[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

police officer executed in the street was a married 42-year-old

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

police officer executed in the street was a married 42-year-old Muslim assigned to patrol the Paris neighbourhood where Charlie Hebdo offices were located

- The mass executions you keep posting are also terrorists killing Muslims so stop acting like

If you want to make a difference do what he did and get a job that allows you to protect the country.

Also I'm Muslim and was going to do a give-away yesterday for a steam game valued up to £20 but postponed, random non spam comment will win today
>>
RIP. So fucking coward to kill someone already injured & on the ground.
>>
>>591358181

keep heart anon. the religious fanatics vs western civ argument goes nowhere, considering it's western intervention in arab countries for oil (and also US support for Saudi Arabia which is the main funder of the wahhabi/salafist doctrine) that generates the said terrorism in the first place.

things can only improve with elimination of poverty and education. and on that front things seem to be getting better.
>>
>>591359412
It's nice to see someone that will think about the situation rather then jumping to ideas of genocide.

note to everyone
please post your steam names incase thread 404
>>
It's probably wrong, but i feel so relieved now that i know he was a muslim
>>
>>591360112
You would have kicked and screamed had it been anyone else
-double standards
>>
I don't even know what to say anymore.
>>
>>591360112
Why relieved ? The only """" good """" thing about it, is that it show those retarded terrorist can't be related to any kind of muslim.
>>
>>591358181
I wouldn't even spit on a Muslim if he was on fire, so keep your shitty steam money and hero yourself OP. I'm not your charity case and you can't buy my respect.
>>
Not the first muslim to be killed by fundamentalists and certainly not the last. The only tenants of Islam that apply to them are the ones that are convenient.

If anyone has seen the awful video of his execution, he calls the terrorist about to shoot him "chef", which means "chief", and is a commonly used slang term by mostly Maghrebi or Arab French people, and it's basically the equivalent of "dude". By using the term, the policeman was trying to appeal to the guy's conscience, because it's a friendly and down to earth term. But the guy still shot him point blank without hesitating. Just thinking about it makes me sick to the heart.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sizoxe/
>>
File: HolySpirit.jpg (40KB, 430x493px) Image search: [Google]
HolySpirit.jpg
40KB, 430x493px
>>591358181

I recall that Osama Bin Laden dealt with this question, years ago.
He said something like;

"Even Muslims deserve to be killed if they work for the Great Satan."

By the way, do you see this photo?
This is mockery of the Pope.
There are some Christians who won't like it.
Observe how they won't murder a dozen people.
>>
>>591358181
- Why do you post like

A fucking retard?
>Also, I'm Muslim
guess that answers my question
>>
File: pugsad.jpg (22KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
pugsad.jpg
22KB, 480x474px
>>591358181

sorry for that guy.
nothing against islam, my girlfriend is bengali (im christian? i guess)

Just wish people were more sane. Everyone wants drama but wont admit it.

SteamID: Shagg92
game: The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
>>
>>591361824
I made a proper post earlier but flew past, instead of writing another long ass one I wrote the current one quite fast
>>
because in France we got more and more problems about islamophobia and vision on muslims. A lot of people are stupid enough to think terrorists are muslims so muslims are terrorists. Braindead people everywhere.

Unfortunately, we will have more incidents like that, and it's giving ~5% more voters to the extreme-right.

Just in case... id: Phasebooter
>>
>>591358181
>>591359806

steam giveaway ? former muslim atheist will bite.

I don't like the blatant out-n-out racism, but someone has got to do something indoctrination of young muslim kids to the jihadist cause. I know this because I see it everyday. it's a very well funded operation, this jihadi recruitment process.

The militants who were out on the streets yesterday were jihadists who returned from Syria.
>>
>>591361955
dont know if lickin ass for game or just a bro
>>
>>591358181
>>591359806
>>591362596

my steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991949590
>>
I'm retired US Army. Fought in two wars alongside Muslims from other countries and trained with them. I watched them get slaughtered by other Muslims because they simply wanted to protect their own homes and countries. I'm angered at the fact that this officer was killed by cowards. Any thug can gun down a prone unarmed man. My thoughts and heart go out to the officer's family.
>>
File: bombs internally.jpg (21KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
bombs internally.jpg
21KB, 350x351px
>>591358181
How does it feel islam. To know for the past 1000 years, all you've ever accomplished. Is killing your own people and a few others. #Iwontridewithyou
>>
Islam is same as radical feminism.
They wan't to make you believe their bullshit ideology.And then they always play the victim.Why do people even believe in Islam? Just because it's written on some old scripture doesn't make it real.
>>
>>591363518
eeeh. Don't go to a mosque, read the quraan once years ago. I guess I'm a kept the Muslim tag because I still believe in God and don't really want to join another religion. Can I make a religion that just believes in a God
>>
and how da fuck were they supposed to know that hes muslim ? idiot op
>>
>>591363799
Faith is the most powerful placebo effect
>>
>>591361824
Maybe Muslims should sew a symbol on their clothes, so everyone can recognize them
>>
>>591361343
Then get the fuck out fag ball. Nobody wants your ass here anyways. Go do what you do best sucking dicks. Lol
>>
>>591363990
His Family ? It's not like France have no record of him
>>
>>591364267
Oh, I meant:
>>591363990
>>
File: 1415106979499.jpg (77KB, 450x949px) Image search: [Google]
1415106979499.jpg
77KB, 450x949px
>>591358181
À l’heure où fleurit l’obscurantisme né de l’insuffisance ou de la timidité de l’école publique, empêtrée dans une conception trop timorée de la laïcité,

Sachons au moins nous reconnaître entre nous, ne nous laissons pas submerger, écrivons, « causons dans le poste », éduquons nos gosses, saisissons toutes les occasions de sauver de la bêtise et du conformisme ceux qui peuvent être sauvés !

Simplement, en ce début d’un siècle que les ressasseurs de mots d’auteur pour salons et vernissages se plaisent à prédire « mystique », je m’adresse à vous, incroyants, et surtout à vous, enfants d’incroyants élevés à l’écart de ces mômeries et qui ne soupçonnez pas ce que peuvent être le frisson religieux, la tentation de la réponse automatique à tout, le délicieux abandon du doute inconfortable pour la certitude assénée, et, par-dessus tout, le rassurant conformisme. Dieu est à la mode. Raison de plus pour le laisser aux abrutis qui la suivent.

Un climat d'intolérance, de fanatisme, de dictature théocratique s'installe et fait tache d'huile. L'intégrisme musulman a donné le « la », mais d'autres extrémismes religieux piaffent et brûlent de suivre son exemple. Demain, catholiques, orthodoxes et autres variétés chrétiennes instaureront la terreur pieuse partout où ils dominent. Les Juifs en feront autant en Israël.

Il suffit pour cela que des groupes ultra-nationalistes, et donc s'appuyant sur les ultra-croyants, accèdent au pouvoir. Ce qui n'est nullement improbable, étant donné l'état de déliquescence accélérée des démocraties. Le vingt et unième siècle sera un siècle de persécutions et de bûchers.
>>
>>591361583
Like that guy that got killed right before 9/11 and warned of the coming attack by the Mujaheddin. Who wanted a free Afghanistan.. Killed by mujaheddin, Al Qaeda attacked.
>>
>>591364584

bump for pessimist french faggot
>>
>>591360112
you fuckin biased fucktard
>>
#respectformuslims
>>
Islam is a shitty fucking religion
>>
File: amcharlie.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
amcharlie.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>591358181
:^)
>>
>>591362642

just a bro.
ive been reading about the French shootings all day and its so barbaric. the shootings themselves are inhumane, but then people forget that 99% of muslims are different.
>bandwagons
>>
>>591364584
Merci
>>
>>591365400
Then the only way to be sure is to reduce the total population of all muslims in europe to 99.

Thanks for your advice.
Signed, Adam Hilter.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.