[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>itt: we replace one word from famous quotes with nigger

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 12

File: nigger.jpg (442KB, 760x970px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
442KB, 760x970px
>itt: we replace one word from famous quotes with nigger

"Ich bin ein nigger"
-JFK
>>
"I have a nigger"
-MLK
>>
File: 1416180337546.jpg (41KB, 372x492px) Image search: [Google]
1416180337546.jpg
41KB, 372x492px
You can take the nigger out of the nigger, but you can't take the nigger out of the nigger.
>>
"I did not have sexual relations with that nigger"
-Clinton
>>
what doesn't kill you makes you a nigger
>>
"if you can dream it, you can nigger it"
-Walt Disney
>>
"Niggers are like a box of chocolates"
>>
You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you meet it with the nigger you have to give
>>
"Luke, I am your nigger"
>>
"They're taking the niggers to Isengard!
>>
File: 5504340594_2f48be9daf.jpg (231KB, 374x500px) Image search: [Google]
5504340594_2f48be9daf.jpg
231KB, 374x500px
We few, we happy few, we band of niggers.
>>
I came, I saw, I niggered.
>>
>quotes
>replace with nigger
dis gon be good
>at the end of the 6nd day, look at the nigger
saruman
>>
I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any nigger
>>
"Either I will find a nigger, or I will make one"
-Philip Sidney
>>
Do unto niggers as you would have them do unto you

-Jesus
>>
Every strike brings me closer to the next nigger
Babe Ruth
>>
Niggers make the world go round
>>
"You are never too old to set another nigger or to dream a new nigger"
-C. S. Lewis
>>
"Life is like a box of niggers , never know which one you're gonna get."
>>
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other niggers collect your cotton
>>
You're gonna need a nigger boat (Jaws)
>>
Harry potter, the nigger who nigged, come to nig
>>
"Do not go where the nigger may lead, go instead where there is no nigger and leave a nigger"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
Eighty percent of niggers is showing up. –Woody Allen
>>
Three little niggers
Each by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs

-bob
>>
>>594590322
I like it
>>
A nigger by any other name would smell as sweet.
>>
I am not a product of my niggers. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
>>
some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have niggers thrust upon them
>>
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a nigger; I am afraid of an army of niggers led by a lion"
-Alexander the Great
>>
"You are a NIGGER! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear. You're - you're an action nigger. You are a nigger's plaything."
>>
Nigger came, nigger saw, nigger conquered.
- Julius Caesar (from Caesar's Pizza Place).
>>
"my nigger"-gollum
>>
Moral indignation is jealousy with a nigger
>>
>>594590878
kek'd a bit
>>
"A ligger...it's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a nigger mixed - bred for its skills in magic." - Napoleon Dynamite
>>
“Happiness is not the absence of niggers it’s the ability to deal with them.” ~ Steve Maraboli
>>
Only the niggers have seen the end of war.
- Plato
>>
Maybe she's born with it, maybe she's nigger
>>
Speak softly and carry a nigger stick-Teddy Roosevelt
>>
>>594591292
Kek
>>
File: 471946.png (184KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
471946.png
184KB, 600x398px
>>
"Don't be so nigger - you are not that nigger."
>>
Mourn the dead, fight like hell for the nigger.
>>
"If a man does his nigger, what else is there?"
>>
"Ask not what your nigger can do for you but what you can do for your nigger".
>>
"Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order and everything becomes niggers." -The Joker
>>
"god couldn't be everywhere so he created niggers"
-adolf hitler, 2016
>>
"The only thing we have to fear is nigger itself"
>>
"Political correctness is tyranny with niggers."
>>
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the nigger and the sculptor."
-Alexis Carrel
>>
>>594592119
kek
>>
"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding a nigger."
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Nigger, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
"I'm a big nigger, for you" -Bane
>>
Bubble bubble, niggers and trouble
>>
"see you space nigger"
>>
But nigger... Nigger never changes. Fallout
>>
"niggers and cotton are closer to each other than either might prefer."
>>
A nigger saved is a nigger earned- Benjamin Franklin
>>
Expect the best. Prepare for the nigger. Capitalize on what comes.
>>
prepare for trouble, and make it nigger
>>
"I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can buy a nigger."
>>
"Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law without niggers."
-Immanuel Cunt
>>
>>594592428
OMG LOLD
>>
"Give me chastity and continence, but not niggers."
>>
In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best nigger.
-Dalai Lama
>>
Give me liberty or give me niggers
>>
"This book fills a much-needed nigger."
>>
The best way to keep your nigger is not to give them away.
>>
I am become death, destroyer of niggers
>>
In with the new out with the nigger
>>
i see niggers
>>
"Do, or do not. There is no 'nigger'."
>>
And God said let there be niggers
>>
>>594593144
take that bacck ploxxxx
>>
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a nigger."
>>
veni, vidi, nigger.
>>
"Happiness equals reality minus niggers."
>>
"If you can't get rid of the nigger in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
>>
Problems worthy of niggers prove their worth by fighting back."
>>
>>594593228
And then God made niggers in his image
>>
The power of niggerobservation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."
>>
The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-niggers breakfast: the nigger was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."
>>
"In the future everyone is going to be a nigger for fifteen minutes" - A. Warhol
>>
"Life isn't about waiting for the nigger to pass; it's about learning to dance in the nigger's back."
>>
"Run, nigger, run!"

Jenny Curran
>>
When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the niggers."
>>
nigger stole my nigger
>>
"You can only find niggers with melons if you have already found niggers without it.
>>
You shall not Nigger
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a nigger would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: caesar.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
-I came, I Saw, I nigged!
>>
I`am going on a Nigger
>>
"When life gives you niggers, make niggeraid"
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 320x214px
First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the niggers
>>
File: WC fields.jpg (6KB, 164x210px) Image search: [Google]
WC fields.jpg
6KB, 164x210px
-Never Give a Nigger an Even Break..
>>
"Nigger say nigger"
>>
At the end of the nigger you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do.
>>
You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am
>>
Follow the niggerbrick road.
>>
"To nigger, or not to nigger. That is the nigger."
>>
"Interesting - I use a Mac to help me design the next nigger."
>>
>>594590584
Kek
>>
File: 1398805417240.png (196KB, 451x456px) Image search: [Google]
1398805417240.png
196KB, 451x456px
>>594589461
The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the nigger she loves. But for those who haven't had the fortune of finding this happiness, I am there.

- Yves Saint Laurent
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x480px
I really, really like this nigger
-forced memes
>>
"I choose a block of niggers and chop off whatever I don't need."
>>
"We are not niggering - we are advancing in another Direction."
>>
I am thy one true Nigger. There shall be no other Niggers before me.
>>
We shall defend our nigger, whatever the nigger may be, nigger's shall fight on the beaches, niggers shall fight on the landing grounds, niggers shall fight in the fields and in the streets, niggers shall fight in the hills; we niggers never surrender - W.C
>>
Let there be niggers.
-God
>>
"The best things in life were unexpected, because there were no niggers."

-Eli khamarov
>>
>>594596537
His worst decision
>>
File: 593771209.jpg (54KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
593771209.jpg
54KB, 803x688px
>>594595914
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, nigger.
>>
The only good nigger is a nigger nigger
>>
File: youdip.png (183KB, 468x440px) Image search: [Google]
youdip.png
183KB, 468x440px
>>594595914
it's a meme you dip
>>
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, Huck.

-Fuckleberry Hinn
>>
"...I have nipples, nigger. Could you milk me?"
- Robert De Niro
>>
By the power of grayskull! I. Have. The. Nigger!
-He-Man
>>
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be a nigger.
>Winston Churchill
>>
File: AHAHAHAHA.png (20KB, 833x551px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHA.png
20KB, 833x551px
>>594592208
> Al-nigger

Kek
>>
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, nigger."
- John Vernon
>>
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a nigger
>>
A nigger thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a nigger.
>William Shakespear
>>
"see you, space nigger"
-some faggot
>>
Im just a poor nigger
From a nigger family
>>
of the niggers, by the niggers, for the niggers
>>
hasta la vista, Nigger
>>
>>594597991
"Bring the dog, I love animals. I'm a great cook."
- Glenn Close
>>
>>594590584
HAHA
HE SAID CHOCOLADE
>>
>>594598244
I meant Bring the nigger >~< i just copied it
>>
>>594598244
Where's the nigger?
>>
>>594598364
Too late nigger, i corrected myself
>>
This is my own private nigger and I will not be harassed...bitch!
-jesse pinkman
>>
"These blast points... too accurate for niggers."
- Obi Wan Kenobi
>>
"These blast points, too accurate for Sand niggers."
- Obi Wan
>>
>>594589461
Jesus Marie, they're niggers
hank schrader
>>
RELEASE THE NIGGER
>>
"Stay gold nigger"
>>
>>594597167
>forced meme
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.