes"-answers as "confirmed rape". They do NOTHING to check the validity of the claim, or even if the person answering the survey would classify the situation as rape.

3. "EVERYONE'S BEEN RAPED!!! Hardly any are coming forward!!"

That is if they base their claims on ANY statistics at all.

Usually they will just say:

> "ZOMG! Even with our campaign urging people to report rape, the number of reported rapes are going up! That must mean rapes are on the rise!"

Feminists are fucking retarded.
>>
>>595215352
And you have to prove you didn't rape her.
Goddamn this new law.

41% of filed reports of rape are false (USA but let's assume this also works for the UK)
The defendant should prove his innocence.
Since a lot of cases somebody wasn't found guilty due to lack of evidence all these guys will be found guilty now.
And take in account the amount the reports will increase since it is the easiest way to ruin somebody's life.
If they discover you filed a false report they won't even charge you since they don't want to discourge woman from filing a report.
>>
>>595206663
WBC are Christians. I seriously don't know why everyone makes such a distinction between them and "real" Christians. The WBC follows the Bible closer than anyone else that I know of.
>>
>>595212147
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11: "Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be Presumed innocent until proven guilty"

This is quite literally a human rights violation.
>>
>>595216075
This isn't because they are retarded (what they are)
This is to manipulate statistics so you can sell it to the general public and lure a new generation of girls into feminism.
>>
>>595216448
Sue the british congress
>>
You park your car, feminazi in car behind you cries rape, because she also saw that spot, and you stole it from her. And if you pass the spot, waving to her to take it, again she cries rape because you made a decision for her and marginalized her.
>>
>>595216190
Reminds me of witch hunting. Have a neighbour you don't like? Opponent? Businessman? Politician? Let's claim rape!
>>
>>595214339
No, in denial
>>
>>595215352
>quiet-raped her
lold
>>
File: image.jpg (272KB, 834x1016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 834x1016px
>>595216917
Kinda
Fuck this so hard.
And to think there are people who don't get why I despise feminism.
>>
Why can't those feminists just fuck off with rape culture and all that other shit, and begin doing something meaningful, like building houses or drilling for oil? Fuck, they are the privileged ones.
>>
>>595217403
Reasons why there are no counter movements.:
Alll the man are at work
All the woman are at work

Feminists have to much time on their hands.
>>
>>595212147
And the UK wonders why it's good little white boys are going off to fight for ISIS. It's because you have made them second class citizens in their own fucking country. Fucking retards. This makes me so god damn mad.
>>
>>595218166
I really think the males in the UK should hit the streets and voice their concerns.
This law is retarded and a violation of human rights as >>595216448 pointed out.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.