[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody on right now who is experienced with LSD? Please reply

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 15

File: f5dje8jcb.jpg (69KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
f5dje8jcb.jpg
69KB, 500x418px
Anybody on right now who is experienced with LSD? Please reply if so. I'm curious and have some questions.
>>
File: 1416578979884-1.gif (827KB, 224x255px) Image search: [Google]
1416578979884-1.gif
827KB, 224x255px
Yes hello, you may voice your concerns and I will answer them the best I can.
>>
>>591749827
what are you wondering
>>
inb4 'all you kids have never done real acid i bet its all bromo dragonfly or some shit you dont remember that real sunshine goodness i hung out with leary way before it was cool'
>>
It's awesome with the right people in the right place, otherwise it can be scarier than hell
>>
File: tumblr_n02nnssWbR1radncso1_1280.png (875KB, 591x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n02nnssWbR1radncso1_1280.png
875KB, 591x600px
>>591749827
>?
>>
what questions faggot?
>>
>>591749984

Hey, thank you!
So a couple things I should tell you before we go any further is that marijuana is the only drug I've ever consumed before, and I turned 18 about a month ago. For some reason I've always experienced getting high a lot more intensely than most people. Like I've shared a couple joints with a friend before, and by the end of it they'll just be mellowed out and giggly while I'll feel pretty much paralyzed, sitting there overwhelmed by all my senses. With that being said, do you have any idea how that may translate with LSD? Could I experience it at a much more intense level than normal and maybe trip too hard my first time? Would you recommend trying it anyway?
>>
>>591750795

>>591750077
>>591750219
>>591750281
>>591750285
>>591750344

Sorry I only directed my questions to one person, but I would GREATLY appreciate input from anyone.
>>
>>591750795

You just have a lower tolerance to them, most likely.

If you're worried, take less than them. You should be in a mind set where you'd let yourself trip balls though - ultimately a psychedelic experience is best enjoyed when you have an attitude of letting it all happen.
>>
>>591750795
You will not enjoy it if youre already thinking so much about it. Its meant to be a journey and the "feeling" isnt too much of the experience. Its the lateral thinking, and visuals you get that lead you to start thinking about wy ants do this or that etc etc...Just try it and dont worry about the dose. No one has every overdosed on lsd anyway. If its too much you will have a bad time tho.
>>
>>591750795
it's a differnt kind of stuff.
You'll just have to try it out
>>
>>591751032
>>591750980

>You should be in a mind set where you'd let yourself trip balls though

Ok but my problem with that is I still live with my parents and getting caught high on LSD would not go over well with them. I understand that the setting aspect of the trip is supposedly very important, so I'm trying to figure that out. I could spend the day just hanging around my town, but do you think I could be affected physically and end up stumbling around looking suspicious or even just walk into traffic?

Also, would I be better off tripping inside or outside? Nighttime or daytime?
>>
>>591751679
set and setting are so important, save it for a different SAFE location, parents having a go at you could be mentally scarring, please don't do it in public the first time
>>
You are so insane about acid OP that you shouldn't do it. You're going to fuck up everyone else's trip.
>>
>>591750795
Everyone trips harder their first time. Just remember that every trip ends and you will come down, though it might take most of a day. Sleeping resets the brain and ends a trip, but it'll be hard to sleep the first few times.
>>
File: 1388232834592.gif (632KB, 384x500px) Image search: [Google]
1388232834592.gif
632KB, 384x500px
>>591750795
LSD is more of a state of mind than a drug, a drug boosts your personalities, LSD changes your personalities.
Use it with a good friend, and when things get hard, studdy the small things with your eyes and mind to find comfort.
>>
>>591751679
Take it during evening into night so you can experience both. I personally like daytripping, but sometimes I get pissed off wondering if the leaves are moving from visuals or from wind.
>>
take small dose go to psy party, if you feel happy than this is the right dose for you, give it a week or two to think about it, if you think you want experiment a little more, take twice a dose, go to psy party, if you feel too hammered, than the first dose was the best
>>
>>591751679
>do you think I could be affected physically and end up stumbling around looking suspicious or even just walk into traffic?

Doesn't matter whether you actually look suspicious or not. You'll be paranoid the whole time that you do, and you won't enjoy it.
>>
>>591750795
I generally have lower tolerance to drugs and they hit me more than my friends. A couple of things:

1. Make sure what you have is actual LSD. Most shit being sold as acid isn't acid. Get a test kit. Also remember the age old adage 'if it's better, it's a spitter'.

2. Make sure you have nothing to do that day. The trip lasts for up to 12 hours.

3. I know it's cliched, but take it in nature. Go somewhere you are really comfortable with good friends.

4. Don't take more than a tab for your first time.

5. Realize that it's just a trip and that it will end. Don't resist it, don't try to abort it. If you feel a weird trip coming on, put some soothing music, change the settings a bit, even something as simple as standing if you were sitting will make a huge difference. Also keep a smile on your face, it will help with bad thoughts. If you can handle weed well I suggest a joint.

6. It is absolutely nothing like you imagine. Enjoy /b/rother!
>>
from outside people cant know you are on LSD, i got home many times an my folks did not notice i was on LSD
>>
>>591752235

Why do you say I'm insane about it?

>>591752314
>>591752373
>>591752621

So is it better to take it with people or alone for the first time? I ask because I would honestly prefer to try it alone but I don't wanna be stupid about this either. Also what setting would be ideal? My room? A park? The movie theater?
>>
>>591751679
It's not 'supposedly' very important, it is everything. Do NOT take it around town, do NOT take it with your parents home. You really have to respect the drug anon, if you don't have good settings to take it in now, then don't take it. Keep it till you do.
>>
>>591749827
acid
yeah no big deal
dropped as many as 5 doses one long night
all i really felt was hyper and or excited
>>
>>591752686
>4. Don't take more than a tab for your first time.

No. Never take less than two. Acid doses today aren't a fraction of what they were twenty years ago, much less forty years ago. A proper dose, most of the time, is several tabs. Anything less and you're missing the real experience and might as well just stick to smoking weed.
>>
Heartproblem fag here.
Dislike marijuana cuz Ive always get my heart pounding as fuck becouse of my worrying, and so my heart pounds faster. I just cant let the trip in.
How it will be with lsd?
>>
>>591749827
Hey OP friend, if it's your first time you're looking at with little drug and or psychedelic experience, try like half a tab first man and just see how you go man :)

Have a good time buddy
>>
>>591752765
Depends on the LSD. I have taken some tabs where I am sure everyone who looked at me knew I was on something. Plus the pupil dilation.

>>591753023
Either at home, or some place you feel very safe in. Make sure there will be nothing to do. Personally I dislike interacting with sober people when I am tripping. Remember that it lasts a long ass time. Tripping for 8-12 hours is no joke.

Who are you going to take it with? If it's close friends that you trust, then do it with them. Don't take it with idiots though, you know the ones to start scaring you, or who take waaay too much.
>>
>>591753312
Probably worse, because you'll be thinking about your heart and become hyper-aware of it to a degree that it's difficult to imagine now.
>>
>>591752686

1. Where could I get a test kit for that? Is there a way I could tell without a test kit?

2. Is it just as intense for the entire 12 hours?

3. By nature do you just mean outside or do you mean something like an open field or the woods? And I don't really have "good friends" honestly. Just a girlfriend and some guys I hang out with from time to time.
>>
Thinking of extracting and selling mescaline (similar to LSD). Any suggestions?
>>
>>591753618
>2. Is it just as intense for the entire 12 hours?

No. There's a noticeable increase/plateau/decrease cycle, but it's unlikely you'll pick up on it the first time.
>>
>>591753492

I don't really have any close friends. The person I'm closest to is my girlfreind but I'm not even sure I'd feel comfortable going through an experience like this with her. I'm just naturally introverted I guess. Would it be a bad decision to take it alone?
>>
>>591753268
Depends on what you are getting. If it is real LSD one tab is more than enough. I had an ego-death experience from 1 tab.

I am not saying never take more, just that 1 tab is enough for an 18 year old, with low tolerance to drugs, who is taking LSD for the first time.

>>591753312
It can go either way. I am actually a doctor and would recommend that you don't take it. If you are absolutely adamant on trying psychedelics, then try a low dose shrooms and see how it goes. It trip duration is less than LSD.
>>
>>591753039

So would taking it at my house with my parents gone for the weekend be a good setting?
>>
COMPLETELY UNRELATED:

My roommate moved out, but he left his pills of Vyvanse here, 40mg i think per pill
Any experience with this?
I'm in college and I've been told it helps me study, experiences with this anons?
>>
>>591753874
I definitely wouldn't do it alone. If you have a bad trip and decide the saw of freedom is the only way to get rid of your evil hand it would be nice to have someone to calm you down or outright hold you down.
>>
I've done it before, and am doing it again tonight. Ask away, OP.
>>
>>591754004
Ya take a pill and study your ass off. Helps you focus. Don't use it when you're taking tests
>>
low doses are much easier to get to know whats happening. on a dose of about 20-50 qg's you can observe the effects, higher dose is different where you sometimes forget you're high.. so somebody expirienced with you or just a good friend would be nice. tripping together is fun if you're having "the same" trip- so you'll look at your friend and just laugh because you'll know when it hits you, it'll hit him too
>>
>>591753874
Take it with some friends, and then you can be alone if you want. It might be harder to get a friend if you need one while tripping, and if you'll need one, you'll want him or her quickly.
>>
>>591754139
How long will the effect last? Also someone told me i'll be more talkative, is that true?
>>
>>591754122

Hey thanks for joining in! Here's the basics of my situation: >>591750795

Other than that I'm just wondering what I should do in terms of setting (I still live with my parents so I can't do it at home unless they're out), people (I don't have any close friends that I would feel comfortable tripping with), and just general recommendations.
>>
>>591752686
Don't listen to this bitter=spitter stuff, that's bullshit. Well, not all the time but contrary to what people will constantly tell you on here, tabs can have a bitter tone to their flavor, and that's down to either a lot of ink on the blotter or a slightly less pure batch of LSD, but swallowing your tab will work if it's LSD and in my experience, does not work with an nBOME.
>>
File: 1388232875121.gif (780KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1388232875121.gif
780KB, 500x433px
>>591753023
an apparment is great. the first times your brain will put in so much energy to every thought, and every thing you look at, you will get mentaly exhausted after a while.
buy a lava lamp, put all your pillows on the floor and just relax.
dont expect anything from it, just let it come if it wants to.
>>
>>591754000
yeah but i suggest to do it with a friend
did shrooms alone once, everything went fine but sometimes i was fucking lost
>>
>>591754000
Yes but give yourself a recovery day if you are taking a lot. If you throw up, prepare to lose your shit. I took 3 hits my first time and puked. I rolled around in some dirt, and then laughed/sweat a lot in my apartment.
>>
>>591749827
Trip sitter- GET ONE
>>
>>591750795
The first time you do acid, it normally doesn't affect you much. I'd recommend a double dose, OP.
>>
>>591753618
Most first timers don't even notice they're tripping at first. You'll be sitting there waiting for it to kick in for half an hour, forty five minutes - seemingly nothing happening. The temptation here is to take another dose or two. Don't. You're tripping balls already, and you'll realize all at once how far off your thought processes are from normal.

Trips tend to end with this kind of oscillation where you bounce back towards normal, then towards tripping again, then towards normal... getting a little less trippy and a little more normal each time.

One of my favorite times is near the end, where your consciousness is normal again, but your senses are still amplified, and the world feels crisp, clear and evocative. If you start tripping midmorning, this usually happens around sunset and is the best end for a trip.
>>
getting a bit into meditation before is also definately worth it
>>
jo i took a "finger" full of MDMA 1 hour ago and i dont fell anything.
now im thinking of snortig some more
shoul i wait a bit or just do it?
>>
>>591754546
Little more but dont over do it
>>
>>591754356
I don't remember how long vyvanse lasts. It takes a while to fully kick in but it lasts longer than adderall. Make sure you take that shit early or you'll be up all night. Becoming more talkative is a possibility. You don't want to eat that much while you're on amphetamines.
>>
>>591753618
1. I think you can find find them online.

2. Nope. There is the come up, your body starts tingling, butterflies are leaving your stomach, among other things. It's okay if you are a bit uncomfortable here, your mind/ego is letting go of reality as you know it, it might try to resist it. Accepting it and going with it helps a lot. Then the peak/plateau (after about 6 hours on average), this is the best part for me. Then you start coming down. There is so much more to it, but its difficult to put into words.

3. My favourite trips where in a desert and sea location. But you do what feels right for you. Being comfortable is very important.

>>591754000
It's definitely better than taking it with them in the house.

>>591753874
I am not very experienced with tripping alone. I would probably start with half a tab if it was my first time and I am alone.
>>
>>591750980
probably the most important piece of advice someone could give you, remember this.

you do LSD to trip, not to be paranoid if this is going to be intense, etc.
>>
>>591754631
mhh ok whats a "little more"
and should i dip again or snort it?
>>
File: 1397843592517.jpg (116KB, 471x300px) Image search: [Google]
1397843592517.jpg
116KB, 471x300px
>>591754360
Like the others have said, you probably just have very low tolerance to pot. That being said, DO NOT FUCKING SMOKE POT ON ACID, literally the most fucking intense thing you could do on acid. You can smoke some before the trip or as you take it, or when you're coming down.
>>
>>591754546
0.2 is enough if its good, refill later with 0.1.
bomb 0.15, and snort 0.05 to get a faster kick.
>>
I have 5000 tabs of L in my guitar case right now. Was thinking about dropping one this morning in fact. Gonna sell most of he rest.
>>
>>591754901
Sure you do
>>
>>591754858
Do it the same way as you did before, but only use a 1/4 - 1/2 of the amount as before just in case it does kick in, and then leave it for a while after that
>>
File: jennette_mccurdy_nude_leaked.jpg (71KB, 520x397px) Image search: [Google]
jennette_mccurdy_nude_leaked.jpg
71KB, 520x397px
>>591754901
>implying this is true
How the fuck did you get that much?
>>
>>591754901
Hey man send me one, and I'll 'Subscribe to your newsletter'
>>
Authoritative source, end of story:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml
>>
>>591754901
Just under 5000 I've sold a couple sheets here and here this week. Most of it will go in bulk to a famous dude whose identity I'll not reveal as he is a long term client with many repeat buys.
>>
not op here but i'd like to ask something too

ive done argireya quite a few times, usually the trips are pretty chill and give me some sort of "time travelling" feel. I wanna try shrooms, datura and LSD. What should i expect? How are these comparable to each other?
>>
File: 1414628034815.gif (821KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1414628034815.gif
821KB, 460x460px
I have a short report of my first acid trip written up, here it is:

Had my first LSD experience with 3 friends 2 months ago. It was truly one of the most beautiful, awe inspiring things I've ever witnessed. It's been a few years since I had my last mushroom trip (I believe the doses never exceeded 1.5g), but this was really much more intense. We chose a beautiful autumn setting at a small lake. The natural colours included yellow, orange, red, brown, green and the blue of the sky. Once we started peaking I took off my shoes and socks. I had extremely heightened tactile sensitivity on my feet, as if they were my hands. It is hard to explain in words (I know that sounds cliché), but this caused me to feel an extreme sense of oneness with the Earth.
The visual effects were incredibly sublime. I saw warping and twisting of infinite fractals and spirals (these weren't full on hallucinations out of nothing, it was more like these patterns were always there, but were simply "highlighted" so to say) within everything in nature I looked at. Be it branches of trees, the grass on the ground, the clouds in the sky, waves on the lake, surfaces of rocks or simply the creases on the palms of my hands; the golden ratio was simply everywhere I looked, and it felt like the LSD had visualised the mathematic laws of nature to me in a crystal clear way.
There was also a heavy increase in saturation and contrast of all colours. Everything was glowing vibrantly and colours would frequently shift. Things were constantly warping and slowly moving. Distant trees would sway back and forth in unison.

cont..
>>
File: 1418427542029.gif (376KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
1418427542029.gif
376KB, 140x140px
>>591755153
part 2

Some of the visual changes are harder to describe, like the improved peripheral vision I perceived. Basically instead of the focus of my eyes lying on a small fragment of my vision, I was somehow focused on everything within my field of view, and this allowed me to observe and concentrate on the entirety of my vision, as if I had the compound eyes of an insect. Another thing was the increased perception of depths; I could focus on things which were miles away with extreme levels of detail.
The trip was definately not all about the visuals (far from it), but I find them to be the easiest aspect to put into words.
>>
>>591754363
Blotters can be a little bit bitter, but if you have ever tried any of the DOx family, you will know what bitter really means here. nBOMEs can fuck you up, I rather not even take the small risk.
>>
>>591755012
I have been dealing acid for 3 years, my old band leader is my hookup he's one of the rainbow people and has old school hookups from the hippie days (he turned 60 this week, happy birthday Crow) my acid is always good, whoever asshole drops it drops it a little weak but it's always good.
>>
>>591754864

So you don't think my low tolerance to pot could mean that LSD would be too much for me to handle?
>>
>>591755235
I'll take 5 then please mate
>>
DO NOT EAT MORE THAN 2 BLOTTERS IF YOUR DOING IT THE FIRS TIME !!!
I once ate like 6-7 blotters on a saturday night. That shit was intense. Didnt sleep for 2 days, intense visuals, and when i went to sleep on monday, then waking up on tuesday morning i was still having small visuals for a few hours. Thank god i've done psychedelics before and handeled it all pretty well.
>>
Real LSD was the best day of my life, it was the first time I felt emotionally and mentally stable since I can remember. I'm trying 25b (250ug) next week what can I expect?
>>
>>591755229
Yeeeeeah fucking hell all the DOx taste like satan's ass, and the trip is always very subtle on them.
>>
>>591753947
>ego death
Personally my fave part of my first LSD trip, not really sure why tho
>>
>>591755070
What is 'argireya'?

Do NOT take Datura. Take anything else you want, but not Datura.
>>
>>591755229
If it's bitter spit 'er, don't fuck around with doc or nbomes or any of that. Gross and the trip gives you literally zero self-insight.
>>
>>591755336
25b sucks, expect it to suck. Imagine what a teenage boy thinks a 'trip' will be and that's all you get.
>>
>>591755433
I really want t experience ego death, but I'm in Aus so it's pretty hard to get the hardcore shit like LSD
>>
>>591755446

AKA hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.some seeds that contain LSA.

also why not datura?
>>
>>591749827
its not scary. these people are retards.

i used to eat acid quite often. i actually dropped 2 a couple weeks ago, by myself. before that is was about 7 years since i last used lsd.

its a mind drug. at times it makes you think about your life, whatever. some people have had freak out moments yes, but those people are weak fucks that cant regulate their behavior by knowing its a drug, not a sudden onset of insanity.

its fun to be outside. do it!!
>>
>>591755153
>>591755217
describes the visual aspect pretty well. especially the super peripheral vision
>>
>>591755395
I took DOC and tripped for 30 hours once. Never again. It was mostly pleasant, but it did fuck me up mentally/physically after. Luckily a candyflip in the desert a couple of months later fixed the damage.
>>
Don't get stuck in a loop /b/ro
>>
>>591749827
yea i have taken it. ask away
>>
>>591755666
Seconded. Don't hype it up, it's great, fill the day with a variety of analog sensual experiences. Get outside. Best trip I ever had was a day of hang gliding.
>>
>>591755599
Are you having a giggle m8? The first time I dropped lsd was in the watagans national park
>>
>>591755336
Don't do it dude!
I wish I could go back in time and not take 25i.
>>
>>591755582
Even if I boost up with a bit of weed?
>>
>>591749827
Extremely old fag here. My warning is that I think it is really difficult to get the good stuff these days.

Be well rested. Be in a safe comfortable place. You'll be awake at least 10 or 12 hours, try to not take it when you'll be up all night. You'll want some Marijuana to take the edge off (especially if it isn't good). Having some Xanax or Valium on hand for the end to help sleep is good. Have the entire next day to rest.

Do not listen to and downer music.

Be in a dark room to see the trips. Watching movies is kind of a waste.
>>
>>591755000
ok thanks
>>
>>591756275
Apparently they're very different and the guy who sold actual LSD has dropped off the map
>>
>>591756408
Black light rooms are the best
>>
>>591755433
I didn't know what 'ego-death' was till 2 weeks later. It is both the most terrifying, and the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

>>591755636
Datura just makes you insane, then you forget it and feel bad. Just take a normal psychedelic.
>>
>>591755784
Yeah, loops can be complete fucking insanity. You could be stuck like this girl for literally the entire trip (~12hours).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-OulqtL4WU
>>
>>591756479
They are both from the NBOMe family. No amount of NBOMe's are safe. Wait until you can find a hook up again for acid or look for shrooms.
>>
>>591756317
You'll trip. But you'd have a better day sober. And this is coming from a guy who hasn't spent a day sober since 2006
>>
File: 77058.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
77058.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>591755310
No, they're completely different.
>>
>>591756717
Yeah, something about the NBOMe trip just feels off
>>
>>591756408
This is all good advice. Especially for your first time. Get creative with acid once you know how it will affect you.
>>
>>591756553

Could you get stuck in a loop off one tab if it's your first time? How can you avoid it?
>>
>>591756533
Looking back on the memory I loved it but couldn't feel love but it changed me completely nonetheless. When I first dropped I was your average brash 16yo fuckhead but afterwards I was much more empathetic and introverted than I was and honestly it was so much better
>>
>>591756533

insane, eh? know where i can read experiences with it?
>>
>>591757101
What do you mean couldn't feel love? For me that timeless moment changed everything about the world. It has only gotten more beautiful since then. Completely changed my personality too.
>>
>>591750795
Fucking be wary because you won't be able to sleep for 12 hours and then the next night you won't be able to sleep easily

It's very fun, if you're confident then do it as a party drug because the energy boost is incredible plus the visuals and sex on it is the most incredible thing in the world

The most negative thing about acid is the distractive thought patterns, basically if you're trying to do something important you will keep thinking off topic and not be able to do it and it gets really frustrating. Calm down, do things one step at a time and keep focused.

Don't have any responsibilities, I tripped first when I was 16 and I had to see my parents and I was bugging out for the whole last 4 hours of the trip

Do it with at least one friend who's also tripping but in groups ideally, talking to other people about how you're feeling is the best and people who aren't on acid will not want to talk about how much more intense your drug is than theirs

Stay safe and happy tripping
>>
>>591757179
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Datura.shtml
>>
>>591756717
I was planning to do it on the 2nd day of a 2day camping with some friends and we're planning on dmt the first night is this that bad an idea?
>>591756918
Off how?
>>
>>591757036
Take it in a group and make sure there's something to do. My first time was camping with all my friends. By the lake, on a clear a night of full moon with a roaring campfire and twelve people, nine of which had never taken before. Basically have a place to be, something to do, and people to be with. Preferably people also having their first time.
>>
>>591757528
>https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Datura.shtml

thanks!
>>
>>591757036
Don't worry about it too much man. It doesn't happen often and I think this girl took more than she could handle. If you're with some good friends and you guys are doing things right you won't get into this situation. Loops happen when you things around you the thoughts in your head start repeating themseves. The best way to get out is realising you are even in one, it's a bit like lucid dreaming if you're familiar with it. But again, don't worry about it. One tab is totally fine for a beginner. If you really want to do everything to avoid it I'd recommend doing it in nature and changing the scenery and music every now and then, but don't force it.

Also slighty unrelated, but music is a very important part of the environment. If you feel like things may be getting a little too intense just put on some different music and all the vibes around you will change. Be concious of what music you choose.
>>
>>591757036
Low doses = less risk of loops.
Dont get stuck trying to figure things out in your brain.
>>
>>591757533
Sounds right, see above. See you on the other side.
>>
>>591757390
I could but it wasn't usually very strong but yeah I tripped in the bush and have since found a much better love for it
>>
>>591757733
This. Don't try to understand and analyze, you won't be able to. Just let it be, and enjoy the glory you are in.

>>591757725
Great advice.
>>
>>591757533
Like I was listening to music on 25i and it didn't sound right. Where as music on LSD was good. 25x's are poison.
>>
>>591757784
What?
>>
>>591757725
>Loops happen when you things around you the thoughts in your head start repeating themseves.

Fuck. Sorry I'm still retarded from friday.

Loops happen when the things around you or the thoughts in your head start repeating themseves.
>>
Whats the best LSD vendors on Evolution? Ausfag. I know of Peaceful, but can't find any other ones hosted in aus.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.