[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
get it off your chest /b/
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 38
get it off your chest /b/

post something you haven't told anyone, or something you need to let go of.

>also general feels thread
>>
>>591950682

I have sex dreams about my best friends girlfriend.


but i am homosexual.
>>
File: 1413813914279.png (104 KB, 483x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413813914279.png
104 KB, 483x398
I'm so lonely
I'm 22, never had a gf, only had one friend that hasn't spoken to me for nearly 4 years.
I can't be alone anymore.. I should probably just kill myself
>>
>>591950884
its okay anon, dreams happen.

>>591951240
don't be sad anon2. You just need to go out more. Try hitting some of the local bars, hang there enough and you'll be guaranteed to get some girls/mates and have some good times. If all else fails, you can always get a cat.
>>
>>591951420
I can't talk to people so what's the point
if I'm 22 and only ever had one friend there's obviously something wrong with me
>get a cat
I have two
>>
>>591951240

>never had a gf

if you treat them like appliances, you're never going to get one. girls like guys who like them, not guys who like girlfriends.
>>
>>591951648
just a fucking friend would be nice, but I can't even have that
>>
Why do so many 20 something year old men behave like teenage girls on this website? So you on't have a gf. Cry about it some more. That'll get you one.
>>
>>591951529
What are your interests anon?
>>
>>591951819

probably cuz you're a whiny mother fucker anon.

the bobcat teaches us to be alone without being lonely. try that and see what happens.
>>
>>591951819
wow, you sound like brandon
>>
im 18, senior in high school and i got pretty fucked up on this weekend trip to some snow and i almost cheated on my gf and at the time i didnt feel bad about it if i went through with it and now sober i still dont feel bad about it

i want to break up with my gf but im too much of a pussy plus shes a solid 9/10 and sucks my dick so getting another girl like that seems rare for me, im no stud or loser, im just average i guess
>>
4chan is here to be your friend
>>
>>591950682

my bitch ex gf is a fucking whore whos a whore and did I mention shes a whore?
>>
>>591950682
She friendzoned me after dating for 6.5 years
>>
File: 1371614955761.jpg (37 KB, 266x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371614955761.jpg
37 KB, 266x200
>>591952023
does anyone here even give a shit enough for me to write some more about her/our relationship?
>>
>>591952219
nope
>>
Girl I thought I loved dumped me for a nigger

See all women as trash ever since
>>
>>591951240

sometimes I wish my entire family was dead so I wouldn't care about going postal but then I remember that that would be fuckin gay yo
>>
greened out and got my card details stolen
>>
>>591952263
i figured
>>
>>591952270

unless you went postal and killed your entire family. solve both problems
>>
>>591952219
yes. ignore haters anon, you can talk about whatever you want here, some are here to help and listen
>>
Sometimes I dream about cheese...
>>
>>591952219
No, please don't.
>>
Sometimes I feel like I'm younger than I actually am.
I'm 19, and sometimes I feel like I'm only about 5, and it fucks up my life man
I wish I could feel my own age
>>
>>591952158
>a moment of silence for such extreme friend-zoning
>>
>>591952468
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1374155033596.png (5 KB, 389x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374155033596.png
5 KB, 389x255
>>591952433
alright thanks

Me and my gf have been dating officially for only a month but ive known her and her feelings about me for months prior but a set relationship couldnt become established until recently.

anyways, it just seems that our love is fading and shes always having problems with what im "putting into the relationship" because i never really see her that often in person because she lives 15-20 minutes away. But yea she thinks that I put no effort into being a boyfriend but she really wants to have this relationship work.

I feel like im only staying into the relationship for the getting my dick sucked part

shes a solid 9/10 which i feel is surprisingly for a guy like me to get to i also feel like i wont ever get as lucky as i did now

oh and she doesnt want to have sex because her past is shitty with guys because she always presents herself as a slut and then when guys try to have sex with her she gets all emotional and sad so im the lucky guy who gets all of this dumped onto me and therefor she mostly hates life, has no goals, and wont have sex

this is my first real relationship, we're both 18

>>591952501
what ever you say!
>>
>>591951916
pretty much nothing
>>
2 people unfollowed me on twitter today

*slices wrist*
>>
>>591952158
Damn. I got friendzoned after 9 months. I'm hoping to get her back though. She's just going through some shit.
>>
>>591952219
Go to college
>>
Someone I loved for a long time turned me down and I knew that I accidentally made them feel uncomfortable for letting them know how I feel.
We're friends to this day, it's been 3 years, but no matter what I do I can't shake off the fact that they will never ever love me back
>>
I got a crush on a girl I met on Live but she was from my school
Not only crush, I got fucking oneitis and I think about her 24/7
>>
>>591952616
So you're getting your dick sucked by a good looking girl? How terrible for you.
>>
File: 1420936706631.jpg (28 KB, 480x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420936706631.jpg
28 KB, 480x402
>>591950682
>Be me
>Technically bisexual (its rare for me to find a man attractive)
>Have best friend since 7th grade, call him Jack
>Always could play vidya or have hilarious conversation with him
>He was kinda fat and geeky looking
>The summer before 9th grade he got in really good shape and starting to care how he looked
>8-9/10
>MFW I have a crush that I could absolutely never do anything about
>>
>>591952619
If you like vidya or card games or anything like that, try heading to some of the conventions man. Great way to meet people, especially since you'll have conversations starters since you'll have similar interests. and the odds are with that sort of crowd, everyone is a bit lonely there anyway, so attention will be welcome.

>>591952616
If you want to go the honest route, I would say be honest and break up with her anon. If its a struggle to commit to the relationship, then I guess its not really working. On the other hand, if she gives good head and you don't really care about all that shit, stay with it.
>>
>>591952912
that im in a relationship with.

ive already tried the fwb thought but she strongly said no
>>
It's been two years since my girlfriend killed herself and I still think about it a lot, the fact that I might have been able to help her if we hadn't got in a fight a week before it.
One day she just, said she never wanted to talk again
3 days later, her mom told me she died.
I wanted to marry her someday, I still kinda cry like a bitch about it, even if I've claimed I moved on.
>>
>>591952974
thanks, Dr Laura
>>
the girl Im gunning for is paying me less mind than Id like. Its not that she isnt interested, I think she might be, its also not that my game isnt good -- im fly as hell -- but she is paying more mind to her preexisting friends and the boy she already likes. distance (hour plus drive) and depression are factors. im buying vikodin for the first time next friday. shes unlike any girl ive met before, and ive met a lotta girls. lets make this one count, anon.
>>
>>591953077
her mom was lying
>>
>>591952974
yea i cant see myself putting that much effort in honestly

the head is nice but im always either texting her or something so its like i just want my dick sucked and not with all this commitment you know

im probably an ungrateful SOB but w/e
>>
>>591953186
I told myself that for months til I visited her grave.
>>
i havent watched porn in 2 months ever since i got a gf
>>
I'm 22, human,
used to masturbate to EVERYTHING,
anything that was worst to fap to than the last...
total addictive personality,
exercise nowadays and have done loads of drugs, so have new outlook on life.
when at my mates maybe 17th birthday party, i got drunk went upstairs to piss, felt sick and went to pass out in a room...
got dragged out of the room from sleep being accused of reaching over and trying to touch girl in bed, didn't know anyone was there,
was asleep, terrified when awoken, wrongporbnaddictionconfusion at home, catatonic denial of what is going on, but home habbits immediatly breed doubt....

really messed up.... try to make sense of it with drugs, and people on psychedelics list their own downfalls to see my reaction, then perhaps bullied me into trumatic state to make me forget, or try to torture me straight, or some shit....

anyway much more interestingness in the life of god, but to be honest, I don't have a clue anymore, i have accepted uncertainty and take it as a gift, and let go of extremes.

went to hell (or loveless outside of time) Twice! kind of worst the second time, but it wasn't just hell it was a mind state,
a state of extremes,

alas, am happy now, normal life, clearer mind, no man made psychoactive chemicals in my blood, and a girl who really digs me, although we have some turmoil, but that is healthy,we're not perfect or here to complete eachother, but maybe break build and repeat eachother.

much love for all you in the struggle,
and loads of respect for those who can
"look over" I can now, but I couldn't before.

I was always looking for something "real"
that's why incest fascinated me,
among other things...

peace, love, harmony, good will to all.
>>
>>591950682
Really wanna fuck my Ex fiance's little sister.
i live with them both and a buddy of mine from highschool. we all attend the same college and decided to room together cuzz it's a few hours from home and we didnt really know anyone here. thanks OP you're a good guy for listening
>>
File: 1419644071288.jpg (28 KB, 310x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419644071288.jpg
28 KB, 310x310
I'm 22 and I think I'm in love with a 16 year old girl I talk to on kik...
>>
File: 1412331035852.gif (456 KB, 480x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412331035852.gif
456 KB, 480x361
>>591950682
I had my first kiss a week ago from one of my best friends. She came over for a bit and on her way out it just happened. Then five minutes later she texted me reninding me that she loves me but sees me as no more than just a friend/brother. That made me go from experiencing the greatest sense of comfort and love in my entire life to wanting to mcfucking kill myself on the spot. Still really want to, and am now torn between staying alive for the sake of my mom and my friend's sanity and putting an end to the spaghetti buffet that is my life.

Senior in high school, wallowing in major depression, failing every class, now forced to go to alternative ed school to have any hope of graduating.
>>
>>591953279
i know how you feel. had the exact same thing 6 months ago. To be honest, I would say end it. If you can pull 9/10's in high school, you'll easily be able to pull that if not higher if you go to college.
>>
>>591953562
post a pic of the girl
>>
I literally see no future for myself and will probably kill myself before I turn 25
>>
I kissed a girl and I'm married. Happened a couple of years ago. I deserve all the regret and shame that I deal with daily. I have an amazing woman. Never gonna do that again. Highly conflicted about admitting it. It's likely the right thing to do but the better thing would be to not let it hurt her feelings and live w the torment of deep deep regret and shame. Held my kid (he's a year old now) imagining my action affecting his quality of life and balled my shit out repeating to him that I'm so sorry.
>>
>>591953606
no, I know what you niggers are like
and she's not exactly hot
>>
I've never kissed in my life and i'm obsessed in a girl from my school.
>>
I still think of her everyday.
>>
I'm fucking a girl at the moment who is obsessed with me. She loves everything I say and do, and while she's a good friend, I can't bring myself to have any intimate feelings for her. I'm still hung up over my ex, the most perfect woman I've ever been with. It's killing me and I have no clue how to tell my fuck bud.
>>
>>591953627
You sound like you have a good heart. Sorry you have to deal with that shame, but it shouldn't hurt you as bad as it is.
You knew you shouldn't do it, I would be more concerned if you didnt care about it.
Try to let it go, knowing how loyal you are to your wife.
>>
>>591953589
u had the exact same thing before?

thanks man, i never saw it as that but thanks, shes that one girl with looks but has a shitty personality, cuts herself, problems, etc.
>>
I am Regretting getting back with my ex even though I still love her I want to go back to how I used to be without her in my life but without her I get sad thinking about her
>>
I hate humans. Everybody is an arrogant self-serving poser fag. rage is a feel too.
>>
>>591953579
I'm so sorry bro. ;-;
I had an issue kind of like that before. I had a lot of depression.
But, there is going to be an end to it if you ask for help.
>>
>>591953944
Yep, I ended it. Fuck we are very similar, my girl at the time had self harm tendencies as well. Trust me, as horrible as it may feel at the time, if you stay with her for long enough, those problems are going to be your problems too, and the last thing you want to happen is become a crutch for someone when you don't want to be with them. i'd end it as nicely as possible, and go on the hunt once more for an A+ dick sucker
>>
>>591953579
At least u got kissed, which is more than I can say about me
>>
>>591953622
25 is around the time when the brain is "fully developed"

you'll think of something brilliant and get rich and fuck hoes dont worry

>>591953721
get in contact with the girl

>>591953791
tell her straight out you want to continue doing the fwb thing and not have any feelings for each other, say you're not the type of person to have something tied down to you or some society image of bf/gf

idk bs it

>>591953994
if you got a gf, you can get another one bro, cheer up and find someone better
>>
>>591952023
You have not hit the real world yet so no I don't want to hear the insignificant problem
>>
I had a girlfriend 2 years ago
and ever since we broke up , I was very lost
I still love her after all the humiliation she made me go through
I love her
>>
>>591953867

How the fuck am I crying on /b????

Thanks for the kind words.
>>
>>591954253
I used to talk to her alot through Skype and *embarrassed to say* Live, but we don't talk for about 3 months, starting 2014 we went for different time periods in school and shit
>>
>>591954253
You're right anon thanks
>>
>>591954122
when she would tell me about her problems, drama, past, etc id always have a bad reaction and this resulted in her not really saying anything about her because she knows some shit she questions kills me

oh and she has a shitty past, been with 9 guys including me, had sex with one of them *the 8th guy) and thats another thing, she gives me all of this bull shit about the reason not to have sex like we are young and dont want that shit, to her strongly defending her position on no sex while the last guy she was with fucked her with only knowing her for 2 months.

shit pisses me off
>>
>>591954024

Indeed, anon. Rage eats hearty.
>>
I'm a huge crybaby bitch.
A lot of things make me cry, (including this thread)
And even if I don't actually have my feelings hurt I cry about it anyway.
That's why I hate leaving my room, because on the internet people know how I feel, not how I look like I feel.
>>
>>591954551
my mind went blank and i thought there were id's again, which post was you /b/ro?
>>
>>591954253
Cheers for the advice mang, I'll do that next time I see her.
>>
>>591954567
Ultimate way to seem like a nice guy without having to do anything:

>Aw *insert name* I am so sorry, is there anything I can do?

They will always say no, and then you get off scott free and seem like a nice guy.
>>
File: breakdowncat.jpg (19 KB, 244x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
breakdowncat.jpg
19 KB, 244x220
Had a real relationship in my life for the first time, but it only lasted two months and it was the greatest thing ever. Then when she broke up with me, it hit me way harder than I think it should of, considering the length of it. Its been almost a month and I still get really sad at times.
>>
>>591954712
no prob man
>>
i get cravings for other women but my gf is so perfect and i can't bring myself to dump her or cheat on her, I don't want to hurt her but I can feel myself so tempted into cheating
>>
>>591954772
thats smart, keeping that in mind
>>
As a lesbian who lives in a conservative area, I've suffered a lot of depression in school.
Never find a girl who swings my way.
If I fall in love, I get humiliated when they go "ew, a lesbian" and it hurts so bad.
>>
>>591954709
This one >>591953994
>>
>>591954866
this is practically me except my gf is more attached to me than i am to her, i dont even know if i love her but i know she loves me, i was at a party and easily could of cheated on her but stopped myself and i dont know if i should regret that or pat myself on the back
>>
Though I have no interest in men whatsoever, I have a desire to cum on my own face a lot, even though I dont do it.

True story.
>>
>>591950682
> be 12
> just back from school camp
> fever.exe
> get picked up by mother
> "I need to go to the doctor"
> no response
> begging and crying to be taken to the doctor
> she reaches in the trash
> pulls out an apple core
> wipes it on my face
> mfw
>>
>>591955133
You should try it once, to see how you like it.
>>
dubs are for niggers...
>>
>>591954979
oh yea, i mean come on, you can easily get another gf, just because you "love" her doesnt mean that there are no other girls in the world you wont love, just find your perfect girl thats committed to you and vice versa and live life man

cheers
>>
>>591955165
one apple a day keeps the doctor away?
>>
>>591952616
Dude i garantee you, the thing is not clinging to the Sex thing but slowly persuading her. Sounds Hard? Bullshit all the Girls are easy with a bit of manipulation. the thing is you have to be steadily(&slowly) making pressure that she notices not at the start but later on
>>
>>591955247
you're a nigger then
>>
File: 1412850550585.png (47 KB, 645x773) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412850550585.png
47 KB, 645x773
>>591951819
I wish I could make friends
>>
>>591955067
There's a reason why you stopped your self and it wasn't cause you don't have feelings for your gf because if you didn't then you would have cheated but then again it can also be pitty
>>
>violently scratching my leg
>feelsREALLYgood.jpg
>accidentally over shoot it
>smack my balls with the force of a thousand suns causing every single sperm cell to cry out in pain

8/10 would do again
>>
>>591955189
Yeah I know, Anon, I can just never follow through. The idea seems so hot to me, but I cant ever make it happen
>>
I never kissed, and I probably never will, especially because of my fucking stupid nickname that they gave me in high school(senior here btw)
>>
>>591951819
>>591955321

im just going to consider you guys are over 18+ for this and thats around the age where its ending high school or getting into college, getting careers, etc.

its hard to make friends at certain ages, back in grade school it was simple as shit,

dont beat yourselves over for that
>>
>>591953713

i'm in a situation like that but whit a girl even more younger.
>>
I have a long-distance relationship and i love that girl im just afraid when she goes out that she cheats on me.
>>
File: 138937692529.jpg (86 KB, 640x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
138937692529.jpg
86 KB, 640x512
>>591955480
Tell us the story /b/ro
>>
>>591955316
she always tells me not to try anything, etc etc and she got really pissed last time i brought it up
>>591955398
i think its just the pity and self awareness that i cheated on a girl while im in a relationship
>>
>>591955642
Thx for the interest, my nickname is poop in your launguage *-*


I hate this fucking life
>>
File: 1412742976012.jpg (49 KB, 586x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412742976012.jpg
49 KB, 586x438
>>591955765
1. Where are you from?

2. How did you come to be given that nickname?
>>
>>591955491
I'm 22, I've only ever had one, he hasn't spoken to me for nearly 4 years
>>
My girlfriend broke up with me saying she wanted to take a break since her brother died and she was mourning.
I totally understood that.
But recently she has been talking all lovey dovey to me again, and
when I ask her "so, are we dating again?"
She says "Nah"
And when someone else asked her out she said "No, I'm saving myself for Anon"

It's confusing me and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>591955585
From one bro who's been down that path, there was a chance she's been doing that since you guys started dating. If it bothers you so much, have a heart-to-heart with her and just talk to her man, if you really love this girl fucking show it dude. I wish you the best of luck, if it all hits the fan well, we love you man, just please don't an hero. We don't know ya, but we'd miss you.
>>
>>591955765
at least you're not a nigger
>>
>>591955303
huehuehuehue
>>
File: CVpDn8u4Rzk.jpg (117 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CVpDn8u4Rzk.jpg
117 KB, 1280x768
>>591950682
25 years old, going crazy, no education, no money, no brains. living with grandmother, trembling hands, anxiety, intense depression.
hard job at a factory that I terribly hate. I wanna die, I just wanna stop my pathetic existing
>>
>>591955843
Br huehuehue

I was simply trolling the guys from my class by repeating their names like a fucking syckopath, one of them says "shut the fuck up you poop" and simply by that I was given the worst nickname ever
>>
>>591951240
Read sticky on /fit, get gym membership, it should only take about half a year to get confident and meet qts
>>
>>591955585
thats completely normal, everyone is curious to see what the fuck the other person is doing in a long distance relationship and that leads to sever paranoia to both parties

thats why i personally hate long distance relationships because im a paranoid person i guess

trust is also a major role in any relationship, remember that

>>591955847
only one? no childhood friends from school, neighborhood, etc?

>>591955864
leave her. shes clearly not able to commit to anything
>>
Made out with a random guy in high school and we ended up giving eachother head. Ignored him afterwards and told him to stop talking to me. Realize I actually liked him and miss him but he's married to some fat ugly cunt now.
>>
>>591950682
>be 19
>depressions since 16 yo
>in therapy for 3,5 years now
>had over 15 different medicas
>no change in sight
>things get worse and worse
>no driver license
>no gf
>no money
>chubby

Trying to resist to jump in front of a train; only my family makes me hesitate...
>>
>>591955872
I just like her so much we have alot of stuff in common. Its just i tried to visit her once and she said she was sick. Thank you bros it means alot to me.
>>
>>591956012
Why don't you leave
>>
>>591950682
how do I beat my depression and social anxiety /b/?
It's swallowing whole
I haven't had a proper conversation with a person for around 4 weeks now
I don't know how much longer I can go like this
>>
>>591950682
I'll put my two oddest things out here:
I have had sexual relations with my dog, way back.
I believe I am a God (more so that all humans are, but we've been taught not to believe so).
>>
>>591952023
You have no gf and compose these fantasies so you can feel better about your loser ass motherfucking life.
>>
>>591950682
I had sex with my step sister, and then a six month relationship with her that almost destroyed my family. I never told anyone it all started with her taking advantage of me. I committed to a relationship because of the denial i had about being drugged and used by an emotionally unstable person I thought i could trust. I'm fucking traumatized but in too deep to do anything about it. I used to think about turning my car into oncoming traffic... I stopped going places alone because I was so close to actually doing it.
>>
Lonely as fuck
4 years without kissing a girl
>>
>>591956125
What meds have they got you on? I bet its them fucking you up. You might have had a Lil depression but the meds these evil fuckers give make it worse
>>
>>591956195
I have the same issue.
I'd say, ask help from someone you trust. Say you want to talk to a professional.
Sometimes medication helps, so ask if you can go to a psychiatrist. Sometimes therapy helps.
>>
i want to pitch you on this idea, but i have so much to take care of first. i fucking hate where i am right now and hate waiting even more. within the next month or so i'll be able to get my shit together enough that maybe i can take up some of your time with a worthwhile project. i'm not phony, just burdened; you don't know how sick i am. also, i'm a huge fan. :)
>>
i'm worried my best friend's fucking up really bad right now. i didn't just let it happen, i encouraged it knowing it'd probably be really fucking bad. and i only did that for selfish reasons.
>>
>>591956309
you know because making lies and wasting my own time to lie on an anonymous board is something i get off to
>>
>>591956347
17 years here *-*
>>
>>591955731
Even if so, dort mention it to her if she doesnt Like to Talk about that, be nice to her, treat her really good and after a time remind her that after all youre a Boy. If shes not a total bitch she will change her mind
>>
This happened tonight. Gonna be a secret. Lets see how long that lasts.
>>
I was raped by my "friends" regularly from the time I was 5-8 or 9. I'm really fucked in the head.
>>
if singles, everyone gets a gf
>>
>>591952971
You, and literally everyone else with similar symptoms, cannot see beyond your low self esteem. How can it be that you and they have no detached from being? 'Tis fool proof.
>>
>>591956490
>>
>>591956509
Bullshir
>>
>>591956052
>only one? no childhood friends from school, neighborhood, etc?
no, those people hated me
I didn't exactly have a friend until I was like 16
>>
>>591956481
i really just want to ask her why she gives me all of this emotional crap about sex and what not but she fucked the last guy she was with before me that wasnt even in a relationship
>>
>>591956370
Living in germany, so the medics might have a different name. Seroquel Prolong, Quentiapin, Mirtazapin, Cipralex etc., 2 neurolepticas and something to sleep better and more.
>>
>>591956490
>>591956576
Damn that was fun, and messy.
>>
I love my girlfriend so much but I feel like sometimes I would rather be single and free to do drugs. She doesn't like drugs, if I leave her then she will blame me for choosing drugs over her and have a massive whinge and probably try to kill herself.

What the fuck do
>>
>>591956537
Thank based anon
>>
I still miss my ex and somehow am not over her. It doesn't make me so depressed I want to harm myself, but it still concerns (and bugs) me. I haven't told anyone, cause it's not just something you go telling people, duh.

That's it though. Sorry to hear other anons are sad tonight, I feel for you.
>>
>>591956374
do the meds have side effects?
>>
>>591956441
Same here. Life sucks
>>
>>591956673
Her english hurts my eyes dude.
>>
I slept with my fiancee's ex boyfriend and first true love and cheated on my boyfriend with him. My fiancee is pretty much "asexual" and encourages me to play with others, especially his ex, but he doesn't like my boyfriend. My boyfriend is jealous of my fiancee's ex and knows I'm the ex's dominant but doesn't know we're (currently) fucking. I'm trying to encourage my boyfriend to be dominant, as I'm hugely submissive and missing having a dominant. He came over yesterday after I sent him messages swooning over my fiancee's ex and beat me while I was in the shower.

I feel weird. I can't even begin. All I want is one single "normal" relationship.
>>
>>591956728
same, it's been almost a year since she cheated on me. nobody since then has felt right.
>>
>>591956134
Give me the details bro, I've learned to get myself out of being catfish's multiple times, help me help you.
>>
>be me
>be 21, college student
>suffer from insane premature ejaculation
>literally can't even stroke my dick longer than 20 seconds
>insecure because of PE
>no gf because of insecurity
>virgin because no gf

pls gibe advice how to masturbate longer than 20 seconds without cumming.
>>
>>591956684
well to her thats saying you love objects over her which can hurt

ask yourself what you love more /b/ro and go from there

>>591956728
>>591956803

if you guys at least got one gf, you can easily get another, i believe in both of you
>>
>>591952023
I know every single one of your feels right now /b/rother.
>>
>>591956780
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
It all depends what they think would be best for you. The ones I take only give me slight stomach aches from time to time but I feel a lot happier when I have them, and that I can think clearly.
>>
>>591956894
go as slow as you can, use lotion

>>591956925
thanks man
>>
I still haven't told you guys the best part, I tried to smoke pot with some guys, I FUCKING LET THE JOINT FALL INTO WATER
>>
I apparently have Peter pan syndrome....
>>
probably the most used one, but just a complete loner, feel uncomfortable in my skin and for some reason i hate my parents, they give me no reason to but i cant help but hate them.. and its not like a young thing im 22
is there a name for that at all?
>>
File: 1419784293404.jpg (15 KB, 460x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419784293404.jpg
15 KB, 460x360
Been wanting to fuck my coworker for like almost a year. Finally fuck. ..hairy as fuck...sweats like a god damn jew in an oven the entire time...tiny 4 inch penis..just wait for him to finish and fake my best orgasm ever. Idk wtf I was thinking...he's not that smart and he's constantly high all the fucking time. I think he's got feelings for me now and I regret everything.
>>
>>591956803
I know that feel all too well, and the "nobody since then has felt right" thing is normal too, at least for me. Shit's weird but I feel like if love exists, when it ends, it takes a long time to recover. And nobody just WANTS to get hurt like that again. I think thats why it doesnt feel right, I could easily be wrong though.
>>
>>591956894
masturbate to dead animals

Repeat 'Dead Dogs" to yourself whenever you feel like cumming. Should help
>>
My biggest fear is dying but I feel like there's not that much I can do. I have no money, few friends, my family hates me since I did not become a minister like they wanted me to or follow what they wanted. My family life growing up has actually made me paranoid.
>>
All i want to do is fucking travel the world, I'm so tired of not being able to do what i want because of money being a barrier. Why do I have to do shit that i hate every day of my life? I just want to live, fuck this life... it seriously sucks.
>>
I cheated on my wife with an 17yr old virgin. My wife he was caught cheating on me a month later. She's now hated by my friends and family. I get attention of people feeling 'sorry' for me. No one knows the truth that i cheated first.
>>
>>591956912
thank you, that resonates with me for some odd reason. i should probably just be more confident
>>
I love my ex, We both have significant others, I have a house with my GF and have been together years, but part of me wants to abandon my comfortable cosy life and be with the sexy, unstable, passionate ex. She feels the same. Fuck knows what to do for the bast though.
>>
>>591956653
Be direct about it, after all you have needs and if youre in a sane relationship asking things Like that shouldnt be a problem. The only thing that would get ugly is if she was raped...
>>
>>591956963
ok anon, next doubles and I see psychiatrist asap
>>
>>591951240
Start a new hobby to meet people. Even if the hobby isn't that interesting. Group exercise, bukaki parties, education of some sort, outdoor activities.. Whatever
>>
File: 1403471794280.jpg (96 KB, 599x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403471794280.jpg
96 KB, 599x602
>>591950682
>be me
>18 high school senior (kissless virgin moble)
>never been in relationship
>have friends and im socally accepted
>hit the gym, listen to all kinds of music, smokeweed, and read
>been working on making myself into a better person, just so im good enough for someone thats slightly pretty
>have a lot of girls that i talk to/ joke with
>still cant figure out how to break it to this one girl i've been talking to for a few months
TL;DR im a pussy and cant get serious with girl
>>
>>591952158
I think I know you.
>>
>>591957134
Psychologically the worst thing you can do as you may eventually gain a fetish to it. Which would you rather have, not lasting at all, or finding yourself fapping to read animals? There are always different alternatives.
>>
>>591951819
Where are you anon?
>>
>>591957290
Rolling.
I think if you did, you could get a lot better. I believe in you /b/ro, you have so many good things about you going on and lots of potential.
>>
>>591952001
kek
>>
>>591957064
Yes. It's being young. You need to get your shit together anon. Find a flat and find something useful to do besides drinking. Something to fill your time with. I'm 30 and I hate everyone just as much as I had when I was 22 so deal with it and start living
>>
I continue to date guys, make them and almost myself think I care about them deep, then hit then with a brick wall of break up for no particular reason other than my own guilt. I'm shitty person, and if I met nyself, I would hate me.
>>
>>591953172
You go for it anon.
>>
>>591957087
yeah i don't know, she was the one, i think. we were engaged and everything. i've tried two other people since then, it just felt wrong. and i've probably fapped less than 20 times in the past year. maybe that's work stress, but i doubt it.
>>
>>591956878
Its not catfish because i met her in my local place and she moved. She was my only girlfriend so far and we have been daiting 3months than she moved. Btw we are both 17 and she says she wants to be with me so we can watch movies and cuddle and more but her parents dont like me because my dad abused me and i was homeless for few weeks. And know that my life is in normal now i want to visit her whenever i can but she says she will tell me when its time.
>>
>>591957290

see look, a dubs > >>591957433
>>
>>591957265
yea man, confidence is key
>>591957277
i have asked her about the whole subject a good 3-4 times and the recent time she was like "never bring it up again, im not going to have sex with you and if you're in this relationship to expect that then you're wrong because it will never happen"
>>
>>591957434
Are you Autistic? (serious question)
>>
>>591950682
>Something you never told anyone

I love you, W.
>>
>>591957290
rolling.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 595x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 595x400
>>591950682
I'm fucking disabled and sometimes I just wanna die. I'm never gonna have a gf because no girl wants that. She wants a guy that can take care of her. The worst thing is everyone thinks I'm happy. Fuck my life man
>>
Need to get my shit together and don't know how
>>
>>591957434
Kik?
>>
im usually at a god state, beaming high because of being obsessed with psychedelics for about 8 years. no one else is around me, so i basically act normal and low.

i realise i am cosmic, pure energy, in a dream world that most people think is the real world. have a phd, masters and a degree. its called tall poppy syndrome where others knock you down because you are ahead. i am not financially well off, but can handle most situations really well.

it drives me nuts to have to pretend im a normal human, when the whole thing is an absolute crock. i know india or tibet would be a more ideal place, but i feel they are all stuck in a loop as well.

i am just waiting for alien contact, ufo secrets out from government, interdimensional travel. its just boring as fuck until then.
>>
>>591957379
UK
>>
I can't stop telling lies to everyone. I lost my gf because of that and I feel that I got so messed up in it that that my stories don't add up. I feel bad about it ;_;
>>
>>591957433
i got all my shit together, car, my own place, good job, i just cant relate to anyone

funny enough though i can relate to old people
old soul has always been my guess but i don't know more than likely within the next year il be driving north and just seeing what happens
>>
>>591957672
What particularity do you have?
>>
I have never had a girlfriend, never been on a date, never kissed or fucked anyone without paying them first. I lie to my family all the time and say I have girlfriends. I've brought a hooker to a family event and paid her 2 grand to pretend to be my girlfriend for the day. All my facebook pics with women are with hookers. My dad told me he was proud of me once and I wanted to kill myself.
>>
I'm going to go to bed, but I do worry about you guys :^( I hope you all feel better soon.
>>
>>591953562
Wait two years it's not worth the trouble m8
>>
Sometimes I just want to start pumping every fucking chemical to my body just to forget how I am a fucking failure in life.
>>
18 year old german fag, finished school. Came out of a relationship after 5 months with (im honest) the daughter of my sports teacher (8/10). Working now at my home town, having fun with a redhead but the only fear i have is taking the decesion what to study
>>
>>591957927
Why do you want to decive your family?
>>
File: 1419739818615.jpg (63 KB, 472x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419739818615.jpg
63 KB, 472x472
>>591957394
how would you know if I had potential? we met in a previous feel thread?
>>591957433
guess I'll see you guys after treatment
wish me luck
love you guys
>>
>>591957823
Which city?
>>
File: cpbear.jpg (6 KB, 177x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cpbear.jpg
6 KB, 177x250
>>591950682
I am only attracted to 12-17 year olds :(
>>
>>591957540
OK then you're in the good for the most part. What you need to do now is absolutely perfect yourself, male ever aspect overwhelmingly loveable. Show her parents that they should be ashamed of ever thinking ill of you. Perhaps she doesn't think the time is right because she doesn't see "it" coming from you. Once you show her that you're 100% ready for it she'll gladly boast about you in front of her parents. Trust me man, everything will be fine. Women are very confusing because they don't really know what it really is they want. It's your job as a man to solve the puzzle.


tl:dr You'll be fine, just don't add any more doubt but always keep a wee bit to keep you sane.
>>
>>591957940
Thanks anon thank you for not being scum thanks bro
>>
>>591957869
Golden Hars syndrome, Hemifacial Microsomnia, scoliosis, one kidney. Fucking fuck.
>>
>>591958030
because i don't want them to know how much of a pathetic failure I am, and honestly once you get going with the lies it's hard to just stop after you get in too deep.
>>
>>591957960
girl is thousands of miles away so nothing would ever happen anyway

>>591958087
Cambridgeshire is as specific as I'll be
>>
>>591950884
Prove ur homo post pic with dick in ur mouth
>>
>>591951240

Easy way to get frends/find a new hobby/get in shape.

Join a sports club. One of the basics for starting a friendship is regular accidental contact. When you see people on a regular basis (at said sports club/other new hobby club you want to join) you will at some point have small talk, small talk may develop to regular meets outside of said sports club.
>>
>>591957995
Wo wohnst du (stadt)

Berlin? Hannover?
Brauchst du einen Beruf
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (14 KB, 200x198) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.jpg
14 KB, 200x198
today i faced the fact that i not only am addicted to chaos. but i fuck everything up. i put my recent ex through so much bullshit and emotional abuse. i loved her but was selfish and not only cheated on her but we then went back and forth about 8 times on getting back together and then breaking up. tonight was the most recent time we've broken up.
i'm not trying to justify but this is the same girl who called me over 200 times in one night. this is the same girl who used suicide as a way to keep me in the relationship.
i dunno if i should feel happy this relatioship is done or regret for th emotional abuse i put her though. don't get me wrong. i never told her she was a piece of shit or anything like that. but so many mind games.
Any hope of redemption /b/?
>>
My mum just passed away cancer 46 years old.
>>
I've been together with a blonde for 3 years now, but I always loved brunettes way more.
>>
In grade 4 me and couple of my buddies would get together and do gay shit like suck each others dicks and play with each other, for some reason it was fun. One day we had a field trip and we all slept in the same tent and did our usual gay shit, but we had a new kid who didn't know we did that sort of stuff and he told the teach and all the other kids, i'm pretty sure this is the cause of my anxiety issues because I've never felt such a shock to the system after finding out that he told everyone. My brother found out and bugged me about it for years and which is probably why I struggle with depression as well. I have come to terms with it for the most part. Just had sex last night (with a girl), it was just a phase i but I beat myself up over it for years and years.
>>
>>591958199
>>>591951240
>Easy way to get frends/find a new hobby/get in shape.

Can confirm, wfm.
>>
>>591958115
Thank you bro. Btw her parents are religious so they dont belive she needs to have a boyfriend at all they even want to arange her a guy...
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto11.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
webcam-toy-foto11.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
last weekend I fucked my gf's younger sister (15 y.o), I never felt such guilt in my entire life
>>
>>591957848
Well. It's just how it is. Don't feel bad about hating people anon. Just start feeling good about yourself. When you're comfortable in your skin you start not to care that much about the outside world so much.
>>
>>591951240
Listen man there's a saying that rose my confidence levels so much it scares me how much of a confident asshole I've become. Its 'fake it till you make it' just fake confidence and eventually it will come stick you chest out start saying what's on ur mind go out there and think, what's the worst that can happen? Honestly the worst thing is they say no and you move on to the next girl u like its not that hard just fake it till you make it
>>
>>591952219

This is /b/. Post anything that is not CP here.
>>
>>591958248
Viel weiter im Süden, Baden-Baden. Mache grad ein FSJ und studieren egal was oder wo ist kein Problem wegen Geld oder so. Hab einfach schiss vor der Entscheidung.
Was für Jobs?
>>
>>591958397
Did you compare the two?
>>
>>591958323
thats tough bro. remember we are all on the same journey together. all heading to the same place. she is only a few steps ahead of you, just like when she raised you. don't trip about death how others usually do. wherever she is, and no one can vouch either way, you and others will join her in the next chapter, whatever it may be. its just a see you later, rather than a good bye forever.
>>
>>591958273
Id u love her, go to her. Give some attention to her. U will never regret doing that. (its kinda hard to find a girl who is like urs) /b/
>>
>>591952468

We a do. So many holes to fill.

I mean, not with cum. But...uh... fuck.
>>
>Gf dumped me
>been 6 months
>schools good, good at playing guitar
>average 6/10

It's fine that she dumped me but goddammit
Why do I still miss her and why do I still feel hurt? I'm doing fine
>>
>>591950682
I'm kinda nervous. I only recently (finally) brought up the courage to talk to my long-time crush, and I think it went well. Now, seeing that I have never been in a relationship before, what comes after the talking phase? What kind of conversation could lead to a confession? I've been told that I have a charming personality, and I can articulate myself well if needed.
>>
I was supposed to start college this upcoming monday but I haven't filled out my fafsa, haven't taken my assessment test for my classes but I have pretty much everything. If they throw any fees on me I'll be royally fucked since my fafsa will take 3-5 days to get there, my best bet would be skip my first week and wait it out but if I do I'll be stuck with no classes and having to wait till spots reopen, and since everyones swarming to get their generals I'll be dick'd right off the bat. I'm a fucking disgrace, I live with my mom since my dad left us and I've been searching for jobs but my parents think I haven't done jack shit since I yet to get a job. I've been talking to this girl for about a year but we both always drop the ball and lag out on each other but we usually always talk, she liked me at one point but I still like her. College hasn't even started and I'm already a fucking mess.
>>
>failed uni
>cant study what i studied at all anymore, not in a single university in my country and the EU
>fuck

I dont really know what to do man. I was fucking 17 when i started unviersity, then got a gf and wasted a lot of time, bla bla.
Obviously i was a lazy piece of shit, but i feel like i am where i needed to be now. However, i lost the chance now.

But i really wanna do something. I just dont know what.
>>
>>591958147
Its okay bro i know how it feels my family hates me had a abusive dad and shit. Just tell you broke up with the hooker and try to find a real girl
>>
>>591950682
im black
>>
File: Epic Background!.png (3 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Epic Background!.png
3 MB, 1366x768
So, I'm 17, and I have a younger seven year old sister. My father and mother told me that I was an only child (up until my sister was born. Duh.). Well, after she was born, they still proceeded to insist that my sister and I were their only children. I learned last year that my father had a son before me. I know the guy pretty well, and I was always told that he was my first cousin. Motherfucker was my half-brother all along. Now, my father has served eighteen years in the military, and has spent three tours overseas. He's an asshole. Me, I'm a pretty smart guy. I'd rather read than,say, learn how to properly sand a board. My father is a real hands on kind of guy, and he spends his nights drinking out in his garage making good quality shit. I'm a geek, I wont lie. But, I'm proud of it. What I'm not proud of is how much of a fucking disappointment I must be to him. My half brother is a hard working man that works with his hands rather than his brain. I just get this awful feeling that my dad doesnt want me. Guess it doesnt help that the fucker used to abuse me, too. It was awfully difficult to explain bruising to teachers and /not/ get CPS/SS involved. My dad and I are...okay-ish, nowadays. He has custody of my sister and I, so, I /have/ to live with him, despite me really not wanting to. He and my mother got a divorce because my mother is a pillhead, whom I have had to resuscitate on several occasions at the ages of 12, 15, and 16. Shit, she got so fucked up one night she took my father's 12 Gauge Remmington 870 and tried to shoot me (She was going to kill herself, but I tried to wrestle the gun from her. She hit me with the stock across the face and I stepped back, only to see her pointing the weapon at me..). I've been through some shit /b/. Fuck, ma' used to beat me too. She still has a drug habit, though. Dad used to tell me every day that I was nothing; that I was fat, and that I'd never amount to anything. I'll continue in another post....
>>
File: City_wall_close.jpg (127 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
City_wall_close.jpg
127 KB, 800x600
i wish i actually were a sexual deviant, because then i would have something concrete as an issue to pin my problems on.
>>
>>591958962
fuck man you got some real problems, my only advice is to lay low, live life with caution and remember if offered the chance never travel back in time
>>
Just wanted to thank that Anon who told me to make life my bitch in the last feel thread I visited. I've started to go out more and I want to live my life.
Met up with a bunch of strangers yesterday and had a lot of fun.

Thank you, anon. I'm going to make the world my oyster.
>>
>>591951240
Or you can fucking do something about it. Stop worrying so much. Get a gym membership. Get fit. Talk to people. Discover new hobbies. Go to new places. Become a better person. Do amazing things.

You have an entire fucking lifetime to change your shit, and it's not gonna start today if this is how you act.
>>
>>591958997
>So, I'm 17
MODS
>>
Not a feels thread without the ballad of Eight-Beers McGee, Worth the read, made me feel
>>
>>591958395
Ah... one of THOSE. See that's the thing with parents, they truly believe that by warding off any dangers that their child will progress in life just fine, which is wrong. One of the biggest parts of life is getting scraped in the knee but getting up from it and learning from it. Fixed marriages are the bane of most societies, your girlfriend will stand up to them about it eventually.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>591951240
Señor chang, on your post
>>
>>591958585
Thanks bro
>>
>>591958652
the hardest part i have though is saying i love you to her because she doesn't believe me. thus making me question if i do. plus whenever i look at her all i can think of is the fact that i cheated on her. like an asshole. and i can't get over that on top of the idea that i've cheated in every other relationship i've been in. i hate myself for it. i hate it when people tell me "just learn from this and move on"
How can i just accept?
I want to. so fucking badly.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 878x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 878x768
>>591952078
adam?
>>
Continued from my last post...
>>591958997
So, here over the last year, I've had some severe depression issues because of the shit my father and mother put me through. Currently, I'm just taking Lexapro for it, but, it's not really starting to help. Dad wont take me to a shrink because he thinks its bullshit. I'm clueless as to how to fight my depression. I've nearly killed myself twice, and my depression is starting to get in the way of my relationship with my lovely girlfriend of two years. I just dont know what to do. It's getting in the way of friendships...Job opportunities..Schoolwork... Fuck, its just in the way, and I'm losing the will to properly fight back. Quoth Dream Theater: "My demons are coming to drown me."
>>
I have a crush on this amazing girl and have had this crush since grade 5, Her name is Sarah and I know she will never take notice of me because I am bascially an up-myself faggot. The longest conversation I have ever had with her was about 5 minutes on Facebook. I've tried dating other girls and it never works out. My longest and most recent relationship was 4 months. I am not handsome /b/, I am not charming, and I probably never will be. I am at best a 4/10 and have trouble talking to girls, yet somehow make it look so easy to others so I will probably never be understood. I recently had depression for nearly 6 years and did self harm a bit, but never made it quite that known to everyone else. Mainly just my group of friends and some others I felt I could trust. Thank you for the opportunity /b/ros and looking back on my life I realise I haven't had the best time but I need to stay positive; so best of luck for you all. And I hope you have a great life.
>>
I really wish people would stop bashing Islam like they have recently. I'm all for free speech and everything but that magazine served no purpose other than to provoke and purposfully get a reaction out of these groups they were attacking/insulting. If even jews attacked the cartoonists I wouldn't support that they killed them of course, but would completely understand why they did it. This is the equivalent of me walking into Compton or something and screaming "NIGGERS" at the top of my lungs. Just because you can say something doesn't mean you should.

I don't know man this whole situation has gotten me so depressed.
>>
>>591959279
Funny my ex put me through that (she was a girl) gave me mental abuse when we broke up


Anyways you gotta get your shit together anon.
Being put in that position fucking sucks abs she probably didn't deserve it but only you can change yourself bud
>>
>>591959315
maybe, where you from
>>
>>591958397
>>591958397

>have perfect relationship
>my gf is my best friend, the closest person for me, great sex, doesn't even talk to other guys etc
>her younger sister loves when I come over
>often hugs me, kisses on the cheek
>my gf is fine with that, she says that her sister always wanted an older brother
>last weekend we are all watching a movie together in bed, me in the middle with a laptop and them on the sides
>the younger sister rubs my feet with her, i have a fetish so I get an insta boner
>my gf goes to take a shower
cont?
>>
>>591951240
get /fit/
>>
>>591959123
Lol, Underage feels.
>>
>>591959726
[spoiler]tried to[/spoiler]let a friend's dog fuck me during a sleepover
he just kept humping my butt though
>>
>>591954927
> "As a lesbian who lives in a conservative area"
I'm so sorry for you
>>
File: nTrFJjg.png (44 KB, 680x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nTrFJjg.png
44 KB, 680x421
>>591959643
first time someone has said they could relate. thanks /b/ro. /b/ to the rescue once again.
>>
>>591956977
Funnily enough, I manage to cum way faster when I use lubrication than without.
It feels like everything's fucking tense down there right from the start.

>>591959726
Continue!
>>
>>591959932
What was your drug of choice?
>>
>>591954927
Fucking homo, no ones cares kill yourself
>>
>>591954252
But he got sort of blue balled there which is even worse imo
>>
>>591959279
Fuck my bad it was meant for
>>591958273
>>
can't really relate to anyone, family included
have a few friends but very distant, they all have their better friends
no one seems to take interest in me, family fucking included

i just kinda feel like a ghost drifting through life
i'm positive its just because im a boring person
but what the fuck to do but keep living and experience the most i can

unbelievable.. the captcha was "llife"
>>
>four months in my second year of university
>bachelor Nanobiology. intersection between Mathematics, physics and biology
>always told myself I really enjoyed it, it was really my thing
>slowly started to realise I hate it
> today I decided to quit
>will probably need to work until september.
> already had a gap year two years ago
> as soon as I started university I realised I hate working and love everything about university

has anyone else had similar feels?
hate the prosper of needing to work, less freedom and seeing all my friends less and less.
I don't want to end something I've put so much time and efford in

PS yurofag, so don't have to deal with an absurd amount of money

>tl;dr
>decided to stop continuing my study andwill need to work till september, leaving behind all i've put so much effort and time in
>>
File: 1412907470556.png (82 KB, 699x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412907470556.png
82 KB, 699x720
>>591956125
In my opinion drop all those fuck you up meds and smoke pot. I honestly have been so much better and way more productive when i smoke pot cause it give me that energy an makes me see life in such a vivid perspective it great and when you smoke get use to it and then occasionally start going for walk while high and it feels more normal i guess you could say.
>>
>>591959149
>Update
She already is. Im only afraid because she goes out she might someone else besides me that woud explain why she is every now and then away. I go out reguliary have a blast there were some girls i rejected because i want to be with her.
>>
>>591960110
It's tragic that's there's People you can't trust
I still like her and it's been 6 goddamb months
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto6.jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
webcam-toy-foto6.jpg
52 KB, 800x600
>>591960113
>>591959726
ok ill cont anyways

>gf is taking shower
>I try to play cool but my boner is diamond hard
>the sister cuddles with me, lifts her leg the way that her knee touches my boner
>she kisses me on the neck
>she asks if I fancy her
>I nod
>she grabs my dick and gives me a handjob
>it goes for like 10 seconds and I realise that I'm doing something wrong
>anyways, if I let her do that I can go further
>I rub her clit with my hand, ask if she is a virgin
>she says that she never had sex but masturbated so hymen is broken
>I just fuck her senselessly missionary for like 2 minutes, hear gf coming out of shower soon
>we just lay there, she turned her back from me and I just browse facebook
>we continue watching the film
>gf asks why my heart is racing
>say that I don't know
>can't stop thinking that I cheated on my gf with her sister
>>
>>591954927
Hey, fuck those assholes that make fun of you. Keep your head up, girl! Be PROUD of who you are. Don't be hurt and upset over idiots! I have a lesbian friend that went through the same thing, and the biggest thing that I told her that helped her was to never let her chest and chin touch in public and to be proud of who she is. Love comes in many different forms, and it'll come your way. Stay optimistic, and live a little!
>>
>>591960386
Fucking fag
>>
My anti-depressants don't work for my depression, but I stay on them because they kill my sex drive. I was molested for years and I can only get off to the memories of that, so it's real relief not have to masturbate every night to get to sleep.
>>
>>591951819
talk.that's all you need to do. don't even think about it. Just make small talk. "How are you" "Thanks for the coffee" Smile when you talk. People smile back. People are very empathic but only when you give them the signal to be. Don't lie to yourself but just try to interact with people.
>>
>>591960282
The next time you're deciding such things, sit down for a moment and try to find everything positive and negative about what you're doing right now. Write them down.
If you find the positive things overpowering the negative things, your answer's in front of you.
>>
was on my way to becoming a musician fucked it all up to play vidya.
>>
File: 1411295660240.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411295660240.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>591960361
full of shit, those girls aren't even related and the guy your posting looks like a homo
>>
>>591960548
I honestly have no idea how to talk to people
>>
>>591956195

Get off /b/ and stay away. Everything else will fall into place.
>>
i have been throwing myself at someone for far too many years whom i thought i loved. she never really wanted anything to do with me and keeps stringing this along for her own reasonings. i only recently realized this after some random person popped in my life and didnt really want to communicate with them and made little attempt to speak with them, yet they still attempted to talk to me. (likely there were malicious alternative motives, so now i'll have to deal with the aftermath of responding as much as i did)
>>
>>591960575
As a guy who plays guitar and a lot of Vidya games. It's pretty fucking hard to practice
>>
>>591960543
Smoke pot my friend
My life has been alot better with it honestly, i felt more alive then i did when taking all those anti depressants
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto9.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
webcam-toy-foto9.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
>>591960605
they are sisters you dipshit
>>
>>591960543
Why do you molested fags always carry that shit throughout your life? Its not even that bad, and it happened ages ago so just fucking move on with your pathetic life already
>>
most successful thread i have ever made. op is satisfied.
>>
File: 1420867197735.jpg (80 KB, 847x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420867197735.jpg
80 KB, 847x640
>>591960436
Hey, she asked for help. Here, have this photo as my apology.
>>
>>591960810
I applaud cause i know that feel haha
>>
>>591956894
I have the opposite problem.. Usually get bored/tired during sex and lose my errection.
>>
>>591960815
I dont care about your tits, i hate all fag enablers equally, whether they got titties or not
>>
File: Sadface.jpg (170 KB, 757x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sadface.jpg
170 KB, 757x599
I am infatuated with a girl who is 8 years older then me and its really because of her intelligence, she is single and complains about being single, however i know i wont have a chance solely because of the age factor. I also have had issues with loneliness as i have been brutally rejected and humiliated countless times and blew my college fund on adult entertainment trying to cover the pain.
Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 38
Thread DB ID: 31656



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.