[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Teen suicide number in the suicides each...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 33
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 534x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 534x712
Teen suicide number in the suicides each year and garner little to no media attention, just another statistic. Then one transgender kid kills himself and the media freaks out. It is embarrasingly obvious the American media is irrationally biased and is pushing a left wing agenda
>>
File: 1419318276125s.jpg (4 KB, 125x93) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419318276125s.jpg
4 KB, 125x93
>>589586614
>>
>>589586984
/Thread
>>
>>589586614
>Teen suicide number in the suicides each year
what.

anyway queers do kill emselves more often.
>>
>>589586614
He should of killed himself years ago
>One less faggot
>>
Good riddance. Got enough of these fag boys that can't handle being a man running around.
>>
If you kill yourself you're a quitter
>>
>>589586614
Where have you been for the last 12 years? American media: fear mongering, leftist agendas, misinformation, misrepresentation of facts, celebrity gossip.
>>
>>589587332
Lold hard. Post link of the article op nz brah here need cliffs.
>>
Who cares?
>>
>>589586984
this

die faggots die
>>
>>589586614

shit thats a shame

he looked cute
>>
Sorry, what's the problem?
>>
>>589586614
>Hurr I wanted to be a gurrl
Someone should have plowed his ass years ago.
That would have saved us this crap.
>>
ITT: Who can be the most edgy?
>>
>>589586614
Thanks for actually referring to "him" as a boy, all the fucking retards calling him a girl because he thinks hes a girl
>>
Not sure I get this. He already came out, so why was he so depressed?
>>
>>589586614
>left wing agenda

If any old school communist took a look at the left today, they would pack them all in concentration camps
>>
>>589586614
An Hero wanna be Alphas
your internet extrovertism is only attempts to change the goal post on what is the edge, you already lost.
>>
>>589588256
Nobody was willing to utterly anally devastate his ass with a 15 inch cock of death.
>>
Of course they're gonna push shit like this, what do you expect? Look at the problems society is facing. Poverty, pollution, crazy amounts of conflict etc etc. ALL of them are caused by 1 thing: overpopulation. In history this always took care of itself by wars, diseases and generally lower life expectancy. But because our medical knowledge has greatly improved and wars carry a huge amount of risk with them since the atomic bombs, those aren't good solutions.

Turning people gay on the other hand.. It's fucking perfect. They won't get kids wich will greatly reduce overpopulation (let's say 10% of people are gay, that's a huge drop in births). They'll even adopt kids helping them out of poverty, which results in less crime overall, again saving the gov some money.

tl;dr the government wants more gays to stop overpopulation
>>
>>589588105
>implying its a big deal to call someone a different pronoun
>>
>>589588705
You can call me master.
>>
>>589588649
And even if this were true, how is this a bad thing?
>>
>>589587705
Would fuck him
>>
it is a sad day when there is one less qt3.14 trap gf in the world. :'-(
>>
>>589588857
Only if it can be jizzmaster
>>
>>589587832
>Someone should have plowed his ass years ago
He might still be alive
>>
>>589588886
Tbh I don't see it as a bad thing. Like I said, it takes care of a lot of problems
>>
>>589588649
The truth
>>
>>589588940
Dude... have some fucking standards
>>
>left wing agenda

No Anon, science has proven transgenderism is real. There is only one reality, and anything that deviates from that is an ideological agenda.

So idiots freaking out about transgenders turning their kids gay? Right wing agenda. But only in Murica.

Idiots freaking out because they want to continue to import stinking, retarded sandniggers who provide no measurable benefit to the nation? Left wing agenda.
>>
File: 1415161729618_0.jpg (49 KB, 600x672) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415161729618_0.jpg
49 KB, 600x672
>>589588371
> implying left wing only means communism
>What is a spectrum?
>>
>>589589055
Jizzmaster Zero!
>>
>>589588538
>Nobody was willing to utterly anally devastate his ass with a 15 inch cock of death.
He needed a good fuck. Poor boy
>>
>>589587332
This, no one needs faggots in this earth, let them kill themselves
>>
>>589586614
Faggots deserve to die
>>
>>589588538
That's depressing, all right
>>
>>589589169
>science has proven transgenderism is real
sure it has
>>
>>589589146
>everyone should have the same standards as me

>being this retarded
>>
>>589588371
You sure about that? Lenin made the Soviet Union the first nation on earth to legalize homosexuality.
>>
>>589589390
you're going to regret that once the world overpopulates beyond repair and we need homes to keep it in check
>>
>>589589594
wat
>>
>>589589594
I heard he wanted them to self-identify, so he could round them up.
>>
Meh, people are broken and he was one of them.
>>
>>589589778
I heard you suck at least 13 nigger dicks a day
>>
>>589590019
17 on weekends.
>>
>>589589533
It has. Modern science agrees on it, which is why treatment is so commonplace in the West. Or did you really think the government just lets doctors do whatever they feel like?
>>
Kid was probably molested and fucked up.
>>
>>589590175
>Modern science agrees on it
That homosexuality exists, yes.
>>
>>589590175
>treatment is so commonplace in the West
Treatment like say, electro-shock therapy?
>>
>>589589538
It's obviously just a dude in his sister's clothes. There is no trapping effort other than that. It's people like you that will fuck anything in panties that's dragging down trap quality. You suck, and should be burned alive.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 198x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 198x199
>>589586614
Fuck off back to /pol/!
>>
>>589589915
this.
>>
The media wants us to feel bad for him. Well I don't feel bad for him. I do I feel? I just don't care. Faggot rights won't put money in my pockets or end the threat of nuclear annihilation by North Korea? We have bigger things to be concerned about than faggot rights
>>
>>589590964
Was he born broken or did someone break him?
>>
>>589586614
>just another statistic

everything is a statistic you dipshit, stop using platitudes
>>
>>589590477
That's used to treat depression.
>>
>>589586614
Boo fucking hoo
>>
>>589590918
How is it politically incorrect to say that the media picks and chooses stories geared towards a liberal bias. 100's of teens have committed suicide in America this year and no attention was given to them but since this boy was transgender he becomes headline news
>>
>>589591537
Most likely they pick that shit up because people like you are only interested when it's about trannies, too.

Answer me this: How many threads did you make about those 100's of teens you keep talking about?
>>
>>589591369
That's not the point.
The point is that you seem to think anything doctors do in the name of "treatment" is somehow a good idea, or appropriate.
>>
>>589591537
A better question is why should we care that someone from one of the highest rated in suicides demographic committed suicide? That's like saying BREAKING NEWS! THE SUN IS GOING TO COME UP TOMORROW!
>>
>>589591989
He made 1000s
>>
File: 43bcv354.gif (964 KB, 450x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43bcv354.gif
964 KB, 450x227
>>589586614
>>
>>589591537
It's politically incorrect because no one wants to hear the truth.
>>
>>589591989
Op here, good point u win
>>
>>589591989
wow you're pretty dumb
>>
>>589592000
Well, it is when you mention something that's actually being used as treatment on basis of a huge body of research that confirms its effectiveness.

Hence the irony of you using electroshock therapy as an example.
>>
>>589591165
I guess both.
It's safe to say his parents didn't help and he didn't help himself either.

It just shows that their is a problem with mental health, since no sane person kills themselves and had no one but online tumbule tards to talk about his problems with.
>>
>>589592263
lel, sure thing bub.
>>
>>589588940
fag
>>
>>589592609
>huge body of research that confirms its effectiveness
That they got all of the dick off? What kind of measure of "effectiveness" are you using?
Happiness? Guess not.
>>
damn dude, i keep this leelah shit all over tumblr, i'm completely fine with gays, but they need to chill.
>>
>>589591989
#REKT
>nice work
>>
>>589592655
The parents should have done more. Now their kid is roadkill
>>
>>589592836
Not me, scientists.

But yes, happiness is one of the things they measure.
>>
>>589586614
She was my lover and my friend. We went to school together. No one knew about us. I'm on a sports team. RIP in peace, sweet flower.
>>
>>589589714
college kid detected
>>
>>589593066
By this logic, ass implants are necessary as well.
>>
File: NANA.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NANA.png
257 KB, 516x526
>>
>>589589169
But it really hasn't, it was just coined by a psychologist who sexually abused a child.
>>
>>589592989
Thats the thing.
Raises more questions and more people opinions.

Just with everything, normal get boring quick but as soon as some kid acts diffrent and grabs attention people start to blame all the wrong thing s adding their oppinion without much knowledge of it and create a buzzword or trend to target individuals whom they deem responsible.

Kids tease and bully, if its online just closse the browser and shut off your phone and go meet some real friends and seek mental help from a legit pro, not a religious person or whatever.
>>
>>589592655
well obviously it's a mental health issue. the guy thought he was a woman for fucks sake
>>
So ehm, when does the boypussy get delivered?
I refuse to believe that he goes kill without him having shot some pics of him begging for it like a trashy whore once in his life.
>>
>>589593114
So sorry for your loss
>>
The weak need to be exterminated.
>>
File: 1407589720190.jpg (52 KB, 600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407589720190.jpg
52 KB, 600x900
>>589586614
People with mental disorders or people that are considered different cuz of sexual orientation, believes etc...
Are mostly the majority of suicides cuz they feel weird or alienated by the people around them, this is obvious.
But you are correct Op it seems like they are pushing towards a more acceptance kinda attitude towards gays etc...
On the other hand you wouldn't really talk about every suicide on the news cuz there are just to many to mention,so yea i guess they want to spread awareness and acceptance for gays, like hey you guys
>>
>>589593250
And since when are ass implants a treatment for a universally recognised disorder?

>>589593491
Well, pack it in, guys. Veritable mountains of scientific data don't mean anything anymore, because Anon here has his own, misinformed opinion.
>>
>>589593762
I have to agree with this
>>
>>589587705
low quality bait
>>
>>589594282
Thank you, anon.
Sometimes she'd take me under the stairs near the cafeteria...tell me all her troubles.
I sang to her.
Her favorite song was, Don't Stop Believin', by a band called The Journey.
Many times she allowed my ejaculations in her mouth. Many many times. I loved her thanks you.
>>
I'm different because I have a girl brain in a boys body.

>world rejects faggot in sheeps clothing

The world is to cruel. I cant stand that people pick on my because of my "mental disoder"

>surfs grindr and craigslist for a sad pathetic pedo/perv
>finds one, tells all feelings to
>is used by pedo\perv

This is what I wanted?
Why didnt I listen to my parents when they told me that the world is cruel and what im doing is wrong
>>
>>589588371
Even communists hate the left
>>
>>589586614
hes hot
>>
>>589588538
tldr: he's an ugly fagget
Girls hate him, gays hate him
>>
>>589594376
>universally recognised disorder
I do not think this means what you think it does.
>>
>>589588857
no massah don make me pick cotton no mo
>>
>>589594376
>Veritable mountains of scientific data
Veritable mountains of bullshit, you mean.
>>
>>589588940
gay fagget bate
>>
>>589595046
You pick! You pick or you die!
Monkey swine!
>>
Blllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppppppppppp
>>
Who's willing to bet he would have been just plain gay if he didn't find tumblr and all that faggotry?

Also, it's REALLY fucking annoying you can't click on hashtags like facebook to see all the rest of the posts. I want to see more retarded last words.
>>
>>589587268
you should do the same. one less uneducated fuck.

"should have"

inb4 grammar nazi. that's not even close to correct.
>>
>>589595078
If you do not agree with the scientific concensus, you are free to become a scientist yourself, do research, and submit it for peer review.
>>
>>589590175
Modern science is a bunch of leftfags pushing their agendas on poor chaps that call themselves science
i.e. global warming
>>
>>589595312
>he would have been just plain gay if he didn't find tumblr and all that faggotry
agreed
>>
>>589594955

Mental illness is what I get out of it
>>
>>589595312
It's possible, but this is why Murica needs a better framework to deal with this. There will always be drama queens claiming to be transgender when they're really not, for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>589595364
>scientific concensus
Transgenderism is not a scientific "concensus".
>>
>>589594746
I hope you get to say a few words at his funeral. Share some special memories
>>
>>589594747

Tumblr brought cancer to the world
>>
>>589595561
"Mental Illness" doesn't sound sexy enough.
>>
>>589586614
Yeah, mental illness is celebrated in the new america.
>>
>>589595222
massah ull be mad wen da noth be comin and freein us sleves
>>
>>589595326
Someones still in the closet. I understand, with tumblr, and reddit now you feel the need to fit im with a gender thats not yours because you were a beta in highschool, which is pathetic in itself.
>>
>>589586614
It's so nice that they just an hero themselves. A problem that fixes itself. Hell yeah.
>>
File: 1405809135026.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405809135026.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>589587659
>>
>>589586614
She was so beautiful and strong and powerful and a delicate magical flower. She was the moon rise and the sundown. She was my sunshine my only sunshine. Goodnight sweet princess may you be the hottest babe in heaven up there drinking appletinis with Jesus Christ and 2pac
>>
>>589595690
quote some lyrics by The Journey
>>
>>589594867
You're mentally ill and in a perfect world we'd shock you with electricity until you were a little less disgusting.
>>
>>589595966
kek
>>
>>589595878
Joke's on you! You'll find out you had it better here!
>>
>>589595312
Agreed
>>
>>589595428
I won't deny that a great part of academia have been infected with political ideology, especially in America, home of non-sciences like Women's Studies. But the answer isn't to start imposing your own ideological bullshit.

The thing with transgenderism is, though, that it is influenced by stuff like hormone levels and brain structure, which can be measured and are not subject to political ideology.
>>
>>589595588
a better framework for mental health/regular healthcare isn't going to make the dumbass religious people bring their special little snowflakes to non-christian therapists/doctors that only fuck them up more.
>>
File: 1404319419145.jpg (9 KB, 331x273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404319419145.jpg
9 KB, 331x273
>>589588940
>>
>>589595597
Just saying that doesn't make it true, Anon.
>>
>>589596285
The reverse also holds true.
>>
>>589588940
Actually would have been perfect. I could have fucked it right before it killed itself. My secret shame would have been forever sealed.
>>
If you have a dick you're a dude.
If you have a vagina you're a chick.
Fucking get over it you confused shits
>>
>>589596113
Right so humans were just their assigned gender for thousands of years, then faggots magically evolved to claim that even 30 years after they were gay, their brain was anatomically incorrect to their gender, and they are really a man/woman. Yea that sounds like scientific research and not just a faggot trying to fit in and make himself feel better, and give himself a real reason as to why hes gay, because even the gay person doesnt want to be gay. They want to be considered straight, that is literally what this entire cisgender shit is about.
>>
>>589596904
this
>>
>>589586614
This thing only got attention because tumblrfags raised awareness. CNN wasn't on his dick the second he/she got rekt by a truck.

"Wahhh liberals get too much attention" Does it really affect you? Go an hero if you want attention.
>>
File: 1420047965212.jpg (25 KB, 265x308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420047965212.jpg
25 KB, 265x308
>>589596904
>>
I always figured trans/bisexuality came about as a result of people who knew they were gay before society accepted it. In one case they try to fit in with women in order to fuck men. In the other, they claim to not be gay, just "bi".
>>
>>589596904
A little over a year ago, a Stone Age corpse was dug up that researchers theorize might have been transgender. I believe it was a biologically female corpse that was buried with male grave gifts.

There are also multiple cultures that recognize more than 2 genders. A good example would be India, where there's an entire caste for MtF transgenders.

So it appears that you're the one who's making up bullshit to fit reality to his worldview.
>>
>>589595326
You* . One*

Inb4:* Grammar nazi.* That's*
>>
>>589597757
>researchers theorize might have been transgender
Well, that's ironclad.
>>
>>589597757
'Theorize'
Name the actual cultures.

Youre trying so hard to defend faggots but you cant. Faggots arent evolving while the rest us arent. Its that simple.
>>
>>589596904
/thread
>>
>>589597894
Even that is still more scientific evidence than any of the arguments against transgenderism.

Nice cherrypicking, though.
>>
they cover teen suicides other than this op
>>
>>589593374
XD
>>
>>589598192
I did name a culture. Indian culture. It's pretty large. You might have heard of it.

Or not, seeing your general level of intelligence.
>>
>>589598396
In your faggot dreams maybe
>>
>>589598396
What evidence are you citing?
That because someone says they're really a woman inside, that they are?
That's all the proof I need.
>>
File: fag.jpg (84 KB, 615x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fag.jpg
84 KB, 615x616
>>589597757
>>
I lived with a guy who thought he was a wolf. Perhaps I should revisit his ramblings, because you know, science.
>>
>>589598602
In South Asia, manyhijraslive in well-defined and organized all-hijracommunities, led by aguru.[7][8]These communities have sustained themselves over generations by "adopting" young boys who are rejected by, or flee theirfamilyof origin.[9]Many work assex workersfor survival.[10]

Is this what you were talking about? The faggot monks who would kidnap kids? Yea that sounds like average pedophile gay man. Nothing to see here, just faggots in antiquity claiming to me women just like modern faggots

>mfw antiquity was as bad as it is now
>>
>>589597757

Any number of narratives can explain a woman being buried with what would be considered male burial gifts.

Citing India as an example of cultures recognizing multiple genders is just plain silly. They only recognize them so as to better place them in the caste system--a system in place to oppress and keep the ruling castes ruling. Also, they still burn women as punishment in India; not the picture of gender acceptance really.

To be honest, it's our worldviews that made this a problem. A man is no more a man than a woman and the same can be said of women. Our genitals and other specific physiological traits aside--we're just an emergent consciousness created by the compiling of various molecular machines. That's cool enough without putting shit on it like this.
>>
I remember reading this article and it said she ran in front of a semi, my first thought "Man she must have some big balls" I kinda felt bad...
>>
File: 1419901891692.jpg.jpg (191 KB, 1411x853) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419901891692.jpg.jpg
191 KB, 1411x853
An interesting question
>>
File: gaylolu.jpg (86 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gaylolu.jpg
86 KB, 512x512
>>589599341
>>
>>589599161
>>589598602
This is literally all that 'faggot culture' is, raping kids.
>>
>faggot cd killed himself
>media goes bananas
I don't watch the news or care
>>
>>589593374
Underrated post
>>
>>589598602
>>589597757

Aww bb dont leave, you just support a culture of fagot, bb come back
>>
>>589599820
Yet you're still here in this thread, you even "not care" so much that you feel the need to bump and post. Clearly you care even just a little
>>
>>589586614
we should encourage more faggots to kill themselves.

have you ever seen an old homo? fucking gross... nothing is as gross as an old faggot
>>
>>589598192
Protip: he can't
>>
>>589589714
how will faggots help with that? by being so fucking repulsive that nobody wants to fuck ever?
>>
>>589601073
this

The same with lesbians
>>
>>589592013
i dont care i think its a good thing

great another faggot gone before he could fag out on more people
>>
>>589601073
walking around with a diaper on cause shit just random,y falls out of his uncontrollable asshole.
>>
This kid killed himself, apparently because his parents wouldn't let him transition at 16
>boo hoo in 2 years i won't be able to transition goodly
The fact that he killed himself shows that he wasn't dedicated enough to his attn whoring
It's definitely not hard to delay puberty/whatever
he could have tried to sneak birth control pills for the estrogen or whatnot
>>
>>589593114
not a she and you are a fag that like cock
>>
>>589589714
Faggots dont do any physical labor other than clipping another faggots hair. Faggots dont work contruction.
>>
>>589594747
no you a fag
>>
>>589595364
like tranny bullshit is anywhere near a science
>>
>>589601897
that's only the flamboyant faggots, regular gay gays are hanging out in /fit/
>>
>>589597757
>a scientist, once

I read a scientist saying that all homos are mentally ill
why you don't believe that scientist
>>
Hey guys there are times when I feel like my assigned species if an anteater. Arent I an anteater?
>>
>>589586614
Your use of the pronoun "himself" offends me OP
>>
>>589602217
You are if you think you are!
Yaaaaay!
>>
>>589602217
Nvm I change my mind, now my brain tells me im a girraffe
>>
>>589595793
cancer was always here, cancer just knows people will listen if they are loud enough.

you know what is loud? kurt cobain style
>>
>>589589594
And is the ussr still in existence today? Nope. So obviously it's a death knell to allow open faggotry
>>
>>589595930
he
>>
>>589602331
That's ok, we'll get right on changing everything for you again!
>>
File: 1417905601327.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417905601327.png
4 KB, 368x376
>>589602217
If course you're goy!!!

Don't let those antisemitic people tell you otherwise!
>>
>>589602217
You are now an otherkin, congratulations.

http://youtu.be/2KH2gc11XQU
>>
>>589602217
>>589602331
This is 'cisgenderism' is 2 posts
>>
>>589602143
>regular gays
>/fit/
/fit/izens are even more flaming homos than what you see parading around in /lgbt/.
All women I've met were more manly than /fit/
>>
>>589586614
No one gives a shit about your backwards country
>>
File: 1419901390681.jpg (1 MB, 523x4620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419901390681.jpg
1 MB, 523x4620
>>589602331
omg maybe you have headmates!!

me too!! how cool is it!

>look at my favorite art piece
>>
>>589602552
>otherkin
Is that what teh gays are calling it today?
>>
>>589589169
Gender dysphoria is a fucking mental illness. Wanna be gay? Sure, go ahead, slurp up as much cock as your physically able. Wanna dress up like a girl? Whatever, I don't care. Want me to call you a girl because you dress and act like one, even though you were born with a dick and balls? Nope, fuck outta here with that shit
>>
>>589602946
>the oppressor fighters

shitlord
>>
WAIT GUYS, NOW I KNOW FOR SURE.

The chemical embalances in my brain, THAT DEFINITELY DO NOT EQUAL A MEDICAL DISORDER, tell me im now a rhino.

YEYY I FINALLY KNOW WHAT SPECIES I AM AND IM ONLY 20 YEARS OLD
>>
>>589602946
No. That shit is only found in tumblr (I hope)
>>
>>589603091
How can you be so cruel?
My headmate is bawling!
>>
>>589587562
Um have you heard of fox news
>>
>>589603223
wat
>>
>>589603091
> Nope, fuck outta here with that shit
Not even when you're devastating that boypussy during sex?
Verbal abuse is a fetish after all.
>>
>>589603232

Is this you......

http://news.yahoo.com/rare-white-rhino-treated-mystery-illness-california-013106498.html
>>
>>589603091
If they want to be called something it is their god given right
>>
>>589603269
It's been around a LOT longer than tumblr unfortunately
>>
>>589603873
That's ok. In 5 years, it won't be "cool" anymore.
>>
>>589599341
i liked up until you said that last faggy part
>kill yourself
>>
>>589603873
Yeah in the fur community, but only since the rise of tumblr has this become a serious issue
>>
>>589603316
*baaaawing
>>
>>589603789
FUCK DONT DOX ME BRO
>>
>>589604175
It's a sub-set of the furries, they aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>589604175
I don't think so.
The victim mentality is there, and nobody wants to give it up.
>See: Niggers since slavery, women since forever.
>>
>>589587976
essentially
>>
>>589586614
> America
> anything resembling a left wing
> kek
>>
I just wish more of these mentally ill degenerates would kill themselves
>>
>>589604597
God I hope you're wrong.
But something tells me you aren't.
>>
File: Media Bias.jpg (92 KB, 960x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Media Bias.jpg
92 KB, 960x468
>>589586614

Pic related.
>>
>>589605369
>we wanted to experience the joys of fatherhood

No, fuck you queers. Thats the ONE THING that you shouldn't be able to enjoy unless you stick your dick in a fucking vagina.
>>
>>589602331
my mind tells my im a toaster so go a head put your bread in my open slot
>>
>>589605745
>implying this doesnt happen with straight couples.
dont cut yourself on your edges
>>
File: fHBDN3X.jpg (59 KB, 570x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fHBDN3X.jpg
59 KB, 570x427
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>589603817
then i am a right side nigger eater homo shitter

cause i eat niggers and shit faggots... kin
>>
>>589586614

rolling for dubs to see an hero
>>
>>589604647
we have the purest left wing in the world.

>>589606210
yea, there's a thing called normalcy. it's a tragedy when a straight couple can't conceive, because it's normal for them to be able to. faggots on the other hand, will never be able to create life no matter how many rectums they unload in. i suggest you take your own edge and slit your throat with it
>>
No more fags, no more trap threads. Win.
>>
>>589606279
Pics ?
>>
>>589607064
>No more fags
>No more /b/
How is this win?
>>
>>589607064
i love me a good trap
>>
>>589606753
again with your angsty bullshit. who are you to say that being raised by two fathers or two mothers is going to fuck a kid up. shitty people who sexually abuse and exploit children exist in hetero relationships as well.
>>
>>589608125
usually it's the kids that say it. they either blame everything on having faggot parents, or they crusade all day to everyone talking about how normal they are even though they have faggot parents. just like in any situation, there are always exceptions.

but goddamn, faggots and kids don't mix.
>>
>>589607623
Touche faggot.
>>
>>589606210
if it happens with a straight couple, you aren't meant to pass on your genes.
>>
>>589589594
Because Lenin was a kike. Stalin handled it the proper way.
>>
>>589608125
>get a load of this homo loving faggot

actually, i don't want that load. probably pozzed up
>>
Thread is dead
>>
>>589611109
it got aids from it's two daddies =(
>>
This self destruction of this obnoxious mutant should be a cause for celebration amongst all human beings.
>>
>>589611417
It got cancer from your comment, faggot
>>
File: 1411354191762.jpg (14 KB, 246x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411354191762.jpg
14 KB, 246x250
>>589587132
https://www.afsp.org/understanding-suicide/facts-and-figures

no they just get reported on more often faggot
>>
File: 1419380668413.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419380668413.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>
>>589612188
Subhuman
>Third Reich intensifies
>>
>>589612935
>>
Fuck this kid. The fact that he made an innocent person hit him makes him a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1407500363707.jpg (305 KB, 808x988) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407500363707.jpg
305 KB, 808x988
>>589613560
Nah i'm just kidding you nazi filth
>>
yo i usually agree with you shits but this is a little too far the kid just died let her fuckin be
>>
>>589612935
>IMPLYING ANYBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NAZIS
>>
>>589615278
>her
good one m8
>>
>>589615436
>implying i said that
>>
>>589611652
haha this faggot is so butthurt. use more lube and go slow next time, homo
>>
>>589615539
third reich
>not nazis
>>
>>589615852
oh it's nazi sure didn't say people care about it tho
>>
>>589616111
Trips checked
>>
File: 1420033754325.png (139 KB, 297x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420033754325.png
139 KB, 297x430
>>589614294
I heard Third Reich so I came.
>>
>>589603595

the one garbage right wing channel that gets shit on all the time by the rest of the biased left wing channels, not to mention left-wing biased "news" shows like jon stewart.
>>
File: 1410148685282.jpg (153 KB, 1000x833) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410148685282.jpg
153 KB, 1000x833
>>589615278
>her
It was a he. don't confuse you stupid goddamn liberal gender political shit with reality. It had a penis that makes it a man you can call a rose by any other name but it still is a rose
>>
>>589614188
wut
>>
>>589616447
LOL you really have no idea do you
>>
>>589616456
Why'd it bother you?
>>
>>589616740
Because boypussy is better than vagina
>>
>>589614188
Yeah, but no one gives a fuck about the guy driving the truck, right?
>>
>>589616890
She could have a boypussy.
>>
>>589616916
if they were trans, it would be delicious. of course trans people are too busy hanging out on tumblr to have a job
>>
>>589617024
>being this stupid
>>
File: 1409927048150.jpg (30 KB, 383x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409927048150.jpg
30 KB, 383x455
>>589616890
>>589616740

cause im sick of faggots crying huuuur mah feelings life sucks then you die sure deep down i wanna be a sissy boy but i get up work a 11 hour night shift then sleep crying about this stupid fucking gender politics does absolutely nothing in reality but give you a fucking hug pillow for how shitty life is and people need to grow the fuck up
>>
>>589616890
And were you're your old shit is gonna come out of your without control

Awesome
>>
File: 1410756018600.jpg (76 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410756018600.jpg
76 KB, 550x550
>>589617500
i can't even type correctly...
>>
>>589617706
it won't matter, trannies never live past 40 anyway. suicide or murdered
>>
File: photo.jpg (36 KB, 480x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
photo.jpg
36 KB, 480x481
>>589617500
Nigga learn to type also
>>
>>589595078
There's no mountain of scientific data.

If we really looked deeply into it, and were willing to not sugar coat it, we'd find that homosexuality and transgenderism are deviations, and as such, are mental conditions.

That is somehow insulting? Oh well. Truth doesn't have to be comfortable to wear it.
>>
Such a shame, what a cute boy.
>>
>>589616590

sure m8
>>
>>589617024
>She
>Boypussy
Pick one

>>589617500
wat

>>589617706
>Implying that doesn't happen to all old and demented people
>>
>>589597772
rekt
>>
>>589589177
your image tickles me.
>>
>>589618153
it'll be fun when you grow up one day
>>
>>589618177

>implying old faggots are not demented
>>
>>589617500
You definitely extrapolated lots from the idea that they want to be referred to by the feminine pronoun.

My point is that it's their right the same as it's anyone right to have a name. You don't call someone by a name you feel fits them you go by the name they were given by their families or chose themselves. It's just courteous
.
>>
>>589618337
Jokes on you gay people don't get old.
>>
>>589618309
You are proving me so much of your knowledge. Continue.
>>
>>589618528
nah, it's courteous to not play dressup and force people to play along with your fantasy.
>>
>>589618177
A transgendered woman could want her anus to be referred to as a boypussy. It's not that far fetched.
>>
>>589618601
i'll continue to drop hot loads and dank memes into your asshole.
>>
>>589618683
yea, but mentally ill people ask for stupid shit all the time. why would you take it seriously?
>>
>>589618528
Yes, it's their right, as it is society's right to judge them for the way they behave.

There is also a slippery slope here, and from transgenderism and the militant acceptance movement, we have fucking Otherkin.

I'm sorry. But at some point we need to stop.

Also, you have yet to back your OPINION up with any evidence, because there is none.

Feelings aren't facts, motherfucker, trans people are fucked in the head. End of.

And you know what!?

THAT'S OKAY.

MOST OF US ARE.
>>
>>589618675
Right, force it back in to the private life because that's worked out so well for so many for so long.
>>
>>589618683
YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH.
If you go trans, everything goes with you.
You cannot have vagina and boypussy.
Humans are allowed to have only one vagina, not two.
That's disgusting
>>
>>589618994
i was thinking more like concentration camps. you setup "free hormone workshops" but it's really just a gas chamber.
>>
File: vyb495.jpg (68 KB, 600x875) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vyb495.jpg
68 KB, 600x875
>>589617804
>>
>>589618863
I'm sure you'll say you wouldn't have a problem with it happening to you but it's pretty rude to refer to someone as fucked in the head.

>inb4 im not trans forcing my lifestyle on people
>>
>>589618600
good
>>
>>589618528
its not a name its a description you call a cat a cat and a dog a dog
>>
>>589619871
What if my dog wanted to be cat
>>
>>589620077
my dog wanted to be a pony. well, at least i dressed him up as one.
>>
>>589619871
Nice try.
>>
>>589619626
You're too fuck in the head
>>
>>589596904
spot on
>>
>>589619626
Oh no? Do you think you have a right to not be offended?

You don't.

Your offense is worth exactly jack shit.

And yes, they're fucked in the head. Sorry.
>>
OP is a cocksucking fag
>>
>>589620260
not nice try explain to me why i am wrong
>>
>>589593762
nailed it
>>
>>589619863
For the economy, yes.
Killing off all niggers would be more effective though.
>>
>>589620811
A title is not a description, jackass. Not everyone speaks the same language. Things have different names.
>>
>>589586614
Pls anon senpai fuck me in my trap hole plz
>>
>>589597757
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1413152770985.gif (202 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413152770985.gif
202 KB, 400x400
>>589621647
Alright back on topic to the a dog being a dog and a cat being a cat. Even if you call a cat a dog its still a cat, that is my thought process
>>
>>589622391
no, it can be whatever it wants and you must accept this
Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 33
Thread DB ID: 29784



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.