[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy antidepressant stories? I am diagnosed with panic attack

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Cipralex.jpg (196KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cipralex.jpg
196KB, 1024x768px
Happy antidepressant stories?
I am diagnosed with panic attack disorder and generalized anxiety disorder.
I take Cipralex aka Lexapro(It's SSRI) every morning, 3 bromasepams(benzo type) daily and Trazodone before sleep. I've been on this for like 2 months and I'm feeling really great. I have literally anxiety and I'm feeling much more extroverted then I used to. They told me therapy lasts 3-6 months but I keep coming across stories where people use them for far longer period of time and apparently it made everyone brain dead zombie and they can't get their life back.

Is there any positive story with those?
>>
>>592093134
Literally no anxiety*
>>
You don't need that pharma bs
Just go exercise, eat well, fix any regret you are stewing about and get some pussy, even if you have to pay for it.
>>
>>592093618
yeah bruh all you need is abs and pussy
>>
>>592093134
currently taking Cipralex as well for the past three months, only difference is I have less anxiety attacks. Guess I have to do the rest of the work now
>>
>>592093134
don't read all the crazy horror stories on the internet about those

you have a really good combo here
Cipralex is one of the best AD with few side effects

is the Traz 50mmg or 100mg?

you could have your doc (later) up the Traz to 100 (if it's 50) and reduce the broma

try to take the Cipralex and the Traz at the exact same time every day

example: Cipra 10am Traz 11pm

don't fuck with the dosage

you can try to eventually take the broma as per needed in lower dose

you're on the right track
>>
>>592093134
benzos dont work long term do yourself a favor and get off them
>>
Been on many medications, currently on clonazepam and citalopram which is working pretty good. I have Depersonalization Disorder, anxiety and depression.
>>
Yeah seems fine except for the benzo, I would be VERY surprised if it didn't lose its efficacy.

Relying on benzo's for sleep is a slippery slope of tolerance and dose escalation.
>>
Workout, eat better, get laid, and smoke a little weed. Pharmies are a scam and are horrible for you, especially benzos.
>>
>>592093134
meh,you'll be ok. I also take an SSRI but no benzos. Same diagnosis. Taking them for 8 months now, scheduled to go off them soon, should have beenin december, couldn't make it to the appointment.
>>
>>592094381
Agreed. Get off benzos. I was on Xanax for four years. I started abusing it. Made me feel like shit. Getting off was extremely hard. Feels good when taking it, but it's not worth it.
>>
>>592095114
>>592093618

This is essentially the mantra of people who have never been to the point where they required medication to function.

I've also been on benzodiazepines for nine years, without upping the dose and successfully titrating off them for two years with minimal side effects. They have their risks, but they are greatly hyperbolized.
>>
>>592093618
Yeah, fuck years of medical research geared towards helping people overcome disorders of the brain, just fuck something and you'll feel better!
>>
>>592096351
lol.

but sex releases dopamine. should make you happier!

however doing it too often desensitizes you to that apparently. i stopped fapping too often because of that.
>>
OP speaking
I've been using the same amount of benzos(1,5mg) for almost 2 months, and I don't have a need to change it. I don't even feel like I'm on benzos anymore. Sometimes I skip like 1 or 2 pills daily and I don't feel different.
As far as weed goes, it makes me anxious, so I haven't smoked since I went on therapy. I don't think I need it at this point of life.
I take trazodone 2/3 of a pill before sleep, it usually knocks me out. I've been told to take them before sleep because I used to wake up at night sweaty like every night. Doc told me it was because of Panic Attack Disorder thing.
>>
>>592093134
I took trazadone for a little why as a sleep aid. I felt amazing for a while (I may be mildly depressed, but not diagnosed) but after a while I would see a tall building and just picture jumping off for no reason, it freaked me out so I stopped taking it.
>>
>>592095601
>point where they required medication to function.

You assume too much. I was majorly depressed and on SSRIs Benzos Antipsychotics, lithium, trazodone, TCAs, and some other shit that melts on your toungue. NONE of it worked. Some friends took me to a concert. Ate some shrooms. Had epiphany. Changed lifestyle. Diet, excercise, volunteering, and pussy takes care of 99%. When it isn't enough, I smoke some weed. Never smoke 7 days a week. Always take at least one day off to recharge neurotransmitters. Finally happy. Don't fall into psychopharmalogical hell anons. It makes things worse. Even if it appears to work, functional dependency sets in. You will go through hell getting off of them. I am 50 years old and have experienced it all. I know what I am talking about.
>>
300mg of Venlafaxine per day.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.