[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever fucked a Hippie? Was it good?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: black-and-white-hippy-girls.jpg (77KB, 598x604px) Image search: [Google]
black-and-white-hippy-girls.jpg
77KB, 598x604px
Have you ever fucked a Hippie?
Was it good?
>>
File: 1418943096879.jpg (65KB, 488x900px) Image search: [Google]
1418943096879.jpg
65KB, 488x900px
>>
>>589029961
Yes.
>>
>>589029961
Banging a druggie girl at school with dreads and a tongue ring. The blowjobs are phenomenal
>>
no
yes
>>
File: Hisasian.jpg (190KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hisasian.jpg
190KB, 1200x800px
>>
whoever does something a lot, tends to be better at it.
and since hippies fuck and smoke all day long they are apparently good at it
>>
Yeah i have. Its was weird and fun seeing how she was married and had a girlfriend and fucking me. Free love and all that. Had to bare back it and cum inside so probably have a hippy child
>>
i am a hippie, so yes.
it varies, but i would say on average hippies are a little better than non-hippies (That just might be my hippie confirmation bias), but there are lots of non-hippy sluts who are just as good in the sack or better.

the key is to find the right kind of crazy to stick your dick into.

i know sticking your dick in crazy sounds like a bad plan, but really its the greatest plan ever, so long as you have an exit strategy
>>
>>589030581
>2014
>being monogamous
doesn't sound weird to me, but again i am a hippy
>>
>>589030282
That's not always the case my Gf has sucked alot of dicks in her day but she's not all that good.
>>
File: HippyChick.jpg (9KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
HippyChick.jpg
9KB, 176x286px
>>589029961
it was terrible!

i had an allergic reaction to patchouli and ended up in the hospital with a tie-dyed tumour
>>
>>589029961
Fucking magical. Dumbasses that say reject hippies are missing the sweetest deal possible
>>
>>589029961
no
yes
>>
>>589030934
>
I exclusively wanna stick my dick in crazy needy chicks who want to be with you forever and would do anything for you get my dick rock hard
>>
their pussies always smell like fish
>>
>>589031317
4/10
if you wouldn't have forgotten to mention dr. bronners magic hemp soap, dreadlocks, potsmoke, or reggae, it would have been a little better
>>
>>589029961
Yeah, couldn't twist her shit to save her life. For the number of guys she claimed to have fucked you'd have expected some movement from her, but it was awful.
>>
>>589030095
She doesn't look like a hippie she looks like a dyke.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7E3vi3Fc_E
>>
>>589031474
not exclusively, but if you are looking for a good lay, crazy bitches are where you want to look.

and normally if you break ties cleanly and quickly, they don't want to be with you, they just want to kick you in the balls... which is arguably preferable
>>
I promised to give a hipple a lift to town once, then took off without them.
>>
>>589031759
idk, if i saw her firedancing at a music fest on hallucinogens, i would not be mildly surprised
>>
>>589031870
No I try to string as much of them along as I can thinking of them makes me cum with the force of a thousand suns
>>
yes and no. she was the epitome of skinnyfat. skinny legs but bad shape, no ass.

sucked a mean dick though
>>
>>589031759
>short hair = dyke

I see you have no knowledge or experience with the female sex
>>
>>589032211
>getting entangled in crazy
no anon.
you are either lying, a fool, or literally the bravest man on earth

i think the first two are infinitely more likely
>>
>>589030180
This. Had a hippy stoner half Puerto Rican with a tongue ring fuck buddy. She was bat shit crazy but damn the head was awesome
>>
>>589032436

dyke detected
>>
>>589032436
No. Why are you even assuming it's just because of the hair? Everything about her LOOKS like a dyke. Not talking about her sexual preference here either. I'm just saying, in my mind I share with many others a typically cliche image of a russian dyke, and this girl comes pretty close. Ergo.. To me, she looks like a dyke.

Calm yourself it was just an observation I didn't know she was your internet waifu!
>>
>>589032437
Nah I have some battle scars but the thrill is to kill for
>>
Im a hippie and my gf is a hippie and we have sex like once every three months. Not because we don't enjoy it... we just can't be bothered.

We're doing fun stuff like snowboarding, hiking, painting, programming even... and smoking weed multiple times a day. We even work at the same place and we fight like puppies (in a friendly way)

Fuck life's pretty good right now... I think she's my best friend.
>>
>>589029961
>be me
>college party
>hippy liberal slut spewing garbage
>tell her get obummas dick out of her mouth
>talk about economics
>turns out she can barely spell economics
>confirmed libtard
>berate her in front of everyone
>her best comeback: fuck you republican
>jokesonyou im an independent
>later at bar comes onto me
>fuck her brains out
>cum all over her
>asks me to leave after
>never have i been so happy to be told to get out
One of my best one night stands
>>
>>589033629
shes fucking someone else /b/ro

You cant be bothered to fuck because you're smoking weed and shit? Thats the best time to fuck.

If you spent more time near your gross hippy gf's smelly vagina you realize theres nigger semen spewing from it

I wouldnt wanna go down there either, probably doesn't shower
>>
>>589034182
really.
"wanna fuck?"
"idk, i was really committed to smoking weed without my dick inside you, and then painting for an hour"
>>
>>589034182
nah she's not trust me... but you wouldn't believe me any way and you'll say I'm a beta faggot.

4chan has poisoned your soul my friend.
>>
>>589034565
Fucking hippie talk.
>>
Man I love this thread and all you faggots posting in it. I dunno why I've read everything out loud in an Australian accent but it's kept me amused for a while.
>>
>>589034565
Im not saying you're beta. You probably really dont want to fuck, which is fine.

Im saying odds are shes getting it elsewhere. Probably black guys, but could be fellow dirty hippies. Trust no one
>>
File: 1415971253534.jpg (36KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
1415971253534.jpg
36KB, 400x440px
>>589035578
you and your black guy fetish man..
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.