[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They cut the budget, they gave us time constaints(cut the timescales

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1420079075220.jpg (697KB, 1500x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1420079075220.jpg
697KB, 1500x1055px
They cut the budget, they gave us time constaints(cut the timescales by a fucking year) and more importantly pissed off a main animator(not me) and decided that one of the main characters shouldn't have powers.This ruined the balence between the main characters. My revenge? I suggested something that could be interpretted as incesty. It was. It pissed people off and was in the final movie. Fuck yeah! On the plus side we managed to hint at the character having powers. Now the point of this post I can't fucking live with humilation of having my name attached to this piece of shit. First person to get quads gets to choose my suicide. Gotta be realstic and cost less than £11. Go
>>
>being yuro

top kek
>>
>>591356234
I don't get your refferences or anyones refferences :(
>>
>>591356158
Which anime are you talking about? And what was your suggestion?
>>
>>591356158

Look dude. Everyone should live. Time heals all wounds. I myself have been there, it's shit. Tomorrow will be a little less shit hopefully but who fucking knows, it doesn't get better only easier. God knows where I'd be if I went with my instincts to kill myself. Obligatory you're a fag go die comment.
>>
>>591356893
For me to say the name I'd get sued. Really though through and plot device it was implied that the two family members were. Or the fact that there was pretty clever phrasing. Zoophillia/beastiality was something I wanted to hint at too but I couldn't figure out how to. Even the animators and fans were pissed off by the time scale change tbh. Now then can someone please pick a way for me to die already ffs.
>>
>>591358225
>For me to say the name I'd get sued.
Why? It's not like you had to sign an NDA did you? If you just posted the suggestion in an open forum and they used it, odds are they were already doing that. Just saying which anime it is wouldn't open you up to legal liability.

And if you're offing yourself, might as well tell us anyway, there's no point suing a dead person.
>>
>>591358225
*For me to say the name I'd get sued. Really though through and plot device it was implied that the two family members were "true loves". Or the fact that there was pretty clever phrasing. Zoophillia/beastiality was something I wanted to hint at too but I couldn't figure out how to. Even the animators and fans were pissed off by the time scale change tbh. Now then can someone please pick a way for me to die already ffs.
>>
Rolling. Hang yourself faggot.
>>
>>591356158
>Gotta be realstic and cost less than £11.
If you're killing yourself, why does the cost even matter?
>>
>>591359826
Wrong sign I meant $ and boundries help creativity
>>
>>591356158
burn yourself alive using copies of your shitty work as fuel
>>
>>591358662
Dude fine. On the release date an animator had a panic attack iirc I think it may be google-able. You will probably have heard of it. On the form bit I remember signing a few different ones but Idk what they're all called. Under the circumstance that I may live I don't wanna say if you get my drift. Would it help if I told you the release year? As a script writer it's fucking humilating to have my name attached to it anyway. No one knows I'm going to kill myself but you'll probably read about it in the paper, that'll be my proof. To be honest it's not a bad movie it's just really not what I want to be associated with. The movie just isn't what it should have been. Or what most of the crew wanted either. Anyway this is getting wayyy too long for my liking. So can someone please suggest a method. Now would be nice. Or whatever. Whenever. Many methods. Any of them would be fine just pick already please. Now.
>>
>>591360179
Oh ffs I'd love to have done that. As in keep commeneting this so I can die this way. Love the idea. Fucks sake.
>>
>>591356158
Drink battery acid
>>
>>591356158
Everyone! Loving the ideas. Some one just get quads already. ANYONE PLEASE.
>>
Slit your wrists writerfag
>>
>>591356158

What is that photo from?
>>
>>591358225
>For me to say the name I'd get sued.
>First person to get quads gets to choose my suicide.

How about you go fuck yourself you pathetic piece of shit.
>>
Check the first letter of each sentence
>>591358914
Frozen
>>591360803
I'm guessing this one was meant to be: do you want to build a snowman

Epic fail fag
>>591361601
Olaf
>>591362399
Elsa

So op worked on frozen. I vote for jumping in front a train.
>>
>>591363363
Check > >>591363512
>>
>>591363363
Op is a fag
>>
>>591363512
>On the plus side we managed to hint at the character having powers
When did they hint at Anna having powers?
>>
>>591363877
I'm guessing when they say "she'll forget about all magic but the fun stays" and there's some other line I can't remember about being born with some shit. Go watch the movie. I get the incest bit tho cos "only true love loves kiss can thaw a frozen heart" she was dying from a frozen heart and elsa kissed her healing that hinting they were true loves.
>>
File: HangYourself.jpg (817KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
HangYourself.jpg
817KB, 608x1070px
>>591356158
9/10
great OC.
>>
>>591364391
Everyone fuck off with the sentence crap not saying the name of the movie and. Damn I wish. If only you had quads. I'll lower it to trips.
>>
>>591364293
>"only true love loves kiss can thaw a frozen heart"
The exact words were "an act of true love" iirc.
>>
>>591364293
I have seen the movie. They were talking about forgetting about Elsa's magic.
>>
>>591364293
>Only true loves kiss can thaw a frozen heart

FTFY
>>
>>591364806
They just said "she'll forget about the magic" didn't say who's
>>
>>591365146
Seems like kindof a stretch since we never saw Anna do anything but I suppose it's possible.
>>
Everyone fuck off with the frozen shit and I've lowered it to only dubs now. Get dubs and you get to decide how I die. Got it ? Go!
>>
>>591365622
haha that get
but seriously we're more interested in finding out the movie. maybe if you actually gave us something to work off of (doesn't have to be the title) we can find out the title and get on with helping you kill yourself
>>
Jump off a cliff

Also if you watch "frozen at christmas" and read/watch crew interviews you'll see elsa was meant to have the power of spring

http://thoughtsonliberty.com/how-disney-nearly-ruined-frozen
>>
File: 1419442492457.jpg (107KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419442492457.jpg
107KB, 480x720px
>>591365622
If dubs death by yelling nigger in the ghetto
>>
>>591366033
winrar
>>
>>591366127
Oh fuck. Loving the idea, I'm fucked. Anyway so long farewell something something something. Fuck I'm frozen with fear tbh but ugh I gotta do it cos I promised and I'm sure you'll read about me in the paper
>>
If I don't die and just get beat up instead then the movie is an anime one produced by a company linked to a company who was linked with a person who was linked with woz
>>
>>591366992
Rest in pieces
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.