[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy in our social group is edging in on my girlfriend. She

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 23

File: 1121352991.jpg (47KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1121352991.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
A guy in our social group is edging in on my girlfriend. She thinks he's just a nice guy, but you know how that goes; nice guys turn into another option once chemistry kicks in. I can't push my girlfriend away by making it a big deal to her, and this guy is a close friend of a friend so I can't get rid of him.

What this comes down to is man on man. Like the animal kingdom, I need to establish dominance or scare the rival male away to protect my mate. But at the same time I need to respect the law and social customs. Ideas?
>>
Pillow talk snapchats
>>
>>593162174
Fuck him in the ass.
>>
do the same like me ...grab him and speak alone with him say if he continues that shit he got a problem with you .
>>
Dexter style. No body no crime.
>>
Id say just give it time. See what comes out of this.
if ur gf dumps u for that prick she aint worth it either.
also depends on how long ur relationship lasts now.
>>
>>593162174
> respect the law and social customs

Fucking kek!
>>
OP is clearly a homo, so why not just drop her and let him bugger you?
>>
bottom line is you need to scare him off.

>threats
>beat him up and hope the shame drives him away from going to the police

if hes stronger then ur fucked
>>
murder is the only option
>>
What exactly is he doing? Is it obvious as shit that he is trying to make a move on your girl? Or can it be interpreted by everyone as him just being friendly?

If its the first you can just threaten him and no one would give a shit.
>>
>>593162174
are you talking about me you little pussy im not EDGING im fucking her you thick cunt
>photo unrelated
>>
got my gf snatched by the exact same situation, be careful my friend!
>>
Speak to him, explain you know what he is trying to do and ask him to back off. If he doesnt, twat him.
>>
OP ask him for 3some and crush his butthole. Then to finish do the lion king and hell never try to snatch ur honey again because afraid of ur cum
>>
just buy one of these anon

>>>/pol/40736779
>>
>>593162174
be a better person so you are a better option.

I don't see what else could you do as a normal human being.
OR
>kill him
>wear his face
>insult gf
>go back to your place
>remove the charade face
>go back to crying gf
>comfort her
>get head.
>>
Honestly you can't do anything. It's ultimately your girlfriends decision who she wants to be with. Convince her you have better options than her and that your life is amazing without her and she is guaranteed to stay because she will see that you are a real man that isn't boring and has his shit together.
>>
>>593163017
sage advice OP, you should heed anon's wisdom with haste
>>
>>593162174

Honestly it sounds like you already lost her since you think he's so much better than yourself, you fucking afterbirth.
>>
>>593162174
just punch him in the fucking face OP. even if it is unexpected. he wont want to hang out with you again if you just sock him in the jaw. i mean it is easier said than done, but if you want to keep your girlfriend punch him in the fucking face you faggot
>>
>>593162174
Dump her. Seriously. Then start fucking her behind this guys back.
>>
You have one civil option. Man to man talk. Do not wait for that moment that I know your waiting for to do it, it will be too late, and too much damage will be done. First chance you get him alone (or better, with her, if that's not too awkward) and lay it on the table. Don't stay silent, that's the first step to being foolish and getting fucked over. Bring it up, talk straight, understand that it can be a big fucking deal if your suspicions are confirmed.

btw, I'm in the same situation now, my talk with the dude in question went over fine. mainly because it wasn't that serious of a situation but still needed to be addressed before it became something serious.
>>
stop masturbating until this challenge is over

you need to build up some test

start doing some lifting or body weight exercises too

they will make you feel better and your gf will notice after a few weeks.

and even if shit does go south, you will be ready to train hard and find a better gf
>>
File: togurosmiling.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
togurosmiling.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>593162174

>being this insecure
>>
>>593163432
this is retarded. you are just establishing your beta-ness with him, he will want to fuck your gf behind your back after you talk to him about it.
>>
>>593162313
This
>>
minus well be a cuck
>>
>>593162174
when my GFs friendzoned dog started talking about beating me up and shit i met him put a knife to his throat and told him him to beg for his life :dddddd he did and i slapped him about 6 times before grabbing his head and push it against a street sign.

But i was buffed, 19, he was a 17 years old fag and we did not had any shared friends or anything.

i say put a knife to his throat faggot
>>
File: pic14.jpg (142KB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [Google]
pic14.jpg
142KB, 1152x1728px
>>593162174
OP do not be a faggot and listen to these gay fucks ...
have a party invite him make your gf wear sluty clothing put acid in his drink like 3 tabs he will make a fuck wit of him self in no time at all someone will throw him out for being a dick then you fuck your gf in sluty clothing
>pics related
>>
>>593163108
Kek
>>
>>593163492
Somehow sounds like gta san andreas lol
lift and achieve maximjm muscles
maybe find a gf that lets u keep all weps when busted ;)
>>
Easy. Show your dominance by cock blocking. Try to get him pissed off at you. When he's pissed at you, that's when you can break all the rules.
>>
>>593162174
1. Grow a pair
2. Knock this nigga in the teeth
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
Make it look like a suicide
>>
>>593163731
No it works like a charm. Your gf will notice that you are getting hotter and so will other women. Then she will start to feel like she isn't good enough for you anymore and she will work hard to win your approval. The other guy doesn't stand a chance.

And the extra test will make your voice deeper and sexier to your female. And you will emit pheromones that will drive her crazy.

Science motherfucker- use it.
>>
>>593163632

lol are you writing this from jail now?
>>
>>593163632

such edge. plus you had a knife.
>>
been in this situation before anon and it sucks. flip the roles, if you were him, you'd still wanna bang her because fuck him you want some pussy. the best way is to attack it head on. "if you are ever in the position to prevent further violence, strike first, strike hard." Confront the motherfucker and definitely assert your dominance. Sure it might cause a rift between you and her but that will mend and oh well she's down one male friend boo fucking who she'll get over it.
>>
>>593162174

All these fucking retards talking about punching or otherwise assaulting the dude.

No woman is worth prison.
>>
>>593164047
he did not told it anyone i think, it was 2 years ago and i did not got any shit from police or his faggot parents
>>
>>593164182
typical faggot

I would love to kick your teeth down your throat then anal fuck your gf infront of you
>>
>>593162174
dump her
>>
If you rlly wanna do animal kingdom style why not fucking ur honey in front of ur social group? Stating that shes urs. Should work
>>
>>593162313
this you have to show dominance
>>
If you have a girlfriend who will stray and be unloyal simply because another man is around then she's not even slightly virtuous and shouldn't be worth your time.

Who the hell would date someone like that?
>>
>>593162340
Honestly OP this seems like the best idea, your only other option is pretty much to just leave it alone. Also
> In our social group
Fucking kek, are you in middle school? Just don't invite him to social gatherings? Tell your friends you'd rather not hang out with him? It's not fucking difficult
>>
>>593162174
be overly romantic and touchy with her when he's around, if she's cool with you groping. it'll subliminally show him she's yours.
>>
>>593164104
well i think a knife is more threataning than a fist. i could have done it without a knife, iam 210 cm and fucking 120 kilograms, (not fat fuck, either pure muscle) i could have scared him off, but in this way he is scared for a life and satisfied me that i have power :^)
>>
>>593164182
this

seriously

you won't even remember her name in five years

only high school kids are allowed to punch people without having their lives ruined

felonies never go away
>>
>>593164481
ill do 5 years in pelican bay to prove a point

square up bitch nigga
>>
>>593164256

>he did not told it anyone

ok well clearly you come from some 3rd world slavic shithole.

what a fucking nigger gypsy. "knife to his throat".
>>
>>593163017
Id prefer that. If i were you, dear OP faggot.
>>
>>593164269

and i'd love to watch you punished by the full force of the law. sounds like you're looking at least 15 years. no parole in federal prison, full of guys just like you.
>>
>>593162174
you don't need to stablish that. Just confront him in a chat to talk about the topic. He will most likely pussy out of it and if he doesn't, just make sure your woman doesn't need reasons to use him.

if she really loves you, she won't fuck up. Just don't let her slip from your hands.
>>
>>593164744
Whats it like having bitch in your heart?
>>
>>593164468

who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>593164610
Listen, i was in mad love, this faggot talked shit about me, tried to turn my gf against me and told me he would kill me. I had to make it stop by using force, i could have broke his fucking spine, but this way i did not hurt him too much still he would suck my dick if i told him. i handled the situation in the best way with just a little physical violence
>>
>>593164182
if he calls the cops beat him up more...you probably never had to compete for a gf
>>
>>593164468
If ud be black in addition to your height
Could show him your badassnegroe cock
so hed be scared fo sure
>>
File: 193444297623.jpg (47KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
193444297623.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
>>593162340
>>593164439

OP here. I carefully asked him why he's so into my girlfriend. He did this chuckle nod thing and walked back to our group of friends without saying anything.

I can't give him ammo to alienate me from the group because I know how guys wedge themselves between a boyfriend and the girl he wants. I know cause I've done that and stolen a guy's girlfriend before (inb4 women aren't property can't be stolen feminist).

So where do I go from there?
>>
>>593164588

you'll be able to prove that point 3 times.

and then we never have to see you again.
>>
>>593164813
even im much stronger than others i still feel scared all thhe fucking time so im agressive.
>>
>>593164182

OP here I wouldn't take their advice I'm not a retard. if I punched the guy I'd be out of our social group so fast and my girlfriend would have a problem with me for sure.
>>
>>593164803

lol.

serbian? you sound too nigger to be polish. i'm guessing serbian.
>>
>>593164895
You forgot to punch his ugly cunt face
>>
>>593164895

He's already fucking her. You lost this round fag.
>>
>>593164840

best way to handle the situation is to either kill him if you feel threatened and can prove it was self defense, or go to the police.

of course, i live in a civilized country.
>>
>>593164895
> stolen a guys gf before
Then youre just like him. Shame on you
>>
>>593164853

>you probably never had to compete for a gf

i don't live in yuropoor, china, or alaska, so no, i've never had to compete for a gf.

but i'm 32 and married now. what do i know.
>>
>>593162174
You should post tits of your gf
>>
>>593164895

>the group

so you're under 25.

lol, you won't have any group in about 5-6 years.
>>
>>593165223
Yea. Better deliver OP
>>
>>593163341
Genius!
>>
>>593164481

This

Getting into trouble with the law over some woman who doesn't even have any real loyalty is profoundly stupid, it's the kind of things kids do but if you're even slightly mature you just walk away.

Find a loyal woman, good luck with that!
>>
>>593164956

was it your father?
>>
Just see how it plays out... If she goes for it, pimp her ass out
>>
>>593164986

how old are you to where your social group is so important to you?
>>
>>593162174
Op, your girlfriend isnt stupid (for this particular thing anyway)
She knows exactly what hes doing,
and the fact that she would choose being friends with some random faggot over her boyfriends well being is a big slap in the face to you
>take that as you will
>>
>>593165100
He did not told me personally, he told my gf on fb when i was with her and i saw it. I told him to stop it and dont try to fuvk with me, he bitched out told me we are bros he is joking etc after that he countinued.
>>
File: face-off.gif (95KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
face-off.gif
95KB, 480x270px
>>593163108
Good plan.
>>
>>593165328
Im fatherless child, dont even know who is he.
>>
>>593164853
Sounds like life in either a slavic archaic fuckup society or in some hillbilly redneck community where the guys fight to fuck their sister
>>
>>593164895
>I carefully asked him why he's so into my girlfriend

No, no, no. You should have told him to stay away from her. Not ask him why he's "so into her".

You can either 1) dump her now or
2) start spreading ugly rumors about the guy
3) do something awesome for your girl and remind her how awesome you are. don't go full beta and tell her oooh baby I wuv you so much.
>>
>>593164895
not ask polite ....GRAB him and say he better stop being into your gf . if not he have serious problems with you for a long looong time . just do it man dont be a faggot
>>
>>593162174
Pee on your girl
>>
>>593165547

poor guy. no wonder you don't feel safe. you were born vulnerable.
>>
>>593165634

kek
>>
>>593165547
Is that you Tyrone?
>>
>>593165694
well yeah and whn i was young i realised im much bigger than others, so started lifting but im fucked up in the head so i act agressive to protect myself :(
>>
1121352991.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
>>593165098

OP here. I don't take advice from cuckfags. my girlfriend is oblivious that the guy wants her. she actually thinks that guys can be super nice and constantly social with her and doing her favors without wanting to get in her pants, which is ridiculous, but it's how my girlfriend is.

she thinks the world is a really nice place and is positive about everything, part of what I like about her but it also means she can't see what's going on. that's probably why this guy is trying to wedge himself in so confidently. I just gotta stop him before any chemistry happens because persistence is a hell of a thing and he's trying to grow on her like mold... i know because I've wedged myself in to get a girl before

>>593165290

we're between 24 and like 30... we're all professional bloggers, designers, and artists and shit and we hang out at a local coffee place constantly. get a clue about the world bro

>>593165167
>Then youre just like him. Shame on you

I don't feel shame. when you see a girl you like and she likes you, you go for it. I didn't say what this guy is doing is immoral or wrong did I? all is fair in love and war. but this is my girlfriend and I know what he's doing, and that's what matters. it's my job to stop his attempts. get it?
>>
>>593165098
this

those exact words went through my head when he described the chuckle
>>
>>593162174
Who will fuck him at the end of the day?
Your dumb ass gf.
Who will you fuck?
Your hand.
>>
>>593165895
>we're all professional bloggers, designers, and artists
ok, so you're all unemployed...
>>
>>593165895
>we're between 24 and like 30

exactly. this is when the "group" dissolves. you'll hang onto one or two of them maybe, since you are clearly one of the 24 year olds.

people in their 30s don't have friends, anon.

>we're all professional bloggers, designers, and artists

sounds like it's time for y'all to wake up anyway
>>
>>593164133
>that will mend
She may just fucking leave.
In which case has a female person ever acted rational?
>>
>>593165895
Alright got it.
so why dont you just imagine the guy you once snatched his gf. What did he wrong so that she dumped him for you.
And then just dont do these mistakes- if there were any
>>
1121352991.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
>>593164468
>>593163632

how old are you now? you can't pull that shit at parties, clubs, or just wherever in your 20s because eventually what you're gonna find is that some of the biggest pricks out there in the world have guns. getting into fights is the most retarded shit you can do if you value your safety or your freedom.

this isn't a society where people have fist fights anymore. people don't grow up anymore getting into a fight and then getting over that. because of that all these 20-30 yos getting drunk and acting tough don't care about just knocking you around a bit, they'll get their friends and jump you or worse.

you need to chill out and get right with being peaceful bro. I'm the OP btw.
>>
>>593165895
>professional bloggers, designers, and artists and shit
>get a clue about the world

pick one and only one.

Seriously not sure if whether or not i just got baited....
>>
File: 1407903338454.jpg (6KB, 133x140px) Image search: [Google]
1407903338454.jpg
6KB, 133x140px
>>593165895
>get a clue about the world
>"bloggers" , "artists" and "designers"
>professional
>>
>>593165895
I stole my gf from someone I was friends with for 6 years. We've been together for 5 since then. There have been quite a few people in the past who have tried to get too close, and I've been very quick to shut them down firmly once it crosses a line.

No offense anon, but you do need to grow some balls in this situation. Give her a marathon fucking that leaves her sore and glowing. Stand up fucking straight and carry yourself like a man around this other chucklefuck. If you can't BE a man, you aren't one.
>>
>>593165895
>we're between 24 and like 30... we're all professional bloggers, designers, and artists and shit and we hang out at a local coffee place constantly.
>get a clue about the world bro

Those two sentences. Together. Top kek. Do the world a favor: An hero and take your friends with you. Nobody needs more of you faggots on this planet.
>>
1121352991.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
>>593166129
>this is when the "group" dissolves

so what? i'm sure i'll keep a few throughout life and anyways they're also networking contacts for my professional life

>since you are clearly one of the 24 year olds.

26 and you're starting to sound like a faux-know it all prick. what do you do for a living?

>sounds like it's time for y'all to wake up anyway

how much do you get paid cause we all have careers?? god you're dumb as shit. you probably don't even know what a professional / contracted blogger is or how people in that field network and hang out a lot. just stop making dumb posts already
>>
>>593166577
OP uses a mac guys
>>
>>593166277
in my country we dont have guns :^)

im not beating up anyone who i see, but when someones try to fuck with me my adrenalins starts to pump and i lose my temper completly. I can handle myself in a fight, usually when people see how big iam they back off but sometimes there are some dumb fucks who think they are hard and come at me usually it ends by me grabbing their neck and tell them to back off, and in uni most people i meet is a normal person
>>
>>593166243

he didn't make any I just showed myself to be a better option. i can be pretty smooth, but this guy edging in on my gf is hella smooth too. that's why it has to be a man on man thing cause playing defensive when some guy is growing on your gf and gaining her affections is the stupidest thing a guy can do is a relationship

that's probably the mistake my ex's bf made. he didn't see me coming and didn't do shit when I stuck around
>>
Always be more relaxed, but in a higher position. If you catch eyes, he looks away first. You dominate him. Still gotta prove to girl you are alpha though.
>>
Take him aside with a beer. Tell him you know, and you will bury him. Look him in the eyes.
>>
>>593166737
>in my country we dont have guns :^)

not legal ones, then the biggest pricks have illegal ones or knives and shit. you need to crush your anger or you'll piss off some prick who doesn't care
>>
>>593166902

didn't work last time but I didn't say that harsh of a thing
>>
>>593166704

so what?
>>
>>593166739
Did you ask your other friends in ur group? How do they see his actions?
>>
>>593166737
last time i got into a bad situation was when a drunk fuck bumped into me i told him to watch out he walked up to me whats gonna happen, i turned arond flexed my muscles told him what should happen and he immadeitly backed off. i handle sutiation like this, but with my gf was another story, love made me mad
>>
>>593162174
Options:

> put a ring on the bitch

> tell him straight up to back the fuck up...not in private, but in front of all your bros. such as: "I'm tellin you man to man, that I'm not cool with how close you've been getting to bitchina...if you keep it up, somethings gonna have to change." friend of a friend doesn't mean shit, you don't cross certain boundaries. now all your boys will be watching his ass, and he will be the pariah if he escalates.

If he tells your bitch and she gets mad...you been sticking your dick and crazy and need to leave the slut behind.
>>
>>593166577

What do you mean so what? You said your actions were based on trying to keep the inevitable at bay. That's madness. Read the Woman in the Dunes.

>26

little difference. point is that you aren't one of the 30-year-olds.

>what do you do for a living?

Speech pathologist.

>cause we all have careers

jobs aren't careers, anon.

blogging isn't a career, lmao.
>>
>>593167062
Sounds like youre the starbucks wannabe Vip-hipsters pretending to write
Books n shit
>>
The more you focus on your attachment to her and your fear of losing her, and the more you present that fear to this guy or to her, the more likely it is that you will lose her.

You probably don't have the capability to take a step back and observe your own actions at your age, so this is likely the begining of the end of this one. Notch it up to experience, and when you have finished grieving the loss of the future you saw with her, take a good hard look at how you devalue yourself by connecting your self-worth to how successful you are at "keeping" a woman.

Also, get a real job.
>>
>>593166905
i wouldnt go against guys who are clearly thugs, i know that dont matter how big are you a blade or a bullet will kill you, i know my limits
>>
1121352991.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
>>593166440

i like how you questioned my sexual life and then didn't mention anything you've actually done to get guys to back off.

yeah, fuck off with that. why don't you speak to me like a man if you are one.
>>
>>593167132

actually you have a third option as well. start flirting with other girls. when your girl gets mad, say..."I'm just being friendly like douchington"
>>
>>593167077
Rofl, you tried that anywhere around here youd get knocked into next week
>flexed my muscles
absolute faggot
>>
>>593167260
but where i live there are no gangs or shit like this, just hardboy wannabees mostly and very rarely they find me. In clubs or drinking im never alone and they hold me back if my drunk self want to act though
>>
>>593167387

>knocked into next week

and you'd go to prison.
>>
>>593167077

where do you live? in a lot of places if you pulled that shit they'd just get their friends and jump you a half an hour later when you went outside to smoke
>>
>>593167387
well i was much taller and bigger than him even if he would hit me it would have been over in a minute
>>
>>593164269
You are 12
>>
>>593167369
>femanon detected
Men dont tit for tat with their girlfriends to incite jealousy, thats a cowards move and only serves to destroy relationships
>>
>>593167605
They i would just break a few bones and get over with it :D
>>
>>593167219
>blogging isn't a career, lmao.

it is, you just don't know what contracted blogging is. I write for gaming news and entertainment sites bro.
>>
>>593167297
No, you're deflecting and asking for a magical answer where you don't need to get tough. I'm dead serious, give her the D, HARD, and show that you own yourself and your actions. She will fall in line.

That or just give up, if you somehow have convinced yourself that this other guy will inevitably get her.
>>
1121352991.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
>>593167229

cause my paychecks say otherwise and you're too poor to afford a Mac?
>>
>>593167789

>contracted blogging

You say that like it's something special. Moving from contract to contract as a blogger isn't a career, anon. It isn't a profession.

>I write for gaming news and entertainment sites bro.

Clearly you're trolling. Nobody brags about that.
>>
>>593162174
>>593162174
>>593162174

Talk with your girlfriend, explain to her that the way this guys is approaching her makes you uncomfortable; tell her that YOU'RE NOT OK with the way he speaks with her and that you DO NOT trust his intentions. That's the proper 'adult' way of handling it, by talking. If you have an issue in the relationship you have to talk it out, if you haven't pulled any of this insecure shit before (shit son, you're 26 and still doing this?) she will understand your feelings and she WILL do this for you (unless she's fucking him already).

Dont punch the guy, don't try to 'scare him', talk with your woman and let her know how you feel.

source: being in a relationship for 4 years, same shit happened before, talk with gf, next week the guy wasn't an issue.
>>
>>593167789
>gurrmung jurnulism
Kill yourself you waste of space
>>
>>593167540
in the real world, you dont go to prison for getting in a fight (unless youre on parole or have a violent history)
>>
>>593167883

Tell us about your paychecks. I thought Hubpages paid very little.
>>
>>593163673
this is actually a great idea. then call his work and tell them hes a drug dealer. theyll drug test him which will lead to him losing his job. done this before and its TOP keks.
>>
1121352991.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
>>593167850

are you retarded? my girlfriend isn't straying and there's nothing wrong with our sex life

shut your ass up you have no suggestions you're just a cuckfag
>>
>>593167605
1. Im stong and been learning box for a year

2. Im not alone when going out

3. If i get beat up then bum i got beat up

4. if situation turnvery bad i pull out my knife and stabby stabby (but only if things are VERY fucked up)
>>
>>593167969
This.

Guaranteed to be ignored by beta tho.
>>
>>593168017

>in the real world, there are no repercussions for your actions.

nigger you can go to prison for just threatening a fight.
>>
>>593163890
> implying broken teeth wont lead to a felony assault

and this is why there are so many niggers in jail.
>>
>>593163155
Wat he said ^
>>
>>593168165
>>593167969

samefag
>>
>>593162174
Are you a man or a pussy ?

Grab him, talk to him, scare him. That's a pretty basic man stuff.
>>
>>593168176

lol so is this

>>593168017
>>
>>593162174
you need a new girlfriend
and a new personality
>>
>>593168244
Nope.
>>
>>593164133
> she might leave

but everyone who saw you do that will gain a massive amount of respect for you. more respect and dominant characteristics will lead to more vaginas.
>>
>>593168244
nope
>>
take some stuff that makes him sick or something, put this in his drink and tell him at the peak that its you and if he continues next time will be way more ugly.
>>
>>593168340
>>593168374

lol

>i'll switch capitalizations, they'll never know
>>
>>593168456

that'll get you prison for sure.
>>
>>593168169
Im in the UK, and while I wouldnt be terribly surprised if some keyboard gangster got into trouble for threatening over facebook etc, in the real world (here we go again) that doesnt happen.
>>
>>593168556
NoPe!11!1!1eleventyY!!11!
>>
>>593168169
What retarded ass country do you live in?
>>
>>593164895
you lost he's already fucking her. she probably sucked his dick at the party.

he's also clearly disrespecting you by not even acknowledging what you said. you are probably in your early 20s from the "group" reference you made. call him out in front of your friends. if you feel that would get you alienated from your "group" then you are the beta and none of them respect you.
>>
>>593167712
fuck that

flirting with other women is the first step to fucking other women

let her see it and experience the wonderful feeling that you are experiencing

if she can flirt, then he can flirt
>>
>>593168601
Yeah, because good luck proving where a blotter of lsd came from you daft cunt.
>>
>>593168682

Oh, I'm totally unfamiliar with UK law. I live in the real world.

If someone walks up to you and threatens violence...lol...that's totally legal in the UK?
>>
>>593168706

The oldest country in the world today.
>>
>>593168819

You just said you told him. That's enough to get the ball rolling.
>>
1121352991.jpg
47KB, 612x612px
>>593167969
>>593168165

OP here.

I already asked her about it, she doesn't get it. If I press it I end up in the jealous unconfident boyfriend role, which is pretty unattractive especially where I live.

no offense but you don't get it. if I take that role, then this guy becomes the shiny new exciting thing and I become the restrictive boyfriend who doesn't trust her.... worst fucking advice ever.

you're both cuckfags who couldn't do shit to keep a relationship if you tried, so don't try to preach to me.
>>
>>593167132
The second option
>>
>>593162174
take her out skydiving, or do something really fucking crazy with her, so she doesn't even have to think about another guy
>>
>>593169070

>ou're both cuckfags who couldn't do shit to keep a relationship if you tried

this, coming from the guy asking /b/ for advice about keeping a relationship.
>>
>>593168949
No its completely illegal, but you dont go to fucking prison for it. You might get a fine for breach of the peace if you were being particularly aggressive
>>
>>593168949

No, that guy is full of shit. In the UK they actually give citations and arrest people over Facebook and Twitter posts, and not just threats. If you call someone a faggot on Facebook you can get a knock on your door from the police in the UK.

>>593168682
>>
>>593166577
but the whole group bit dies out fast. also bloggers are MAYBE making 35-40k a year. that is not a career. serving tables and cocktails get about 55-60k in a decent steakhouse. get a real job.
>>
Stop being so beta.
And by beta, I don't mean that you don't punch him out or whatever, that's not really alpha either.

A true alpha wins his crowd over, he doesn't need to use violence because, really if you are the true top dog there is really no need for you to worry, and turning to violence or threats is just a sign of a weak man losing his grip.

Stop being insecure, if she's right for you this won't be a problem and stop caring about that sort of thing, really, wtf, if your girlfriend does anything then who the fuck cares? She's a slut anyways and would just be a waste of time for you to stay with.

And of course I am not saying that you should let anything fly, but the main thing to obstruct this growth of feelings is your girlfriend, she should handle this, if she ain't well she's a slut as stated previously. However if she feels that he's being troublesome and can't get him to cool down, then it's your time to punch his lights out.
>>
>>593168107
shouldnt you be ASKING him to shut his ass up?

"p-p-please anon, s-shut up..."
>>
>>593168754

Next time you are drinking, spike his drink. Insert large objects in his anus and take pictures.
>>
>>593169233
>No, that guy is full of shit. In the UK they actually give citations and arrest people over Facebook and Twitter posts, and not just threats.

Read

>and while I wouldnt be terribly surprised if some keyboard gangster got into trouble for threatening over facebook et

Fucking illiterate scum
>>
>>593169228

lol i'm looking at your law now.

you're wrong.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/public_order_offences/#Charges_Relating_to
>>
>>593168282
hitting someone = battery

causing bodily harm: broken limb, teeth, = felony assault. pretty much anything that can put the defendant in need of medical attention can get you a felony in HI and CA.
>>
File: 1121352991.jpg (48KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1121352991.jpg
48KB, 612x612px
>>593167966

I've had blog entries/articles on 3 of the biggest gaming news sites and have tons of contacts for work so why don't you shut up about what's a career and what isn't. I'm as "in" in my profession as they come. so what if I'm a freelancer. that just means i can write my articles while I'm banging your wife.

either reply to my OP or stop acting like you aren't jealous and being an asshole about my profession k?
>>
>>593168987

Iraq?
>>
>>593169684

The fact that you have gotten work in the past doesn't make what you are doing a career, anon.

ca·reer
kəˈrir/
noun
an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.
synonyms: profession, occupation, job, vocation, calling, employment, line, line of work, walk of life, métier
"a business career"

See that bit about "opportunities for progress"?

You don't have that. More work != progress.

It's not a profession, either. A profession requires specialized education and licensing.

pro·fes·sion
prəˈfeSHən/Submit
noun
a paid occupation, especially one that involves prolonged training and a formal qualification.
"his chosen profession of teaching"
synonyms: career, occupation, calling, vocation, métier, line (of work), walk of life, job, business, trade, craft; informalracket
"his chosen profession of teaching"

And you claim to be a writer.
>>
>>593162174
If you have to ask, you're already fucked. If she's your girlfriend, you shouldn't be worrying about her cheating or leaving you. If you feel like you legitimately should be worried, you need to dump that loose cunt and find someone else, or reevaluate your personality.

Oh, and that 'animal kingdom' mentality is bullshit, btw
>>
>>593169190

hey that's not a bad idea. we've talked about skydiving.

i'd have to surprise her so she didn't invite our friends along with him.
>>
>>593169874

Iraq is one of the youngest countries in the world, with a constitution formed in 2005.
>>
>>593169354
To sum all I said up in three words
Grow a pair.

Confidence, and not relying on others for happiness (as in not expecting anything from others) is what makes a person great.
>>
>>593169589
About what?
>>
>>593162706
You sure you didn't 'get your gf snatched' by being a total shit-stain compared to the other guy?
>>
>>593169261

haha no. you don't know shit. you didn't even know what my work was a second ago. i write for major businesses bro
>>
>>593170081

About a threat not constituting prison time.
>>
>>593169684
> be 26
> blog on gaming sites that pay shit wages
> friends dont respect me
> new guy starts flirting with m'lady
> *shuffles feet*
> (OP) "h-h-hey anon, s-stop hitting on my g-girlfriend."
> anon looks at OP
> nods head just realizing he grabbed this beta GFs ass and got her number

this is what happens when you are raised by your mom. you lose touch with masculinity. why in the world did you ASK him to stop fucking around with your girlfriend?

blogging isnt a profession. writing is. blogging is the job that allows you to pursue your career in writing.
>>
>>593170141

No, you don't.

You troll for major lulz, but that's about it.
>>
>>593169638
In the UK its similar, with assault being similar to your battery and grevious bodily harm being more like felony assault, although we have serious assaults too
But if you get charged for an assault youre unlikely to go to prison without a history of violence
>>
>>593170381

>unlikely

lolol...the verbiage shifts.
>>
>>593170038

isn't it the cradle of civilization from ancient times?
>>
>>593170141
vice is one of the biggest "blogging" sites out there. they get paid shit. guys at gawker get paid shit. blogging pays shit. youre 26. this is the internet and these comments are anonymous. stop trying to puff out your internet chest. bloggers make shit pay. go get a STEM job in the medical or IT field and start making some real money.
>>
>>593162174
does the opposite side OP, flirts with a friend and if you can, So your girlfriend will see that the same attitude is annoying (if you could, fuck your friend)
>>
>>593169354

This. This this this. All of my this
>>
>>593162174

Tell him how it is, if he don't like it show him how its like..

or just buttsex dat chump
>>
>>593170451

Yes. But Babylon isn't a country today.
>>
>>593170381
ah i missed the UK part.
>>
>>593169354

This. This this this. All of my this
>>
>>593170145
When I say "real world", im not talking about what laws specifically mandate, im talking about what is likely to happen in a situation
>>
>>593170453

Vice is such shit-tier writing too.
>>
>>593170122

you don't know how romance works huh cuckfaggot. the new always looks more exciting than the old. it's why so many people cheat. there's methodology in wedging yourself into a relationship and gaining a woman's affection so that she has to make a choice

and if she's making a choice, then the boyfriend already dropped the ball
>>
>>593170562

In the real world, people are often prosecuted to the full extent of the law. For first-time offenses. Regardless of anything than the judge not liking your attitude.
>>
>>593170581
it is now.so is gawker and all those other sites. theyre still one of the biggest firms to write for, though. dudes with 15 - 20 years experience are lucky to have a full time position at 55k a year. writing is a dead profession. youre probably on consignment and kiss ass/ suck dick/ follow and worship some has been journalist with the ego the size of rocco sifrettis dick.
>>
>>593169070
What doesn't she get? I'm guessing you are trying to explain to her that "this guy" has bad intentions, instead of being real and telling her that you are feeling threatened and you are wondering if she could reassure you that she isn't going to do anything with him.

If you aren't brave enough to be that vulnerable with your girlfriend, then you can forget all this other macho shit about confronting him.
>>
lel I've had guys like this in uni all the time

what I did when they started flirting with my gf was:

>pull her away
>say something sweet and kiss her
>look over her shoulder and see them jelly
>come back with my arm around her

just show them that your love is stronger than their flirt. I like the faces of broken men.
>>
>>593170630
there. you just said it.

>exciting

you are boring and you are beta. she lost interest you. dead relationship is dead. get over your oneitis.
>>
>>593170756

Technical writing can be a goldmine I hear tell.
>>
>>593170630
Oh, okay. I've been with the same beautiful woman for over 3 years now, but I obviously have no concept of romance. Give me a break. If you were worth it to her, she would have stayed with you. I'm not saying she wasn't a cunt, I don't know, but everyone wants to blame the other person, instead of their own fickle-ass partners
>>
>>593170208

you've probably read my articles so what do you do for a living if you want to talk so big?

>>593170453

you don't know shit you're just focusing on one aspect in a field of lots of opportunities. ever written game dialog? ever negotiated royalties on indie games for your work? do you even know what that is? nah, you didn't know what contract blogging was so why would you know anything else.

I'm in a growing industry in the pioneer stages of it. you just don't have the vision to see that
>>
>>593169070
> I become the restrictive boyfriend who doesn't trust her

That's what you are now.
>>
>>593170837

This is the behavior of a latent homosexual.

You are more concerned about the sexuality (jelly) of another man than you are of your own girlfriend.
>>
>>593163341
that what I did. It works
>>
>>593170927

I already told you, anon. I'm a speech pathologist at a hospital in Scottsdale.

>you've probably read my articles

I don't read entertainment or gaming anything.
>>
>>593164895
Kat as a bitch faggot. Enjoy getting cucked.
>>
>>593170861
and there are some servers in restaurants that can make over 90k but that is a few minority. technical writing? as in writing on slashdot? gizmodo? its a terrible field to work in and pays shit.

>shit pay
>beta tendencies
>cant keep a gf
>26 and still hangs out in a group

highschool ended 8 years ago...
>>
>>593163108
>implying your understanding of better is her understanding
>implying women always choose "better"

Wow, sounds like your 12 or retardated
>>
>>593170506

depends how you define country. is Russia the same country it was during USSR? what about before that with the czars? how old is Russia really?

Btw why was Babylon condemned by the Jewish holy books and into the bible? They tried to create a universal language and spread the concept of writing and communication. Did they also start some concepts of basic laws which governed everyone?

Pretty shit question though.
>>
>>593162174
>implying that any girl wants to be with an insecure faggot like you
you've already lost her
>>
1121352991.jpg
48KB, 612x612px
>>593170769

dude I'm not going to act like an insecure whiny bitch with my girlfriend. you're such a cuck. come up with a better suggestion that doesn't ignore what I asked in the OP or just leave like the cuck you are.
>>
>>593170736
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sentencing_manual/assault_occasioning_actual_bodily_harm/

Without serious injury, the highest possible sentence you could get would be 6 months inside, but ive never heard of anyone getting any time for a first time offence, and fighting is rife in the UK (at least where I live)
>>
>>593171322
read this,
>>593169354
problem fucking solved..
>>
>>593171152

No technical writing like internal corporate manuals and electronics handbooks, etc.
>>
>>593162174
You have to play t fast, otherwise it will be another D the one that will bang ur gf.

Bring it down to man to man talk. Srs shit. Make it clear, its ur bitch.
>>
1121352991.jpg
48KB, 612x612px
>>593170917
> If you were worth it to her, she would have stayed with you

My gf didn't leave me you cuckfag dummy, read my OP again.

The stupid in my thread is reaching a high. Can you dummy cucks just fuck off to your masturbation threads so the real men can talk?
>>
>>593171200

There's only one way to define country.

coun·try
ˈkəntrē/Submit
noun
a nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory.
"the country's increasingly precarious economic position"
synonyms: nation, (sovereign) state, kingdom, realm, territory, province, principality, palatinate, duchy More

>is Russia the same country it was during USSR

Nope.
>>
>>593162174

>put a gun to his head and make him kiss your shoe
>tell him to leave your girlfriend alone
>if he starts sobbing because you have a gun to his head, kick him in the face
>>
>>593162340
>>593162435
>>593162513
>>593163632
>>593163731
>>593164840
>>593165835
You all type like fags or nigras.

I leave 4chan for a while and this is what I come back to?
>>
>>593171065

then you don't know shit. stop talking like you do and stick to your own expertise instead of trying to put down something you know shit about
>>
>>593171200

>Pretty shit question though

lol then why did you ask it?
>>
>>593170927
> game dialogue
niche job in a single company. majority of game devs in the us are in california. there are about 6 major companies. that puts maybe 20-40 jobs in the entire state for that niche job.
>negotiated royalites
unless you have a major in law and a minor in writing you wont do this
>do you even know what that is?
yes i do

>im in a growing industry in the pioneer stages of it. you just dont have the vision to see that
>the vision to see that
>the vision
>vision

aaaaaaaaand there's the delusion everyone.

your industry is growing. its an industry that is on a low to no revenue economy. blogs generate money by ad revenue or clicks. click revenue almost being dead now.

> tfw IT Director in Maui
>>
>>593171586
This.
>>
>>593171380

Cool.

6 months it is then.

Told you you were wrong.
>>
>>593171453

jesus you need attention that bad?
>>
>>593171629

What do you mean I don't know shit? I've been to Starbucks. I've "accidentally" spilled my coffee all over your laptop. We all laughed as you ran out crying.
>>
>>593171322
You know what I'm saying is true. You can't man up to your woman about your truth. The idea that she will see you as weak shows exactly how much you know about women. The possessive protector stance is relationship death. At this point you may as well prepare for all the feels you are about to feel when she dumps you. Sorry bro. I hope you learn from the experience.
>>
>>593171786
1st, mention was me as I added a conclusion.
2nd and 3rd wasn't.
4th yes, however, it's really more for thread progress with OP's shit attitude it's exactly what he needs to think about.
>>
File: hysterical-crying.jpg (31KB, 374x411px) Image search: [Google]
hysterical-crying.jpg
31KB, 374x411px
>>593171744
Fair play m8. Just dont come on here crying when someone breaks your nose and you wont retaliate for fear of a custodial sentence
>yfw he gets off with a slap on the wrists
>>
Go tell him to back the fuck off in private. If he tells your lass and she has a problem with it explain that she can talks to whoever she wants, but he can't talk to her. Because you fucking said so. If she doesn't like that then she isn't worth your time.
>>
>>593172212

Of course I'll retaliate. I'll press charges and the nigger will go to prison. He does it again he goes to more prison.

3rd strike and you're out.
>>
>>593162174
invite them to a party with fighty folk (You know the type) and subtly start a fight, kick the shit out of someone, boom you are the senate
>>
>>593170942
I trust my gf, I don't trust other men is all.
>>
File: 1393990047890.gif (488KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
1393990047890.gif
488KB, 499x367px
This op is just a fucking fag being in the fucking blog shit career and calling himself man.
Mfw
>>
>>593172504

No, you want to get a reaction out of other men. Why would not trusting them lead you to taking action to make them jealous?
>>
>>593171544
>perhaps if I call everyone cucks, this will inoculate me from criticism of being a cuck

btw google 'mate guarding' you pussy
>>
>>593172388
My point was, youll press charges and he wont go to prison, because its a first time offence and he was mitigatingly provoked by your bellend attitude
>>
File: frank-underwood-gif.gif (985KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
frank-underwood-gif.gif
985KB, 500x252px
>>593171544
You keep randomly calling people cucks. Is there something you want to tell us, son?
>>
File: -8345253654591872692.jpg (84KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
-8345253654591872692.jpg
84KB, 768x1024px
>>593170466
>>593169684
OP can you stop being so beta? Wake up man! Your Gf is a sluth ,You got to be sure, not unsafe. If you're thinking about it all the time then the relationship does not work
>>
>>593169684
I get the feeling this is a huge gamergate reference now
>>
>>593171586
kek
>>
>>593172725
retaliation for trying to hit my gf? I'm not gonna let something like that slide

I guess you're someone like those 'other' men for being so butthurt about what I said.
>>
1121352991.jpg
48KB, 612x612px
OP here. You're all fucking cucks and jealousfags because I posted about my profession. I'm leaving the thread. Thanks for ruining my thread and not giving me usable advice you faggy beta cuck pussies.
>>
>>593173140
Guessing your girlfriend was Anita or Zoe
Hello Josh
>>
File: 1387998314527.jpg (10KB, 303x276px) Image search: [Google]
1387998314527.jpg
10KB, 303x276px
>>593173140
>>
>>593173140
>start thread
>gets the truth instead of his wish
>leaves

hahahahahah
>>
>>593162174

lol insecure faggot

You already lost.
>>
>>593172822

>youll press charges and he wont go to prison

Except he will. Because I live in the real world.

>He was provoked

Irrelevant, unless he was provoked by prior physical violence or a verbal threat.
>>
>>593173140
Call the guy a cuckfag then throw a hissy fit and leave. That'll impress her.
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.