[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna try mainlining heroin for the first time this weekend.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: heroin.jpg (38KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
heroin.jpg
38KB, 650x366px
Gonna try mainlining heroin for the first time this weekend. I have never done heroin before - just weed, MDMA, magic mushrooms and ketamine. Any of you fags got any experience? What can I expect from the high?
>>
>>594383229

Have you done other opiates?
>>
it's the best buzz there is. i guarantee you you're gonna become addicted.
>>
I hope that one day I may run into you so I can gladly put a round through your head.
>>
You will feel like a fucking king and the world will bow to you
>>
>>594383229
Get prepared to either be REALLY sick for about an hour than about 3-4 hours of just straight bliss
then about another hour of diarrhea just stick to pot its not worth it probably wont be heroin anyways you highschool faggot
>>
>>594383434
Why?

>>594383322
No, just the drugs I mentioned
>>
>>594383560

I dunno if you want to start on heroin then, why not try some painkillers and see if you like an opiate high before you go full retard?

This site is great for drug information

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/opiates/opiates.shtml
>>
>>594383734
Thanks Anon, I'll check it out
>>
>>594383560
Because if I can do my bid to take out a junky and help save this country, I would gladly do so.

I have seen to many of my friends go down the drug path.
>>
File: 1385604334692.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1385604334692.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
as someone who loves all of the other drugs you listed on there; heroin was the most fucking disgusting experience (i'm not a fan of downers rly)
>>
File: 7777 americanjesus.jpg (41KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
7777 americanjesus.jpg
41KB, 300x426px
>>594383844
A true american hero, fighting the communist scum
>>
>>594383844

American logic
>>
>>594383229
>What can I expect from the high?

what goes up, must come down
>>
>>594384206
this was probably the wisest shit i have ever read on /b/
>>
>>594383844
High school edgemaester detected

>OP is still the scum of the earth
>>
You can expect your life to be ruined and to never have money for anything ever again.
>>
Heroin is the stupidest fucking drug in the universe
>>
>>594383560
booting heroin for your first opiate experience will be so good I can almost guarantee you will become addicted. you won't stop thinking about it and you'll buy more to try emulate the first time and voila, you're a junkie. take it from a guy who is 1 year clean and still thinks about the shit every day, you do not want this in your life
>>
>>594384443
It's like being carassed to the busom of God's tits when you're high

>that's the problem
>>
>>594383229

Expect to throw up and go into a sleep like state which isn't really sleeping and you don't feel rested from afterwards.

>Personally I dislike opiates, the last time I took heroine(smoked it) was to bring my heart rate down from a speed overdose. I spent the entire night throwing up after that. ahhahaa
>>
The high si incredible, no doubt.

But your baseline is fucked forever. You'll never be /comfy/ again and even years after your clean, you'll crave that needle.

Why not experiment with psychedelics instead.
>>
Fucking drug addicts
>>
ITT : people thinking that drugs are ok, yeah, die now.
>>
>>594383844

>I have seen to many of my friends go down the drug path.

You're friends are all faggots and you sound like the biggest faggot of them all, you should save that round for yourself and do the rest of the world a favour by removing yourself from it.
>>
>>594384611
This. And you might actually learn something about yourself OP.
>>
>>594384701
Lol okay faggot
>>
You'll change your life. Forever and ever, you'll be like some bitch that fucked Michael Jordan in the 90s and now is surrounded by beta niggas forever. Sure you can get more Heroin, but every high after the first will be Baseball Michael Jordan, not the Bull.
>>
do you know how to do this, op?

what have you got apart from the magic dust and a needle?

is citric acid required or can one manage without that?

do you know how to inject?
>>
File: 1309726186380.jpg (47KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1309726186380.jpg
47KB, 500x400px
>>594383560
dont let these bitches confuse you- just be sure to not do to much, in my experience mdma is a lot better than opiates so i dont think you´ll need to worry about becoming a total heroine slut like those bitches that cant stop thinking about some trivial experience they had once....alternatively you might like to try and smoke or sniff it first....in any case.......Enjoy!
>>
fuck you wanks talk so much shit
you will not become addicted
fact you will throw up on yourself your nose will run and you will go to sleep
but i feel like OP is such a lying tryhard bullshit artist that they have no line to H or balls to spike themself
>>
>>594385348
you can't have fatal withdrawals from mdma
>>
>>594385479
fuck, you can have fatal withdrawals from alcohol. Point is to enjoy.
>>
File: baby_on_wall.jpg (15KB, 322x345px) Image search: [Google]
baby_on_wall.jpg
15KB, 322x345px
>>
>>594385661
dont pretend its not easier to o.d on dope than booze. whats the alcohol equivalent of methadone
>>
>>594385925
shandys
>>
>>594383229
lol your life is over

share needles with friends to save money
>>
>>594386007
>shandys
government supplied equiv
>>
>>594383229
happiness is a warm gun
>>
You can expect to be addicted. Think before you faggot OP
>>
>>594386168
coke zero
>>
>>594386270
BULLSHIT!!!!
>>
>>594385925
im not, nobody needs to get cought up in thinking that some things are certain when they are not. i cant remember the name of it but it killed Keith Moon, also the drummer of avenged sevenfold i hear.....
>>
neltrexone or whatever it is same shit used for crack heads is used for piss heads
>>
>>594386341
fair enough. I just think people dont need to die over this shit, i've seen it firsthand and its fucked
>>
>>594384611
>But your baseline is fucked forever
>>
>>594384546
>ahhahaa
>xD :) good memerino /b/ro!!1 hhaha can you tell me more stories /b/rother? thanks bro :D (btw dont be so /s/illy teehee /s/hut up /b/ro go watch some /tv/
>>
can i fuck myself as a noob with drugs if i miss the vein and pierce the muscle? is it hard as a newb to hit the vein?
>>
>>594386281
hahah, touche
>>
>>594386540
yes and yes
>>
>>594384611

seconded
>>
>>594383229
fuc the H, IV some dmt, if you have enough courage.
>>
>>594386495
i agree, i think the bit which makes it nasty is the "war" and the misconceptions- like that orgasm thing in trainspotting- it´s bullshit unless you belive it.
>>
>>594386786
totally. prohibition of anything will make people want to try it. its usually younger people who don't understand the gravity of it that suffer the worst. shit sucks man
>>
smoking will be more likely to develope the addiction which will move onto needles

like meth its too easy and too good to smoke

but if you mainline straight up there is a stigma attached to it and even after years of weekend abuse i would still dry reach and throw up when waiting in the car with anticipation of scoring .

never got those feeling with meth it was always more jack hurry up and get it in where ever however

just do coke OP heroin culture is dead and dying its all about the upper now
>>
>>594386748

Not OP, but I don't have the balls for this.
>>
>>594383229
The high will be nice. It will be very, very nice. That is everything.
>>
>>594387658
the prison sex to pay for the shot that is administered with a pick that has been used so many times its worn down half its length and resharpened on a wall attached to the guts of a bic biro will be even better and mean more than everything
>>
>>594387873
I was not talking about what comes after the high. The high is just nice. But that is what it makes it so dangerous. You will underestimate the drug and before you have realized that it will be to late.
>>
>>594386540
shieet. can someone try to explain how i would best go about it?
>>
File: 1419232237754.jpg (440KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1419232237754.jpg
440KB, 693x693px
>>594383229

From what I've heard it's the most incredible high of your life, but sure as shit once you've had a taste you'll want more and before you know it you'll rob, cheat and steal to get the high.

Seriously OP, don't do it - you are undoubtedly going to get hooked and NOBODY will look at you the same way once you're a known fiend. You should get into Psychedelics/Uppers instead - however if you want to slowly kill yourself and end up diseased, cold and dying in a ditch somewhere you go right ahead faggot.
>>
>>594383229
you can expect to lose your job and all of your money, probably a lot of friends and maybe even some family
>>
>>594383229

Addiction
>>
OP is on the fast track to no where... Good luck though, I hope you like the taste of penis cause you gonna be sucking on a lot of those in the future.
>>
This is hilarious because my friends and I always sarcastically say "you know what I wanna do? Let's do heroin! It's a great idea!"
>>
>>594383229
expect never wanting to come down from it.

bye, anon
>>
>>594383229
Don't do it.
Thank me later.
>>
>>594383229

Gives you a dicky tummy.
>>
Please don't do it, OP. I'm literally begging you not to do it. You'll regret ever even considering it. You may not tomorrow, next week, or next month, but you will. I wish I had never done an opiate. It's ruined my life, financially, physically, emotionally, relationship wise, every aspect. It will destroy you.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.