[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is islam religion by itself really that bad? Srs question.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 54

File: I6HTg.jpg (512KB, 1200x1481px) Image search: [Google]
I6HTg.jpg
512KB, 1200x1481px
Is islam religion by itself really that bad?
Srs question.
>>
Yes.
Srs answer.
>>
Religion in general.
srs answer.
>>
>>591348271
k
>>
It wouldn't be if the average muslim would actually say something against these shitheads
>>
>>591348198
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the
hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore
strike off their heads and strike off every
fingertip of them"
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject
faith, I will punish them with terrible
agony in this world and in the Hereafter,
nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to
destroy a town, We send Our
commandment to the people of it who
lead easy lives, but they transgress
therein; thus the word proves true against
it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the
messenger of Allah. And those with him
are hard (ruthless) against the
disbelievers and merciful among
themselves"
>>
>>591348198
It's the same as judaism and christianity.
>>
>>591348811
It wouldn't be if the average mudslide wasn't one of these shitheads
>>
>>591348811
>It wouldn't be if the average muslim would actually say something against these shitheads
It wouldn't be if the average muslim would actually DO something against these shitheads

fixed
>>
>>591348198
no, people are bad, ideas and thoughts are never bad. I mean look at America they have stuck their big fat jew noses in everything and they are not a religion
>>
File: 5MB hard drive.jpg (61KB, 528x700px) Image search: [Google]
5MB hard drive.jpg
61KB, 528x700px
I dunno man, their religious texts seem to espouse some pretty violent ideologies.
Say what you will about religion, most major religions promote the idea of peace, at least in philosophy.
>>
>>591348974
you can get the same quotes out of the bible you narrow minded brainwashed fucking moron
>>
>>591348198
polls done in several developed countries with muslim majorities show that most of them still belive that all those who can not be converted should die. the ones who don't think that can't really be called true muslims anyways if you look at the quran, and that goes religions such as christianity as well. Christians are just more ignorant to their holy books
>>
>>591348198

Mate that is the million bomb question
>>
>>591348974
wooooo, you cn quote the same three verses everyone quotes, thats ebin truth!!!xxxDDDDDDD!!!! nice meemmememememem about ruligunnn,mind if I copy&paste and help spred ur meeeem?
>>
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother in law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkey
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
Then they tell you that, "When you die, it all gets better. "??
Well no shit, Sherlock!....It's not like it could get much worse.
THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..
>>
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...How damn dumb can you get?
>>
>>591348974
Oh boy, out of context quotes. The bible has a shitton of those, too.
>>
>>591348198
All religions are stupid, and often completely fucked. It just happens that at this time in history, the radical Mussies are far and away evil psycho killers. And the "nice" ones are enablers.
>>
>>591348198
Mohammad literally fucks a 9 year old in the Qur'an and it's pretty clear about how you're supposed to oppress the shit outta women.
>inb4 some edgelord tells me these things are okay
>>
>>591348974
yes all the fucking book is full of hate...
>>
>>591349151
have you ever read the quran? or are you just going off of this amerifat neckbeards unoriginal text >>591348974...because if you read it its pretty peaceful, the media does no one justice
>>
File: Muhammered.gif (354KB, 397x406px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammered.gif
354KB, 397x406px
ALLAHU PORKBAR
>>
>>591349259
pasta. terrible pasta
>>
>>591348198
Not really. People can pray to whatever imaginary friend that makes them feel best.

What annoys me is that people think that islamic terrorism has anything to do with religion.

It's not their gods telling them to go out there and commit atrocities. It's politics. It's money. It is a retaliation towards the hostile foreign policy that the west has been conducting against the region for decades.

However, everything needs a narrative and the west can't suddenly put up its hands and say, 'look we started this, we're sorry m'kay...'

Instead we spin a narrative about 'bad guys' and 'evildoers', tapping into a collective fear of the unknown. We create propaganda to reinforce our own position, creating a boogie man out of the muslims whilst ignoring the real criminals still at large.

It's not a conspiracy. it's just business.

My thoughts are with the innocents that suffer. On both sides.
>>
All ill say is that i learned is school that its peaceful, and everything i learned in school was bullshit. so there you go.
>>
>>591349214
>>591349258
Found the muslums
>>
>>591349585
I am actually, and your point?
>>
>>591348198
Extremism is what is bad about it or anything else for that matter. Religion is a great way to control stupid people and we're talking about sandniggers here so...what do you expect? Durka Durka.
>>
>>591349342
Boys were also fuckedby the romans. It's happened all throughout history
>>
>>591349258
dusnt mememe ned a pic of suntin?
>>
File: Pow, right in the gifer.gif (237KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Pow, right in the gifer.gif
237KB, 240x180px
>>591349421
The Quran itself isn't much different from the Bible, there's a purveying sense of force and violence throughout much of Islam's teachings.

I don't think all Muslims are psycho killers, but it's not hard to understand why many of its true believers are.
>>
>>591348198
A radical mudslime wants to behead you. A moderate mudslime wants to see a radical one behead you
>>
>>591349327
Context is not some kind of magical cure-all for absolute bullshit. The bible has a quote from Samuel that's something like:

'Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'

There is no context that can unfuck this sentence short of "And then god said, here's something I'd never say: ".

They're both incredibly disgusting books, the only difference is people still follow the shitty bits of one.
>>
Hola au hackbar

j'espère qu'ils vont arrêter les méchants
>>
It's basically a different version of Christianity. Both promote violence, and claim that Allah/God is the only true god. Same shit different toilet.
>>
>>591349643
That is the point.
>>
it's pretty much the same as Christianity, the only difference is those sand nigger with 2 digit IQ are too stupid to realize that their old diary of Mohammed called Qur'an are just wacko and cannot be implemented IRL
>>
>>591349655
They're not supposed to be some kind of divinely inspired life manual and/or pious individual.
>>
>>591349342

"These things are okay."

- Bismuth
>>
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591349681
because the media will make anything look fucked up and misconstrued, the power of capitalism eh?

>>591349659
XXXDDD no bro, fib funy sayin and then we fend pecs!!!! XXXDDDDD its alright you are almost le master rusemen, we will get you there!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>591349878
#mootisnotafraid
>>
whereas in bible, if kids laugh at a bald guy, god send a bear to kill them all.
religions are fun.
>>
#mootapaspeur
>>
>>591348198

Religion, if practised in and of itself, isn't a bad thing. Everybody needs to have something to believe in; it's just human nature.

Using religion as a form of submission and control IS bad. The moment we go from 'I believe this' to 'I believe this and I'll kill you if you don't like it' we've crossed the line.

Personally, I don't ascribe to religion. I have my own beliefs, and I respect those that have opposing views to me as long as we keep it civil.
>>
>>591349681
Jesus doesn't preach murder
Mohammad does
>>
>>591349779
Quite intelligent, you must have an extremely high I.Q. to be able to deduce that from me supporting moslems
>>
>>591349964
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591349214
>>591349327

>the bible...

No one said anything about the bible faggots.
>>
>>591349699
>A moderate mudslime wants to see a radical one behead you
They might not even WANT to see it, but will do NOTHING to stop it.
>>
>>591349944
#mootisnotafraid
>>
No worse than any other religion, with its own downsides (although it is more respectful of other religions, it is also more sexist) meaning that it can and has been used as a reason for great good and an excuse for great evil. It just happens to be the religion being used the most as an excuse at the moment
>>
>>591350017
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591348198
Religion isn't bad in itself, people who are ruled by other people who twist its beliefs are.
>>
File: pixels).png (177KB, 348x242px) Image search: [Google]
pixels).png
177KB, 348x242px
>>591349902
I'm not going based of the media, My college roommate was a Muslim.

And even he took issue with some of the ideologies that many of their texts preached, even if he was extremely hesitant to admit it.
>>
>>591350052
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591350022
Thats the point they are making you idiot, no one is flipping shit right now on the bible, because the media is focused on muslims, literally sheep people are these days
>>
>>591349902
No, the books do that to themselves, it's not a media trick, go actually read some part of one of them.
>>
>>591349902

> because the media will make anything look fucked up and misconstrued, the power of capitalism eh?

Shooting the shit out of a bunch of guys, or wandering around with bomb vests, purely because they don't follow your religion, is pretty fucked up, anon. Not sure what train of decency you're on but you may want to reconsider your ticket.
>>
File: TheProblemIsIslam.jpg (270KB, 1000x1855px) Image search: [Google]
TheProblemIsIslam.jpg
270KB, 1000x1855px
>>591348198

Yes, Islam drives, justifies and facilitates the behavior of it's followers.
>>
>>591349902
>because the media will make anything look fucked up and misconstrued, the power of capitalism eh?
I don't think that fedora can handle much more tipping
>>
>>591350079
#mootisnotafraid
>>
Moderate Murderslimes are of two kind. After a terror attack,One defends Terrorists and Another defends Religion.You won't see them defending victims
>>
>>591349214
tu qouque fallacy
>>
>>591349457
Islamic terrorism has everything to do with their religion. I'm not saying every muslim is a terrorist. But these terrorists do these things because of what they believe, not because of money or politics as you say. It's ridiculous to say islamic terrorism has nothing to do with religion.
>>
>>591349258
>you cn quote the same three verses everyone

lrn 2 count
>>
>>591350214
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591350172
Because nobody follows it. Nobody gives half a shit that various places on the internet say "Gas the jews" because nobody is actually gassing jews. Same with christians and stoning gays. The muslims actually still believe in murdering people for leaving their religion and actually do it (obviously not all of them but a significant number).
>>
>>591350172

And what's that "point" have anything to do with this thread retard?

Go make a thread about how we are all controlled if you care that much
>>
>>591349643
#mootisnotafraid
I am moot
We are moot.
>>
>>591349945
Le xD did u le read that story on le tumblr feed? XD me 2 xDddD !!!!!!!
It's obvious that you lack thorough knowledge of the bible.
>>
>>591350355
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591350404
# je suis moot
>>
File: charlie-hebdo.jpg (242KB, 650x825px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-hebdo.jpg
242KB, 650x825px
what does this say?
>ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC BEST WORLD
>>
>>591348198
>Is islam religion by itself really that bad?
When the people that are looked down upon by the majority are the ones following the religious text as written then the religion is bad. This isn't limited to just Islam, and doesn't have to be limited to just religion. Cults or other groups that follow some text or manifesto would be equally wrong.
>>
>>591350525
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591350419
Please do justify that little story then. What context is going to haul you out of "God brutally murderizes children for what is at best harassment" territory.
>>
>>591350608
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591350172
Unless a Christian has a psychological disorder, you won't see him killing those his religion disagrees with.
Only a fucking idiot preteen mad at his parents for making him go to church would advocate attacking something that isn't an issue over something that is killing hundreds a day.
>>
I always see muslims as absolute slaves to their religion. Even you know just casual random ppl from the street (London). Women have to wear that shit, they can eat halal stuff, can't drink alcohol, etc. Christianity was the same in the middle-ages man, full of forbidden shit and the punishment if you did something wrong, or you didn't believe. but think about this,
>women are hidden
>no alcohol
lots of sexual frustration going on, and at a point, someone will drive this frustration and it can easily make ppl do violence because they didn't have proper pussy for a long time. If you read 1984, Orwell specifically talks about this issue.
>>
>>591350137
I am a muslim, and that is completely normal to pick and choose what you take out of any religious text, its literally how you have been since you were a child. You did something bad you don't repeat it or you do if you are a rebel like james dean, regardless we all choose how to live and are responsible for governing ourselves than our neighbors, anyone who doesn't do that isn't a bad muslim or a bad christian they are a bad human

>>591350174
I do read it I am muslim, this is how I know you are going off media based information and have never picked up the quran up ever, because you don't know the truth

>>591350185
Right but America has been doing the same thing since its birth, soooooooooo.....You are either on the side of the killers that everyone hates(the world) or you are on the side that no matter what equal action they cause they are always more justified than the last(murica)

>>591350194
Funny, but not relevant try harder
>>
File: fastestgrowingreligionofpeace2.jpg (97KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
fastestgrowingreligionofpeace2.jpg
97KB, 960x566px
>>591348198
Here is the answer.
>>
>>591348198
*Is religion by itself really that bad?
>correction
The answer is yes
>>
>>591350687
#mootisafraidofzoequinn
>>
i was having dinner at a muslim families house, and they were telling me about their beliefs and how they think they are miss-treat in society, and asked me what my views on islam were

as i opened my hands in a welcoming mannor with a confident look of self empowerment on my face, i gave my answer to the question in my typical open minded fashion:

"Well, I think all religions shit!"

a great pause of silence as the family looked round at me in a shocked manor to see the fearsome expression of confidence on my face, then proceeded to continue their meal.

the conversation never truly recovered.
>>
It's pretty bad. Not as bad as some people claim, they don't understand that most of the things they mention are actually part of a parable explaining that you shouldn't do that to other people, but still, that's most of the things. The rest of the things they mention are truly that bad.
I'm a TA for comparative religion classes (yay philosophy major! Whoooo! I get to teach something I barely studied and don't give a fuck about at all), so I'm saying here what I'd never be allowed to say there. Westerners exaggerate the bloodthirstiness of the Qur'an, but the exaggerations just aren't that huge.
If you go beyond the Qur'an and look at the hadith (basically just means "prophet's ways/rules") and the arguments between different sects over the hadith, yeah, it's pretty fucking crazy. But then so is the fact that people used to kill each other over transubstantiation vs consubstantiation.
The real problems are socio-economic and political, and Islam is a backdrop that's additionally troubling.
>>
>>591350719
Please do educate me then, what is the real content of a Qur'an?
>>
File: throat.jpg (27KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
throat.jpg
27KB, 470x313px
>>591350769
>>
>>591350703
It was only what 600 years ago that they were doing the same thing ISIS is today? to a tiny brain individual who believes the world has only been around for 10,000 years that is a long time...but to know the facts, comparatively that is not that long ago, so yes I would see a christian do that
>>
>>591348690
#mootisnotafraid
>>
Run the numbers. Christianity is the most popular religion in the world, but which religion's adherents are most busy firebombing people and cutting off reporters' heads? The secret here is that after a couple thousand years of reading the same book some people have decided which bits it's best to ignore while others have not.
>>
>>591350942
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591350873
#mootisnotafraid
>>
File: The one stone to rule them all..jpg (115KB, 1900x181px) Image search: [Google]
The one stone to rule them all..jpg
115KB, 1900x181px
>>591348198
>>
File: 1420719288840.jpg (68KB, 574x387px) Image search: [Google]
1420719288840.jpg
68KB, 574x387px
>>591348624
This
Plus pic for kek
Plus religion info link: http://www.religionfacts.com/big_religion_chart.htm
>>
>>591350942
>teach a man to fish
there you go lazy

http://en.softonic.com/s/quran-full-version-free-download
>>
>>591351006
>the bits to ignore
You mean all of it, right?
>>
>>591348811
Yeah - they are this time by the look of it
>>
>>591350769
my nigga
religion supposed to support you in your life, not to take it over, neither to make a slave and make you live in fear
>>
>>591350981
Only a tiny-brained individual would attack a group for what they did 600 years ago.
Isis, in the modern age that strives for peace and cooperation between nations, continues to attack and slaughter disbelivers, oppress women and homosexuals, and rapidly expand into other nations' borders in order to spread their religion.
You're an edgy cunt that is the reason these fucking Islamic extremists have been so successful in other nations, attacking Christianity because you aren't able to comprehend what real evil is.
>>
>>591351201
It's instinctive, they can't avoid it.
>>
>>591351245
*tips fedora*
>>
File: image.jpg (922KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
922KB, 1800x1800px
>>
File: jidf.png (500KB, 1269x575px) Image search: [Google]
jidf.png
500KB, 1269x575px
>>591348974
Hey, it's that JIDF guy again. Hi JIDF
>>
>>591348198
No worse than most other religions, it's the people that make it as bad as it is.
>>
>>591350525

He is drawn as a gypsy begging for money but instead of one buck he beg for a million or two because the government wanted to tax the rich at 75%.
>>
>>591349041
Exactly yo
>>
>>591351201
>mudslime diverting the attention to jews.
Yup. I see it.
>>
>>591350358
How do you know how many? are you a part of them? or do you just automatically have the knowledge of how many people are in every group in the world? because I would be willing to bet that there are more than 3 times the amount that are not extremist vs extremist
>>
>>591350981

Funny, that. Christianity got the barbarism out of its system early on - what's Islam's excuse?
>>
>>591351287
I'll believe it when I fucking see it!!
>>
>>591351245

Well, I'm certainly not christian despite my upbringing, but even I have to admit that a lot of what jeebus said would make for better people. That whole love thy neighbor bit isn't going to convince very many people to go blow up a newspaper any time soon, for instance.
>>
>>591351511
100% wrong. NZ / non-religious / living in Asia
>>
File: 1399412689035.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1399412689035.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>591349258

Nowhere in that response did you refute their use as a valid example of what the Quran promotes and teaches.

If they are popular that means they are recognized, so why aren't they valid because people often use them as examples?
>>
>>591351403
Dubs speak >>591351511
>>
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=d8d_1420648510

78% of Muslims think killing cartoonists for mocking Muhammad is ok.

Meanwhile Jesus is a reoccurring character on South Park, family guy, the Simpsons, etc
>>
>>591351403

Heyheyhey, keep the jewbag internet dickhead force out of this.
>>
>>591351313
>You're an edgy cunt that is the reason these fucking Islamic extremists have been so successful in other nations, attacking Christianity because you aren't able to comprehend what real evil is.
Thats all subject to change, no one knows what "true evil" is. What's good for me is bad for you and vis versa, so calling me an edgy cunt is not only moronic irony but redundant as well
>>
>>591351553
I imagine that the oppression from the Christian church for 600 years didn't help, even atheist couldn't atheist in the last 100 years
>>
>>591349342
He marries a 9 year old like even now still happens in third world countries but the husband is not allowed to fuck her until she menstruates.

And the Koran only states that women should be prude, nothing wrong with that only the interpretation they follow is way too wrong and radical.

Extremists must be eradicated but the method we're using only births more extremists, that's the problem when you mix doing good with helping corporations.
>>
File: mm.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
Yes. its irrational,barbaric,sadistic and most importantly NOT TRUE.

Why can't people just worship human intellect..

WHY DOES THEIR HAVE TO BE A GOD! UGGHHH
>>
>>591351511
Also - the link is to factual overview of religions & belief systems. The pic made me laugh, as per the comment.
Meanwhile, it would appear that you have nothing to offer the thread. Pls leave JIDF
>>
>>
>>591351522
You're making up numbers just as he is
You sound like Ben Affleck when he debated with Bill Maher over the same subject, you ignorant turf
>>
>>591351886
Worship human intellect? What? Why do people need to worship anything?
>>
>>591351878
>but the husband is not allowed to fuck her until she menstruates
He fucked her at 9 years old and before menstruation by her own fucking testimony, you taqiyya-spewing shitskin.
>>
>>591351974
What numbers did I create? Also I saw that, it was funny
>>
>>591348198
No but it's a low tier religion.
They copied the religion of jesus cause it was good to federate people.
And jesus himself copied on jews.

No wonders the extremists of that religion are the scum of the planet.
1) women as sex objects
2) fucking children is not a crime
3) men rule everything, and if someone can work for them that' great (most of the muslims in france are at coffee, paying with the allocations)
4) hygienic as porks (eat with hands, don't wash that much)

Time to get rid of those insects.
>>
File: FuckYourShit.gif (1MB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYourShit.gif
1MB, 400x256px
Have you ever been to the middle east?I live there and I tell you its not the religion its the arabs themselves.We hate each other more than you hate us.And the ones you have in europe are the scum of the middle east
>>
>>591350873
Same guy, I'm not going to dig up all the notes, but for example:
One of the pillars of Islam is that you HAVE to donate to charity. An interesting side-note to this is that in some ways it's actually better to donate to people that aren't Muslim. You have the good fortune of Allah, and it's a duty to spread that, and that includes to show the unbeliever Allah's mercy. That's pretty nice, it's saying to be kind especially to those who don't believe as you do.
Unfortunately, it's also clearly stated that if they spurn your charity, they're an unrepentant infidel and they should be ostracized, or if they speak against Islam after taking the charity, they should be forcibly exiled, and if they try to return, they should be killed. On the one hand, that seems kind of fair, you're going to take my money/food/whatever and then talk shit? Well fuck you then, get out of here. On the other hand, if they do act like that, then show up again, why should they have a gigantic knife shoved into their throat? Don't give them anything, and they'll move on. It's fostering an attitude of petty vengeance.
>>
>>591351782
Well, to the civilized western world that is safest to live in and has higher rates of happiness than the rest of the world (in which you probably live), genocide and oppression of minority groups is considered evil.
In your little basement world, maybe you can create your own laws and decide for yourself what is evil, but if you are a compassionate human being you should realize that oppression and murder are big no-no's.
>>
pigis
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEpU7ae7Bc4 can someone translate what they are saying ??
>>
>>591352365
yup continue on following their rules and laws, nothing says individuality more than obeying guidelines that someone else has laid for you

>if you are a compassionate human being you should realize that oppression and murder are big no-no's.
it is a nono but its going to happen regardless of isis, christianity, or hell any religion
>>
>>591349214
Exactly with verses you fucking stupid faggot.
>>
>>591352183
The skull is internally screaming: "My eyeee, MY FUCKING EYE"
>>
>>591352478
faguette here
He went from rapper not really muslim to fag being brainwashed, and learned that suicide bombing is cool
>>
>>591352478
The first guy says ' my ass is killing me', and the second guy says ' No, I will literally kill your ass if you don't move it', then it goes blurry
>>
>>591352310
>they should be killed.
>On the one hand, that seems kind of fair
#mootisnotafraid of #murderslimes
>>
>>591352183
You're very much hit the point. I use to have a few Arab friends with two different religion but similar mentality and thinking. They're very aggressive people and the way they talk about beating up their gf if they're not in check. Everything is about violence to them.
>>
>>591352183
My dad worked in Saudi Arabia for a few years, part of that time after 9/11, and he said the same thing. Their culture is awful and based entirely on a sense of entitlement, if you're not Saudi, you're a servant. There were plenty of really nice Muslims there, people who didn't give a damn about your beliefs "That's for the holy day, whatever, I know this place with the best shawarma, you'll love it..." Most of those really nice Muslims were Pakistani or from the UAE though. Saudis are the worst mixture of crass low-class shithead and rich insensitive snob you could imagine.
>>
>>591351972
>just a muslim
mudslime*
Also, #mootisnotafraid
>>
There's a lot of big talk about people 'should be killed' - US politicians throw that shit around on a daily basis; so trying to attribute some significance to the same being said in some old mystical religious tomes from the dark ages doesn't entertain me at all. Boring. As ever, the problem is that people who into religion are gullable and susceptible to be potential terrorists because they've already bought into imaginary fairy world.
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-5469-1419367839-4.jpg (48KB, 625x464px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-5469-1419367839-4.jpg
48KB, 625x464px
>>591352167

I can say that at least three of those examples apply to 4chan.
>>
File: satan sword.jpg (232KB, 1141x1577px) Image search: [Google]
satan sword.jpg
232KB, 1141x1577px
>>591348198
>>591348198

Yes and no.

Abrahamism in general is built to be corrupt, war-mongering, and murderous. Judaism, Christianity, and subsequently Islam have mixed good ideologies (like being kind to one's neighbor) with terrible ones (like the desire to convert all the world Matthew 28:19, Qur'an:8:39). The good teachings are often the excuse to tolerate or ignore the bad. Abrahamism must be destroyed root and branch, and indeed all religions which would reflect their modus operandi.
>>
>>591353261
Sounds a bit like an average day on /b
>>
>>591352873
Do you just have no reading comprehension whatsoever?
What's fair is that it says to ostracize or exile them if they insult your beliefs after they received the charity. How is that not fair? If you gave some bum on a street corner a dollar and then he said "Fuck you man, thinking you can help me with your dollar!" would you really be like "Gosh, maybe I should give him 2 dollars?" Hell no, he's an asshole, and he shouldn't have his hand out at all if he's going to be like that.
I'm SPECIFICALLY SAYING THAT THE PART ABOUT KILLING IS FUCKED UP.
>>
>>591348198
No, i worked with a Muslim. Really nice guy. Taught me how to properly draft a beer.
>>
>>591353380
I lived in Dubai for 5 years or so and travelled around the region a bit with work. The Qatari's are the worst I think. Saudi is a huge place and has the variance you'd expect. I met some cool Saudi's but the usual racial hierarchy world view / entitlement bit wasn't uncommon. The Omani's were cool. Yemeni's a bit nuts, and the Libyans were great - can't speak highly enough of them. The Egyptians are fun - all sorts in there. Same with the Turks, although a bit more money-grubbing. Iranians were unfailingly educated, smart and engaging. I didn't meet many Kuwaiti's but the few I did were pretty shady.
>>
The worst. Even on its own, it's nothing more than a praising of one sick pedophile sand nigger.
>>
>>591353715
>If you gave some bum on a street corner a dollar and then he said "Fuck you man, thinking you can help me with your dollar!" would you really be like "Gosh, maybe I should give him 2 dollars?"
No, I'd kill him, of course. It's only fair.
Imbecilic piece of shit.
>>
>>591353715
>be me, being a bum on a street corner
>mudslime gives me a dollar
>i go buy a pork and eat
>le mudslime be like, [caps lock on], "HURR DURR, THIS IS INSULT. I CHARITY, YOU INSULT"
>"ALLAHU AKBAR"
>>
>>591354475
Kek
>>
No. The religion itself isn't the problem. The corruption within the organization is the problem. Shariah law means strict control over people's lives that's institutionalized. The political/religious leaders create an environment that breeds hatred because it keeps their subjects in line within their own nations and directs the anger away from their problems (wealth gap, harsh laws, etc) to something far away.
>>
>>591354432
The part that's NOT FAIR, THAT'S TOTALLY INSANE is the killing. That was my ENTIRE POINT IN POSTING THAT.
How fucking dense are you? You seriously don't know how to contextualize information, do you?
>>
>>591354803
>they should be killed. On the one hand, that seems kind of fair
>>591354803
>The part that's NOT FAIR, THAT'S TOTALLY INSANE is the killing
Retarded fuckwit.
>>
>>591354803
>CAPS LOCK ON
Mudslimes : 1
Infidels : 0
>>
is christianity that bad?

for both the short answer is yes.
long answer is not always.
>>
>>591354720
The Muslims living in the western culture escape those countries because of their tihgt laws but they also want sharia law to be implemented in the country they live in.
These people do not like their freedom very much but loves living in them.
>>
Grew up Muslim a d I'll tell you if your a guy you're set for life. Religion is pretty strict but liveable. Nobody endorses terrorism and in fact most of them are pretty sick of getting the bad name. I grew out of religion and when I joined the army and was deployed the sand niggers I saw over there were completely different, it's like both groups translated the religion on two different ends of the spectrum.
>>
File: 1237207691452.jpg (187KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1237207691452.jpg
187KB, 800x960px
>>591354720
Islam itself is against democracy, modernity and education. Democracy because it places Man's law above God's, modernity because it is corrosive to all faiths to be comfortable and education because educated people don't listen to theocrats.
That's all aside though, since these ISIS wackos are all really fascists recruited from the marginalized and hopeless.
>>
>>591348198
kinda

It was founded by a dude who conquered other nations with his army. Not with his tongue.

Unlike Christianity which expanded in the already existing Roman Empire, or Buddhism which traveled across Asia from the Silk Road, Islam for the most part expanded with its armies. Enslaving or taxing the non-Muslims.

You can't say even its founder was peaceful and his words are misconstrued to support violence. Which is something you can say about many religions.
>>
>>591354955
You seriously don't know how to contextualize information. Wow. Read the entire sentence again you complete fucking moron.
>On the one hand, that seems kind of fair, you're going to take my money/food/whatever and then talk shit? Well fuck you then, get out of here.
And what the sentence relates to in the previous portion:
>it's also clearly stated that if they spurn your charity, they're an unrepentant infidel and they should be ostracized, or if they speak against Islam after taking the charity, they should be forcibly exiled

Here's the magic of context at work, right here buddy:
>and if they try to return, they should be killed.
Conditional clause, statement. IF they try to return, they SHOULD be killed. Which is fucking crazy, and I said so, right here:
>On the other hand, if they do act like that, then show up again, why should they have a gigantic knife shoved into their throat? Don't give them anything, and they'll move on. It's fostering an attitude of petty vengeance.
>>
YOU LOVE ME I LOVE YOU BUT TONIGHT GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
WE DINDU NUFFINS NUT ALL MUDSLIM IS SAME
>>
>>591350525
They made fun of ZLATAN!!!!
Now I think they DESERVED IT! >(
>>
>>591355296
Nice try, mudslime. Just because you don't know how to present a consistent argument doesn't mean you get away with lying through your fucking teeth about what you said.
>>
>>591354475
>be me, being a corner of a street
>le mudslime gives a bum a dollar
>bum buys a pork and eats it
>mudslime rages, shouting ALLAHU AKBAR, slits the throat of infidel bum
>i get bathed in blood
>>
JUSTIN BIEBER WIN PEOPLE CHOICE FOR DEAD DOG SHIT RAISIN BALLS
>>
>>591351878
>He marries a 9 year old like even now still happens in third world countries but the husband is not allowed to fuck her until she menstruates.
Islamic Damage Control at it's best.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415871/Yemeni-child-bride-8-dies-internal-injuries-night-forced-marriage-groom-40.html
>>
FUCK THE TERRORIST IN PARIS I BREAK THERE FUCKING NECKS
>>
Maybe the pseudo Islam now in day yes.
>>
>>591348198
Yes. Ban mosques and burqas, if you wanna pratice Islam - go home to your sandnigger country.
>>
YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH CALVNKLEIN YOU FUCKING LET THE RAISIN DICK JUSTINBIEBER WEAR YOUR DEAD DOG UNDERWEAR GO FUCK YOURSELF JABRONI
>>
>>591355476
8/10 because you got me going this far. But no one is this dumb. I'm an atheist philosophy teacher, I don't give a fuck about this.
I stand by my original position, Islam is pretty bad. It's not as bad as some Westerners say, but it's still full of all of the crazy shit you can expect from religions, and its influence and interpretation in various cultures is frightening.
>>
RESPECT THE MUSLIM AND THE INTELLIGENT JEW BUT NOT THE FUCKING RAISIN DICK BABY ANT BALLS OSAMA BIN LADEN I KILL HIM AGAIN
>>
File: IslamIsLove.jpg (19KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
IslamIsLove.jpg
19KB, 300x229px
>>591351878
Muh peace, muh love
>>
>>591348198
Islam breeds terrorists. It's an evil cult that should be banned everywhere. The only reason it wasn't is because it's a huge threat and some people are scared of them.
>>
File: 1396447350247.jpg (153KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1396447350247.jpg
153KB, 800x600px
>>591355581
So he fucked her to death? Pretty impressive, I gotta say.
>>
>>591355849
>I stand by my original position
Your original position that murdering those that you feel didn't deserve your charity is fair? Fuck off, mudslime.
>>
>>591355867
Guiding the childs hand towards
peace
#religionofpeace
>>
>>591349041
Aint even close brah.
Jesus is a chill dude and all about loving your neighbor. Pretty much a hippie with his anti war and forgiveness stuff. If people actually followed his teachings instead of waging war in his name it'll be all good.

Muhammed on the other hand teaches to murder all who aren't following him.
Those terrorists just do what's literally in the koran.

Therefore
Christianity: Not a problem if sticking to the book, mostly just annoying if they rub it in your face.
Islam: KILL THE INFIDELS!
>>
>>591349259
>Your wife can't shave
Lol.
>>
I like when Muslims and their defenders try to compare themselves with Christianity when if comes to shitty behavior. You see the difference is Christianity stop doing all their shitty stuff centuries ago. Now they stand around with signs or cover up the rare instances of being gross fucking stooges. Islam hasn't changed at all. Just like their sand huts all the same shit they did like fucking kids, beheadings, war over a fucking patch of sand is still going strong. So you can stop the rewording of things to include Christians because it's not the same.
>>
SOMEBODY GET ME A FUCKING COLD COLD COLD BEER
>>
>>591356114
It's funny cuz jesus is in the Koran like 42 times but Muhammad is mentioned once
>>
File: oh boy jimmy.jpg (18KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy jimmy.jpg
18KB, 294x294px
>>591348198

No. Now go read a book.
>>
>>591356397
But he ain't about murdering.
>>
>>591355849
>I'm an atheist philosophy teacher
>So I am right
Yeah sure.
I'm sure a teacher with a shitty degree is on 4chan arguing about Islam not being "that bad".
>>
>>591356076
Your existence is substantial evidence that there is no god and we're just slightly more advanced apes.
>>
File: 1405609222947.jpg (50KB, 549x563px) Image search: [Google]
1405609222947.jpg
50KB, 549x563px
>>591349259
Maybe creepy pasta but ..
>>591349295
it's legit.
Think about it
>>
File: jecharl.jpg (37KB, 512x748px) Image search: [Google]
jecharl.jpg
37KB, 512x748px
>>
>>591348811
Not muslim but arab here. It's really your fault for letting crazy extremists into your counties.
If you had only allowed non extremists into your country none of that shit would have happend
>>
>>591356592
>reduced to ad hominem
Yep, time for you to fuck off now.
>>
>>591350358
Exhibit A: a nice, "moderate", intelligent Muslim man I knew in the neighborhood flipped his shit when his wife wanted to live a more Western life. Shot her in front of their children, then committed suicide by cop. I really thought he was okay. After comparing notes with many other people since that day, I'm beginning to think that no, many such non-terrorist Muslims are just not okay. Not if their religion rules their life, they aren't. Not if they let their religion advocate and justify whatever horrible, violent act they want to commit.

Obviously, the same shit goes for Christian extremists like that piece of shit in Norway.

I'm tired of religion. I wish people would grow up and think for themselves. Probably wouldn't solve much but whatever.
>>
>>591348624
3edgy5me
>>
>>591356778
You're barely bipedal, aren't you?
>>
Watch this cunt try and defend the attacks...

http://news.sky.com/video/1404306/sky-news-debate-freedom-of-speech
>>
File: Muhammad.jpg (901KB, 5200x3400px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
901KB, 5200x3400px
Don't forget to draw Muhammad.
>>
>>591351403
Hey, it's one of those sand niggers again. Go back to the desert where you belong.
>>
>>591356944

The pig is drawn so much better than mohammad, pig shit be upon him
>>
>>591350704
Interesting take. I agree with you. Look how twisted the most sexually conservative, uptight Christian fundies are. I think a lot of Muslim extremists resent (Christian) Western society because our women are so hot and uppity, and we're having all the fun they're supposedly denied (except many of them are fucking hypocrites, but that's another tangent.)
>>
Christopher Hitchens and Tariq Ramadan Debate: Is Islam a Religion of Peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMraxhd9Z9Q

Hour and half long, worth the watch. Look at the evidence and decide for yourself, don't ask /b/. Its full of strange people who don't really know whats going on the world, they just watch there chinese cartoons and jack off like pedos.
>>
File: 1420662205920.png (174KB, 883x546px) Image search: [Google]
1420662205920.png
174KB, 883x546px
>>591348198
yes it is! Islam is just an evil shit.
>>
>>591349295>>591349295
This is why i hate the Muslims in "free" countries. honestly idc if they are islamic. Hitler was a Christian so im not gonna hate all the Christians, but if you can't be happy in a country that gives you a chance and you repay with more gibberish and murders then go back. if they commit suicide over in their holy lands than ill be happy. just how nature works. I'm not an atheist neckbeard who hates all religions but if you are willing to disregard the teaching of peace and hope for others then you're just another bitter human being who should die. even Japanese have more honor to just kill themselves, and those fuckers bombed boats with jets.
>>
>>591356696
Wow, I guess Allah put some big brains in the Arabs.

How do you suppose western nations tell apart the extremists from regular muslims?

Is there a blood test or something?
>>
>>591356397
>Jesus is in the Koran
I love this being brought up all the time as if other religions never assimilate other religious myth into themselves. You know like how Jesus and Mary are pretty much the cult of Isis and Ra or how Christianity borrowed from Roman myth in order to blend in because of persecution? Jesus being in the Koran means jack shit. They lifted some shit from the bible and blended it with their own shit. Which is ehy Muhammad supersedes Jesus in Islamic worship and doctrine. Its funny that Islamic people like to bring Jesus into the fold when their religion is attacked then they turn around and then trash him when see fit.
>>
>>591352183
>its not the religion its the arabs themselves
But in the western world we have to be careful what we say, and since the religion is evil itself by taking care of that problem we will have taken care of the other problem.
>>
>>591353511
Underrated post right there
>>
File: 192537_main.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
192537_main.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>
File: 1419000583168.jpg (166KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1419000583168.jpg
166KB, 1024x1280px
>>
>>591357647
I-is that Mu-Muhammad?
>>
>>591357647

Nice picture of the Prophet Mohammad (pig shit be upon him)
>>
File: 1420008546847.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1420008546847.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>
>>591348974
So let me ask this.

Why are these quotes there in the first place? What is the context of these?
>>
File: Al-Goldstein-270x350.jpg (35KB, 270x350px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Goldstein-270x350.jpg
35KB, 270x350px
>>
File: 1420362376180.jpg (116KB, 769x798px) Image search: [Google]
1420362376180.jpg
116KB, 769x798px
Muhammed (may he die again)
>>
File: 1408392370463.jpg (50KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1408392370463.jpg
50KB, 625x626px
>>591349800
>>
File: gasku2.png (226KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gasku2.png
226KB, 640x480px
>>
>>591357952

They are in the context of a book written by dusty sandniggers in the 7th century.

Nothing of value to be learned from it.
>>
File: penis-park.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
penis-park.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
>>
>>591358090
Bait for what? Are you a sand nigger or a troll. Judging from you having that picture I guess you're a troll. Hi troll, I'm a troll too sometimes. Friends?
>>
>>591357952
Different guy here. Fucking Google it.

Check up on the Sword verse, striking the necks of nonbelievers, beating wives, and the Hadith of the Gharqad tree.
>>
File: tumblr_mprg0dnRmE1r15x91o1_500.png (294KB, 493x443px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mprg0dnRmE1r15x91o1_500.png
294KB, 493x443px
>>
File: 1420630069253.jpg (46KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420630069253.jpg
46KB, 453x500px
>>591357350
Nigger how the fuck would i know?
>>
File: TheLord.jpg (49KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
TheLord.jpg
49KB, 550x367px
>>
File: 1420245244665.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1420245244665.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
>>
>>591350283

It really has nothing to do with religion. It has everything to do with a century of destabilising the middle east.

You should study the history of the region and how america, england and france has been getting involved since the end of WW1.

You should try to rethink your notion of muslims. Those you see pictured in the protests, those who join resistance groups and those who participate in terrorism, they are not representative of the religion. They are extremes and in a massive minority.

To use an analogy you might understand if you have been to /b/ before:

When there are these "let's bash amerifats threads" (USA v Europe etc etc), there will always be those who violently defend their country. There are those who threaten to exact violence (usually through their nations alleged superior army) upon those who dare insult USA. This does not mean that every American is a jingoistic idiot. It just means that some people really believe in standing up for intangible concepts, even if they don't really know what those concepts really are.

Now, it does not matter if you present facts or figures or even a cohesive argument. These people will have made up their mind already, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Whereas the americans are subjected to their daily indoctrination (9/11. Never forget) so are these angry young men of the middle east also brainwashed (here's a picture of your neighbour being raped by US soldiers. Here is an account of the prison camps where the US tortured your nephew. Here are the stories of how the west overthrew the democratically elected Mohammad Mosaddegh. Here is a picture of a puppy. Killed by US soldiers. etc etc)

I am not saying that either party is right. I just mean that you need to understand your enemy, not fear him.

And if you boil down islamic terrorism to "hurr durr those ragheads hate our freedomz cos they have low iq" then you have seriously failed to grasp the geopolitical landscape of the middle east
>>
>>591350769
That's hysterical. I like you.
>>
File: 500full.jpg (28KB, 495x374px) Image search: [Google]
500full.jpg
28KB, 495x374px
>>
File: Ain_t_Followin_Whitey_s_Rules.jpg (19KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
Ain_t_Followin_Whitey_s_Rules.jpg
19KB, 400x282px
>>
>>
>>591350981
your statement make-a no sense.

six hundred years ago is six hundred years ago. if islam is still doing the dumb, violent shit that christianity did six hundred years ago....then islam still needs to catch up and grow up.
>>
File: fukyothots.jpg (4KB, 141x129px) Image search: [Google]
fukyothots.jpg
4KB, 141x129px
>>
>>591358596
>taqiyya
>>
File: 1420677054387.jpg (50KB, 455x599px) Image search: [Google]
1420677054387.jpg
50KB, 455x599px
Oh no, don't kill me, evil muslims. I'm trembling with fear.
>>
File: ineedtogopoopy.jpg (41KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
ineedtogopoopy.jpg
41KB, 612x612px
>>
>>591349643
point is read the quoran retard, the shuras defend your passive acceptance of terrorism and condone exremist ideals
>>
>>591358217
ITS THE HOLY BOOK OF MY RELIGION OF PEACE, YOU
INFIDEL
HURR AKBARRR, ALLAHU AKBARRR
>>
>>591350015
trollololol
>>
>>591358999
I have traced your ip you kaffir,two of our most elite mujahidins are currently on the way to your house

salam alaikum
>>
>>591348624
sir letips fedora
>>
>>591359076
You're probably the same guy accusing other dude of ad hominem when all he did was insult you, which isn't ad hominem, and you're actually using ad hominem right now.
>>
I'm the boss, not Aunt Wendy. When it's your time to use the bathroom, you tell Aunt Wendy to get the fuck out of the bathroom! What are you, men or mice? She's hoggin' the bathroom - call me! Call me, and I'll throw her the fuck out!
>>
>Religion
>Good
Pick one faggot
>inb4 fedora
>>
>>591358769
What was name of this "reverend" dude?
Need to watchbsome of his preaching right now
>>
>>591350172
old testament = old ideals
new testament = current ideals
qur'an = blow shit up or be passive about people blowing shit up
>>
Vampires are lucky, they can feed on others. We gotta eat away at ourselves. We gotta eat our legs to get the energy to walk. We gotta come, so we can go. We gotta suck ourselves off. We gotta eat away at ourselves til there's nothing left but appetite.
>>
>>591359323
>directly addresses the argument
>ad hominem
Fuckwit.
>>
In Iran don't these use another book that doesn't have the violent quotes of the Koran?

Forget the name of it...

Just curious.
>>
>>591357233
Jets rofl
>>
File: 058.jpg (13KB, 460x245px) Image search: [Google]
058.jpg
13KB, 460x245px
Reverend X
>>
>>591349739
This faggot gets it.

This "Out of Context" bullcrap has to stop.
>>
>>591353511
topkek
>>
woop woop
>>
>>591348974
>destroy it with utter destruction

Kek
>>
>>591348624
*tips fedora*
>>
File: Revxbitch.jpg (26KB, 439x360px) Image search: [Google]
Revxbitch.jpg
26KB, 439x360px
peepeepoopoo
>>
>>591350719
READ YOUR BOOK! no one is defending america, it's another corrupt entity just like every nation, at least they admit money and control are the motivators, you claim god when it's obvious any god worth following isn't a child rape condoning murderer
>>
File: eab.gif (745KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
eab.gif
745KB, 165x115px
>>591358291
Ayy lmao
>>
You raped a holy thing. You destroyed that young girl. And she forgives you. Ya hear that? She forgives you. You fucking heroes. Ya like holding her down and shoving your dick into her? While she couldn't do nothing about it. Did you like that? Watch this motherfucker! Watch this you cocksucker! Look at that! You can't do a thing about that can you? Can you? Look at me! Can you? Can you fuckface? Can you? There, move. Move you cockscker. Move. I'd like to blow your fucking face apart.
>>
>>591349739
that was specifically for the amaleks, not all unbelievers. so there's that...
>>
>>591358596
Isn't there an alternative book to the Koran that Muslims use in Iran and stuff? Like a non violent one... Or less violent?
>>
>>591348198

Everything is bad in the context of 1400 A.D.

In 80 years there will be Buddhist monks firebombing Victoria's Secret for immoral attire. The question isn't if something is right or wrong, its a question of progress. Give it enough time and enough Zealots and you have another Monarchy in France, England, America.....
Or maybe not; if we spend more money on education than we do bombs, or spend more time talking to one another than trying to spew our own personal/political agendas.
Personally I say lets start at the bottom, i.e. masturbation. We all do it, we all enjoy it, but our religious leaders all say its wrong and a sin. I am sure every misguided fucktard who thinks he is going to get a Harem of virgins still masturbates when he/she lays in their lonely bed at night.
Not sure I have any answers, but I am pretty sure the majority of men like touching their dicks and thinking of bouncing tits in their face.

TL;DR lets have a jerk.
>>
>>591354012
I've met a lot of remarkable Egyptians. Very cool people. What did you think of Dubai?
>>
>>591359279
Topkek
>>
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.
>>
>>591354720
sounds like old school Communism lol
>>
File: 1350152375944.jpg (47KB, 400x477px) Image search: [Google]
1350152375944.jpg
47KB, 400x477px
k thank ya
>>
>>591354803
They're kidding you, probably.
>>
All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.
>>
>>591360129
>So there's that

What part of "not right to kill anyone" you don't get?
>>
help me to make money with that:

http://charliecharlie.spreadshirt.fr/je-suis-charlie-A100790172/customize/color/2

buy it
thanks
>>
Hey, I'm not square, you're the one that's square. You're full of shit, man. What are you talking about? You walk out with those fuckin' creeps and low-lifes and degenerates out on the streets and you sell your little pussy for peanuts? For some low-life pimp who stands in the hall? And I'm square? You're the one that's square, man. I don't go screwing fuck with a bunch of killers and junkies like you do. You call that bein' hip? What world are you from?
>>
>>591349041
>>591351403
Haha. I'm neither an American nor a Jew. But just another infidel.
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591355631
*their
>>
>>591349259
GREAT FUCKIN POST!! All to true.
>>
>>591348974

atleast you know how to copy & paste
>>
Well around 15% of muslims are extremists. And 90% identify as fundamentalists.
So yeah, it is a dangerous religion. Not just to us in the west, but also to other muslims. A lot of the followers are really the trogs of the world, bottom dwelling people easily lead and corrupted, no education and living in squalor.
These trog refugees were given passage into the western world, where their trog culture was passed down from father to son. These groups will always be trogs, and the danger now is that these deluded shitskins number in the millions. And all they need is spark.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I
>>
Look at it this way. A man takes a job, you know? And that job - I mean, like that - That becomes what he is. You know, like - You do a thing and that's what you are. Like I've been a cabbie for thirteen years. Ten years at night. I still don't own my own cab. You know why? Because I don't want to. That must be what I want. To be on the night shift drivin' somebody else's cab. You understand? I mean, you become - You get a job, you become the job. One guy lives in Brooklyn. One guy lives in Sutton Place. You got a lawyer. Another guy's a doctor. Another guy dies. Another guy gets well. People are born, y'know? I envy you, your youth. Go on, get laid, get drunk. Do anything. You got no choice, anyway. I mean, we're all fucked. More or less, ya know.
>>
>>591360533
Dubz
>>
>>591360550
#mootisnotafraid
>>
>>591349214
Yeah but they aren't gunning down innocent people in broad daylight.
>>
>>591360677
You wo8 m8?
>>
>>591351871
every crusade was a response to islamic aggresion. you should totally read about the crusades.
>>
>>591360185
There are buddhist fundamentalists right now slaughtering nepalese hindus by the hundreds.
>>
You too good for this ten dollars? It's a good ten dollars. You know Michael, you make me laugh. You see, I borrow money all over this neighborhood, left and right from everybody, I never pay them back. So, I can't borrow no money from nobody no more, right? So who would that leave me to borrow money from but you? I borrow money from you, because you're the only jerk-off around here who I can borrow money from without payin' back, right? You know, 'cause that's what you are, that's what I think of you: a jerk-off. You're a fucking jerk-off! You're laughing 'cause you're a jerk-off. I'll tell 'ya something else,
>>
>>591348624
this. we should get rid of religions for a better future.
>>
>>591357350
Arabs are scummy. Their country's the source of all this extremist vermin.

Anyway, it's pretty easy, /b/tard. You run extensive background checks on anyone with a beard who claims to be a priest or cleric. If it turns up anything even slightly suspicious, turn them away.

Honestly, I'd turn them away for being a priest anyway. Most of them don't care about their faith, they're just out to make a quick buck. They're not even chill people. It's not like how Christians get to go to funky things like confession or whatever, and talk to them. Our "priests" are basically only there to lead prayers (which you can do at home, without being next to Rajeev or some other IT student), and rubber stamp marriages.

Right now, controls are far too lenient, mostly because of muh human rights criers, so this doesn't really work.

>>591356397
Evidently, you haven't read the book.

also trips
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 447x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 447x597px
CAN WE PLEASE SOMEONE SHOOP THIS SIGN SO ITS A MUSLIM HOLDING IT THEN WE POST IT EVERYWHERE FOR THE LOLS
>>
>>591361003
>4 off
Goddamnit /b/
>>
I fuck you right where you breathe, because I don't give two shits about you or nobody else.
>>
File: 1420677427663.jpg (40KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420677427663.jpg
40KB, 400x500px
>>591360929
Religion is for dumb people, islam is for the inbred.
>>
>>591348198
Every religion fucks shit up if people interpret it in the wrong way and proceed to force it on other through violence and oppression. Extremist Muslims are just pulling the same shit the Christian Crusaders pulled during the middle ages.
>>
>>591358963
Hide your faith? Why? what has that got to do with anything?
>>
>>591360631

But does he touch his penis late at night, when he thinks no one is looking?
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.