[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

last thread 404d. Found very strange texts in deleted folder

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 24

last thread 404d.

Found very strange texts in deleted folder on my iPhone 6. Alphanumeric strings with messages that i never sent or received. some are from numbers I've never communicated with (china and india cell phone numbers) and others are shown as coming from contacts in my address book but they are definitely not from the person it says. there are a lot of them and some messages from the same numbers in different instances.
>>
>>590260818
What the fuck
>>
File: hh.png (16KB, 251x469px) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
16KB, 251x469px
both outgoing and incoming messages.
>>
>>590261114
nice trips
>>
>>590260818
fbi is following you
>>
i went to the apple store and the employee refused to let me schedule an appointment with the genius bar. I'm hoping i can find a computer programmer or someone who can identify the alphanumeric strings and tell me what they are.
>>
Call him, he said call him
>>
File: ff.png (19KB, 255x465px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
19KB, 255x465px
>>
>>590260818
checkmate - FBI
>>
>>590261974

How did you get into deleted folder?
>>
the message from the person saying call me was from my own email address
>>
>>590261974
you might be onto something. be careful
>>
be careful as in tread lightly if i keep looking into this ?
>>
>>590262368
>>
>>590263183
Oh yeah.
>>
>>590262368
Call the number you get for reading the call me number backwards
>>
File: jjhj.png (55KB, 266x970px) Image search: [Google]
jjhj.png
55KB, 266x970px
>>
the message saying call me isn't a text message from a cell phone number its from my own email address
>>
Can anyone decode this? This is some /x/ type shit going on
>>
>>590263183
yeah because this is technology that the gov is using. they can send messages from your phone. imagine if ordinary citizens could do this the trolling would be off the charts, swatting anyone you want etc.
>>
>>590263926

How did you find this folder? I have an iPhone 6 and want to see mine
>>
Did you link your email to your phone?
>>
one of the messages i found in my deleted folder that i do remember sending was to the girl i was seeing a few months ago. i specifically remember sending it but never deleting it. i was asking her for help because i felt this really strong sense that someone or something was putting me in danger. its really hard to explain but i felt this overwhelming inexplicable feeling. when i found that message the time stamp said it was sent in 2040 or something like that.
>>
>>590264716
If I were you I would make a thread on /x/ they might be able to help
>>
File: asdfgh.png (32KB, 253x978px) Image search: [Google]
asdfgh.png
32KB, 253x978px
>>
File: 1420216063170.jpg (130KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1420216063170.jpg
130KB, 717x960px
>>590264716
>>590264716

NIGGER! How did you get into your deleted folder?
>>
>>590265503
use cofee
>>
mac fonelab
>>
there are a bunch of programs that let you look at deleted messages, that's just one of them. if you recently updated your phone or synced with iTunes they may be gone.
>>
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Microsoft_COFEE_%28Computer_Online_Forensics_Evidence_Extractor%29_tool_and_documentation,_Sep_2009
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 640x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 640x268px
What the fuck is goin on right now
>>
>>
Ive solved the case op u have split personality disorder and your other personality is autistic.
>>
>>590266238
Pls respond op
Interested
>>
please respond to what?
>>
tomorrow you will notice a guy with a crew cut following you. sometimes they pose as a couple but they are so obvious no matter what they do
>>
to the person who posted about COFFEE...please tell me some more about this and how it might be related. i read a little but would like to hear what you have to say about it.
>>
Yea head on over to /x/ (or FBI)
>>
>>590266551
Kek
>>
>>
>>590266901
the link has all the necessary info
>>
are you suggesting that its related to my situation?
>>
>>
>>590268049
wow i bet they can see real time what you type into the keyboard
>>
where should i post this to find out what the alphanumeric strings mean or what streamtyped is or any of the recurring aspects of these messages
>>
>>590268049
>"u talk a lot lol"
>>
Why don't you post it on stack overflow or something
>>
>>
>>
Try to extract it to whatever. Xcode or something. Might be possible to make an readable xml file.
>>
ok I'm fairly certain nsmutabl and streamtype are used in c+ coding or some other form of computer programming.
>>
They're just text messages you've sent and received before they are just corrupted and resulted in the non readable characters

No FBI here
>>
i have Xcode..how would i go about extracting it?
>>
>>590269656
dude I'm an iOS developer, tell me where you found those files exactly, and dump all the text somewhere (pastebin) I need the original strings
>>
Have you typed anything or received anything like the content of theese messages?
>>
>>590269890
except he said he never sent these messages before
>>
if they are just corrupted...that still doesn't explain the incoming messages from numbers i don't communicate with. plenty of these are messages i know i never typed or sent. the ones that are incoming are messages id never seen before looking at the deleted messages
>>
>>590261422
nice dubs faggot
>>
>>590260818
why the fuck are you using an iphone ?
how can you people be so goddam stupid.
Its a fucking spying/tracking device that you've been sucked into buying.
You fucking idiots are paying for the device and the service for the govt to spy on you.
Now you are fucking surprised to find unknown shit on that device.
You are a fucking zombie.
>>
>>590260818
>>590260818
ffs OP you are really dumb, those are left overs of the deleted SMS/TEXT you are the one that sent them, those "codes" are nothing but leftovers of the deletion, when you delete something from any virtual or physical memory, there are always leftovers until you rewrite that piece of memory or substitute it for 1's or 0's.
This means that you message saying to girls "hi wanna fuck?" probably changed to what you saw when the deletion happened probably the deletion "deleted" only like half of the bits of each letter and it turned into that when the extraction program tried to read those.
There Problem solved
>>
>>590271124
>>590271124
Yeah sure, because using an Android or a Google Phone is so safe, right?
Please shut the fuck up you fedora core inbred.
If you don't want to be spied on, just don't use your computer or your phone at all.
>>
Lmao
>>
The numbers are cell references assigned for the items which are deleted. They just got fucked up a lil Beacuse ios is wak and ur using 3rd party software to see them... Which is strange in it self.

Other than that looks like ur gonna be raped by chinese secret forces.
>>
>>590270596
How about you message them.. ?
>>
>>590270596
it does, when accessing a portion of memory that has been deleted memory that is waiting to be replaced you can find the weirdest shit because the bits are all fucked up, you might even be looking at a mix of deleted photo bits+text message bits, Google how memory deletion works. when you "delete" stuff from the computer or any other OS the information will still be there, at least a portion of it and it will remain there until you wipe that portion of memory or replaced it with new information ex. photos or new text messages in this case in particular
>>
A friend of mine just received an SMS message an hour ago from an unknown international number, +25270203653
message reads: "Call me"
>>
>>590271174
nope
>>
bumpin
>>
>>590269410
>>590269410
creepy as fuck
>>
After all this time I believe that sms messages have become sentient and are all around us, breeding, in the air just waiting to become strong enough to start Skynetting our asses. This is a message from the future telling you to kill yourself for the good of humanity. Do eet Faggot...and out.
>>
>>590260818
OP you are so fucking stupid. Clearly this is corrupted text/message data and nothing more, the fact that it is a recovered file screams data corruption.
>>
>>590277302
I should also add, the messages are more than likely remnants of a data wipe from the previous user.
>>
OP here, started a new thread before realizing this one is still live. In response to everyone saying "you're an idiot these are just deleted messages" etc - OK, i considered this as a possibility but it still doesn't explain

1) the messages to and from numbers I've never communicated with (india china north carolina maryland etc)

2) the messages that i know for a fact i never sent

3) the messages that i know for a fact i never received (both from numbers that i have in my phone and ones that i don't)
>>
>>590274948
Somalia.. apparantly many people got that. me too and I am from germany. Should I call him?

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/25270203653
>>
Also to be clear I am the original owner of this phone so its not left over messages from someone else who used it before me.
>>
>>590277713
Mutha fucking pirates in da house
>>
still don't see how that explains incoming messages from numbers i don't communicate with. i don't believe the phone would repeatedly accidentally generate the same real numbers with clear english sentences.
>>
>>590273041
>>still don't see how that explains incoming messages from numbers i don't communicate with. i don't believe the phone would repeatedly accidentally generate the same real numbers with clear english sentences.
>>
File: 24868_steins_gate.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
24868_steins_gate.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>590260818
Steins Gay
>>
>>590278223
Yeah haha, I called him and he just said "call you back in a minute" lets wait.
>>
>>
Bumping for interest unrelated tongue the fartbox
>>
There was someone on here last night who said they were an iOS dev. that last image i posted clearly has some type of computer programming code in it. i know very little about the subject but both NSMutabl and streamtyped brought back results on c+ and other programming language
>>
File: weirdgrouptexts.gif (137KB, 1783x951px) Image search: [Google]
weirdgrouptexts.gif
137KB, 1783x951px
Ive only had this phone for a few months. This is one of the longer group chats that i found amongst the deleted messages. One of the senders mentions the name of another person in the group chat (someone I know). i never use group chat and definitely never with this person
>>
Stop smoking weed, nothing to aeevhere
>>
>>590264716
Fuck off. Your thread a shit. Enjoy whipping these reddit cunts and dumb as shit newfags into a frenzy though.
>huehue delete system32
>>
>>590265503
Google you lazy fat fuck
>>
>>>>>>>/x/
>>
>>590270181
Prove it faggot
>>
>>590262362
this
>>
File: image.jpg (380KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380KB, 1000x1000px
>>590271124
*tipping intensifies
>>
>>590260818
Have you tried Googleing the strings?
>>
>>590280647
>Googleing
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 247x204px
>>590280647
>Googleing
Kill yourself
>>
>>590280647
yes i tried googling a few of them. couldn't find anything definitive or worth mentioning that seemed related. someone last night suggested putting them into x code or some other program. if anyone would be willing to try to put the strings into a program and see if they bring anything back let me know. i can type them out to save you time.
>>
Im really not convinced that these strings are just random data corruption. they seem too formal and similar to not have some function or contain actual readable information.
>>
>>590278279
just my guess but it could probably just be a protocol for connecting to a phone by going through other points
>>
OP. you're retarded. They are corrupted text messages. I'm sure you bought this phone from some one else.
>>
>>590281424
Finally. Someone said it.
>>
Can I enjoy horror movies like thing?
>>
>>590281424
This.
>>
Maybe your phone is being used as a node to send and receive messages around the world. Maybe the messages just contain information that is used in encoding sending and decoding the information. Maybe every phone is used as a relay point for SMS messages.
>>
Do you group text with non iphone users? I get messages like this from iphone users when I'm included in a mass text/group text
>>
>>590281424
This makes sense.
>>
>>590281424
>>
>>590281424
We got a genius people.
>>
>>590263604
2001 date?
>>
>>590281424
I can guarantee i bought the phone factory sealed directly from apple store
>>
Private investigator here.

Look for patterns: Persons involved, is it a SMS/MMS or a iMessage, time, date, location..etc.

Note down numbers. A country code is great, a district code works better.
>>
>>590281621
Ok, Phones are tested before sealed. And where are iPhones made?
>>
>>590281719
Depends, but my iPhone is from Taiwan.
>>
There are a lot of people who come into this thread, post once, claim they solved everything, and then never respond to any questions. If you have a theory that you are actually willing to defend and explain in any amount of detail please step forward.
>>
this strangely creeps me out
i like it
>>
please explain in three lines anon.
>>
>>590281711
Yes, there are distinct patterns and recurring numbers (including ones that i have never communicated with) throughout this collection of deleted messages.
>>
OP HOW DId you get into deleted messages?
>>
What has mostly happened here is that from the last place it was bought from, everything got deleted but:
How does deleting files actually work?

It doesn't really delete anything, it just tells the operative system to "stop pointing to that part in memory".

So, what that has to do with these images?

Easy:
The conversations are just interpreted text by the OS which mainly are garbage and in some points there is text.

Can that text dissapear?
Yes, by installing new apps and such, it will be overwritten.

Can I retrieve all the text in it?:
Yes, get any forensics tool out there.

Create an image of the folders/files and search for a program to recover it, don't be a lazy ass.
>>
>>590271124
>Believing in zombies
>>
File: MORENO-TEARS.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MORENO-TEARS.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>590281424
aaaaaaaaaaa...
>>
>>590282002
Its a brand new factory sealed phone.
>>
>>590281992
What are they.

Also, call me old fashioned (I'm well into my late 50s) but writing the sequences down on pen and paper helps me see patterns that don't pop or jump out at when they're in an electronic format. Might be helpful for you.

I'd love to help but I'm going to need to know what those patterns and numbers are.
>>
Sometimes, during tracking of a phone, random strings of alphanumeric characters are sent to the phone, responded to by the tracking software in your phone, and instantly deleted. Other signs to show you are being tracked is a low level of noise coming from the earpiece and/or loudspeaker, even when audio isn't being output. Check for these signs too, OP
>>
>>590278279
>>590260818
why are you sure that these are "phone numbers" and not just random numbers along with that random letters stuff there.

also stop using "hack tools" to access your deleted folder. they suck obviously.
>>
>>590282360
Soooo "find my iphone"
>>
>>590282405
No. Tracking software sent and/or installed by your carrier or Apple
>>
Googled "weird iphone text messages" this glitch started after ios7

>glitch

Take off your tin foil hat.
>>
>>590282480
So... Find my iphone?
>>
>>590282403
i know they are actual phone numbers because they have ten digits arranged in the format (xxx)-xxx-xxxx. when I google them it brings back records of actual numbers with city and state.
>>
>>590282492
>weird iphone text messages
i googled it. didn't see the one you're talking about, why don't you post a link.
>>
OP HOW DId you get into deleted messages?
>>
>>590282763
mac fonelab
>>
When you download certain apps you give them permission to send messages on your behalf? Could be this
>>
>>
Dude you're just seeing left over garbage.

>deleted folder
>"call me" from my own email

>message uses your email address
>>
It's hexadecimal codes, translate the numbers into base 10 and post results, might be interesting
>>
>>590283067

Fuck off
>>
>>590283235
are you sure its hexadecimal ? how would i do this
>>
>>590281711
private investigator here
>>
>>590282810
This
>>
FBI private investigator IOS developer here. I think you're being watched.
>>
If you don't trust your phone op, you can always reset it and hope that they stop tracking what you are doing, unless there's a legit reason to track you.
>>
Will someone please help me figure out what "streamtyped" is...that shows up on a lot of these messages.
>>
In 1998 or 1999, I was at high school, browsing, downloaded stuff from NSA or UN website into new floppy disc.
The files were dated 1979, 2025, they were .fat files and their total size was almost 4 gigabytes.

I am curious, OP because you know have free and available software and the help of the b/ros.
You gotta crack this
>>
NSA, FBI, CIA, and IOS developer here, maybe i can help you
>>
Apple engineer here. You're definitely being watched.
>>
this seems related, trying to figure out how to test using x code. any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4371588/is-there-a-way-to-read-in-files-in-typedstream-format
>>
>>590282111
Not so new then. Maybe are memory leftovers from other apps. But most likely refurbished
>>
Ferguson PD here. Maybe I can help.
>>
Tim Cook here. We're watching you.
>>
File: z.jpg (52KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
52KB, 425x282px
>>590260818

Hi OP.
The interpretation of the contents of any file is at the discretion of the software that reads it - file types/extensions clue your OS as to which software to open the file with.

On your phone, your cached emails carry a lot of extra data in their files beyond the text, such as B64 encoded timestamps (which is probably what you see). Messy data that is not shown when your files are opened with the correct program (obviously).

For example, you can open this image (and scroll to the bottom if you wish) with notepad, which will display a lot of invalid characters (notepad incorrectly interprets the character encoding) but also some plain text.

So:
The extension / associated software of your cached emails was lost in your deleted folder (pretty understandable; they were deleted) and now your message program is incorrectly interpreting them as plain text message files; but obviously we know better.

TL;DR:
you're not reading text messages; your message program is incorrectly opening non-message files.

I'd also point out that it's often incredibly hard to recall digital conversations we have with people. Open your phone now and view an old text message with a friend. I personally have no idea what shit I was smoking when I send some of these texts.
>>
we came from the future. we wanted to help you and your kind before it's too late. only you know the path that will save them all. we will be waiting.
>>
>>590284115
I actually forgot to hide the plain text message in that image file, but here it is: everyone in this thread is computer illiterate.
>>
>>590283805

I googled "encryption meaning of streamtype" and the 1st result links to Apple's software.

Meh your phone is kill, no knocking on door by the men in black
>>
>>590284192
No u
>>
I will paypal gift $10 to anyone who can figure out what is actually going on with my phone. When i went to the apple store the employee basically refused to let me schedule an appointment. I want answers.
>>
>>590278349
shit tier taste
>>
>>590284192
>>590284286
>>
Android, IOS, and symbian developer here, i think you made a mistake
>>
If you download shady apps, they could be used by other parties to send or receive texts via your phone. Like a zombie phone.
>>
>>590284286
You don't fucking read
>>
>>590284286
Then play dumb. Go "Um, my device is refusing to sync to the Cloud and I think I accidentally fiddled with the settings, can I book an appointment."
>>
>>590284286
Eh, I don't want your money. Read my shat pls
>>
Probably just data converted into hex. Just looks weird. Hex is a shorthand way to hide binary. So, change hex to binary with hex to binary translator, then binary to english translator to see if win or not
>>
>>590269890
That's something the FBI would say
>>
>>590284286
They're not helping you because you're using a 3rd party program too get into parts of the phone you're not supposed to.
>>
>>590284286
Your phone is garbage OP. You are probably lying and bought a cracked beat up used phone from a thieving vagabond. You're no better than a nigger. Not to mention the guy you got it from probably overdosed from the $40 worth of cut up heroine that he bought with your money. How's it feel to be so poor that you have to go so low as to acquire nice things? You make me sick.

Apple genius bar employee here. There is no other explanation.
>>
>>590284570
And That's something NSA would say
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.