[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continued

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 59

File: UntitledH.png (860KB, 640x652px) Image search: [Google]
UntitledH.png
860KB, 640x652px
Continued
>>
OP from the last thread here. I told this in the previous thread. Figured I'd put it here

>Earlier this year, my wife and I decided we would drive out to the mountain to go watch the Perseid meteor showers. If you don't know, this happens August of every year. We head up, have a good night, yadda yadda.
ShootingsStars.gif
>Around 3am, we decide to start the 90 minute trek home. Driving along, we enter this one stretch of highway that for whatever reason always creeped me out and I never really knew why.
>Off in the distance I see a fire service road approaching. We are a good 20mi in either direction from even a hint of civilization. As I get closer, I see the shape of some people but don't think anything of it. People camp out here. Whatever.
>As we get even closer I get this freaky feeling. It is pitch black out here without lights. And when I approach these people I realize why. There are a total of 6 men, all wearing black, or at least very dark color robes.
>1 facing the road wearing some sorta generic mask that makes it look like you don't have a face
>The other five facing away from the road and all of their arms are up in a T shape.
>I speed up to get the fuck outta there and the man facing the road steps out into it and stands there until he fades into the distance of my rear view mirror.

I still have no idea what I stumbled upon, but holy fuck that was creepy
>>
File: 1406047777952s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1406047777952s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
I was walking home last night, when I felt the urge to poop. I had to use a creepy, old public bathroom. It was down at the end of a street full of abandoned houses. Very spooky. I went into the bathroom, opened the door of the first stall and peeked inside. There was graffiti on the walls. On the right, it said “This bathroom is haunted” and on the left it said “This writing will change”. Creepy, huh?

I went into the stall, pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet. While I was pooping, I started thinking about the strange graffiti. Maybe I’m superstitious, but I just had to take another look. On my right, it said “This bathroom is haunted” and on my left it said “This writing will change”.
>>
File: deathmetal.jpg (306KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
deathmetal.jpg
306KB, 1280x960px
>>
New OP, my story from last thread, requesting more sleep paralysis stories

> 13
> Wake up in the middle of the night
> Strong urge to look at door
> See head of shadow figure rise up to beam of the hallway light through the top crack in the door
> Petrified like never before in my life
> Tried to scream but couldn't
> Shadow figure runs towards me swaying side to side
> Disappears once its a foot from my bed
> Fall back to sleep
> Wake up next morning
> Remember everything
> Don't tell anybody because they'll think im crazy
> Sleep in sisters room for next month
> Didn't know what sleep paralysis was
> Thought demon was in my room for years
>>
I really miss my sister. I’m 8 years old and my sister is 12. Ever since I can remember, our family has always been poor. My sister and I had to wear the same clothes every day and the kids at school used to make fun of us. Last year, my sister ran away from home. Even though we shared a bedroom, she never warned me she was going to leave. If I’d known, I probably would have begged her to take me with her. When I woke up in the morning, my mother told me my sister was gone. My parents said they are still searching for her, but I don’t think they’re putting in a lot of effort.

Not long after that, my parents won the lottery. My mom said she found the winning ticket in a dumpster. When I saw all the money in the briefcase, I thought our problems were over. I was wrong. My parents immediately went on a spending spree. My dad bought himself a new car and a big TV. My mom bought herself some nice new dresses and lots of jewelery. They didn’t buy me anything.

“What happens when all the money runs out,” I asked them.

“Don’t worry,” replied my mom. “We’ll still have you.”

I guess that means they love me. Doesn’t it?
>>
>>592754285
Thank you for continuing. I ran two threads in a row that maxed it. I'm glad it's been a successful night.
>>
cont from >>592753807
>It's completely white in colour, but it's got that "Living in nature" dirtiness on it too
>This thing has a torso quite like a cow, big thick, probably why I thought it was a cow in the first place
>It's got 4 legs, but each leg is about twice the length of a normal cows leg, but just as skinny
>The way it ran was what scared me, and it still scares me today
>it didn't run like normal livestock, it was grotesque in how it ran, it looked like it was basically trying to throw itself towards us, while keeping balance, and it was fucking fast too, faster than any cow i've ever seen, and it was relentless, it didn't run gracefully like a deer or shit, it was going hell for leather, limbs just flailing around when not on the ground and it's head going from side to side madly
>Couldn't quite make out it's head but it was pretty thick in shape, no horns, no distinguishable eyes or ears or just sort of a black gash for a mouth
>on the other end of it's body where you'd expect a tail was just a lump of of flesh, not torn open or anything, just a large lump, looked a lot like the head did
>Notice that all the other cows that were just outside the forest have fucking stampeded to the other end of the field, they wanted to get away from whatever the fuck it was, and fast
>But the creature wasn't chasing them, it was just running down towards the road, towards us
>Car travels by and i just stare at it in horror unable to look away
>Dad driving doesn't notice it, just keeps driving, and eventually we pass it, and i can't see it anymore due to the forest
>Talk with my sister sitting next to me, she saw it too and was scared

To this day I don't know what the fuck that thing was, but it was there, I saw it, my sister saw it, I remember exactly how it ran and how every other living thing around it just wanted to get the fuck away from it,
>>
>>592754519
A young girl was locked in a coalshed. She was crying. Through her tears, she noticed an old lamp sitting among the pieces of coal. She picked it up and began rubbing off the coal dust.

Suddenly a genie appeared and said, “I will grant you one wish. Choose wisely, for one wish is all I can grant.”

“Please make my parents disappear!” cried the girl. “I really hate them!”

“Your wish is my command,” said the genie. “Go to sleep tonight. Before you wake up in the morning, your wish will be granted.”

The next morning, the girl woke up and went downstairs. She found her mother and father sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast. The girl immediately regretted making the wish. She ran out to the coalshed and began rubbing the lamp.

The genie appeared and asked, “Are you happy now?”

“Please let me take back the wish I made yesterday”, begged the girl.

“I am sorry,” said the genie. “Once a wish has been granted, it cannot be taken back.”

The young girl began crying bitterly.
>>
>>592754095
Fuck, dude.
>>
>>592754519
Sold the daughter?
>>592754686
Adopted?
>>
>>592754197
Cute
>>
File: tfw hold the fart too long.gif (594KB, 239x158px) Image search: [Google]
tfw hold the fart too long.gif
594KB, 239x158px
>>592754686
There were two young girls, named Mandy and Melissa, who were identical twins. They lived with their parents and older brother in a large mansion on the edge of town. Everybody was jealous of the girls because their father was rich and he bought them everything they wanted.

One dark night, the girls were kidnapped. When they awoke, they found themselves blindfolded and tied to chairs. The girls were extremely frightened and began to cry.

Suddenly, Mandy heard a high-pitched voice whispering in her ear. It was the kidnapper.

“I have contacted your parents and I am demanding one million dollars ransom,” he said. “If you try to escape, I will kill Melissa.”

Then, Melissa heard the kidnapper whispering in her ear.

“I have contacted your parents and I am demanding one million dollars ransom,” he said. “If you try to escape, I will kill Mandy.”
>for some reason i can't fully wrap my head around this one
>>
it's not creepy i guess...but localized in the kitchen i often hear footsteps, drawers opening and closing, whispers, and something rummaging through the utensils. damn skeletons after my good silver.
>>
>>592755222
Jewletons
>>
File: 2011-03-14-02.34.00-5888.jpg (193KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
2011-03-14-02.34.00-5888.jpg
193KB, 700x525px
>>
>>592754566
Just trying to imagin the "running" movement as described has me disturbed as fuck.
>>
>>592755351
kek
>>
>>592755077
The kidnapper can tell the twins apart, it's the brother.
>>
>>592755077
>Identical twins
>Knowing which one is which
>high-pitched voice
The kidnapper was the mother?
>>
>>592755500
This,theyre identical
>>
>>592755077
Maybe the kidnappers think the parents will blame whichever daughter returns?
>>
>>592755543
>he said
>>
Oh yeah
Then the brother, but a high-pitched voice? why put that part in?
>>
A man was working in his toolshed when his son came in crying.

“What’s wrong, Son,” asked the father.

“Daddy, I was playing marbles with the other boys at school,” whimpered the little boy. “One of them stuffed a ball bearing in my ear and it won’t come out.”

“Don’t worry son,” said the father. “I’m sure I have something here that will get it out.”

The father’s favorite hobbies were science and woodwork. His workshop was filled with all manner of contraptions, gizmos and inventions. He gazed around his toolshed and his eyes settled on a super-strong electro-magnet he had built himself.

“This machine here is a magnet,” he told his son. “The ball bearing is metal, so when I turn this machine on, it will yank the ball bearing out.”

The man placed his son’s ear up against the magnet. He flicked the switch and there was a loud clang. His son crumpled to the floor, killed instantly.
>>
>>592755761
aimed at
>>592755611
>>
A few years ago my wife and I ended up moving to Colorado from Texas.

Specifically, we drove from Dallas to Aurora, hitting part of New Mexico along the way.

About an hour into New Mexico, after the first town there's nothing but road until you start hitting mountains.

It was dark and we were the only car on the road for hours, but we kept seeing lights behind us like, in pace with our car.

These fucking things followed us. We'd stop for gas and to take a piss, get back in the car, and boom. Lights behind us. We even wasted half an hour waiting to see if a car would pass us up on the side of the road.

(cont)
>>
>>592755761
Probably trying to be a faggot and hide his voice.
>>
>>592755761
He was faking his voice?
>>
Some real shit right here
>be me 17
>trying to sleep
mother wakes up in the middle of the night goes to use the restroom someone is brushing their hair
>mom what are you doing up so late
mother says need to use the restroom but isabel is in there
>must be sis she has that good indian hair
suddenly remember sister is sleeping over at my aunt's ranch
>mom isabel is with dahlila
run to the restroom nobody their just a red brush
>>
File: 2013-11-05-21.13.03-5922.png (133KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
2013-11-05-21.13.03-5922.png
133KB, 256x256px
nightmare fuel
>>
>>592755793
Put the magnet up to the wrong ear
>>
>>592755793
kek, he went to the wrong ear and scrambled his boys brains.
>>
>>592755793
Used the machine in the wrong ear, it drilled straight into his skull
>>
>>592755793
Wrong ear. No fucking creepy.
>>
>>592755793
It was in the other ear?
>>
>>592755761
The girls were young. The brother is older but not by that much? Or he was trying to disguise it.
>>
>>592755611

>Jealous of the girls
Parents aint buy him shit
>Whispers to each name
Can tell apart
>>
>>592755793
wrong ear
>>
>>592755928
isabel is kill
>>
>>592755828
>>592755900
>>592756044
Yeah probably, just figured you've got to analyse all things in the post for these weird, cryptic ones
>>
>>592756122
no
>>
>>592756122
THEN WHO WAS BRUSH
>>
File: magnets_c.jpg (17KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
magnets_c.jpg
17KB, 640x359px
>>592755793
>>
OP here from the last thread. Here's an OC sasquatch story. I shit you not.

> Be me
> Be 16 on huntimg trip with uncle in Pacific north west. We live here
> Drive 20 miles into woods on deserted forest service road
> Set up camp, hunt and hang out for the night. Sitting around the fire we hear a cracking and start to smell something stank. It's getting late anyway, so we decide to go to bed and let whatever animal that is do it's thing and wander around.
> We are sleeping the bed of his truck which has a tall canopy, the type with a regular vertical door. It's old as shit and really hard to open.
> Inside the canopy, we can now really smell whatever this is. It smells like a combination of wet dog and decaying animal. My uncle kinda sits up and puts his rifle in his lap facing the door of the canopy.
> Suddenly, near the truck, we hear a loud yell that is comparable to like the sound a TRex in Jurassic Park makes with what i can only describe as a deafening volume.
Shitgoessilent.webm
I almost literally shit myself with what happened next
> The canopy door that I mentioned is very hard to open, flings open, slams the truck and sits there.
Let me remind you that it is very, very, very dark.
> Uncle raises gun and stares down the barrel... and waits.
BOOM.WAV
> CANOPY SLAMS SHUT.
> We head leaves and twigs breaking getting further in the distance until there is silence again.
> We sit there talking about it, freaked out and then just sitting there in silence wide awake until the sun starts to come out.
> Pack our shit and leave
>>
>>592755827

Now, we're both pretty skeptical when it comes to supernatural or paranormal stuff, but we could not explain just what the hell was happening.

Even once we got back to our apartment in Colorado after the drive, we were creeped out. We had that unsettling feeling like being watched from somewhere, but wrote it off as road fatigue.

Weird stuff did not stop happening when we lived there, either.

Doors would shut on their own, our cats would just stare into empty corners, the dishwasher would turn on randomly, run for a few minutes and shut off, stuff would just fall off the counter from behind other things.

Then, came time to visit our families for holidays. Same shit, lights following the car wherever we drove and only when we were alone on the road at night, and even at other people's houses the same phenomena happens.

It never feels benevolent or aggressive, but it's off putting as fuck.
>>
>>592755077
I believe the thing is the kidnapper was his brother, else, how would he had known who was Mandy and who was Melissa.
>>
>>592756166
I always figure there's a couple things thrown in that aren't really relevant to help hide the answer.
>>
>>592756122
no, she is alive and kicking anon
>>
File: 2014-06-13-23.56.37-5254.jpg (39KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-13-23.56.37-5254.jpg
39KB, 600x337px
>>
File: 1356318001666.jpg (118KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
1356318001666.jpg
118KB, 780x440px
>>
>>592756268
It's called being in fucking traffic.
>>
>>592756538

nigga we were alone on the road and stopped to wait for a car to pass for half an hour, that was literally the first suspicion we had
>>
ITT: undiagnosed schizophrenics
>>
>>592756498
Cute.
>>
Uhg read through last thread and this one and not one fucking creepy thing. Abort thread time
>>
Thanks for the non-creepy, /b/. Going to bed now.
>>
Im a full vrown man whos still afflicted with night terrors. If any of you ever had these then you'll know theyre a milllion times worse than nightmares. They fuck with your head. They make you see, feel and believe irrational things and dont always reprieve you with peace upon waking. In this particullar instance I was dreaming about this screwed up twisted version of my childhood home. There were telephones all over the house thay kept ringing and talking some freaky ass devil stuff into my ears. The phones couldnt be put down and when i forced them into their docks there was always something crazy that happened. For instance, on one occasion a shadow of a man appeared in the corridoor, looked at me and then stood for the rest of the dream staring at the phone i put down.

Within a night terror, everything is hyper realistic and you brain goes into overdrive trying to cope with the fears/ fight or flight responses.

I forced myself to wake. But when I awoke I was still asleep. I sat up in my bed and saw my girlfriend having a fit next to me. There were phones all over the walls and a man stood in the corner staring at one. I turned to my girlfriend and started to screaming to her "Claire!". I thought she was asleep and was having trouble breathing. I shook her and shook her and the man started to turn around because he could hear me. The phones started making creepy voice devil sounds and then suddenly... BAM. I was awake.

I was staring into the eyes of my terrified girlfriend. She had been trying to wake me up for 10 minutes. I was sat up in bed, eyes open shaking her and trying to wake her whilst from her perspective I was simply losing my shit screaming her name for no reason.

I have these level of terrors every 4 months or so.
>>
>>592756224

So it's almost safe to say your uncle killed sasquatch?
>>
>>592756268
You should be off pudding
>>
File: 2014-06-17-01.55.16-5147.jpg (85KB, 650x423px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-17-01.55.16-5147.jpg
85KB, 650x423px
>>592756706
>>592756706
>>
>>592756498

I laughed way harder than i should have

>>592756791
3 threads in a row, it's normal for it to die. Contriboote or fuck you.
>>
This is a true story my mom likes to share that has always stuck with me.

>Mom has an old friend that grew up in a very catholic family
>Has a husband and two kids but is trying for another
>Gets pregnant
>Already has name picked out
>Finds out somewhere down the road that the baby will be born mentally challenged
>Feels she wouldn't be able to give the baby the attention it needs
>Her and husband decide to have an abortion
>Completely devastated by her choice afterwards
>Goes to dad who is ironically now a priest and prays that the baby will forgive her and is in heaven yadayada
>Fast forward a few months
>She is doing some gardening and hits something hard with her shovel
>Digs up a solid brick
>Flips brick over and her aborted childs name is engraved into the brick
>Bricks shat
>Searches online and can't find any sort of brick manufacturer that uses that name
>Keeps brick in a display case in her living room to this day
>>
I shit you not
>be me 17
>watching white noise with michael keaton, michael baldwin, michael bolton whatever the fuck
>sleep with the movie playing
>wake in the middle of the night
>lady with disgusting appearance peaks through my door
anon still remembers her face, every detail
>brother is a drug dealer
>must be a crack hoe anon says
>nope brother assures me no one has stepped foot in our house
fucking crackhead spooks, i tell you what
>i still see that bitch to this day haunting me in my dreams
>>
>>592756920
No gunshot. Boom.wav was the door slamming shut.
>>
>>592754197
The writings changed, because if he were sitting it's be inverted. I feel like this is more of a puzzle than a creepy story

2/10
>>
File: attachment-3.jpg (10KB, 261x147px) Image search: [Google]
attachment-3.jpg
10KB, 261x147px
>>592753858
Interestin basement story follows:
Our cat was a badass. Like I found him in the woods wild as fuck. Adopted him. I was the only person he would let touch him without shredding the fuck outta thier arms. He loved to eat too (was emaciated horrifically when I found him) so naturally he compensated by getting fat. His food bowl was in the basement. Trauma from starving in the woods gave him kitty PTSD, he would eat 100% of what was in the food bowl religiously whenever we refilled his bowl. So one day I refill the bowl and call him down. Hear his footsteps come running from upstairs. He sprints down the stairs. Half way he freezes, looks up slowly, his gaze rests behind me. Suddenly every hair on his body puffs up and be hisses. He stalks slowly towards me, then passes me like he cant see me. Hisses again, and squares off like hes gonna fight. Stays that way for 10 min. All puffed up, and yowling and hissing. Refuses food for the first time in 3 years. My bedroom was what he was focused on. From that day forward he would literally not eat anything that had passed through the basement, nor would he go down there. Except when he would wake me up in the middle of the night. He would hiss, yowl, and even swipe at an unknown adversary at the foot of my bed. It was an old house, turns out when the basement was Hand dug 80 years ago it collapsed and killed a worker. In what became my room 80 years later. that cat was my closest friend for 15 years, and we have no idea how old he was when I found him. He refused to let me sleep alone until my room got moved upstairs, even then he would sometimes post himself as guard in front of furnace vents, or square off against the laundry chute in the middle of the night. i have no idea what it was all about, but I nsmed him ceaser, he died while I was on my first tour of afghanistan. Hes the best friend ive ever had. Pic is him.
>>
>>592756920
It's for the best. I hear they eat babies.
>>
>>592756974
What's the name on the brick?
>>
>>592757107
It's supossed to be a puzzle and not a creepy story.
>>
>>592756841
The interesting thing about this is that after I woke, I can remember seeing her. I can remember her trying to snap me out of it because I was looking at her. But in a night terror your perception is warped. Whilst asleep all I could see was my nightmare coming true and my girlfriend having some life threatening fit. I couldnt believe anything else at the time.
>>
File: 2014-06-17-03.20.18-5148.gif (168KB, 466x376px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-17-03.20.18-5148.gif
168KB, 466x376px
>.gif

do it pussy
>>
>>592757258
>>592757258
Gay McFaggot
>>
>>592757258
Left it out because I can't say forsure. Wanted to say it started with an M though
>>
>>592756995
>white noise
Is that any good?
>>
>>592757140
Heil Caesar
>>
Sorry no green text. I moved from the city to the hills of Appalachia at 18. Literally nothing around for 4 miles and live on 70 acres. No car and living at my sisters. By myself, kinda depressed living alone. Friend gets me a gift to cheer me up. Red tick blue heeler mix puppy. Her name was Sadie smart, cute and housetrained. I had her about 12 hours time for bed .Sadie curls up at my feet and all is right with the world. Drifting off.. Numbness comes over my body. Eyes wide open and can't move. Struggling with breathing scared to death. The silence is screaming louder than I'm trying to. All the sudden a mans voice booms from outside bedroom door, "get that dog OUT of MY house!!!" All the sudden it fades and I can move again. Sadie sleeps on the porch from then on.
>>
>>592756498
total kek, thanks anon, i'll be able to go wash my teeth now
>>
>>592755386
was gunna say the same thing. that shit would creep me the fuck out.
>>
>>592757478
It's one of the few "scary movies" that actually scared me a little. Movies don't freak me out normally.
>>
>>592757478
anon were you not paying attention, this motherfucking movie right heremade me see demons and shit, movie is not very scary but it does open your mind to all sorts of bullshit especially the directors cut with all the extra bullshit I fell asleep to
>>
File: NEIN.jpg (47KB, 574x590px) Image search: [Google]
NEIN.jpg
47KB, 574x590px
>>592757364
>>
>>592757364
Creepy shit
>>
>>592757566
Im glad you bothered to read it. Im drunk, and I miss him. We buried him in the same woods that we found him in with a small plaque reading exactly what you posted "hail ceaser." I miss the little guy.
>>
>>592757461

Would it have been a boy or a girl?
>>
OP from the first two threads here. I need to get to sleep. Wish me luck with ny dreams now.

SMOOCHES
BYEEEE
>>
>>592754566
You ran into a skinwalker too huh?
>>
>>592757941
that's sleep paralysis, had it since i was a little anon
>>
File: larrytard2.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
larrytard2.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>mfw my /b/ros post this kind of shit near 4am
>>
>>592756947
holy fuck. Man, spooly stuff doesnt normally bother me, but for some reason that picture creeps me out. Gave me goosebumps yo.
>>
>>592757967
Nice one Anon. You gave him a good life and he is honoured in death.
Lift your glass to him and I'll do the same.
Cheers.
>>
>>592757967
>tfw will probably cry like a little bitch when any of my cats die
>>
>>592757971
Girl
>>
File: 2014-09-06-23.24.24-5752.jpg (13KB, 372x480px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-06-23.24.24-5752.jpg
13KB, 372x480px
>>592757594
dont ever do what they say
>>
File: memes_brool_story_co.gif (346KB, 477x396px) Image search: [Google]
memes_brool_story_co.gif
346KB, 477x396px
>>592754197
>>
File: 1416612505282.jpg (106KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1416612505282.jpg
106KB, 1058x705px
>>592758222
It's 5:43 where i live.
I have been here all 3 threads
>>
>>592758495
I had the house cleansed after that. Who's "they" and why?
>>
>>592757594
schizo
>>
>>592758775
No u.
>>
>>592756224
If the uncle stares down the barrel, then who was driving the car?!?
>>
File: 2014-09-09-22.59.09-5705.jpg (36KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-09-22.59.09-5705.jpg
36KB, 320x243px
from a ps1 game based on random locations and featuring a dark man from who you cannot escape who wakes you from your dream

the game has not point and no end

LSD Dream Generator - (aka Nightmare Fuel)
>>
>>592754095
This shit scares the fuck out of me.
>>
Shit story, not all that scary but people dismiss is as fake when I tell it so....

>Be me 6 years ago
>Just got off phone with gf, a 5/10 fat pothead, but I digress....
Now to set the scene, my room is pitch black, except for little beams of light from outside
>Goes to turn over to put phone on my tv stand
>Turn back over facing the wall, and not a second later I see a bright light from behind me
>Turn back over, look up and see a bright ass glow from above my tv...no kind of form or shape, just a bright glow

Still to this day can't explain it...at first I thought it could've been bright headlights from outside, but I've never had headlights shining from outside reach the wall behind me (lived on the 6th floor of an apartment building) and my phone was one of those Boost Mobile flip phones, no way in hell those could get as bright as a lamp like that
>>
File: 2014-06-14-22.52.15-5223.png (1MB, 773x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-14-22.52.15-5223.png
1MB, 773x1920px
>>
my friend told me anon I was driving on los ebanos road in mission, tx when all of a sudden i saw a man standing in the middle of the road, he swerved to avoid the man, however no one was there when he looked back. My friend tells me the story, and says he came to me in my dreams and told me I was going to die in two months time
>I tell him dude chill the fuck out you're gonna be fine
>I didn't believe him
two months later he is dead, pinned up between a loading dock and an 18 wheeler
feelsbadman.jpg
he is buried in valley memorial cemetery in 3611 N Taylor Rd Mission TX 78573
he comes to my dream and shows me how he was killed, was grotesque
lawyer wants to show us pictures in order to testify in court that he was murdered by his cousin, pictures are exactly like my dream
>>
>be 8
>be at resturant
>see old guy
>old guy has this..... thing on his chest
>like a spider, only the size of a dinnerplate, and waaaaay too many eyes znd legs
>hes lookin at me, so is it
>he smiles
>it leaps onto the cieling, and skitters for my mom
>even by arachnid or insectoid measures, the way it moves is wrong
>kind of this lurching skittering sprawl that manages to cover distance twice as fast as it should
>I point at nothing and scream so loud that the waiter drops his tray
>the thing dissapears on my mom's shoulder
>i am gibbering and crying about spiders
>nobody finds anyyhing
>that night I awaken to a muscular sillouhette, so tall it has to stoop to come through the door.
>it places its massive hand on my shoulder, and silently weeps
>3 months later my dad finds my mother in an adulterous relationship
>divorce, new stepdad who beats me, and sll that shit.
>finally get with real dad who treats me nice.
>now 20.
>4 year old new half brother tuggs on my sleeve.
>"you can see them right anon, theyre singing"
>see who
>"it doesnt matter, one of them says he knows you"
>who says that?
>"it foesnt matter anon, your old enough not to need it anymore"
>he then, without concern, goes back to playing in the yard.
>>
File: 1416956977018.jpg (15KB, 597x335px) Image search: [Google]
1416956977018.jpg
15KB, 597x335px
pictures from the future
>>
Least creepy creep thread ever. 90% of you are actual faggots.
>>
>>592756947
that image is creepy as fuck
>>
>>592759465
little brothers are fucking creepy
>>
File: Shit You're Edgy.png (294KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
Shit You're Edgy.png
294KB, 470x470px
>>592759814
Contribute or die in a fire.
>>
>>592759721
Wuh?
>>
File: 1417152087791.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1417152087791.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>592759814
>>
>>592759212
what is this from?
>>
>>592760085
OMG NOT STEEL DOORS!!! HOLY SHIT IM FREAKING OUT
>>
OP's pic is creepy as fuck. They found that shit in a parking lot and never got a positive ID on the identities. They think they fit the description of some missing kids but it was never confirmed. They think its Tara Calico but who knows.
>>
File: 1416093252669.jpg (21KB, 1209x630px) Image search: [Google]
1416093252669.jpg
21KB, 1209x630px
>>
>>592759463
>>592759814
his name was john ortega, he was my friend, he predicted his own death because a man he saw in the middle of the road in the dead of night showed up in his dream and told him so.
You can't make this shit up the only people I have ever told
>>
File: 20130623232507.2832b.jpg (565KB, 1200x773px) Image search: [Google]
20130623232507.2832b.jpg
565KB, 1200x773px
>>592760340
>>
File: 1415500101508.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1415500101508.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>592759814
Who the fuck invited this loser?
>>
File: 1418700772300.jpg (29KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418700772300.jpg
29KB, 600x720px
>>
File: 1421275821287.png (149KB, 274x231px) Image search: [Google]
1421275821287.png
149KB, 274x231px
>>592759814
Gtfo then nigger
>>
>>592760451
he died November 24, 2007 approximately two months after the man in the middle of the road appeared in his dream
>>
>>592754197
so you turned around and sat down and the one that was to your right before was still on your right and vice versa?
>>
>>592759721

>pictures from the future
>posts 2011 blog image
>googleimagesearch
>>
File: 2014-06-13-22.53.29-5250.jpg (52KB, 323x500px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-13-22.53.29-5250.jpg
52KB, 323x500px
>>
>>592759949
Wierd part. I used to wake up in the middle of the night to this giant...... idk. Presence so big it had to restrain itself from from filling the roo.. At first I was scared, but I always got this feeling of like "everything is fine, go back to sleep." Shit stopped as soon as I got to live with my dad. Were polish immigrants. He would always say a prayer in polish, it translates like this:
"Dear father in heaven, hallowed by thy name, please watch over my loved ones, place a protection on this household, look over them, we thank you for your blessings, and ask that you keep the evil at bay, if it be your will, in the lords name amen."
>>
>>592761066
all the houses are going to look like that soon
>>
>>592758495
This, eternally.
>>
>>592761224
yeah the Lord's Prayer scares mine away too
>>
File: 2014-06-13-23.38.31-5293.jpg (5KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-13-23.38.31-5293.jpg
5KB, 227x222px
>>592761386
>except when it doesn't
>>
>be me 10 minutes ago
>been lurking spook threads for 3 hours
>hear angry cat-like hissing from livingroom
>instantly i hear my dad saying something like "GET OUTTA HERE"
>rush to livingroom
>dad is just a weirdo, stretching loudly and commenting on a tv show about drunk driving
>wat.jpeg
>>
>>592761281
Why do you say that?
>>
>>592760513
The face people would make if you told one of these queer ass stories irl.
>>
File: 2014-06-17-01.55.06-5151.jpg (84KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-17-01.55.06-5151.jpg
84KB, 640x423px
>>
OP you stumbled upon something I cant go too much detail into but its a ritual. One thats performed on a particular day a month.
Thats all I am saying and its probably too much.
>>
File: 2014-06-17-01.11.15-5145.jpg (6KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-17-01.11.15-5145.jpg
6KB, 296x170px
>>
>>592762136
HUMP DAYYYYY
>>
File: 1417124862182.jpg (25KB, 634x833px) Image search: [Google]
1417124862182.jpg
25KB, 634x833px
>>
No Green Text...
So, been seeing these little "shadow people" since I was a kid. Not just the "out of the corner of your eye" kind that a lot of people see. I've seen them get caught out between stuff, with nowhere to run, just in a panic because they realize you can see them. Whatever, not spooky, just weird.

Be me, 25 or so at the time, driving home at night. Stop at a stop sign, happen to look over and there's one there, only...

Different.

This one isn't two-feet tall or so. Oh, no... This one is like 8 fucking feet, all angles and points. I literally tasted bile in my throat just from looking at it. It hurt my eyes, it hurt my head. Then, it takes two steps and climbs INTO THE BACK OF MY FUCKING TRUCK!

I literally almost shit myself. I looked in the review, and this thing is sitting there, in the back of my truck. I looked around, no traffic coming, so I took off. I drove 20+ miles to get home. Long ass lonely road, all curves and hills, with this... -thing- in the back of the truck. The whole way there I can hear/feel this grating noise, like a high-pitched whine almost, that made my teeth sore.

I get to the next intersection, which is just about twenty miles from where this thing got in, and there's another stop sign. When I stop, the truck shifts a bit, and I look up in the review, and this thing is getting out. It steps over to the side of the road, and just looks at me for a minute. Then, a car came over the hill up the road, and it turned and walked away. I drove home, went inside, threw up in the bathroom, and took a shower. Didn't sleep all night. Freaky ass shit...
>>
>>592757478
White Noise is the worst kind of bad, 'mediocre' bad. Not even 'fun' bad.
>>
>>592760513
Those 2 blondes on the right <3.

Why is one half of the white american chicks so pretty and the other half so landwhaly?
>>
>>592762136
Pls say moar!!!!!!! but i f ur srsly tho!
>>
File: 2014-06-17-00.59.28-5242.png (714KB, 636x637px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-17-00.59.28-5242.png
714KB, 636x637px
>>
>>592762136
You've already said too much. It won't be long.
>>
>>592762261
Isn't she in jail now?
>>
>>592762399
fucking freeloaders

he didn't even thank you for the ride
>>
>>592762634
Those chicks are all ugly as fuck. Get some glasses virgin.
>>
File: 2014-06-22-23.02.58-5329.jpg (126KB, 453x700px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-22-23.02.58-5329.jpg
126KB, 453x700px
>>
>>592762903
Are you really this fucking retarded? Are you really going to argue over taste?
>>
>>592761205
great book
>>
>>592762749
U should know that for saying that further revealing more, you will be first. RIP
>>
>>592762890
Yeah. I used to get at least $10 from the drunks I drove home on that road. Although, if they were drunk enough, it could sometimes be a $20, or even a $100. This guy was an asshole, though...
>>
>>592757364

Fuck you.
>>
>>592754095
where was the place OP ?
>>
>>592763017
Not with you, because obviously you have none and have never touched an actual vagina.
>>
>>592763097
i do believe you

i just thought i would lighten the mood

i know that feeling you described 'grating noise, high pitched whine'

it's very common in sleep paralysis cases

i've heard it to.. just never while driving

that freaked me right the fuck out
>>
>>592754095
Probably a cult performing some ritual related to the meteor shower date
>>
File: 20130401012828.2094b.jpg (44KB, 459x657px) Image search: [Google]
20130401012828.2094b.jpg
44KB, 459x657px
>>
>>592762749
Alba sunt, non potest sanguinem tetigit.
>>
File: 1421219756402.jpg (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421219756402.jpg
53KB, 1024x768px
Posting some
>>
File: darkstalker-kaathe-large.jpg (35KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
darkstalker-kaathe-large.jpg
35KB, 600x338px
>>592764001
>>
File: 20130711020206.3019b.png (2MB, 878x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20130711020206.3019b.png
2MB, 878x1280px
>>
>>592759465
>"it foesnt matter anon, your old enough not to need it anymore"

OK, that legit gave me goosebumps. What the actual fuck?
>>
File: 20130326215555.2068b.jpg (429KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
20130326215555.2068b.jpg
429KB, 990x743px
>>
>>592763734
>Alba sunt, non potest sanguinem tetigit.

They are white , the blood can not be touched .
White and bloodless.. Vampires?
>>
>>592763303
That shit actually spooked you bro?
>>
File: the dream animated.gif (96KB, 346x550px) Image search: [Google]
the dream animated.gif
96KB, 346x550px
>>
>>592764885

'Fraid so.
>>
File: 1418819951257.png (157KB, 720x359px) Image search: [Google]
1418819951257.png
157KB, 720x359px
>>
>>592764001
>>592764292
Some what, boring shit?
>>
File: 1418819474978.jpg (1MB, 638x4674px) Image search: [Google]
1418819474978.jpg
1MB, 638x4674px
>>
>>592757140
cats are dope
>>
File: 1418815688805.jpg (26KB, 950x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418815688805.jpg
26KB, 950x400px
>>592765070
Only first one was mine tho
>>
File: 1420510205970.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420510205970.png
42KB, 300x300px
>>592765023
Damn..I wish I got spooked that easy.
>>
>>592757594
Dude don't put the dog out because of a ghost/hallucination the first week my sister bought her new house in Texas I was at her place and I fell asleep for an hour nap on the couch while she was watching TV (incredibly unusual for me unless I'm really sick) had similar sleep paralysis no visions or spooky old hags just couldn't move and I heard a voice "Get out!" Then I focused my attention into lifting my arm like all my effort I think I responded by say "no" but I'm not sure and I may have thought of a saint's name after that I woke up and asked my sister if I tossed or turned at all she told me no. Point is it is your house now and that ghost is going to have to either respect that or catch your hands
>>
>>592759465
explain please.
>please
>>
File: 20111228182111-07188.jpg (407KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20111228182111-07188.jpg
407KB, 800x600px
>>
>>592765074
what is the story behind this? just some weird fucked up comic?
>>
>>592764885
it only scares people who have experienced sleep paralysis

except we remember it a little differently

for one, the monster is not a cartoon. it's a tall dark menacing demon creature that moves closer and closer to you while you are paralyzed. you fade in and out of consciousness if you are lucky and all the while jarring metal and static noises are screaming in your ears. and it can send thoughts into your head. and it sometimes comes right up on to you and there is a feeling of weight on your chest and then you think you are awake and its over and you can move again but it's only a dream and then you realize that it's not over and you are still paralyzed and it keep moving around just outside your field of vision and the fear never leaves you the entire time.

and then you try to scream for help but you can't move your mouth
>>
>>592759463
That is called a wraith it is a spirit that is an omen of death like banshees or dopplegangers
>>
File: 20110121035150-04937.jpg (63KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
20110121035150-04937.jpg
63KB, 768x432px
i made some chicken nuggets but now im afraid to go get them
>>
File: mobile-12656-1421169200-27.jpg (16KB, 625x442px) Image search: [Google]
mobile-12656-1421169200-27.jpg
16KB, 625x442px
>>592765047
Thanks, now all I can think about is the 3 cubby doors in my big dark room and why my dog growls and barks randomly at night
>>
>>592766142
Afraid of what? Theres nothing scary in this thread.
>>
>>592765202
the fagadook. would be more scary if they didnt use some public domain free dragon roar sounds for it.
>>
>>592765531
Is that the dude that kept saying demons wanted to take him to hell? Then they found him dead from internal combustion or someshit.
>>
File: 1418810294061.jpg (60KB, 605x355px) Image search: [Google]
1418810294061.jpg
60KB, 605x355px
>>
>>592766259
it's not in this thread

it's in your room
>>
>>592756217

fucking lol'd so hard
>>
>>592765047
thats not okay
>>
>>592766259
Kek, hes prolly 12
>>
>>592763332
Nigger, I'm almost 27. I've probably fucked more women than you're ever talked to, you edgy 14yo
>>
>>592754095
sounds like a satanist cult. ive had similar encounters going up to the mountains to get high and drunk with friends. one timewe got chased down the mountain by 2 cars that had their headlights turnt off, the next day we returned in the day time and we saw a flat stone with blood and mutilated chickens around it.
>>
>>592761205

That book terrified the shit out of me as a kid. I read it so many times and it still scared the living piss out of me everytime. The picture of the woman who's face is like half a skull, got me everytime. Do you remember the name of the book by any chance?
>>
File: 20110528001009-06269.jpg (75KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
20110528001009-06269.jpg
75KB, 700x435px
>>
>>592756947
that poor nigger has a fucking sick kid in his room out of nowhere! so creepy
>>
>>592766796
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

there were three
>>
>>592762968

Scares the fuckin piss outta me everytime
>>
File: island-of-dolls-1.jpg (241KB, 626x400px) Image search: [Google]
island-of-dolls-1.jpg
241KB, 626x400px
Not spooky per say, but creepy as fuck

Island of the dolls, mexico
>>
File: 1325218.jpg (42KB, 318x459px) Image search: [Google]
1325218.jpg
42KB, 318x459px
>>592766796
>>
>>592767018
seems like a nice place to take a girl camping

>guaranteed sex
>>
>>592757594
There is no ghost, It's just your thoughts that created the possibility.

Sleep paralysis can happen to anyone, I myself have only experienced it once. But when it happens and you wake up your mind makes up crazy things. Many people are known to experience terrible things because at the time they wake up they aren't able to move. At the same time you have no idea what is going on and you are still in somewhat of a dreamstate. The fear that befalls on you as you're unable to move links your fear to be watched (ghosts) to the thing that is different from all other times you were in that situation, your dog.
>>
Don't you die on me
>>
File: 1418984837562.jpg (716KB, 1447x2164px) Image search: [Google]
1418984837562.jpg
716KB, 1447x2164px
>>592766885

Omg thank you. I've been wondering what those books were called since I was a teen. Gonna order them for nostalgia.
>>
>>592757258
>>592757461
Mason
>>
>>592767018
Id stay there for two nights for 10 grand. I think youd learn alot about yourself. Whats everyone elses lowest price
>>
>>592767018
>>
>>592767157
whatever dude

he never should have sent the dog out

it's true the the dog could have been partly responsible for the hallucination

or the demon knew the dog would protect you and wanted it out so it could feed without interruption
>>
>>592767363
fucking creepy mexicans
>>
File: 20120101182547-07304.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
20120101182547-07304.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 20120101184723-07305.jpg (39KB, 571x355px) Image search: [Google]
20120101184723-07305.jpg
39KB, 571x355px
>>592767221
cant sleep

dolls will eat me
>>
>>592767321
I'd it for free...but that's just me.
>>
>in/b/4 12oöntz
nothing special or scary

I get de ja vu from time to time.
It's really strong, sometimes super strong.
>Lived out some not random things that was more than de ja vu, because i had already seen it in sleeping dreams.
DeJaVu = right place right time +more*

Have really good intuition too.
>have some super super super hardcore beef & hatred with other gang of loser fuck faggots.
>be kind of weird time in the week.
>getting gas @ gas station & knowing I was gonna go out & was kinda relaxed,
>was under the impression I'd be solo pretty much most the night.
>had super super bad gut intuition feeling that I was getting bad vibes about the night.
>no reason.
>no recent nasty flare up beefs with these loser fuck faggs that unbeknownst to me were out for blood for me & my buddies.
>notMuchOfAclue.jpeg 4that-night.biz
>have nice normal night at somewhat popular (to my scene) bar.
>rival gang unexpectedly jumps me
>out of nowhere
>with dudes (4 total) that I'd never met (2)
>not going to give away too many detail.
>1st time writing this out.
>They trying to take my head off literally, long story short. //http;beerBottle-threeSets_ofFists.JUMPED
>fend myself descent.
>long story short, dude who's in my gang, but we Weren't as close yet, was there,
>he took his sock off , put pool ball in it & got 1 them in the face good.
>h8 them m8s gr8,
>burn in a fire u faggs,... ....
>....

Had no idea this was coming except 4 super bad feelings & vibes whole evening, but wasn't gonna be a fagg pussy & hide at home over non-stellar vibes.
I knew shit was going down from feels.

>not gangbanger,
>no drugs, money, hoes or anything being Gained here,
>just str8 up nasty medium-sized city, neighborhood streetgang fraternity style shit,; with rumbles but never jumpings.
>that's more all the black, Latino, & oriental streetcliques & actual real gangs, thing to do.
>honest

Follow gut feelings if you're right on me a lot.

Sorry, kinda fits the bread a lil
>>
File: stories-to-tell.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
stories-to-tell.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>592766796
>>
File: 20121129032413-08535.jpg (121KB, 730x565px) Image search: [Google]
20121129032413-08535.jpg
121KB, 730x565px
>>
>>592767684
they were watching you
>>
Real shit here
>be either 15 or 16
>ausfag so usual for a family to go overseas and leave me with the house to myself
>most nights browse b and go for ciggys and coffee's
>this particular night ready creepypasta
>read some shit,suns going to down
>time to pump a ciggy and lock all the doors cause fuck that shit
>around quarter to 12 i got 3 or 4 phone calls that were nothing but a light static
>went to go to bathroom and front door is wide open and the security door is pushed to the wall and held open with a pot plant
>Fucking no explanation whatsoever
>>
>>592767736

God damn, just scrolling down and didn't even enlarge it and it got me
>>
File: 2014-06-13-22.48.20-5297.jpg (26KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-13-22.48.20-5297.jpg
26KB, 400x305px
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.